Pantsing gone too far true story.

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Imagination

Pantsing gone too far true story.

Post by Imagination »

Hey, I posted a fictional story based on an experience on the main board but thought I'd share with you an ENF moment I've seen, I might add more later.

I call it: Girl pantsing pranks.

In school I hung around with a wide range of people.

There were a couple of girls (we'll call them Katie and Izzy) I was friends with who used to mess around a lot, and liked to pants people.

They pantsed me once in the hallway nearly pulling my boxers down, and did that sort of stuff with everyone.

They used to flip each others skirts up, in fact the first time I saw a girl's panties was because of them.

This one day though one of them took it too far, and I was lucky enough to see.

It started in gym class, when Katie was stood round with a group of us, both guys and girls.

Izzy snuck up behind her and yanked her gym shorts down to her ankles.

I remember staring at Katie's exposed pink panties and hearing everyone laugh.

Katie laughed too and bent to pick up her shorts, a little embarrassed but used to being pantsed.

When she bent down Izzy decided to tug on her panties...

We all watched as the top half of Katie's butt came into view and she stood up to quickly pull her panties back up, in the process a few of us got a glimpse of her pubes peeking over the top of her underwear.

This time Katie looked genuinely embarrassed that people had seen her butt and some (if not all) of her pussy.

I almost had to hide the semi that I got from seeing her nearly naked butt.

By the end of class we'd almost forgotten

Later on though, at lunch, it turned out that Katie hadn't forgotten.

Our group was at a table in the crowded canteen when Katie and Izzy came up to the table.

Katie had her lunch in her school bag but Izzy had bought food from the canteen and carried it on a tray with both hands.

As they approached the table, we noticed Katie hang behind Izzy.

Before they'd reached the table, in the middle of the busy canteen filled with our classmates and kids from other years, Katie decided to get Izzy back.

Before we knew it we saw Katie getting her revenge on Izzy.

She grabbed Izzy's trousers and pulled them down. Hard.

Everyone who was looking in that general direction watched Izzy's pants slide down her legs to the floor.

This time was different though.

Katie had (probably on purpose) accidentally got hold of Izzy's panties when she pulled her pants down.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head as I saw Izzy stood in front of me COMPLETELY NAKED from the waist down.

She stood facing us with her unshaved pussy totally exposed and her naked butt on show to everyone behind her.

Everyone at our table just stared but didn't say anything, seeing our friend's most private parts completely uncovered.

Izzy looked down, probably expecting to see her panties on show, and freaked out!

She screamed when she saw that her ass and pussy were out on display, which drew more attention, and pretty soon half the room was staring at the girl with no panties on.

She had the tray in her hands so couldn't cover up immediately, we got a good ten second look at her exposed front before she managed to do anything.

She had turned bright red and gathering her wits, she bent forward to put her tray on the table. I heard some whistles, so that must have given some kids a great view of her naked butt.

Well, I guess Katie was still pissed off from Izzy trying to pull her panties down in gym, because as Izzy straightened back up and bent to pull up her pants, Katie had her final revenge.

Izzy was bent, bottomless, as we watched her reaching for her pants and panties, embarrassed.

Katie gave her a quick shove on the side as she was bending and sent her flying to the floor.

I stared not believing my eyes, and everyone in the canteen saw Izzy fall to the floor, still wearing nothing below the waist.

Her legs came up and she landed on her butt on the floor.

Unfortunately, she landed with her legs apart giving everyone a really intimate view of her crotch.

The room erupted with laughter and I saw some camera flashes while Izzy rolled on the floor, completely exposed.

She clamped her hands over her crotch and crawled upright, giving everyone one last look at her butt before she pulled her pants and panties up and ran out of the canteen.

Her and Katie fell out after that, understandably.

She got teased by almost everyone from that day on and kinda left our friendship group.

Some girls in the year above kept calling her flasher and I think they started to hold her skirt up and give her wedgies in front of their friends too.