She Devil

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
dazed

She Devil

Post by dazed »

Hanna was fuming. Not only did Mrs. Johnson spank her in front of the entire class, even letting the boys see her panties under her skirt, but now she sat in Saturday detention while her friends were having fun. The longer she sat, the madder she got. That bitch teacher will pay. For the rest of the weekend, Hanna plotted her revenge. She knew Mrs. Johnson stayed late every Thursday. It would be a perfect time. There would be no one in the school but the janitor and he would be no where near the classroom the Mrs. Johnson would be in.

Thursday came and Hanna told her mother that she had some make up work to do at school and would be home later that evening. Hanna hid in the girl's bathroom until everyone had left, then slowly made her way up the hall to the class. Her timing was perfect, Mrs. Johnson had not arrived yet. The class room was dark and Hanna waited by the door, ready to pounce on the unsuspecting teacher.

Her patience was rewarded by the clicking of shoes in the hallway making their way towards the room. Mrs. Johnson opened the door unsuspectingly and entered the classroom, attired in a white shirt, and tight grey skirt. The 30-something teacher always dressed well and in a way that modestly showcased her curvy figure. Hanna pounced on the teacher from behind, knocking the teacher face down on top of the metal desk. Shocked and confused the teacher tried to scream but Hanna was quick and stuffed her mouth a pair of her panties and quickly wrapped some duct tape around the surprised teacher's head.

Hanna then leaned over and whispered into her ear. "You have your way with the girls and no one fights back, but you messed with the wrong girl this time bitch.! I am going to spank that ass of yours until you are begging me to stop, and I will not stop until you agree to obey me anytime and anyplace!" Hanna fumed as she began tying some rope around the teacher's wrists.

"Let me go this instant you little bitch!" the teacher fumed as her disheveled hair hung over her eyes. "I will have you kicked out of school for this!" She tried to scream through her gag as Hanna quickly tied the beguiled teacher's arms to the opposite legs of the desk, rendering her unable to move, and unable to scream.

Hanna triumphantly walked to the rear of the sprawled teacher and grinned wickedly as she began applying open handed slaps to the apple shaped bottom of her now captive teacher. With every strike she could hear the teacher's angry groans and watched as her face grew red from both shame and anger at the thought of a teacher being spanked by a student.

Hanna hands struck the ample bottom with precise fury, causing her ass to begin to sting even through the skirt she was wearing. All the while she was shaking her head wildly and trying to plead with Hanna to stop, but Hanna had no intention of stopping, she was just beginning and for an agonizing twenty minutes she tormented the captive teacher's bottom before stopping.

Tears of shame were in Mrs. Johnson's eyes as Hanna stood at her side. "That was a warm up. You enjoy humiliating girls by spanking them in front of the class? Letting the boys see up their skirts. Let me show you how it feels, " Hanna barked as she strolled back to the the teacher's rear and began hiking her skirt upwards.

Frantic screams could be heard through the gag as the teacher struggled hard to free her hands as Hanna pulled her skirt up, rolling it until the teachers see through nylons and brown panties were on display.

Mrs. Johnson's moans changed to gentle sobbing as Hanna began striking her panty-covered ass through the hose, causing a new kind of heat to build on the teacher's back side. The teacher's pleading sobs only made Hanna strike her ass harder. She loved the sound of the proud and stern teacher, weeping and begging from shame, as Hanna struck the shapely ass with vengeance.

A horrified groan was heard from the teacher as Hanna began tugging at the top of her panty hose, pulling them downward and forcing the weeping teacher to step out of them.

"You know I am going to pull your panties off too, don't you? I am going to keep them as a souvenir," Hanna fumed as she reached for the elastic band at the top of the teacher's panties and began to tug them down as the teacher shook her head violently, and wept pleadingly through her gag. To be bared by a student was the most disgraceful and humiliating thing she had ever experienced.

Hanna stepped back and looked triumphantly at the bare ass of her captive and sobbing teacher. The pale mounds would not be pale for long. She was going to make her suffer. Hanna smiled approvingly as the teacher's butt cheeks wiggled each time her hand struck the naked flesh. After a few licks, Hanna stopped, reached into her pocket and pulled out a digital camera. Walking to the front of the teacher, she showed it to her teasingly. "Time to get some pictures. I will make some copies for all the boys to see your bare ass and pussy. Give them something to jerk off too," Hanna quipped as she aimed at the contorted face of the teacher. "Smile bitch!" Hanna hissed as she snapped a few shots, then returned to the rear to get some close ups of the teacher's naked ass and shaven pussy to share with everyone, and to keep as blackmail to ensure that Mrs. Johnson would agree to be her own personal toy to play with.

The fact that having her private areas photographed in such a lewd manner sent the teacher into a new round of shameful weeping. When the pictures were finished, Hanna returned to the front and unwrapped the duct tape, pulling the panties from her mouth.

"Will you agree to obey me now and do as I say?" Hanna inquired.

"You evil little bitch! turn me loose this instant. You have had your fun. If you release me now and leave, this will be between us, I swear I will not tell anyone, but you must stop this now!" Mrs. Johnson fumed.

"Suit yourself," Hanna responded as she showed the images on the camera. I have everyone's email and message contact. By morning every student in school will see you at your most humiliating moment."

"No, Hanna, please, I beg you. I am sorry I spanked you in front of the class. I will do it privately from now on, I swear, just please let me go!" The teacher tearfully pleaded.

"I think that ass of yours has rested enough. Time to punish it some more!" Hanna scolded as she walked back and began striking the bare ass again. It was only moments until the ivory mounds began turning red and the teacher was whimpering all the more.

"Please, Hanna, stop, I beg you. I can't take it anymore!" The teacher sobbed as both cheeks glowed a deep crimson.

"Say it. Say you will obey me and do as I say! Hanna screamed.

The teacher could only weep harder at the realization she would have to surrender soon.

Fifteen minutes, turned to thirty minutes and the well tanned ass of the teacher was on fire. "Stop! I beg you stop! Ok, Ok. I will do as you say, just please stop!"

Hanna paused and grinned sadistically at the surrendering teacher.

"Show me. Prove your words to me. Sit on the desk facing me and spread your legs. I want you to masturbate yourself to orgasm while I film it!" Hanna ordered.

Mrs. Johnson's face showed a look of sheer horror. "No, Hanna, you can't mean that. That is obscene. I am your teacher. I could be put in jail for that. Please don't make me do this," she pleaded.

"Yes, you would lose your job, and be a public disgrace. Your career and reputation would be ruined, which is why you will do it. If you do, you have my word that I will keep the video private as long as you do as I say. The minute you refuse, it will go public. If you refuse, I will return to that blistered ass and I can promise you, you will have to stand to take a piss! Now start playing with yourself!" Hanna fumed as she aimed the camera to the crotch of the now spread teacher.

It was the must disgusting and vile thing the teacher had ever done, masturbating in front of a student, even though Hanna was 17 and of a legal age, the morals clause of the school would ruin her forever. She felt nauseated in her stomach as she began playing with her pussy while Hanna filmed it eagerly.

The disgust and humiliation soon gave way to waves of pleasure as the teacher's juices began soaking the desk beneath her. Lust filled moans began escaping her lips as her hand moved faster and faster over her sex until she exploded with a such an intense orgasm that her body actually shook and trembled.

"Wonderful!" Hanna beamed as she put the camera back into her pocket and reached down and scooped up the teacher's panties to keep as she said she would do. "This is going to be a wonderful relationship. I just know it!" Hanna beamed as she headed to the door. "We will be speaking soon, you can count on it!" Hanna remarked as she strolled out the door and down the hall.

Mrs. Johnson hung her head on the desk and wept, knowing things were going to get a lot worse.
jrw23

Re: She Devil

Post by jrw23 »

Loved it. Quick question what had hanna done, to get punished?
dazed

Post by dazed »

I kinda left that out didn’t I? Hanna was accused of cheating by looking at another students answers. The girl was her best friend and they were talking about a girl they didn’t like. Teacher wouldn’t but it.
jrw23

Post by jrw23 »

Thankyou for detailing that for me. Keep up the good work.
gwentman

Post by gwentman »

Would really look forward to seeing what Hanna is going to do to Mrs Johnson next. Especially after she has already enforced an orgasm
TrevorRCones

Post by TrevorRCones »

amazing story!