Extreme Therapy - Book 1 Complete Book 2 Chapter 17 Posted (May 9th)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
edithdick

Re: Extreme Therapy - Book 1 Complete Book 2 Chapter 14 Posted 4-21-2024

Post by edithdick »

My apologies for the confusion. In case you missed my earlier message, I ended up rewriting chapter 13 from scratch. If you have been following this story, and have not read chapter 13 since I updated it on April 20th, please read that before chapter 14.

Thanks for your understanding.

Edith
edithdick

Re: Extreme Therapy - Book 1 Complete Book 2 Chapter 15 Posted 4-26-2024

Post by edithdick »

“After awhile you could get used to anything.” ― Albert Camus, The Stranger
More Therapy – Chapter 15
After Josh had left, Dr. Crowe took Sophie into the kitchen and commanded. “Sophie, sit.”

Sophie sat on the linoleum floor. It felt cold on my butt, but Sophie didn’t seem to notice.

“I need to introduce you to someone.” Dr. Crowe said, suddenly smiling.

Sophie responded by shaking her butt on the floor. She really liked meeting new people.

Turning, Dr. Crowe called, “Chloe, come in here! Come meet your new sister!”

Suddenly, there was a flourish of tapping from the pitter-patter of four little paws as a new dog came scrambling into the kitchen. Chloe was a small brown cocker spaniel. She looked to be about a year old and was full of puppy energy. So was Sophie, who was suddenly excited to have another dog to play with.

As Chloe approached, she didn’t seem to know what to make of Sophie. She walked up to the other side of Dr. Crowe and didn’t approach Sophie at first. “It’s okay, Chloe. Sophie, come.”

Sophie got onto her hands and knees and proceeded to crawl toward Dr. Crowe. Somehow, Sophie had figured out dog etiquette. She moved closer to Chloe, who nervously stood still as Sophie approached. I could only watch in horror as Sophie bent down and stuck her nose into Chloe’s butt hole. Even spending so much time in Sophie’s head, I have no idea why dogs do that.

For her part, Chloe took the clue and did the same thing back. Her nose was really cold on my bare bottom. Suddenly, Sophie wanted to play. She began rough-housing with Chloe, who was all of a sudden comfortable with her new friend.

“Down, both of you!” Dr. Crowe screamed. “Not in the house.”

Weeks of training at the facility created a triggered response in Sophie. She immediately stopped and lay down, trembling for what she was expecting to happen next. No beatings came, instead, Dr. Crowe petted Sophie. “Good girl. I’ll take you two to the park later to play.”

Chloe was not so well trained and continued to want to play, but she did eventually calm down when she realized that Sophie was no longer reciprocating.

“Are you hungry?” Dr. Crowe asked. Both dogs seemed to know what those words meant. Scrambling back to her knees, Sophie showed how eager she was to get something into her belly. Dr Crowe walked the dogs to the counter where she produced two bowls, a small one for Chloe and a larger one for Sophie.

I didn’t recognize the brand, but she poured the same dog food into both bowls and set them down in front of each dog. “Here, Sophie, this bowl is yours.”

Sophie had gotten used to eating dog food at the facility, after Tom decided that she was no longer being trained to be a person, so she didn’t need people-food anymore. Chloe decided that it wasn’t fair that Sophie had a bigger bowl, and tried sticking her face in with Sophie.

“Grrrrrrr-rrrrr-raauff” Sophie barked. Chloe scrambled back, with just a few kibbles swiped from Sophie’s bowl. Sophie kept eating and after a couple of more tries, Chloe took the hint and stopped trying to share a bowl with Sophie.

While they were eating, Dr. Crowe had set down another large bowl filled with water. “Sorry, girls. I only have this one bowl. You two need to share.”

Chloe and Sophie took turns getting quick drinks out of the bowl. To me, this was even worse than sniffing Chloe’s butt. But again, Sophie seemed to think it was normal. Dr. Crowe left us in the kitchen. I heard her voice, clearly speaking to someone on the phone. I didn’t make out what she was saying, but when she returned she announced that Josh would be back in the morning for training.

After that, Dr. Crowe ate her dinner and took us for a walk afterward. Chloe was a lot more fussy about where to go to the bathroom. Sophie was okay doing it just about anywhere, but Chloe wanted to wander around sniffing for just the right spot. I really hoped that Sophie didn’t start picking up that habit from Chloe, or our nightly walks were going to last a long time.

We got back to the house and Dr. Crowe brought us upstairs. She locked us in her room. There were now two doggie beds sitting next to each other at the foot of Dr. Crowe’s bed. Chloe immediately went onto the larger one and laid down for a nap. The other one was far too small for my teenage body, but Sophie tried curling up on it anyway. It wasn’t very comfortable, and one of my legs was resting on the shag carpet.

I heard the bath water running. Sophie tried napping, but couldn’t keep her balance on the little bed she was laying on. After several minutes, Dr. Crowe came back in. “Bath time girls!” She announced.

For some dogs, that is a call to run away. For Sophie and Chloe, however, it turned into a race to see who could get into the water first. Chloe won, but not by as much as I would have thought. Dr. Crowe found it funny to see her two ‘dogs’ in the bath together, but after a brief chuckle said, “Well alright. You two want to bathe together, I am good with that.”

Normally, Sophie would stand up and let Dr. Crowe use the handheld shower nozzle to wash her, but with Chloe completely immersed in the water, Sophie decided she wanted to try a bath instead. Sitting down as far as she could, only my shoulders and head were above the waterline. She also managed to dunk my hair completely into the bath water.

“Good girl!” Dr. Crowe told Sophie with glee. “You are so good now.”

Dr. Crowe had a special water brush to wash Chloe, and a soft sponge to wash Sophie. For some reason, she used the same soap for both of us, which left me smelling a bit like chemicals.
After washing Chloe, she said, “Sophie, stay.” Next, she pulled Chloe out of the tub and dried her off.

Dr. Crowe let the water drain out of the tub, she then rubbed some shampoo into my hair before rinsing it out. She repeated that with conditioner before toweling me off and taking us back to the bedroom.

Again, Chloe tried claiming the big bed, but Dr. Crowe corrected her and led Sophie there instead. This one only felt comfortable in comparison to the little bed, but to be honest, it didn’t matter how uncomfortable the bed was, we were home for the first time in I don’t know how long.

Dr. Crowe looked down at herself, “Look at this. Now I need a bath! I think starting tomorrow, washing you two will be Josh’s job.”

After that, Dr. Crowe left and shut off the lights. I heard the shower running a few minutes later, but Sophie fell asleep well before she finished. When we woke the next morning, Dr. Crowe was asleep in her own bed.
computerphoto

Re: Extreme Therapy - Book 1 Complete Book 2 Chapter 15 Posted

Post by computerphoto »

This story is going into a strange area since it's not an ENF story anymore, and it seems it is not about Annie anymore, it is more about I guess her alternate personality which is Sophie who believes she is a dog. I was really hopping that Annie would find a way to get her body back and get rid of the alernate personity.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

computerphoto wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:35 pm This story is going into a strange area since it's not an ENF story anymore, and it seems it is not about Annie anymore, it is more about I guess her alternate personality which is Sophie who believes she is a dog.
No arguments here. Annie has somehow managed to normalize her predicament. I had started down a path where Dr. Crowe would use her knowledge of psychology to break down Sophie/Annie and then piece her back together. That was the intent, prior to rewriting Chapter 13. I realized that I did not have the writing skills to pull that off convincingly and entertainingly, so instead, I decided to rewrite Ch 13 and spend the next few chapters getting back to the basics of what made this story fun to write.
computerphoto wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:35 pm I was really hopping that Annie would find a way to get her body back and get rid of the alternate personity.
On this, I don't want to spoil anything here, but I would point out that Annie is narrating this story to *someone*, therefore she will eventually get back to being Annie at some point. My challenge is figuring out how much story is left once she has reclaimed herself and become "normal" again.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

There are several things I like about this story. First, it makes me think about what might be going on with Annie. It is rather like those complex British murder/mysteries that give possibilities and clues which may or may not be germane to the actual plot or solution but they give rise to speculation in the reader's mind as to what might be happening. It reminds me of putting a1000-piece jigsaw puzzle together. Just when you think you found a piece of the puzzle, another chapter comes out in your story and I find myself saying, "Oops, that didn't fit. I need to look further." :lol:

Second, the story is filled with great erotic scenes that feed my baser instincts that I crave when I read erotica.

Third, you are slowly revealing bits and pieces as to why Annie was going to therapy in the first place and the guilt her brother is dealing with - presumably which is why he is also in therapy. "The plot thickens," as the old cliché goes.

This is a beautiful tale that has captured my attention and imagination. Looking forward to seeing what you will do with this.

Hooked6
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Hooked6 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:51 pm It is rather like those complex British murder/mysteries that give possibilities and clues which may or may not be germane to the actual plot or solution but they give rise to speculation in the reader's mind as to what might be happening. It reminds me of putting a1000-piece jigsaw puzzle together. Just when you think you found a piece of the puzzle, another chapter comes out in your story and I find myself saying, "Oops, that didn't fit. I need to look further." :lol:

Hooked6
This makes sense to me, as my writing technique is similar to the Murder/Mystery writers. While I have never taken a creative writing course, I did read "Characters and Viewpoints" by Orson Scott Card (linked below). He essentially described writing that type of story as planning a murder, (Who, what, when, where, why & how) and what you would do to get away with it. Then, the story starts with the discovery of the body, and you reverse engineer your murder plan via clues that would likely be left behind until the murderer is revealed.

My technique has two similarities to this. For one, I always start by thinking of a scene that I want to see. For instance, Janet walks naked onto the plane hoping beyond hope that her clothes will arrive when she gets to her destination. Or Cat walks naked onto the stage in her high school fashion show... or in this case, Annie comes out of her hypnosis only to discover that she has been running around naked all day.

From that scene, I think of how that could possibly happen. What would motivate a girl to put herself in that situation? Then I reverse the clock to the beginning and write toward that scene. Sort of the opposite of Mystery Writers who are writing away from the crime scene.

Most of the time, when I am writing a story, I don't think of anything that happens after that scene when I begin writing. It is only when I have reached that scene that I decide whether that is the end of the story or the beginning. If it is the beginning, then it is a mad rush of twists and turns until the character either gets back to normal or accepts that they are no longer who they once were and lives with the new reality.

The main difference here is that, at the end of the murder mystery novel, the detective has either solved the mystery or not. In my stories, there isn't a predetermined ending to the story. Janet accepts the new reality that she is a permanent nudist, or Janet finds a new job and gets dressed... I do actually have an ending in mind for Annie/Sophie. I am hoping that it will be satisfying to the reader.

I’m still learning how to keep my long form stories from going off the rails. So far all I’ve come up with is 1) writing 2-3 chapters ahead before posting and 2) taking breaks until I can come up with a new scene that I can write towards. I’m not sure how other writers do it, but I’ve learned that I have to work within my strengths.

P.S.
For those of you interested in writing believable/complex characters in your story, I cannot recommend highly enough the aforementioned "Characters and Viewpoints"
https://www.amazon.com/Characters-Viewp ... E0qZ6ponv8
edithdick

Re: Extreme Therapy - Book 1 Complete Book 2 Chapter 16

Post by edithdick »

"A friend is one soul abiding in two bodies." — Aristotle.
More Therapy – Chapter 16

In the morning, Dr. Crowe poured Chloe and Sphhie each half a bowl of dog food for breakfast. Chloe had gotten to the water bowl first, and when Sophie drank it there were bits of kibble floating in it. Again, I wanted to gag, but since Sophie didn’t care, I had no choice but to watch she she swallowed it all down.

Josh arrived while we were still drinking. Chloe noticed him first and ran over for some pets and licks. As soon as Sophie saw him, she did the same. She had begun picking up more of Chloe’s manerisms, such as licking people she liked on the hand or cheek. Josh got both, but blushed and pushed Sophie away when he noticed Dr. Crowe staring at him curiously.

“Josh,” Dr. Crowe said. “I need to to take Chloe and Sophie to the park for some exercise. Also, here is a list of commands you need to work with Sophie on.”

Josh accepted the paper with the commands written on it. “I have patients until 4:00 PM, so you will need the key to my house so you don’t get her sunburned.”

Josh nodded. “I could just take her to my house.” Is offered.

“I spoke with your mom yesterday. She is not keen on you bringing a dog into your house.” Dr. Crowe said. “You can feed Sophie again at lunch time. I left some snacks in the fridge for you as well, so when you get hungry, help yourself.”

“No problem. Thanks!” Josh said.

“Just make sure that Sophie eats her entire bowl, or else put the rest on the counter. Chloe can’t take that many calories and she’ll be shitting all night if she eats too much.:

“Understood.”

Dr. Crowe handed Josh the keys and two leashes. “Before you leave, here is some sunscreen for you and Sophie. She has a lot of exposed skin, make sure you don’t miss any spots.”

“Anything else?” Josh asked.

“Just, lock the door when you leave and when I get back, I’ll show you how to bathe them.” Dr. Crowe said before leaving for work.

“Hey Annie.” Josh said. “I hope that this doesn’t bother you too much that I am doing this.”

Sophie smiled at him and he let her lick his face a bit more before saying, “Stop. Stop. Stop… I need to put sunscreen on you and take you to the park.”

At the mention of the word park, Chloe’s tail began to wag, and she started doing little circles in anticipation. Seeing Chloe get so excited made Sophie do the same thing.

“Sophie, sit.” Josh commanded, squeezing out a generous squirt of suntan lotion onto his palm. He was very thorough applying it. He seemed to get confused at how much to apply to my pubic hair, since it seemed to soak up as much as he put on. He reapplied it 3 times before it had a glistening wet look to it.

The third time, his finder actually went inside me just a bit. There was a sudden pleasure and pain at the same time as the lotion stung on my tender area. Sophie winced and pulled away.

“Sorry Annie, I think I got some inside your pussy. Are you okay?” Josh asked.

The stinging only lasted a couple of minutes. I could feel my own wetness flushing out the area. Fortunately, with the extra thick layer of suntan lotion on my pubes, my own wetness wasn’t especially noticeable.

After that, Josh latched the leashes on the two of us and we headed out to the park. It wasn’t the park I was thinking of though, where there would be tons of children playing. Instead he brought us to a dog park. There were a few older kids walking their dogs, and a few adults.

“There’re other dogs here, so I’ll need to keep you two on leashes this time.” Josh said, almost to himself.

We drew a lot of attention, like always. Most of the people there tried to keep their dogs from interacting with dogs they didn’t know, for fear of getting into a fight. But everyone at the park, men and women, were sort of hovering in the area where Josh had setup to go through the commands Dr. Crowe had given him.

Sophie was excited. She liked meeting new people, and now she really liked meeting new dogs. She was excited that she might get to do both right now. As she was looking at all the new faces, I was trying to pay attention to see if I recoginized any of them.

There were two teens who I knew in that croud. Jack Adleman was a grade behind me in school. His sister Kate was in my grade, though she wasn’t hear today. The other person I knew was a girl also in my grade named Connie. We used to be friends up until 5th grade. She had a crush on my big brother Craig, and when he rejected her, she blamed me. Ever since then, she had at best kept a distance, though I suspected that she was one of the people spreading the nudes of me from last summer.

I noticed that everyone was on their phone. A couple of them, Connie included, were not even hiding the fact that they were recording me run around naked in broad daylight. Part of me knew that, in a week I would be walking into school just as naked as this, but another part of me wanted to walk up and slap the taste out of Connie’s mouth.

“Sit!” I heard Josh command.

Just then, Sophie sat perfectly in the grass. “Good girl!” Josh said. “Stand.”

Quickly, Sophie scrambled up to a standing position. I could feel pride in her heart that she had done so well. Josh seemed pleased with it too. “Up.” Josh said.

This one was one Dr. Crowe wanted him to work on for some reason. From a standing position, if he said, ‘Up’, Sophie knew to stand up on her tip toes. If he said, “Up, up” she would extend her arms over her head as well.

“Down.” Josh said. Which, from an ‘up’ position, just meant coming back off of her toes. It was more complicated than that though, if she was in ‘up, up’ and he said ‘down’ it just meant toes down, but arms still up. He had to said ‘down, down’ to get her arms back down.

Josh went through all of those positions several times. From sit, and lie, and beg (this was Sophie in an upright posture while on her knees, with her hands just under her chin).

After it was clear that Sophie was being obedient, Josh decided to take the leash off of her. “Sophie, Stay.” Josh commanded while she was in the ‘up,up / down position’. Arms up high over my head, but not on my toes, I could hold this pose for up to fifteen minutes, based on the training at the facility.

Josh took Chloe for a walk around the dog park. “You need some attention to, don’t you Chloe?” I heard him ask as he walked away.

Unfortunately, with Josh and Chloe gone, the other dog owners lost their hesitancy to come closer. “What the fuck, Annie!” Connie said in a sharp voice. “I knew you were a slut, but this is pathetic, even for you.”

Sophie was feeling nervous. She wanted to go play with her new friends, but Josh told her to stay. Sophie was a good girl, and did NOT want to go back to the facility again.

Jack walked up as well. “Hey Jack, I dare you to touch her.” Connie taunted.

Jack blushed. “Where?” He asked.

“Where do you think? How about that unkempt bush she had between her disgusting legs.” Connie clarified.

“It looks wet.” He said.

“Yea, she is really gross.” Connie said with a laugh. “Just touch her boobs then.”

“Hey Annie, can I touch your boobs?” Jack asked.

Sophie had no clue what they were talking about, but it wouldn’t have mattered. She was told to stay, so she stayed.

“She didn’t say no.” Connie offered.

Jack nodded. “You’re right. Annie, if you don’t want me to touch your boobs, then tell me.”

Jack got closer. He reached out his hands to take hold of my breasts. Just then I heard Josh call out, “Sophie, Come!”

Without hesitation, Sophie took off like a bolt and was halfway across the field before Jack and Connie could even react. “She’s a tease. I knew it.” Connie said with a laugh. “See you in school, Annie. So will everyone else.”

She had no idea how right that was.

When we got back to Dr. Crowe’s house, Josh said, “Sorry about leaving you alone in the park like that Annie. Dr. Crowe said I had to do it to see how you will react. In school, you won’t have me with you all day long. I don’t know how it will work, but they won’t let me take you to class with me all the time.”

Josh fed Sophie lunch, then Sophie and Chloe shared another bowl of water. No floaties in this one, but still. In the afternoon, Josh let Sophie and Chloe go play together for a while. They chased one another around the house, playing a doggie version of tag. Josh sat on the sofa and began watching TV while Sophie and Chloe played together.

It took about an hour for Chloe to run out of energy. I was feeling quite sweaty and tired as well. Chloe found Josh sitting on the Sofa and hopped up onto his lap. Sophie decided that it was too crowded up there, so she sat on the floor and rested my head on his leg. Sophie closed my eyes to take a nap. I felt Josh’s hand gently stroking my head as we fell asleep.

It had been a long time since I remembered one of my dreams. The last time, Sophie was chasing me around nightmare scenarios. This time, I dreamed of Sophie and I playing together at the park. We ran around chasing one another. There was a pond. I had never seen it before, but it seemed so natural for us to go for a swim. The water felt cool on my skin as I waded into the gentle waters.

In my dream, Sophie was a real dog. A big fluffy sheep dog as clumsy as ever. In my dream, I was me. I looked down at my reflection in the pond. My hair was as I used to wear it before all of this happened. I had it pulled back into a braid and tied with a yellow ribbon. The sun reflected off of my bare shoulders.

In the pond water, I could see ripples as I walked. Suddenly, I stopped walking. I looked at my reflection again. My bare shoulders. The curve of my bare breasts. I felt a jolt of shock as I was dreaming of myself, but in my dreams I was still naked! I heard someone calling me… “Sophie… Sophie…”

In a heartbeat, Sophie was wide awake and we were practically sprinting toward the door. Chloe had beaten us there and was jumping up and down. Dr. Crowe was taking off her shoes and trying not to step on the little dog as she made her way into the house.

“Sophie, I have a present for you.” Dr. Crowe said in a delighted voice. I could see her holding a shopping bag with the Amazon logo on it. Sophie responded by bouncing on her heels. With my new awareness of my body, I felt my breasts bouncing as well. We followed Dr. Crowe into the kitchen feeling every bit as excited as a 3 year old on Christmas morning.

Dr. Crowe set her purse down on the kitchen table and pulled a box out of the bag. Sophie was getting so excited, I was afraid she was going to pee on the floor. She didn’t care about the box or the bag. She had missed Dr. Crowe. All of those weeks in the facility, I realized that Sophie was now very attached to my therapist.

“Sit, Sophie.” Dr. Crowe said.

Sophie sat. As obedient as ever, she was eager to please Dr. Crowe. I felt Dr. Crowe fumble with the collar I was wearing and after a few seconds slip it off of my neck.

“You get a new collar!” Dr. Crowe said excitedly. Sophie was excited too, though I have no idea why. I felt her wagging my butt on the linoleum flooring. It was odd to me then that, as weird as it sounds, my butt wagging felt normal now.

Dr. Crowe examined the new collar. I could see it had 3 knobs on it that looked odd. “What is it?” Josh asked. I hadn’t noticed him entering.

“This is a safety device.” Dr. Crowe said. “It has a tracker built in and three cameras. They will record her interactions. That way, whoever is in charge of her at school each day will be held accountable.”

Sophie understood none of that, by in my head I took a huge sigh of relief. At least if someone tries molesting me, there will be a recording of it.

“That’s crazy. How does the tracker work?” He asked.

“It’s an air tag, like the one in my suitcase. I just need to pair it to my phone, and I’ll be able to find her if she runs away.” Dr. Crowe explained. “I just need to see how… There”

I heard a CLICK and the collar opened up. “What if someone takes it off of her?” Josh asked.

“It has a lock, plus if they cut it off, it acts like an ankle bracelet the police use and will even call 911. Hopefully it doesn’t ever come to that. This thing was expensive!” Dr. Crowe said. “Hold still, Sophie.”

That was not a command that Sophie knew, but she still managed to sit there patiently until I heard the CLICK sound repeat. Dr. Crowe took a step back and had a look. The new collar was a bit heavier than the old one, but it was also more conoured and softer feeling on my skin. Dr. Crowe opened her phone and then tapped on an app.

“See, look.” She held the phone out for Josh to see. Josh looked at his phone and then moved his hand up and down in front of me.

“This is LIVE!” He exclaimed. “Look Annie, look what you’re wearing.” Josh took Dr. Crowe’s hand and turned it slightly so I could see the screen of the phone. The collar had 3 wide angle lenses built into it. One pointed directly in front of me. The other two were perched over each shoulder. This provided a 360 degree view of my suroundings.

The cameras were very clear and the view was wide enough that in the front camera, I could clearly see the tops of my bare breasts, still bouncing from Sophie’s excitement. On the other cameras, though my hair partially obscured the views, however, it showed everything from my sides and rear. Even my butt was in plain view from these two cameras.

“I still need to get it sync’d to the cloud,” Dr. Crowe said, “but for now I am getting livestream of Sophie 24/7. What’s that smell, anyway?”

Josh subconsciously took in a deep breath through his nose and answered, “Oh, Sophie and Chloe were playing earlier. I think she worked up a pretty good sweat.”

“Well, this is supposed to be waterproof up to 50 meters. Guess we’ll find out if it’s worth the money I spent on it.” Dr. Crowe said.

“Bath time?” Josh asked. Chloe started jumping again.

“Not for you Chloe. You just had one.” Dr. Crowe suggested. “Sophie needs a bath every day, but Chloe doesn’t need so many. You’ll get sick, girl!” Dr. Crowe said to her little companion. “Josh, take Sophie upstairs and I’ll put Chloe into her kennel.”

“Let’s go, Sophie.” Josh said before we followed him up the the bathroom. Josh had me sitting on the floor as we waited for Dr. Crowe to come up and put on the bath water. She showed him how hot it should be and explained that this will be his job from now on.

“In the tub, Sophie.” Josh said. Again, this was not a command that Sophie knew, so he helped me get into the bathtub while the water was still running.

Dr. Crowe handed Josh the handheld shower head. “Go ahead and get her wet.” Dr. Crowe told him. Josh began spraying warm water onto my body.

“What did you do to her?” She asked.

“What do you mean?” Said Josh.

“Look here.” She said, pointing at the water running through my pubes. “Did she fall asleep in wet paint or something?”

“You mean that white stuff? That’ sunscreen.” He told her.

“Did you use the whole bottle in this one spot?” Dr. Crowe asked through a long howling laughing fit.

“I rubbed some in, but it kept disappearing.” Josh said defensively. “So I added more.”

Dr. Crowe was rubbing tears from her eyes and she kept laughing. “Well, I did tell you to make sure she had enough… How about this. We’ll shave that area so you don’t need to run me out of sunscreen every day.”

“Okay… can you show me?” Josh asked.

Dr. Crowe agreed to teach him how to shave my pubes. She started by having him put a generous portion of shaving cream all over the area. Dr. Crowe explained that shaving in the same direction that the hair grows will make it less irritated. “No sense in giving her razer burn down there.” She said.

Josh followed her instruction and after several minutes of gliding the razer top to bottom down my pubic area, he asked, “Done?”

“Spray it off and let’s have a look.” Dr. Crowe said. “See, you missed a bunch of hair here and… Sophie, spread your legs… there.” She said. Sophie didn’t know that command either, thankfully, but Dr. Crowe used her elbow to push my legs apart so they could get a better view. “You’ll want to use your other hand to move things around to get the proper angle on these areas.” Dr. Crowe told him.

Josh looked really nervous as he slid his hand up and began adjusting my labia, trying to get a flat surface to shave against. “Not too deep.” Dr. Crowe said, noticing that his fingers were penetrating me. There was pleasure in the touch, but both Sophoi and I were nervous as he worked. I’d never had sex before, and other than visits to the doctor, nobody had touched me like that before.

I have no idea what Sophie was thinking, but I could feel my heart beating 100 miles an hour. By the time Josh had finished, Sophie was panting like Chloe had been when we were playing tag. For different reasons, of course.

Josh dried me off before heading home for the night. “Oh, almost forgot.” Josh said. He then handed Dr. Crowe the house key he had used earlier when he took me to the park and then headed home.

We went to bed shortly afterward. I kept waking up to find Sophie rubbing my pussy. At first I thought it was because she wasn’t used to having a clean shave there. Later I realized, she was pleasuring herself. She was pleasuring me too…
edithdick

Re: Extreme Therapy - Book 1 Complete Book 2 Chapter 17

Post by edithdick »

“It's only awkward if you let it be.” - Silvia Donahue
More Therapy – Chapter 17

I don’t know why it seemed so odd to me that Dr. Crowe slept in the nude. I mean, I had not worn a stitch of clothing for the past several weeks, and by this point that seemed perfectly normal. Each morning when we woke, Dr. Crowe would slip on a thin satin robe and slippers when she took Sophie for her walk to pee. Once back inside the house, Dr. Crowe would often remove the robe again while Sophie, Cloe, and she would eat breakfast.

If it seemed strange to me, Sophie was quite indifferent to Dr. Crowe’s nudity around the house. I think that Sophie’s mentality toward clothing was the exact opposite of my own. At least, back when I was me, the very idea of walking around my house naked, even alone, but especially with another human present would have had me hiding under the bed for hours.

When Josh showed up the next morning, Dr. Crowe nearly answered the door naked before remembering to slip her robe back on. Even then, whilst the two of them discussed the plan for today, Dr. Crowe seemed unconcerned about how her robe seemed on the verge of falling open. I never saw any of her bits slip out, but I did notice Josh staring in case it happened.

The plan for today was much like yesterday. Josh was to work with Sophie. Make sure she completes each command and is obedient. I listened to her giving Josh instructions. I’m not really sure what Sophie understands and what not, but I was making mental notes anyway.

“You really need to keep her obedient.” Dr. Crowe said. “Her time in the facility was helpful for instilling in a strong self-discipline, but if she is anything like Chloe, she’ll start seeking independence if you cut her any slack.”

“What should I do if she doesn’t obey?” Josh asked, cautiously.

“Hmmmm… I don’t normally suggest corporal punishment, but Sophie is like a toddler, able to understand commands but struggles with understanding consequences.” Dr. Crowe said. “Start with a verbal warning. Tell her she is a ‘bad girl’. If that doesn’t get her attention, you should try raising your voice. Do not yell at her, or show your anger, just adjust your voice louder and firmer.”

Josh was nodding as she spoke.

“If that doesn’t work, or she refuses to listen to you, you may spank her bottom. But always tell her why you are doing it.” Dr. Crowe said.

“I don’t know if I am comfortable hitting Annie.” Josh admitted.

“Remember that this isn’t Annie. This is Sophie. She needs our protection. Our best bet in protecting her is to make sure she doesn’t get into mischief. Do you understand?” Dr. Crowe asked carefully. “Just a swat on her bottom and a firm ‘NO’ is all it should take.”

“So… spanking Sophie will protect Annie?” Josh asked slowly. “I think I can handle that.”

“Good, do you have any other questions?” Dr. Crowe asked.

“What about the other thing?” Josh asked. “You said I need to leave her alone and see how long she will stay… what is that for?”

Dr. Crowe said, “Next week, school starts, right?”

Josh nodded

“You won’t be able to be in class with Sophie. She will need other students to mind her.” Dr. Crowe said. “So she needs to be disciplined, even if she thinks you are not looking.”

“But the other students…” Josh started.

“They will be in charge, for sure… but Sophie knows you. She will obey you more than them. If she gets into trouble, she will come find you.” Dr. Crowe said. “Frankly, I think Sophie prefers you even to me…”

For some reason, Sophie decided to crawl up and lay her head on Dr. Crowe’s lap. This caught Dr. Crowe off guard, but realizing what she had said she petted the back of Sophie’s neck. “I know you love me… Sophie is a good girl.”

Dr. Crowe reached down and gave Sophie a hug, which Sophie took as a sign to play. Sophie scootched back, wagging her ‘tail’. This happened so quickly Dr. Crowe’s chair slid forward with Sophie. Somehoe the edge of Dr. Crowe’s robe got caught under the foot of the chair. Of course, Dr. Crowe didn’t notice this and proceeded to stand up to go chase Sophie.

The robe, which was already loose and barely even tied at this point slid off of Dr. Crowe. In an instant, Josh’s eyes bulged as he was suddenly staring at yet another naked woman.

Dr. Crowe also noticed what had happened. But instead of reacting, she merely turned back, bent down, and unhooked the robe from the bottom of the chair. “I suppose it’s time for me to get dressed now anyway.” Dr. Crowe said. She calmly draped the robe over her left arm and walked to the stairwell, turning just before leaving the room to ask Josh, “You might as well come up so I can go over the plan for today. Sophie, stay. Eat your breakfast.”

I didn’t see Josh’s face, but I heard him sputter for a second before sprinting upstairs. By the time they had returned, Sophie had finished eating the dog food, and the water bowl was licked dry. Dr. Crowe was dressed for work and Josh looked… uncertain.

“One more thing.” Dr. Crowe said. “Here is my house key. Just hold onto it. That way you can come and go whenever you need to pick Sophie up or take her home. Make sure she gets plenty of water.”

“Sure!” Josh exclaimed. His excitement had returned by the time he had finished applying today’s coat of suntan lotion. Well, Sophie was waiting for him anyway… I was just there. The three of us left the house together. Today, Dr. Crowe took Chloe to work with her, and the rest of us headed back to the park.

Josh spent the morning going through the training notes with Sophie. She had become exceedingly obedient to his commands. On three occasions, Josh told Sophie to stay, and then he went out of sight. I could feel her impatience and nervousness, but Sophie never moved a muscle.

We always drew a lot of attention whenever we were out in public. Most people were not comfortable approaching us, but the stares were neverending. Men, women, children… So far I had not passed anyone I knew, but even with strangers, it seemed like I should have felt humiliated to have everyone staring at my naked body. I didn’t feel that way anymore. I don’t know when it stopped, but I realized when we were running around the park that it was just normal for me to be naked now.

The first time Josh told Sophie to stay, after a few minutes standing there alone, a women in her 30’s came up and asked if I needed help. She pestered Sophie for a while, but when she didn’t get a response, she went and sat on the bench watching me. After Josh had returned, we began playing fetch again and when we were done she was gone.

The next time he did it, a police officer stopped by and began questioning Sophie. I still wore the prescription on a chain around my neck. Fortunately, he noticed it and called Dr. Crowe. He was still standing there when Josh returned. They talked for a minute where I couldn’t hear and then the officer left.

The third time, the woman from earlier had returned with two of her friends. The three of them tried wrapping a blanket around Sophie, but she wouldn’t let them. After several minutes, Sophie began growling and Josh returned. The women scolded him to no end, so we left the park to get away from them.

“Let’s go somewhere else to practice, is that okay Sophie?” Josh asked.

Sophie smiled. She was happy whenever Josh returned. She didn’t care about the park or anything else, just Josh. She was safe with Josh. We began walking down the sidewalk. We passed a coffee shop I used to go to when I worked at Dr. Crowe’s office. We passed her office, Sophie got excited when we got close, but when we passed by she didn’t seem to care. We kept walking.

The area was familiar to me. He took me down a side street and across a field I used to play at when I was a little puppy. I mean, when I was a little girl. Also when Sophie was a little puppy, though I have no memories of her nights running around this area. Just some memory of the bruises she accumulated as a result.

Everything was so familiar. Is this what Dr. Crowe told him to so with me today?

“Whao! A naked girl.” I heard a familiar voice yell.

“Is that Josh?” Asked another familiar voice.

“Holy shit, that’s Annie!” The two boys rode their bikes as fast as they could across the field. Billy and Andrew were Josh’s age. We all grew up together in this neighborhood.

When they finally got there, they became flummoxed. “How…” One said while the other seemingly cut him off with “Why…” They stared at me openly for a few minutes while Josh tried to explain about Annie and Sophie.

They didn’t seem to understand about how I was suddenly not me, but clearly I was ME, but not me. Billy finally settled on, “Can we touch her?”

“I guess…” Josh said. “She likes it when I stroke her head… HEY Don’t molest her!”

Billy and Andrew had each managed to get a firm grip on each of my breasts. “These are a lot bigger than last time.” Andrew commented. “Still firm though.” Billy added.

“Look, I didn’t bring her here so you two could get your rocks off.” Josh said firmly. “Let go!”

They backed away, looking forlorn. “What? Don’t say you never touched her!” Billy said.

“Not like that.” Josh said. “She’s still Annie… or at least, she will be Annie. We are not going to abuse her.”

“Did you do that?” Andrew asked, pointing at my cleanly shaved pussy. “I know she didn’t shave herself… not if she thinks she’s a dog.”

“Dr. Crowe made me shave her. It wasn’t sexual.” Josh complained. “It’s just so I can put suntan lotion on her without making a mess.”

“You get to put suntan lotion down THERE?” Billy laughed. Andrew chimed in. “How did you get so lucky?”

Josh tried explaining about seeing me back when I was still Annie, having to wear a blindfold just to walk down the hall. “She was naked and blindfolded? What did you do then?” Billy asked excitedly.

“Why didn’t you say something to us before? I mean, you get to see Annie naked now every day?” Andrew scolded. “Dude!”

Just then, Josh’s phone rang. “Hello? Hi mom.” He said. “Yea… No, not now…. I’m taking care of Annie.” He said. I could hear the muffled sound of his mom complaining about something. “But mom… I’m… Well, I’m in Cross Field… Billy and Andrew… No, I’m not supposed to leave her with them. Mom? Oh… I guess. Okay, I’ll see you in a few.”

“What happened?” Andrew asked sadly.

“My mom needs me to come home and help move the sofa. Can you two watch Sophie for fifteen minutes?” Josh asked.

Both boys were eager to assure him that they wouldn’t take their eyes off of me. Before he left, Josh gave the final command, “Sophie, stay.” He then borrowed Andrew’s bike and disappeared into the treeline.
Hooked6

Re: Extreme Therapy - Book 1 Complete Book 2 Chapter 17 Posted (May 9th)

Post by Hooked6 »

The tension builds as we get closer to school and Sophie interacting with more and more of her (former) peers. I can't wait to see what happens and the issues she gets into.

Hooked6