Becky's Humiliation Part Two

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
dazed

Becky's Humiliation Part Two

Post by dazed »

Part Two

After dinner was over, Becky’s father announced that he had to run a few errands and would be gone for a couple of hours. While he was gone, Barb was in charge, and if Julie wanted to stay that was alright too. He also informed Becky, that even though he was not there, she was still forbidden to wear any clothes as punishment for earlier.

For Barb and Julie, having a naked girl to play with, and torment was the living end. It could not get much better. No sooner that the door had locked, and her father pulled out the driveway, Barb turned to Becky with a mischievous grin.

“You heard dad. I am in charge. That means you must do whatever I tell you to do, or I can get you in trouble when he gets back, and you know I will do it too,” Barb proudly announced.

Having her younger sister in charge was enough humiliation, but having to be buck naked the entire time, and do what ever she ordered was humiliation times two.

“You can start by doing the dishes and putting them up. When you are finished report to me and Julie in the living room. We will be watching TV,” Barb proudly announced before the two trotted off into the living room.

As Becky did the dishes, she would occasionally hear the two snickering as they peeked around the corner taking snap shots of Becky’s bare ass at the kitchen sink.
“These are going online,” Barb laughed.

“Noooo! Don’t you dare!” Becky yelled as she hurriedly finished the dishes.

Becky darted into the living room, her breasts bobbing up and down and her butt jiggling as she ran.

Stop!” Barb barked to Becky, holding up a hand. “I want you to stand in the middle of the living room, facing us with your hands on your head and your legs spread,” Barb announced.

“Why? What are you going to do to me?” Becky remarked nervously.

“That is my business dear sister. Your role is to obey, remember. Now assume the position.”

Becky reluctantly stood facing the two younger girls and put her hands on her head and spreading her legs as Barb directed.

She watched in bewilderment as Barb rose from the sofa and approached her with a red marker in her hand.

“Now stand real still. Don’t move,” Barb remarked as she began drawing red circles around Becky’s tits. She then moved down to her navel and drawled a red circle around it. Becky blushed crimson when Barb squatted down and drew a circle around her pussy mound.

“Now turn around!” Barb ordered.

Becky sheepishly turned around with her bare butt facing her mischievous younger sister. She felt Barb drawing on her buttocks, even tracing a circle around her butthole.

“Now turn back around and assume the position,” Barb directed as she trotted back to the couch giggling.

Becky face turned beet red from embarrassment as she stood there naked with the two girls laughing at her. She still did not know what Barb had in mind until she watched Barb pull two dart guns from under a pillow on the couch and give on to Julie.

“Here are the rules of the game. We each get one shot each. Each time we land in the red zones, you have to do what ever we say!” Barb beamed. “I’ll go first.”

Becky tensed up as Barb aimed the gun containing the rubber tipped dart at her. She flinched when she heard the clicking sound and watched the dart flying across the room towards her. The dart struck her in the stomach and bounced off.

“Shit. Too low,” Barb grumbled as Julie rose to take her turn. Julie licked the tip of the dart with her tongue to make it stick and took aim, squeezing the trigger. The dart zipped across the room and landed with a thud on Becky’s right nipple.

“Yay!!” Julie remarked as she danced around in triumph.

“Good job!” Barb remarked. “Now give her an order.

Julie thought for a moment then whispered something into Barb’s ear. Becky’s sense of dread only heightened as the suggestion, what ever it was, caused the two girls to laugh hysterically.

“You have to crawl over on your hands and knees, and kiss my butt,” Julie announced proudly.

“What?” Becky replied in disbelief. “No, come on. Not that, please!”

“Ehhh ehhh,” Barb replied, shaking her finger back and forth. “You want me to tell dad you misbehaved. You get your clothes back at bedtime, but if I tell him you have been bad, who knows when you will get to dress again.”

“This is blackmail, and so unfair,” Becky whined.

“On your hands and knees and pucker up,” Barb growled.

Becky fumed with anger as she sunk to her hands and knees and crawled over to Julie, who turned around proudly and jutted out her butt, clad in a pair of white shorts.

Becky took a deep breath and puckered her lips, leaning forward to kiss the girl’s butt when she was suddenly stopped by Barb.

“What are you doing?” Barb asked incredulously.

“I…I’m kissing her butt,” Becky replied sheepishly.

“Not like that stupid. On the bare. Pull her pants and panties down and kiss it,” Barb scolded.

“The bare? No…that’s gross,” Becky snapped back defiantly.

Barb grabbed a hold of Becky’s hair and leaned down to her sister. “Do it now!” she barked.

Becky was nearly in tears as she reached for the top of Julie’s white shorts, pulling them down her legs, to reveal a pair of powder blue panties beneath. Becky pulled the shorts down to Julies ankles then looked up pleadingly at her little sister.

Barb shook her head no, pointing her finger to Julie’s butt. “Pull em down now or I call dad!”

Becky felt nauseous as she grabbed the elastic hem of Julie’s panties and pulled them down, revealing the soft ivory globes of Julie’s bare ass staring her right in the face.

“Now get that mouth on her ass,” Barb hissed as she shoved Becky’s face into the girl’s naked bottom.

As Becky’s lips touched butt flesh, she heard the camera clicking to her side and both girls laughing and mocking her humiliation.

Becky was made to worship Julie’s ass for an agonizing time before being allowed to crawl back and assume the position again.

“My turn again,” Barb announced. Dread once again filled Becky as her sister too aim with the dart gun. She watched Barb lick the rubber tip of the dart as Julie had done and silently prayed Barb would miss.

The dart whirred through the air and landed perfectly on Becky’s left tit, sticking on the nipple just as Julie’s had done before.

“I’m going to give you a little exercise. You are putting on a little weight. Your ass is getting flabby,” Barb teased. “You must run around the house naked and no cheating. When you have completed a full circle, go to the back door and knock three times to get back in,” Barb teased.

“Barb no! someone will see me. You can’t make me do this!” Becky fumed.

“It is dark nit wit, and what do I care if someone sees you. You are the one naked, not me,” Barb replied. “Now come on,” Barb quipped as she motioned her to follow her to the back door with Julie eagerly in tow.

Barb practically shoved the reluctant Becky outside and locked the door. Becky stood frozen in fear at the back door, covering her tits and pubes with her arms and hands.

“No hiding yourself. Hands down,” Barb yelled. Now go. We will be watching you!” Barb yelled.

Becky’s heart was racing a mile a minute as she headed around the back of the house stark naked, her head turning every direction to make sure no neighbors were out.

When she reached the side of the house she froze. The next-door neighbors were in the kitchen. They could easily see her if they looked out the window. She watched Nick, the teen aged boy, walk to the sink to get a glass of water and silently sunk down behind some shrubbery.

A spider scurrying across her chest caused her to scream and bolt from her hiding place. Nick stared out the window in disbelief at his naked neighbor and bolted out the back door. Becky froze, petrified as Nick approached the fence.

“Why are you naked?” he said as she stared in disbelief at the luscious teen aged body before him.

“Uhhh. It’s a long story. Can you please turn around and not look at me,” Becky pleaded in a panic-filled voice.

“I will make you a deal. Let me get a picture of this and I will turn around and go back in the house.”

“Why? So, you can have something to jerk off to later? “Becky huffed.

“Yea, maybe,” Nick smiled.

“Just take the damn picture and turn around so I can get back in my house,” Becky fumed, although the thought of Nick getting off to her picture was kind of exciting.

As soon as Nick turned his back, Becky bolted and raced to the front door, knocking three times. She heard the voice of Barb shouting back at her.

“You stupid or something. I said knock at the back door. The whole neighborhood can see your naked ass on the front porch. Go!” Barb yelled.

Becky was living at her sister and darted as fast as she could towards the back door, thankful that only one person had seen her naked thus far. She reached the back door and pounded three times vibrantly.

“Least you found the right door this time. How does it feel to be naked outside?” Barb quipped.

“Barb let me in, right now!” Becky fumed.

“You went to the front door. You deliberately obeyed an order. For that you must be punished before being allowed back inside,” Barb snorted as her and Julie laughed.

“Barb, let me in now dammit!” Becky snorted as she pounded on the door feverishly.

“Go down to the patio. I will turn on the patio light. You are then to pick up a stick, bend over and spank your own ass ten times. Do that and I will let you back in,” Barb scolded.

“Noooo! Someone will see me in the light.”

“A lot of people are going to see you if you continue to stand out there,” Barb shot back.

Becky was in tears as she walked down to the patio. The overhead light bathed her body in an amber glow as she scanned the ground for a stick. Finding one, she grabbed it, bent her body over to where her ass was facing the house and began to smack it with the stick.

Inside Barb triumphantly filmed the degrading scene on her camera. When Becky was finished, red streaks decorated her shapely bare bottom. She tossed the stick into the grass and ran up the stairs, knocking three times on the door and breathed a sigh of relief as it opened.

“I hate you!” Becky snorted as she strutted towards the bathroom.

“And where do you think you are going?” Barb quizzed.

“To the bathroom to wash these juvenile marks from my body,” Becky hissed.

“Oh no you don’t. We still have time for another round or two. Get in the living room and assume the position,” Barb ordered.

Becky, reluctant and fuming, followed the two girls into the living room, dreading what was coming next.
unfair

Re: Becky's Humiliation Part Two

Post by unfair »

Super duper. I liked seeing her defiance from the last part wilt.
The game itself seemed a little lacking in point to be honest. Definitely humiliating for her, but maybe she should do different things depending where they hit, or they have a max number of shots?

Looking forward to more.
dazed

Post by dazed »

Thanks Unfair. As being new on the board I was kind of testing the waters on what was acceptable. Try to spice it up a little next round. :)
SmellsGood2020

Post by SmellsGood2020 »

I love how becky was forced to kiss julies bare ass great work keep it up
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

I wonder when her father gets home will he keep her naked and send her to school naked too as punishment.