Julie's next summer new post today 12/4/2023 part 5b now available

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Goldie

Re: Julie's next summer new post today 12/4/2023 part 5b now available

Post by Goldie »

I think I'd like Billy to soap and fondle Julie's tiny tits and caress her nipples

Dean to clean Julie’s bum and shave any hairs, before carefully and slowly shaving Julie's bush smooth.

April can then soap Julie's pussy clean and her fingers can give a detailed search of Julie's vagina until she bucks in public.
AJay

Post by AJay »

Am I missing something, how can Harriet wash Julie's hair if Julie is suspended several feet off the ground and standing on tiptoes on boxes?
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

although that is a good point, Julie is only 5 feet tall from what I remember her arms are in the air. the boxes are only tall enough for her to be on tiptoes, most porches are only of 6'6 ft at most meaning Julie is only 6ft in air. her arms would reach the 6 inches so her head is currently 6ft off the ground. I never mention Harriet's height, she is an ex-co-worker of Julie she is of at least 5ft 8 inches tall which would be ample to reach Julies hair and wash it. obviously for the younger characters they would struggle to reach.
Jabberwocky

Post by Jabberwocky »

Julie’s 5'4", 5'6" with her boots according to the description at the beginning of Julie’s Babysitting Disaster.

Doors are usually 6'6" high - the same height as me.

Mike asked Dean to hammer nails to the top of the porch and her feet were dangling 18" from the ground., so the top of Julie’s head would be 6'10". That wouldn't be a problem for me but may be a stretch for Harriet, depending on her ape index.

Probably best not to overthink this though. I'm more interested in the next instalment.
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

I do enjoy reading about Julie's humiliation. 5' or 5'4", she'll always be little Julie.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

sometimes its hard continuing a story, and trying to remember things that might have been posted weeks months or years before your next addition. im trying to get on all the storys, its taking time to write. found it easier doing one story a day.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Great additions! I loved the porch scene and all of her peers and rivals witnessing her humiliation. Superbly written.

Quick question. Is Julie facing the street or facing the house with her bottom facing the street. I thought it was obvious when I first read the story but now I am not so sure. Could you verify for me?

Hooked6
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

her small breasts and pussy facing the street her backside facing the house.