Dirty Pervert (xxx) by Gabie

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Dirty Pervert (xxx) by Gabie

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Gabie wrote: Dirty Pervert (xxx) by Gabie

My name is Gabie. I'm 19 and in college. Ok so one day I was eating lunch like a normal day then the phone rang. I picked it up and it was my cousin Adam. He said do you wanna come hang out later on? I said yea because we always ask each other to hang out so it's normal.

I took my coat because it was raining and when I got there I was really soaked. He said "Omg! Are you alright? Do you want to put your clothes in the wash? I'll give you some of my clothes to wear" I was cold and soggy so I said "Yeah, ok thanks." So he took me into the basement laundry room and he started to help me take my wet clothes off. It was a little weird with him helping me strip my shirt and pants off right next to me but I was soaked so I did it. But once I had my shirt off it got out of hand. He started touching my boobs through my bra cupping them and then slid his hands down my waist to my butt. He then slid my trousers down and sunk his hands into my panties! I slapped him hard across the face. "What the hell do you think your doing?!" I shouted at him. "What do you mean?" he said back looking confused. "Well your hands were in my panties and all over my bra!" I shouted. "Sorry... I just though you..." then he stopped and sort of hung his head. "I'll get you some clothes" he said apologetically. He opened his arms and asked for a hug so I hugged him back.

But when he came back into the laundry a few minutes later he didn't have clothes for me. Instead he jumped me and put this weird ball gag thing across my mouth and taped my arms together behind me, an my legs together too! He yanked my panties down and ripped my bra off stripping me naked and started sucking on my boobs! He kissed me all over and tried to lick my pussy but I was struggling too much so he rolled me over spread my cheeks and licked my asshole!! He started whispering dirty things in my ear while taking his clothes off. He rolled me over and and did me doggie style from behind with my face down buried in some dirty laundry. He did me in my pussy like 50 times. His cock was super stiff. Then he untaped me and pushed me up against the wall pinning me there. He stuck his slippery cock up my asshole and ...ed me up the ass like 50 times till he came up my butt! I was a butt virgin until then! He then took a camera and took a picture of his penis in my vagina! Then he took another one with his penis in my ass! He then decided to retape my arms and legs then bend me over and spank my naked butt with cum dribbling out of my gaped open a-hole!!

Then he left me there naked and taped up covered in goo. It took me a while but I could just reach the sharp screw on a table leg and I managed to cut through the duct tape. I then put my clothes on and called my older brother to come and beat the living shit out of him. He did just that. We made him strip naked and then I beat the living shit out of him again. He was in the hospital for a week but my butthole hurt for over a week too!
Janie` wrote: Wow! by Janie`

The first time I had anal sex my butthole ached for a month! I was terrified my poor hiney would also be forever loose, too. You're lucky....