Story Contest #5: Spring Break

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
Humilatron

Story Contest #5: Spring Break

Post by Humilatron »

I’m bringing back the numbered contests that I hosted at the start of this board, but it’s going to work a little bit different. Each month there will be a new contest with new prompts provided, however each contest will have some sort of theme.

Kind of like a prom theme. This theme will revolve around Spring Break. Each prompt relates to something that has to do with Spring Break. You can choose 1 of the 5 prompts provided to write OR you can come up with your own story that fits into the theme of the contest.

The prompts will relate to the theme, but you can also choose to write something unrelated to the prompts so long as they still fit the theme.

The theme of Spring Break is exactly how it sounds. Think of short vacations, fairs, beaches, Easter, waterparks. Stuff that you might do during spring break. As long as it relates to that sort of idea OR involves one of the prompts, your story will qualify for the contest.

The Rules:

- In order to be considered your story must be included in ONE thread, but must be posted in a thread SEPARATE from this one.

- You must include Spring Break Contest in the Topic Title AND you must include your OWN title as well similar to the previous contests.

- Your story may be either ENM or ENF related

- Your thread can have as many parts as you want BUT MUST be finished by the deadline. If you choose to continue it later that’s fine, but I will ONLY judge what is submitted by the deadline. Late entries are fine, but they will not be considered for any prizes.

- All victims in the story must be 16+ and sexual violence, assault, r****, etc is NOT permitted. Bestiality and incest are also off limits.

The Prompts

1. The protagonist has won a free week on a cruise or at a resort when they run into an old rival/enemy that decides to have some fun with them.

2. The protagonist has to attend a family reunion and ends up in an embarrassing circumstance courtesy of a sibling or cousin.

3. The protagonist is hanging out on the crowded beaches during Spring Break and finds themselves in an ENF/ENM scenario.

4. The annual spring festival has arrived! There are fair rides like the carousel, ferris wheel, drop tower, hall of mirrors and more! Along with classic festival sweets and treats and while spending time with friends/family the protagonist finds themselves in a bit of an ENF/ENM predicament.

5. Each year the town hosts a spring play and the protagonist is a star of the play that is put on during the spring break week. One of the performances doesn’t go quite as planned though and the protagonist ends up embarrassed on stage in front of the packed theater.

Deadline:
March 31st at 11:59 PM GMT

Prize:

Give me 3 ENF/ENM prompts and I will choose one to write a short story about. (can’t be too specific should be broad)
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Executionus

Re: Story Contest #5: Spring Break

Post by Executionus »

What luck! I was already planning something for one of those prompts for an Easter story. I'll make sure to enter this before March's end.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

How convenient, I look forward to it :)

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

The deadline is closing in fast, please remember to submit your stories!

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Yeah I was originally trying to finish the Thirst Epilogues before I did the Easter story, but that is clearly not going to happen. I'll switch over to this to get it done next. Ironically I have attempted to make this exact story three years in a row and something always goes cockassed for me somehow. I'm actually doing it this time.

And unless some other people get to entering I'm going to win by default, which is a let down (and would be my 3rd time amusingly enough).
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

I think it’s safe to say the winner is Executionus. I’m not even going to wait the final hours. Give me the 3 prompts and I’ll choose one to make a story about!

Thank you to PBQ for also participating, it was a fun read.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

So my lack-of-foresight-having ADHD ass has not put one ounce of thought towards my prize until just now. I'll get back to you later tonight.