Candice's Laundry Day Mishap (Chapter 10 - Apr 15)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
perseus

Re: Candice's Laundry Day Mishap (Chapter 9 - Oct 29)

Post by perseus »

The last two chapters have been the best in the series so far! I'm very excited to see where it goes from here but I can definitely be patient as well.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
Rjun17

Re: Candice's Laundry Day Mishap (Chapter 9 - Oct 29)

Post by Rjun17 »

New part soon?
superevil7

Candice's Laundry Day Mishap - Chapter 10

Post by superevil7 »

** Candice's Perspective **

I couldn’t believe he had just done that to me! Opening the front door wide while I was standing completely naked in front of it! Dylan had some nerve! He couldn’t have told me it was my best friend behind that door instead of exposing me without warning!?

“Candice?”

“BRITNEY!!!” I shrieked as soon as I saw her, unable to stop myself from covering up my naked breasts with one arm, and place a hand over my pubic region to try and hide my private parts between my legs from her.

Dylan put a stop to my attempt at modesty quickly, with a couple of strategic smacks on my bottom! “Ow! Owww!” I whined at him. “Dylaaan!”

“No covering!” He reminded me.

“Right, ummm…” I bit my lip at his command. I knew what he wanted me to do, I was just having a hard time doing it with Britney looking at me! I took a look over at her, blushing hard at my best friend, who’s eyes had gotten as wide as I’d ever seen them at this point.

“Assume your punishment position… Now!” Dylan shook his head and rolled his eyes at me, like I should obviously know the drill by now. “Or do I need to spank your butt some more?...” He added with a tone of authority like I’d only heard from him a few times before.

“Yes… Dylan…” I finally complied, placing my hands behind my head, and spreading my legs wide. At this moment, I no longer had any secrets about my body from my best friend.

She slowly stepped inside, her eyes roaming up and down my now completely exposed body the whole time she was moving, and I could see her face changing from a shocked expression to a little smile. My face was burning all over again!

“What have I just walked into?” She asked, with the slightest hint of amusement in her voice. “Are you two?...” She made a motion with her fingers like someone walking, and then snapped them together quickly. Then she kept switching from looking at me, to Dylan, and back, over and over.

Dylan cleared his throat at Britney’s embarrassing question, and I could see him starting to blush too. “Um, no… We’re not… Not that I wouldn’t… I mean…” He stammered a bit, before finally getting to the point. The whole time my heart was racing, and it looked like his was as well! “Candice got into trouble, big trouble, and her parents are having me look after her for the summer.” He finally explained. “Babysit her.”

“Babysit her!? The three of us are practically the same age!” Britney giggled at the idea. “That still doesn’t explain why she’s naked!” I could tell any shock she had had been replaced with amusement now. It wasn’t fair! She was at least half to blame for me being in this predicament! She shouldn’t be standing there, laughing at me for my punishment! At the very least, she should be standing here alongside me, completely naked and being babysat by Dylan too! I couldn’t believe I had had such a thought about my best friend, but that’s how I felt at the time.

“It all started with the laundry machine…” Dylan started, explaining how I had ended up like this, and the terms of my full punishment to Britney. I could see the expressions on her face changing as Dylan went on, but the whole time, she always kept a bit of a smirk on her lips. Beyond my sister, Britney was just about the last girl I wanted to know about my naked summer punishment. She was my best friend, yes, but she also had a bit of a controlling streak, and that scared me sometimes. It was why I couldn’t say no to her when she demanded that I go to the mall with her, that lead to wrecking the washing machine in the first place. Now that she knew I was required to be naked all summer, who knew what evil ideas she was cooking up in her head for me?!?!

“Dylan… Can you please shut the door, now that you’re finished?!...” The entire time he had been explaining my punishment to Britney, I had been standing in the punishment position in front of the wide open front door! It had taken me about a minute to notice it was still open, but as soon as I did I started squirming, knowing that at any point, someone could come by on the public street or sidewalk and see me! I had wanted to tell him to close it earlier, but something told me that interrupting his explanation would be a bad idea. Maybe it was the stinging sensation I was still feeling in my bottom from his quick spanks earlier? Begrudgingly, I just held my tongue until I knew he was through, not wanting to face more of his ire.

“Oh!” He chucked, slowly going towards the door. Just my luck, as his hand reached the door handle, a group of kids came riding by on their bikes! The boy in front skidded to an abrupt stop, and pointed at me! Then his peers all did the same, stopping to turn and stare at me, the naked girl in the doorway!

“Dylan, please!” I begged, almost sobbed, as the group of what looked like tween boys and a few girls all got a look at my naked body from afar! Without saying a word, he shut the door, but we still heard a disappointed groan from outside.

“Sorry, Candice, I didn’t realize…” Dylan gave me a bashful, sorry look, and I could tell he meant it.

“I… It’s ok…” I said back to him, knowing it wasn’t his intention to leave me as exposed as he just had. I couldn’t stay upset with him over this.

“Does this happen to you often?” Britney asked. Finally, she seemed to have a bit of a concerned look on her face.

“Huh?” I asked back.

“Your punishment. Do you end up exposed to a lot of people unintentionally because of it?” Now I wasn’t so sure she was concerned about me. She seemed to be holding her breath with anticipation for my answer.

“Not particularly…” I said, reminded about all the first time exposures I had been through already because of my punishment. “Sometimes…” My cheeks reddened. It was starting to dawn on me that I’d probably have to face a ton more before my punishment was through… This summer was going to be one exposure after another for me!

“You shouldn’t feel too bad about it. It wasn’t like it happened on purpose. Besides, if those boys were going to see anyone naked, you’re definitely not the worst choice!” Britney giggled at me. “I’m sure that was, like, the thrill of a lifetime for them.”

“That’s easy for you to say… Over there… in your clothes…” Alright, I felt jealous of her, but did she have to look so hot in her neon pink tank top and short corduroy skirt!? Oh, to just wear something again, even for a minute! At this point, I’d been naked for almost 2 weeks in my punishment, and it was starting to get to me.

Britney made a pouty face back at me. “Oh, don’t be like that. As they say, you do the crime, you do the time.” She covered her mouth and snickered.

I couldn’t help fuming at her a little. “I wouldn’t have done the crime if you hadn’t given me the idea, ya know!”

“Are you trying to blame me for your lapse in judgment?” She smirked her annoying smirk at me, as if she knew she was just as much to blame for this, but just didn't care. Oh, how I wish I could wipe that smug smirk off her stupid pretty face!

“If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be standing here naked right now!” I spat my words back at her, letting my annoyance and anger get the best of me.

Dylan suddenly got a stern look on his face after hearing my outburst. “Candice, you know that your mom told me that part of your punishment is accepting responsibility for your actions.” He came over and placed his hand firmly on my bottom. I squirmed, worried he was going to spank it a few more times. “Even if Britney gave you the idea, it was still you who put too many clothes into the wash and turned on the machine. You were the one who made the decision to go to the mall with her and neglect your chores. I want you to apologize to Britney right now and accept full responsibility for what you did.”

Dylan was right, of course, even if I hated to admit it. Even if Britney had given me the idea, I was still the one responsible for my own actions. I sighed, and looked over to Britney to give her an apology, but then I noticed how much more smug she had gotten in this short amount of time! She was relishing hearing that I was being forced to apologize to her, and obviously enjoying my punishment overall! Still, I had no choice but to suck it up, with Dylan's threat of spanking me still on the table. “I'm sorry, Britney. I shouldn't blame you for my mistakes.” I then turned to Dylan and added, “I take full responsibility for breaking the washing machine. I know what I did was wrong, and I know I deserve to be punished for it.”

“That's very responsible of you, Candice.” Britney smiled before coming over and giving me a hug. I could feel the cloth of her pretty clothes against my bare skin as she did, and a part of me just felt like I could die! The only time I was going to feel the comfort of clothes against my naked body for the next few months was when someone got close to me like this! It was so unfair!

Britney didn't just hug me, though, she also gave me a quick kiss on my cheek! Then, right before she stepped away from me, she covertly ran a finger up my bare slit and over my clit, that was still poking out quite a bit! She stepped back, looking at me as pleased as ever, while my eyes just got wide at her!

“Are you alright, Candice?” Dylan asked, seeing my expression.

“Yes!” I squeaked and nodded at him.

“Good.” He smiled at me. “I think we are starting to make some progress with you now, Candice. You're taking full responsibility for your actions.” I just continued to nod at him, eager to see that I was pleasing him. “And I'm glad you are starting to understand that you deserve your punishment for all the things you've done wrong.” I didn't like where this was going. “So I think giving you another spanking, right here and right now, is perfectly justified.”

I knew I didn't like where he was going with this! “But Dylan! You-you can't be serious!”

“You spank her too!?!” If Britney seemed delighted before, it paled in comparison to the look she had on her face now!

“Candice!” Dylan gave my butt another little swat.

“But it's not fair! I thought I was earning points now!” I pleaded with him.

“Candice!” He said again, his eyes a little more narrow.

“Please, not in front of Britney! That's too humiliating!”

“Candice, you know your punishment is meant to be humiliating. You heard your mother.” Dylan explained, and I just shuddered at the reminder of her. I realized that I didn't have a choice, if I didn't go along with what Dylan said, my mother was just going to punish me even more harshly later. She'd probably invite Britney to spank me herself! “Candice, I could drag you over to the couch and pull you over my lap right now with ease, but I want to give you the dignity of accepting the punishment for yourself. Don't prove me wrong to believe that you are learning the lesson you're supposed to be learning here…” I could see the look of hope in his eyes, and it melted my heart.

“Yes, Dylan. I accept full responsibility for my actions. Please spank me in front of Britney until you think I have learned my lesson.” I hung my head, feeling like I had disappointed him with my attempted refusal just now. He was just trying to take care of me, and make sure I learned the lesson I was meant to learn.

Britney clapped her hands as soon as she heard what I said. “Oh, this is going to be so funny to watch! I can't believe Candice is going to get a spanking from you, of all people, Dylan!” She laughed, her delight at what she was about to witness showing through.

“Britney, if you're not going to take this seriously, then I'm going to ask you to leave.” Dylan used his authoritative voice here, only on Britney this time! The smile was wiped off her face in an instant!

“Sorry. I'll take this seriously.” She said, smoothing out her skirt sheepishly. I could tell that she didn't want to miss my demeaning spanking for the world!

“Candice?” Dylan sat down on the couch and beckoned me over. I gulped, knowing how much his spankings hurt, but accepted my fate. I moved over to him quickly, and he soon had me positioned across his lap.

“I'm going to start with 10. If I feel that's enough, then I'll stop. If I feel like you need more, then I'll continue.” He explained, while I just started down at the floor below me. I was thankful that I at least wouldn't be able to see Britney's smug face while I was being spanked.

“Yes, Dylan. As many as you think is fair.” I answered him. Before I could even sigh, I felt the smack on my bottom! “Ahh!” I sucked in some air, surprised at the suddenness of the blow! He wasn't using full force, but he also wasn't holding back totally either. It was definitely a blow strong enough to get and hold my attention!

Annoyingly, I heard a soft female snicker coming from the corner of the room. Britney was definitely taking liberty to enjoy the punishment I was now receiving from my best male friend!

Dylan adjusted his other hand, the one that wasn't spanking my vulnerable behind, and somehow he ended up taking hold of my left breast! As the third smack landed, his hand started kneading the soft, supple tissue of my chest that was hanging down because of the position I was in! I started squirming, as the feeling of pain and pleasure mixed in my mind! Part of me wanted my spanking to be over, but part of me wanted him to go further and caress my pussy too! I felt pent-up, and like I needed a release! I just hoped Britney hadn't noticed! I was sure she had, though, as why else would she have given my swollen clit that little flick earlier?

By the time Dylan had reached 10, he was outright playing with my hard nipple on my boob closest to him! I was in a state of ecstasy, but at the same time my bottom was burning! At least this spanking hadn't left me a crying mess, as the tears in my eyes were mostly from how horny I was, but I was just left dying for him to get me off! “Well, Candice, do you think you've learned your lesson, or do you think you need more?” Dylan asked me from above.

“I…” I hesitated for a moment before giving him my answer. “Need more!” I cried.

I could hear Britney clapping and giggling at my response. “Way to go, Candice! You take responsibility for your wrongdoing like a good girl!”

Dylan kept teasing my nipple while his other hand gave my bottom three more blows. Then his spanking hand moved down south! I guess I must have been giving quite the show, as I kicked my legs with every blow, but I was also apparently keeping my legs open as I did. It was enough for him to sneak his hand in between my legs and give my wanting clit a few swipes after every spank he gave me. I was being masturbated by Dylan at the same time he gave me a spanking, and all in front of my best girlfriend, Britney! I couldn't imagine anything as humiliating as this moment at this time, but I'd also never been as excited in my life! “Yes!” I started crying, the tears from the pain mixing with the tears of pleasure! “Don't stop! I need more! I've been a very bad girl!” I heard a voice call. It took a while for it to register that it was me! I don't know how much longer he spanked me for, or how many more spanks he gave me, but I do know that the orgasm I finally got from him ended up unlocking something inside of me. Something that I didn't know was there before. Some part of me liked being spanked and punished this way by him, while at the same time being pleasured by him. Some part of me wanted it to happen again.

Dylan turned me over and held me in his arms while I calmed down and came down from my Earth shattering orgasm. I remember that he and Britney had a discussion while I recovered, but for the life of me I could not tell you what it was about. I just felt snug and protected in his arms, being held like this.

“Dylan, I need help with the sprinkler!” George suddenly called from the back door. I had forgotten about him and the other younger teens in the backyard. Dylan sat me down on the couch, before he went to check on them, and I just let my limbs splay out, too tired to even hold myself upright.

“Georgie is here?” Britney looked at me, covering her mouth as she made another small giggle.

“Yeah. I'm also babysitting Alexa along with Candice. George and Lizzy came over to spend some time with her.” Dylan explained before heading through the kitchen and out back.

Now I was left alone with Britney, and I couldn't help feeling nervous about the look she was getting on her face as she looked at me. “So, George is here, huh?”

“Um, yeah.”

“Has he had the chance to see you yet?”

“Yes, he has.” I answered her in a small voice. “He even touched me…”

“Stand up and come closer to me.”

“Huh?”

“Didn't Dylan say something about you having a punishment position?” I gulped, knowing that I better do as she said. I couldn't risk getting another spanking from Dylan at this point. My butt was too raw! Even though my limbs were dog-tired, I moved in front of her and took up the position that was required of me. She smiled, and I could see her eyes roam up and down my naked body a few times before resting on my face again. “Today is the first time I've seen you naked since you were 11.”

“I guess it is…” I replied, finding it hard to look her in the eye.

“You were always so silly and shy. You refuse to get changed with the other girls before gym class, and don't even get me started on you always wearing your bathing suit underneath your clothes any time we go swimming.”

“Please, Britney, this is hard enough for me…”

She smirked at me. “I don't know about that. To me, it looks like you're enjoying yourself.”

“What!? I am not!!”

“This thing doesn't lie, Candice!” She ran her index finger along the outer edge of my external labia, and I jumped back from her. “Get back over here, now!” She was looking at me with fire in her eyes that I had never seen before, and I couldn't have resisted if I wanted to. I moved back closer to her, resuming the punishment position. Her finger ran over the bump of my clit this time, and I couldn’t help myself from making a little moan for her. “I understand now why you've been so skittish about showing off your naked body. You're a total exhibitionist slut!”

I gasped loudly at her! Nobody had ever called me such a demeaning name like slut in my life! “Britney! That's!...”

“The truth?” She smirked up at me from her seated position. “Candice, I just watched you get off to Dylan spanking you in front of me.” I gasped again, feeling shame like never before! How could I have let myself lose such control like that, and all in the company of Britney! “Relax girlfriend!” Britney giggled, “This is a good thing! You're not as repressed and uptight as I thought you were!” She slapped me on the side of my shoulder in a friendly way.

“Good thing?” I still felt very nervous about the way she was speaking to me now. Her tone was friendly, but her intentions seemed to be wicked. I'd have rather she went back to speaking to me in the harsher way.

“Yeah, duh! That means we can have a lot of fun with this, this summer!” She sprung to her feet with excitement suddenly. “Ooh, do you want Beverly Greenwald and the other cheerleaders, or Zach Piehouskey and his gang to be the ones to see you naked first??”

My eyes went wide with shock and worry again! “What!? I don't want any of them to see me naked! Please, Britney!” I pleaded with her, a worrying pain starting in the pit of my stomach.

“Don't worry! I'll set it all up for you! It's the perfect excuse, since you're being punished naked anyway.” She headed for the front door. “You're going to have so much fun this summer, girlfriend!”

“Britney, wait!...” I was prepared to get down on my knees and beg her if need be. I just couldn't let all those people from school see me naked or learn about my punishment!

“Leaving already, Britney?” Dylan asked, as he came back into the room. Thank God! He’ll put a stop to Britney exposing me to the entire school!

“Yeah, I just came over to find out why Candice hadn't been answering her phone. I guess her punishment explains that.” She giggled.

“That it does.” He smiled back at her.

“Dylan, you can't let her leave! She is going to…”

“Quite, Candice!” Dylan cut me off.

“But…” Please, Dylan, let me speak! You don't know what she's planning to do to me!

“Candice…” He said sternly, raising one eyebrow at me. He obviously wasn't going to let me get a word in edgewise. “Go give your friend a hug goodbye and then come stand next to me.”

Reluctantly, I did just that, giving Britney a lackadaisical hug, while her hands pawed my aching behind! “I'll see you again sooner than you think, Candice!” Britney said in her sweetest voice, “and I'll bring some friends with me to see your totally exposed body too!” She whispered in my ear and giggled. “If you're a good girl, maybe Dylan will give you another orgasm in front of all of us, like he did in front of me today.” She smirked at me after kissing my cheek again, brushing her fingers along one of my nipples as she let me go! I shuddered in response, before returning to Dylan's side and resuming the punishment position.

“Bye!” Britney waved, with a delighted demeanor about her, as she left. Me, I was just dreading whenever she returned, because I knew she would be bringing other people with her!

“Did you have fun?” Dylan asked me with a pleased expression.

“Fun!? Did you know she saw what you did to me while you were spanking me!? Or that she's going to invite other people over here to see me naked!?”

“Yeah. Who do you think gave her the idea?” He answered me with a smug smile. “I thought she'd bring at least one more person with her after I invited her over today to see you.”

“You… invited her!?” I couldn't believe it! I felt betrayed! How could he do such a thing!?

“Yeah, and you can't deny that you enjoyed it. The way you begged me to keep spanking you, all so that you could get off in front of Britney, was so cute!” He reached his hand out to start teasing my closest nipple. I was tempted to pull away from him, but something inside of me was preventing it.

“Dylan, I can't believe you!” I said, trying to sound angry with him, but the way he was touching me was turning me from a pissed off lioness into a tame little kitten. “You… You set me up!... Mmmm…” Annoyingly, I even purred a little for him as he continued to pet me!

“I set you up to have a good time.” I thrust my chest out at him, and nodded along with his words. Maybe what he had done wasn't all that bad? I did end up having one of the best orgasms of my life because of him. Maybe I should just give in and trust him?

No! “But Dylan, it's going to be so humiliating if she brings a bunch of people over here while I'm like this!” I whined, wishing he'd use his other set of fingers on my other nipple. As if he could read my mind, he did just that, and I purred!

“Candice, who's in charge here?”

“You are, Dylan…” I was totally melting at his touch.

“Then if I want to show you off naked to all of our friends, that's my prerogative.”

I nodded at him again. “If you wish…” I sighed in contentment and spread my legs a little more, hoping he'd take the hint, but before he even noticed, the doorbell suddenly went off again!

“Candice,” he chuckled at me, seeing the look of loss on my face when he stopped petting my nipples and breasts. “Please get the door for me, and no complaints, or I'm going to give you another spanking in front of whoever this is too.”

In a horny daze, I moved closer to the door and reached for the handle, hoping that Britney had not returned so quickly, or if she had, that she had not brought along our entire sophomore class with her!
Freesub

Re: Candice's Laundry Day Mishap (Chapter 10 - Apr 15)

Post by Freesub »

A glorious return! What a chapter!
I'd like if there was some attention paid to the other naked girls too maybe? Dylan getting a chance to touch a bit of them too maybe? Make Candice a little jealous? So many possibilities!
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Freesub wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:36 am A glorious return! What a chapter!
Thank you! :D I hope it makes for a nice surprise for everybody.
Freesub wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:36 am I'd like if there was some attention paid to the other naked girls too maybe? Dylan getting a chance to touch a bit of them too maybe? Make Candice a little jealous? So many possibilities!
I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities for that to happen as the story continues.
student

Post by student »

Thank you, sir. May I have another, please?
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

student wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:52 pm Thank you, sir. May I have another, please?
lol, check back in about a week (though most likely it will be TNR that gets updated next).
perseus

Post by perseus »

Incredible chapter! I love how Candice is getting more and more submissive as time goes on. It's incredible to see her ask for more punishment, and to orgasm in front of her best friend!? Amazing stuff! I love that the idea to bring people over was actually Dylan's too! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

So happy to this story continuing! :) So well written, so hot! Candice's humiliation/arousal is the perfect mixture. I eagerly await the next chapter of this great story. :!:
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

perseus wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:12 pm Incredible chapter! I love how Candice is getting more and more submissive as time goes on. It's incredible to see her ask for more punishment, and to orgasm in front of her best friend!? Amazing stuff! I love that the idea to bring people over was actually Dylan's too! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Skylar21 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm So happy to this story continuing! :) So well written, so hot! Candice's humiliation/arousal is the perfect mixture. I eagerly await the next chapter of this great story. :!:
Thank you both! I appreciate your comments so much!