Janet's Story (Part 1 - 4)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
edithdick

Janet's Story (Part 1 - 4)

Post by edithdick »

This is my first ever story. Sorry it is so long, but I would really appreciate whatever feedback you all find appropriate. I have more parts ready to go, but want to see how this concept and writing style is received on this platform.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hello, is this Janet Wu?” asked a pleasant sounding woman on the other end of the phone.

“Hi, um. Yes, this is Janet.” She replied, nervously. This was her third job interview in the last two weeks and she hadn’t had a call back on either of the other two.

“Hi Janet, my name is Marianne.” Chirped the other woman. “This is just a screening interview, so no need to be nervous.”

Janet felt a bead of sweat on her forehead. Do I really sound nervous? She wondered.

“It is a pleasure to meet you Marianne.” Janet said, trying to steady her voice.

“Why don’t you tell me a little about yourself to get things rolling?” Marianne asked.

Janet smiled, hoping it would disguise her nervousness. She hated talking about herself, or making herself the center of attention in any way. She has always gotten by through academic achievement, and avoided classes or environments that required her to step directly into the spotlight on her own.

The first two interviews were disasters because she froze up and refused to speak. This time, she prepared notes to focus on instead of trying to think on her feet.

She quickly sorted through the pile of notes to one titled, “About Me”

She then red verbatim as casually as she could muster:
My name is Janet Wu
I live in San Francisco
I graduated three months ago with a BS in Accounting and Business Management
I am looking for my first job in my new career

There was a brief pause after Janet stopped talking and Marianne chimed in. “Yea, I can read all of that on your resume. But why don’t you tell me about you? Do you have friends? What are your interests? Do you have any hobbies?”

Janet began sifting through the stack of notes desperately looking for a paper that she knew didn’t exist.

“Um… ah.” was all she could muster.

“Relax.” Marianne said. “This isn’t a quiz.”

Marianne’s voice was somehow comforting. Janet apologized, “I’m so sorry. I am very shy around new people.”

“Well there is something not on your resume.” Marianne said with a soft chuckle. “What caused you to be shy?”

“I… don’t know.” Janet said. “I’ve always been a little awkward around people until I have had a chance to know them.”

“Well,” Marianne replied. “Don’t worry. This interview is just a formality anyway. We already decided to bring you in for an onsite interview. I just like getting to know a little about my candidates before flying them across the country.”

“Really?” Janet asked excitedly.

“Yes, really.” Marianne responded. “Your friend Keiko recommended you so highly, we had to take a look for ourselves.”

Keiko was Janet’s college roommate. She had been working for Anderson Fitness for the past year and was the one who told Janet to apply for the job. She didn’t mention she was giving a recommendation though.

“Did you say fly me across the country?” Janet asked. “Isn’t there a business office in San Francisco?”

“We have a sales office in San Francisco, but our corporate Headquarters in located here in Charlotte, North Carolina.”

“I… how does this work then?”

“Well, if you are asking about the flight, we would have you book your flight and hotel, and then will reimburse you the day of the interview.”

“Oh, I meant, do I need to move to Charlotte if I take this job?”

“Probably.” Marianne said. “Commuting seems problematic, I would think.”

There were likely 1,000 concerns about this that should have registered in Janet’s mind, but in actuality only one thought occurred to her. She would be 2500 miles away from her mom. YES she thought eagerly.

“Yes what?” Marianne asked.

“Um, yes, I will be happy to come to Charlotte for an interview.” Janet said.

“Great” Marianne said. “I will email you the specifics. We don’t really care which airline you use, but you should book at the Grand Riviera Hotel. It is near our office and they have a shuttle bus from the airport that will also take you to the office for your interview. I will email you a package with the rest of the details.”

“Thank you so much.” Janet said, her excitement pitched in her suddenly squeaky voice.
“It was a pleasure meeting you.” And with that, Marianne was gone.

Janet felt shocked. She was hoping for a follow up interview, but never imagined that it would take her across the country. She had never even considered a job that wasn’t in San Francisco. The idea of living over 2,000 miles away from her mom made her smile. It wasn’t that she didn’t love her parents, and even her brother to some extent, it’s just that her mom is a very strong willed woman.

If she had it her way, Janet would be married by now with a couple of kids not far off. Janet wanted that at some point, but not now. Janet began to daydream about living her own life without her mom constantly criticizing every little decision she made.

Then a thought occurred to her that jarred her back to reality. What do I need to bring?

Interview clothes were not a problem. She had a cute skirt suit and heals she wore to the last interview. She needed to get it pressed, so she would have to take a trip to the dry cleaners today to get it ready. Her bigger concern was the flight.

She had flown a long trip a few years ago, when her family went back to Taiwan to visit relatives. She remembered her mom making everyone put on sweat pants and a loose fitting shirt, since you needed to be comfortable for such a long flight. She intended to do the same for this flight.

Her fear was the new security scanners at the airport. She saw some images that got uploaded onto the internet that showed some rather revealing images. No way am I letting those pervs at me to their collection!

In 4 years of high school and 4 years of college, she had never undressed in front of anyone. No boys, no girls, heck, not even her own mother. She certainly wasn’t going to let some random strangers break her streak. No pun intended. She thought wryly.

Janet turned on her computer and began researching. She was looking for some protective clothing to get past the x-ray scanners. She began reading horror stories about people getting strip searched at the airport.

One entry was the story of a woman who tried wearing a lead lined dress that she was forced to remove so they could inspect it. How humiliating! Janet concluded.

Janet could see some of these links were sending her to the wrong part of the internet, as she ended up on more than one adult site.

Finally, she found what she was looking for. A man who claims to work at an airport responded to a question about how to avoid getting naked pictures of yourself taken by airport scanners. He said some passengers have taken to use a small amount of metallic paint in just the right spots. It allows the scanners to detect any weapons, but blurs or blocks the naughty bits from getting exposed.

Jackpot! She thought.

Janet began making a to-do list to get ready for her trip.
• Take suit to Dry Cleaners
• Print extra copies of resumes on good quality paper
• Go to art store to buy metallic paint
• Book flight

The last one stopped her in her tracks. She hadn’t had a paying job since… well ever. She always relied on her parents to help her out with her day to day expenses, but this could be several hundred dollars. She currently had about less than $40 in cash and just $150 in her savings account. Normally she would have asked her dad to book it for her, but he was out of town on a business trip. That meant talking to her…

Just then her door swung open. Her mom was never shy about barging into her room whenever she wanted. Often just coming in to berate her about not having a job or a husband. Sometimes she seemed to act like the two things were interchangeable. Other times she made it clear that a job cannot give her grandchildren.

This time her mom was just bringing in a load of clean clothes fresh from the laundry down stairs. No wonder I haven’t heard her stomping around the house recently.

“Have you found a job yet?” her mom asked sarcastically.

Not waiting for an answer, she poured out a bundle of clothes onto Janet’s bed and turned to go.

“Mom, wait.” Janet said calmly.

“What now?” her mom asked, seeming to sense that Janet was about to ask a favor.

“I just had my phone interview with Anderson Fitness.” Janet continued. “They want me to come in for an in person interview.”

“So? You know how to use the bus.” her mom stated, dismissively.

“I do. But the interview is in Charlotte, North Carolina.” Janet said cautiously.

A moment passed as that statement sank in.

“How do you expect to get across the country?” her mom exploded.

“They’ll cover the cost of the ticket.” Janet said.

“They will?” Her mom asked suspiciously. “Then what do you need from me?”

“They are going to reimburse me for it when I get there. I need to borrow some money for the trip until I get back.” Janet said softly.

“There it is. Always come running to us whenever you run into a problem.” Her mom boldly stated. “Why didn’t you look for jobs in the city? What’s so great about Charlotte?”

Janet held her tongue. This was the part that normally got her into trouble. When she was backed into a corner her instinct was to attack. But this time, she switched lanes.

“I thought the job was in the city. They have a business office downtown on Jefferson. Keiko works there sometimes, when she is not traveling around the world. That is where I thought the interview was going to be.”

“So why are you going to Charlotte?” Her mom pressed.

“The business office is just for sales. Their corporate office is in North Carolina.” Janet said, intentionally keeping her frustration out of her voice.

“How much do you need?” her mom asked, finally.

“I don’t know. I am waiting for them to email me the instructions and then I will need a credit card to book the flight.” Janet said.

Her mom sighed. “I need to think about whether I want to fund this or not.”

“I told you, they are paying us back for it.” Janet pleaded.

“I heard you. But you still need my credit card, and I don’t know if I want to give it.” She said.

“Why?” Janet asked

“North Carolina? Is that even safe for an Asian?” she asked.

“Keiko goes there all the time. I am sure it’s fine.” Janet concluded.

“Why do you want to live so far away?” her mom asked.

“You want me to get a job, don’t you?” Janet said in a tone angrier than she meant.

“What if I want you to get married instead?” she said. “I still want grandbabies, you know.”

“One thing at a time, mom.” Janet said. Not this again.

“I’m okay with one thing at a time. Marriage first, then children, and then career.” She said.

“Mom!” Janet said.

“How about the Chiang family? I heard their boy Eddie is doing really well.” She offered.

“He’s 16!” Janet shouted.

“Fine, he’s too young for you. Then tell me who you are interested in and I will talk to his mother for you.” Her mom said.

This conversation was going the wrong direction. Janet needed to reign it back into her going to Charlotte.

“Mom, please! I just want to go for a job interview. I will pay you back as soon as I get back from the interview!” Janet pleaded.

“How about this. If I loan you the money, and you don’t get the job, then you will agree to let me set you up with a husband.” Her mom offered.

Husband? “How about I agree to go on a date.” She countered. What am I doing?

“Three dates.” Her mom continued.

“Fine.” Janet said sullenly. “But only if I DON’T get the job.”

“Done.” Her mom said, offering her hand to shake on it.

What did I just agree to? Janet wondered.

The process was pretty straightforward. They wanted her to start her interview at 9:00 AM Local time. She would interview until 3:00 PM and then could fly back that night. Janet thought their intent was for her to fly out the day before, but her mom only agreed to pay for the flight, not a hotel.
So she decided to take the redeye. Maryanne said they would send a driver to fetch her from the airport and take her back later for her return flight. This way, she could sleep on the flight, and change in the airport for the interview. It wasn’t ideal, but she never wore much makeup anyway, so she thought she could wing it.

In college, she found ways to change and even shower in privacy, even when most of the showers and toilets were multi-use facilities. She learned to change in closets and even under her bed once in a pinch. She could make this work.

The night of her flight came quickly. Janet had made all of the preparations, including giving her bra and underwear both a thorough coat of metallic paint. Can’t be too careful. She thought ferociously.

Janet had packed her suit in a large roller suitcase. It seemed kind of ridiculous to have such a large piece of luggage for one suit, but she wanted to make sure that it didn’t get creases or wrinkles during the flight. She stuffed her resume in the side pocket of the suitcase and loaded it into her dad’s car.

“Dad, it’s time to go.” She yelled to the open window in front of the house.

Standing on the curb, Janet waited for her dad to come down to help her put her bag in the car and drive her to the airport. Her underwear felt itchy with all of that paint on them. She did her best not to scratch. She had packed an extra bra and panties for when she landed. No need in being uncomfortable for the interview.

“Ready to go?” she heard her dad say with a start. She had let her mind wander a bit thinking about pulling her space undergarments out of the suitcase so she could change on the plane instead. Too late, as he had already lifted it up and tossed it into the trunk of the car.

She had given herself plenty of time to get to the airport. It was a good thing too since there was a ton of traffic on their way to the airport. She noticed that a lot of people driving were wearing Giants hats and honking. There must be a ball game getting out or something. It took almost 90 minutes to drive the 12 miles from her house to San Francisco International Airport.

Janet impatiently watched the clock as the extra time she allotted to get to the airport disappeared. She had intended to get a bite to eat in the airport before the flight, but at this rate she would have to go straight to the gate.

Arriving at the airport itself was pretty straight forward. Fortunately, all of those people were going home and not to the airport. Her dad unloaded the car and helped her check the luggage at the curbside luggage check-in counter. She had printed her ticket before leaving, so merely kissed her dad on the cheek and headed to the security line.

As Janet approached the security line, she let out a long sigh. It was much longer than she had hoped it would be. She checked the clock on her phone and saw that she had 30 minutes to go before her plane started boarding. She stood in line and waited as it slowly moved forward. She could hear other people muttering about being late but decided to focus on being patient. Worrying wasn’t going to make the line go faster.

Slowly, everyone moved forward. It took 15 minutes to get to the security counter. She had her ticket in hand, but had to fumble for a minute when they asked for her ID as well. She then walked up to the conveyer belt. Popping off her shoes, she set them in the tray along with her purse and walked lined up for the scanner. Two people to go. She wanted to check the time again, but her phone with in her purse. She thought maybe 10 more minutes to boarding.

“Please step forward, ma’am” said the female security person at the far end of the scanner.

Her turn. With a small smirk, she walked into the scanner. There were 2 yellow feet prints painted onto the floor of the device, which she instinctively lined her feet to match.

“Raise your hands above your head, please” came the same voice.

Janet complied and waited as the scanner came alive. A large vertical bar moved from left to right with a mechanical noise.

“Please wait here” the woman said, pointing to a line on the floor outside of the scanner. Janet stepped forward and waited to the instruction to go ahead.

Instead she heard the woman sigh. “I need to scan you again.” She said.

The woman was a 6’ tall black woman who was on the heavy side. Her name plate said Tanya Jackson and just under it, there was a yellow badge that said Trainer.

She approached Janet with a handheld scanner. As she waved it in front of Janet’s chest, it made a loud squealing noise. She lowered it and as it passed her crotch, it made the noise again.

“Ma’am, do you have anything under your clothes?” Tanya asked.

Confused, Janet asked, “My underwear?”

“Anything else, ma’am?” Tanya continued. “Anything Metal?”

Embarrassed, Janet said, “I, ah, might have sprayed some metallic paint onto my bra and underwear.”

Tanya gave her a flat stare. “Ma’am, I am going to need you to follow me.”

“My flight is about to board.” Janet burst out in a panic.

“Then I suggest you hurry.” Tanya said, already walking away.

“Can I get my purse at least?” Janet asked.

The security woman gave her a flat stare, but didn’t stop her from plucking her purse out of the plastic bin before following her barefoot to what amounted to an office cubicle at the edge of the security screening area. Let’s just get this over with. Janet thought impatiently.

Janet raised her hands and spread her legs slightly and waited for Tanya.

“What are you doing?” Tanya asked.

“Aren’t you going to pat me down?” Janet asked.

“No Ma’am.” Tanya replied. “I need to run your clothes through the x-ray machine.” She continued.

Janet flinched as she noticed that Tanya was holding out a gray plastic security tray.

“Wait, you want me to undress? Here?” she asked, with the last coming out as a squeak.

“Yes Ma’am.” Tanya said patiently.

“Can’t you just wave a wand or pat me down or something less embarrassing?” Janet asked.

Tanya gave her a sympathetic look before continuing.

“I’m sorry, Ma’am, but you took steps to conceal under your clothes, so regulations are very clear. We must ask you to remove the clothes and have then scanned.”

Janet looked around the room and began to process the situation. She suddenly realized that there were no doors. If she took off her clothes here, anybody could walk in on her. Why didn’t I take my at least take my shoes?

In a panic, she asked. “What if I refuse?”

Sympathy left Tanya’s face and it became stern. “Well, first of all, you won’t be boarding your flight.”

My flight! She screamed inside her head. She checked the clock on her phone. Boarding was scheduled to start in 5 minutes. Janet realized that Tanya was still talking. Did she say police?

“… will have to take you to the police station for a statement and they likely would do the same search of your persons and clothes there.”

With a sigh, Janet asked, “How long will this take?”

“Place your clothes in the tray and I will scan it. If everything checks out, maybe 5 minutes at most.” Tanya assured her.

“Fine.” Janet said.

“Well?” Tanya asked, giving the empty tray a small shake.

“Turn around.” Janet demanded.

“Ma’am, this is a search of your person. Not just your clothes.” Tanya warned her.

Janet cursed softly and quickly stripped off her lose fitting top and sweatpants. She instinctively folded them before placing them gently into the tray. She again raised her hands and spread her legs to be searched.

Tanya cleared her throat and waited a second before saying, “The rest.”

“What rest? That’s everything.” Janet insisted.

“I am going to need you to give me your shiny underwear and bra.” Tanya said.

Janet froze. Maybe if she stopped moving long enough, Tanya would go away. No, she was patiently waiting for Janet to get completely naked.
“There is no door!” Janet whispered.

“Don’t worry, Ma’am. I have placed a sign that this area is occupied. Your privacy will be respected.” Tanya whispered back.

Janet turned around and faced the wall. She quickly undid her bra and pulled it off, still covering her breasts with the other hand. Then, in one motion slid her panties down and reached behind her. She felt Tanya press the tray against her wrist and she reluctantly let go.

“Please hurry.” She said, still whispering.

Janet heard footsteps behind her, and when she turned she saw that Tanya had left.

Time seemed to slow. Janet was standing naked in the middle of the airport behind a 6’ high cubicle wall with no door. She stared at the entry way hoping that Tanya would return with her clothes, but nobody was there.

She could hear the people passing through the security gate as they chatted with each other. Every few seconds she heard someone get instructed to step forward, then the familiar whoosh sound of the body scanner followed by a follow up, “Wait here.” And “You may go.”

She listened intently, hoping to hear some indication that Tanya was done and on her way back with her clothes. How long has it been? Janet wondered. She checked her clock. Two Minutes! She thought excitedly, expecting Tanya to come in and end this nightmare.

She could hear the people running the scanner too. There seemed to be two people working together on the computer monitor. One was a male voice and the other a female.

One, the female, would give instructions, like “Stop there.” Or “Go back.”

The male would just ask the same question over and over. “Clear?”

She would occasionally reply with “Clear” and the process would start again.

Janet tried paying attention to them, hoping for an indication that would tell her that her clothes were clear and on their way back to her.

Instead, she heard the female say, “Is that a gun?”

The male replied, “I can’t tell.”

“Go back, I need to see another angle” the female ordered.

“Clear?” the male said.

“Pull it.” Came the reply.

It took a second for the word gun to register in Janet’s mind. Who would bring a gun onto a plane? She thought as she continued to listen intently.
“Ma’am, is this your bag?” asked Tanya’s familiar voice?

“It’s my bag.” Responded a raspy woman’s voice. “I’m in a bit of a hurry if you don’t mind.”

“I’m going to need you to open it, please.” Said Tanya.

Can’t someone else handle this? Janet wondered as she suddenly felt especially naked. What if she pulls the gun out and starts shooting people?

Janet felt a bead of sweat roll down her back. She realized that she was starting to get scared of the raspy voiced woman with a gun coming in here to take her hostage while she was naked.

“What’s this about?” demanded the woman. How much did she smoke?

“Our X-Ray detected a weapon in your bag. We need for you to remove each item one at a time until we can determine what exactly it is.” Tanya calmly explained.

“You’re crazy.” Shouted the woman. “I don’t own any weapons!”

“Slowly.” Tanya replied.

“Fine. I am about to miss my plane.” The woman all but grunted.

Janet was listening to intently, she didn’t realize she had taken three steps toward the entry way to hear better. One more step and I would have been visible to the entire airport!

“See!” exclaimed the woman. “Just a hair dryer.”

“My apologies, ma’am.” Tanya said. “Our team is still in training.”

“That’s not going to help me if I miss my fucking plane!” the woman continued.

Janet heard some shuffling of clothes and the whoosh of a zipper. Good, she’s done. Now bring me my damn clothes! Janet thought

She could still hear Tanya speaking. This time it sounded like she was consoling the trainees. “You made the right call. When in doubt, check it out.”

She said, before saying in a louder voice, “Next in line. Raise your arms above your head.”

What? Did she forget about me? Janet wondered angrily.

Janet checked the time again. The plane had already started boarding. How long before Tanya remembered to return her clothes.

Panic turned to fury and Janet finally shouted “Tanya!”

It was the first sound that she had made since Tanya had left. A small voice in her head warned her, what if someone else comes to check out the noise? But she didn’t care. She was pissed. I screwed up by spraying my clothes with that stuff, but that is no reason to leave me here naked to miss my flight!

Janet was about to yell again, but Tanya peeked her head around the corner. “You’re still here?” she asked.

Janet looked down at her now partially exposed body, and covered her breasts again. “Of course I am here. Where would I go like this?”

Tanya scanned the small empty room. For the first time since Janet first say her, the calm presence she had was replaced with what Janet assumed was panic. It was just a hair dryer. Janet thought, her fury slowly being replaced with sympathy.

“I’ll be right back.” Tanya said.

Janet wanted to scold her, since that is pretty much what she said last time, but her flight was boarding and she absolutely could not miss it.
What if I do? Janet wondered. She had made a promise to her mom about her getting married if she didn’t get this job. She had only agreed to three dates, but she knew how persistent her mom would be once she got her talons into that process. By the second date, she would up the ante and by the third date there would be a ring and a commitment.

Almost as bad, she had borrowed the money for the airfare and could only get it back if she showed up for the interview.

I am NOT missing this flight no matter what! Janet concluded.

Just then, Tanya returned.

Janet started to sigh in relief, but stopped short. “Where are my clothes?” she demanded instead.

“Ma’am, I must apologize. It appears that another passenger may have picked them up by mistake.” Tanya told her sullenly.

“So find her… get them back!” Janet screamed.

“I’m sorry...” Tanya began, but Janet cut her off.

“Sorry? My flight is already boarding!” Janet said, using every bit of self-control she could muster to keep from screaming at the woman.

“I’m sorry, but the woman’s flight has already disembarked. We checked the manifest and verified that she already boarded. She’s gone.” Tanya finished.

“What am I supposed to do? I can’t miss this flight!” Janet said.

“Do you have any other clothes with you?” Tanya asked.

“Yes, but I already checked them in.” Janet said, her fury starting to build again.

Tanya paused to think, finally saying, “It is possible to have them pull the luggage off of the flight.”

“Can you do that?” Janet asked. “Is there even still time?”

“If you hurry, there is a chance.” Tanya told her.

“Okay great. Wait, what? If I hurry?” Janet asked, fury turning into confusion.

“Well, I have no authority to ask them to touch your bag. You would need to go.” Tanya said plainly.

“How can I go?” Janet pressed. “I’m fucking NAKED!” the last came out with a shout. Embarrassment returned when Janet realized that she said that loud enough for other passengers to hear her announcement.

“I realize that you are standing in front of me naked. Please try to keep your voice down.” Tanya said, as if she hadn’t just instructed her to walk through the airport bare assed naked.

As calmly as she could muster, Janet repeated, “How can I go? I’ll get arrested if I step one foot outside of this cubicle.”

“Arrested? Not likely. Whistled at for certain, but it’s not like nudism is a crime, at least not anymore.” Tanya told her.

“What are you talking about?” Tanya started to answer but Janet interrupted. “Never mind, what about taking someone’s clothes and not returning them? Is that a crime?”

“The airport will reimburse you for the clothes, I can assure you.” Tanya said, and then, “What I am telling you is that it is not a crime to walk nude through the airport, or anywhere else in the country.”

“Since when?” Janet asked, incredulous.

“Since almost a year ago, when the US Supreme Court decided that Nudism constitutes a genuine religion.” Tanya informed her.

“What does that have to do with me? I am not a nudist.” Janet demanded.

“That doesn’t matter. The ruling allows anyone to walk around nude in any environment that a clothed person could walk.” Tanya said calmly. “Trust me, it caused quite a stir around here when it first went into effect. Now we are used to seeing naked people come through security 7 or 8 times per day. They even get to bypass the body scanner, since they obviously are not carrying any concealed weapons.”

“But I’m…” Janet started and then stopped when she realized where Tanya was going with this.

Instead, Janet said, “Wait. I am not going to walk naked through the airport!”

“That is your choice. You can stay here until someone brings you a change of clothes. Is there someone you can call?” Tanya asked.

“No! And I cannot miss this flight!” Janet said.

“It’s your choice, either way.” Tanya told her. “I suggest you hurry to make the decision or it will make itself.”

Janet felt her jaw drop. How can she expect me to do THAT?

She thought again about the type of man her mom would be introducing her to. “Is there any other way?” Janet pleaded.

“Not that I can think of.” Tanya told her.

I’M NOT MISSING THIS FLIGHT Janet concluded.

Janet firmed her jaw before announcing, “I’ll try.”

With that, Janet could only watch as Tanya walk out of the cubicle and disappeared.

Janet peeked out of the cubicle. She could see the line of passengers going through security screening. Being sure to keep herself as covered as possible, she slowly began to move forward. She had taken three steps past the doorway of the cubicle and into plain view of everyone in line before she felt the first bead of sweat trickle down between her breasts.

She wanted to badly to cover herself, but thought that she should at least “act” like she has done this before. If they think I’m not a nudist, will I get arrested? She wondered.

This is crazy she thought as she peered around to get oriented with where she needed to go. She also realized that she had lost track of Tanya and wasn’t sure who she could even ask. Spotting the screening area where this nightmare began, Janet quickened her step to try and catch up with hopefully Tanya was waiting.

Sure enough, Tanya was there and nodded toward her as she approached. “You’re being very brave about this, are you sure you are not a nudist?”

Janet didn’t know how to answer that… she did not want to confess in front of everyone that she was actually not covered by whatever weird religious belief nudists convinced a judge was their right to hold. Instead, she asked, “What do you mean brave? I am scared out of my wits right now!” trying to keep her voice low so only Tanya could hear her.

“I think if I had to do what you are doing, I would use anything I could find to cover myself as much as possible. I couldn’t imaging just walking around like you are.” Tanya responded.

“But don’t I have to act like a nudist?” Janet asked frantically, but still keeping her voice as low as she could manage.

“There are any rules on how you have to act. The only thing that changed is that you can’t get arrested for being naked in public.”

Janet froze while that sunk in. After a few seconds, she calmly but quickly held her purse up against her chest to cover her exposed breasts with her left hand and cupped her vagina with her right hand. Doing so, she became aware of the fact that she had shaved her pubes off that morning as she was afraid the paint would have gotten stuck in her hair and given her an unplanned waxing when she went to take them off the next day. I just need to get to the plane so I can get my clothes back on and this will all be over!

“Please step back into the scanner and place your feet on the mat and raise your arms above your head.” Tanya instructed as she arrived.

“Excuse me?” Janet said. “I already did this.”

“Yes, but we never got a clear scan, if you remember.” Tanya said.

“But you just said nudists are exempt.” Janet pleaded.

“I’m sorry.” Tanya insisted. “You were truly trying to conceal something from the scanner, so it is either this or a cavity search.”

“What do I do with my purse?” Janet asked.

Tanya held out a plastic security tray so it could be scanned one more time.

Hurry. Janet thought to herself. Janet had been holding one arm over her breasts and the other over her pubic area. Realizing that she was going to need to expose herself completely, she thought the same word again, but for a different reason. HURRY! Janet slowly spread her legs to shoulder width and winced as she raised her hands over her head.

Until tonight, nobody had seen her naked body, at least not as far back as she could remember. Certainly her parents had seen her as a baby, but she had been bathing alone since she was three.

It felt like an eternity waiting for the whoosh noise as the scanning bar passed by her.
“Please step forward.” Tanya instructed.

Janet walked forward and waited on the line, still feeling the shock of suddenly being naked in front of hundreds on gawkers. She felt a tiny bit of relief when she realized that everyone had to put their phones in their bag while they passed through security.
“You can put your hands down, now.” Tanya told her.

“What? Oh.” Janet said, not realizing that she was standing there with her hands still hovering over her head and her entire body on display. Janet quickly covered herself and waited for Tanya.

After what felt like an eternity, Tanya said, “All clear. Have a safe flight.” And with that Janet quickly retriever her purse and proceeded to sprint toward her gate. She smiled to herself at the shocked noises people she passed by made when they realized a naked Asian girl just ran by. Her mirth faded as she suddenly became aware of a strange clicking noise being heard from all directions that she knew distinctly was the sound a cell phone makes when it takes a picture. This caused her to run faster.

Janet reached a T in the hallway with a sign that had arrows pointed left and right indicating that gates 41-59 were to the right and 60-80 were to the left. She pulled out her phone again to check the ticket. Gate 74. Turning left she began sprinting again as she had stopped long enough for several passersby to get a clear shot of her with their cameras.

She did her best to keep herself covered, but nearly tripped over someone’s suitcase and had to grab a handrail to keep from face planting on the floor. Janet realized that she had forgotten to grab her shoes and looked to see where she was at. Janet cursed. The next gate was 70, and it was too late to go back. Hopefully I can buy some shoes when I get to Charlotte. She thought as she began sprinting, no longer trying to cover her vagina and just barely keeping her breasts corralled.

As Janet neared her gate, she started to slow up. There was still a line of people waiting to board. She double-checked the sign to make sure it was the correct flight and then walked calmly to the gate attendant.

“Hi, excuse me.” Janet began.

The woman at the smiled at Janet and didn’t flinch at the naked Asian woman standing in front of her. “How can I help you?” she asked.

Janet held out her ticket, and said, “I am on the flight, but I need to get something out of my suitcase before I board.”

The gate attendant looked at the ground past Janet before asking, “Where is your suitcase?”

“I checked it. It is on the plane.” Janet told her.

“You will need to get it when you arrive in Charlotte.” The woman said, still smiling. Janet noticed that the name on her badge said Heidi Clark.

“You don’t understand, security lost my clothes and I need to get dressed before my flight. Please help!” Janet pleaded.

“You’re right. I don’t understand. Why did you take your clothes off at security?” Heidi asked.

“It’s a long story. Can you please help me?” Janet asked again.

Heidi’s head tilted slightly as she considered the situation. Finally she plucked a walkie-talkie off of the counter and said, “Hey Jimmy, are you done loading the bags on this plane?”

“Almost.” Came Jimmy’s reply. “Whatcha need?”

“I have a young lady who needs to get something out of her suitcase.” She said.

“Are you nuts? This thing is about to leave!” Jimmy said.

“I promise it will be worth your while.” Heidi told Jimmy.

“Is he rich?” he asked.

“Better.” she replied.

“I’ll see what I can do. What’s the bag look like?” Jimmy asked.

Heidi looked expectantly at Janet. Better than rich? What is she talking about? Janet was wondering before realizing that she hadn’t told them what the bag looked like.

“It’s a powder blue roller bag with a red ribbon tied around the handle.” Janet said.

Heidi relayed the description and they waited. Janet noticed that the line to get on the plan was gone. Hurry up Jimmy. Janet thought.

As if in response, Jimmy’s voice broke the silence. “I don’t see anything. It must have been loaded.”

“Ask him if he can look inside the plane.” Said Janet.

“I’m sorry, but if you want your clothes back, the only thing you can do at this point is get them when you land.” answered a sympathetic Heidi.

“Gate’s closing.” Came another voice across the walkie-talkie.

Heidi answered, “Hold the gate, I have one more passenger.”

Before she could respond, Heidi had grabbed Janet by the hand and started pulling her down the boarding bridge to the airplane. Janet didn’t resist and the two of them ended up running to the plane.
Last edited by edithdick on Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Guru

Re: Janet's Story (Part 1 - Airport Mishap)

Post by Guru »

The way you handled the story till the end is very awesome. Looking forward to the next part.
Also the fear of getting naked as hostage can be a better idea for your next story.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Wonderful story! Your writing style is superb and kept me riveted throughout the entire post. I am eagerly looking forward to see what happens next.

Hooked6
Fantastic 4

Post by Fantastic 4 »

The best part for me was that it's in Charlotte. Gotta love the Queen city. In my humble opinion it's the best city in the South East
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

I’ve never been there. I tried to keep the local color somewhat general, but I’m open to your editorial insights when the next parts drop.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback. I just posted part 2.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Here is part 2 of the story. I hope you like it. There are more parts, so I will be posting them over the next couple of weeks.

Also a special thanks to Fantastic 4 for providing me some insight on Charlotte.

Janet stepped onto the plane bare assed naked. She had tried covering herself when Heidi had pulled her down the passenger boarding bridge, but she couldn’t manage it and keep from tripping over her own feet, so she gave up.

Janet was ushered onto the plane and directed politely but firmly to sit down and fasten her seat belt. She was in such a daze that she barely noticed the gasps from the other passengers as she walked by. She’d even forgotten to cover herself until she was already seated.

She had selected a Window seat when she bought the ticket so she could sleep without being interrupted every time her neighbor needed to use the restroom. The layout of the airplane had 3 rows of seats. The outside rows had three seats per aisle and the center aisle had four seats. The plane was essentially full, though an older Asian woman was sitting in her seat when she arrived. There was also a Caucasian man sitting is the aisle seat with the center seat unoccupied.

“Excuse me, but that is my seat.” Janet told the woman.

The man’s eyes widened. On closer look, both the man and the woman appeared to be in their 40’s. The man got up and gestured for Janet to take the middle seat. The woman gave him a dirty look and got up and said, “THIS is her seat.” Pointing at the window seat.

Janet suddenly remembered that she was standing there stark naked. No wonder he looked at me that way. She thought as she casually covered her breasts with one arm and her pubic area with the other.

The woman’s cross look was now directed at Janet as she slid past the couple and took her seat. Is she mad because I made the plane late? Janet wondered.

The man and the woman began to argue about who should take the middle seat. Normally this is not the desirable place to sit, but in this case, both of them wanted to sit next to Janet. She understood why the man wanted this, but after a minute realized that these two must be traveling together and she wasn’t letting the man she was with sit next to a 22 year old naked girl for the next 6 hours.

Janet was feeling a bit numb from everything that had just happened. She started recounting everything that had gone wrong. Thirty minutes ago, she was happily dressed and ready to go for the interview that was going to move her life forward and put some distance between herself and her meddling mom. Since then, she had to endure a strip search, the fear that someone might have brought a gun into the airport, the humiliation of having to run naked through an airport and now she was stuck on a flight for the next six hours next to a bickering couple and she was still bare assed naked.

At least I can still make it to the interview. She thought. It wasn’t much consolation, but she knew that she would feel a lot better once she got to Charlotte and was able to get dressed. She was hoping for at least a mild bit of privacy when the cabin light finally turned off.

Janet suddenly realized that the plane had not moved. How long have we been waiting here? She wondered. She looked out the window and could see the ground crew loading luggage.

Didn’t Jimmy say he finished that already? She wondered. Janet kept looking to see how many more they had left. Wait, she thought, they aren’t loading the bags. They are unloading them. Why would they do that?

Janet watched as two men, one of whom she assumed to be Jimmy, pulled bag after bag out of the luggage compartment.

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.” Said a deep male voice over the plane’s intercom. “We apologize for the delay, but a passenger requested their bag to be removed. Once we get that straightened out, we’ll get you on your way.”

“Yes!” Janet whispered as her heart filled with hope. If they bring me my suitcase, I can get dressed.

She continued to watch as the suitcases kept coming off one by one. Then she saw it. She saw her powder blue roller bag with a red ribbon tied onto the handle. She watched as the bag was set aside and the rest of the suitcases were systematically loaded back onto the plane.

When the last bag was loaded, saw her bag sitting triumphantly on the tarmac. She excitedly started to get up, but stopped short by the glare the woman next to her stared daggers into her heart.

“Excuse me.” Janet said. “I need to go get my bag.”

“The fasten seatbelt sign is there for a reason.” The woman said.

“But I need to get my bag before takeoff.” Janet said excitedly.

“Get it later.” The woman said flatly. “We are late enough as it is.”

With that, the plane lurched backward. We’re moving? Janet thought. How did they get the bag onboard so fast?

To her horror, she looked back to see her suitcase sitting where they had left it. She wanted to scream, but panic left her speechless. She worked her jaw, but nothing came out.

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Again, I would like to apologize for the delay. We should be in the air in a few minutes.” The captain’s voice cracked over the intercom again.

Janet started to get up again, but was stopped short by the glare of the woman sitting next to her. Instead, she pressed the call button. A flight attendant walking down the aisle stopped and asked, “Hi, what can I do for you?”

The flight attendant was a middle aged woman of Indian decent, but spoke with an American accent.

“We need to go back.” Janet said.

“What? That’s impossible. We are already moving.” The flight attendant replied.

“But my suitcase was taken off the plane.” Janet explained. “I saw it sitting on the ground when we pulled away.”

Janet felt her legs getting wet and realized that she her eyes were tearing up. “Please.” She pleaded.

“I’m sorry. You can check in with the airline when you arrive and your suitcase will be forwarded to your destination.” The flight attendant said.

“This is the only flight tonight, but if you are lucky you can have it by tomorrow night or the next day at the latest.” The flight attendant continued.

“Is there anything else I can get you?” the flight attendant asked. “Would you like a blanket?”

Janet nodded passively. What am I going to do? She wondered.

The flight attendant handed Janet a blanket and pillow. Janet thanked her and quickly wrapped herself in the blanket. At least I don’t have to be naked for the entire flight. Janet thought, tears still streaming down her cheeks.

The flight attendant left to go demonstrate as the safety instructions were read over the intercom. Janet didn’t pay much attention, as she wracked her brain about what she would do when the plane arrived in Charlotte. She considered that she might need to just interview naked. She dismissed that idea, as it would be too embarrassing and besides, she still needed to figure out a way to get the job.

She opened her handbag to see if she missed something.

- Her driver license
- Her cell phone
- Enough traveling money to cover her meals
- Her insurance card

Even if she could figure out where to buy an outfit on the cheap, there was no time for shopping. The plane was scheduled to arrive at 8:30 AM and her interview started at 9:00. Not only that, but now the plane was delayed so they could pull her suitcase off and leave it in San Francisco. Her ride would probably already be waiting for her when she landed.

The plane shook as they made their turn to get on the runway. The captain’s voice sounded over the intercom, “Flight crew prepare for takeoff.”
Janet watched the flight attendants headed to their seats. She really needed to pee.

The engine noise revved up and got very loud. The airplane lurched forward, pinning Janet back to her seat. Janet stared out the window as the lights along the ground began moving away. She could feel the gentle upward life as they slowly made their way up into the air. Janet continued to watch in horror as she moved further and further away from her clothes.

After a couple of minutes, the lights of the city were replaced with the glint of the moon off the Pacific Ocean. They continued to ascend until even the reflection on the water was no longer visible, replaced by the eerie halo reflection of moonlight on the clouds. Janet could feel the plane shift as it began a hard turn to the left.

After straightening out, she could feel it climbing again. After a few minutes, the plane leveled off and she watched the fasten seat belt sign go off.
“Excuse me. I need to get up.” Janet told her neighbors.

The woman glared at her again, before tapping the man on the shoulder and the two of them let her out.

Janet kept the blanket wrapped around her as she stood up. The couple sat back down and the man offered to hold her blanket for her until she got back.

Janet’s eyes widened, shocked at the proposition. “No thank you.” She told him.

She walked to the restroom to pee. She didn’t want to get the blanket wet, so she hug it on a hook on the door as she peed. She got up and washed her hands. After drying them, she pulled the blanket off of the hook. She tried wrapping it around herself like a bath towel. The blanket was smaller than the towels she had at home. If she wrapped it around herself, it barely had enough room to tie it off and keep it from falling on the floor. Also, it only fell down to her thighs, so when she sat down she was still going to have her pubic hairs sticking out the bottom.

If I had a shirt, I could at least wear this as a wraparound skirt. She thought.

Taking a deep breath, she opened the door to head back to her seat. A line had formed up outside of the restrooms, so she had to squeeze past a woman and three men to get back to her seat. As she passed the second man, her blanket caught on the edge of the seat and pulled off. It took her a second to realize and she was already in the process of squeezing past the third man.

Janet froze, her bare body pressed between 2 men, one standing in front of her and a second one sitting beside her.

“Sorry.” she said as she turned to see that her blanket had fallen on the floor. Guys were normally eager to help her when she dropped something, but this time they just stood there slack jawed as they stared and this suddenly naked girl.

“Here.” Came a stern woman’s voice. She had picked up the blanket and handed past the two men to get it to Janet.

“Thank you” Janet said, forcing her best smile. The men still didn’t move and she needed to stretch as far as she could to get to her blanket.

Finally as she was about to get to it, the second man in line suddenly became ‘helpful’ and snatched it from the woman. “Let me help you with this.” She said with an eager smile.

“Thanks.” Janet said as she regained her balance. Janet was still standing uncomfortably between a 2 men. She reached her left arm out so the man could hand her the blanket, but instead her took his time. First, he made a brushing gesture over the blanket and then tried to shake it off.

“Oh.” He said. “This thing has been on the floor. We should get you a new one.” He continued.

“It’s okay.” She said impatiently. “I just want to return to my seat.”

“Great, go have a seat.” He insisted. “Give me a minute and I will go find you a new one.”

Janet stood there to argue, but the bathroom door opened up and the guy disappeared with her blanked in hand. At this point, she had a choice to wait for him in the aisle or wait for him in her seat.

She slowly made her way back to her seat. Awkwardly, three more men had gotten in line for her to press past. Janet tried facing away as she slid past the first one, but that was worse as he took the opportunity to goose her, causing her to jump into the lap of a man seated in front of her.

“Sorry” she squeaked as she tried scrambling back to her feet.

“My pleasure” came the reply as he helped her up. Did he squeeze my breast? She wondered, but decided to hurry back to her seat instead of press the issue.

The next guy she faced head on, and had to back to a woman seated behind her. This is embarrassing. She thought as the last one in line looked to be a 10 year old boy.

“Why are you naked?” he asked curiously.

“I…” she began, but didn’t really know how to complete that sentence

Fortunately, his mother stood up behind him, simultaneously swatting him on the butt for being nosy and covering his eyes as she passed. Janet also noticed the glare that was even harsher than the woman seated next to her.

Janet got back to her row and froze. That woman is going to kill me if I come back naked. She thought. She stood there staring at the back of the guy’s head and ironically remembered that he had offered to hold her blanket for her while she went to the bathroom. Why didn’t I say yes? She wondered regretfully.

Janet looked back to see if the guy with her blanket was coming back. She watched the door he had gone in so she could confront him and get her blanket back quickly. She watched as the door opened, and an older woman walked out. Where did he go? Janet wondered. She began looking for him sitting in one of the seats and realized that while she faced the rear of the airplane, everyone seated could get a clear view of her standing there.

Red faced, she turned to see if she could spot the flight attendant to get another blanket and almost smacked the woman who sits next to her in the fact with her breast. Stepping back, Janet apologized. The woman glared at her and stood back so Janet could take her seat.

“Oh, I am looking for the flight attendant.” Janet said.

“Well I need to go to the bathroom.” The woman responded firmly.

Janet complied and slid back into her seat. The man sat back down and his wife, she assumed, headed to the rear of the plane. As she sat buckled in, the lights in the plane were dimmed.

Janet let her eyes adjust to the darkness. As she was about to press the call button again, the man reached up and switched on the reading light, stealing what little privacy the dimmed cabin lights afforded her.

He pretended to be reading the inflight magazine, but Janet could feel him staring at her out of the corner of his eye. Janet folded her arms over her chest, in part because she was a bit chilly all of a sudden, but mostly to cover her breasts as this guy kept staring at her.

As she was about to reach up to call the flight attendant back, the woman returned. Janet was getting tired of this woman glaring at her so hard all the time. I didn’t do this on purpose you bitch. Janet thought. She’d had enough of this. Instead of pressing the call light, she pressed the reading light.

Ever since she first had to undress at the airport, Janet had felt dear and humiliation about being naked. It wasn’t her fault, not really. Sure, she sprayed her braw and panties with a metallic paint to keep the body scanner from taking pictures of her body, but it wasn’t her fault that her clothes got taken by another passenger. It wasn’t her fault that they left her luggage in San Francisco instead of bring it on the plane for her to get dressed.

Why is this lady looking at me like I am a criminal? She thought angrily.

Janet had kept herself covered up as much as possible before, but right now she didn’t care. With her body fully illuminated by the reading lamp, she didn’t even pretend to want to read anything. Instead she simply reclined her seat, raised her knees to prop against the seat in front of her and leaned her head against the pillow.

Let ‘em look. She thought sullenly. She began to regret her decision as she could sense that a lot of eyes were staring at her. She also heard the harumphs and tsk tsks coming from several nearby women. The women next to her didn’t make a sound.

Janet decided to close her eyes, though she could still see the glare of the reading light on her eyelids. It somehow made her feel better not seeing how many people were watching her lay there.

This was the first time since this began that she had thought about how she felt being naked in public like this. At first, all she could think of was how embarrassed she felt. That started to fade, but still felt afraid something bad might happen to her. Other than the creep who goosed her butt coming back from the bathroom, nothing bad has happened to her.

She was certain that people were still staring at her, but somehow it felt different. When she thought about how embarrassing it was, it made her want to cover herself as much as possible. Now she was choosing not only to show herself, but to do it in a way that made her the centerpiece.
Instead of feeling embarrassed she felt… good? How is that possible? She wondered.

Janet had never been intimate with a man before. That tends to happen when you won’t let anybody see you naked. There was one boy she liked when she was 14. He took her out on a date once. They went to see a stupid superhero movie at the theater near her house. When he walked her home at the end, she let him kiss her.

She remembered that, because it was the first time she had ever felt like she wanted someone to see her naked. It was an exhilarating sensation that started in her toes and ran through her body like a numbing wave.

Janet opened her eyes. She realized that she had been touching herself. She quickly reached up and switched off the light. She knew that everybody was watching her, and she wanted it to go away. What was I doing? She said to herself sternly. Her hand was now wet, and so was the seat beneath her.

She wished she could get up and go wash her hands. But there was no way she would going to ask that woman to move again after what she just did.
With the lights off, she could only sit there, her head still leaning against the pillow. Janet still had no idea what she was going to do when the plane landed. If she didn’t show up for the interview, she wouldn’t get reimbursed. If she showed up like this… What am I going to do? She continued wondering.

Janet yawned.

It had been a long day already and now it was well past midnight.

I’ll just rest my eyes for a minute. She thought.

Janet felt the plane lurch accompanied by a loud screeching sound that made her eyes bolt open. Looking around the interior of the plane was lit up with sunlight. What time is it? She wondered, but another screech and a realization that they were on the ground.

Janet sat the rest of the way up and laid the pillow across her lap. She froze for a second and she just remembered that she was naked. Placing her right arm across her breasts and adjusting the pillow to cover her pubic hair, she began shaking.

She wasn’t cold. The fear had returned and she wanted to run and hide in the bathroom until everyone was gone. She also had to pee, but she remembered this conversation from before they left and didn’t want to get scolded about the fasten seat belt sign again from this angry woman next to her.

Instead, she looked at the clock on her cell phone. It read 8:15 AM. SHIT! She thought.

“Excuse me.” Said the woman next to her. Even her anger had subsided.

“Did I say that out loud?” Janet asked. “Sorry.”

The woman sighed. “What’s wrong?”

“My appointment is at 9:00 and we aren’t even at the gate yet.” Janet said.

“I’m sorry, but we can’t make they plane taxi any faster.” She responded.

“I know but…” Janet began.

The woman laughed. “It’s not like you have to wait for luggage, right?”

Janet thought about it for a second and managed a weak laugh.

“I do have to file a report, but that can wait. I just hoped I would have time to get myself freshened up first.” Janet confided.

The woman opened her purse and pulled out a hair brush and a small mirror. “Here.” she offered.

Why is she being so nice? Janet wondered, accepting them.

Janet kept the small hand mirror pointed at her face and hair. She didn’t need another reminder that she was butt naked on a plane 2,500 mile away from her clothes. She concentrated on straightening the tangles in her hair. She never wore makeup, so there were no smudges or anything. She had clearly been crying in her sleep, so she wiped the dried tears away.

“Thank you.” Janet said as she handed the brush and mirror back to the woman. The plane had finally parked and after about a minute the door opened, letting people off.

One row after another, Janet watched everyone stand up. Most people grabbed their carry-on bag out of one of the bins above the seats. Janet watched, her face turning red as she felt the pangs of regret for checking her bag in instead of just carrying it onto the flight.

When it was their turn, the man stood up to let his wife out ahead of him. She started to walk out and realized that he was waiting for Janet too. It was obvious that he wanted to watch the naked Asian woman walk out ahead of him. Janet motioned him to go but he seemed insistent. As she was about to stand, his wife grabbed him by the arm and about yanked him out of his shoes.

He took the hint and walked out with his wife. Janet followed behind. He seemed to want to linger to talk to her one more time, but his wife kept pulling on him. For her part, Janet really did have to pee.

Janet made her way down the boarding bridge and made it three steps into the terminal before she froze in pace. Her abrupt stop caused the man who had been following her out to bump into her causing her to take two more steps to catch her balance. He murmured an irritated sounding apology, but she barely hear him.

Until now, everything that had happened had left her in a bit of a daze. She was so focused on not missing the flight, that even the humiliation of running stark naked through the airport was merely a nuisance that she had to endure. Then getting pulled onto the airplane by the boarding crew felt like something out of her control. Everything that had happened until now felt like it was out of her control. Now, here, in this well-lit airport at 8:35 in the morning, she was making the choice to walk across out in public, surrounded by God and everybody, stark naked. Not only that, but she was also choosing to go into an interview, so that she could be questioned by her potential employer with the added pressure that if she didn’t get this job, she agreed to let her mom set her up with a husband!

The other passengers were now veering around her, though still brushing her on either side as they did. She was also aware of everyone who hadn’t been on that plan and were now staring at the nude Asian woman with mixes of glee and outrage.

Janet still really needed to pee. She willed her feet to start moving forward. She had abandoned the idea of covering her nudity. She decided that, given the circumstances it was more awkward for her to cover herself, while maintaining the façade of being a nudist. Trying as hard as she could to walk naturally, she headed straight to the ladies room.

At least that was the plan. The first restroom had a line of about 40 women waiting. Janet saw a sign that pointed her to “Ground Transportation”. Her driver was probably already waiting for her there. She walked past the restroom and followed the sign. I’m sure there’s another one. She thought, hopeful that she could relieve herself before getting into a stranger’s car.

Janet has never seen an airport quite like Charlotte Douglas airport. If anything it looked more like she was walking through a shopping mall than an airport. She passed jewelry stores, restaurants and clothing shops. If only she had time to stop, but it would take way too long for her to find something appropriate to interview in. She was sure to pick something up on the way back thouth.

The next women’s restroom she saw had a sign that said Out of Order posted in front of it. She considered risking it, but could see a pool of water just inside the doorway.

DING

Is that my cell phone? Janet wondered. She pulled it out of her hand bag. There was a text message from an unknown number.
Your courtesy shuttle is waiting at door 4

Janet looked around nervously. She really had to pee. She didn’t see anyone going in or out of the men’s room. She went another 20 steps or so, and could see the door that led her to outside. Damn, no other restrooms this way! She decided to chance it with the men’s room.

Since she was the only naked Asian woman in the area, there was no way for her to sneak anywhere, since everyone was watching her. So instead she decided to act casual and just strolled in.

She’d never actually been in a men’s bathroom, though she had seen them depicted on TV before. The bathroom seemed to be divided into columns. As she walked in, the left most column had sinks and mirrors on both sides. She continued walking toward the right and saw a row of small partitions. There were 2 startled looking men standing in partitions on one side facing the wall.

Janet flushed red when she realized that they had noticed her watching them and got even redder when she realized that they were standing in front of urinals peeing. She quickly walked to the third column, which contained what she was looking for. There were 5 stalls with doors. None of them seemed occupied. She opened the first one, it was filthy.

There are at least 10 urinals over there. Why would someone come in here to pee on the seat?

She remembered that she was in a hurry so quickly checked the next one. Also dirty. When she got to the third one, she decided that men are disgusting. Who doesn’t flush when they do THAT? She wondered.

The fourth one was the cleanest so far, but she still had no intention of sitting on the seat. She was happy that at least there was a door she could close. She decided to hover over the bowl and pee.

It is not a neat process. When you are sitting down, all of the urine makes it into the bowl, but add a few inches of height and the spray goes everywhere. She was glad to see half a roll of toilet paper to dry herself off when she was done. She then did her best to tidy up the toilet seat before flushing.

Janet spent a few seconds texting the driver that her flight was delayed, and she would be there in a few minutes. No sense in chancing him leaving her stranded and this whole thing be for nothing.

Janet walked out of the stall and nearly froze as she found that several men had come into the bathroom. Since none of them were actually using the facility, she wondered why they all came in. By their stares, she realized that they must have followed her in to take a closer look. They watched her silently. What are they going to do? She wondered.

There wasn’t much she could do, and she was in a hurry anyway, so she just brushed past them. Her hands were still a little damp from wiping up pee, so she stopped to wash up as quickly as possible. Janet saw her reflection in the mirror and flushed again. Of course she was aware of her nakedness, but seeing it staring back at you was something else.

She decided to look anyway. If she was going into her interview, she had better at least make sure she didn’t have a smudge or some food stuck to her body that she hadn’t noticed before. She looked herself up and down. No smudges or food, so that was good. Her breasts were about the size of navel oranges, and just as firm. She thought that the air conditioner must be too high, since her nipples were pointing out.

Janet’s stomach was flat, she played sports in college and even after still manages to get to the gym regularly. Her eyes bulged a bit when she saw her pubic hair, or lack thereof. She remembered giving herself a bikini wax a couple of weeks ago. She went to play volley ball on the beach with her friends and had wanted to make sure that nothing stuck out from her bathing suit. She kind of overdid it with the bikini wax, and only left a thin strip of hair. Janet saw her entire body turn beet red as she realized that her vagina was completely exposed.

No more looking! She concluded. Janet left the men’s room at a sprint. She turned the corner and could see light peering through the window. It was just a window, not the actual exit as she thought. The hallway turned again and she was now moving parallel to the street to her left.

Janet kept running, but kept her eyes on the signage. She went about another 200’ and saw an arrow directing her toward Ground Transportation among other things. The hallway opened up into a large room, she could see the baggage carousels and a couple of hundred people standing around waiting for their suitcases. Janet felt a flash of jealousy, wishing that her bag had somehow made it onto the flight.
She knew that she needed to contact the airline so she could give instructions on her bag, but didn’t have time so she just stopped long enough to get the phone number.

Janet stopped briefly and stared at the exits to the airport. There were several doors, each labeled with a number. She got to door 4 and stopped again. She watched the sunlight trying to force its way through the tinted glass. Every few seconds one of the automatic doors would open and close and people walked past it or through it going into and out of the airport.

Almost everyone walking in seemed to pause, taking a minute to realize that they were seeing a naked Asian woman standing there, before moving on. Janet had begun blocking out all of the strangers stares. A lot of men complimented her on her bravery or just asked for her number. She did her best to ignore them. When someone wanted to start a conversation, she would pretend not to speak English.
Good thing there aren’t a lot of Chinese around here to translate for them. She mused.

Janet stood there, afraid of what would come next. She could see through the door a wide sidewalk with cars pulling up either dropping people off or picking them up. There was a crosswalk to a second sidewalk, where courtesy buses and vans waited. Taking a deep breath, Janet walked outside.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Guru wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:04 am Also the fear of getting naked as hostage can be a better idea for your next story.
Thanks for the feedback. I am starting to think that there are some commonalities between writing humiliation stories and the horror genre.

Humiliation is an extension of embarrassment like horror is an extension of fear.

I would really have to think about the hostage angle for a bit. I won’t write a rape story, so I’ll need to figure out a reason that the hostages would be forced to get naked.
edithdick

Re: Janet's Story (Part 3A) More to come.

Post by edithdick »

Janet's Story Part 3A

Janet stepped out onto the sidewalk. A warm breeze blew as the sunlight pressed against her skin. Her complexion was quite fair, as she always trying to avoid direct sunlight as much as possible. She never really understood why people wanted to ruin their skin by spending hours turning it brown every summer. Staying out of the sun was a lot easier in San Francisco, which seemed to be overcast most of the year. It was a lot easier when I had cloths, too! That thought made her frown a bit.

She thought about the small tube of sunscreen she had packed. Even if she had it with her, it wouldn’t have had enough to cover everything that needs to be covered. Of course, if she had it with her, she would have had clothes as well.

Janet took a minute to notice all of the other people coming and going. They certainly noticed her. Nobody expects to see a naked girl at the airport, but their responses varied. For instance, men would typically have one of two reactions at seeing her. Most would stop and stare at her for a minute before scurrying away. Other would see her and seem to consciously avoid looking at her, even going so far as to walk way around her as they passed. At first she thought those were gay men, but she saw more than one of them with a wedding ring. Good for them. She thought musingly.

Women on the other hand typically had one reaction, and it was negative. She had received more glares from other women than she was comfortable with, and it actually scared her more than the idea of being surrounded by a bunch of horny men, at least here in broad daylight.

There was a forth reaction that came from the younger people. This was men and women, boys and girls, and it made her hurry away. They all had cell phones out and were taking videos of her. PERVS! She thought angrily.

There was a large awning with signs that indicated which traffic could be found where. Curbside pickup and drop-off for passenger vehicles were closest. She used the crosswalk near the door she had come out of to get to the outer sidewalk where the sign said, Courtesy Vans.

She could see 3 white vans. The first had a sign indicating that it would ferry passengers to any of several hotel chains. The sign on the second van indicated that it belonged to something called Superpark USA. The third van didn’t have any signs on it at all.

The back door was open and the driver, a young African American man wearing a dark blue polo shirt and a lanyard slunk around his neck. Janet stared at him before speaking.

“Excuse me, are you waiting for Janet Wu?” she asked meekly.

He turned around and look at her. His eyes widened and his jaw seemed to drop. She still wasn’t used to the shocked looks people had when they first lay eyes on her. “I uh… what?” he asked.

“I um… Are you from Anderson Fitness?” she managed to ask.

“I…” he couldn’t get words to form properly, so merely nodded instead.

“Hi, I’m Janet.” She said cheerfully as she climbed into the van.

“Me, uh… Simon.” Simon managed a weak grin as he attempted to regain his composure.

“Are you going to Anderson Fitness?” She repeated.

“Yes, I’ll be your driver.” He confirmed in a steadier voice. She thought her murmured something about he’ll be anything else she wants too, but when she questioned him about it he instead he hadn’t said anything.

“Sorry, the flight was a bit delayed. Did you have to wait long?” she asked.

“That’s what they pay me for.” He replied cheerfully. “Do you need help with anything?”

Janet looked around to see who else he might have asked that too, since the only thing currently in her possession was the purse tucked under her left arm. When she didn’t see any else near the van, she said, “I think I can manage.” And she climbed into the back seat of the van.

Janet buckled in and waited.

Simon kept looking at her even after she loudly cleared her throat.

He blinked, but still didn’t say anything.

“Are we going?” she finally asked, as patiently as she could manage.

“Oh, right” Simon said, shaking off his shock at having a naked girl suddenly climb into the back seat of his van.

Simon turned toward the front and Janet made sure to keep herself covered up. She also slid down in her seat so her breasts were not immediately visible to the cars passing by. She still fell just as embarrassed as she had since walking out of the security desk, but this was more so other drivers on the road didn’t get distracted if they noticed her. She didn’t want to be responsible for causing an accident.

“Are you okay?” Simon asked.

“Yes”, Janet replied. “I ah, just don’t want to get too much sun.”

He nodded as if that made sense. He still glanced at her every 10 seconds or so, but she thought as long as she kept herself from being too exposed he would be able to pay attention to the road. After a few minutes they got onto a freeway and traveled for about 45 minutes.

While they drove, Janet started going over in her head what she had planned to tell them. She also thumbed through every article she could find on the Supreme Court ruling regarding Nudism and the first amendment. After a while, she began nodding off.

Suddenly the van lurched as if it had hit a pothole or something. Startled, Janet checked the time on her cell phone. “Is it much further?” I am already late. She frowned.

“About 5 minutes away.” Simon responded. She was grateful that he resisted the temptation to turn around and look at her when he talked.

5 minutes. She still hadn’t decided exactly what she was going to say when she got there. She was treating this like catching a cold. She would endure it, but didn’t expect any good to come as a result.

The van pulled into a parking lot. There was a security gate, but it was wide open so anybody could drive in our out. At the far end of the parking lot was a three story office building with the company’s AF logo displayed in large letters at the top of the building.

Pulling up to the sidewalk in front of the lobby Simon stopped the van.

“Here you go.” He said, smiling a big toothy grin as he looked her over one last time. No, not the last time. He would have to drive her back to the airport later in the afternoon.

She wanted to take a minute to get her composure, but the door popped open and another man was standing there to help her out.

“Hi Janet, I’m Jeff Hawkins, I’ll be…” he began and then stopped when she realized what he was seeing.

His hand had been extended to help her out of the van, as he stood there like a statue.

Janet gratefully grabbed his hand as she existed the vehicle and said, “Hi, I’m Janet Wu. Nice to meet you.”

She recognized his name as the hiring manager for the position she was interviewing for. Way to make a first impression. She thought, stiffening her smile a bit to keep it from turning into a frown.

Jeff finally came out of it and asked in a suddenly irate tone, “Is this some kind of joke?”

“Wha..” she started but he cut her off.

“Don’t ask ‘What?’ You know goddam well what I am saying! Our company took the time and expense to fly you across the country for a job interview, and you make a mockery of it by showing up bare assed naked.” Jeff’s voice was getting louder as he spoke. Janet’s normal reaction here would have been to run and hide, but she must have already used up all of her fear reserves and it only left anger for her to respond with.

“Explain yourself!” he demanded.

“Explain myself?” she repeated. “I didn’t realize that this company was so willing to discriminate against my religion.”

“Religion? What religion has people show up to a job interview in the nude? Is this some new sect of Buddhism I never heard of?” he pressed.

“Not Buddhism, Nudism.” She said simply.

“Since when is being naked a religion?” He said incredulously.

“Since the Supreme Court granted us the same rights as everyone else.” Janet said, a little louder than she intended. She realized that she was getting angry too. I’m just reacting to his tone! She justified.

Janet pulled out her cell phone and opened the web browser. The page was already open to the news article. She had had to read it herself before she could truly believe that this was somehow legal for her to wander around in public like this.

“Here!” she said, pushing her phone towards him so he could read the screen.

Jeff read silently for a minute before saying, “Wait here.” His tone was more level, but still had an icy hardness to it.

Janet could only watch as Jeff left her alone in the parking lot. She turned around, but Simon had already driven off to who knows where. She guessed he didn’t want to get scolded for bringing her here from the airport in the first place. Looking back at the building, she took in the surroundings a bit.

The three story building looked like it was made out of hundreds of large tinted glass rectangles. She couldn’t see into the building, aside from the sliding doors into the lobby. In there she saw a security guard in a white button up shirt sitting behind a desk undoubtedly watching the security monitors.

Another fearful thought. Janet began looking around the outside of the building and in the parking lot. To her horror, she was in clear view of at least 3 security cameras. She wanted to find a better place to stand, but he had told her quite firmly to stay here. The last thing she wanted was for him to come back looking for her and her be gone. Then she would be stuck in a strange city with no clothes and very little money. Then what would she do?

Janet had the feeling like she was being watched, but there was nobody around that she could see. Then she remembered the tinted glass windows all over the building. How many people are up there staring at me? She wondered.

The thought of hundreds of unseen eyes staring at her made her body react, but not the way she expected. It started as a shiver that went from her toes, rose up through her knees, and her body finally going to her shoulder blades like a wave. Then a second wave… And a third…

This reminded her of the plane ride when she…

Janet’s emotions confused her. She expected to feel embarrassed and scared, which she did. At time she also had urges of excitement when she noticed people staring at her. Think about everything that has happened, she remembered how people looked at her, men with lust and women with what she at first thought of as scorn, but now imagined might even be jealousy.

She suddenly became aware of a bead of sweat running down the inside of her right leg. It has to be sweat. She tried to convince herself, even though she didn’t feel the least bit hot. She looked down and say that she had goosebumps on her arms and her nipples were erect. What am I doing?

She tried telling herself that it was just her imagination, nobody is watching her and she needs to control herself.

Janet blinked. She hadn’t noticed that Jeff had returned with a woman by his side.

This time, Jeff didn’t look so fierce. His expression was… sullen? She thought.

The woman walked along next to Jeff until they had almost reached her, and then hung back a step as he approached to talk.

“Miss Wu.” Jeff began, his eyes not meeting her gaze. “Anderson Fitness is an equal opportunity employer, and I apologize humbly for my earlier attack on your religion. I assure you that your religious beliefs will not hinder you in the hiring process at this company.”

Janet was stunned, not by what he had said, but she was still thinking of how her body was reacting to the idea of being naked in front of so many people behind those tinted windows. She was certain it wasn’t her imagination. There must have been at least a few people up there staring at her unseen.

Realizing that he was waiting for her to say something she blurted out, “I, um, I accept your apology.”

Jeff nodded. “I’m glad. Let’s go get you checked in.”

When he gestured for her to follow him into the building, the woman finally approached.

“Hi Janet,” said a familiar voice. “I’m Marianne.”

Janet smiled reflexively. It was the first familiar thing she had heard since leaving California.

“Hi Marianne, it’s nice to finally meet you.” Janet replied. She made as if to hug her, but stopped realizing how awkward it would be. Marianne pushed past the hesitation have gave Janet a warm hug that lasted for a few seconds.

The two of them chatted as they followed Jeff into the building. “Keiko never mentioned that you were a nudist.” Marianne said.

“Oh I… it’s complicated.” Janet said.

“I understand.” Marianne told her. “Even with the changes to the laws, I’m sure there are a lot of people who wouldn’t be too understanding for you to be out in public like this.”

“Yes, something like that.” Janet lied. “A lot of people aren’t very comfortable with nudity.” Especially me! She thought

“I apologize again for Jeff’s reaction. I assure you it won’t happen again.” Marianne said, giving a brief but visible glare at Jeff’s back.

“Do you have you ID?” Jeff asked, looking at Janet.

Janet fumbled in her handbag for a second, finally pulling out her Driver license and handing it to him. “Will this work?”

Jeff passed it to the security guard who started typing on the computer before handing it back to her.

Please stand behind the yellow line. The security guard instructed, pointing to another pair of feet that had been painted on the floor in front of a small digital camera. Janet paused for a second realizing that this would be her first naked selfie.

Following instructions, he then told her to stare at a red dot on the wall. After an uncomfortable amount of time, he finally told her he was all set.

He handed her a clip-on plastic with her image pasted to one side and the word VISITOR stenciled on the other. At first she was worried, but her breasts were cropped out of the photo that began at her bare shoulders. Then she noticed the metal clip and winced at the idea of fastening it to anywhere on her body.

“Get her a lanyard.” Marianne instructed.

Within a few seconds, Janet had the visitor pass hanging between her breasts by a blue nylon lanyard.

“Thanks” she whispered to Marianne.

Janet followed Jeff and Marianne past security. They offered her coffee, which she gratefully accepted and then led her to a conference room where she would be interviewed.

“Before we start, would it be possible for me to visit the restroom?” Janet asked.

Marianne directed her to a nearby facility. She didn’t really need to use it, but wanted a minute to regroup. How could I go and scold him like that? She wondered. In all of her previous interviews, she froze up, barely speaking. Her fear of not giving the right answers to the questions paralyzed her and kept her from giving any answer. Needless to say they didn’t go well.

It wasn’t as if she was expecting to get this job, but she was why all of a sudden she could speak so freely. She decided that it must be because there was nothing to lose, and there was no pressure on her to be perfect in her answers.

The door started to open so Janet slipped into the first stall and closed the door. By habit, she wiped the seat off before extracting one of the toilet seat covers and taking a seat. She still needed a few minutes.

Janet pulled out her cell phone to check the time. Then she remembered that she still needed to take care of her missing luggage. She pulled out the number to the airline baggage claim and dialed. She waited until the other person left before pressing Dial.

An auto-attendant answered. After following the prompts, she finally got to customer service.

“Hello, this is Maria. How can I help you?” came a pleasant sounding woman’s voice.

“Hi Maria, I just flew from San Francisco to Charlotte and my suitcase didn’t make the trip.” Janet told her.

“I’m sorry to hear that. Do you want me to help you track down to see where it went?” Maria asked.

“I saw it sitting on the tarmac in SFO when the plane was leaving.” Janet told her.

“I see. Do you have the claim number?” Maria asked.

“I... let me check.” Said Janet. She opened her handbag and thumbed through the contents. What did I do with is?

She found the little slip of paper in her wallet. “Here it is. Do you want me to read the number?” Janet asked.

“Go ahead.” Maria instructed.

Janet read off the 10 digit baggage claim number and Maria repeated it back to her.

“Correct.” Janet confirmed.

“One second…” Maria said. Janet could hear more clicking and typing over the phone.

“It looks like the passenger, or ah, you, had requested the bag to be removed before takeoff.” Maria told her.

“That’s true, but I just needed to get something out of it for the trip.” Janet protested.

“I understand,” Maria continued. “We have already processed it, you should have it in a couple of days. Do you want to pick it up at the airport or would you like to provide us an address where you will be staying?”

“I’m flying back tonight!” Janet protested.

“Hmmm… let me check.” Maria said with the click-click of her keyboard in the background. “It looks like it will arrive at 8:00 PM local time.”

Janet’s heart sank. She had already realized she would be flying back to San Francisco naked, but was really counting on having something to wear when she got there. Now what do I do? She remembered seeing the clothing stores in the Airport, but didn’t really have any money to spend on clothes. At least she would have no way to pay it back.

“You’ll have to wait until they arrive and have them forwarded back to you once you get home.” Maria said coolly. “I can’t do it from this end, so you will need to contact the airport in Charlotte.”

Janet felt like screaming. How can I go home naked?

After hanging up the phone, she flushed the paper down the toilet and walked out. After washing her hands, Janet looked herself over in the mirror. The site of her naked reflection staring back at her still freaked her out. She decided to worry about the suitcase later and pressed on.

Janet returned to the conference room. Now there were three people sitting in there. Jeff and Marianne were there. In addition, a Caucasian guy, who looked a little older than Janet, was sitting there with a laptop opened in front of him.

The conference room was a rectangular room with a projector hanging from the ceiling pointed at a retractable screen. Below the projector was a long glass top table with 8 chairs including 1 at each end. One he wall opposite the projection screen was a blank whiteboard. Janet strolled in casually and introduced herself to the newcomer.

“Hi, I’m Janet.” She said, holding out her right hand.

“Hi, I’m Scott. Nice to meet you. ” Was his reply. Scott stood up to shake her hand before returning to his seat. Scott didn’t react to seeing a naked girl walk in, so they must have warned him. Janet took a seat across from Jeff, with Marianne on his left and Scott on his right.

“I’m sorry, my bag got lost at the airport, so I don’t have any resume’s to give you.”

“No worries.” Marianne assured her. “We have plenty of copies for everyone who you will be meeting with today.”

Everyone? Janet wondered. She had been given a list of 4 names that she would be meeting with, and Scott wasn’t one of them. Janet smiled. “Thanks”

Jeff was the next to speak. “So you are here to interview for the financial analyst position. Why don’t you start by telling me about yourself?”

“Of course.” Janet said. “Since this is my first job, there isn’t much to say about my work history. I graduated with a BS in Finance and Accounting 3 months ago and I am still looking for my first real job.”

“I can see that on your resume.” Scott said. “But what about you? What are your likes or interests? What do you do for fun?”

Fun? Janet thought. Janet had a prepared answer for this question, of course. She studied the best way to answer every common interview question. She had a whole story about taking walks on the beach with her dad when she was a child, and how it taught her to enjoy nature and want to protect the planet from pollution and whatnot. It was all gibberish to her, since none of it was true. Not the walks with her dad and really not worrying about the planet. Not that she was callous about the environment, just that she had other things to worry about. Namely, getting her first job.

Since she was certain that this interview wasn’t leading to a job, she decided to just be honest. “Since I was a child, I had tutors, summer school, Piano lessons, singing lessons. None of that was fun, it was always work. I guess the one thing I really excelled at was my ability to focus on my studies. I can’t say it was fun, but it was something that I was most rewarded for, so I guess there’s that.”

Janet’s words came out thoughtful and honest. She had never said them out loud before. It felt kind of liberating to just announce the way she felt.

“Sounds like you had one of those tiger moms we hear about.” Scott noted.

“You could say, I was raised by a pack of tigers.” Janet said. That got a chuckle from Jeff, for some reason.

“So tell me what you know about Anderson Fitness.” Jeff said.

Janet had red everything she could find on this company. It wasn’t just because her friend worked here, but also because she wanted to know if they hired her, how reliable were they going to be as an employer. She wanted to get out from under her mom’s thumb, and a steady job was going to be the first and most important step in that.

“Anderson Fitness is the second largest distributor of athletic equipment in North America. Despite having a worldwide footprint, they have consistently underperformed in Europe and Asia for the past ten years since first they went global.” Janet said.

“Interesting.” Jeff said. “Though most of that you could have read on our Wiki page, what makes you say that we are underperforming?”

“I am basing that on not meeting sales projections for three of the past 5 quarters.” Janet said.

“How would you know that?” Scott asked.

“I was able to find transcripts of your past few quarterly investor calls.” Janet said.

“Then you would know that the reason behind our shortfall is an underlining fall in global exercise equipment across the board.” Replied Scott, sounding a bit defensive.

“Then why are your competitors continuing to grow?” Janet asked.

“Which ones?” Scott demanded.

Janet looked carefully at him. This guy was taking this personal. “Is your name Scott Pernel?” She asked.

Scott nodded to confirm. She remembered reading his name on the investor report. He is the assistant to the CFO and was the one who prepared the reports for the investor call.

Janet told him, “Well, Hite Oh for one.”

“Hite Oh? They are based in Korea. They are barely in any of our current international markets.” Scott said.

“True.” She agreed. “But their subsidiaries of Gem Fitness and Artoo Athletics are both growing rapidly in Europe.”

Scott began typing on his laptop, clearly looking to fact check her. “I know they are growing, but why do you think that they are subsidiaries to Hite Oh?” said Jeff.

“It was in their investor report.” Janet said simply.

“So you got a copy of their investor report as well? Why would you do that?” Marianne asked.

Jeff agreed, “Do you like punishing yourself?”

“It’s not that.” Janet said. “I just want to be thorough when I do my research.”

“Isn’t there investor report in Korean?” Scott protested.

“Ah, yes it was.” Janet confirmed.

“Do you read Korean then?” Jeff asked.

“No.” Janet said.

“Ha, then how do you know about their subsidiaries?” Scott demanded triumphantly.

“Google Translate.” Janet said.

“B-B-Bu…” Scott stammered.

“What other research did you do?” Jeff asked.

Janet provided 3 other competitors that she had analyzed and predicted how they were soaking into Anderson’s market share in Europe and Asia. She also divulged an acquisition in the US that would give a Chinese company a competitive advantage in the next 5 years.

Scott stopped asking questions and just started taking notes. Janet had been talking for about an hour when Jeff announced that he had another meeting to get to. Scott also had to go, leaving Janet alone with Marianne.

Janet had never felt this confident when talking to strangers before. She didn’t understand why she wasn’t a nervous wreck in this interview. She decided that her experience over the past few hours had used up all of her nervous emotion and she was running on instinct and caffeine.

Janet followed Marianne into her cubicle and took the seat across from her. There was not as much privacy and she had hoped for, considering she could hear several people talking either with each other or on the phone.

Janet tried listening to see how many distinct voices she could hear, while Marianne typed on her computer. She thought she had hear at least seven women and three men.

“So how much are you looking for in this position?” Marianne asked.

Janet was ready for this line of questioning. Everything she ever read or heard about this was to let the other side make the first offer. She had thought of several stall techniques and decided to play coy at first.

“Are you planning on making me an offer?” Janet ask.

“Not at this, time, I just wanted to know a ballpark range you are looking for in your next job.” Marianne replied with her own coy smile.

“I think everything is negotiable, but would rather wait until there is an offer on the table before we get specific.” Janet said thoughtfully.

“Fair enough. If you are offered a position, how soon could you start?” Marianne asked. She was had typed something on her computer while she talked.

Janet had already planned for this question, and answered without thinking. “I am available immediately.”

Marianne glanced at her and then typed something else.

“If you need to relocate, I suppose you don’t need much time since you wouldn’t have anything to pack.” Marianne said cheerfully.

“What do you mean?” Janet asked, genuinely confused.

Marianne looked at her and then glanced down at her naked body before returning to look her in the eye questioningly.

She thinks I don’t own any clothes!

“I have other things I would want to bring.” Janet said.

“Of course.” Marianne said, still typing for some reason. “Furniture I suppose.”

“Well, no, I live with my parents.” Janet replied slowly.

“Then?” Marianne asked. She had stopped typing and seemed to be just chatting now.

“I guess I have my books and my memory box.” Janet said finally. Wow, not counting clothes, I don’t really own much. Janet thought sadly.

The sound of the printer warming up startled Janet. Within a few seconds a sheet of paper printed out, which Marianne picked up, stamped, folded and placed into an envelope before handing it over.

“What’s this?” Janet asked casually.

“Your reimbursement check.” Marianne replied.

Janet popped open the envelope just enough to see the total before saying, “Thank you so much!” It was her first bit of relief she had had the entire day. She then added, “So then, am I done?”

“With the first interview, yes.” Marianne replied with a curt smile.

“So what’s next?” Janet asked.

“As you may know, you were somewhat of a late entry in our search. We have already started a second round of interviews for one other candidate.” Marianne said.

Great, so they already found people they want, why even put me through all of this! She wondered furiously.

Keeping her voice calm, Janet asked, “So you already have someone?”

“We’d like for you to be our second candidate to make it to round two.” Marianne said in a reassuring tone.

“Really? When? Do I need to fly back here for it?” Janet asked, barely keeping her words from tripping over one another.

“Well, if you are up for it, we would like to schedule you for tomorrow afternoon.” Marianne told her.

“Tomorrow? But how can I make it back so quickly?” Janet asked. She felt herself start to panic, thinking about flying back to San Francisco just to get on another flight back to Charlotte.

“We can put you in a hotel for the night.” Marianne told her.

“But what about my flight? I can’t afford to book another one until I cash this check.” Janet said.

“Calm down.” Marianne said cheerfully. “We can book your return flight, if it comes to that.”

“What do you mean? Why wouldn’t it come to that?” Janet asked.

“You did say you are available to start immediately, right?” Marianne asked.

“I ah, did say that.” Janet said slowly.

“The other candidate wouldn’t be available to start for more than a month. We brought her in, but were really looking for someone to start as soon as possible.” Marianne told her. “Just between you and me, you are probably the stronger candidate anyway, so we just need to get you through tomorrow as impressively as you did today.”

Janet’s heart jumped in her chest with that news. I’m can still get this job!

“So who will I interview with tomorrow then?” Janet asked.

“A couple of the department heads and the Director if Interns. They aren’t necessarily decision makers for this position, but all of our incoming interns have to meet with the people they will report to during their rotation.” Marianne told her.

“Internship? I thought this was a financial analyst position.” Janet said.

“Oh it is, but all entry level people start out as interns and then, once they prove they can actually handle the work, we bring them on as employees.” Marianne replied cheerfully. “Don’t worry, you interviewed for the job you wanted. Just think of this as a long onboarding process.”

“Oh.” Janet said, somewhat mixed between disappointed and relieved. So long as it is normal, I guess. She also recalled Kuko mentioning having started as an intern, but she didn’t realize that was how everyone starts until now.

“So are you still interested?” Marianne asked.

Janet took a deep breath. She tried to process everything she had just been told. There was something about this that was bothering her, but every time she tried to nail down what it was the thought of her mom setting her up with a husband kept popping into her head. I’ll figure it out later.

“Yes, I am interested!” Janet said finally. She wasn’t sure if Marianne was asking if she was interested in the interview or in the internship itself. Janet didn’t think she could accept this job if it meant she would have to be a nudist the rest of her life, but she did want to delay going back and admitting defeat to her mom. So she was happy to delay for one more day.

“Great, I’ll go ahead and arrange for your hotel tonight. I’m not sure what you want to do for your dinner, but I am sure if I mention it, there will be a few people who would be glad to take you out to get something to eat tonight.” Marianne said as she began typing again.

“That would be great.” She said.

“No problem, I will text you the name of the hotel once I book it.” Marianne said.

Instinctively, Janet reached down to pull out her cell phone. It was not in her purse. She leaned down to see under her chair. Nope.

“What is it?” Marianne asked.

“I must have left my cell phone in the conference room.” Janet told her.

Marianne let out a sigh.

“It’s okay, I do this all the time. I’ll just run back and get it.” Janet said, starting toward the door.

“Don’t bother.” Marianne said coldly.

Janet’s heart sank. Would someone really steal my cell phone from a conference room?

“Wh-what? Why?” Janet asked. Before Marianne could answer, a woman had entered the room and asked, “Is this yours?” Janet turned to see a Caucasian woman with bright red hair pulled into a long braid that neatly draped over her left shoulder. She looked to be in her late 30’s or possibly early 40’s. She had a beaming smile that Janet felt was somewhat infectious. That or the fact that the woman was holding out Janet’s cell phone.

Either way, Janet returned the smile while she snatched her phone back. “Thanks!” she said happily. “See?” she said, holding it out to display her small victory. “Nobody stole it.”

“It’s not that.” Marianne told her. “Kim, can you please explain it?”

The other woman let out a small laugh before answering. Kim was a slightly plump, but with a heart shaped face that made her looked cuter than her age should have allowed. “Janet, right?” Kim asked.

“Yes, it’s nice to meet you.” She said, holding out her hand to shake it.

Kim graciously embraced her hand for a moment before letting go and continued. “People here don’t steel cell phones. They just like to play a little prank when someone leaved theirs unattended.”

“What kind of prank?” Janet asked suspiciously, eyeing her phone.

“You know how you can access the camera on a phone without unlocking it?” Kim asked, barely holding in her smile.

“Yes.” Janet agreed.

“Well, some of the guys think it is funny to take some, shall we say, risqué selfies before returning the phone to the rightful owner.” Kim told her.

“Risqué?” Janet began just as Marianne blurted out “Dick Picks!”

“Your phone is going to be filled with dick picks!” Marianne continued.

Kim burst out laughing, no more effort to control herself.

“What? Whose?” Janet asked.

“Who knows… guys who work here.” Marianne told her

Kim followed up with, “It’s just a prank. The guys mostly do it to each other, but when there is a girl they accept, she usually gets them too.”

Janet stared at the phone. No way. They might do that to each other, but not to a stranger.

“They don’t even know me!” Janet insisted.

“No, but they all want to, from what I hear.” Kim said, still laughing.

She stuffed the phone into her purse without checking though. Marianne was glaring at both of them for some reason. Kim stifled her laugh and took hold of Janet by the elbow before pulling her out of Marianne’s office.

“So, did I hear you are coming back for a second interview tomorrow?” Kim asked excitedly.

Janet yelled back to Marianne, “Text me!” before letting herself get led away.

“I am. Marianne is supposed to book a hotel for me to stay tonight and I will be back tomorrow for the second round interview.”

“That’s great.” She said. “We only have one other Asian at the offices here in Charlotte, and she normally has a stick up her ass. I can already tell that you are going to be fun to be around!”

What is that supposed to me? Janet wondered. Another Asian? Is she talking about Kuko? No, she works mainly out of the San Francisco office.

“What are you doing for dinner tonight?” Kim asked.

“I… I don’t know. Maybe I can just eat at the hotel.” Janet said slowly.

“Nonsense. I have a company credit card. Let’s go have some fun tonight!” Kim said.

“Is it okay?” Janet asked.

“Better than okay, you’re on a business trip. The company pays for everything!” Kim said. “You up for it?”

Janet suddenly smiled. Kim was nice and she didn’t even need to worry about money or anything. “Sure.” She said.

“Awesome! Wait here. I know just who else we should ask to come with us.” Kim said.

“What? Who else are you asking?” Janet tried to ask. But Kim was already gone. Janet suddenly realized where she was. Kim had walked her back to the reception area where she first came in. The security guard was there looking at her.

She didn’t want to glare, but she really didn’t like guys staring at her even when she was dressed. She especially didn’t like it when she was standing here naked.

That was something she just realized. She had not thought about how she was walking around this place without a stitch of clothes on. Thinking about it now made her flash red and she even covered herself with her hands and purse for a second before remembering that she was pretending to be a nudist and slowly released herself.

The security guard cleared his throat and kept looking at her.

“Do you need something?” she demanded.

“You need to turn in the security badge.” He told her smoothly.

“Oh” Janet said, embarrassed that she was about to scold him. “I’m coming back tomorrow, should I just keep it until then?”

“No can do.” he told her. “You’ll need to get it back tomorrow.”

She pulled the lanyard off of her neck and handed it to him. She caught her reflection in the mirror and blinked. She realized that, even though it hadn’t covered anything important, that was the only thing she had been wearing all day and without it she was truly naked again. The idea made her flush again and she turned away from the guard before he noticed.

She started toward the door but remembered that Kim told her to wait there. Where is she going?

She pulled out her phone again. It was only 4:00. Maybe Kim had to go back to work. She still hadn’t gotten the text from Marianne and now she couldn’t even go back in to find anybody. The thought of her having to find a place to stay like this gave her a chill.

She decided to have a seat. She didn’t have any games on her phone. She began absent mindedly scrolling through icons looking at all of the apps she had on her phone. How many of these do I actually use? She wondered.

She really didn’t care about apps on her phone. She tried piecing through what had just happened. I agreed to stay the night here, even though it means I am going to be naked for the rest of the night and… tomorrow! I have to interview another day like this! WTF?

Wait, she said if I get the job I will start immediately. No, she didn’t say that. I SAID THAT!

Janet was no longer scrolling through the icons, but just tapping nervously on the phone. Suddenly she accidentally opened her Photos app. The last picture that had been taken popped up on her phone taking up most of the display. She didn’t recognize the photo and it took a few seconds to realize what she was staring at. A close up on some guy’s penis.

She quickly swept left to an older photo. Another penis. And another and another and another. In all there were more than 20 dicks picks on her phone.

“You got a lot for your first day!” Kim said loudly.

Janet jumped up out of the chair and closed her phone. Part surprised because she didn’t realize that Kim had returned and part embarrassed at what she had been looking at. Did I just get caught looking at porn? She wondered.

“Don’t worry, we’ve all had our share of dick picks.” Kim said.

“Speak for yourself.” A stern sounding woman said with an odd accent. Janet looked over and realized that it was an Asian woman who had just spoken.

In all there were 4 new people who Kim had brought with her. There was a thin black woman who stood about 4” taller than Janet, with her hair all in small braids that just reached the nape of her neck. She was wearing something that looked like a black and white striped leotard, but with ruffles at the neck. The arms of it also ended just above the elbow and the legs just above the calves, also with ruffles at the cuff.

Next to her were two white women with blond hair. Aside from their hair color, they didn’t have much in common. The first was plump, but where Kim wore her extra weight in voluptuous curves that she used to her advantage, this blond woman was built more like a solid piece, there were no curves and her width was uniform from her shoulder to the base of her hips where it all tapered off down her legs. She wore a beige pants suit with a green button up shirt underneath.

The other blond looked like a Barbie doll. She was as tall as the black woman, and wore a black hip hugging skirt with black stockings underneath. On her top she had a white blouse and a bright pink sports jacket with embroidery. All three of these women looked to be in either their late 20s or early 30s.

The 4th woman was standing behind the group that arrived with Kim. Janet wasn’t real clear if she was even with the group, but she did seem to be waiting for them for some reason. She was watching them and more urgently, she was watching Janet. Though, the thing that stood out most to Janet about her was the fact that she was Asian. She looked to be of Chinese dissent, but could have been mixed. She stood about the same height as Janet, but that was counting her 3” heels. She wore a white silk blouse and dark gray skirt that went to her knees. Under that she had on black tights. Her black hair was mostly held back with a clip that left a flat pony tail that hung to her shoulder blades. It also left a lock of shoulder length hair that she combed straight down and framed her face perfectly. Janet saw her and got the impression that this woman was a professional, no-nonsense type and probably not very likeable.

Kim introduced the newcomers. The black woman was named Alicia. The blonds were Tiffany and Haley. Finally, almost begrudgingly, the Asian was introduced as Ada Lin. Why did they use her full name?

“Everybody ready.” That might have been a question, but the way Kim said it, it sounded more like an observation.
Last edited by edithdick on Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
edithdick

Re: Janet's Story (3B) More to come.

Post by edithdick »

Janet’s Story Part 3B

Janet started to ask what time it was before noticing the phone still in her hand. 5:14 PM. She left me out here for over an hour? Janet wondered. She really did lose herself in her thoughts. How long had she been staring at those dicks? She had scrolled back and forth staring at each one. She’d never actually seen a grown man’s penis before and didn’t realize that as similar as they all are, they are also all very distinctive when you can zoom in on them like that.

Some had hair, others were shaved like her. One was pierced and another was surrounded by tattoos. She thought she knew who’s that one was at least. She had seen a guy with similar tattoos on his arms and neck, so she suspected that they went all of the way down to his abdomen.

Somehow this made her feel better about her own situation. She thought if she could match the man with the penis pic, she wouldn’t feel so vulnerable or embarrassed around them.

She followed the other women out of the building and into the parking lot. It wasn’t yet dark and she still felt exposed walking outside like this. For some reason, the fact that she was in a business interviewing for a job made her feel a lot safer than going out with these women.

She tried her best to stay in the middle of the group so she at least could be covered partially to any passersby. That worked until they all insisted that she sit up front with Kim. They were taking a smaller version of the company van. It had two seats in front and two bench seats in the rear. Both the driver and passenger windows were made to go lower than a normal car, which allowed cars on the right side of the van a clear view of her from just above the navel all the way up.

As the hit the freeway, this fact earned them a lot of honks from the other cars on the road. At first Janet wondered why until she realized that she was the one they were honking at.

For their part, most of the women in back thought it quite funny that she was getting so much attention. One even threatened to flash them herself, but never went through with it.

The only one who wasn’t having fun was Ada Lin. She seemed to be a wet blanked for the entire drive, complaining about guys needing to watch the road and not pay attention to the naked girl next door. She also had some things to say about Janet, but not about her being naked. Janet guessed that Marianne had warned everyone not to mention that to her. Instead she complained about her being too young for this position. She also seemed to want to drill her on her qualifications, trying to get Janet to admit that she couldn’t do this job or something.

She seemed to know a lot about the finance department. So much so that Janet was surprised to find out that her actual job was Senior Marketing Manager. She wasn’t on the list of people Janet was supposed to interview with today or tomorrow, but she sure seemed like she wanted to be.

By the time they got to the restaurant, Ada seemed downright hostile. Kim finally chimed in, “Oh give over Ada. This is a girl’s night out. If you’re not here to have fun then take a cab home.”

Ada paused for a moment to consider. Finally she took a deep breath in and let it out before saying, “No, I need to be here. Let’s just go inside.”

She started to walk toward the restaurant, but Kim held everyone else back which forced Ada to stop short. After a short staring contest, Ada finally relented and agreed to ease up on Janet.

As they walked in, Janet mouthed her thanks to Kim who returned the sentiment with a brief hug. “It’s got to be hard walking around as the only nudist all day. There is no need to make it any worse on you than that. Besides, I like you!”

The restaurant that Kim chose was called Frapadillies. The outside of the building was made of dark wood that had stone supports at the corners and a large lit sign indicating the name. The parking lot was paved and well lit, so Janet did her best to stay in the center of the group. At least it is warm out tonight. She thought as they walked in.

It wasn’t a particularly busy place, so they were able to select a booth in the corner without having to wait. The waitress introduced herself as Becky; handing out a menu to everyone and taking their drink orders. When she got to Janet, she gave a start.

“Ma’am, where are your clothes?” Becky asked firmly.

“I’m…” Janet managed nervously, then Ada jumped in and said just as firmly, “She is a nudist. She doesn’t wear clothes.”

“A what?” Becky demanded. “Look, we have a firm policy at this establishment. No shirt, no shoes, no service.”

“Your rule is out of date.” Kim chimed in. “Nudism is a religion now, so you can’t discriminate.”

“Is this some sort of a prank?” Becky asked in an angry tone.

“It’s not a prank.” Janet said. “I’ll just have water.”

Becky finished taking drink orders, gave Janet another glare and stalked off.

“This isn’t a good idea.” Janet said after Becky left. “I should just go.”

“Nonsense!” Alicia told her. “You have every right to be here. This place has been here for over 100 years. I’m sure they used to have a sign over the front door that read ‘Whites Only’. Discrimination is bullshit and ain’t none of us leaving until they serve us our meals.”

Everyone else agreed.

After a few minutes, a middle aged guy who looked to be almost as wide as he was tall approached the table. He identified himself as Ted, the owner of the restaurant. Then, making sure to look Janet only in the eye he said is a soft voice, “Ma’am, I’m gonna need you to leave.”

Janet slowly nodded. Kim, on the other hand went off on him. “We don’t need to leave!”

“No you don’t.” Ted agreed, his voice still soft and smooth. “Just her.”

“That’s messed up.” Alicia said. “Why does she need to leave?”

“Don’t be coy.” He told them. “We have a dress code here, that being you must be dressed.”

“Come on girls.” Kim said firmly, getting to her feet. She grabbed Janet by the hand and started leading her. Instead of going out to the door, she led them into the ladies room.

“This is bullshit, but if they wanna kick Janet out, then I say we make them kick all of us out!” Kim said, once the door closed. “Who’s with me?”

“Yeah!” they all agreed.

“It’s not…” Janet began to protest, but nobody paid attention to her and she trailed off when she saw what Kim was doing. In what seemed like only a few seconds, Kim had stripped down to nothing. She quickly folded up her clothes and draped them over her left arm with her purse. Picking up her shoes she then looked at each of them one by one and finally said, “Well?”

Shock shown in their eyes. Just for a moment, she thought everyone was going to run away, but then Alicia, Tiffany and Haley each slowly started unbuttoning their shirts, removing their shoes and stripping down to nothing. Janet couldn’t help but giggle at the site of this. She made a mistake when she planned this trip, and now it led to four women she just met planning to walk out into the restaurant just as naked as she was.

Seeing these women naked caused Janet to reassess them. For instance, Alica was too thin. She looked boney. Haley still looked like a Barbie doll. Tiffany was not as fat and shapeless as she looked like with clothes on. She was a bit overweight, but she had enormous breasts that Janet had mistaken for her stomach when she was dressed. In fact, seeing her naked, she was probably thinner than Kim.

Kim, however, still wore it better. While her body was not as perfectly defined as Haley’s, the way Kim presented herself left Janet with the distinction that she was the alpha of this group. Her breasts were perky for their size, quite large, and for what it was worth, she was a natural redhead, based on her well-trimmed pubic hair.

This experience was becoming completely surreal. 24 hours ago, Janet had never let anyone see her naked. Whenever she had to go somewhere, like a locker room or changing room, she would make sure not just to keep others from seeing her, but also her from seeing others. She had never even considered comparing women’s bodies before. Now she had 20 penis pictures on her phone and was standing in a public restroom with 4 other naked women and was assessing how much different they looked from when they were dressed.

Out of actual curiosity, Janet looked at Ada, but she only shook her head at the group of them before turning to leave.

“Wait!” Tiffany said.

“What is it?” asked Ada

Tiffany responded, “Are you going back to the van?”

“Um, yes. I’m going to wait by the van. Bad enough when it was just her…” Ada asked, pointing at Janet as she ended.

Tiffany took everyone’s clothes and handed them to Ada. “Take these with you.”

Ada took the pile of clothes and shoes, plucked the keys from Kim’s hand and stalked out, looking every bit as angry as Becky had.

After Ada left, Haley quietly said, “Stick-up-butt!”

“I’m tellin ya.” Tiffany agreed.

They gave Ada a good 5 minute head start before following her out of the restroom. Kim then led the way back to the table, sat everybody back down and waited for Becky to return. “We’d like to order now.” Kim told her.

“OUT! All of you, OUT NOW!” Becky yelled, pointing furiously at the door.

“Guys, let’s just go.” Janet insisted.

Finally relenting, they headed back out to the parking lot. The four of them walking out into the night with only their purses draped over their shoulder and not a stitch else on headed to where Kim had parked the van. The van however was not where they left it.

“Ada you bitch!” Tiffany yelled into the air.

“Oh what the fuck?” Haley said, trying to sound angry but ending in laughter.

Kim laughed as well.

“What are we gonna do? We can’t walk back like this.” Janet said.

“Why not? Isn’t this normal for you?” Alicia asked, softly poking her in the rib.

“I’m, ah. I just need to get to the…” Janet started fumbling for her phone. “Ah shit! Marianne was supposed to text me the hotel I need to stay at tonight.”

She tried going in and out of airplane mode to see if she could trigger it to check again. Nothing. No new messages.

“Oh right.” Kim told her. “I bumped into her on my way out. I already have the info for your hotel. Don’t worry, I’ll get you there safe and sound.”

Janet breathed a sigh of relief. “Ok, how do we get there?”

Alicia pointed out, “There’s 5 of us, we won’t all fit in a cab.”

“Then we take two cabs.” Haley said.

They noticed that they were starting to draw a bit of a crowd standing in the parking lot.

“We’re not going to the hotel.” Kim announced.

“But…” Janet said while Tiffany and Haley both asked, “Then where?”

“Follow me!” Kim said and began walking toward the parking lot exit. When they got to the road, she looked left and then turned right and started down the sidewalk. Several cars were parked along the side of the road. The street lights were spotty at best, with long gaps of darkness along the path.

The third car they got to was completely shaded in darkness. Kim stopped and opened the door.

“What the fuck Ada?” Haley repeated.

Ada was sitting in the back seat waiting for them. It was the company van they came in.

“I eat there all the time.” Ada said. “I didn’t want to be seen with you guys during your stupid protest.”

“It’s fine.” Kim said, climbing into the driver’s seat.

“Are we done then?” Ada asked.

“Not even close.” Alicia replied. “We still need to go get dinner.”

“Here are your clothes back, at least.” Ada insisted.

“Not tonight.” Kim said, smiling.

Ada sighed. “Where do you want to eat then?” She clearly hoped that Kim wouldn’t pick another place she like to go to. From her reaction to Kim’s response, she got her wish, sort of.

“Sticky’s.” Kim said cheerfully.

Ada’s brow furrowed as she asked, “That dive bar on Elm?”

“Yep!” Kim said.

“That place is a dump! Why there?” Tiffany asked.

“One, they have the best burgers in the area. Two, they won’t kick us out for being nudists.” Kim said.

“You’re NOT nudists!” Ada insisted.

“Tonight we are.” Alicia said with a laugh.

“And three,” Kim continued, “I need a drink!”

As the van pulled into the gravel parking lot for Sticky’s, Janet peered out the window to see what sort of place Kim was taking her to. The partially lit sign looked like the green top of a pool table with the name Sticky’s painted in an irregular font with the ‘i’ made up of a cue stick and an 8 ball for the dot. Janet felt an involuntary shutter from a childhood memory of her parents fighting because her father lost their rent money playing pool.

She didn’t have time to dwell, as the van doors suddenly popped open and women began piling out. Janet pulled open the passenger door and gingerly climbed out. Some of the gravel stones from the parking lot were quite sharp, she quickly learned. As the rest of the women were making a quick leg toward the door, Haley turned and noticed Janet lagging behind.

“Are you coming?” She asked over her shoulder.

“Sure, just trying not to bruise my feet on these stones.” Janet replied meekly.

“No, I meant her.” Haley said and Janet could see that she was talking to the van. Or rather she was talking to whoever was still in the van moving around and making so much noise back there. It was an unlit part of the parking lot and Janet couldn’t make out exactly who was still inside. A quick count of people and she realized Ada hadn’t come out yet.

“We’re not leaving you the keys again.” Tiffany yelled back at her.

At the same time Kim yelled, “If you don’t want to come inside with us, then I’ll call you a cab.”

After about 30 seconds, the rustling inside the van had stopped and everyone fell silent as they waited for Ada to respond. Instead of answering, they saw her climb out of the van and close the door behind her. There was something odd about Ada’s silhouette as she was still cloaked in the darkness.

Ada walked toward her, and her red heels became visible as she stepped from a black and white shadow into the full color of the light. Janet was still trying to figure out what was different when she heard the other three women all say, “Oh – my – god!” in unison. Janet’s jaw dropped as she suddenly realized that she was no longer the only naked Asian woman out here tonight.

Ada continued walking toward the rest of the women, pausing next to Janet to say, “Sorry, I’m not going into THIS place without at least shoes on.”

They all watched as Ada continued walking toward the door. When she was about halfway to the building, she turned and said, “Well, come on. I’m NOT going in by myself!”

She then waited as the rest of the group caught up to her. Kim finally let out a huge laugh and said loudly, “Ada, you are awesome!”

It was still a slow walk to get into the building. Janet was the only one without shoes on, but they all maintained a pace that she could handle safely. When they got to the door, there were two large men in jeans and tee shirts looking consideringly at the group. The one on the right looked to be in his mid-40’s with a goatee and a receding hairline that ended in a long braid. The other’s age was harder to judge due to a full beard, but he might have been half the first guys age based on the lack or wrinkles around his eyes. His hair was also pulled back into a short ponytail.

“You need to card us?” Kim asked.

The older one pointed at Janet and said, “Just her.”

Janet fumbled for her wallet and showed him her ID. He studied it for a second, then gave her a once over except that he didn’t look at her face. “Alright, you’re all good.” He said, handing back her ID card.

The other guy shifted slightly and pulled open the door. The bar was dimly lit, especially compared to the glaring floodlight that they were standing under just out the door. When the door initially opened, Janet could hear people inside talking and laughing, but by the time she stepped in behind Ada and the others, everything had gone quiet.

When her eyes finally adjusted, she could see they had walked into a rather dingy looking bar. The room was around 40’ square with a bar in the center. Around the bar were several tables that each had 4 mismatched chairs around them. On the outside edge there was a dozen or so booths that could probably seat 6 people, 3 on each side.

Janet also noticed on the far end of the room was a dimly lit hallway with signs above it indicating restrooms and pool tables at the other end. Kim had already made her way to the bar. She asked a couple of guys who looked like they belonged to a biker gang to slide over a couple of seats. They were gracious enough to make room so they could have 6 seats next to each other. Secretly, Janet had hoped they would all sit at a booth, but Kim seemed to like the bar and everyone was following her lead.

For her part, Ada didn’t miss a step, she walked straight up to the bar without even the slightest blush, she asked for a napkin which she placed on the seat, and then sliding the chair as close to the bar as she could fit into, she took her seat and waited with her arms folded beneath her breasts.

Haley and Tiffany didn’t seem as confident as Ada or Kim were. Both of them were past the shock of being naked in public like this, but not yet to the acceptance part where they could act any semblance of normal. Instead, they were both visibly resisting the urge to cover either their breasts, their vaginas or both. In the end, they took seats to the right of Ada. Janet slit into the chair to Ada’s left and Alicia sat at the far end next to Haley.

After securing the seats, Kim had wandered deeper into the bar where Janet lost track of her. Surprisingly, the bartender wasn’t paying close attention to the women, though everyone else in the bar were giving them their fullest attention. Suddenly some music started playing from a juke box near the back of the room. Though she only realized that because she suddenly found Kim walking away from it. There were several speakers mounted on the ceiling that were all connected, so the classic rock selection that Kim queued up was playing from all directions.

“Six Sticky Burgers and six shots of Liquid Lightening, Steve.” Kim blurted out as she took her seat and laid a credit card on the counter. Even though the bartender seemed to be ignoring them up until then, as soon as Kim finished speaking he turned and laid out 6 coasters and shot glasses. “How do you want them?” He asked the group, scooping up Kim’s credit card.

They each took turns listing the ingredients they wanted on their grossly named burger. The burgers came with fries and a pickle, which Janet insisted that they skip. She wasn’t a big burger person to begin with, but if it tasted like pickles, she wouldn’t be able to eat it at all.

After he finished pouring the shots, Ada slid hers toward Kim and announced, “I’ll drive us back.”

Kim gave her a warm smile, “Ada, I appreciate you coming out with us like this. You and I have never gotten along well, but for whatever reason, tonight is special. Please have one drink with me and then I’ll give you the keys and let you do whatever you want.”

Ada met her gaze without returning the smile. She seemed to consider Kim’s words for a minute, but then conceded and pulled her shot back in front of her.

At that, Kim raised her glass and said to the group, “Here’s to the nights we’ll never remember, with the friends, we’ll never forget.” Before downing hers. Haley, Alicia and Tiffany downed theirs as quickly. Janet and Ada each eyed their small glass of clear liquid. Ada picked hers up and took a small sip, while Janet decided she wanted to at least know what it smelled like before tasting it. She’d wished she hadn’t done that thought. It smelled like paint thinner, only stronger.

“Don’t worry, it tastes better than it smells.” Kim told her encouragingly. Finally, Janet took in 3 deep breaths like she would before jumping into the deep end of a pool. She held her breath and downed her drink in one shot. Cheers erupted around here from all but Ada who was still sipping on her drink.

By the time Janet had set her little glass back on the counter top, another shot was sitting in front of her. Two actually, Ada had slid her second shot in front of Janet and jingled the car keys. “I’m done drinking.”

“Did we order these?” Janet asked nobody in particular. The bartender, Was steve his name? pointed to a group of 3 guys on the other side of the bar and told them that those guys paid for the next 3 rounds.

Janet looked down at the two small glasses in front of here. Three more rounds, so these two plus one more. She thought as she downed the second glass.

Laughter broke out to Janet’s right as she could hear Alicia recounting what happened the last time the 4 women had gone drinking together a month earlier. Apparently, they left the keys to the van in the bathroom at the bar, but didn’t realize it. They had stayed at the bar until it closed, and by the time they realized the keys were missing the bar was already locked up. They had to take a taxi home and then Tiffany went back the next day to collect the van.

She said that they each owed her a drink, but they claimed that it was her fault for losing the key in the first place. In the end they all laughed and ordered her 4 shots. Tiffany looked at all of the drinks in front of her and realized her mistake. She then redistributed them, which ended with a 4th drink in front of Janet when she had just set down the third.

“Slow down.” Ada told her. Somehow Ada and Kim had switched seats leaving Ada on the far left, then Janet, then Kim, Haley, Tiffany and Alicia. The four on the right were all reminiscing about previous adventures they all had together and how they always said they would do this more often. Kim kept explaining the context of their stories to Janet, so she could be part of the new group.

Janet was becoming aware of Ada on her left, getting left out of all the conversation. She didn’t like this, but it would be awkward to try to force her into a conversation about events she wasn’t apart of. Especially since Kim was already doing that partially for Janet.

Instead, she decided to try something else. She hadn’t been to a lot of parties since she was a little girl, but remembered some of the games they used to play to help people get to know each other. As soon as she suggested one of them, most everyone agreed.

The first game she wanted to try was a storytelling game where you go around the group telling a story. Each person adds the next word in a way to continue the story. The rule was that whatever you added had to be true for you. If you couldn’t think of a true word, then it started over. The point of the game was to get one story that everyone had had the same experience.

Janet started with the word “I”

Kim went next, “went”

Haley said “out”

Tiffany said “to”

Then Alicia said “buy”

Ada glared at Janet and hissed “clothes!”

Janet smiled hesitantly and said, “when”

The story continued in that order. “I” “was” “in” “my” “thirties”… It ended there because Janet wasn’t in her 30’s. They started again, each time Ada tried saying something that would disqualify Janet and each time Janet would laugh and start another game.

They broke to use the restroom and Janet offered another game. The food had arrived, so while they ate she thought of a game where they would list ingredients of a food they liked to cook and the game ended when someone could name the food. Again, Ada was a sourpuss, but Kim was enthusiastic to make sure that everyone else played along and had fun.

“Alright! I’m ready to dance.” Announced Alicia. She pulled Tiffany out a few steps away and within a few seconds, several of them men who had been drinking and watching them pushed some tables to an empty corner of the room, clearing out an area to dance. As the two girls started moving around in rhythm to the country song that was now playing, several guys got up to join them. Even a couple of other women were out there within a few minutes.

Tiffany and Kim were talking softly with each other, Janet didn’t know what they were discussing, but thought it might have something to do with Ada. Whatever it was, Haley looked pissed and Kim didn’t look much better.

Janet found she was holding another shot. Where did I get this? I already had 4 right? She thought as she sipped it.

“Another game!” she squeaked.

Kim looked at her and smiled. “What game?”

“Truth or dare!” she said.

They all look at each other. Kim was shaking her head but laughing. Haley glared at Ada for some reason.

“Very well.” Ada said flatly. “Janet, truth or dare?”

Janet was startled. She had suggested the game but didn’t think she had to go first. “Truth!” she finally answered.

Ada nodded her head slightly and then asked, “What’s the worst lie you ever told?”

“Hey!” Haley said. “Why are you being such a bitch tonight?”

“When isn’t she?” Kim asked.

“It’s okay guys.” Janet said, patting Kim on the arm to try and calm her down. Looking at Ada, she asked, “My worst lie? What do you mean by worst?”

“The lie that affected the most people in a negative way.” Ada clarified.

“Oh. I need to check something then first.” She said before turning to Kim and Haley. “Are you guys having fun tonight?”

They both raised their next shot and screamed “Hell Yeah!” before downing them.

“When I was 6 I got invited to another girl’s birthday party, but it was on my birthday too. I was so mad I lied at the last minute and pretended I was too sick to go. I didn’t realize that the party was for me. When everything came out the next day, everyone had gone home disappointed. When I found out what really happened, I cried for days because I had been so selfish.” Janet said.

Ada eyed her suspiciously, but then finally nodded. “Kim, truth or dare?” Janet asked.

“Dare!” Kim said.

“I dare you to dance the next song with that guy!” Janet said, pointing at a random guy at the other side of the bar. The guy had been staring over a beer at the 4 of them and seemed shocked when Kim got up and approached him. As soon as the next soon started, she pulled the guy out onto the dance floor. It turned out to be a show song and they all laughed as Kim realized this guy would have his arms around her.

They watched in silence as the guy turned out to be an adequate dancer. He led her around the make-shift dance floor and even managed some twirls and dips for their trouble. By the time the song was over and the fast song had started up, instead of letting him go back to his drink, Haley pulled Janet out there to join Kim and give the guy a thrill of having 3 naked women to dance with at the same time.

Janet finally realized how strong those drinks were. How many was it? She kept moving and dancing to keep the room from spinning. They all laughed as Tiffany and Haley’s group joined their group and pretty soon everyone was spinning and twisting to the Korean Pop song that was now playing.

Janet made it about halfway through the song before she noticed Ada sitting back at the bar looking irate. There were two guys trying to get her to come out onto the dance floor, and she refused to move. One of them had his hand on her left elbow and was trying to twist her swivel chair around so he could lead her out. She had her hands firm on the bar and refused to budge.

Janet walked over as quickly as she could manage. When she got there she said, “She’s not in the mood now. Why don’t you come dance with us instead?” She then grabbed each guy by the hand and led them back to the dance floor, leaving Ada alone again.

She felt bad about leaving Ada by herself, but clearly it was better than let those drunk guys try to force her out when she didn’t want to come.

They all continued dancing and laughing. More slow songs showed up on the playlist as soon as the guys realized it meant the girls would allow the guys to dance with them. Janet wasn’t into that so she returned to sit with Ada.

“Thank you.” Ada said softly when Janet sat down.

Janet didn’t know why she was being thanked, but thought it was better than how she behaved before, so she simply said, “You’re welcome.” She tried to smile but ended up laughing instead. There were still two shots in front of her. She picked up the first one and Ada took the second.

“Together.” Was all Ada said and then she drank her shot in one go.

Janet repeated the ominous toast, “Together.” And she drank hers down right after.

Ada ordered them both another water and the two women sat and talked for a while. Janet was so happy that Ada was being nice to her that she began weeping. She was starting to realize that the last shot she drank was one too many as the speed the room was spinning started to get faster. She looked at Ada and said, “I don’t feel so well.” She was certain she was about to vomit, and Ada seemed to realize it too. She was on her feet walking Janet to the restroom and by the time they got there she felt Kim take her other arm. The three of them went in and she just made it to the toilet before the burger and everything else in her stomach came hurling out of her.

If she thought she would feel better after throwing up, she was wrong. She wasn’t nauseous anymore, but everything was spinning just as fast and her vision was even getting a little fuzzy from it. They helped her stand and get out to the van. They sat her in the back and buckled her in. As they pulled out of Sticky’s, Janet fell asleep.

Daylight broke through the partially closed curtains. Janet rolled over to hide from the morning sun that was started shining on her face. Something was wrong though. This wasn’t her bed. Where am I? she wondered. And then more urgently, Where are my clothes?

That thought woke her up and her memory started coming back to her. Everything that had transpired since losing her clothes and having to fly across the country to interview in the nude came back to her in a rush. Despite herself, she felt her face grow hot with embarrassment of the memory.

She realized that they must have dropped her at the hotel that Marianne had booked for her after leaving the bar last night. Suddenly she noticed that the lump of blankets lying next to her in bed had moved. Janet resisted the urge to panic, but as gently as possible lifted the blanket just enough to reveal the naked back of another person in bed with her.

It only took her a moment to realize it was a woman with black hair. She was thinner than Janet, and looked somewhat familiar. Ada, I think that’s her name. Janet’s memory of last night was still a bit fuzzy, but she remembered another Asian woman who had gone out with them. She remembered Ada as having been very rude to her, but something in her gut told her that that had changed before they left the bar. She just couldn’t remember what had happened.

Why is SHE here? Janet wondered. Just then, Ada rolled toward her, which caused Janet to pull away slightly. She was still asleep, but now Janet could see the rest of her. She had never really taken the time to look at another woman’s body. She had seen naked girls her own age in the locker room at school, but she was always too embarrassed to look at them in detail. Now that she herself was forced to walk around exposing her own body, she thought she should at least compare herself to the other woman. Who knows if she’ll ever have this chance again?

Ada’s breasts were smaller than Janet’s, though they held there shape pretty well for a woman who much be in her mid-40’s. Janet had gained weight over the last 6 months but doesn’t remember ever being as thin as Ada was. As thin as she was, her smaller breasts were still pretty dominant on her overall figure.

Janet looked further down. Where Janet had shaved her pubic hair off completely, something she had done since she was 13 because she hated hair sticking out of her bathing suit. Ada, on the other hand, had a small tuft of black hair that didn’t quite cover her exposed vagina.

Janet didn’t feel like she was being perverted, she had just never looked that closely at another woman before. She turned and saw that she had somehow remembered to plug her phone into the charger on the nightstand before going to sleep for the night. She unplugged the phone, switched it to vibrate mode and snapped a few pictures of Ada so she could study it later when she had a chance.

Janet reddened again as she suddenly remembered that her phone also had a number of photos of guys penises from their prank yesterday when she left her phone in the conference room. She got out of bed and took her phone into the restroom. She wanted to see those too, but didn’t want to risk getting caught by Ada. She will think I’m a pervert if she sees that. The fact was that she had never seen a grown man’s penis before and was curious about them. She could barely tell one from another unless they had a distinguishing mark such as a piercing or a tattoo.

She sat on the toilet to pee, but also was scanning through the pictures, zooming in on each one looking to see the difference. One thing was that, while most of the guys were pretty hairy down there, a few of them had either trimmed their pubic hair or shaved it off completely. Of the penises she saw, those were the best looking ones. All of that hair was kind of gross looking to her.

She knew she had made it to the end when it switched from a penis to a close up of Ada’s pubic hair. Janet wasn’t attracted to women, but that small tuft of hair looked cute to her. She wanted to see if she could keep hers trimmed like that when she got back home and had a chance to grow it out.