Candice's Laundry Day Mishap (Chapter 10 - Apr 15)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Hooked6

Re: Candice's Laundry Day Mishap (Chapter 10 - Apr 15)

Post by Hooked6 »

This was another amazingly stimulating chapter! The humiliation in front of a classmate of hers and the potential for that student to take advantage of Candice is just to tantalizing for words. You outdid yourself here and my hat is off to your creativity.

I am glad to see that you haven't given up on this story and I am looking forward to more!

Hooked6
superevil7

Re: Candice's Laundry Day Mishap (Chapter 10 - Apr 15)

Post by superevil7 »

Hooked6 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:15 pm This was another amazingly stimulating chapter! The humiliation in front of a classmate of hers and the potential for that student to take advantage of Candice is just to tantalizing for words. You outdid yourself here and my hat is off to your creativity.

I am glad to see that you haven't given up on this story and I am looking forward to more!

Hooked6
Thank you Hooked6! :mrgreen:
I definitely plan on finishing all my unfinished stories some day. Even Dr. Turner I'd like to finish, but, as I'm sure you know out of anyone, new ideas are always popping up that are too good to put on hold, such as Picture Day. Now I'm just trying to focus on writing what is inspiring me most at any given time. I hope no one is minding that I seem to keep jumping from story to story.