Audience Participation [CH 8-end uploaded June 7, 2022]

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
chwipiwr

Re: Audience Participation [CH 7 uploaded June 6, 2022]

Post by chwipiwr »

Will there be more?
dublinjohn

Re: Audience Participation [CH 7 uploaded June 6, 2022]

Post by dublinjohn »

chwipiwr wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:15 am Will there be more?
I hope so
nothing4u2c

Re: Audience Participation [CH 8-end uploaded June 7, 2022]

Post by nothing4u2c »

Hi all,

Thanks again for the support! I've finished writing, and have done a quick edit. Unfortunately, I won't have time soon to do a thorough edit/really polish it up, so instead, I'm choosing to post the rest of the story as is.

Enjoy!
Nothing4u2c

=== CH 8: A new game ===
After the show, Lucy walked over to Nora, Dr. Callahan, and me, thanking us for the help. We congratulated her on a job well done. Tonight’s performance had gone for just over an hour, the longest one to date. Dr. Callahan invited all three of us out to dinner, so here we all were, sitting at a round high top table at a local brew pub, a round of locally-brewed beers and an array of burgers, fries, and sandwiches scattered across the table.

“I wonder how it felt for Amy, being the only one naked up there?” Nora questioned. “I mean, I was also nearly naked up there, blindfolded, but I knew ahead of time that all eyes were on me. That surprise of finding out you’re the only one naked when you’re expecting to have four others naked with you… that’s gotta be an insane adrenaline rush.”

Lucy agreed. “That was my hope. And I was hoping that the adrenaline would carry over into her going even further. I’m glad that she seemed to come around at the end, once she had her clothes back, but I really wanted to see how far she could go.”

Dr. Callahan chimed in, “You know, so far you two are the only repeat audience members. It kind of defeats the premise of the show, Lucy, but you could stage something with these two. If you’re interested,” she added nodding to Nora and me.

“Reflecting on that first performance, I did feel a bit disappointed in myself that I didn’t go any further,” said Nora. “I mean, my watch showed that my heart rate reached moderate workout levels just from being stripped. Imagine the rush of going further.”

“Careful, I don’t want you to have a heart attack!” I joked.

“Seriously though, you’d really want to do it again?” asked Lucy.

“Absolutely.”

“Jeff, are you in?” Lucy asked me.

“Um… I mean…”

This had been Nora’s fantasy, not mine. Although I have always been less embarrassed by my body despite the early graying and “dad bod” spurred on by the stress of my previous role at work, being naked in public in front of a bunch of other people was not something I had ever dreamed of doing. Well, I guess I hadn't dreamed of this before learning about this performance series. I did after all choose a green participation sticker at both performances, so maybe I did have an inner exhibitionist side that I hadn’t yet recognized.

Nora gave me her big brown puppy-dog eyes that she used to get her way. This plan would require me to go beyond my comfort zone. Nora, my normally shy, embarrassed, sweet Nora, wanted to push things way beyond anything she had ever dreamed of. And, she wanted me involved too. “Okay. I’m in.”

“Okay, I have a plan,” said Lucy. She explained her idea to us.

The week dragged on, knowing what was coming up on Saturday night. I worked two days at The Beanbag that week, noticing that Lucy had come in and refreshed her fliers, making sure they were prominent on the bulletin board and adding that “shows continuing for the month of July.” On Friday, I drove out to a new coffee shop, about a 35 minute drive from campus and The Beanbag, and found another copy of Lucy’s flier all the way out there as well. She certainly did her part to draw advertise her show.

Around the end of the work day, I got a text from Lucy.

Lucy: Hey Jeff, I texted Nora as well, but just wanted to let you guys know that the show has been moved to Performance Room 1, the main practice hall. We sold out by Monday so the Dobbs center opened up this room to us since there wasn’t anything going on in there this week and has quite a few more seats.

Jeff: Sounds good, I’ll make sure Nora knows. Excited for the show!

Lucy: Can’t wait for you two to come! There should be about double the crowd as last week.

Jeff: *thumbs up emoji*

That evening, Nora and I grabbed dinner from a food truck at our favorite brewery. As we ate our al pastor and carnitas tacos, we discussed the upcoming performance.

“I don’t know, Jeff, do you really think we can do this?” asked Nora. “I’m getting so nervous.”

“It’ll be great,” I reassured her, although my nerves were probably 10x stronger than hers. She had already gone through a public stripping, and the closest I’d been to public nudity was skinny dipping with a group of guys on a backpacking trip in college–a trip to the Smoky Mountains that was supposed to be a pleasant springtime 60F turned into an 80F heat wave, so we had stripped down to cool off in a cool mountain creek after a long day’s hike–and communal showers with the track team in high school. Both were innocent fraternal bonding types of nudity, not exhibitionism/voyeurism type of nudity in Lucy’s show.

“Let’s set some boundaries then,” said Nora. “Just to keep things from going too far.”

“What were you thinking?” I asked.

“Even though we’ll be acting like we don’t know each other, we’ll keep everything too sexual just between us,” she suggested. “Does that seem reasonable?”

“Yeah that’s good. But what do you mean by ‘too sexual’?” I asked.

“I dunno, just anything between the legs, I guess,” she replied. “Or like, I dunno, if it wasn’t overtly sexual in nature but still dealt with my hoo-ha maybe I’d be okay with someone else?”

Her definition was fairly vague, but I went with it. “Sure, that sounds reasonable.”

“But then again, the performance is about saying, ‘yes’,” continued Nora. “Maybe we should just go with our feelings, stay in the moment? You know, to stay true to the premise of the show?”

“Whatever you want, Nora,” I said. “I’ll follow your lead.”

“And maybe we’ll have a safe word, in case anything goes beyond what we’re comfortable with the other person doing.”

“Okay, what will it be?” I asked. Nora looked down at her last bite of al pastor.

“How about ‘taco’?” she suggested. “Can’t be a word that might accidentally come up in the performance.”

“Sounds good.” Our boundaries were set...sort of, and we had a way to signal when we wanted it to be over.

On Saturday evening, Nora and I drove out to the Dobbs Center a half hour earlier than previous weeks. We stopped by the ticket counter to get directions to Performance Room 1. Lucy had notified the ticket office that were were performers being added to the show, no need to check IDs or reserve tickets. The guy pointed us to a hallway off the other side of the lobby, and we were off to find the performance hall.

Performance Room 1 was only a bit larger than Performance Room 4, but the biggest change was that there were four rows of bleacher-style seats lining the sides of the room, with a center stage a little bit taller than the one in Performance Room 4. Lucy greeted us at the door, and went over a few last minute details before the crowd showed up. Right now it was just us, Dr. Callahan, and a random guy who had shown up very early for the show. Nora and I were to be seated in different sections of the bleachers, to make it seem like we were chosen at random and didn’t know each other ahead of time. With a quick kiss and a “good luck,” Nora went off to find her seat, while I found a seat in a section across from her, one where we could make eye contact throughout the show.

The auditorium began filling in, and soon it took me more than a few seconds to pick Nora’s face out of the crowd. In total, about 90% of the bleachers were filled, and by the looks of it, this wasn’t just double the audience from the previous weeks like Lucy had suggested, but more like 4-5 times as many, 200+ people about half college-aged and half older. I was sitting next to a couple in their mid-40s on the right and a group of hipster-looking college students on the left. The couple made small talk with me, asking if I had been to any of the previous performances.

“What was it like?” asked the woman, Andrea.

“Basically, the premise of the show is to figure out where the audience and performers draw the line between yes and no,” I said, quoting Lucy more or less. “It’s a test of how vulnerable participants from the crowd are willing to be.”

“Is that why there’s a mature audience warning when we reserved tickets?” asked her husband, David.

“Yep,” I said, smirking slightly. Andrea and Dave looked nervous. They both sported green participation stickers. “Don’t worry though, she only calls on you if you actually want to participate.”

Andrea let out a sigh of relief. “There’s no way I’m showing ANYTHING tonight.” Dave chuckled and gave a “well, it was worth a shot!” type of shrug.

Once again, Lucy made her way up on stage in the middle of the room, and the crowd hushed as she greeted this new large audience.

“Thank you all for coming out tonight! I just wanted to start off this performance noting a few minor changes if you’ve come to a previous show. First off, because this room is quite large, whenever I ask for participants, please raise your hand so I can see you. I’ll use the participation stickers as a quick visual cue for some parts, but will rely more on your willingness to participate with a physical show of hands. Second, there may be some group participation parts where I will ask any willing participants to stand. Please be courteous to those around you and make room for them to get down off the bleachers if they are called on.” The audience nodded in agreement.

“Now, let’s get started. Tonight, we will be exploring what it means to say “yes” to things that may make us feel uncomfortable, vulnerable, nervous. But I want to assure you ahead of time, that this is a safe place…” Lucy continued on with her project description and motivation, introducing Dr. Callahan, who I noticed was now joined by her husband. I caught Nora’s eye a few times, and she had a mixed look of nerves and excitement.

Lucy began the performance the same way as the previous two performances we had been to. Small, simple requests, some funny, some a little sexy (two girls traded shirts), nothing out of the norm. Lucy once again asked Dr. Callahan for a request (“remove your shirt, Lucy,” which left her topless on stage), which was reciprocated much like the first performance with Dr. Callahan in her underwear. Again, the audience perked up at the first signs of nudity.

“Tonight, I want to play a new game, one that we haven’t done yet,” explained Lucy. “Please, anyone willing to participate, please stand up.”

Many people looked back and forth between their friends and spouses, with 25 people standing up, including Dr. Callahan, Nora, and me. Lucy hadn’t mentioned what this game would be during our meeting at the bar last weekend.

Lucy began making her way around to each of those standing, sometimes squeezing past those seated in the bleachers to reach participants in the upper rows. Whenever she reached someone, she asked them if she could remove their shoes. Everyone said yes, and each time, Lucy bent down and unlaced their shoes or slipped off their sandals. Once everyone’s shoes were removed, Lucy removed her own. Next, she continued around the room and asked those who had socks on if she could remove them. Once again, everyone agreed, and the 25 of us were now barefoot.

The next stage was to remove shirts. Lucy made it around the room with everyone participating except one girl in her early 20s, who’s pokey nipples made it clear that she wasn’t wearing a bra underneath and wasn’t ready to shed her shirt. Lucy asked her to sit down. There were also two girls who wore dresses and one who wore a romper that Lucy removed, leaving them in only their underwear. By the end, there were a dozen guys (including me) without a shirt on, nine girls (including Nora) wearing a bra and pants or shorts, and four girls (including Dr. Callahan) in only their panties and bras.

When Lucy once again made her way around the room and asked us to remove our pants or shorts, five guys backed out, along with five girls. That left seven guys and seven girls in only their underwear scattered around the room. There was a wide range of body types and underwear styles present around the room, including one middle-aged guy wearing “banana hammock” style briefs and two girls in g-string thongs. The banana hammock guy looked familiar, then I recognized him as the guy who was in the room before the performance began. Nora, as I already knew, was wearing her normal boy-cut cheeky panties in olive green and a black bra. I was wearing a pair of navy Nike athletic-style boxer briefs. Thankfully, the tight material would help keep any unwanted “expansion” at bay. Lucy removed her shorts (she hadn’t had to remove anything since the shoes) leaving her in a floral print thong.

Lucy made her way around the room to each of the girls. Knowing how leading by example can help spur on others to participate, Lucy first went to Nora, asking her to remove her bra. Of course, Nora agreed, turning so Lucy could more easily unclasp her bra. She turned and waved to the crowd before covering one hand on each breast. Nora was followed by Dr. Callahan, who joined her in toplessness. The next girl sat down before Lucy could even make it to her, blushing deeply, and the audience laughed. This led to two other girls sitting down as well. The last two girls gave up their bras, instantly covering their chests. The first girl, quite heavyset, needed both arms to cover up (and was barely able to conceal her nipples, not much else), while the other girl, a tiny Asian girl, could easily cover the majority of her small breasts with just one forearm.

Knowing where this was going, all but three guys sat down before Lucy could even proceed, leaving me, the guy in the banana hammock, and one other guy in his late 20s. Again, hoping that leading by example would help convince others to join, Lucy came to me first. Graciously, I agreed, and Lucy slowly stripped off my boxer briefs. As my penis breached the waistband, it took all of my will power to keep my friend from getting overexcited. To be safe, I immediately clasped my hands over my crotch as I stepped out of my underwear. The guy in his late 20s gave up his boxers in a similar fashion as I had, quickly covering up as soon as his penis was free, but the guy in the banana hammock allowed Lucy to strip off his underwear, gave a wave to the crowd, and stood with his hands on his hips proudly displaying his larger-than-average, fully-shaved penis.

Lucy now made her way to Nora, and, similar to me, slowly began to strip her of her cheeky panties. Her dark neatly trimmed bush came into view as her panties were pulled down over her hips and off her body. Nora adjusted her forearm to cover both of her breasts and let her other hand cover her crotch. Lucy moved on to Dr. Callahan and Nora shot me a look. I winked and smiled, and she smiled back. Things were heating up quickly, but the real performance was about to begin.

Lucy instructed everyone to sit down, but for those of us who were naked to raise our hands. She pretended to contemplate who she would pick from the crowd before choosing her pre-planned participants: me and Nora. She asked for us to come onto stage, and we did, waddling down the bleachers, keeping our private parts as hidden as best as possible to feign embarrassment. Of course, this was perhaps the most exciting moment of either of our lives, and was all planned out, but the audience had no idea.
Last edited by nothing4u2c on Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nothing4u2c

Post by nothing4u2c »

=== CH 9: Nora and I perform ===
“Thank you two for both agreeing to participate so fully tonight,” said Lucy, as we made our way to center stage. Nora and I stood facing the audience while Lucy explained what was going to happen. “First off, what are your names?”

“Shelby.”

“Andy.”

We lied to conceal our identities. Of course, there may have been some repeat audience members who recognized us from previous performances, but we didn’t want most people to know who we were, knowing how far things were about to go.

“Thanks, Shelby and Andy.” She continued, “I have here in my bag, two blindfolds. You will each put one on, and then I will begin reading a list of tasks for you to do.” She pulled out the blindfolds and held up a notebook for the audience to see.

“You will each decide if you will do it and who you will do it with. Raise your right hand if you want your partner to do it with you, raise your left hand if you’d like someone from the audience to do it with you, raise both hands if you’d like me to do it with you, and raise neither hand if you do not want to do it.” We nodded in understanding.

“If you both decide you do not want to do a task, the performance will end. If you disagree with the choice of whether your partner, the audience, or I will do the task with you, we will move on to the next task. Do you understand, and do you agree to this next segment of the performance?”

“Yes,” we said in unison.

“Alright, let’s get started.” Lucy paused for a moment to let us get our blindfolds situated before beginning to read the first task. “Shelby, you will receive a kiss on the lips. Who will it be from? On the count of three. Three, two, one.” Nora raised her right hand, as did I. “Andy, please kiss Shelby on the lips.”

I turned, and perfectly visualizing our height difference, bent over slightly and gave my wife a passionate kiss on the lips without missing. It was more than a peck but less than a full make-out, trying to be convincing that we didn’t know each other.

“Good. Andy, you will receive a pinch on your nipple. Who will it be from?” On the count of three, Nora and I both raised our right hands.

“Shelby, please pinch Andy’s nipple.” Nora felt around my chest and gave my right nipple a pinch and slight twist. It stung a little but it could have been much worse.

“Shelby, you will receive a spanking. Who will it be from?” We both raised both hands. Lucky guess.

“Alright, I will be giving you a spanking. Please turn around.” I heard feet shuffling next to me as Nora turned and Lucy moved into position. SMACK! Nora let out a small squeak. The amount of speed that Lucy put into the spanking had caught Nora by surprise.

“Next up, Andy, someone will draw a smiley face on your chest with a sharpie. Three, two, one.” Silence as I raised my left hand. I didn’t want a blindfolded Nora to try to draw on me. Heck, I didn’t really want anyone to draw on me, but I would have felt stupid for backing out of this one.

“Continuing on,” said Lucy. Thankfully, Nora must have chosen herself or Lucy to draw on me, so we moved onto the next task. “Shelby, someone will suck on your nipple.”

Immediately my right hand shot up, and the audience laughed. Nora’s right hand followed in agreement.

“Alright, Andy, go ahead and suck on Shelby’s nipple.” Once again, visualizing our height difference, I squatted down slightly, reaching to find her left breast with my hand. My thumb circled her nipple, causing it to harden slightly, before I took it in my mouth. My tongue played with her nipple while she inhaled deeply, a small moan escaping her lips. She had always liked it when I played with her nipples, and I could feel it harden even more in my mouth. Being so close, I could smell the floral aroma of her perfume mixed with the slightly sweet, slightly sweaty scent of her arousal.

“Okay, continuing on,” Lucy said as I released Nora’s nipple from my mouth and stood back up, the smell of her skin lingering in my nostrils. “Andy, someone will give you a back rub. Three, two, one.” This wasn’t approaching our agreement to anything ‘too sexual’ so I raised my left hand, and Nora must have as well, because I soon heard shuffling of feet as Lucy pulled a volunteer onto stage. I soon felt the pressure of small feminine hands on my shoulders and upper back, followed by some long fingernails being dragged down to my lower back just above my buttcrack. I imagined the plethora of girls who this could be: was it one of the participants who had been stripped by Lucy? Maybe the petite Asian girl? Maybe the girl with perky nipples who wasn’t wearing a bra? The anonymity of my masseuse was driving my senses wild, and I had to use all of my will power to prevent an erection. My penis certainly plumped up a bit as the blood rushed in from her touch, but thankfully there was no detectable motion. The hands stopped, and I soon heard footsteps as the mystery masseuse returned to her seat.

“Wonderful. Alright, Shelby, you will embrace and make out with someone. Who will it be? Three, two, one.” My mind was still in a daze from the massage, that I nearly forgot to put up a hand. Remembering at the last moment, I put up my left hand. Me? No wait, left meant someone from the audience?

Again, I heard footsteps as Lucy left the stage. Nora had also chosen someone from the audience. Okay, not ‘too sexual’ then. Lucy returned a moment later, another volunteer in tow. I tried to discern who it might have been, but I had no clue. A second later, I could hear the sounds of wet lips on each other, and the sound of hands exploring Nora’s skin. Actually, I couldn’t hear the sound of Nora’s hands exploring someone else’s clothes, so it must have been one of the previous naked (or at least partially naked) participants. My mind instantly jumped to the man in the banana hammock with his large dick that would be just inches from my wife’s pussy.

Just as I began picturing the worst, I heard a slight moan from the couple. A woman’s moan, but not my wife’s. Relief hit me as I realized my wife wasn’t making out with another guy. However, relief quickly brought to mind every teenage boy’s porn search: two hot girls naked, making out together in front of a crowd. I was once again fighting off an erection as I pictured my wife with one of many girls from the audience who it could have been. Heck, it could have even been Dr. Callahan.

The sound of lips slowed, then ended with one last smooch. The audience applauded as Nora’s mystery kisser was led off the stage. Lucy returned with an announcement for the crowd. “Once again, I would like to remind the audience and the participants that tonight is about exploring the boundaries between yes and no, and to find where things go from comfortable to uncomfortable. Things may begin to get more extreme, and you are free to leave at any time, but remember that these doors are locked from the inside. You can get out, but you can’t get back in. And Shelby and Andy, remember that if you both choose to decline a task, the performance will be over.” I shook my head in agreement, and I assume Nora did too.

“Now,” Lucy continued, “Andy will lick someone’s nipples. Three, two, one.”

“Wait, hadn’t we done this already?” I thought. No, someone (me) had licked Nora’s nipples, but this was the other way around. I was going to lick someone’s nipples, and, thanks to the boundaries Nora and I had set, I raised my left hand to test the definition of ‘too sexual.’ It didn’t make sense for me to choose Nora because we had already done that task, and I wasn’t sure I wanted to get involved with Lucy. Again, there was one set of footsteps as Lucy left the stage followed shortly by a second set of footsteps as she returned with another volunteer. Nora had agreed with me that I should lick an audience member’s nipples.

I could feel the warmth of their body and hear their breath as they stood in front of me. I reached up to caress their breasts to find them hidden behind a bra. At least Lucy hadn’t grabbed a guy from the audience. I felt my way around her body to the clasp in the back, unhooked it, and heard it fall to the ground by our feet. Again, I reached for her breasts, finding them bare this time. They were larger than Nora’s by maybe a cup size. She was remarkably tall, possibly taller than me, so I barely had to lean down relative to Nora’s height to suck on her left nipple. But even as her nipples hardened in my mouth and she let out a breath of air, somewhere between a sigh and a moan, they were nothing like Nora’s. When erect, Nora’s nipples stick out nearly ¾ of an inch. Her nipples barely stuck out ⅛ of an inch, so instead I was sucking her entire areola into my mouth, my tongue rubbing over the tiny protrusion. I switched to her right nipple, which was already hard by the time it touched my lips, but again was very small compared to Nora’s. I lightly kneaded her breasts while continuing to suck and draw circles with my tongue around her nipples, and her breathing quickened. I felt a little bit guilty sucking on someone else’s nipples but Nora had agreed to this by raising her left hand instead of her right. I ended the performance with a light nibble of her nipple, which made her gasp. She whispered “thank you” in my ear before returning to her seat.

“Great work, Andy. Alright next up, Shelby, you will have your pubic hair shaved,” said Lucy, a hush going over the crowd. Indeed things were heating up more and more. “I have an electric trimmer with a safety guard,” said Lucy, a buzzing sound starting up as she displayed it to the crowd, “so you can have Andy shave you if you’d like. Three, two, one.”

Both of my hands shot up, knowing that even with a safety guard, I did not want to accidentally cut my wife’s labia. Then again, I didn’t want some random dude getting up close and personal with my wife’s pussy. I figured this was not in the ‘too sexual’ realm, and I trusted Lucy the most of the three options. Nora had the same idea, because a few seconds later the buzzing began with the distinct sound of hair being shaved off. The trimmer turned on and off a few times as Lucy carefully ensured that all of Nora’s hair was gone. Finally, the trimmer turned off and I heard Lucy return it to her tote bag, before she called out the next task.

“Andy, you will be stroked to a full erection,” Lucy said, a few gasps coming from the crowd. For the first time, I heard the door open and close as someone left the auditorium. “Three, two, one.” As these tasks progressed, our boundaries were becoming more clear: this was approaching the ‘too sexual’ side of things that I should stick to doing with Nora. I raised my right hand, indicating that I would like Nora to stroke me, but Lucy moved onto the next task. Nora had chosen either Lucy or someone from the crowd to rub my penis? Surely, she hadn’t already started to back out and left both hands down? I thought our personal boundary to get anyone else involved between the legs had been reached, but to Nora, I guess not.

“Shelby, someone will use their fingers to check my handiwork,” Lucy said. “Three, two, one.” Both of our right hands shot into the air. Okay, we agreed on this one. Lucy helped position me in front of Nora. “Are you two doing okay?” she asked in a hushed voice for only us to hear.

We both nodded and whispered, “yes.”

Feeling reassured that Nora hadn’t backed out of the previous task for me, I began this new task. Carefully, I put my hands on Nora’s stomach, just below her belly button. I began working my way down further and further, feeling the tiny scruff leftover from the electric razor. I made my way down even more and Nora spread her legs a few inches for me. I caressed her pussy in my right hand, my middle finger tracing the outline of her labia. Nora had always sported a bit of a bush, so this was the first time I’d felt her fully shaven. My finger slid between her lips and made one quick stroke upward to her clit. I gave it a quick rub, which led to a gasp and quiet moan from Nora before I removed my hand. “All clear, but a little stubbly,” I announced, loud enough for the crowd to hear. I got a few laughs.

“Hold on, let me fix that,” said Lucy, followed by the distinct sound of shaving cream being squirted from the can. I could hear her lather up Nora’s pussy as she went to work with a traditional razor. A few minutes later, Lucy announced, “Done!” and guided my hand back to Nora’s crotch after wiping it clean. Smooth, like I had never felt before.

“Alright,” said Lucy, turning to the next page in her notebook. “The next task is for Andy to get his penis sucked.” Gasps spread across the audience, and I heard multiple footsteps as people left the auditorium.
Last edited by nothing4u2c on Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nothing4u2c

Post by nothing4u2c »

=== CH 10: Pushing further than we imagined ===
“Okay,” I thought, “here is definitely the place where we’ve reached our boundaries.” I raised my right hand. Shortly after, I felt my wife’s hands caressing my hips, her breath on my quickly growing penis. She stroked my shaft up and down, bringing it to nearly full hardness, before I felt her warm, wet mouth envelop the tip. She gave the head a few gentle sucks, the pressure sending tingles up my shaft. Her tongue circled the tip, playfully flicking back and forth. Then, I felt her mouth widen, her lips still pursed around my shaft, as she lowered her head toward my pelvis.

It might be my biased opinion, but Nora gives world-class head. After things went a little too far in college, Nora never again exposed her body to me before our wedding night. However, she wasn’t too shy about occasionally jerking me off or giving me head when we were in a safe, private place, with no risk of someone walking in. She had made it clear she did not want me to go any further toward stripping her, but she also worried that I would get bored of her (trust me, I would never have gotten bored of Nora, but it was a reasonable worry given the huge rates of cheating, especially with college students). So she made sure to sexually pleasure me from time to time throughout our time dating and engaged. That practice meant that her blowjobs were one of the best feelings ever.

Nora had taken nearly all of my penis into her mouth and partially down her throat before she backed off, returning to the tip with some tongue action. She returned to stroking my penis while playing with the head using her tongue. She continued on this pattern, stroking and playing with the head, then going deep for a few bobs of her head, then back to the tip. I could feel the pressure building, and began to worry. We had come up with our safe word to stop the performance, but we hadn’t thought of coming up with a safe word that meant, “you need to stop else I’m going to cum.”

My facial expressions must have tipped Lucy off to my current state of pleasure, because she stepped in. “Great work, Shelby!” she said. With a slight pop, my penis sprung free of Nora’s mouth. My penis was pulsing with every heartbeat, and I tried my best to cover it with my hands.

“Next on the list, Nor- err… I mean Shelby… will be eaten out. Ready? Three, two, one.” My right hand shot into the air. I heard some shuffling of footsteps, and soon Lucy helped me lay down on a towel that had been spread out on stage, and I felt legs straddle me. Thighs closed around my head, and soon Nora’s bare pussy was resting on my lips.

I began by lightly kissing around her pussy, turning my head left and right to kiss her inner thighs. I gave a few licks of her hairless labia. I noticed her smell was different than normal, I assumed because her pubic hair was missing, the floral smell of shaving cream was still present. I explored her slit with my tongue, moving flaps of skin back and forth before settling in on her knubby clit. I traced circles around it, slowly at first, then picking up speed as I heard her breathing increase. I occasionally flicked my tongue across it fast, feeling the pulse of her hamstrings as the new movement caused her to jump with surprise.

I continued tracing circles around her clit with my tongue, then scooched down slightly and plunged my tongue into her vagina. Again, I felt a pulse of the muscles in her thighs as I switched from her clit to her hole, and her breathing increased once again. I continued to plunge my tongue and out of her hole, as her hips began bobbing in sync with my tongue. I returned to attention to her clit, and she sat down further on my face, driving her clit into my tongue. A moan escaped her lips, and at that moment, I knew something was wrong.

Reaching around her legs, I removed my blindfold. It took my eyes a second to adjust, but as I looked up, I saw not Nora sitting over my head, but Lucy. She held one finger up in front of her mouth to shush me, and continued her slight bobbing motion over my tongue. Her thighs kept me staring upwards at the ceiling, but now that my attention had been broken, the sound of the room came flooding into my ears. I could hear Nora’s distinct moaning to my right. I slowed my tonguing of Lucy’s clit, and she began to release her hold on my head with her thighs, lifting her body off of my face and standing up.

I sat up, and looked over at Nora. She was lying on her back, much like I had been, her blindfold still covering her eyes. She also had on a pair of noise canceling headphones, drowning out the sound of the audience and any noise Lucy and I had made. Between her legs I could see the back of a man’s head, dirty blond hair with a few streaks of gray. Then, it hit me. This was banana hammock guy.

Nora’s moans grew louder and louder. Her hands were on her breasts, kneading her nipples while her lower body squirmed back and forth, matching the rhythm of the man between her legs. Suddenly, her moan turned into a gasp, her palms planted next to her body and her back arched up in pleasure.

“Oh god yes,” she panted. “Harder, Jeff, harder!” Her moaning, gasping, and panting turned nearly into screams. “Holy fuck! Mmm yeah! Ohh! OHH! OHHH!!!”

Her body writhed in ecstasy and her hips bucked up into the stranger’s face. I could see him give a few hard sucks of her engorged clit, slowly give it a few playful licks, then let up pressure and sit back on his haunches, his work complete.

My attention had been completely focused on Nora and this other man that I didn’t even think to look around the room. It was nearly empty, only a dozen or so people remaining. Nora was still blindfolded, and her ears were still covered by the noise canceling headphones. I looked at Lucy, then at the guy, then back at Nora, who was coming down from her high.

“I want her pussy filled with a cock,” Lucy whispered in my ear. “Three, two, one.” Slowly, I raised my left hand. I made eye contact with the stranger between my wife’s legs, and gave him a nod. He nodded back, and he began stroking his cock to full mast. Lucy handed him a condom, and he unrolled it over his shaft. Slowly, he bent over my wife and pushed his penis into her vagina.

Her body language said a lot. I’m certainly not as well-endowed as this guy was, and it showed. Plus, Nora and I rarely fucked with a condom on, since she had been on birth control since college. We only did a handful of times when she forgot to take the pill for more than three days in a row. At any point, Nora could have said ‘no’ and removed her blindfold and headphones but she didn’t. She let him continue to penetrate her further, stretching her pussy more than it ever had. I saw her wince once when he approached full penetration, but soon she returned to the looks of ecstasy as he pumped in and out.

“I want your cock to get some attention too,” said Lucy in my ear. I nearly forgot she was here, her voice making me jump slightly. I nodded. “Three, two, one.” I raised both hands.

Lucy laid me back on the ground, and mimicked banana hammock’s position between Nora’s legs, placing her hips just over mine. My cock had stiffened quite a bit at the sight of my wife being pounded by another man, but Lucy reached down to make sure I was hard enough, giving me a few quick strokes. She also took a moment to roll a condom over my penis, and then hovered herself over my pulsing cock before lowering herself onto me.

Besides the night I lost my virginity to my high school girlfriend, which only lasted about a minute before I blew my load, Nora’s pussy is the only other body my penis had been inside. At first, the feeling felt no different than fucking my wife, but after only Nora’s pussy for the last two years, I could feel some subtle differences in the way Lucy’s pelvic floor muscles squeezed around my cock in a unique way with every bob up and down she made.

I was starting to get lost in the moment with Lucy, but the sound of Nora’s moans filling the auditorium once again snapped me out of it. I turned to look over at her, her eyes still covered by the blindfold. Lucy continued bouncing up and down, my penis nearly bottoming out on her cervix with every pulse, and soon she matched pace with banana hammock. My arms caressed Lucy’s small breasts, and ran up and down the sides of her body. She closed her eyes looking up at the ceiling, as pleasure built inside her body.

I looked over at Nora again, and I saw her remove her headphones. As the sound of the auditorium rushed back into her ears, I could see her recognize the sound of another couple fucking to her left. She turned toward me, and pulled the blindfold up off her eyes. She blinked a few times, letting her eyes adjust, and then we locked eyes.

A look of panic overwhelmed her facial expressions as she stared at me. She had a look of confusion. How is my husband over there with a girl bobbing up and down on his lap while he’s over here fucking me? She looked up to see banana hammock plunging his cock deep inside her. I could see her fighting conflicting emotions of guilt and pleasure as she looked back at me.

“Taco?” I mouthed, not saying the word, just giving her the choice. She stared me in the eyes, then closed them in pleasure. The next time her eyes opened, she shook her head no, and turned her head back toward the ceiling.

My wife giving me permission to fuck another woman in order to be fucked by another man pushed me over the edge. My hips bucked hard into Lucy, and I uncontrollably plunged my cock deeper inside her than it had been yet tonight. I rammed her hard, over and over, three, four, five times, as the pleasure reached its peak. The climax hit me hard as I released ropes of cum into the tip of the condom. Lucy let out a scream of pleasure as she orgasmed shortly after me, leaning back kneading her breast with one hand and her clit with the other. After five or six spurts of cum, my balls were empty and I relaxed my tensed up core. Lucy relaxed as well, sitting motionless on top of me, my penis still in her pussy as Nora and banana hammock continued to pound away. Lucy extricated herself from my penis and I removed the condom, tying it in a knot to keep the mess contained. I sat up, regaining my headspace, then Lucy helped me to my feet.

I went to get my clothes from the bleachers. Everyone from the audience had now left, except for Dr. Callahan and her husband. She had yet to get dressed, and both her and his hands were in her lap. Clearly, they had also been having their own fun while watching us. She gave me a brief smile as I walked past, and I smirked and nodded in return. I found my clothes, got dressed, and left the room.
Last edited by nothing4u2c on Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nothing4u2c

Post by nothing4u2c »

=== CH 11: Epilogue: a private moment ===
I waited in the lobby, my mind still processing the events of tonight. The clock on the wall showed 9:25, almost a 2 ½ hour performance. The sun had set nearly an hour ago and it was dark outside besides the dim glow of a few lampposts. Dr. Callahan and her husband soon left the auditorium as well, giving a brief farewell as they left the building.
Did I just watch my wife get fucked by another man while I was being fucked by another woman? Did I really ask if she wanted to stop and she said no? Are we going to be able to stay together through this all?

A few more minutes passed, then the doors to Performance Room 1 opened and out walked Lucy and the banana hammock guy. I expected them to come over and talk to me, but they just walked past, banana hammock giving a brief nod. Lucy mouthed “thank you” as they continued out the front doors.

I waited another minute before returning to the auditorium. The main overhead lights had been turned off, leaving just the orange glow of a few secondary lights. Nora was sitting on the towel in the center of the stage, still naked. The sound of the door closing behind me caught her attention and she looked at me, a dazed look on her face. I walked over and sat down next to her.

“Jeff…” she started to stay, but then the tears came. They spilled over down her cheeks and onto her naked breasts, stained gray as they mixed with her mascara. I put an arm around her and pulled her into an embrace.

“It’s okay,” I consoled. “It’s alright.”

I expected her to burst into sobs and to blabber about how sorry she felt, and how she got carried away, and how she regretted what she did, and so on, and so forth. The words that came out of her mouth took me by total surprise.

“That was the most incredible thing I have ever done in my entire life.”

===

Author’s note: Thank you for reading my story! I hope you enjoyed it. As you might have noticed, the performances depicted here were inspired by some performances by real artists. If you’d like to check out some of my inspiration, see works such those by:
Frank Moore: https://archive.org/details/riskfordeeplove-2012-08-04
Jerome Le Goff: https://webtv.univ-rouen.fr/videos/perf ... roduction/
And Dariusz Fodczuk: https://youtu.be/jP7n8lVtN_E?t=1786
chwipiwr

Post by chwipiwr »

Very much enjoyed this. Thank you.