The Ripple Effect (Act III, the Grand Finale, almost complete)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
mastergepetto

The Ripple Effect (Act III, the Grand Finale, almost complete)

Post by mastergepetto »

I thought it would be easier to post this story in a single thread. This is for Lady Lucia’s Summer Contest and is titled “The Ripple Effect.”

Currently, I have this mapped for three acts with several parts/ scenes in each act. I am posting Act 1 in its entirety below and have already finished half of Act 2. The first couple scenes are mostly set up but I promise the action gets going quickly and stays strong through the end. My goal is to post a full Act each month, finishing at the end of Summer in August, but I will likely throw some teasers and intermissions in throughout the Summer.

Hope you enjoy! This will be my first full length story.

Update 9/8: Half of the Grande Finale is now up! The rest will be posted in the coming days.
Last edited by mastergepetto on Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:11 pm, edited 14 times in total.
mastergepetto

The Ripple Effect: Prologue/ Overture

Post by mastergepetto »

In chaos theory, the butterfly effect—or ripple effect—is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministic, nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state. A ripple effect occurs when an initial disturbance to a system propagates outward to disturb an increasingly larger portion of the system, like ripples expanding across the water when an object is dropped into it.

Kelly Miller sat at her computer staring at the nude images in front of her.

The pictures were obscene. Not a single part of the girl was left unexposed. The first shot showed a fit woman’s body fully nude from the neck down, spreading her legs and arching her back for the camera. The second image showed a close up of the girl’s shaved pussy, its pink lips slightly parted, offering a slight opening only obscured by the clear fluids dripping out of the awaiting abyss. The third shot gave viewers an intimate demonstration of two wide open holes as the woman’s butt stretched towards the camera, practically jumping out of the screen. Every small wrinkle, every small hair, and every small goose-bump or freckle obscenely visible in thousands of pixels.

The pictures were online. These particular images that Kelly was viewing were on a popular OnlyFans account. However, similar images and videos of the same woman had been posted on Reddit and on other sites in an attempt to garner support and advertise for the owner’s subscription service. The images and videos had tens of thousands of upvotes across Reddit and any Joe-Schmoe with a cell-phone or computer could access all but the most extreme sets for free.

The pictures were of her.

Several months ago, Kelly would have been traumatized by even a picture of her in her underwear being posted online. In fact, while in college, one of her friends posted a picture on Facebook of Kelly and her friends celebrating a fun night out at the bars, oblivious to the fact that the image showed Kelly seated at the booth with her legs parted just wide enough to show the pink panties she had worn under her black dress. Kelly was able to convince her friend to take the image down the next day, but not before the post received over 100 likes and was spread around her group of guy friends.

Several months ago, Kelly would have laughed at the idea of her willingly posting explicit pictures of herself online for anyone to see. She was not necessarily a prude, but she generally dressed conservatively and only let a select few close intimate partners see her naked—and she’d never send them pictures no matter how much they begged for worry of them being leaked. Unfortunately for Kelly, she had chosen to focus on her academics over romance and had not had a serious boyfriend in years.

Several months ago, Kelly was a doctoral candidate working on her thesis in the program of her dreams. Her hard-work and studies, graduating summa cum laude with a dual degree in economics and mathematics from Stanford several years prior, had but her on the path to a rewarding career. She eventually planned to leverage her doctorate in mathematics into working at a big bank in San Francisco, where many of her close friends worked.

But that was several months ago. That was before the Springhurst Colorado Incident.

The Springhurst Colorado Incident, as the media and internet termed it, or “the day that will live in infamy” as Kelly had become accustomed to calling it, was such a bizarre chain of events that Kelly had to laugh every time it came up in order not to cry. The media drummed up the absurdity of it all, turning into an international frenzy, making it go viral, and creating the story of the Summer. Outside of the Reds going on a 49-game winning streak after starting 4-23, nothing was discussed more during the Summer of 2022 than the Springhurst Incident. You would have had to have been living under a rock in the Summer of 2022 to not be familiar with the Springhurst Incident, as every warm-blooded male in the Western hemisphere had spent hours intimately studying the events that took place on that day.

Kelly replayed the events of that day in her head as she had done hundreds of times before, wondering what went wrong and how such a seemingly small disturbance, or ripple, could have created such widespread humiliation.
mastergepetto

Act 1, Scene 1– A Stroke of Bad Luck

Post by mastergepetto »

The weekend was going to be one for the books. Kelly had flown to Denver to celebrate her best friend Madison’s bachelorette weekend. From Denver, she rented a car and drove several hours to an exclusive golf and ski resort in the Mountains where she met up with Madison and the two other members of the party, Alyssa and Katerina, who had flown in from California in Madison’s family jet.

All four girls had met in college at Stanford and had been close ever since. Madison was the daughter of a Silicon Valley tech billionaire. Her father had invested in several start ups including Yahoo, Google, and Amazon in the late 90s and had cashed in well. Although she was extremely privileged, she was fun and energetic, and was always nice to Kelly, which is why her and Kelly had become close friends.

Occasionally, Madison would have an elitist, entitled, bitchy streak, but their two other friends, Alyssa and Katerina, were always there to calm her down. Alyssa and Katerina were attorney’s in San Francisco and were the rocks that kept the group together. While Madison was the leader of the group, Alyssa and Katerina were the pair that kept Madison in line. They were probably the only two people in the world who could.

If Alyssa and Katerina had not been attorneys, they could have easily made it as supermodels—Alyssa had the perfect tall, blonde frame ideal for the runway while Katerina was an Eastern European/ Turkish goddess. They were two of the most supportive, Type-A girl boss people Kelly had ever met and loved how supportive they were of all her endeavor’s. Kelly probably would have settled for some standard bank job out of college if they hadn’t encouraged her to get her doctorates in mathematics, promising that they would use their connections at Goldman Sachs SF to get Kelly a high-level position once she was done.

So far, the bachelorette weekend had been perfect. They had spent Thursday lounging around the resort, being pampered at the spa and teasing the pool boys that would bring them their numerous drinks by the pool. Kelly didn’t like to show off, but she had to admit that she got a thrill watching the fresh-out-of-high-school boys stammer as she adjusted her bikini while ordering her next mojito. She was extremely careful not to let anything slip out and checked that her bikini was properly in place every time one of the boys would check on her.

Alyssa and Katerina had probably teased the boys a little too much, but they received good service and the boys received a good tip when Madison managed to untie Alyssa’s bikini bottoms as they left.

“At least you remembered to shave!” Katerina yelled as Alyssa ran bottomless past the pool attendants.

“Anyone who manages to spank her gets these bottoms as a reward!” yelled Madison, causing Alyssa to cover her ass, inadvertently giving the boys an unobstructed view of her glistening pink pussy. One of the pool boys managed to land a hard smack on Alyssa’s bare bottom and eagerly claimed the worn bottoms as a prize.

These types of pranks were common amongst the four girls, but never in public. It seemed like the alcohol and excitement of the bachelorette weekend had taken things up a level.

Today, their plan was to play golf at the PGA level course at the resort and then take the jet down to Las Vegas to spend the Friday and Saturday nights getting bottle service at the hottest clubs on the strip.

As the foursome pulled up to the tee box on 18, little did they know their weekend was about to take a dramatic turn.
mastergepetto

Act 1, Scene 2– A Stroke of Bad Luck (cont.)

Post by mastergepetto »

Madison sipped on her Truly as she glanced at the scoresheet. “So coming into the final hole, Kelly is in the lead by two strokes, I am in second, and Alyssa and Katerina are two strokes behind me.”

Frustrated that she was tied for last, Katerina argued that all the other girls had taken a mulligan today while she hadn’t. Alyssa explained that they always allowed one free mulligan per round and that Katerina could have taken one any time. Katerina stated that she had too much respect for the game-- clearly a dig at Alyssa, who tended to play more lax.

Sensing and opportunity to mess with Alyssa and Katerina again, and trying to drive up the already intense competition, Madison interjected with a challenge. “Well since you two are currently tied for last place, how about a little bet! Loser has to buy bottle service tonight!”

“It’s on!” Katerina exclaimed, knowing she could beat Alyssa on this last hole. “Are you in, Alyssa?”

“I can’t wait to make you buy me drinks all night!” Alyssa responded. “But if we are making this bet, everyone has to be in. Maddy, since this bet was your idea, are you in as well? What about you, Kelly?”

As a PhD student, Kelly could not afford to buy bottle service for everyone and expressed hesitancy at joining the bet.

“Don’t worry, Kelly,” Katerina explained, “You’ve got a four-stroke lead on Alyssa and I and you’re the best golfer out here. You were a walk on at Stanford! You’ve got this in the bag!

“Don’t jinx me, guys! There’s still the last hole!” Kelly exclaimed. “And I REALLY can’t afford to pay a couple thousand dollars in bottle service! I could already barely afford the flight and rental car out here!”

“Fine,” said Maddison, “Since Kelly really cannot afford to pay bottle service, let’s say, should she lose, she pays up in a different way,” Madison added mischievously.

“If you have some stupid scheme to make me pay-up by giving my number to one of the cart-boys, you are out of your mind!” Kelly stated worriedly.

Kelly, if you lose, you can’t wear underwear for the rest of the trip! Full commando haha!”

Kelly was shocked by Madison’s offer. Madison knew Kelly had only packed short dresses for the clubs. One slight slip and Kelly would be exposing her pussy to numerous strangers. She also knew Kelly couldn’t afford to pay for the bottle service.

“I can’t do that! You know how embarrassed I am about my underwear! Remember how upset I was when you posted that upskirt picture of me on Facebook?! You made me wait almost a full day before you took it down!”

“That’s my offer, Kelly, either go commando or buy everyone drinks if you lose!” Madison replied.

Telling herself that she was four strokes ahead, Kelly reluctantly agreed to the terms.

“It’s settled then” Madison stated, “If Alyssa, Katerina, or I lose, we will buy bottle service. If Kelly loses, she will have to go commando for the remainder of the weekend. Deal?”

“Wait!” Katerina interjected, “You’re the bride-to-be! The Bachelorette can’t buy everyone’s drinks at her own Bachelorette party! I think you’ve gotta make the same terms as Kelly!”

“You’re honestly expecting ME to go commando at my own Bachelorette party? People know we are going to be in Vegas this weekend! I can’t risk pictures of my vagina being spread around the internet weeks before my wedding!”

Alyssa, hoping to get back at Madison for yesterday’s pool incident, backed up Katerina and Kelly was happy to turn the humiliating deal Madison made her agree to right back at her.

Trying not to give her friends too much satisfaction for turning Madison’s humiliating bet against her, Madison agreed: “Fine, I am not a prude like Kelly, and I’ve worn several evening gowns that required me to go panty-less, so I’m kinda a pro at risky situations. Plus, I heard my fiancé had strippers at his bachelor party—I bet he would be sooo pissed if he learned his bride went commando in Las Vegas right before our wedding!!”

The bet was set--- If either Alyssa or Katerina finished in last place, the loser would have to pay for bottle service for everyone; if either Madison or Kelly finished in last, the loser would forfeit their underwear for the duration of the weekend.

Finished discussing the terms of the bet, the girls approached the tee box to take their first shot. The whole was a narrow par four. There was water along the left and some trees on the right. On the right front and right back sides of the green were sand traps.

Since Kelly was in the lead, she was to hit first. Although she had a comfortable lead, she was nervous at the prospect of clubbing without underwear. She lined up and hit a solid drive, her ball landing on the left side of the fairway in slight rough. Madison went next, followed by Alyssa and finally Katerina, who did not need her mulligan. Although Kelly had the longest drive, the other three girls put their balls in the center of the fairway with better grass.

Alyssa hit next since she was furthest back. She hit a towering approach shot that landed in the sand trap just to the right of the green. Madison and Katerina both took their second shots which each landed on the green. Alyssa cursed as she was now clearly in the worst position.

Kelly lined up for her second shot. It was an easy lay-up onto the green with her nine iron. As she swung through, her blade caught something in the grass, causing her club to twist and careening her ball into the water on the left. The other three girls laughed as the ball created a huge splash, sending ducks and geese flying every which direction.

Since she still had a commanding lead, Kelly did not freak out. She calmly placed her replacement ball, marked the penalty stroke, and lined up for what was now her fourth stroke.

This time she didn’t miss. She hit one of her best shots of the day which landed mere feet from the pin and stuck. “Looks like Alyssa will be the only one showing off her hoo-ha this weekend,” She teased.

Just as Kelly finished her sentence, one of the birds that was displaced by Kelly’s errant shot into the water swooped down and picked up Kelly’s ball, carrying it off into the distance. The other girls laughed hysterically as a dumbfounded Kelly argued that she should be allowed to replace her ball where it lay. Technically, those were the rules, but the other three girls argued that since the ball was lost OB, Kelly should have to take another lost ball penalty and re-shoot.

Although Kelly was right, she was ineffective at stating her case against the two attorneys and bachelorette. Marking another lost ball penalty, Kelly reshot again for her sixth stroke, landing it on the far side of the green. She was now in dangerous territory.

Encouraged by Kelly potentially losing this bet, the other girls put their game faces on. Alyssa hit a great recovery shot out of the sand. Next, Kelly had to take her long put. Now nervous, she put it several feet short, risking a potential three put. Madison responded by putting her ball within feet of the hole on her third stroke while Katerina nailed her put for a birdie.

“Birdies everywhere on this whole,” Katerina teased.

Far again, it was Kelly’s turn. She lined up the put, knowing it was practically life or death. She struck it well, and it curved perfectly towards the hole. Then, Kelly gasped as the ball caught a pine needle and slowed down, coming to a rest on the lip of the hole. She had missed by millimeters.

The girls let her tap it in for a disastrous quintuple bogey.
mastergepetto

Act 1, Scene 3– A Stroke of Bad Luck (cont.)

Post by mastergepetto »

Kelly could only watch as Madison and Alyssa taped in their final shots, each finishing with a par. Alyssa and Katerina were in hysterics as Madison tallied up the final score. With Alyssa’s par and Kelly’s quint, Kelly had lost by one stroke.

Unable to comprehend her horrible luck, Kelly started trying to back out of the deal. She absolutely could not go clubbing without underwear. Cameras seemed to follow Madison everywhere and she knew someone would eventually get a shot of her most private area. It would be 1,000 times worse than the Facebook incident in college!

“Guys… please” She begged, “you know I’m wearing that new black dress with the high slit up the thigh. I can’t walk around Vegas wearing that dress and no underwear. There will be cameras everywhere! I don’t know what I would do if a photo of my privates wound up online! Call me a prude, I don’t care, I’m not doing it!”

Her pleads fell on deaf ears.

“Oh, you’re not just going clubbing commando!” Maddy cheered, “Remember that the bet was that you could not wear underwear the rest of the weekend?! Well that starts now! Pay up, sister!”

“What?! NO!! That wasn’t the deal, was it?” Kelly argued, “My golf skirt is shorter and floppier than my other dresses. It was made to be worn with shorts underneath!”

Kelly realized the precarious situation she was in. She had assumed the bet wouldn’t start until after golf. The wind had been a major factor on the course and Kelly knew her flimsy skirt offered little protection. She didn’t mind her pink skirt blowing in the wind with her matching Nike Pros underneath, but without the protection of her shorts, she would find it difficult to keep anything below her waist hidden. And they still needed to drop their carts and bags off at the pro shop where the college-aged golf attendants had flirted with them. It would be like yesterday all over again, only she would be the one exposed!

“A bet is a bet” Madison teased and she put her hand out, indicting she expected Kelly to hand over her shorts and panties immediately.

“Can’t I just give them to you in the locker room? Or what if I just give you my underwear and put back on the shorts? The bet was just about wearing no underwear, right?” Kelly stammered.

“Absolutely not,” Madison replied.

“But what about all the cart boys! They are barely out of high-school! And they couldn’t keep their eyes off us this morning! What if one of them catches a glimpse?! Oh god, please have mercy for fifteen minutes!” Kelly cried as her pleas became more and more desperate.

“You should have thought about that before making the bet!” Madison said, “Now hurry up before that foursome of middle-aged dads catches up to us… unless you want them to watch you strip! Haha.”

Kelly knew she had lost and that she was running out of time to slip off her shorts and panties without uninvited onlookers.

Careful to keep her skirt down, Kelly peeled her shorts and panties off in one swoop, stepping out of them and handing them to a smirking Madison.

“Wooww, Kelly,” She said, “I didn’t know it would be thaaat easy to get you out of your panties. I was actually half joking about the golf shorts since they are technically not underwear but since you were soo eager… haha! Be careful around the golf course attendants, we don’t want a repeat of yesterday, right, Alyssa?!”

Holding her skirt down, Kelly walked silently to the golf cart and sat with her legs firmly together. She tried to take her mind off the situation as Madison drove their cart followed by Alyssa and Katerina. Madison held Kelly’s pink Nike Pros like a flag in the wind as she drove towards the pro shop were several college-aged golf attendants waited to unload their carts and take their bags. Kelly tried not to make eye-contact with the group of boys as the cart came to a stop.

“Hey boys! Kelly here, being a poor student like yourselves, is a little short on cash for a tip. So, she though you boys would accept these instead! Hopefully they aren’t too smelly” Madison said as she handed Kelly’s golf shorts to one of the boys and Kelly’s white cotton thong to another. “She made a rather ill-conceived bet on the course today and now she has to go commando for the next few days. Too bad you guys can’t tag along; she couldn’t stop talking about you on the course.”

Kelly didn’t move as the boys unloaded the golf carts and accepted their cash tips from Alyssa and Katerina. They politely asked how the golf outing went and the three girls joked with the boys about Kelly’s collapse on 18 and the lost bet. Finally, with the carts unloaded, Kelly realized she had to get out. The boys failed to hide their stares as they watched Kelly nervously swing her legs out of the cart.

“Hey, Kelly,” Madison said, “Aren’t you forgetting to change your shoes? You don’t want to ruin your expensive golf cleats, do you?”

Madison handed Kelly her shoes and Kelly struggled immensely to change her shoes without flashing the boys too much. Finishing with her shoes, Kelly went to place her golf cleats in her bag. As she bent over, a gust of wind flipped her skirt up, exposing her bottomless rear. Her legs were slightly parted, and the boys received a great view between Kelly’s cheeks and the bottom of her pussy lips. Kelly realized that due to the pandemic and her focus on her PhD studies, these were the first boys to see in pussy in several years. Actually, she hadn’t really been intimate with anyone since she was in college—about the same age as her male onlookers.

“I can see the Nineteenth hole!” Katerina yelled, focusing everyone’s attention on Kelly’s wide-open asshole.

“Haha, more like two holes in one!!” Madison exclaimed!

Kelly quickly tugged her skirt back down and turned around. She could feel the blood on her blushing face.

“Don’t forget to grab your car keys! We are still taking your rental car down to the airport, correct?” Madison reminded her.

Kelly remembered the plan was to shower, change, and then take her rental car down to the local airport where Madison’s private jet was waiting to take the girls to Vegas. She turned around again to grab the keys from her bag. Needing both hands to dig through her bag to find her keys, Kelly gave everyone a second, view of her ass and pussy. This time, the view lasted longer than a split second.

“Ew, Kelly, you’ve really gotta wax and bleach that asshole! It’s looking a little groody!” Katerina said, drawing attention to the hairs around Kelly’s asshole that she missed the last time she shaved.

“Yeah, Kelly, no one wants to know what you had for dinner last night!” Alyssa teased as she pretended to plug her nose.

Madison lunged forward and smacked Kelly on the ass, causing Kelly to almost lose her balance. Kelly had to widen her legs even more lest she fall. The lips of her pussy were now spread and dangling towards the grown, giving everyone a view deep into her pink pussy. Above her pussy, her dark asshole stood out against the white of her ass; several dark hairs surrounded the puckered ring. It was the most explicit shot anyone had ever seen of Kelly outside of her gynecologist.

Finally locating the keys at the bottom of her golf bag, she stood up and turned around, noticing several of the boys sliding their phones back into their pockets. It hadn’t even been fifteen minutes and already there were dozens of explicit photos of her most private regions. She hated to think where the boys might post them.
mastergepetto

Act 1, Scene 4– A Stroke of Bad Luck Finale

Post by mastergepetto »

Madison took the keys and asked the boys to pull the car around and load the car with their golf bags while they showered and got ready for the second leg of their trip. As the girls turned to leave, one of the boys asked Kelly for her Snapchat and to the bewilderment of everyone, Kelly gave it to him. Kelly thought that she could convince him later to not share any of the pictures.

“Didn’t you joke about giving the boys your number as the bet?” Alyssa laughed as she pointed out the irony, “now you lost the bet and you are still giving your snap to one of the boys! And after showing them more that your previous three dinner dates ever saw!!”

Kelly just blushed and walked towards the clubhouse.

“Aw, sorry boys” Katerina said, “Looks like our Kelly got a little shy. Don’t try to follow us into the showers now! You’re not going to see the rest of us that easy!” Katerina joked as the other two girls laughed.

“That’s not what we heard” one of the boys interrupted, “I heard that blond was running around bottomless yesterday!” he said while pointing to Alyssa.

Alyssa gasped and the other two girls fell silent.

“Yeah! That’s her alright! Didn’t you see the video?” Another boy added.

“VIDEO?! What Video?!” Alyssa screamed!

“One of the pool boys took a video of your streak! Just about everyone on the staff has it!” The second boy said.

In hysterics, Alyssa screamed at the boys: “If I EVER see that video posted ANYWHERE online, I will personally sue every single one of you!! Do you understand!?!”

The boys nodded in agreement as Alyssa burst into tears. She worked extremely hard to maintain a professional image and was recently named a rising star in her field as an attorney. All her work could be ruined if that video ever got out of her streaking and getting spanked by those pool boys.

She stood there crying as the foursome behind them pulled up to unload their bags. “Yo, check out that hot blond over there crying.” One of the middle-aged men pointed out to his friends, “HEY! Come sit on Daddy’s lap! I can make it all better with my popsicle!” He yelled.

Their jeering made Alyssa cry even more.

“I bet your wives left you because you couldn’t get it up! Or did they get tired of your little tic-tacs?” Katerina yelled in her friend’s aid, “Do you really think you could handle any of us?!”

“Why don’t you come over here and find out!” An overweight guy yelled back, “I’ll start with the slut in the white! Are you the bride? I bet you want one last ride before you settle for your husband’s tic-tac for the rest of your life!”

“How DARE you talk to us like that!” Madison screamed “It’s no wonder your wives all left you! They probably ran off with the pool boy while you wasted away at some dead-end job! If I ever see any of you again, I won’t hold anything back for your out-of-shape scum! Katerina, Alyssa, let’s go!”

Madison and Katerina turned to leave but Alyssa couldn’t move. The stress of maintaining her image and the humiliation of the video had gotten to her. As everyone turned to look at the crying blond, she lost control of her bladder, her urine spilling down her leg and forming a dark puddle on the concrete.

“That bitch is peeing herself like a little girl!!” One of the middle-aged men yelled. “I think she needs a diaper and a spanking!”

“I think they all need a spanking!” The overweight man added, “Didn’t your dads teach you girls how to act properly in public? Your language and behavior are out of line! Come-on, lets give them a proper lesson on their spoiled behinds!”

Trying to escape the approaching men, Madison and Katerina each grabbed one of Alyssa’s arms and started dragging her inside.

“Ugh… she can’t go in like that” One of the golf attendants explained, “She can’t walk around the clubhouse dripping in urine. She has to take off her wet shorts.”

“WHAT?! You’ve got to be kidding me!” Katerina exclaimed while Alyssa just let out a louder cry.

“She can either wait here to dry off or lose the wet clothes, those are her options.” The golf attendant explained.

“Fine,” said Madison, worried about spending more time outside with these drunk creeps, “Alyssa, just take of your shorts really quick and let’s get inside!”

Alyssa had worn a knee length blue golf dress that was thankfully less flimsy than Kelly short skirt. Still crying, she reached up and grabbed her wet shorts and underwear, peeling them down her legs separately as the men laughed in hysterics. She had worn black Nike pros and a red Calvin Klein thong that was absolutely soaked.

Alyssa just left her shorts and stained underwear on the ground near to boys and started walking inside. Unfortunately, her soaked dress left a trail and the golf attendant noticed.

“I am afraid you are going to have to take your dress off too,” he said.

“Please, its barely dripping” Alyssa said through the tears. She knew that was a lie. Her crotch and backside were soaked.

“Alyssa let’s go! Those creeps are starting to film!” Katerina yelled.

Alyssa froze again with a look of horror on her face. A second video—this time, showing her having to undress after she wet herself. If anyone she knew discovered this, her reputation would never recover.

“Time for your spankings!” One of the men yelled as he started walking towards them.

In a hurry, Madison jumped in, peeling the blue dress over Alyssa’s head. Alyssa, still frozen, did not react and failed to cover her bottom half. For the second time in two days, her pink pussy glistened in the bright sun. All the men and the golf cart boys zoomed in with their phones, getting a good show of a bottomless girl that was way out of their league.

Unfortunately, because the dress was damp, it clung to Alyssa’s long hair and arms. Madison pulled and pulled, turning Alyssa around and giving everyone a great view of Alyssa’s tight, athletic backside. The pulling caused Alyssa white sports bra to ride up and soon her breasts bounced freely out of their constraints.

Alyssa had incredible long legs, a firm, athletic ass, and a dazzling pink pussy, but if there was one feature every man discussed when they mentioned Alyssa-- her breasts. They were large and perfectly round. Exposed in public for the first time, the boys and men cheered as they swung and dangled. Alyssa was bent over while Madison tried to pull the wet dress out of her long hair and down her arms, causing her large breasts swinging freely.

“HA! Look boys! On the bottom sides of her breasts! You can see a slight red scar! This bitch has a boob-job!” One of the men yelled as he filmed.

“My bitch wife made me buy her one! Damn, I was really hoping this young piece would be all natural! I guess not!”

“And that ass! Its practically orange!” Added another man “Look at that awful fake tan!”

Madison finally managed to pull the dress off the screaming Alyssa, who quickly put her breasts back in her bra and covered her pussy and ass with her hands. However, the damage had been done—everyone had at least a thirty second video of Alyssa showing off all her charms.

“I SWEAR….” Alyssa yelled, turning to the men and golf boys, “If ANY of you post this online, I will cut off your F*CKING BALLS!”

Some of the boys put their phones down but all the men kept filming.

Then, Kelly came running out of the clubhouse, still wearing her golf outfit. “What the hell is going on? I’ve been waiting inside for ten minutes. I want to get out of this skirt! Alyssa, why are you half naked?”

Before anyone could answer Kelly slipped on Alyssa’s wet Nike pros, landing on her back in the puddle of urine.

“Ahhh what the F*ck!? Is this PISS?!” She screamed as she grabbed her back in pain. She had landed with her legs spread wide and her skirt flipped up, giving everyone a gynecological view of her pussy as she rolled back in forth in pain. She rolled in the puddle for several seconds, clutching her lower back and thrashing her legs wide open, displaying every detail of her shaved pussy.

“This girl is running around the golf course panty-less!!” One of the men laughed “How much of a slut do you have to be to golf without underwear?!”

Katerina and Madison ran over to help Kelly up, pulling her out of the puddle as the crowd of boys and men filmed every last detail. “AH Kelly, you’re soaked! That’s disgusting!” Katerina cried.

“Come on girls, lets get inside. I think we all need a long shower after today.” Madison added.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” Another man said, “She’s soaked; she cants go inside like that!”

Madison glared at the cart boy, knowing what he was about to say.

“Those are the rules.” The cart boy said, “I’m sorry, but your friend Kelly here can’t go inside in urine soaked clothes.”

“What?! This is ridiculous!” Kelly cried but Madison explained the whole situation.

Kelly peeled off her golf polo, revealing a cute light blue sports bra. She then hooked her thumbs around her black skirt and dropped it to her feet, standing bottomless in front of the crowd. Indignant, she didn’t bother to cover and just marched to join the cowering Alyssa.

“Kelly…” Madison said sorrowfully but Kelly noticed it at about the same time. Due to rolling around in the puddle, her bra was soaked too.

“This is outrageous!” Kelly argued as she slipped the bra over her head. Kelly Miller, the quintessential girl next store, the Stanford grad and PhD candidate, the girl that got asked out everywhere she went but was too focused on her studies to date, stood completely naked in public for the first time.

Since everyone already had extensive videos of her pussy and ass, she only covered her breast, which made an interesting pose. Her breasts were smaller than Alyssa’s but were natural and still a decent size. Meanwhile, Alyssa stood next to her in her sports bra, covering her pussy with one hand and ass with her other. If Kelly was the girl next store every guy tried to date, Alyssa was the model every guy knew not to approach. Madison and Katerina, her two closest friends, were stunned to see their alpha attorney brought so low. She was the one that would often make guys cower at bars if they even asked for her number. New she stood there crying after having wet herself in front of a bunch of college boys and middle-aged men.

Madison guided Kelly towards the clubhouse while Katerina ushered Alyssa. They didn’t bother to claim the wet clothes and the boys added Kelly’s bra and Alyssa soaked panties to the collection.

Leaving the golf attendants flustered by the chain of events, the girls walked to the women’s locker room. The elite clubhouse had exquisite locker rooms and Madison, Alyssa, Katerina, and Kelly planned to use the pristine clubhouse to shower and get ready for the flight. They had already checked out of their room, so this was their best option for a relaxing shower before Vegas. They certainly needed a relaxing shower after the day’s events. Little did they know, the consequences of Kelly’s bad luck on the last hole would have far reaching effects beyond their little strip tease.
Acengod

Re: The Ripple Effect (Lady Lucia Summer Contest) (Act 1 complete)

Post by Acengod »

Thanks for posting your first story! Great read so far. I agree it starts off a little slow but I can see how the action is already picking up. Kelly was stupid to make that bet and poor Alyssa. I bet they are super embarrassed that they were seen naked by younger boys! I wonder if the boys are gunna blackmail them into doing stuff so that the video doesn’t get out? Can’t wait to see what happens with Madison and the other girls!
mastergepetto

Re: The Ripple Effect (Lady Lucia Summer Contest) (Act 1 complete)

Post by mastergepetto »

Acengod wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:08 pm Kelly was stupid to make that bet and poor Alyssa. I bet they are super embarrassed that they were seen naked by younger boys! I wonder if the boys are gunna blackmail them into doing stuff so that the video doesn’t get out? Can’t wait to see what happens with Madison and the other girls!
Glad you are enjoying the story so far! I have much more planned!

Kelly was way ahead so she thought she was safe to make the bet. Idk if you know much about golf but her quintuple bogey was a huge collapse.

I hope I got Kelly and Alyssa’s embarrassment across. They were extremely embarrassed to be seen naked by the college aged cart boys and the chauvinist men. These are two girls who the boys would NEVER stand a chance with under normal circumstances so being exposed in front of them adds a huge element to their humiliation. And for ambitious career women like Kelly and Alyssa, being exposed in front of the chauvinist men really hurt their “girl-boss” image and added to their embarrassment.

I didn’t want to make their initial embarrassment too extreme because there is much more to come for all four girls and even more girls we haven’t met yet! Act I was really just a set-up with some nudity built in to keep people reading. Stay tuned!
mastergepetto

Intermission

Post by mastergepetto »

In chaos theory, the butterfly effect—or ripple effect—is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministic, nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state. A ripple effect occurs when an initial disturbance to a system propagates outward to disturb an increasingly larger portion of the system, like ripples expanding across the water when an object is dropped into it.

For a low wage summer job, Bryan thought his gig as a golf attendant at Springhurst was pretty sweet. He had just finished his first year at Colorado State and had returned home for the Summer. His parents told him to get a Summer job and Bryan used his connections to land a job at the Country Club.

He spent most of his days tending to the golf carts, making sure they were clean and reloading them with tees and towels when necessary. It didn’t pay well, but the rich members and guests often gave him tips and he had free access to the club amenities on slow days.

Yesterday had been pretty slow and Bryan had done a quick back nine with three other golf attendants after the course closed. He enjoyed smoking cigars on the course and watching the sunset. When his foursome returned, they were greeted by a group of pool attendants on break telling them about this crazy hot blond that lost her bikini bottoms at the pool. They pulled up the video that was spreading among all the clubhouse staff and Bryan had to admit she was insanely attractive. Things just seemed to happen at Springhurst sometimes.

This morning, Bryan’s heart had skipped a beat when the hot blond from the video showed up at the pro shop with her three other friends. He kept picturing how her bare ass jiggled as she ran for the door. The blond probably had no idea he had the video of the pool incident saved on his phone and he tried to act cool as they shopped around the pro shop. Every time she would turn to look at a shirt or hat, he would imagine her bare ass as he had seen it on the video.

He offered to show them some of the newer shirts and offered them a discount, but they brushed him off, asking “does it look like we need a discount?” and walked to the other side of the store. Despite his charm that won over the college girls, these girls were way out of his league, and they completely ignored his flirtations as he processed their tee fees. The blond from the video even giggled at him when he stuttered about watching out for geese on the course. Still, these were four of the hottest girls he’d ever interacted with in person. He handed them the cart keys and gave them a wave, with only a girl named Kelly waving back as the other three rolled their eyes.

Now, Bryan stood in the vacant pro shop scrolling through his phone. That girl named Kelly that had waved to him this morning had lost some bet and had to go commando the rest of the weekend. In his left hand he held the white thong that Madison gave to him when the foursome returned. The thong was still warm and damp from a long morning on the course. On his phone were dozens of pictures Bryan had taken of Kelly and Alyssa’s unfortunate incident moments earlier. Bryan couldn’t believe that the same stuck up blond that had laughed at him in the shop this morning was the same girl that peed herself and stripped bottomless while crying like a little girl. He almost felt bad for her but remembered how she had rolled her eyes at him.

Bryan zoomed in on one of the more explicit photos which showed Kelly’s gaping pussy and asshole from behind. He could see every little fold of her pussy lips, every little hair around her asshole, and even the darker skin of her asshole and vagina. Not only did this girl brazenly flash all the golf attendants, she had even given him her snapchat. He thought about sending her a chat but decided to wait until later.

When Kelly hit her ball into the water on the 18th hole, she did not know that her errant stroke would set in motion a bizarre chain of events that would change the lives of many people at the club that day. She was an exceptional golfer and never made costly errors like that. Had Kelly knelt down to inspect the grass, she would have noticed a burnt off cigar stub that had been dropped by Bryan on the course the previous evening. Instead, she decided to trust the course, and as her club swung through the rough, the blade caught the cigar stub, causing her club to twist and careening her ball into the water on the left.

The ball caused an enormous splash as it entered the water, sending ripples throughout the lake. Disturbed by the splash and ripples, birds that had been peacefully bathing in the water took off in every direction. One particular bird started flying along the lake towards the green. It landed by the green and noticed a shiny white object sitting on the pristine grass—Kelly’s second ball.

Interested in the shiny round object that looked like an egg, the bird flew over and grabbed the ball. It would make a great addition to the bird’s nest, the bird thought. The bird flew off with the ball and soared towards the club house.

Eventually, the bird grew tired of flying with the ball and decided to take a break on some cables overlooking the resort. There, the bird hung out with its new prized possession for a while, not letting it leave its beak until suddenly, with a jolt, the cables came to life. Startled, the bird dropped the shiny white object and the ball landed a couple feet below the bird in the gears of the ski lift, where it rested precariously between the spinning gears.
mastergepetto

Act II, Scene 1

Post by mastergepetto »

First part of Act II. Still mostly set up but Act II will get going very quickly. Once the action starts in Act II, it will be non-stop until the end of the story.

———————————————————————————————
Olivia had been looking forward to this day for months! Years even! She had finally turned 18 and for her eighteenth birthday party, her dad had rented out the pool and patio at Springhurst Resort for her and her schoolmates to celebrate!

Going into her Senior year, Olivia was the most popular girl at Springdale High School. She had everything going for her—she was pretty, she was smart, she was athletic, and her parents were well off. Growing up in the wealthy area of Springdale, she had spent Summers tanning by the pool at Springhurst Country Club and Resort and winters skiing the impressive slopes. Her father was on the Board of Governors for the club and everyone at the club knew her and her family well. The pool boys, many of them her classmates or former classmates, catered to her every need.

Her eighteenth birthday party was sure to be the social event of the summer and everyone from her high school would be there, including her younger brother and his weird friends. Her younger brother and his friends were Sophomores at the High School and always seemed to be causing trouble, especially when Olivia or her friends were around. She wouldn’t let that bother her though because tonight was not just her eighteenth birthday party-- tonight was the night she would finally lose her virginity.

Her girlfriends were all in on it. Her father had let them rent out a cabin up on the ski slopes for a girls-only afterparty. What he didn’t know was that her best friends were going to sneak her boyfriend and his friends into the cabin where Olivia would surprise him with a night neither of them would soon forget.

She had spent hours getting the cabin ready for tonight’s activities, laying out rose petals in the bedroom and setting out cups and booze for drinking games. As the time for her grand entrance into adulthood grew near, she changed into her favorite bikini—one she knew her boyfriend liked—and covered up with a bright, floral beach cover-up.

Olivia looked down the hill at the Resort were all her friends had gathered for her birthday. Since Springhurst Country Club and Resort was known for its Winter Skiing, it had ski lifts that connected the main clubhouse to the cabins and the cabins to the Ski area. During the Summer, the Ski lifts would occasionally operate to transport guests between the clubhouse and cabins.

Olivia intended to ride the main ski lift down to the clubhouse, which would take her by the pool deck, giving her a grand entrance into her party! She phoned down to the operator to start the lift, and as the lift commenced, the crowd of high schoolers, club staff, and event photographers gathered to watch her descent. Olivia jumped on the ski lift and felt a rush of nostalgia from many winters spent up on the slopes. Tonight would be a great party!

Meanwhile, Sarah Kennedy sat atop the lifeguard stand, keeping an eye on the crowd of people in and around the pool. At 25, Sarah was one of the older, more senior lifeguards. She started working at the club as a lifeguard at 18 and worked there every Summer when she was home from college. While in college, Sarah was D1 swimmer at Arizona State. Working as a lifeguard during the Summers allowed Sarah to use the pool in the mornings before it opened to keep up with her conditioning before returning to campus in the Fall. It also paid relatively well for a Summer job.

After graduation, she was offered a full-time salaried position as the assistant manager of the lifeguard team, which she had been working for three years. As the assistant manager, she oversaw training the newer lifeguards and managing the pool when the manager was absent.

It was days like this when Sarah wished she didn’t have to sit in the sun for hours. It was hot and the clubhouse building blocked any breeze. This afternoon was busier than normal because one of the clubhouse Board Members had rented out the pool deck for his daughter’s 18th birthday party. She had seen the board member’s daughter tanning by the pool many times over the years while lifeguarding and thought her name was Olivia. She was nice and never gave Sarah trouble when she was working.

The board member’s son, and Olivia’s younger brother, on the other hand, had been a thorn in Sarah’s side for years. His name was Danny and he was a total spoiled terror. When Sarah started working here at 18, Danny was 8 and Sarah had difficulty getting him to follow the rules of the pool. Danny and his friends would always sprint around the pool deck and splash around the pool. As Danny and his friends got older, their antics became worse. They’d often push girls into the pool and have competitions over who could cannon-ball closest to groups of girls in the pool. Sarah constantly yelled at them, but they never seemed to listen, since Danny’s dad paid Sarah’s salary, or something like that.

Sarah scanned the pool and looked at the lifeguard sitting in the stand opposite her. Alex was 18 and had started just four weeks ago. He was a swimmer in high school and had the perfect athletic build to be a lifeguard. Since Sarah was the assistant manager, it was her job to train him, and they were scheduled to work every shift together until Alex was sufficiently trained. When they weren’t working the pool, they would spend hours in the lifeguard office practicing life saving skills and running through scenarios. She had gotten to know him well and enjoyed the mentor-mentee relationship that they had formed.

Today would be the biggest test yet for Alex, and Sarah hoped he was up for it. Hundreds of students from the local high school had shown up at the clubhouse to celebrate Olivia’s birthday party. From her seven years of experience, Sarah knew that whenever large groups of high school students congregated around the pool, there was always trouble. She just hoped this afternoon would not be too much of a disaster.