Anna and Nat part 3

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Annaneale

Anna and Nat part 3

Post by Annaneale »

I came into my room holding my mother and sisters dirty dildos in my hands and a pair each of there dirtyest panties. I told the camera my name, address and phone number. This is my mother and sister showing the camera a photo of them and I love to masturbate with there dirty panties and I love to lick there dirty dildos. Next l dropped the towel telling the camera this is my hairy naked body and my tiny tits. While I put my mothers dirty panties on my head with the crouch over my nose. I had to lick both dildos clean. The taste was horrible on my mothers dildo. It had not been in her pussy as I had thought. I told this to the camera. Nat then told me " Like mother like daughter". I had bend over point my ass at the camera spread my cheeks and say this is where my mother puts it. I then shoved it up my ass. Next Nat had me stand up leaving my mothers dildo in my ass and shove my sisters panties into my hairy pussy and tell the camera "I love mixing my juices with my sisters and I love the taste of her pussy "
I then had to lick and suck her dildo clean while smiling the whole time. My pussy was dripping wet by this time but Nat had other ideas for me. Nat was never going to let me get off this easy in both ways that I wanted to.
Nat had me take the panties out of my pussy and off my head and leave my sisters dildo on the bed.
Nat got me to tape my mothers dildo to my ass so it wouldn't fall out. While I was doing this Nat had linked her phone to my camera.
"Okay Anna I want you to take your computer into the bathroom while it is still recording and turn the shower on full blast hot water only. Then you are going to do star jumps, pushups, running on the spot and squats for the next 30 minutes. If the dildo falls out you will start again. Okay."

I had no choice. Luckily the dildo had not fallen out after 30 minutes. Nat came in to the bathroom switching on the fan to get rid of the steam. I was drenched in sweat very smelly and my ass was killing me. My pussy was absolutely leaking. With her phone pointed at me Nat said " We are nearly done Anna we have only a couple of things to do before I'm finished with you"

Nat got me to grab my mothers and sisters toothbrushes next. With my mothers toothbrush I had to rubbed it through my sweaty hairy armpits and then put it back.
My sisters toothbrush I had to rubbed it on my soaking wet pussy.

I knew they would be tasting me every time they brushed there teeth.
Next Nat had me go into my sisters room and hump her pillow until I was about to cum. My sisters pillow was absolutely soaking. Nat then saw my sisters water bottle.
"Okay Anna this is your second last challenge from me" Nat had decided to let me cum with my sisters water bottle. I had to to masturbate with my sisters bottle until I squirted in it which I did. I had never ever had an orgasm like that before. I over filled that bottle easily.
Nat had me lick the outside of the bottle clean as well as my hands.

Nat then told me I was free to do whatever I wanted to do, but if I didn't make it to her house in the next 2 hours by foot like I was at that very moment everyone would get to see this humiliating video she had just made of me .......
dazed

Re: Anna and Nat part 3

Post by dazed »

Like the humiliating tasks. Please continue
jrw23

Re: Anna and Nat part 3

Post by jrw23 »

I like where you're going .Please continue.