The Thirst Games 2 -- NEW Vote Results!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Nikolai

Re: The Thirst Games 2 -- NEW Vote Results!

Post by Nikolai »

Executionus wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:23 am
Nikolai wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:54 am and of course her downfall was the climax of the series imo,
It wasn't lost on me the poetic irony that a character designed by you as a perverse humiliation-addict with multiple victims would have her own eventual karmic stripping and graphic exposure be both the climax of the story and the highlight of it. It seems to kinda foreshadow your own signature series.

Indeed, I enjoyed the sprinkles of Candace not only I planted in the creation (not entirely intentionally) but also as you've written as Candace before you ran with it and it felt like hints of her charm, while also Waitress being her own, more manipulative and charming/upbeat personality and a great one at that, but their perversions/enjoyment of humilation and demise drawing small mirrors to ALIK and Candace Owens.

Hope you or someone else takes the helm on something like this again although hopefully shortened and less stress inducing, even just the style of battle Royale goes so well with the genre and as we spoke about before you can really go anywhere with that basic template and make it your own unique contest/battle, I'd love to try it when time permits for me, probably never.

Side thought just came up with

maybe a small enough scale catfight battle series could have author collaboration? I imagine an authors' vs authors challenge of writing two characters battle in their first person, both writing their own characters dominant victory and the others demise, maybe a vote on which catfight victory story was better, and the forfeit could be the losing author, having to write the winners victory story, from the losing end, essentially a first person "losing" catfight humilation story from their own pov, for whoever is the loser of writing the best "winning the catfight" catfight story.

While the winner would go up the ladder for final showdowns?

Thoughts on this contest format?

Edit: imagine like the prompt delivered to the authors would have setting/audience/what random items are available in the setting or thrown in by audience etc etc

Such as: Bar scene: Kathy slept with Susie's bf

Author 1: Kathy dominates Susie when she challenges her at bar, humiliates her and keeps the man

Author 2: Kathy humiliates Susie's at bar for sleeping with her bf

Random items: whatever could be found in bar is free game, a couple people in the audience throws in random bits to help the victor as she begins to win, some random has handcuffs hoping for a kinky night with his girlfriend on their date night, tosses them to the Victors feet, some girls have spare "travel toys" in their purses, buzzed think it'd be funny to add to the mix,

Etc.
Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games 2 -- NEW Vote Results!

Post by Executionus »

Nikolai wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:55 am Indeed, I enjoyed the sprinkles of Candace not only I planted in the creation (not entirely intentionally) but also as you've written as Candace before you ran with it and it felt like hints of her charm, while also Waitress being her own, more manipulative and charming/upbeat personality and a great one at that, but their perversions/enjoyment of humilation and demise drawing small mirrors to ALIK and Candace Owens.
One of the key differences between how I wrote Waitress from how I wrote Candace is that Waitress is extremely likable, charming, and overall disarming (where Candace is brash, abrasive, and invokes mass terror). Candace is all about that alpha energy. I was going for the "classical sociopath" archetype with Waitress most of the time, where she is abnormally talented at tricking others into liking her and trusting her because she fakes vulnerability and emotion. Incidentally, Video Blogger was also in that category, and I remain sad that those two never met up because they were remarkably similar (high charisma totally-fake manipulative sociopaths looking for allies).

Nikolai wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:55 am maybe a small enough scale catfight battle series could have author collaboration? I imagine an authors' vs authors challenge of writing two characters battle in their first person, both writing their own characters dominant victory and the others demise, maybe a vote on which catfight victory story was better, and the forfeit could be the losing author, having to write the winners victory story, from the losing end, essentially a first person "losing" catfight humilation story from their own pov, for whoever is the loser of writing the best "winning the catfight" catfight story.

While the winner would go up the ladder for final showdowns?

Thoughts on this contest format?
Humilatron hosted essentially that exact catfight contest concept on CHYOA a while back, although I don't know if anything ever became of it. I never really got into that site. I greatly prefer php forums for starters.

For hosting battles like that with different authors I would be interested in theory, but in practice there would wind up being massive delays waiting on certain people to post their parts. As an example, the Summer Slam contest only has about half of the Round 2 parts completed even though the deadline is growing near.

There is also the fact that I don't think catfights are a huge market in this community. If I had to guess, I'd say the most popular dynamic on here is extreme dom/sub with a reluctant/forced sub.

***As for future interactive contest ideas, I've been thinking some lately about the logistics of actually hosting the Thirst Trap Studios reality show Step Brother as an actual forum competition. The premise is basically Big Brother (entrants all living together, compete in special challenges, audience votes out loser) but with an ENF theme and each successive elimination is subjected to a public sexual humiliation worse than the one the last girl got. My idea on the logistics would be for forum members to submit entrants that they will write for in first person, with me running the event and sending everyone the basic plot for each week's show to work with. Each author would run their own thread for their character and post at-least one part per week telling the story from that character's POV, actively attempting to make that character popular with the readers however they can (charm, humor, dominance, bashfulness, slutiness, other various strategies). Whoever got the fewest votes from the forum each week would be eliminated and would then be tasked with writing their character's final shameful humiliation. Each losing author would then try to upstage the previous humiliation (without going too far and screwing over future parts).

The strategies for the characters would be extremely interesting to me, as would the strategies for the voters. For example, if there is a highly nervous innocent virgin girl that the audience wants to experience a public fate truly unspeakable, then it might be a good idea to keep voting for her week after week...right until the final vote when the consequences for losing are maximum. Certain characters might attempt alliances (or even relationships) with other entrants/authors in the hopes of securing more votes that way for them both, or do the exact opposite and choose a character/writer to make as their heated rival. Some girls might even open themselves up to performing embarrassing tasks requested by the readers in the hopes of staying in the match. And there's always the likely possibility of at least one girl being a total try-hard who focuses on trying to win all of the special challenges every week to win useful bonuses (such as immunity) or even petty prizes (such as winning a spanking paddle and the right to use it on the girl of her choice).

As a disclaimer, I do not watch reality TV of any kind so I only know the bare basics of Big Brother. As a result of that (and of me being a rebel) I wouldn't copy their show format entirely (screw the whole nominations thing) and would rig up a system from my own mind (or Benedict's, depending on if he counts as a separate mind from my own)

I don't know if I'm actually going to run with this idea or not, but it's been something I've been tinkering with in my head the last couple days. If anyone has any feedback on the idea of a forum-wide Step Brother contest, be sure to let me know.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »