Extreme Therapy - Book 1 Complete Book 2 Chapter 15 Posted

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
edithdick

Extreme Therapy - Book 1 Complete Book 2 Chapter 15 Posted

Post by edithdick »

Disclaimer:

Just a heads up. While the beginning of this story appear to be a light look at a misadventure of a teen girl, chapters 4-5 delve into some darker themes including mental and emotional abuse, physical sexual abuse, and eventually a complete mental breakdown of one of the characters. This story is entirely fictional, no parts of this story were based on any real life activity that I have ever observed.

Extreme Therapy

Chapter 1 viewtopic.php?p=9226#p9226
Chapter 2 viewtopic.php?p=9259#p9259
Chapter 3 viewtopic.php?p=9335#p9335
Chapter 4 viewtopic.php?p=9339#p9339
Chapter 5 viewtopic.php?p=9344#p9344

More Therapy

This is a direct sequel to Extreme Therapy. It takes place roughly a year later and the story will take place over several months. All content warnings still apply, but note that this will be a much slower pace compared to the first story.

Prologue viewtopic.php?p=17410#p17410
Chapter 1 viewtopic.php?p=17452#p17452
Chapter 2 viewtopic.php?p=17481#p17481
Chapter 3 viewtopic.php?p=17503#p17503
Chapter 4 viewtopic.php?p=17515#p17515
Chapter 5 viewtopic.php?p=17530#p17530
Chapter 6 viewtopic.php?p=17534#p17534
Chapter 7 viewtopic.php?p=17548#p17548
Chapter 8 viewtopic.php?p=17584#p17584
Chapter 9 viewtopic.php?p=17604#p17604
Chapter 10 viewtopic.php?p=17635#p17635
Chapter 11 viewtopic.php?p=18942#p18942
Chapter 12 viewtopic.php?p=19136#p19136
Chapter 13 viewtopic.php?p=23902#p23902
Chapter 14 viewtopic.php?p=23921#p23921
Chapter 15 viewtopic.php?p=24128#p24128

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Extreme Therapy by Edith Dick
Chapter 1

Honestly, I think had my mom been the one who took me to therapy that day, everything would have been a lot different. I mean, it wouldn’t have changed what they therapist did, but she would not have handled it the way my brother did. I wouldn’t have gone through all of that humiliation later at least.

The therapy session started out about the same as the previous ones. I was being treated for low self-esteem brought on by a severe body image crisis. I remember the room being dimly lit and the therapist speaking in her monotone voice she always used when starting a hypnosis session.

“Just relax, Annie. Let your mind rest on a single thought.” Dr. Bough told me.

It is hard to make your mind relax. The best I could do was use a meditation exercise I read about on the internet. I focused on a single word and repeated it in my mind over and over, chasing away all other words. We’d done this many times and it was always the same.

She kept talking in that same tone with the same request. After several minutes of “relaxing” she said, “Now I want you to close your eyes.”

I complied, just like always. And just like always, after a few seconds she would tell me to open them again and it was done. It was the weirdest thing. Well, not the weirdest, because this time was different in one respect.

I don’t remember her telling me to open my eyes. I mean, they were only closed for a couple of seconds but when I opened them she was on the other side of the room talking on the phone. She looked flustered as she left me alone in the dimly lit room.

I waited for another 15 minutes before deciding that she must have left for some reason. She just freaking left me there by myself. Finally, I got up, grabbed my purse and headed back to meet my brother in the waiting room.

He was talking on his phone when I walked out and didn’t notice me at first. I startled him when I tapped him on the shoulder and snapped, “Craig, it’s time to go.”

He must have been startled because his eyes popped out of his head like he had never seen his own sister before.

He looked around the room frantically, but we were the only ones in the waiting room.

“What are you doing?” he demanded.

“She left, so I guess we should to.” I told him confused.

“But… what about your things?” He asked confused.

I subconsciously squeezed my purse with my left hand and declared, “Yes, this is everything! Can we go please?”

Craig shook his head and said, “If you say so. Is this part of your therapy or something?”

Realizing my sharp tone wasn’t about my stupid brother, but for the fact that my therapist had abandoned me like that, I simply told him, “Yes, this is part of my therapy to build my self-confidence.”

Craig nodded, as if accepting that as an excuse for me to snap at him like that. Finally I added, “I’m sorry for my harsh tone with you. I was just a bit annoyed at the situation.”

“I can understand that.” He said softly as we walked out of the office. I did feel as if I had forgotten something, but I could not think of what it might have been. Maybe because the therapist left before we had a chance to pay her…

Now I was a 15 year old girl at the time and had been a late bloomer. Puberty had been rough and it had wrecked my confidence in myself. That was what these sessions were supposed to address. I had never had a boyfriend or even a first kiss.

Walking out of therapy that day did feel different. I noticed people looking at me admiringly. That had never happened before. Well, the men we passed were admiring me, the women looked taken aback, but nobody said anything as we passed.

We got to his car in the parking garage and Craig said, “I need to pick up Jimmy and Scott before I drop you off.”

“What? Why?” I asked, this time my annoyance was directed at him for real.

“We are taking the ferry to Catalina this afternoon, and I don’t want to have to circle back to get them later.

“Fine” I told him and got into the back seat. He would have expected me to get back there when we got to his friend’s house anyway.

Craig’s friends rarely paid much attention to me, so I figured if I just sat there quietly and waited to get home I could do so in silence from them.

Instead, when we got to Scott’s house, Jimmy and Scott met us in the driveway. They were shooting a basketball at a rim mounted to the side of Scott’s dad’s garage and came out to meet us as soon as we pulled in.

They clearly didn’t expect to see me sitting in the back seat as their eyes about jumped out of their heads at the site of me. I tried to ignore them at first, pretending that I was texting with a friend. But when they almost came to blows to decide who got to sit in the front and who got to sit in the back, I was offended. They may not have paid attention to me, but I am not a leper!

Oddly, the guy who I was sure had won the fight ended up crawling into the back seat next to me and the other one looked downright sullen at sitting in the front.

Scott leaned over toward me and said, “You look really good today, Annie.”

Craig shot him a look that I was sure was about to lead to violence and said, “Scott, if you lay a finger on her I won’t slow the car down when I toss you out of it.”

Craig was easily big enough to follow through on that threat. All three were on the football team, but Craig was a lineman. I’d seen him lift up the back of his car with his bare hands, just to prove that he could.

Scott took the threat seriously and immediately shifted his stance as far away from me as he could. But for me, this was the first time that one of his friends had even noticed me, let alone complimented me.

“Don’t be such a jerk Craig. He was just being nice.” I told him.

“Suit yourself.” Craig said to me, but shot another glare at Scott letting him know that the threat was real.

“I just need to drop Annie off at the house and we can head to the peer.” Craig said as the car lurched forward.

Jimmy chimed in, “Annie, why don’t you come with us?”

This was another surprise. Both of his friends wanted me to hang out with them today. I was flattered, but instead said, “Wish I could, but…” I shook my purse, “No money.”

The two of them looked at each other a knowing glance before Scott offered, “We’ll cover you.”

“Yes!” Jimmy agreed eagerly.

“I don’t think she wants to hang out with a bunch of guys all day, especially today.” Craig offered in a sympathetic voice.

“I can speak for myself, Craig.” I said.

“I’m just saying that maybe another day would be better.” Craig told me calmly.

I hesitated to respond when Jimmy asked Craig, “What is up with her today anyway?”

“She is going to therapy to improve her self-confidence.” Craig responded.

“It’s working.” Scott said.

Added Jimmy, “I’ve never seen her as confident as she is today. Keep it up!”

That was it… this was too good an opportunity to pass up. “If you guys really want to treat me, I will be happy to spend the day with you.”

With that we headed to the pier. Craig simply stopped trying to dissuade me and accepted that my therapy was working after all.

The ferry ride took about half an hour to get to the island. They went over the plan, we would spend a couple of hours at the beach, have lunch and then hike around the island before heading back.

Thinking back, this was probably as much fun as I have ever had doing anything with my brother. We played volleyball for like two hours. Now these guys may be bigtime athletes on the football field, but volley ball is my game.

The first match, I took the match by spiking over Craig’s head. Jimmy was so excited he actually hugged me. It felt really weird having his bare chest pressed up against me like that, but his shoulders were wide and he has a tight ass, so I definitely approved of the extra attention.

Another argument broke out as to who would get to play on my team next. Craig finally conceded that each guy would rotate to be my team mate.

Scott was next and we won again. This celebratory hug lasted even longer than Jimmy’s. Not that I minded.

When Craig and I won, I tried to hug him too, but he pulled away like I had an infection or something. I didn’t let him get away though. I eventually caught him and hugged him tighter than the other two. And I made it last longer. For some reason, this made the Scott and Jimmy about fall on the ground laughing.

After a couple hours of playing, we took a break. I had set purse down near where we had been playing. I checked my phone and noticed that I had missed a call from Dr. Bough. There was a follow up text message marked as urgent that said “Call me immediately”

That was weird. I called her back.

“Hello, this is Dr. Bough.” She answered.

“Hi Dr. Bough, this is Annie. You asked me to call you?” I said.

“Annie, where are you now?” She asked.

“I’m at the beach with my brother.” I said.

“I need you to go someplace private, right now.” She told me calmly.

“Private? Nobody can hear us.” I told her.

“I’m serious, you are going to want to be alone for what I am about to tell you.” She said firmly.

I took about 30 steps away from everyone and told her, “Okay, I am alone. Now why did you abandon me? I never even got to pay you for today’s session.”

“I’m sorry. I had a family emergency to deal with. This is all my fault. You won’t be charged for today.” Dr. Bough said. “You are completely alone, right?”

“Yes.” I assured her.

“Okay, I need you to close your eyes like before.” She told me.

I complied and said, “Okay.”

“Now we are waking up. When I count to three, you will remember everything and it will all be as it was. Do you understand?” She asked.

I can remember hearing myself tell her, “I understand.”

“ONE---TWO---THREE”

SNAP

Just like that, everything had changed. A flood of memories came back to me. Each session I had with her, suddenly I had memories of all of them. First she would have me calm down, then she would repeat several droning sentences until I was about to fall asleep. Then she would ask me to remove all of my clothing. Everything! Even my bra and panties!

After that we would simply talk about normal things, boys, sports, school etc. Finally at some point she would tell me to get dressed. Then she would tell me not to remember anything and then would wake me up.

Suddenly I looked down. I realized what I had done, but needed to sure.

I screamed into the phone, “I’m NAKED!”

Everyone on the beach looked over at me. Well, most of them had probably already been staring at me, but now that I was screaming about it, the rest looked.

In a harsh whisper I asked, “Why am I naked?”

“This is your therapy.” She told me.

“Who gave you the right to…” I was at a loss for words.

“Your mom signed the waiver allowing this type of therapy.” She assured me.

“My MOM? What about me?” I demanded.

“It doesn’t work if you are aware of the process. You need to learn to be comfortable in your skin at a subconscious level.” Dr. Bough explained.

“What do I do now?” I asked.

“Well, for one thing I would suggest you come back here and pick up your clothes.” She said calmly.

Again, my eyes shot down to confirm that I was still standing out on a public sidewalk with God and everyone staring at my naked body.

I did the only thing I could think of in that moment. I bolted straight into the water and kept going until I was covered from the shoulders down.

Every once in a while a big wave would roll in and lift me up and when it put me down there would be a few seconds when my boobs would be exposed, but it was better than nothing.

Craig had seen me run into the water. After a minute or so, he stripped down to his swimming trunks and followed me in.

“Don’t come any closer!” I warned him, just as another big way blasted through leaving me exposed from my thigh up. I tried covering myself but what was the use? Everyone had been looking at me like this all day, why cover up now?

I needed to think. I remember him protesting when I came out of the therapist office and I scolded him that this WAS my therapy. He even repeated that to his friends, so they all bought into this lie that I was naked on purpose! If I tell them the truth NOW they all think I’m a crazy person.

“What’s the matter with you?” he asked.

“I…” Now I really didn’t know what else to say. “I just want to go home now.” I finally blurted out.

“Home? We haven’t eaten lunch and we are all supposed to go hiking after.” Craig said angrily. “I told you not to come!”

“I know, I know… You guys can stay here, I will get an Uber when I get back to the pier.” I concluded.

“Is that your phone?” he asked me, pointing at my right hand.

“Oh fuck!” I said. Sure enough, it was dead.

“Why would you go swimming with your phone?” He asked incredulously.

“I didn’t even think…” I managed to get out. All of the memories flooding back into my head at once and now I can’t even think straight.

“Dad’s gonna be pissed!” he told me.

No chance in taking an Uber without a phone.

“Hey, you guys ready for lunch?” Scott yelled out to us from the shore.

“Just a minute.” Craig yelled back. Then to me he asked, “You think you can make it the rest of the day?”

I began to shutter in the water, but nodded after a bit.

**********End of part one*********

Note from the author:

Thank you for reaching the end of this part of the story. If you made it this far, please let me know if you had figured out the twist before the reveal, or if you felt the need to reread the story with the knowledge that Annie was naked the entire time. I appreciate your feedback. I am a true novice writer and am working on my technique

This was originally posted as a complete story, but I decided that I didn’t give it enough attention after the snap on the first revision. It might also be interesting if part 2 is actually the same story but from Craig’s point of view. Tell me what you all think.
Last edited by edithdick on Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:24 pm, edited 33 times in total.
Dormouse

Re: Extreme Therapy

Post by Dormouse »

Yes, I guessed it immediately.

I did something similar on the old ASN story board, only there it was a stage hypnotist playing a trick on an audience member who complained about his act. (And the story ended with the victim still oblivious the next day, and going out for a run.)
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Dormouse wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:22 pm Yes, I guessed it immediately.
Thanks for the feedback. I like the concept of hiding a secret in plane site. Now that the secret has been revealed, the next part of the story will be to resolve Annie’s body image issue. She certainly has more public nudity ahead in her journey.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

knew she was naked from the off, but since this is enf you're kind of expecting the girl to be naked at some point whether beginning middle or end. liked the build up like to see where it leads, but interesting start.
Dormouse

Post by Dormouse »

To add to that, given the board's raison d'être, it would be a bigger surprise if she was fully clothed the whole time.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Point taken. A naked girl is hardly a twist on this board 😂
littl1p

Post by littl1p »

yes it was obvious, but still built the tension of her not knowing. great story so far, now she has to pretend to be ok with everyone seeing her naked and more humiliation ahead. which will likely lead to the body acceptance she needs. love it
edithdick

Re: Extreme Therapy Chapter 2 (Craig's Version)

Post by edithdick »

Chapter 2

This was a mess. I was sitting in the waiting room while my little sister was in her therapist’s office doing who knows what. My mom usually brought her, but she and my dad were headed out of town for a few days. I didn’t want to, but it was the only way they would let me use the car while they were gone, so ‘F’ it, right?

I was texting with my friends trying to block out what my mom had said before she left.

“Under no circumstances are you to go into the doctor’s office or even knock on the door while your sister is in there.”

Actually, that wasn’t the part that bothered me. It was what she said when I asked why.

“Your sister is working on her body image, and the doctor has her take off all of her clothes during their session. So you are NOT to go snooping around. Just wait for them to finish!”

She also mentioned something about hypnosis and that I was not to tell my sister that her therapy sessions were in the nude, or it would ruin her chances at getting better.

Honestly, I didn’t care. I loved my little sister and all. She used to be such a tomboy when we were growing up. We kind of did everything together back then. Ever since she hit puberty though, she turned into a recluse. Her only activity besides sitting on the couch watching TV was playing on the High School Volleyball team.

Even still, I thought she would have at least made a friend by playing on the team, but nope. I asked about it once and she said she didn’t like girls and boy were a bore.

Suddenly, the doctor came out in a rush. I tried to peek into the office to make sure Annie was dressed, but she closed the door behind her so quickly I didn’t see what was happening. I stood up to ask Dr. Bough if they were done already. It was supposed to an hour and it had only been 15 minutes since they went in.

Before I could get a word out, Dr. Bough had already walked out of the waiting room into the hall and was gone. I considered chasing after her, but my sister was still inside and I didn’t want her to come out and me not be here. I’d never hear the end of that.

I must have waited for another half hour without a sound coming from the office. Well, we still had 15 minutes, so I could wait until she was done with whatever it was she was doing in there.

Like I said, I didn’t care about most of this crap. It was a chore, and when my chore was done I was picking up Scott and Jimmy and we were headed to Catalina Island to hang out on the beach and maybe find some girls to hook up with while at it.

I texted Scott that they should be ready when I got there. I’ll pick em both up at Scott’s house and we can head to the pier once I drop of my sister at home.

I was watching the little dots on the screen waiting for his response when I heard my sister ask, “Are you ready?”

Demand, more likely… why was she in a foul mood? I looked up and saw… hairy pussy… boobs… my little sister’s annoying little face!

“What the hell?” I asked.

“I said, ARE YOU READY?” she repeated louder.

“Um… is this part of your therapy?” I asked, genuinely confused.

“Yes.” She said, pointing around the room. “This is my therapy!”

I think I stuttered something as I lifted my jaw of off of the floor.

“Can we please go now?” She asked and began heading toward the door without me.

“If you say so.” I managed.

As I started to stand up, something caught in my pants. I suddenly realized that I had an erection. I reminded myself that it was my sister, but there are some things you can’t unsee. I know it’s gross, but if she wasn’t my baby sister, I think she had a fantastic form.

I tried to tuck my penis up into my waistband without her noticing as we headed to the car.

When we got to the car, I let her know that we were picking up Jimmy and Scott on our way back. The tsking sound she made as she diverted herself into the back seat instead let me know she was still in a mood.

I sent another text to Scott warning him that they were NOT to mention anything about my sister when they got into the car. When he sent back a confused emoji, I told him, to just act like everything was normal.

I probably should have dropped her off at the house first and then went to get them, but she was being a bitch for no reason, so she would just have to deal with my friends gawking at her for a few minutes.

We got to Scott’s house without a word. Silent anger is better than loud anger when it comes to Annie.

Scott and Jimmy both noticed Annie immediately and it played out exactly how I imagined it would. They began arguing over who got to sit next to her and it damn near came to blows. Scott won, of course, but I warned him again. One finger on my sister and I’d throw him out of the car without slowing down.

I wasn’t surprised when they asked her to come along, nor that they were willing to pay for her entire trip. I mean, who wouldn’t want to spend the day with a naked girl. Well, I wasn’t a big fan of spending the day with my naked little sister, but that’s beside the point.

I really tried talking her out of it, but she insisted that if they wanted to pay for her then she would be happy to spend the day with us. I should have put an end to it there and told her absolutely NO, but she was still being a bitch to me so I just figured, if Annie wants to humiliate herself all day with my friends then fine. But I wasn’t comfortable with it.

We drove to the pier and Jimmy and Scott kept hitting on my sister. I don’t think these guys had ever said two words to her in the last 3 years, so she was really soaking up the attention.

When we got to the pier, we all went to get the ferry tickets. I bought mine, and those two bought Annie’s.

“Aren’t you chipping in, Craig?” Jimmy asked.

“Fuck you, Jimmy.” I told him.

He only laughed and patted me on the back.

“I need to pee.” Annie suddenly announced. I looked around and there was a line of about 7 people standing in front of the ladies room.

I pointed it out and told her, “Hurry up, our boat leaves in 20 minutes.”

Annie headed over to get in line and I decided to check with my mom if this was okay.

“Hello Craig.” Came my mom’s voice over my cell phone. “Did you get your sister home okay?”

“No, she wanted to come with us.” I told her.

“Really? That’s great.” My mom said.

“Mom, can you tell me again what this naked therapy is supposed to accomplish?” I asked.

“Shhh do not say that out loud. She is not supposed to know.” My mom warned.

“Annie’s in the bathroom. She can’t hear me.” I told her. “Wait, what do you mean? How can she now know she is naked?”

“Your sister has a very severe self-esteem issue related to her body image.” My mom said, calmly.

“Wouldn’t being naked make that worse?” I asked.

“She needs to learn to be comfortable with her own body at a subconscious level.” My mom explained.

“And?” I pressed.

“Dr. Bough hypnotizes her and changes her perception.” My mom told me.

“So she is hypnotized and doesn’t realize she is even naked.” I said softly, finally understanding. “Wait, what happens when she finds out? Won’t she be pissed?” I asked.

“Language!” My mom scolded. “If she finds out, it will probably make things worse, so you can never tell her.”

“Okay, I got it. But mom, what about today?” I asked.

“She is finally coming out of her shell. You should encourage her.” My mom said, suddenly cheerful.

“But mom, she…” I began but was cut off.

“Gotta go, the plane is boarding.” My mom said. “Oh and don’t forget, you need to take her back to see Dr. Bough again on Tuesday. We won’t be back in time.”

“Tuesday?” I protested. “It’s only Thursday” I don’t think she heard me though since I heard her saying something to my dad.

I tried again, but she continued on with, “Remember, dinner is in the fridge, be nice to your sister and NO PARTIES. I love you, hun.”

As I stood there staring at my phone, suddenly a pair of cold wet hands slid in place over my eyes from behind. “BOO” my sister shouted.

Instinctively, I turned around to tickle her like we used to when we were kids. But unlike when we were kids, she now has boobs and was standing in front of me bare assed naked. We both seemed to have startled each other. As her naked body came into my view, I jumped back. She jumped too, but asked, “Who are you thinking of?”

“Wha?” I managed before she balled up her fist and punched me full force in my erect dick, though she mostly blasted my left testicle in the process.

I keeled over from pain and my eyes went red for a few seconds. As my vision cleared, all three of them were busting their gut laughing at my misery. Before I had a chance to get my revenge, Scott and Jimmy each grabbed one of her arms and pulled her away toward the ferry. It was all I could do to keep up to the three of them as the continued laughing.

Once I recovered enough to catch up, the handprint that was left when I smacked her bare ass didn’t start to fade until we had about arrived at the island.

Once we got to Catalina, we all went to get something to drink and headed out to the beach. It was a nice sunny day, but the volleyball courts that had been set up were shaded by the trees at the edge of the sand.

Annie seemed to be having fun. She didn’t notice that the guys had worked out a system to intentionally make sure that she always was on the winning team. Don’t get me wrong, she is good. She does play on the girl’s team at school, it’s just that the three of us tower over her and if they went full strength, she wouldn’t be hitting many of the balls back to us.

At one point, she was going for a spike and Jimmy stepped on my shoe so I ended up taking a ball to the face instead of jumping up to block. It was all good fun and whatnot, but these guys were getting on my nerves with their flirting and all.

Every time she won, she would give the guys a bare chested hug. I couldn’t say anything without risking alerting her to the situation. When it was my turn to team up with Annie, they stopped throwing the game and we had to really work. I spiked the match point into Scott’s junk and left him reeling on the ground for a few minutes. I had to run across half the beach while she tried forcing a naked hug on me. When I finally relented, I barely kept her from noticing my rock hard cock. I didn’t like the thoughts that my naked sister was giving me. It really bothered me, but as much as I would try to keep away from her, she just kept throwing herself at me.

Worse yet, I couldn’t get to far from her anyway, because there was not another man on this planet I would trust to be alone with my sister in this state. So I had to stay close to her but keep away at the same time. No wonder my boner wouldn’t quit.

It was getting close to lunch so we all took a break. I told the guys to keep an eye out for Annie, though she had stepped away from us to make a phone call. I headed to the restrooms to take a leak. It took me a little longer that I wanted, but it is kinda hard to piss when your dick is pointed at your chin.

As I was walking back out, I heard Annie scream. Nobody was near her, so I didn’t run over or anything. I did start walking to her to see what the matter was. Then, all of a sudden, she just starts bolting straight into the water. I thought she was going to dive in, or maybe try running across back to LA or something. Instead she just got in up to her neck and stopped.

By this time I had stripped down to my swim trunks and headed in after her. I’d no idea who she was talking to on the phone, but I wanted to be there for her if she needed me. When I got to her she just screamed at me, “Don’t come any closer!”

Just then a huge wave rolled in and we both raised up with it and drifted in about 15 feet toward shore. When it rolled out, I saw her naked body glistening in the salt water. Her previously matted pubic hair now pulled flat and dripping with seawater. If she didn’t look like she was about to cry, it might have been arousing even if she was my sister. “What is the matter with you?” I asked.

“I…” she began and after she sobbed a couple of times, “I just wanna go home.” She somehow made her way back into the deeper water without seeming to try. I followed of course, but for me it was an effort.

“Home?” I asked. I told her not to come out with us in the first place and now she wants us to cut our whole day short because she is what? I wanted to scream at her, but instead said, “We haven’t even eaten lunch yet and we are still going hiking later after that. I told you not to come!”

Well, maybe I did yell a little, but I was pissed. Bad enough I had to deal with all of her running around naked like a babe, but now she wants to ruin our trip to the island?

Whatever, she was clearly fighting back a load of tears when she said, “I know, I know. You guys can stay her and I’ll take an Uber home when I get back.”

The word Uber ticked something in my brain. Suddenly I realized what it was. “Isn’t that your phone?” I asked.

She cursed. She didn’t even try to explain why she would jump in the ocean with her phone like a 6 year old might. My dad is gonna kill her since he just bought her that new phone.

All of a sudden I heard Scott call out to us, “You two ready for lunch?”

I yelled back that we needed a minute. I thought she would be relieved that I got him to go away, but instead she yelled at me.

“You go away too!” she said.

“Just tell me what’s wrong.” I said firmly.

“Go away or I’ll scream!” she said, almost screaming as she said it.

“Annie, what is the matter?” I asked more calmly than before. The wave kept coming in causing us to both float up, and then they would roll out, leaving us uncovered from the waste up. Her firm breasts glistening in the ocean water. Suddenly I was in agreement that I should back away before she notices that my boner had returned.

“I just want to be alone for a bit is all.” She told me.

“Did you… are you peeing?” I asked.

She cupped some water from in front of her crotch and splashed it at me and said, “Get out now…. Please.” The last came out in her squeaky kid voice, like she uses when she wants me to buy her something.

I headed back to shore to and waited for her to come up on our own. She stayed in the water for a while, but eventually made it out and we all headed to eat lunch together. Annie didn’t say a word and I didn’t press. She was staying with us and we didn’t have to cut the day short, so that was all that matter at that moment.

There'll be more to come, I just wanted to get a quick take from her brother.
Last edited by edithdick on Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Sorry if Craig’s version of events was a bit boring, it is just intended to set up the next few days of the story.
salen

Post by salen »

Usually I don't care for retellings from an alternative perspective, especially if we started with the girl's perspective, but this one works really well. I appreciate that this brother is protective of her while still dealing with teenage hormones.