Erica stories masterpost

where you can find a list of an author's entire body of works.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Erica and The School Play part 1

Post by Girlspns »

Erica and The School Play part 1 - by johndoe06

"Erica, you should sign up"

"Hum?" I came back to reality looking up

Alicia was pointing at the school bulletin board where there was a sign-up sheet

"The School Play!" she began reading from the board

"Calling all aspiring actors and behind-the-scenes stars!

We're excited to announce auditions for the school's upcoming Rome and Juliet play. Whether you love acting, singing, dancing, or working backstage, there's a place for you in our production. Roles available for actors of all experience levels! No previous acting experience necessary. Join us for this incredible opportunity to showcase your talent and make new friends. We can't wait to see you at auditions! Sign up on this sheet. Break a leg, and let's make this a play to remember!"

"Alicia but look at the audition dates, it's today"

"Right now to me more precise. That's why we're here"

I look around and realize the theater class door was right next to the board.

"Oh..."

"Great! It's settled then" Alicia said excited, dragging me by the hand into the theater class.

Inside there was a line with a few students auditioning. Mrs. Chariot was sitting at a table with her assistant, another student. They were taking notes of the people auditioning. I waited with Alicia for my turn. When we were up Alicia put me forward.

"Hello Erica, good to see you auditioning, it's good to try to come out of your comfort zone sometimes" Mrs. Chariot said, with a pity smile.

Her assistant was Bobby a clear 'theater kid', he spoke "So, what are you auditioning for, Erica?"

"oh... I... I haven't actually read Romeo and Juliet..." I said rubbing my elbow.

He just rolled his eyes "What can you do, can you act? Sing? Dance? Anything"

I was starting to blush "I... I don't know..."

He rolled his eyes harder if that was even possible. He looked at Mrs. Chariot throwing his shoulders but she said "Can you scream?"

"I think so..."

"Give me a scream, a big one, from the top of your lungs" she said looking hopeful.

I took a deep breath but the only thing that came out was the most out-of-tune pathetic excuse for a cry "aaAaaaAaaaaaaaaAaaaaaa..." until Alicia gave my foot a big stomp "...aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOUCH ALICIA!!!"

Everyone started laughing, even Mrs. Chariot was trying to hide her giggle while I rubbed my foot with my hands.

"Good job Erica, and nice assist Alicia" Mrs. Chariot said giggling, she turned to Bobby "Alright Bobby, write her up, she got the part"

I waited outside for Alicia to finished auditioning and when she came out I was still rubbing my sore foot.

"Ouch alicia, that stomp really hurt..." I pouted.

"Boo hoo, you got the part didn't you?" she laughed "Now us and the girls have a excuse to hang out everyday after class!"

"The girls?"

"Yeah, did I forget to tell you? Carrie and Lisa are also in the play" she giggle as she skipped away

Next day I was in the hallways and was approached by Bobby, he told me to walk with him as he marched fast down the halls

"Alright, Erica" Bobby handed me a stack of paper as we walked "You have no lines you're an extra" he was sassier than I'd like. "...but Mrs. Chariot pitys you and wants you to come out of your shell or something, so you get to be the extra who has the scream at the end of the play"

"The scream?"

"Yes, it's all in the script I gave you, I won't go in details but close to the end of the play you'll be on a wooden stock for a while 'watching the fight happen' before you scream of te top of your lungs when one of the characters dies" he said

"Wooden stock? like those medieval ones?"

"Exactly, Lisa is running the props and costumes department for this play and it will have one done by rehearsal"

"Lisa? Props and costumes? Why?" I inquired, confused

"Beats me. We offered her Juliet, but she decline and demanded she ran props and costumes instead". We were walking fast like he had somewhere to be. "Okay, so read the whole script, and practice your scream, it's literally your only moment to shine. don't. fuck. it. up."

No pressure.

He walked off before I could thank him.

During my free period I read the script and my part was mostly just being there in the background with some other extras. Apparently they moved the fight scene to the end of the play and by that scene I'd be locked in a wooden stock, with my arms ad head in the wholes, while the fight happened. Once this Mercutio guy dies I'm suppose to scream in horror. He then says a few things and the they draw the curtains. that's the last scene I'm in.

I still don't understand why Lisa got a backstage job, why not one of the main parts, I know she could act and she loved the attention...

Later that day we had our first meeting in the theater room.

I walked in and everyone was doing something in the theater room, some students were rehearsing lines, some were painting scenery, some were making costumes. everyone seemed busy and I was just standing there.

Carrie approached me

"Hey Erica, I hear you got kind of a speaking role, good for you!" she seemed excited for me.

"Oh... thanks Carrie, it's not really speaking though, it's just a scream. What part did you get?"

"Can't you tell?" she gave a spin in the puffy dress she was wearing, it looked like a princess' with a corset cinched tightly around her waist, accentuating her slender figure and uplifting her bosom. "I'm Juliet!"

"Carrie! Congratulations, that's great!"

My excitement was cut short, replaced by a hotter feeling when Carrie got real close to me and put a finger on my lips "I might need some practice with the kissing scene, though" She said giggling. She then took her finger off my lips and got her face real close to mine, I could feel her warm breath. "Is now a good time?"

"I... I..."

"Stop messing around you two" I heard Lisa's sharp voice as she approached us. Carrie took a step back giggling. "I'm gonna need Erica for a costume fitting" Lisa said pulling me by the arm "come!"

Carrie gave me a little goodbye wave moving her lips silently saying "good luck" as I was dragged away.

When Lisa stopped dragging me I was in the backstage behind the curtains, there was a rack with some costumes and Lisa was writing something on a clipboard. I noticed how she was dressed really chic (as she usually did, but in a different style), high waste pants, turtle neck sweater, she had pencil behind her ear and a soft tailor metric tape around the back of her neck nd falling on her perfect breasts. everything was in a beige/oat-meal color scheme, she looked like a fashion designer or something.

"Drop your pants"

!

My eyes widened “Here? Why?” I panicked, not even questioning why she wanted me naked, just questioning the location.

Lisa had her arms crossed “It’s your costume fitting, and do. Not. Waste. My. Time.” She said being very serious

Oh no. I looked around and even though we were behind a curtain there was a big gap where I could see people, there was a rack on wheels with a bunch of costumes which covered my body from the people in the room. If someone turned around now they’d see Lisa standing next to the rack and would see only my head and feet behind the costumes on the rack.

“Can I have the costume first…?” I asked defeated

“Erica, you want me to move this rack so everyone can see your bald cunt when you change or do you wanna do what I say?!” She threatened with a curl of the lip.

I know Lisa, I knew she really meant it. Rubbing my elbows I looked over the rack, people going about their business not paying attention to us. Maybe if I did this quickly I’d be in Lisa’s costume before anyone wandered back here…

I hooked my thumbs on the sides of my sweat pants started pushing them down, trying to keep an eye out over the rack.

“I ain’t got all day Erica!” Lisa snapped at me.

I closed my eyes and pushed my pants to the ground, kicking off my sandals in the process. I quickly stood up and looked over the rack.

No one was looking this way.

I see Lisa quickly snatch my pants and sandals from the ground.

I was standing in just my tank top and heart pattern panties. I was't wearing a bra today cause I didn’t really need them and my shirt (which I now lost) was thick enough, but it's fine, Lisa was probably about to get me the costume now.

“Now the shirt.”

My eyes widened again, I kept going back and fourth looking over the rack and back to Lisa. Oh my god she was doing it again, she was going to strip me naked in school!

But if I didn't do it... Every time I defied Lisa things usually turned out for the very worst.

"The sooner you get it off the sooner I can get your costume." Lisa said.

I took hold of the hem of my shirt up and started to lift it up, exposing my stomach to Lisa.

I was already blushing profusely, I could feel my cheeks burning.

I kept looking over the rack and back to Lisa, the shirt showing my underboobs (the little I had) and after looking again over the rack, in one swift motion I passed it through my arms and head, removing it completely.

She extended her hand and I gave her my shirt. Covering my nipples with my other arm.

Lisa looked at me looking disgusted as she usually did, I was wearing only my little girl panties, and nothing else, now holding each tit on one hand.

Lisa looked me up and down. What was she thinking? Was she going to take my panties next?

“Stay right here, I'm gonna get your costume” she said as she started to walk off with my things. _“You better not get anything from this rack to cover up! _I don’t want your sweaty naked ass dirtying up all the other costumes, you hear me?!”

Damn, this was my backup plan…

“Ok…” I said weakly, not daring to defy her.

She walked off going around the curtains and I lost sight of her.

So there I was, hiding behind a costume rack in the corner of the backstage wearing just my panties, covering my tits with my hands.

I waited a bit but Lisa didn't come back, but at least the other students hadn't noticed my state of dress. some people walked backstage to grab some things but without going around the clothes rack they could see my bare feet under it and my head over it. The was no reason to assume I was naked.

When people walked in or out of the backstage and the curtain moved I could catch a glimpse of the other students in the main stage and room, Carrie practicing her lines with a boy, Alicia also practicing her lines with another girl. Mrs. Chariot was on her desk writing or rewriting on what seemed to be the script of the play. And Bobby was walking fast through people holding a copy of the script on his hand, seemed to be looking for someone.

He looked through the curtain when it moved and spotted my head over the racks. We made eye contact and he started marching my way.

Oh god, what do I do, what do I do?

"Erica!" he said, on the other side of the rack. he was tall, he could probably see my bare shoulders.

"WAIT! don't come closer, I'm...I'm..."

"What is it? You changing or something?"

"NO!" I exclaimed as he took a step back anyway "I'm just..." my arms were hugging me, it probably wasn't a big deal to be changing behind the rack but the fact that I didn't have my clothes with me could be seen as very suspicious. That and the fact that I could feel my panties getting damp... "my costume is just ugly ok, I don't wanna be seen in it..."

"You know you're going to be seen in it by a lot of people the day of the presentation right?"

"...yet! I don't wanna be seen in it YET, before Lisa fixes it." I said trying my best to cover my chest.

"Erica, I don't have time for your shenanigans, there's been some changes in the script and I need to tell you about it"

"I... what changed?" I asked. At this point I was almost crouching down so he wouldn't see me over the rack, but not too much so I could still look at him.

"The last scene you're in, the one you're with your arms and head in the pillory, the wooden stock thing. It's going to be way longer so..."

"Awww... I don't wanna be stuck in that thing..." I whined

"Jesus Christ Erica, shut up! stop interrupting me, I'm on the clock here!" I shut my mouth, embarrassed "Good! now listen, You'll be there for like 15 minutes, way before the fight scene starts. So we're gonna have a little stool for you sit down and have you bottom half be hidden behind the curtains, so you won't have to be standing while in the pillory. But you'll still have to act like you're in pain in it, ok?"

My mind was far away, thinking about how naked I was while talking to a guy. He didn't seem to have any idea of my state of dress, my panties were definitely too damp now, and I could feel my hard nipples poking my hands.

"I... yeah, sure... no problem..." I said agreeing with him without fully listening.

"Good, don't forget to practice that scream for the closing scene." he said, grabbing a costume from the rack, rattling it, almost exposing me. I jumped in panic. He took one costume, turned around and walked away.

I jumped in panic, one less costume on the rack wasn't really a problem, but he took it so fast I thought I was going to be exposed.

I was once again, left alone.

Until another girl approached mean an grabbed a costume, she just smiled when our eyes met. There were probably like 15 costumes in te rack, I was just scared of them getting to close.

Then another girl came by and took another costume, then another, then a guy.

everyone looked at me and I adjusted my body to stay hidden, saying an awkward hi or nodding to the people who came take their costumes.

After a feel people I needed adjust the remaining costumes together to cover me. There were just 2 left. I was sweating again, panic was setting in.

For a while no one came around where I was, and most people seemed to be rehearsing in the main stage and in the rest of the room. Right now there was no one in my line of sight,

I was almost crouching again, behind the two costumes that were left.

What was taking Lisa so long?!

I heard the sound of someone coming from the other side of the rack, something rattling the costumes, by the time I turned around to look the person had grabbed both costumes as I panicked trying to cover myself with my hands again.

"hey there gorgeous" it was Carrie! Thank god!

The two costumes were still on the rack, she was just grabbing them with both arms, hugging them.

"Wait, Carrie, don't take the costumes, please, they're my only cover!" I said nervous and sweating.

She was looking me up and down, smiling.

"Gee, I don't know Erica, 'teach' told us to rehearse on costume to get use to them."

"I... but... Why do you need two? Aren't you already wearing yours?"

She laughed "very observant of you, but these are for Alicia and Wendy. We're going to rehearse our scene together." She was enjoying this, I could hear it in her voice. "but I MIGHT be persuaded to rehearse with them later..."

She had walked around the rack and was facing me, I was covering my painfully hard nipples trying to stay behind her and the costumes on the rack, in case anyone showed up. I was breathing faster she was taking a step closer to me. My bare back was against the wall now. I was beginning to sweat too.

"...if you rehearse wit me now!" she said.

I let out a audible phew.

That wasn't so bad. I was so worked up at this point that I imagining her making me take off my panties or something. Just rehearsing her lines was fine.

"I... yes, of course, what are the lines?" I could practice with her till Lisa came back with my costume, at least Carrie's puffy dress could block anyone who passed by from seeing me,

"There are none. It's the kiss scene" she finally said.

Oh...

She took my my chin on her hands again, using her index finger and thumb to move my head upwards a little. She was very close to me. Her other hand grabbed both my wrists on my chest and moved them above my head, exposing my tits once again. and pinning me to the wall.

"So..." she said so close to my face her lips were almost touching mine "What will it be?"

I closed my eyes and leaned forward, I knew what was coming.

With my arms held above my head, my body completely exposed, save for my damp panties. Carrie locked lips with me. Her mouth felt hot on mine and I could feel her tongue entering, dancing inside me. My nipples were hard, begging to be touched, but Carrie's other hand was still on my chin. I could feel my clit peeking out of it's hood, and the hotter it got the more I wanted to touch it. Involuntarily I was struggling trying to free my hands, not to stop Carrie, but to touch myself. Carrie on the other hand, held thigh, she was bigger than me, I was no match for her.

Suddenly I heard a noise coming from the Rack, behind Carrie, and stopped kissing her in panic, trying to crouch so her big dress would hide me but Carrie still held my hands tight above my head. I was still hidden but not by a lot. I could only poke my head to the side to see who was there.

"Carrie, what are you doing? Me and Alicia were waiting for these costumes" Wendy, one of Alicia's friends from the debate team, spoke, grabbing both dresses from the rack while looking at Carrie's back.

I hid behind Carrie again. Carrie just stood there holding me, she was making a face like she was trying to come up with something.

"... hum... go ahead, I'll be there in a second" She said, not coming up with anything.

Wendy just stood there confused, seeing Carrie facing a wall not understanding why she wasn't coming.

Luckily Wendy just shrugged and said "okay..." turning around and leaving with both dresses, leaving the rack empty.

Carrie turned her face back to me, grinning. "Where were we?" She used her free hand (the one that was on my chin) to pinched my nipple hard.

"Oaawwwnn..." I started to moan loudly but it was immediately stifled by Carrie lips on mine again before it could get any louder.

Carrie kept kissing me for a few minutes. Teasing my nipples while holding my hands up, my legs were weak by this point, almost trembling. I don't think I remember a kiss like this in the script. She kept teasing my nipples with her fingers, touching them, flicking, twisting them. Gently, then rougher, the gently again. it was driving me crazy. All I wanted was for her to touch my clit, to let go of my hands, to put something inside me.

When Carrie had her way with me all logic would fly out of the window. Right now I completely forgot I was in school. I was already panting under Carrie's kiss, I was ready to orgasm at any moment. And then I finally felt it. Carrie's hand left my tits and went for my panties.

She pulled them the lower she could without releasing my hands (about mid thigh) and used her foot to pull them down all the way down.

I stepped out of them, not caring for anything other then Carrie's hand.

And for the first time today, I was completely naked in school.

Carrie moved her hand to my already parted lips, gently touching them. She caressed them softly, which left me bucking my hips forward like a horny addict.

She removed her hand from my kitty and stopped kissing me for a second. I was left confused with pleading eyes, I needed this now. With my hands still held above my head, Carrie was my only way to cum now, she had all the power. Still very close to my face, I could feel her warm breath as she said

"I wanna see you beg for it."

My eyes widened, my mind was too far gone to try anything else other than to cum right now, I felt like a passenger on my own body as the words escaped my mouth without me having any control over them.

"Please, please Carrie, please make me cum, I'll do anything, please, I'm so close, please" I felt pathetic but I could not stop, in fact this was making me even hotter somehow.

Carrie just stood there grinning like she just got exactly what she wanted. She put two fingers inside my mouth, and I began sucking them. I don't know why I did it or why she put them there, but my tongue was doing it's best work on her fingers.

After a few seconds of me obscenely sucking on Carrie's fingers hoping she'd touch me again, she took them out, and said "good girl" as she lowered her now wet fingers and stuck them inside my pussy.

I jolted upwards in surprise, but soon I melted, my legs almost gave out but Carrie was holding me up by my hands above my head.

She began pumping her fingers inside my pussy, her thumb rubbing my clit. I was trying suppress my moans, but some were escaping my lips. I knew it was a matter of time.

I was so close. "Carrie... I'm... I'm going to..."

"Cum for me, Erica"

And just as I felt a wave about to come crashing down through my body, we both heard

"Carrie get your hands off Erica right now!" it was Lisa, she sounded pissed.

Carrie immediately removed her hand from inside me and let go of my arms.

Me on the other hand, without Carrie holding me up anymore, I fell to the floor like a rag doll, naked, covered in sweat and panting like some horny goblin.

"Carrie, can't I leave you alone with Erica for one minute without you fingering her?" Lisa said, bossy but not angry anymore.

"Oh Lisa, can you blame me? Look how yummy she looks all horny and wet" Carrie said, bubbly, pointing to the horny mess on the floor that was me right now.

I didn't get to cum, and with Lisa here, I probably wasn't going to be able to until I got home...

"And you Erica, can't you ever control yourself? Look at you, pathetic"

the horniness in my body began to mix with shame and humiliation, I was feeling awful... I still wanted to cum right there but I felt bad.

"Carrie, go practice with the girls, Alicia and Wendy are waiting for you."

"Oh, right!" Carrie said, blowing me a kiss and skipping away.

Lisa picked up my panties from the floor with her fingers while looking disgusted. Right now there were no more clothes on the rack and the only thing keeping my naked ass from being seen by everyone was the curtain of the backstage. If anyone walked by they'd catch me in this deplorable state.

but when I started coming to my senses I noticed Lisa was holding some kind of cloth in her hand.

"Wha... What is that?" I managed to bauble.

"That's your peasant costume. Or did you completely forget why you were naked in the first place?" She said dropping the costume on me.

now fully aware of my surroundings again, feeling a wave of embarrassment and shame of my state in such a public place I fumbled with the costume trying to put it on.

When I finally did it was nothing more then a potato sack. It was literally a beige potato sack with a hole for my had, two holes on the sides from my arms, and the bottom was just one big hole. It left my arms and legs naked, and it came to my mid thigh. I was too weak to even complain that was skimpy for a medieval peasant.

"I... ok..." I said, I stepped forward to grab my panties but Lisa pulled them away

"You absolutely do not deserve panties right now! In fact, you're getting punished for you little stunt with Carrie just now." She said crossing her arms.

Oh no...

I was already sweating again.

A lot of scenarios flashed through my mind as I sweated in fear, was lisa going to expose me to the class, make me act naked? was she going to drag me in this short costume with nothing underneath through school? Lisa's punishments tended to be extreme, and right now I was getting horny just thinking about them. Why did my body betrayed me so much? Carrie left me i such state, I was hoping Lisa would let me masturbate right here.

without noticing my hand started caressing my moist lips instead of covering them up. I was startled when Lisa finally said

"No touching yourself!"

"I... what?" I snapped back to reality, putting my hands to my sides.

"Your shenanigans with Carrie are out of control, I'm not letting your horny ass ruin this play for me. You're forbidden to cum until after the play" Lisa said, with her arms crossed and looking angry.

The play was in, like, a week! I can't hold it that long!

"But Lisa, Carrie left me so close just now, I'm so horny. What if I just..." I tried to bargain before being interrupted by a commanding Lisa.

"I don't wanna hear it, Erica! You better start taking cold showers from now on, cause my decision is final!" she said in a authoritative thone. I just lowered my head, defeated. "And don't you dare and try to go behind my back, I know your step brother, I have ways of knowing if you masturbate."

Jesus Christ, she was really serious about it.

"Alright, you have your costume and it looks like it fits" she seemed to relax as she changed the subject, still looking serious like she usually did though. "Go rehearse with the other, then put your costume in the rack, I put your clothes in your locker in the hallway. Do not leave this class with the costume, got it?"

The gears in my head started turning. "So I have to... Lisa please, don't make me go to the locker in the nude..."

"Damn, Erica, Is this the first place your mind went? You're a pervert! Ask one of your girlfriends to get them for you or something." she said, scoffing, she then turned around and left, holding my wet panties in a fist.

I was nude under the potato sack but at least I was covered. I tried to rehearse my (lineless) part with the other extras. Carrie was busy with the main cast and I did not see Lisa again.

When class was over, everyone began changing out of their costumes (most of them put the costume over their clothes) and other went to the locker rooms or bathrooms to change. One by one the rack was filled until I was the only one in costume. When the students started to leave I went to talk to Alicia who seemed to be in a hurry.

"Alicia, can I talk to you real quick?"

"Hey Erica sure, walk of me" she said pulling me by the arm and out of the classroom.

I stopped her "No wait, can't leave in costume, Lisa said she'd kill me."

"Oh! Yeah, we don't want that. Can you be fast though, I'm late for a debate club meeting. I'm the moderator today, so I need to be there before everyone..." she said giving a nervous smile. She seemed to really be in a hurry.

"Lisa left my clothes in my locker and I have no way of getting there (other than completely naked), can you grab it for me real quick?"

"Oh honey, that's way out of my way, can't you ask Carrie? Or Kate? Please?"

"Ah that's true, that's alright, I'll just ask one of them, thanks anyway Alicia, good luck with your debate team thing."

"Thanks Erica, you're the best, good luck not getting caught naked" She said louder than I'd like and sprinted through the halls

I looked around and Carrie was nowhere to be seen, she had probably already left.

I grabbed my purse and took my cellphone out. I thought about texting Carrie to come back but after our steamy rehearsal and with Lisa's express order that I couldn't reach orgasm until the day of the play, I didn't trust myself around Carrie.

As I grabbed my phone Lisa appeared by my side, she was pushing the rack (it had wheels) with all the costumes she was working on for the play. The Classroom was now empty and it was just the two of us.

"Gimme the costume, back I'm taking it to the sewing club room" She ordered.

"Lisa, can't I give it to you later? I promise I..."

"Erica, did I stutter? I should know better then to talk back by now!" she said sounding really over my requests.

I just shut my mouth, looked around at the now empty classroom, looked at the closed door and I removed the potato sack over my head, exposing all of me to Lisa. For the second time today, I was completely nude.

"Good" She said opening the door. I hid behind the door, trying to cover myself so people in the hallway wouldn't see me. she walked out the room pushing the rack with the costumes with her, she turned to me one last time "and remember, no cumming! I'm watching you." she said pointing two fingers to her own eyes before and redirecting them to me before finally closing the door behind her.

I was left alone and bare in the class. even though there was no one around I covered my boobies with one hand just in case. With my back resting on the door I looked at the phone on my other hand.

I think I'll just text Kate, she can probably help me out and I'll be covered in no time.

I clicked on my phone but it didn't light up.

I clicked again and a sign of no battery appeared before going dark again.

Battery's dead! Oh no!

I frantically looked through my purse but to no avail. I must've left my charger in my locker. What am I going to do? I could feel my nipples hardening again under my hand. I was stranded naked in the theater club. I kept looking around the room but Lisa had taken all the costumes, there was nothing for me to cover with.

And then I heard someone trying the door, I sprinted to the curtains of the stage and tangled myself in it's red fabric. I couldn't see anything but at least no one could see me. I heard footsteps quickly getting in and closing the door, then I heard some male voices talking.

"Yeah man, I told you rehearsal was over, this class is going to be empty all afternoon"

"Nice, you got the joint on you? Nice, light it up bro."

They continued talking about how they were going to smoke pot or something. heard probably four or five different voices, all guys. I don't know how long these guys were going to stay here but think I could wait them out.

...right?

I waited, standing and rolled up in the curtain, it was red, big and fluffy. This is fine, I just need to be quiet.

I heard the sound of them lighting it up and giggling like it was their first time.

"Hey, check it out, some chick left her bag here."

"Who's the owner anyway?"

"I don't know, there's just some chick stuff here, cellphone's dead. Maybe we just leave it."

Thank god they didn't know it was mine...

Soon I started to smell what I can only assume was weed. I never smelled it before, I tried sniffing it to make out the smell but I must've accidentally inhaled some dust from the curtains, cause I felt a sneeze coming.

Oh no!

I desperately tried scratching my nose and put my finger under my nose like in cartoons, but there was no stopping it. I put my hand over my mouth to try and be quiet.

*achooooo*

My sneeze escaped, it wasn't loud but it wasn't quiet either. I tried staying very still but the damage was done.

Maybe... maybe they didn't hear anything.

The boys stoner conversation stopped.

"...did you guys hear that?"

"...hear what?"

"what're you talking about, dude?"

I was completely still, I could feel a drop of sweat running down my back and into my buttcheeks, I didn't dare to move. all I heard after that were some grunts that indicated that most of them didn't hear anything, they were probably stoned at this point. But then I heard footsteps approaching me.

Oh god! I was going to be found out, completely naked in school, rolled up in a curtain, everyone was going to think I'm a pervert!

The steps were getting closer. I braced myself for ultimate humiliation, hand clasped over my small breasts and pussy mound. All the boys were going to think I was a slut.

*WOOOSHH*

The curtain opened to reveal me. I didn't dare to open my eyes. They were probably all looking at my nude body.

"Erica?" one voice close to me whispered. I slowly opened one eye.

"HENRY?" I whisper shouted, I was Henry and he unveiled the curtain from the backstage side, so none of the other boys were seeing me right now.

I was so happy it was someone I knew. He probably wasn't going to rat me out that I opened my arms and hugged him on instinct. "Oh my god Henry, thank god it's you."

He just stood there while I hugged him my face on his chest. And then I felt something on my stomach... it was his hard on under his pants.

I jumped back "Oh my god , Henry!"

"What? you're the one hugging me naked and shit!" he whispered back, trying to cover his boner, while I tried covering myself after realize how much I was showing. "why are you hiding here naked by yourself? Lisa put you up to this?" he took a look at my flustered body "...or are you adventuring on your own again?" he said raising an eyebrow.

"Of course it's Lisa! How can you even ask me that!"

"I don't know Erica" he said with half a smile "You're seem like you're having fun, you're pretty wild too"

I started blushing, I don't know if I was getting horny again from being seen, if it was the compliment, or if that was even a compliment.

I snapped back to reality "Henry, can you PLEASE help me out, my clothes are in my locker, I'll give you the combination."

"Oh, sorry Erica, I can't leave right now" he said, sounding sincere "The boys are trying weed for the first time, I'm like their trip sitter, I'm suppose to keep an eye out for trouble"

"Oh..." I had no idea this was a thing, I was feeling hot, it was getting hard think again, I was still very flustered from my time with Carrie.

"You'll have to go on your own, but first..." he started unbuttoning his Red plaid shirt, revealing his toned body, those abs...

Oh my... Is he... does he want me to...

My mind was so fuzzy my body acted on it's own and I just instinctively leaned in for a kiss.

Then I felt his shirt on my shoulders. "Here." he said "you're small, this can probably cover you for now."

"OH..." I said confused and embarrassed. Thank god he didn't noticed my advance, that would've been embarrassing...

I put the shirt on quickly, giving him a glimpse of my body once more, and started buttoning it. The shirt covered my whole body all the way to my mid thighs.

"Now run along, the guys are so stoned they'll probably only process seeing you after you're gone." He laughed

"I...thanks Henry"

"You can give me that kiss once you're thinking straight"

Oh... so he noticed! I just blushed and ran out of the room. I passed the stoned boys and they didn't eve seem to notice me till I was out of the room, like there was a delay.

And so, wearing only Henry's red plaid shirt and nothing else, I walked into the hallways.

My body was on fire by the time I managed to get my clothes in my locker. Carrie left me completely flustered and in need of release. Class was already over so there was no need to hang around but Alicia was my ride, so I had to wait for her. I took a shower in the locker room, the warm water was relaxing.

Too relaxing! my hand had wandered to my little joy button without me noticing. I turned on the cold water.

“Brrrr!”

The cold water brought me fully back to reality. After today I knew Lisa wasn’t playing around, this play was important to her for some reason and she was very clear about me masturbating.

Actually she only forbade me from orgasming… but I don’t trust myself with any kind of stimuli, I tend to get lost in the moment.

Yeah I’m horny, yeah, I’d like to masturbate right here right now. But I’m not giving Lisa an excuse to torment me further. It’s Monday and the play is Friday

but my last encounter with Carrie and later with Henry left me with some wild thoughts. I don't know If I’ll manage to make it through the week without… you know.

After Alicia’s debate club meeting was over she took me home. I did my homework, tried practicing my scream but there is really no good way to practice a scream without getting the whole neighborhood worked up about it, so I stopped after my neighbors rang the doorbell worried. Practice would have to wait.

The week went as normal. We had some more rehearsals and Carrie teased me here and there. Apparently Lisa's punishment for her was that she couldn't wear underwear for a week. Like she even cared… Carrie was such a free spirit I don't think she wore underwear most of the time.

Carrie got really touchy with me the day before the play, in which I finally revealed to her that Lisa had forbidden me to touch myself, but Carrie just smirked and touched me nevertheless stating that actually Lisa just said I wasn't allowed to 'cum', specifically. She proceeded to almost take me over the edge in the janitor's closet, leaving me begging for something that wasn't coming.

I only had to endure it for one more day…

By the day of the play I was too horny for my own good, all I could think about was getting the play over with so I could go home and masturbate.

The play was at 5 pm so we all stayed after school, getting ready for it.

The stage looked great, the props were in place, and the auditorium lighting looked on point, all that was left was the students to get dressed.

There were too many students to get ready in the backstage, so the girls and eye went to the girls locker room so Lisa could give our costumes the final touch.

Carrie was already ready, wearing her fancy puffy dress while Lisa helped her tighten her corset from behind.

Me and Alicia were in our underwear waiting our turn to 'be dressed' by Lisa.

When Carrie was done, Lisa came to help Alicia, I don't know why I needed to wait, since my dress was baggy and I just needed to throw it over me but Lisa made me wait for it.

Carrie came to talk to me while Lisa and Alicia were busy.

"Cute underwear Erica, lacy really suits you" She giggled running snapping the strap of my bra.

I tried covering my lacy underwear with my hands "Carrie, stoaahp." I whined "You know what Lisa is doing to me, I'm already horny out of my mind. I can't do this right now..."

She laughed "Hahaha, damn girl, it was just a compliment", she was touching my shoulders from behind, massaging them.

I don't have to tell you that after a week without being able to touch myself Carrie magic hands s were making more than relaxed. My body was getting hot and I found myself touching my kitty over my lacy panties without realizing, it felt so good. I kept rubbing it softly, while Carrie massaged my shoulders. Only when a moan escaped my lips did I snap out of my trance, covering my mouth in shame. I was sweating, panting. Lisa and Alicia had stopped what they were doing and were looking at me, Lisa rolling her eyes and Alicia trying not to laugh.

"Woah Erica, Maybe you should cool off..." Alicia said, throwing me a towel.

"Yeah. Maybe she should." Lisa added, looking straight to me and narrowing her eyes

Carrie just laughed it off, as I slowly walked to the shower with my head down in shame

Why did I always do this, rubbing y clit in front of the girls, own my own accord?! Even without being able to orgasm in a week and with Carrie teasing me, no sane person would do this... There must me something wrong with me

I walked in the shower booth and hanged my towel on the door, along with my bra and panties.

I decided to take a cold shower, since the whole point was for me to cool down. all I had to do was endure this till the end of the play, then I could go home and have all the me time I wanted...

I washed off the sweat but I don't think my body was cooling down. When I was about to turn off the shower head the door swung open

*BLAM*

It was Lisa again

"You better not be masturbating in there you horny goblin" She said, grabbing my underwear from the door, throwing my towel at my face. "Dry off, I need to dress you for the play. unless you wanna go as is."

"NO" I began drying myself in panic. I could never tell if Lisa was messing with me or not but I better not take any chances.

Carrie and Alicia were waiting by the door, waiting for me. Lisa put me potato sack dress over me and that seemed to be it.

It was baggy but short, my arms and legs were bare and I had no underwear on. yes it was embarrassing, but my part on the play didn't have any sudden moves and if I kept my cool I could go through this without embarrassing myself.

"Alright, girls, let's go to this play before Erica creams herself!" Lisa commanded, mocking me, walking out of the locker room and into the hallways.

Carrie followed her and I walked on Alicia's side a couple of steps back.

We were walking in the direction of the auditorium where the play would take place, as we walked Alicia began talking to me

"So Erica did you get to nail that scream you're suppose to do at the end of the play?".

"Oh Alicia, this week was so hard to concentrate, I also didn't have anywhere I could practice for real... I don't know if it'll be good enough"

"Baah, you're gonna do great, but did you at least get tried screaming in the position you're gonna be when you're in the wooden stock? You know like, hunched and sitting. "

"Oh.." That had not crossed my mind.

"hmmm... I'm sure you're going to do fine anyway."

I just kept rubbing my elbows nervous as we arrived at the backstage.

Everyone was taking their places in the stage, the curtains were closed

"Erica, come see" Alicia called me over, she was peeking through the curtains to see the audience "You parents came too." she said motioning me too take a look.

I looked out of the curtain and saw a packed auditorium, full of students, parents, and members of the faculty. I could see My parents in the audience, my step brother Robert was there as well, Alicia's mom, even her cousin Jimmy was there. From school I could see Kate, most of the teachers, Liana, Daisy, Bill, John, even Henry was there too. I didn't think most of these people would be interested in a school play, but for some reason the house was packed.

Mrs. Chariot appeared in the middle of the stage, gathering all the actors and stagehands

"Alright, everyone, gather around. Remember that you've worked incredibly hard for this moment. Nerves are normal, but turn that energy into passion on stage. Believe in yourselves, support each other, and most importantly, have fun. Break a leg and let's go out there and give them a performance they'll never forget!"

everyone in the backstage clapped and woohooed. We took our places and the Play began.

Everything went smoothly at first, I was really self confident about having nothing underneath my costume. Any slip and people in the audience could see my wet kitty. Yes I was wet, this whole week without orgasming had me crawling walls, but I just had to endure this play and I'd go home to take care of business.

My parents seemed really into it, they have little silent claps every time I came on stage which made me nervous, holding my dress down, something no other peasant extra was doing. I left stage some times, then the main cast would walk in, and things kept going well.

when I was in the backstage, I met Carrie, she wasn't suppose to be in the scene right now so she came to me.

"Oh Erica, sweetie, I just don't think I can't nail the kiss" she said with her backhand on her forehead, pretending to be devastated.

"Carrie, what do you mean, it's just a kiss."

"No, it needs to be perfect, come, practice with me one more time, neither of us had a scene for a while." She grabbed me by the waste, raising my dress a little, a little of my butt was showing.

Mrs. Chariot wasn't there, nor was Bobby. There were people passing left and right, stagehands holding things, people in costumes rehearsing their next scene, but no one seemed to have.

Carrie pulled me closer "Oh... Kiss me Romeo..."

"Carrie, waaaaaait" I said looking around, blushing "not here, not here!" I twitched trying to get out of her grip, but already completely on board her advances. It was stronger than me...

She raised an eyebrow, grinning, she took my hand and dragged me behind some box from scenery boxes from a previous scene. We were 'hidden enough' is no one came looking for us.

I was about to say something but Carrie's lips met mine and I melted. my legs got weak but she held me by my waste raising my dress, revealing my bare ass, she took one entire cheek of my ass on her other hand, but I was too hypnotized to say anything. my mouth was open and her tongue was dancing inside of it. Her hand was massaging my ass, grabbing it and squeezing it. I had my eyes closed, my mind was far away.

Carrie kept kissing me, her hands exploring my body, I was already feeling the effects of her kiss on my body, my nipples were erect, and she knew it. my pussy lips were parted and dripping. my clit was out of it's hood and begging to be touched. I was essentially bottomless with the way Carrie was holding my waste. I was completely at her mercy and I couldn't (and didn't want to) do anything anything about it.

suddenly I felt Carrie's exploratory hands grab her ass with her fingers between my cheeks. She turned her hand and while I was relaxed, slipped half her finger inside my butt. I jumped in surprise. looking her in the eye, I opened my mouth but she just shushed me seductively, I was to horny to resist and she kissed me again. her finger was moving, it felt... different. Not great but not bad either, each time I moved I felt it slip further, until the base of her hand hit it. I gasped in surprise, I couldn't believe Carrie was fingering my ass in the backstage, but I was way to hot to tell her to stop. She took it out a little only to slip it back in, back and fourth. I don't know what she was getting at, or why she was doing this, but her kisses were melting me like butter.

"ERICA!" we both heard Lisa's voice, we both jumped in surprise, Carrie pulled her finger from my ass in a sudden motion, making me gasp. Fixing my dress to cover my lower half in panic, I could hear Carrie giggling. Lisa had her arms crossed looking angry and was tapping her foot "I literally CAN'T with you two, Erica, your scene is coming up, go to the wooden stock!". She turned to Carrie "And you, can't you leave your pet alone for one minute?!" She said but Carrie just kept giggling like a naughty girl.

Lisa grabbed me by the arm and started walking, dragging me away from Carrie and to the wooden stock up some small stairs. The curtains were closed and they were going to open for next scene. The whole scene was already set up. Stage rocks, stage trees and bushes, the whole thing looked really good for a school production. At the top, in the back was the wooden stock with a stool for me to sit while 'locked up' like Bobby had explained. The curtain in the background would cover my seated lower half when the scene started.

Lisa dragged me there, pushing me with her hand on my back. The wooden stock was there with two holes on the sides for hands and larger hole in the middle for the head, she opened it and pushed me closer to it.

"There, put your hands in there and your head in the middle."

"Oh... ok..." I did as she said, hunching down and placing my hands and head in it. "Like this?" I asked.

Lisa closed the stock, and grinned as she took a small metal combination lock out of her pocket. "Yeah... Just like that..." The way she spoke made me nervous.

"Wait, is that an actual lock?"

"It's for authenticity" she said locking it in place and spinning the numbers on the combination.

"But that's a modern lock!" I said nervous but Lisa just walked behind me and I couldn't see her anymore. "Lisa?"

"Alright everyone this is a long scene, everyone in their places!" I heard Mrs. Chariot call out.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Erica and The School Play part 2

Post by Girlspns »

Erica and The School Play part 2 - by johndoe06

Using my butt, I tried to find the wooden stool I was suppose to sit on, but I couldn't find it, maybe Lisa had moved it? Then I jumped (well, my butt did) when I felt the soft touch of hands on both sides of my hips slowly lifting my potato sack dress. I began to sweat, was this Lisa? Before I could ask, I heard her voice from the other side of the curtain but close to my ear.

"Now you just relax Erica, it's time for the final scene" Lisa said, I could feel her hands running up my body lifting my dress more and more.

"Wait, Lisa, no, please, not here, everyone is..." I pleaded but got cut off by the music announcing the start of the scene.

The curtains in the front opened, I was in the far back of the stage, My head and hands were appearing in front of the wooden stock, but everything behind the stock (my body) that was concealed by the scenery and the curtains on the far back. No one could see Lisa toying with my body as I stood locked on the Pillory.

I could see the scene play before me, some extras were in fake chains and the main actors of the scene were talking.

I felt Lisa's hands lift my dress all the way to my shoulders. exposing my nude body to who knows who, in the backstage. I was powerless to do anything, with my head and hands locked in place, I couldn't even say anything without people in the stage and audience seeing me talking and calling attention to myself. But Lisa could, again she got close to me from behind the curtain and whispered so only I could hear.

"Are these little itsy-bitsies hard already?" She said pitching both my nipples from behind. I could feel her clothed body against my nude back, almost like she was railing me. "Tsc tsc. You really can't control yourself, can you?" She said sounding condescending.

I couldn't say anything Everyone on stage would see me talking and maybe even hear me. Lisa continue twisting my nipples. She was right, they were painfully hard, I could feel my lips parting, getting wet again. Oh my god, why was she doing this now!?

the more she pinched them the hotter I felt. I was starting to have an effect on me, Oh god, I can't believe she was doing this to me right here. In the crowd I saw my family smiling, looking at me, we made I contact and I tried smiling back, trying to hide the pleasure I was feeling right now. She had her cellphone out recording me, looking proud, my family gave me a little wave and I just gave smiled weakly as I struggled not to moan from Lisa's fingers on my my nipples. The boys acting on stage were discussing something about Juliet but I couldn't understand, I tried controlling my breathing to calm down but I suddenly felt Lisa finger in between my pussy lips.

"You ready for more?" I heard Lisa say again.

She was playing with my clit with her finger, rubbing it slowly in a up and down motion. I stifled a moan by closing my mouth and eyes. She started to speed up the motion, while her other hand was still grabbing my tit. I think she was on my side? or under me? I could only feel her hands now as I started to breath faster, failing to calm myself down.

Her hand left my tit and I felt two fingers enter my soaking snatch, on top of the other hand rubbing my clit.

"You like that you little slut? One week without cumming and you're already ready to explode."

Tears began forming under my eyes. She was right, I was so worked up wouldn't be able to hold it in. I was beginning to get desperate, If she continued everyone, including my family, would see my 'O face' I tried whispering very softly to her so no one would hear.

"Lisa, please, stop, don't make cum here, please my family is watching"

*sssssshhhhhhhhhhhh*

I was quietly shushed by my fellow extras who gave me stinky looks.

Lisa started pumping her fingers in my pussy. At this point I was biting my lip trying not to moan. Oh god, it felt so good. Why did it feel so good at such a terrible time. She had a way with her hands, I began imagining what would happen if I came right here in front of everyone, people recording the play, what if Lisa opened the curtains. Mr. Gibbons was in the audience too, I'd be Expelled for sure. Everyone would have a video of me orgasming in the school play, no mask to cover me, no clothes, no nothing! Then I felt lisa slowing down and stopping for a second. I phewed relieved. Maybe she did have some mercy in her.

I looked, everyone had their eyes on the two boys acting in the center stage 'fighting' with swords while exchanging threatening lines. This was the big climax of the story. Maybe they'd finish the scene before Lisa could do any more damage...

My body jolted forward as I felt something plastic come in contact with my butt hole. This made the wooden stock make a loud noise of me shaking it making some people look at me. I tried to keep still, and slowly, people turned their attention back to the ongoing fight.

My feet were on the floor and my legs were spread, I was bent down and I felt again what I think was Lisa's finger (with a latex glove?) touch the outer layer of my butt hole.

Oh god, what is she trying to do!?

"I saw what you and Carrie were doing in the backstage just now, is this what you like, hun? Ugh, disgusting. If you like it so much then you'll enjoy this." Lisa snarked at me, slowly pressing her finger at my backdoor. I felt her finger pressing, trying to enter me from behind. "You better relax for this." she said and I did, I know it would be worse if I didn't. I was crying, I breathed out slowly, trying to calm down and relaxing my anus. I felt Lisa's finger move all the way in. This was so humiliating. With Carrie was different but with Lisa it felt so invasive. I was straight up crying at this point. I could feel tears rolling down on my cheeks. I could see my Mom and my step-brother Robert give me a thumbs up for the 'performance', I guess a prisoner crying on the wooden stock made sense. My legs shaking with Lisa moving her finger in and out of my ass all while my family was giving me a thumbs up! This must be the most humiliating thing Lisa has ever done to me.

Lisa started to insert a second finger in, stretching me. I was beginning to moan softly, but soon enough she took her fingers out and I heard the sound of the plastic glove coming off.

"Time for the big finale" she said, enjoying this. She put her bare fingers in my pussy again, her other hand rubbing my clit.

Oh no, she was going t make me cum right here in the middle of the play. I couldn't let that happen, everyone was watching, EVERYONE.

She started rubbing my clit fast, pumping her fingers in and out of my snatch. I was losing my mind, biting my own tongue trying to think of something else. but it felt so good, oh god, why was she so good at this. I was making all types of faces trying to hold it as I saw my family with puzzled looks on their face. Lisa's hands were all over me but I couldn't let it take me over the edge.

My whole body was betraying me. I was too hot for my own good. It was building up inside me, growing. I could hear Lisa laughing. My internal turmoil reaching its peak. There was no stopping this, waves os spasms were already coursing through my body. I was moaning softly and I think the other extras who were closer to me caught up to that cause they were looking at me weird. I was moaning softly but it was getting faster and faster, there was a big one coming. I'm no gonna be able to hold it, oh god, I can't hold it!.

Suddenly I heard the final sword blow, everyone looking at the defeated student on the floor of the stage. And everyone of the other actors attention turned to me. I see Mrs. Chariot in the audience looking at me, motioning her hands telling it was me queue for the scream.

I felt a powerful coursing through me like the beginning of an explosion, my body was spasming with Lisa's fingers inside me.

Without thinking I opened my mouth trying to scream like I rehearsed but the only thing that came out was this obscenely loud moan as I orgasmed like I never did before.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

My body convulsed on the pilory, shaking the wooden structure loudly, and my eyes rolled up, my hips buckled my whole body was shaking furiously as Lisa kept fingering me hard, I felt waves of orgasm coursing through my body and I kept screaming a loud scream/moan, my legs trembling, and my hands visibility shaking in front of the wooden stock. I was drooling when it all finally came crashing down...

Lisa's hands left my pussy, caressing my nude back before pulling my dress all the way down and covering my naked ass. Everyone in the audience and on stage was looking at me, a great expression of shock was stamped on everyone's faces. The silence in the auditorium was so dense you could hear a cricket a mile away.

I was panting, trying to catch my breath looking like I had just ran a marathon.

My parents looked horrified/confused. Mr. Gibbons was already standing up to go around the back, he had a furious look on his face. And then heard:

*CLAP*

A single clap from the audience. I was Mrs. Chariot.

*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*

She kept clapping alone

Then some people followed her clapping, soon everyone was clapping! Most of them confused, looking at each other but clapping nevertheless. The curtains in the front finally closed and the play was over. All the actors and stagehands came to me, opening the curtain behind me, Carrie and Alicia were there. I was thankfully dressed again with the potato sack. Alicia put in the combination of the lock and freed me. My legs were so weak from the orgasm that she and Carrie had to hold me up as all the other actors came to me with all sort of comments some addressed to me, some to other students:

"Woah, that sounded... different..."

"Damn Erica what a way to close the play hahahaha"

"it almost sounded like a... like she..."

"Wow Erica, I didn't think you had it in you!"

There were some other comments among them, but after everyone started talking over each other I could barely understand them. I was spent. Barely able to walk as Alicia and Carrie held me up. Some comments were disgusted, some boys asking I had just orgasmed in front of everyone, most of them were just confused weather I really did it, some were 'defending' me and my 'acting', and some were just laughing and enjoying how crazy the whole thing was.

"Did she really just cum...?"

"Are you dense, Justin? It's called acting, you should look it up sometime"

"What a show!"

Mrs. Chariot appeared in the backstage, walking my way, passing through the students and stomping the floor like she was mad. Alicia and Carrie let go of me as Mrs. Chariot held me by my shoulders.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ERICA, THAT WAS..." I braced myself. "...INCREDIBLE!"

It was what now?

Carrie and Alicia looked as confused as me, some students were looking at each other too.

"What a performance! So powerful! So raw!" she wasn't angry! She was exhilarated!

"I... I...." I tried speaking but without strength to even talk, nothing came out

"Erica, honey, You only had one line, and it didn't even have any words in it, and even so you took it and made it your own! It wasn't really what I was expecting but it looked so... so... so REAL! What a way to close the play!" She said still super excited. She looked around to the other students "Everyone take note, this is how you deliver a line, this is how you act!" She said and started clapping again, the other students clapped along. Carrie and Alicia did too, giggling. I almost fell when she let go of me.

I couldn't believe they were actually clapping for me. Most of them genuinely, some even looked, dare I say, jealous?

Mrs. Chariot spoke again "Splendid Erica, simply splendid." she started motioning us to stand in a line. "Now everyone, gather around, let's thank the audience."

Everyone started to stand in a line, Carrie got on my side, we were facing the main curtains. Lisa appeared again with a sly look and got on other my side. The curtains opened and everyone in the crowd was standing clapping. Almost everyone seemed to be smiling (even if some still looked confused). My family had awkward smiles at first but they seemed to turn into real ones during the clapping.

As everyone took a bow at the same time Lisa and Carrie lifted the back of my potato dress, exposing my butt to no one behind us as we bowed.

I can't believe I orgasmed in front of my parents and the whole school... I can't believe Mr.s Chariot wasn't mad!

'Sometimes I don't know If I'm the unluckiest or luckiest person in the world...' I thought as I felt my juices kept running down my leg.

I hope no one notices it.

I hope no one finds out I wasn't really acting...

THE END.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EPILOGUE

Carrie and Alicia got me out of the building through the back before Mr. Gibbons came stomping in, as we were leaving I could hear Mr. Gibbons having a heated discussion with Mrs. Chariot. He was asking where I was and shouting that my 'performance' had been completely out of line. Mrs. Chariot was defending me claiming that art is suppose to break boundaries and whatnot. She even lied, saying that the obscene moan had been her idea, that I had nothing to do with it and if the principal wants to punish someone it should be her. They were still arguing when I left.

When we got outside, I was still wearing my short costume and some people who were also leaving the building came to talk to me. Carrie and Alicia were helping me walk through the crowd. Kate, the captain of the swimming team and who I had gone to prom with appeared, looking tall and astounding as ever, she congratulated me, kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear how hot my performance had been. the comment made me blush but I was still too spent to answer anything other than a shy 'thank you'.

I saw Liana, that wacko, smiling big and coming our way and I hoped to god she would walk past us but she got on my face and said (a little to loud) she wished she could had seen what was happening backstage and winked before leaving. Carrie and Alicia giggled but that got me worried... worried and flustered...

The guys, John, Henry and Bill were clapping and saying how AWESOME that last scene had been. Some other students came by too, Like Daisy, but she was just kinds shocked, she asked if Mrs. Chariot had made me do that and that I should talk to Principal Miller so he could get her fired. Carrie answered for me, dismissing Daisy.

The ride home with my parents was a little awkward. Robert was smiling, like he definitely knew what happened. My step dad was a little awkward about it but tried to pretend it was fine, he asked some questions about the play to be nice, but seemed to think that 'these teenagers keep getting weirder and weirder' or something. My mom just said how 'avant guarde' the whole thing was but I think she was just being nice. she said the ending 'would certainly give people something to talk about'. I think I saw her deleting the video of my 'scream' on her cellphone on the ride home.

The next day there weren't many people talking about it. I was asked to see the principal Miller. Mr. Gibbons and Mrs. Chariot were there, Mr. Gibbons said how disappointed he was in such a vulgar display. Mrs. Chariot defended me like it was her sworn duty to protect her theater students. in the end. Principal Miller asked me wait outside his office. After a while Mr. Gibbons got out fuming, followed by Mrs. Chariot who just smiled, winked at me and said everything was fine and not to worry. I hope she wasn't punished because of me.

Carrie, Alicia and Lisa were all glad I somehow got off scot-free (each in their own way...). And that they never had seen me moan like that. They kept teasing me which was fine but what worried me was when Lisa said she was wondering if I was able to cum just from my asshole. She laughed after it but I was already sweating, knowing that when she wanted something she usually got it.

I hope this time she was only joking.

THE END THE END.
jojo12026

Re: Erica stories masterpost

Post by jojo12026 »

Some of the links near the bottom of all the links aren't correct
Naked boy

Re: Erica stories masterpost

Post by Naked boy »

I really hope Erica and Kate become a couple 💕
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Erica at the Arcade

Post by Girlspns »

Erica at the Arcade

It was the weekend, and I was more than glad to be here at the mall today.

Not only because I was looking forward to having fun today, but I was also glad that this entire week passed without Lisa and the others concocting some scheme to strip me naked.

As I didn’t expect to see anyone I knew today, I opted to wear some loose fitting clothes, I had a dress-like tanktop and shorts on, plus a training bra and plain white Panties underneath, and everything was a size too large for me, seeing how I had bought the clothes at a thrift shop, and the underwear was getting quite old.

I saw an arcade in front of me and decided to walk in, expecting to waste a couple of hours in there playing some games.

The arcade itself was fairly empty on account of it still being early in the day, and not being an hour where people flocked to the food court it sat right next to, only a couple of people in there besides the workers, and it was a big arcade too.

And I mean it, this place was truly big! I once heard that it was the largest arcade and games center in the tri-state area, and I could see it, it was so packed to the brim with machines that I had trouble navigating the place since I couldn't really see where I was going, I resigned to picking the first machine that caught my interest.

I finally settled on playing a game called Mansion of the Dead that required me to shoot lots of zombies and monsters as fast as possible, it was a pretty fun game that I've been coming over here for a while to play.

Thankfully, no one bothered me as I played, at least not at first, but I was getting annoyed by how often the straps on my tanktop and bra kept slipping every time I started to get engrossed in the game, forcing me to take a quick second to fix them and losing me precious time and attention, plus the reload on the gun seemed to get stuck a bit, where I had to keep reloading two or three times before it took, I had also tried the other player's gun, but it suffered the same issue.

Nevertheless, I was definitely enjoying myself playing a game on my own in what seemed like a place where no one could bother me.

Of course, that solitude was a double-edged sword that cut me when…

“Hey Erica, fancy meeting you here.”

Oh hell, Lisa had just arrived in time to see me adjusting my shorts, she looked me up and down, giving a very faint look of disgust “The hell are you wearing?”

Lisa had a habit of ignoring my personal space when she knew it would make me uncomfortable.

“I can wear whatever I want Lisa,” I tried to sound stern in the vain hopes of deterring Lisa from trying anything with me, but obviously, after the multitude of times she’d stripped me, it was clear that I held no respect in her eyes, as she scoffed when I did so. “now leave me alone, I’m trying to have fun for once.”

“You call this having fun?” Lisa gave a side-eye to the machine I was playing on “Come on, Erica, you can be doing way more fun things than this…”

“Yeah right…” I said, struggling to maintain a balance of attention between the game and Lisa, wary of any sudden moves she might try to pull, only a second after I said this did I realize that she could hear me by the look of the grin on her face, and that it really sounded like I was challenging her.

“Well, for starters, we could see who can last longer in this game, loser takes a piece of clothing off,” Lisa placed a quarter on the dash that held the 2nd player’s gun, daring me to accept.

I looked at Lisa for a second, what was her plan? Did she have some way of guaranteeing her win?

“Deal, but let me warn you, I’m pretty good at this, so be prepared to lose those pants.” I bragged a bit, it wasn’t a lie, and I didn’t see any way that Lisa could beat me.

That confidence would bring me nothing but embarrassment in the long run, as Lisa began to play the game and gain on me.

I could tell that she was not as good as I was at it, but for some reason, she kept scoring higher than me, taking fewer hits, etc.

Then it dawned on me, that her gun wasn’t jamming on reload like mine did, I began to panic, which led to my eventual loss.

“I just talked to the technician here to get this thing fixed, I prefer the second player so I made sure he would only fix that.” Lisa blew at the fake barrel of her gun, and looked me up and down as she assessed what I was wearing.

“Now what was that about beating the pants off me?” Lisa’s eyes narrowed, and I felt myself blush in humiliation “While it would bring me endless joy to rid you of these raggedy shorts, as I’m sure it would to you, you need to be punished for your arrogance, give me your panties.”

“What? But Lisa, we’re in the middle of the arcade… Someone could see!” I clutched the hem of my shorts nervously as if preparing to resist Lisa should she force them off herself, even though I knew that I would eventually just do as Lisa said as I could feel my clit engorging just thinking about doing this.

Lisa looked around us, the arcade was just as empty as it was when I first came in here, she looked back at me with a bored expression, as if telling me to cut the crap, but all she actually said was:

“Uh-huh.” Lisa put one hand on her hips and put out the other one expectantly, waiting for me to deposit my panties in them “Nobody made you take the bet, Erica, now pay up.”

I groaned, knowing that it was indeed my own fault for accepting Lisa’s wager.

I looked around once again, making sure no one was around to see what I was about to do, before I pushed down both my shorts and my panties, leaving myself, even though it was only for a few seconds, bottomless in the middle of the arcade.

My hands instinctively clasped on top of my pussy, and to my shame, I could feel the moisture begin to form along my pussy lips, I quickly bent down to fetch the panties and hand them over to Lisa before quickly stepping back into my shorts and pulling them back up.

“This thing looks like it’s about to fall apart!” Lisa held up my panties with only her forefinger and her thumb with disgust, not because they were dirty, but simply to scoff at how ratty they were, they were just a plain white pair of cotton briefs, but they looked much worse on account of how cheap they were “Yeah, I’m definitely doing you a favor here.”

Without even saying anything else, Lisa shrugged and began to walk away, I reached out without thinking and realized that the shorts, now that they weren’t being held up by the friction of my panties, were beginning to precariously slide down, I caught them just in time, but as I did, Lisa got even further away.

“Lisa wait! Give me my panties back!” I wanted to shout, but couldn’t bring myself to announce the fact that I wasn’t wearing anything under these shorts, even though we were more or less alone here, thankfully Lisa stopped and turned around to face me.

“Tell you what Erica, if you want them back, then go talk to Alicia, I’m sure she’s already around here somewhere and would be more than happy playing mommy for you like she always does.” And with that Lisa turned around again and continued to walk away.

I stood there in stunned disbelief, what was I going to do with Alicia? Who had just as much of a chance to strip me as she was to help me?

By the time Lisa was gone, I had given up thinking of a solution other than the one Lisa had just offered me, I ran around the spacious arcade trying to find Alicia, and I finally spotted her…

I found Alicia leaning against an air hockey table, she waved to me when she saw me, and I nervously clutched the waistband of my shorts, partly out of fear of letting them slip, but also as a nervous habit.

I walked up to Alicia, still looking around me in fear of getting caught despite the place being quite empty, unfortunately, it wasn’t as empty as I hoped when I was running around looking for Alicia; there were some people here and there, not to mention the staff that worked here, even if they were far and few between.

“Hey Erica, fancy meeting you here,” Alicia leaned in as she saw me approach, she no doubt noticed my nervous demeanor “Funny, Lisa called us and said she’d found you here, told us she’d have fun with you, and to come if we wanted to see you do something naughty, but you still have all of your clothes.”

I could feel the tangible disappointment in her voice with that last bit.

“Well, not all of them…” I don’t know why I told that to Alicia, only after I let that slip did I start regretting it and wished I’d downplayed the whole thing.

“I see, and by the way you’re hanging on to those shorts, I think I know what she took.” Alicia’s face brightened up with a grin as her eyes gravitated towards my nether region “Let me guess, she challenged you to a match and took your panties as a prize?”

“Alicia, not so loud!... But yes, that’s exactly what happened, she tricked me into it.” I lowered my gaze in shame as I rubbed the back of my left heel with the tip of my right foot “She said that I should find you if I wanted to get them back.”

Now Alicia leaned back, thinking for a bit before apparently figuring out what Lisa intended to do.

“Well then, I feel like playing air hockey, so how about I help you out if you beat me.” Alicia put paid for a game on the table, which sprang into life announcing the two-player game had begun as it spits out a disc onto the tabletop “But you know what happens if you lose, right?”

I gulped nervously, wondering if I should accept yet another wager or accept my losses, but I didn’t want to surrender any more clothes to Lisa’s machinations, who treated my clothes as if they were POWs to be traded for a price, usually other clothes that I was wearing at the time.

“Okay, I’ll play,” I nodded and took my place at one end of the table “but you promise to try and talk to Lisa and get back my panties back if I win!”

“If you win.” Alicia simply said and smiled, as she grabbed her paddle and slid the puck over to me “I’ll even give you the first shot.”

I took my stance and got ready, I needed to beat Alicia here and I did my best to focus all of my effort on doing this.

Unfortunately, Alicia was, apparently, some sort of air hockey savant.

Alicia was relentless, aggressive, and accurate, she even managed to catch a few good shots of my puck with her own paddle. I only managed to get one goal on her to her five in the span of time given to us by the machine.

And despite my determination prior to the match, the lack of panties and the state of my shorts that kept slipping to dangerous lows forced me to divide my attention, I didn’t try to pull the shorts up mid-game, but just the fact that they kept slipping was drawing my attention, causing me to get distracted and giving Alicia ample opportunity to take me to town.

I was utterly beaten.

“Sorry Erica, Lisa asked me to pick a game I’m good at,” Alicia smiled at me, Lisa was playing me like a fiddle even when she wasn’t around, and now Alicia was walking up to me, hooking one thumb into the flimsy waistband of my shorts, I thought she was going to yank them down and expose me right here in the middle of the arcade, and like clockwork, I felt my clit tingle and my pussy gush with wetness, but Alicia kept her fingers on the waistband, “I noticed you were very uncomfortable with these shorts.”

Alicia’s hand moved to the front of the shorts, she brushed the tip of her finger lightly against the fabric resting against my crotch:

“And you’re already soaking wet, naughty Erica!” I could feel my whole body blush in response to her teasing “You know, sometimes I start to feel sorry for all the stuff we put you through, but then when I see your reaction, I just feel like doing it more.”

And with that, Alicia slowly dragged the shorts down, they didn’t give much resistance and fell almost immediately to the floor, leaving me standing bottomless right there where anyone could see.

My tank top was fairly long, but it was a breezy top that was a few sizes too large. Yes, it covered all of my lower privates with ease, but it might have been worse than a more snug one, yes it afforded me plenty of privacy, but the open nature of it meant that I could feel every gust of wind against my pussy lips, it was a torturous piece of clothing to be stuck in with no cover down below.

I closed my eyes when yet another slight breeze managed to tickle my clit now peeking from its hood, I was doing my best to push that feeling aside but I couldn’t help but sink deeper into the horny haze it was causing.

“Don’t get too excited, Erica!” Alicia snapped me back to reality with a smack to my behind “You don’t get to cum just yet, Carrie is waiting for you next!”

“Carrie!? Where?” Still muddled after my little blissful journey, I did my best to reformulate my question “Where is she waiting? Do you know?”

“I’m not sure, but I’ll be she’s waiting at one of those dance machines with the arrows,” Alicia looked deep in thought as she tried to puzzle out the answer “I don’t remember what they’re called.”

“But get going! You don’t want to spend more time than you have to look like this… Or do you?” Alicia grinned,

“Uhm, yes… I mean, I should get going.” and with that, I took off looking for Carrie.

I was running down between the arcade machines, careful not to let my shirt move too much and expose my bare butt or worse, my bare puss, especially when passing by a few people as I searched for Carrie.

I frantically searched for where the dance machines were, and after what felt like a long time searching, I managed to find them, I knew I had found them because Carrie was standing right next to a machine.

Carrie was wearing a saucy ensemble, a white dress shirt that seemed a little too tight with how it accentuated her luscious breasts, and a plaid skirt that made her look suspiciously like a catholic school girl, she was only missing a tie and she’d look like a stereotypical knockoff of those girls.

When Carrie saw me, she looked slightly inquisitive, putting one finger against her lips, I could practically hear her thinking “I wonder…” as I ran towards her, and sure enough, the moment I was in reach, Carrie lifted up the shirt and took a little peek at my bald mound beneath it.

“Carrie…” I whined, not only was I frustrated at her exposing me so flagrantly, but truth be told, just her doing so was making me hornier.

“Calm down Erica, I’m sure Lisa will let you cum eventually, but for now I want you to play a little game with me.” Carrie motioned at the dance machine behind her, implying that I needed to play her.

“Yeah yeah, if I win you give me some clothes, and if I lose I have to take some off, did I get it right?” I rolled my eyes, trying my best to pass off my encroaching arousal as no big deal, maybe if I did so, if I did, it might take my mind off it for a bit.

“Oh Erica, I won’t just give you a piece of clothing,” Carrie stepped to me and leaned in, I could feel the heat from her breath as she whispered in my ear in her most sensual voice “if you win, I’m taking it. All. Off.”

And just like that I felt myself melt, a voice in the back of my head told me that I had no chance of winning, that I should just cut my losses and try to escape here, but that voice was losing to the one demanding I play and see Carrie naked.

Obviously, I should have listened to the first voice, not only was Carrie good at this game, again probably because Lisa wanted her to pick a game she was good at, to begin with, but also because I was in no mental shape to do this, Carrie’s little teasing always got to me.

Always.

And I should have known better.

The game ended with Carrie’s score far ahead of mine, I wondered if Carrie neglected to inform me that she wasn’t the only one wagering her entire wardrobe but me as well, would she do that and leave me here completely butt naked?

Before my imagination could run too wildly, Carrie tugged against the collar of my shirt and peeked down into it.

“I think I’ll take your bra, Erica.” Carrie grinned, knowing full well that the training bra I had on wouldn’t come off unless I took the shirt off as well, while I wasn’t going to give her every scrap of clothing I had on, Carrie nonetheless wanted to see me standing naked in front of her.

My shaking hands grasped the hem of my shirt, pulling it down as I was trying to keep it from simply flying off my body, hiding whatever shame I could hide underneath it, but after taking a deep breath, I lifted the shirt off the top of my head.

Oh god, I was standing there in nothing but a bra now, and soon even that would be gone, that’s right, I handed Carrie my shirt, hoping she wouldn’t play a prank on me and run off with it, I hooked my fingers on the bra and pulled it off my body, now I was naked save for my shoes in this arcade where anyone could walk up and see me naked.

As if in response to my brazen exposure, my nipples decided to stiffen up and my little kitty that it was a good time to flower open, showing Carrie my little clit peeking out of its hood and telling her just how much it wanted to be touched right now.

“I don’t think you have much time left Erica,” Carrie flicked my nipple, eliciting a moan from me before thankfully exchanged my bra for my shirt, and I hurriedly put it back on, fully aware of how jarring the sensation of its fabric was against my stiff nipples.

“W-where do I go next?” I was mustering all the willpower in my body to keep my hands at my sides and not assaulting my clit screaming in agony.

“The crane games, I think Lisa said that it’s John’s turn next.” I didn’t wait for Carrie to finish telling me all this, I bolted the moment I heard her say the word crane.

I was running as fast as I could, I knew exactly what awaited me at the end of Lisa’s shenanigans, it was the same every time, but right now I didn’t care about that, all I cared about was where I was supposed to go next, I could barely keep my focus on making sure that I was not going near any place I could hear people's voices coming from.

This explains why I didn’t see the guy working at the arcade walk out in front of me in time before I ran full speed into him.

I fell, bracing myself, I wasn’t paying attention as I found myself on the ground with my legs splayed wide open, when I regained my bearings, I felt my chest tighten as I saw the young man staring right at where I was quite sure was my exposed slit.

I scrambled to my feet, mumbling an apology as I attempted to escape.

But he caught my hand just in time before I managed to give him the slip:

“Sorry miss, but I’m going to have to ask you to leave, we have a strict decency policy in this place.” I wasn’t aware that my heart could sink any further, but the idea of being kicked out of there and not being allowed the chance to get my clothes back from Lisa was a devastating prospect.

“Please, I’m just looking for my friend…” I pleaded, I’m sure that I had tears forming in my eyes at this moment.

The arcade attendant looked at me with what I could only assume was a mix of pity and opportunistic lust before he spoke:

“Okay, lift your shirt up, I want to get a good look at you.” I knew it was coming, or more so I was hoping for it, I don’t know what I would have done if he’d asked me for something even more severe than that.

I grabbed my shirt and raised it up to my collarbones without thought, exposing everything to this stranger I had just met.

I was red-faced as I watched the look of shock and excitement on his face, the moments passing felt like eons as he soaked in the view of my exposed and bare body.

“Alright, but don’t let me catch you again,” he said, and I nodded as I hurriedly let the shirt drop down as I backed away, in a hurry to make it to where I was supposed to meet John.

Not only did I find John standing there at the crane games, Henry was there as well, my brain was racing between thoughts of confusement, lust and urgency.

“Hey Erica, Henry wanted to save you the trouble of finding him after I was done with you, isn’t that nice?” I wasn’t sure if I’d call that nice, per se, but I was definitely experiencing some sort of relief that this might just be my last stop before they would tell me where I could find Lisa.

“Let me guess, I have to win something from this or take a piece of clothing off?” My voice was practically shaking, but I was more than willing to just get this over with, there was practically zero chance of me winning something in one shot here, and the two boys agreed.

“Well, we thought about doing that, but we figured why not just skip the game and go right to the part where you give each of us a piece of clothing.” John looked me up and down, assessing my obvious state of undress.

“And by the looks of it, you seem to be in a bit of a hurry,” Henry added, clearly commenting on how horny I seemed to be.

“Well?” John asked, and I stood there as I contemplated their offer for a mere fraction of a second before I nodded, it was honestly an easy choice, if I had to keep playing two more games with them, I probably wouldn't have made it, that and the idea that I was going to be stuck here for that long sounded akin to torture at this point.

I kicked off my shoes and slid them with my bare feet towards the two standing in front fo me, and just like how I boldly lifted my shirt off for that attendant only minutes ago, I practically tore the shirt off my body, oddly relieved to be rid of its annoying sensation on my body, constantly brushing against my nipples, now I was completely bare and free, and cool air hitting my skin gave me goosebumps.

“Where’s Lisa?” was all I could ask as I handed over my shirt, the two looked at each other and smiled as they looked back to me.

“We’ll tell you if you turn around, bend over and grab your ankles.” Henry demanded, and of course, I knew full well that I had no recourse but to listen to their demands, if they didn’t tell me where Lisa was, I would be stuck naked in the middle of this arcade and, more importantly, in the middle of this entire mall, nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide.

I silently turned around and obeyed as I bent over, grasping each ankle with my hands, giving them full access to see my open wide pussy and blinking little asshole, all while every nerve in my body was begging me to just end this torturous waiting game, it wanted to cum NOW!

But I withstood what felt like an eternity before I heard John’s voice telling me to stand back up.

“If you’re looking for Lisa, you’ll find her straight down this way.” Henry pointed towards a direction, and I wasn’t even sure what was there, but I wasn’t in the headspace that let me contemplate that question, I just took off once again, hoping that this would be the final destination.

And sure enough, there stood Lisa, her haughty demeanor fully in full force as she stood next to a racing game, one where the booth looked like two backends of sports cars, one of them red, and the other yellow.

“About time you made it here, Erica, and once again you look ready to explode.” Lisa sneered at me, looking at my bare body that I instinctively raised my arms to shield in shame.

“Lisa please, give me my clothes back,” I begged Lisa to end this game of hers, I rubbed the side of my arm, feeling both cold and burning hot at the same time “I really need to cum…”

“Oh I’m sure you do, and I’ll even let you if you do exactly what I tell you.” Lisa didn’t blink at my humiliating admission, she took it in stride as she walked up to the yellow car facade, patting it gently “Come over here and sit down.”

I padded slowly towards the car, almost as if I was scared it would lunge at me as I gingerly touched it at first, then firmly pressed against it as I hopped onto its back, the cold plastic sent a shock through my body, and its jerky movement and rumbling threatened to grant me a premature orgasm.

“Spread your legs and stay that way.” I obeyed, I opened my legs, giving Lisa an unobstructed view of my now soaking wet pussy, juices leaking out in preparation for what it knew I would eventually do, but instead of telling me to do anything, Lisa simply fiddled with her phone, for a bit, and then stood back and watched me “Don’t move Erica, if you do, I won’t let you cum.”

That threat was more than enough, I started to shrink away in shame, but I didn’t dare move, I wasn’t sure how long it was that Lisa stood there looking at me, her eyes roaming slowly over every inch of my body, why was she prolonging my suffering?

I got my answer when I heard footsteps, I panicked, looking over at Lisa, but she simply shook her head, reminding me not to move, I began seeing people coming from all over, first it was Alicia and Carrie, then John and Henry, and slowly, bit by bit, the entire cheerleading squad and a few more who I did not recognize had made their way over, forming a semi-circle around me.

“Well Erica, it seems the entire audience is here,” Lisa smirked, not content with humiliating me like always, she was waiting for everyone to come and watch me debase myself in front of a full crowd who were now pulling out their phones to record this auspicious occasion “but you need to do one last thing before I let you cum.”

“Tell us all how much you love it when I do this to you, tell everyone what an exhibitionist slut you are.”

My mouth was wide open, it wasn’t enough to just make me do this, I had to admit that I was complicit in my own demise.

And something in the back of my head kept pushing, I don’t know if it was simply because of how desperate I was to touch myself, but something told me to admit it.

“I love it, Lisa, I love it when you force me to strip naked and play with myself in front of so many people,” it almost felt like this was someone else talking, someone had taken over my body and was using my mouth to ruin me even further with such an enthusiastic proclamation “it’s because I’m such an exhibitionist slut.”

Everyone around me was laughing and murmuring, I don’t know if they bought my ‘confession’, but Lisa seemed satisfied:

“Okay then Erica, you can cum for us.”

At last, the shackles were removed, I leaned back on my left hand against the car and let my right do all the work, first, my fingers merely brushed against my joy button, and I let out an involuntary yelp which caused everyone to laugh and giggle at my desperate horniness, but that didn’t deter me, after rubbing my clit furiously for a bit, moaning softly at the pleasure coursing through my body, my fingers slipped down to my welcoming hole, thrusting two fingers immediately into them and pumping away vigorously.

My moans grew louder, I was now exclaiming joyously as I continuously drove my fingers in and out of my pussy, hungrily churning away inside as I brought myself closer to orgasm:

“Oh yeah! Ohhhh yes! Ahhhhh!” I moaned emphatically, the group around me enthralled by my lewd performance as I felt the climax wash over me.

My hips bucked, lifting up and threatening to throw me off balance as I used my left hand to support myself, the wave of ecstasy crashing over me as my toes curled and my juices squirted out in a gushing stream as I came very loudly, it didn’t occur to me to stifle my voice in fear of attracting more attention.

As all energy vacated my body, I heard the cheerleading squad around me clapping:

“Excellent show as always Erica.”

“Damn, she keeps doing this, she definitely likes it.”

“She really is an exhibitionist slut.”

“We oughta strip her ourselves sometimes.”

“Good idea!”

Everyone began to disperse as they talked amongst themselves, and I was suddenly very aware that I didn’t know where Lisa was or where my clothes were.

“Lisa? Lisa!” My energy quickly returned as I hopped off of the car in search of my tormentor and the clothes she promised to return to me.

I looked around to see if my clothes were still there, maybe Lisa had dropped them somewhere before she left, but alas, if she had, I could not find them, I was now stuck naked in the middle of a busy mall in the middle of the day with no cover to speak of and no way to get out.

I was beginning to feel a sinking feeling in my stomach as I tried thinking of a way out of this mortifying mess that Lisa slowly dragged me into, and then I saw it, this arcade was actually at the edge of the mall, not exactly in the middle of it, meaning that I had the hazy memory of a fire escape around here somewhere in the back of my head.

I scrambled to my feet, trying my best to cobble together both where I assumed the exit would be and where I remembered it being, all in the desperate hope that I find the exit, and like a beacon of hope, I saw the green fluorescent light of the sign sitting atop the emergency exit, shining brightly, here's hoping that the door wasn't inexplicably locked despite that being against code.

It was open!

The sinking feeling in my stomach dissipated if only a little, at least I had a way out of there, I pushed against the bar that led to the stairwell and snuck into its relative safety, the quiet atmosphere contrasting the thrumming din of all the machines back behind the door allowed me to breathe a sigh of relief.

Now with nothing left but to descend to the ground floor and find my way out, I would at least have some recourse on how to proceed, the situation still wasn’t looking good, as I was still stuck naked, but at least I had options.

Finally reaching the ground floor and the exit out of the mall, I took another deep breath and pushed against the door lever, leading me out into the morning sun.

It was the parking lot! I was suddenly struck with a bolt of inspiration, all I had to do was find Lisa’s car before her and I could probably find my clothes with her, but before I could bring that plan to fruition, I spotted something else, it was Carrie, Alicia, John and Henry in one group, standing out there talking to each other next to Carrie’s car, and worse, they saw me!

“Erica! Come over here!” Carrie called out to me as I instinctively hid to obscure my naked form, and I stayed down in hopes of them just laughing me off and going away, leaving me to search for Lisa’s car, until:

“I have your clothes,” Carrie called out again, and I realized that my target had changed, and I had to go up to them naked again.

I peeked my head out from behind the car I was hiding behind, looking around to make sure that no one could see me, there were a few other people here, but they probably couldn’t tell I was naked thanks to the cover the cars around me provided.

I made a sprint towards Carrie, covering my privates in the hopes that I wouldn’t just flash anyone I had missed, but fortunately, that wasn’t necessary.

When I was finally in front of Lisa’s quartet of frequent accomplices, it was Henry who spoke up:

“C’mon Erica, you know better than to cover up.” the smugness in his voice was getting on my nerves, but he was right, no way were these four going to let me keep my modesty if I wanted any hope of getting my clothes back.

I let my arms hang at my sides, showing off my bare body, it was relatively warm as it was still summer, but I still felt a shiver from standing out here in the open completely naked.

“Can I please have my clothes?” I began with the most basic question, this wasn’t Lisa, maybe Carrie would just give them back to me and not drag this out any longer, but I knew that everyone here wouldn’t miss the chance to make use of my nudity when they had an opportunity.

“Sorry Erica, but Lisa gave me express instructions not to do so, she wanted you to run home naked,” Carrie shook her head as she patted the back of her car’s trunk, that sinking feeling was beginning to return, Carrie wasn’t quite as scared of Lisa, probably because anything Lisa could do to Carrie constituted a good time in her head, so she was often willing to cross the evil bitch, and sure enough “Buuut~, Lisa is off talking to the cheerleading squad, so I can give them back as long as she doesn’t find out.”

“Oh thank you, Carrie!” I jumped up and hugged Carrie, I knew that there would be a catch, but anything was better than having to run all the way back home; that trek would not be easy.

“Oh, you know that it won’t just be free, right?” I stopped jumping but was still hugging Carrie as she talked, I let her go.

“What do I have to do?” I sighed, looking at the faces around me smirking and knowing they had me exactly where they wanted me.

“Well, let’s get in the car for now and I’ll tell you on the way.” Carrie walked up to the driver's side, and Alicia opened the back door for me to get in the middle, right between John and Henry.

The car ride itself wasn’t that long, and it was uneventful aside from the boys’ wandering hands, nothing too extreme, quite the light petting in comparison to what I was expecting, but enough to get me horny again, until we stopped in what I could only assume was the middle of an empty road halfway to my place where Carrie stopped the car just a bit off the road in an open area as Carrie told everyone that this was the place and that we should get out.

“What are we doing here?” I asked, hugging myself in worry of what might happen.

“Well first, I need you to stand right here,” Carrie dragged me away from the car, sadly it didn’t provide much cover, all my important bits were still exposed, moreover, we weren’t really heading down the path, so I was now quite confused as to what was happening “If you want your clothes back Erica, you’ll have to let us bring you to orgasm.”

“Here!?” My eyes widened, this was a country road so there weren’t that many cars, but they were still passing by as we drove up here, and no doubt many would drive by the longer we stood here, and then it hit me, Carrie didn’t say that she would do it, she said that they would do it.

I looked around, and all four of them nodded knowingly, I knew my fate was sealed, this place was closer to home, but not enough for my comfort, plus I still didn’t have my clothes.

“Oh, and you do have to stay standing here in the open,” Carrie said, not waiting to hear my response as she began toying with one of my nipples “Well, Erica?”

I was kicking myself, not just because of how easily I bought into Carrie’s spiel, but because of how much my body seemed to want it.

Almost as if to prove a point a car sped by us, honking its horn, I wasn’t sure if they had spotted me and my naked form, or if they were honking simply to alert us, but either way, that simple event caused my clit to demand immediate attention, I wanted it, and I nodded in acceptance.

Without a word, hands lunged out to molest every part of me, my nipples were pinched, my breasts squeezed, butt caressed and spanked in succession, clit tweaked and flicked, and of course, my pussy fingered.

I immediately realized that this wouldn’t take long as some of the hands and fingers were replaced by mouths, licking and biting my sensitive points, I wasn’t sure who was playing with which part of my body as I closed my eyes as I braced against the immense pleasure, but I knew that each hand and mouth didn’t linger on any one body part for too long, I was sure that by the end of this, all four would have experienced every part of my body respectively.

Another car came by, another horn, I was somehow convinced that they did see me.

Almost immediately there was yet another car, I didn’t dare open my eyes, but I heard someone yell out “holy shit!” as they zoomed past.

Each of those cars sent a jolt up my spine, and by the time the second one passed, I was moaning audibly and announcing how close I was:

“Ohhhh, yes! Please! Please make me cum! I’m gonna cum! ImgonnacumImgonnacumImgonnacum!” I told everyone as I felt my knees weaken, but who I only assume were John and Henry made sure to hook my arms tight to keep me standing as the assault on my body continued, the climax was coming.

And for some reason, I chanced to open my eyes just in time to see another car passing by, this one was going slower than the others, or was it? Maybe they all slowed down to see what was happening.

Inside the car there was a middle-aged woman, her eyes and mouth were wide open as she stared directly into my own eyes, a thought in the back of my head piped up to say how lucky she was not to crash into something, but that thought was interrupted as my orgasm exploded.

I screamed out loud in a way I could only do in such a place devoid of other people, my hips bucked against whoever’s hand was fingering me, I felt myself being steadied by the arms holding my own as my juices squirted out in a gushing stream onto the asphalt.

I was gently led back to the car where I sat in the front passenger seat, I wanted to ask for my clothes back but I was probably too tired to put them on anyway.

I only felt back up to speed just as we got to my place, watching it come into view, I turned to Carrie as we pulled up to the driveway.

“Carrie, can you pop the trunk so I can get my clothes now?” I asked, and I heard the three behind me snickering.

“Yeah, about that Erica,” Carrie shifted uncomfortably, looking a bit sheepish.

“Oh no…”

“Yeah, I kinda lied, I didn’t have your clothes to begin with,” Carrie scratched her cheek in mild embarrassment “In fact, I’ll probably get an earful from Lisa later on because she sent us to the parking lot to tell you to wait for her.”

I could feel my face turn red in absolute shame, no, scratch that, my entire body turned a shade of crimson as I realized that I’d been duped into letting everyone play with my body in such a humiliating fashion for nothing.

Without saying a word, I bolted out of the car as I heard the four behind me burst into uncontrollable laughter.

I managed to get in from the house’s back door, thankfully the house was kinda of empty as everyone was still out for the weekend, I rushed up the stairs and into my room, throwing myself against the bed with the door still open and began to finger myself without a care to many more orgasms that day.

THE END