Lexine’s Bikini

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Juncker

Lexine’s Bikini

Post by Juncker »

Lexine stuffed her clothes into her black rucksack and slide her feet into the white flip-flops she’d brought with her. It was mid-September on the US west coast, which was the perfect time of year for her and her friends. The weather was still warm, but not uncomfortably so like it had been in the summer months. And because it wasn’t summer anymore, pretty much all the tourists that came for the hot weather had all flown off back home again, allowing the locals to come back to the beaches again without having to worry about bustling crowds.

As such, it was the perfect time for Lexine and her two friends, Fiona and Millie, to take a weekend away from college and soak up some sun. To that end, they’d driven to a mermaid pool that was raised a few hundred feet up out of the Pacific Ocean, surrounded almost entirely by tall, jagged rock formations that obscured it from holiday-goers and kept it sacred to the three girls, with its beautiful view and pristine and clear water.

Truth be told, it was the first time that Lexine had visited the secluded spot in some time. As a teenager, she used to while away summer after summer with her two best friends, talking about their crushes, their schoolwork and in general being blissfully unaware of the world around them, naive and bright-eyed as they were.

But here stood Lexine again now, reclaiming some part of that time when the rocks and small, twisting trees that grew upon them were the only place that matter. Here she stood, five foot nothing, in a dark blue two piece, the top adorned with frilly material meant to obscure the fact that Lexine had absolutely no tits to speak of. That’s right, puberty had not been generous in its blessings towards Lexine, and right now she found herself cursing her Asian genes.

She didn’t exactly look like a child, per sé, but she’d certainly been ID’d far more frequently than her friends, all of them now 21 years of age. Her feminine facial features were juxtaposed by a short, slender frame that made placing her age confusing for many strangers. Lexine was able to at least carry herself like the grown woman she was, and she took solace in the idea that she’d age a lot better than her two white friends, but nevertheless she often found herself squirming when dressed down, irrationally anticipating the mocking jeers of anybody who may see her.

But here she could put that all out of her mind...for the most part. Looking to her friends, already splashing around in the pool, Lexine couldn’t help but be keenly aware of the disparity between them. Something of a rural belle, Fiona was a polite and easygoing redhead with freckles plastered across her cheeks and shoulders. Of course, such a modest girl couldn’t have a ended up with anything *but* a figure that most women would kill for. Hers was an envy inducing hourglass, legs that started slender at the calves before transitioning into full thighs and wide hips. From there, her silhouette shrunk at the waist, an effect that was emphasised by show-stopping 32E cup breasts.

As for Millie, she hadn’t been blessed with curves in all the right places like Fiona had, but she did have height over her friends and she certainly worked for a stunning body. At 5’10, as tall as most of the guys that they knew, the slim blonde had put a lot of time and effort into chiselling her body in the places she needed to in order to emphasise her feminine figure. Naturally, the area of interest on this lady was her posterior, firm and perky as a result of five years of disciplined squats. This was of course complimented by toned, shapely legs, shredded abs and biceps that bulged enough to turn on all the right guys while intimidating all the wrong ones - the ones cowardly enough to argue that girls don’t look good with muscles.

Yup, Lexine sure did have to be best friends with the two people who were tailor made to make her seem downright plain. Still, it was hard to be upset with the girls that had helped her settle in when she was a shy and even shorter 12 year old whose family had just migrated to America from Hong Kong. Sure, their bodies put hers to shame, but they were also the two people most dedicated to getting Lexine to love her body, not to mention trying to set her up on dates with the best boys they could find.

And now they were calling for her to join them in their clean, cool waters of their personal paradise. “Lexine, that swimsuit looks gorgeous!” Fiona called up to her, in her soft, sing-song voice.
“Yeah, why don’t you give us a dive and let us see it in action?” Millie added, splashing up at the rocks in a playful attempt to heckle her friend.

Lexine peered down into the pool. Through the crystal clear water, she could make out the bottom. From a bird’s eye view, one could tell it was plenty safe to dive into, stretching downwards and outwards for several meters, with more pool being hidden under the ground. The nostalgia was getting Lexine excited. She can’t remember the last time she’d dived into this pool. Her swimsuit had been newly bought for the occasion. Of course, she had picked out the most sensible and mature piece she could find. Nothing showy that would’ve betrayed her flat figure while making her seem like she was trying too hard, but also not something that one could mistake for having been picked up in the kids’ section.

No, this was very much an adult’s bathing suit, Lexine thought to herself as she took a few steps back before running forward and throwing herself off of a rocky outcrop, manipulating her body seamlessly into perfect diving form, her toes pointed upwards as her straight, jet black hair flowed behind her. She hit the water with what sounded to her ears like a mighty crash for someone so small.

Soon enough, Lexine surfaced with a single, sonorous gasp for air. The water felt just as good as she remembered, coolly caressing her body. However, Lexine felt like something was off. Her unease was only strengthened upon hearing the tittering of Fiona and Millie. “Wh-what? Did I hit the water funny?” She demanded of her friends, sternly pouting to make her frustration clear. The two other girls looked at Lexine, then to each other, then back to Lexine again.

“Well,” Fiona began, her face somewhere between guilt and amusement, “shortly after you splashed down, something else floated up!” Lexine’s eyes widened. She began treading water harder as she felt her rear, and then her crotch, confirming her worst fears. Something was definitely off alright, in every sense of the word. Millie held a pair of dark blue bikini bottoms up in front of her, stretching them out width ways, her index fingers hooked into each side of the garment at the leg holes. “Don’t suppose you know who these belong to, do you, Lexine?”
mikewozere

Re: Lexine’s Bikini

Post by mikewozere »

Nice setup. Looking forward to Lexine's public humiliation!
Juncker

Lexine’s Bikini: Part 2

Post by Juncker »

Although she already knew the situation when she had patted her bare butt and crotch, Lexine still couldn’t help but tense upon seeing Millie stretch out her bikini bottoms in front of her. The briefs were only five meters away at most, but to Lexine it felt like miles and miles. She cupped one hand over her privates and began paddling over to Millie with the other.

“Uh, yeah, can you toss them back to me please, Mil?” Lexine asked in a flat tone, hardly registering her friend’s question, let alone entertaining the idea of playing along. She just wanted her bottoms back. While her best friends were the only other people around, Lexine felt severely overexposed, and it’s not like they’d ever seen her naked to begin with. Of course, this is exactly what Millie was thinking too, with the thought process leading her directly to playful torment.

“Oh, you mean theeeeeese, Lexine? Are they yours, girl?” She asked coyly, accenting her teasing with another tug at the sides of the waistband. “Yes, there mine!” Lexine blurted, as if there was any need to answer Millie’s question. “Who the hell else would they belong to?!” Millie’s face dropped to a defensive pout almost immediately, her wrists flopping forward, the bottom seam of the briefs she held now floating on the water’s surface. “Sweetie, I’m hurt!” She cried. “I was only asking if they’re yours - there’s no need to get angry with me!”

Lexine got a hold of herself, hunching her shoulders up and dropping her head in shame. “Sorry, sorry, I know. But really, Mil, this is pretty embarrassing and I’d really like to get my costume back on, so can you please give them to me?” Millie rested the tip of her index finger on her chin, as if considering Lexine’s request, but in reality she had already made up her mind on what to do next. “Weeeeell, since you asked so sincerely...”

Without any further hesitation, Millicent quickly bunch the bikini bottoms up into one hand before tossing them onto the rocks behind it. Lexine shrieked as she watched her briefs hit the ground with a wet slap. “Mil, what the hell?!” Millie could only chuckled at her fiend’s panic and frustration. Lexine had always been pretty up-tight, and despite their unbreakable bond, teasing her for this trait never got old for Millie. “Okay, *now* you’re allowed to be mad at me. But come on, Lexine - who else is here to see you? It’s just us three. It won’t take you half a minute to climb out, grab your bottoms and get them back on! It’s all just a bit of fun.”

Lexine scowled and swam over to her right until she reached the edge of the water. She wasn’t going to get out where her friends were in case she ended up exposing her unmentionables, getting out opposite them would mean spending more time out of the water with her tush on show. She didn’t care if nobody else was around, whichever way she looked at it, Lexine would still be revealing her butt to two people who hadn’t seen it, and who she’d never wanted to see it.

As she tried to lift herself out of the water, Lexine quickly realised she wouldn’t be able to get out without the use of both her hands. After glancing back to her friends, Lexine released the death grip on her vagina and, as quick as she could, pushed herself up out of the water before reestablishing her cover as she practically fell onto the rocks. That had hurt a bit but Lexine would gladly take a moment’s pain over letting her privates show.

“That’s it, Lexine! Show us that cute little butt of yours!” Fiona heckled. Lexine could only bite her lip, refusing to respond lest she say something she’d later regret. As she quickly skirted around the edge of the pool, eager to end her ordeal, Lexine noticed that her friends were now turned around to face her lost bottoms, resting their arms on the rocks at the pool’s edge. Evidently they were eager to see the money shot of their bottomless friend bending over right in front of them.

At least, that’s what Lexine suspected. Right as she walking past her friends, Fiona suddenly rose up out of water, as if she’d jumped off a rock that wasn’t really there, her arms thrown to the side as if she were about to give Lexinen a hug. In truth, she was getting a boost thanks to Millie’s considerable strength, but right now all Lexine could do was freeze as the 5’6”, E cupped titty monster loomed over her in what seemed like slow motion.

“Gotcha!”

Before Lexine had time to parse another thought, Fiona had wrapped her arms around Lexine’s body before throwing herself back into the pool, her tiny Asian friend an ensnared hostage between her arms and breasts. As she submerged, Lexine could feel her arms being pulled above her head. Knowing she couldn’t win the battle of strength, she wasted no time in crossing her legs as tight as she could to cover up her crotch as best she could.

It did nothing to stop what came next, however. With Millie holding Lexine’s arms in place above her head, Fiona had no issues in tugging her remaining bikini top up the tiny bumps of her chest, then over her head and finally off her arms. A few seconds later, with Lexine needing to come up for air, the two other girls beat a hasty retreat. When Lexine surfaced again, she was just in time to get a view of her friends’ ample asses as they hoisted themselves out of the water.

Now there they were: standing at the water’s edge, free hand on hips and one heel each raised as if they were salacious swimsuit models. And in their remaining hand they each dangled a piece of Lexine’s swimsuit, hooked on their extended index fingers, leaving the short, under-endowed young lady as naked as the day she was born.
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Nice. She'd best hope no boys happen by 😉
Juncker

Post by Juncker »

Well I’ve got some ideas of where the story could go but I’m open to hearing ideas in case someone inspires me with something interesting. Fiona and Millie may see Lexine naked next part but I’m trying to think of interesting developments from there that’ll make the story memorable.
cober

Post by cober »

ideas in case someone inspires me with something interesting. Fiona and Millie may see Lexine naked next

Idea - Fiona and Millie take off their bikinis to prove to Levine that just girls and no big deal being naked and skinny dipping!

2) Have pre teen find the bikini on the shore have girls adventure chasing him and their clothes! While tryingblimit their exposure

3) only to catch him and spank him but be caught by boys tough older sister who punished them !
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Juncker wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:15 pm Well I’ve got some ideas of where the story could go but I’m open to hearing ideas in case someone inspires me with something interesting. Fiona and Millie may see Lexine naked next part but I’m trying to think of interesting developments from there that’ll make the story memorable.
I'd love to see her friends walk away with her bikini, forcing her to exit the water and follow them. Personally I'd love to see her exposed to boys.
Juncker

Post by Juncker »

cober wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:00 am ideas in case someone inspires me with something interesting. Fiona and Millie may see Lexine naked next

Idea - Fiona and Millie take off their bikinis to prove to Levine that just girls and no big deal being naked and skinny dipping!

2) Have pre teen find the bikini on the shore have girls adventure chasing him and their clothes! While tryingblimit their exposure

3) only to catch him and spank him but be caught by boys tough older sister who punished them !

Hell no. I flatly *refuse* to do anything involving minors in my stories. Shit’s messed up, yo.
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

When I say "boys" I mean males.
Fun_Writer

Post by Fun_Writer »

Here an idea boys will be young though

1. Fiona and Millie strip naked to prove they are the only one around some friends walk by boys age 18 they see the bikini and watch them and they hide the bikini to make them do things with them