Finishing Stories

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
edithdick

Re: Finishing Stories

Post by edithdick »

Truth be told, I mostly write here because I want to learn to be a better writer. What I love about this board is that I get a lot of great feedback from the stories I post. With the end goal of being a better writer, I need to learn how to finish stories. Writing a lot of good chapters that don't have a satisfying conclusion works in this venue, because for most of us, the pleasure is in the journey, more than the destination.

However, for me, the goal of being a decent writer means learning to complete the story or at least bring it to some conclusion that works. I have a litany of other stories that I have started but refused to post until I can complete the two passion projects I currently have on the board (viewtopic.php?t=1955) and (viewtopic.php?t=1950)

Only when I have completed those two stories will I consider posting something new. This is not a criticism of anyone else. It's just a pressure I am putting on myself for growth in this particular area.