The Thirst Games 2 -- Character Sign-up and Contest Entry! (Closed)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games 2 -- Character Sign-up and Contest Entry!

Post by Executionus »

dublinjohn wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:00 am I'll be honest, this is my busy time of the year, I'm going to get well over a third of my annual income in the next 8 weeks, I won't be giving you a character.
Fall is everyone's busy time, and damn-sure mine. I cry during December. That's why I'm not starting the event until the new year. You'll have time to create someone over the next 13ish weeks.
mastergepetto

Post by mastergepetto »

Still not working. Thanks!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

mastergepetto wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:02 pm Still not working. Thanks!
Then it must require a day or two before it opens up, like at least 24 hours from account creation for example.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Ok, you know what? I'm just going to open up my old throwaway Email account for submissions from new members. Let it be known that I never check this account naturally, so you'll need to post in this thread to let me know if you sent something to it.

Executionus@gmail.com
RedMermaid

Post by RedMermaid »

Sending now. Thanks!!
Edit--Oh hey making a third post enabled private messages at last, that might be the blocker
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

RedMermaid wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:28 pm Sending now. Thanks!!
Edit--Oh hey making a third post enabled private messages at last, that might be the blocker
Good, that's an easy fix then from now on. New members just need to make three posts before they can send me a PM. That's easy enough.
Joy to the world

Post by Joy to the world »

Hi, new member here... I will go through my 3 posts and send you my character. Thanks for the great work to all!!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

So I watched all of the Squid Game finally and was hoping that it would give me usable ideas for the Thirst Games, but honestly it really didn't. It was good, but it's a very different and incompatible take on battle royale games.

My submissions have stopped for now, even though there's a lot of forum regulars who haven't sent me a character yet. The deadline isn't until the end of the year of course, but still.

We're also in need of more people of color overall. So far we have 1 black girl, Korean girl, Hispanic girl, and Arabic girl. The other 11 are white. It's also kinda funny because by dumb luck in the first games all of the non-whites except for Gangster were eliminated before the final 10. They're probably hoping to do better collectively this time.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Well I figured I should bump this thread again considering it's been almost exactly a month since my last post and this thread had fallen to page 2. Many of the newer members probably haven't even seen it yet. I'm still accepting submissions until the end of the year. My original goal was 20 entrants, which we're quite close to actually. I currently have 17 entrants in the match.

There are several good career ideas that haven't been picked yet. If you're having trouble thinking of one, I have a few ideas of niches that still need filling.

1) We could definitely use more hard laborers, strong women good with their hands who are very durable (ex: Construction Worker, Lumberjack, Mechanic, Welder, Firefighter)
2) An entertaining concept is somebody linked to one of the stores who can then use that store as part of their strategy (such as Stylist and the Hair Salon or Babysitter and Babies"R"Us). An example that comes to mind immediately for me would be a veterinarian or other animal-based career person wanting to use Petco as a source of gear. A more out-there idea would be a CIA agent wanting to use Hobbytown to grab spy drones.
3) There's also just careers known for their sexy uniforms (ex: Maid, Tennis Player, Volleyball Player, Cosplayer, Nun)
Last edited by Executionus on Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Can we post more then 1 entry? Or did you want 1 per person still?