Friend's sister (short + inspiration)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Imagination

Friend's sister (short + inspiration)

Post by Imagination »

Hey guys, here's a short story about my friend's sister getting humiliated, I've added the true inspiration for it at the end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we were 18 me and my friend Mark went over to our friend Marianne's house at the end of summer before we all went off to university.

It was a blazing hot day and we decided to chill in her pool.

Marianne was wearing her bikini when she greeted us at the door, it was a two piece with a strapless top that clung to her C-cup boobs.

She wasn't anything special to look at, she was short and a little chubby and we were both just friends with her.

Her sister was in, Bethany, who was two years younger than Marianne and a lot taller and (admittedly) curvier.

She came up to us while we were at the door and slung an arm around her older sister and we all talked for a bit.

Bethany said "I'll come and join you, I'll just get changed."

She went to leave and then turned and quickly hooked her finger into Marianne's strapless top.

Me and Mark both stared while we watched Bethany pull the top down, sliding it off Marianne's chest in front of us.

Luckily for Marianne she managed to throw one arm over her nearly freed boobs and catch onto her top with her other arm.

We didn't get to see her exposed boobs for nipples, just a lot of cleavage, but she sure did look embarrassed as she covered herself up.

Bethany ran off laughing, going upstairs to get changed, and we laughed it off and headed to the pool.

We were all playing and swimming in the pool, the incident all but forgotten, when Bethany joined us.

She jumped into the pool wearing a two piece bikini secured with ties at the sides of her bottoms and back of her top.

We swam and played for about an hour, when Bethany brought up her little "prank".

"Hey Marianne, lucky the boys didn't get a real look at your tits eh? that would have been super embarrassing" she said while laughing.

Marianne blushed and we laughed, but we later found out that Bethany should have kept quiet.

Marianne got out saying she needed the toilet, but we didn't know that she actually moved our towels inside and locked the back door, hiding the key.

After a while Bethany said " I'm gonna get out" and swam past us to the steps.

Marianne said okay and swam over to give her sister a hug and let her swim off.

She had actually untied Bethany's bottoms and as she swam off, she had swam right out of them.

At that moment, only Marianne knew about her sister's predicament, but we soon found out.

We all watched as Bethany climbed onto the ladder, pulling herself out of the water.

It soon became obvious that Bethany had no bottoms on, her bare ass was on show in front of us as she climbed.

I watched her butt moving as she climbed the ladder, it was pert and bubble shaped and I admit it made me a bit 'excited'.

She reached the top and stood on the side, me and Mark stared in a trance but Marianne laughed loudly and said "Bethany!"

This caused her to turn and face us - I couldn't believe it! She stood there in only a bikini top oblivious to her uncovered crotch that was totally exposed to us.

Bethany stood there, confused, we still had an unobstructed view.

That was when Marianne lifted the bottoms out of the water and waved them saying "Missing something?"

Bethany immediately looked down and realising her current state shrieked and threw her hands over her naked pussy.

She had turned bright red, realising that both me and Mike had seen not only her pussy but her uncovered ass too.

She bent forward covering up and shouted at her sister to give her the bottoms back while me and mike laughed at her.

Bending forwards we all saw her ample cleavage framed by her bikini top, which was the icing on the cake.

I thought that it was over and that Marianne had pranked her good, but it turned out that Marianne had been even more ruthless.

Bethany looked around for her towel and didn't see it or any other, she must have realised that Marianne wasn't going to give up her bottoms so she made a break for the house.

We watched her butt bouncing as she ran to the back door and tried to get inside, but Marianne had locked the door.

This meant that Bethany was stuck outside with us - completely bottomless.

After a minute of trying to get in (and not covering her cute butt) Bethany must have realised that it was futile.

She seemed to notice that her naked butt was on show to us and hurriedly slapped a hand over it, turning and placing the other hand over her front.

Her eyes darted, around the pool and at us two older boys who had gotten a good look at her, and she blushed.

Seeing no other option she jumped into the pool in an attempt to cover her exposed body.

At this point Marianne said "Come on boys, lets get out" and we did.

Marianne stood at the pool edge taunting her sister with her bottoms and said "If you don't get out now, I'll ring your friends and tell them to come round".

Bethany looked scared, she obviously didn't want that.

Then Marianne said "If you get out, I'll give you the bottoms back"

Bethany looked unsure then after a while climbed out of the pool, with her hands clamped over her pussy.

"If you want to be let it" said Marianne, retrieving the hidden key and her phone " you'll have to trade the top for the bottoms".

Bethany looked worried "No way, I don't want anyone seeing my boobs" she said, her voice shaking.

Marianne just grabbed her phone and said "Okay, I guess your friends can see your naked butt then"

Bethany panicked and said "No wait, I'll do it".

We watched as she took off her bikini top, carefully covering her boobs with an arm and handed it over.

She stood there naked, desperately covering her private parts as Marianne smiled.

"Right" Said Marianne " Just put your hands on your head and I'll let you in".

Bethany was about to protest when Marianne had the phone up on speakerphone and we heard the dial tone.

"Hey Stacey, I was just wondering if you want to come see Bethany? Maybe bring Jimmy and Craig, we're in the pool right now"

I could see Bethany losing it and she finally said "yes, okay, hang up".

Marianne smiled in triumph and watched as her sister raised both her hands and put them on her head, leaving her naked body uncovered.

I stared in disbelief, looking at Bethany's shaved pussy and uncovered, perky boobs hanging there.

She looked completely humiliated, knowing that two older guys could see her totally naked.

I saw Marianne snap a picture of her and heard her say "Turn around for us and I'll let you in" holding out the key.

We all watched as an ashamed Bethany slowly turned around with her hands on her head, showing her naked and uncovered butt to us. I couldn't believe it, I had never seen anyone naked in that detail before, and I'm sure that Bethany had never been shown in that detail either.

Marianne threw the key onto the floor in front of her sister and we watched as she bent over to grasp it and hastily unlocked the door and ran inside.

I always remember that day and I'm sure that Bethany remembers not to f*ck with her sister.

The End.

--------------------------------------

True story inspiration:

This is very loosely based on an experience I had at my friend's pool when we were teens.

I was younger than in this story and my friends and me were in our friends pool with her sister (who was 1 year below us).

I remember that her sister was on the side of the pool, about to jump in, when my friend (her sister) yanked down her bikini bottoms.

We all stared at her sister's naked crotch and she looked super embarrassed. Then her sister pushed her into the pool while stepping on her bottoms, sending her bottomless into the pool.

Our friend made her sister chase her around the pool totally bottomless in front of us before she gave her the bottoms back, I saw her crotch and her butt.

I always wished that it would have gone further than that, so wrote this story.
Executionus

Re: Friend's sister (short + inspiration)

Post by Executionus »

You've gotta admire someone who has earned retribution yet dances around blissfully unaware of the doom approaching. Fun little story.
RandomName

Post by RandomName »

Executionus wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:32 pm You've gotta admire someone who has earned retribution yet dances around blissfully unaware of the doom approaching. Fun little story.
Thanks!

This is my new account btw... for some reason I couldn't get back into the Imagination one!
But definitely one of my favourites yeah!

Did you ever see or hear anything like this happening'?
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

Surely a hard learned lesson for Bethany: don't continue to throw rocks at a hornet's nest without ample protection! And a skimpy two piece swimsuit definitely isn't ample protection. Maybe double knotting her bikini ties would've saved her some humiliation... or maybe that still wouldn't have been good enough.

The way this is written, it sounds like Bethany could've gotten away with it if she'd stopped at "just" carrying out her prank. But she just had to rib Marianne about it a bit more after that, and that pushed Marianne over the edge.

It's fun to imagine Bethany struggling to remove her top while also trying to keep as much covered as possible, all with just two hands. Even more fun when that effort was all wasted due to having to put her hands on her head right afterward. About all she could do at that point was keep her legs tightly together, I guess.

I can understand wishing a little more had happened during the real life inspiration incident. But it sounds like the reality was already some pretty good sightseeing!