The New Rules (Chapter 47 - April 22)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
student

Re: The New Rules (Chapter 42 - Nov 28th)

Post by student »

Sex Ed has a number of shortcomings. There is a disconnect between reality and the lecture. Imagine learning to drive by practicing just steering, or just using the brake, or clutch and stick shift, all in a bare room with plain walls. Without the entire immersive experience many students will wind up like this kid:
"Realization suddenly dawned on the boy's face, as what he has learned last year in Ms. Honey's health class about the female reproductive system came flooding back to him. He blushed hard, now understanding how excited Abbie must be, and feeling foolish for his question. "

A complex activity with only one a few aspects demonstrated will leave the student almost as ignorant as before the lesson. Feminudism will fill in knowledge gaps.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

perseus wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:14 am My favorite part might have been the question the boy asked at the end, asking why Abbie's "area" looked differed that Vanessa's because she was aroused. I really enjoyed how it was a genuine question too. I get the feeling a lot of boys are about to learn all about female arousal soon :D
lol ;) (Totally not because it was your suggestion. Thank you, by the way).
perseus wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:14 am Great chapter! Cannot wait for the next one!
Thank you. I'm hoping to get back to the level of output I had before once things for me slow down, but no promises.
student wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:37 am A complex activity with only one a few aspects demonstrated will leave the student almost as ignorant as before the lesson. Feminudism will fill in knowledge gaps.
And also with the new way Ms. Honey plans on teaching the female reproductive system to her students from now on ;)
perseus

Post by perseus »

superevil7 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:53 am lol ;) (Totally not because it was your suggestion. Thank you, by the way).
Happy to help :lol: :lol:
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
WingDing

Post by WingDing »

I enjoyed this chapter. The image of Abbie in only her shoes standing in the busy hallway talking to her boyfriend is awesome. Finding reasons to keep the nude girls up in front of the class is pretty clever.
I also really liking that you're gradually having Tony start coming back from being a colossal jerk; I hope you show us what prompted the change.
The budding relationship between Heather and Frankie is nice. It has the effect of sanding some of the rough edges off Heather.
I'd really like to see more of Gwen. As a character who seemed to start embracing the rules pretty early I'm wondering if she might start pushing to be allowed to go nude at extra-curriculars like Abbie has been?

Any way it's a great effort and I'm looking forward to more. After Christmas I suppose?
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

WingDing wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:44 pm I enjoyed this chapter.
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it 😁
WingDing wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:44 pm The image of Abbie in only her shoes standing in the busy hallway talking to her boyfriend is awesome. Finding reasons to keep the nude girls up in front of the class is pretty clever.
I've been trying to build up the first moments Abbie has to spend naked in school. I hope it's been a good payoff so far.
WingDing wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:44 pm I also really liking that you're gradually having Tony start coming back from being a colossal jerk; I hope you show us what prompted the change.
This was actually meant to be the end of Tony in the story. If you're wondering, he basically lost one of his best friends over the way he was acting (and got beat up by him for being such a jerk too). I hope that's satisfying enough.
WingDing wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:44 pm The budding relationship between Heather and Frankie is nice. It has the effect of sanding some of the rough edges off Heather.
Yeah, I think they really come across as cute together. I don't imagine Frankie as being the typical guy Heather would have gone for, but the experiences she's had throughout the story have made her less superficial.
WingDing wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:44 pm I'd really like to see more of Gwen. As a character who seemed to start embracing the rules pretty early I'm wondering if she might start pushing to be allowed to go nude at extra-curriculars like Abbie has been?
Gwen will be involved in the chapters after the school day ends. Travis will be bringing her as a date to the dance for one. I can certainly see her trying to push the high school to allow her to attend school naked, once she learns about Abbie's day.
WingDing wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:44 pm Any way it's a great effort and I'm looking forward to more. After Christmas I suppose?
I'm hoping sooner than you think.
superevil7

The New Rules - Chapter 43

Post by superevil7 »

Abbie could feel her heart racing as she headed for the school auditorium. She had a good hunch that this would end up being the largest group of people she had ever been naked in front of. Whatever this health presentation would entail, she knew that the entire 7th grade class at her school was meant to be in attendance. Around 200 thirteen-year-olds were all about to see her naked, and probably even more intimately, get to know the details of what Abbie once thought of as her private parts.

Abbie could feel her pussy tingling at the idea too. Her naked privates were soon going to be the obsession of practically every thirteen-year-old boy at her school, and probably many of the thirteen-year-old girls too. Beyond her nerves, she felt a sense of euphoric horniness at that thought.

Getting to the school auditorium wasn't a stroll through the park, either. Every few classrooms she passed had the door wide open. Every time she passes by one, many of the seated students inside the classrooms would look up at her with surprise and wonder. They would all pause to stop and stare at the naked teenage girl as she walked by. This just added to Abbie's excitement, as she got a kick out of seeing their shocked faces. Even better were the faces of the boys, as they would quickly switch from shock, to excitement or happiness. Abbie's face blushed every time, but she also couldn't help wearing a smile at giving them such an unexpected thrill.

By the time Abbie made it to the auditorium, she was a horny mess all over again. Her inner thighs were slick with her juices practically down to her knees, and her nipples had never been this hard or ached this much in her life! The opportunity to quickly show off every time she passed an open classroom, combined with the thought of what she was going to be showing off in the presentation, had her on the brink of orgasm once again!

As she stood outside the door to the auditorium, trying to regain control of herself and her breathing, she considered making a quick trip to the restroom to take care of herself with her own hand. It probably wouldn't take any time at all, she giggled to herself, though she also knew that might be a very bad idea. Right now she had her horniness to concentrate on, but if she got off, all that would be left would be her nerves. She'd have to do the health presentation as a nervous naked wreck, not to mention the rest of the school day too.

Before Abbie could really decide what she wanted to do, the little blonde girl appeared from around the corner, coming in Abbie's direction. “Hey, Lauren.” Abbie gave her a little wave, blushing as she saw the girl's eyes sweep up and down her naked body once before resting on her face. Even the girls seemed to have an impulse to check out her naked flesh.

“Hey, Abbie…” Lauren stopped a few paces in front of her, her eyes roaming up and down her naked body again. “Wow, this is too weird! I still can't believe you're actually allowed to be naked in school!”

“I know.” Abbie responded with a nod. “It's been a… weird day for me too.”

“Some parts of you seem to be enjoying yourself!” Lauren smirked and snickered, as she discovered the horny wet mess that was Abbie's puffy red pussy, leaking down to her knees.

“Lauren!” Abbie whined, using her hands to cover her burning face in embarrassment, before moving them to cover up her exposed sex instead.

“No, don't do that!” Lauren giggled, grabbing her wrists to move Abbie's hands back to her sides. She smiled as Abbie's horny slit came back into view. “There, that's so much better! It looks so cute, Abbie, you shouldn't try to hide it!”

Abbie giggled in embarrassment with the girl. “You're so mean!”

Lauren made a scoffing noise. “Don't forget, you told me that you enjoy showing off. I'm just making sure you're showing off everything fully.”

Both girls were smiling and giggling with one another now. “You're right. It's so exciting being naked in school, but also kinda scary. But scary in a good way, if you know what I mean.” Abbie admitted.

“I think I do.” Lauren nodded. “I have to admit, I'm kinda jealous of you.” She said, twisting her sneaker clad foot a little.

“Because of your body? Lauren, I told you, you look totally cute…”

“No. I mean, there is that too, but…” she took a deep breath, “I've kinda… always… sort of… had this fantasy of going to school naked…” The blonde girl blushed hard, sharing such a personal secret with Abbie; a girl who she had considered a bitter rival up until a few days ago.

“Really? You seemed so scared about your mom making you do it earlier. And so freaked out when your mom dragged you in here naked yesterday.”

“That's the thing, I am scared! Scared to show how…” she looked down at Abbie's puffy wet pussy again. “How excited it will make me…”

“Oh.” Abbie said with realization.

“But seeing you like this… umm?… No one has made fun of you for it?…” she asked, nervously twisting the hem of her skirt around her finger.

“Made fun of me? No, not exactly… A boy in my math class just asked why it was so puffy and wet. Does that count?” Abbie could feel her cheeks flush again as she thought about the boy's question, but the tingling around her clit was even stronger.

“Really?” Lauren giggled. “He didn't know?”

“He figured it out eventually.” Abbie laughed along with her. “Um, Blake teases me about it in a different way.”

“I bet he takes a lot of interest in it when it's like this.”

“So much!” The two girls kept laughing with one another.

“Abbie, can I?… Would it be alright if I touched it?” Lauren was starting directly at Abbie's puffy red pussy once again, and her tongue darted out of her mouth to lick her lips.

“You want to… to touch my…?” Abbie asked in surprise. Suddenly, her clit felt like it was on fire with pleasure! “Yes!… I mean, sure, if you want…”

Lauren smiled, and then slowly reached her hand out until she made contact with Abbie's horny slit. “Wow, it's so wet… And warm! I just wanted to feel how wet it really is.” The blonde tried to excuse her reasoning, as her fingers started to explore the delicate folds of Abbie's pussy.

Abbie couldn't stop herself from spreading her legs more in order to give her better access. She was so horny and it felt so good! “Um hum!” Abbie nodded. “I'm so horny and wet right now!” She exclaimed, not even aware of what she was really saying. “God, I want to cum so bad!!” she yelled, trusting her pussy into the girl's open palm even harder, and grinding herself into it!

Suddenly, the door to the auditorium swung open. On the opposite side was Ms. Honey, the health teacher. “There you girls are! I was starting to worry you had…” She stopped, as soon as she saw Lauren's hand was down in between Abbie's legs. She stood there, with her mouth hanging open.

Lauren pulled her hand away as quickly as she could, but she knew she had been caught with her hand in the proverbial cookie jar. Abbie let out a whining moan in response, and her hips continued to grind against the air. The sudden loss of pleasure was maddening to her! Didn't Lauren understand that she needed to get off!? She snapped her eyes open, ready to tell her off, only to find the teacher standing right beside them.

Both girls stood there in fear, wondering just how much trouble they were in now. Neither one wanted to be the first to speak. They both left that up to the adult in the room, the teacher, instead. Ms. Honey cleared her throat and her features softened. “Um, girls, don't be ashamed of what you were doing. You weren't doing anything wrong, per se. Ummm, just try to be more discreet about where you choose to do such things. The middle of the school hallway is not the best locale for such things. Got it?”

Both girls blushed and nodded, glad they weren't in trouble. Lauren let out a deep breath she had been holding. “Were you the one that called us out of class, Ms. Honey? Wait, I thought you were sick today? There was a sub teaching your class. What is this all about?”

“You mean you don't know?” The teacher asked, causing Lauren to just shrug. “I don't have time to go into detail about it. You'll just have to follow along as we go!” The woman said, suddenly frazzled, and she grabbed both student's hands to pull them inside before leading them to the backstage area.

As soon as they were backstage, Abbie was surprised to see both her mother and her little sister there, and both even more naked than she was! Neither one even had her shoes on. They both came over to greet Abbie excitedly. “Abbie, we were wondering when you were going to show up!” Her mom greeted her with a hug.

“Hey, Abbie!” Maddie smiled brightly at her older sister before giving her a tight hug too. “Ms. Honey was telling us that you're allowed to go to school naked now! That's so cool! I wish I could go to school naked! Mommy, when do you think I'll get to go to school naked?”

Their mom laughed. “I told you, Madeline, I'm seeing your school principal on Monday morning. Now that Abbie is allowed to attend school in the nude, I don't see why they wouldn't allow you to go to school nude as well.” She smiled at her youngest daughter.

“And how has your day been, miss naked in school?” Abbie's mom turned back to her, her pride evident all over her face.

“Well, it's been… ummm…” Abbie was unsure how to answer, grabbing her index finger with her other hand, and twisting her upper body back and forth in a concerned way.

“Oh!” Abbie was cut off, as her mom finally noticed the state of her teenage daughter's young pussy.

Abbie blushed hard, seeing exactly what her mom was looking at. She couldn't control her impulse to cover up her naked horny slit with her hands, feeling totally humiliated and mortified that her own mother was seeing her in such a state.

“Now, now, Abbie. Don't, um, cover it up. That just draws more attention to it…” Her mom explained, and so Abbie reluctantly dropped her hands.

“Why did you cover up like that, Abbie?” Madeline asked, confused more than anything. Now she too was staring at Abbie's puffy red pussy, which just made Abbie feel even more ashamed of her state.

“It's… Embarrassing!…” Abbie explained with a few deep breaths. With all the attention on Abbie's slippery slit, the tingling and horny ache was back with a vengeance!

“What is?” Madeline asked, still just as confused as ever.

“Madeline, can't you see just how wet and red your sister's pussy is right now? Your sister is apparently very aroused at the moment.” Her mom explained, before turning to Abbie. “Not that that is anything to feel ashamed about, Abbie.” She tried to tell her daughter, but that's exactly how Abbie felt at the moment, ashamed and mortified to hear her own mother explain to her little sister how horny she was!

“Oh. Mine gets like that sometimes too.” Madeline interjected. “It feels really good when it's like that, and even better when Timmy or one of the other boys touch it when it's like that!” She just smiled, unaware of just how much she was embarrassing her older sister.

“Maddie!” Abbie couldn't take much more, covering her face with her hands because she wasn't allowed to cover up her pussy instead.

“Alright, alright, Madeline. That's enough. You're obviously embarrassing your sister. Let Abbie enjoy her nudity in her own way.” Abbie peeked through her fingers, only to catch her mom smirking and winking at her. She just shut her eyes back closed and shuddered, now aware that her mom knew she totally got off on being naked in public! How would she ever be able to look her mom in the eye again!?!

Meanwhile, Ms. Honey had led Lauren over to where the girl’s mom and her older sister were standing, along with Heather. What really surprised Lauren, was that the two 16-year-old girls were both naked as well! Unlike Abbie's mom and sister, both girls seemed to look grouchy about it. “Susana, what are you doing here? And mom?” Lauren asked, a little wide-eyed. “Where are your clothes?” She took in the sight of her naked older sister, and then her sister's blonde friend.

“You don't want to know.” Heather responded incredulously.

“They're here to help with Ms. Honey's presentation today, and so are you, young lady, so get those clothes off.” Her mom demanded, unconsciously straightening out her own dress. Lauren was about to protest, but her mom gave her a stern look, and the girl knew this was not the time for that. “Now, Lauren! Ms. Honey doesn't have time for you to argue with me about this.”

“Yes, mom…” Lauren hung her head, before unzipping her skirt and letting it drop to the floor. Heather and Susana watched on with their arms folded, not feeling sorry for the girl at all. After all Lauren had put them through, she deserved every moment of nudity she got, they both had decided. The older girls could at least take solace in the fact that every girl participating in Ms. Honey's presentation today, including Lauren, were going to be just as naked as them

Ms. Honey started clapping, standing near the curtain, trying to get everyone's attention. “Alright, listen up! I need everyone to pay attention!” She waited a moment, until all eyes were on her. “If you look in front of me, you'll see that I've marked a space on the floor where everyone needs to stand with red tape, along with your name and age. From right to left, facing out towards the audience, it's youngest to oldest.” She said, gesturing at the marks. “I need you all to line up now, so I know for sure that you know your places.”

“You girls listen to Ms. Honey, and do everything she says.” Lauren's mom said, now in possession of all of her clothes. “I'll be watching from the audience. Break a leg, girls!” She smiled, before heading out through the back door.

“God, I wish!…” Heather said sarcastically, after her friend's mom had already left, before she and Susana went to find their places in the lineup.

Maddie had already found her spot, which was two over from her older sister on the left and one over from the end on the right. She was happy to be invited to participate in such a production, as she thought of it; starring in her own play, and doing it naked too!

“Here you are, sweetie.” A young naked mother was holding her naked daughter's hand, directing her to her place. “Looks like you'll be next to this young lady.” The mom smiled at Madeline.

Madeline could tell the younger girl seemed nervous and wanted to help her feel better if she could. “Hi, I'm Madeline! What's your name?”

“I'm Leona, but everyone calls me Leelee…” The girl answered in a quiet voice.

“It's very nice to meet you, Leelee. Leelee is a pretty name!” Madeline made a small curtsy for her, which caused the girl to giggle. “What?”

“You look funny doing that without a dress!” The girl laughed.

“Oh!” Madeline laughed along with her. “I guess I do. How old are you, Leelee?”

“I'm 6. I'll be 7 in October!” Leelee answered with a smile. “How old are you?”

“I'm 10.” Maddie said, with pride, placing her hands on her hips and feeling so mature. “My sister is even older. She's 14!” She said, like she couldn't even comprehend such an age. “That's her over there.” She pointed her out.

“Wow…” Young Leelee said, impressed.

Leelee’s mom laughed. “I'm glad you two are making fast friends. I'll be right over there if you need me, sweetie.” She explained, before heading to her own place in the line.

On the other side of Madeline, stood Lauren, a nervous ball of energy. She was twisting her limbs back and forth unconsciously; her body's attempt to burn off some of that excess energy. No one had explained to her what was going to happen, and she was starting to really worry. “Abbie,” she turned to her, with Abbie occupying the next spot in line. “Do you know what's going on?”

“No one's told you yet?” Abbie was dealing with her own nerves at the moment, knowing what was about to happen. “Ms. Honey is about to conduct a class all about the female reproductive system, and we're the models. Every 7th grader in this school is going to be in the audience!… Well, I guess, every 7th grader except for you…”

That news did not calm Lauren's nerves. Instead, they went into overdrive! “Every 7th grader!?! Every 7th GRADER!?! NO! NO! I CAN'T DO THIS!” She exclaimed, backing away from the line.

“Lauren! Lauren, calm down!” Abbie grabbed her arm, realizing she had made a big mistake in the way she had told Lauren.

“Sis, what's wrong?” Susana asked, positioned on the other side of Abbie. “You look like you've seen a ghost.”

Lauren's face had gone very pale, as she stuttered and sputtered, yanking herself away from Abbie. “You can't expect me to be naked in front of everyone! Not all of my classmates!”

Ms. Honey and Mrs. Larson both rushed over to the girl with concern. “Lauren, please, try to control yourself.”

“What's the matter, sweetie?” Mrs. Larson asked the panicking girl, but she was far too gone at this point to respond. 

“She must have some kind of stage fright." Ms. Honey explained to the other woman, before placing her hands on the blonde girl's shoulders and squatting down to look her in the eye. “Listen, Lauren, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. All you have to do is stand on your spot and keep looking pretty. I'll handle the rest.”

Lauren wiped a small tear from her eye, before a cute tiny smile crept upon her lips. “You-you think I'm pretty?…"

Ms. Honey smiled back, seeing she had hit on a way to calm the girl's nerves some. “God, so pretty, Lauren!" She leaned in to whisper in her ear. “Don't tell the other girls I said this, but you're the prettiest girl here." She gave her a warm smile and a wink as she pulled back.

Lauren blushed and giggled, unaccustomed to such praise. “Um, thank you, miss…“

“You're welcome, Lauren. Now, are you ready to take your place in line again?” Lauren bashfully nodded, taking her place next to Abbie once again. 

Ms. Honey moved back to the front of the stage, ready to address the group of naked women and girls again. Just before she started speaking, they heard the outer doors to the auditorium open, and the sound of students starting to file in. Everyone, especially the school aged girls, gave each other a quick nervous look in response. It was becoming a lot more real that they would soon be naked in front of a big audience of 13-year-old adolescents. “Ok, everyone knows their places now?” The teacher asked, receiving a nod from the naked females. “Anything I'm forgetting?” She looked to Mrs. Larson and Leelee's mom for their response.

“Your clothes, Ms. Honey.” Mrs. Larson said. “You are representing the 26 to 30-year-old age range, correct?”

“Oh, yes, you're right!” Ms. Honey nodded, with a blush, wondering how she could have forgotten. She began undoing the buttons on her dress.

Pretty soon she was unhooking her bra, and dropping her panties, revealing a modest bust, and a dark tangled bush of public hair. “I thought you'd have shaven for this, sis?” Leelee's mom asked with a giggle in her voice. “Don't you normally keep yourself shaved, Emily?”

Ms. Honey blushed even more, as her sister brought up her grooming habits in front of the group, and addressed her in front of the students by her first name. “Beth!” She glared at her younger sister, before getting her composure back under control. “I thought somebody needed to demonstrate the natural look.” She explained, her cheeks glowing in embarrassment.

Just then, the back door leading into the auditorium backstage area burst open. Three male students, one pushing a cart full of equipment, came through. “Ms. Honey,” the boy in front said, “Wow!…” He stopped in his tracks as soon as he noticed she wasn't wearing anything, and took a long look at her, impressed with what he saw, while the other two boys ogled the entire group of naked females.

“Jeffrey, yes?” Ms. Honey paused, blushing even more deeply as the 14-year-old boy looked her naked body up and down. She had had Jeffrey as a student last year, but he was now seeing way more of her than she ever imagined. She squirmed, as she wondered what he could possibly want in the backstage of the auditorium, and she couldn't control herself as her hands went to cover up her tan and pokie nipples and areolas from his view. Most of the other naked females were blushing too, as the boys looked their bare bodies over, one at a time. Heather and Susana also couldn't help covering their naked privates as the boys’ eyes fell upon them, taking up the classic embarrassed nude female pose, while Lauren's reaction was to cover up her little hairless slit instead, which left her little pink nipples completely on show for the boys. “Oh, right, the camera equipment.” Ms. Honey finally realized why they were there, and she forced her arms back down by her sides. How could she ever hope to conduct this presentation in the nude, if she couldn't even face these three male students?

“This is being recorded!?” Heather asked in alarm, still trying to keep her naked body covered from the boys, wishing she was anywhere but there at the moment. She was doing a terrible job at it, as she kept twisting and turning in utter embarrassment, revealing small little glimpses of her nipples and her pink pussy lips, with their dark brown dusting of pubic hair that covered them only slightly. Why did her parents have to sign her up to be a model for this humiliation, she lamented to herself? The other teen girls weren't feeling much better about the prospect of the lesson being recorded. Susana's face was turning about as red as her hair, and her sister, Lauren's face, wasn't faring any better.

Abbie was a mixture of mortified and aroused. If today's lesson was going to be recorded, that meant there would be a permanent record of her most horny state ever in her life up to now! The thought of that had Abbie's pussy contracting over and over, and leaking even more! She had to force her hands behind her back, and spread her legs wide, otherwise she was going to be too tempted to touch herself or rub her legs together to feel some relief. All three boys' eyes fell upon her as she did this. Somehow they knew Abbie's body was in a sexually heightened state. Her naked body was suddenly the most interesting female body in the room. In response to the boys watching her like hungry animals, Abbie clutched her wrists tightly with each hand, almost digging her fingernails in, and her vaginal muscles started contracting again and again in another mini orgasm. “Oh!… Mmmm… Mmm…” A few desperate moans were able to escape her lips, as she thought about how exposed and vulnerable to the boys she was at that moment. Her entire horny body, from her taut aching nipples, to her wet, burning with desire, puffy red pussy, was totally exposed to them. A dark fantasy from the recesses of her hormone soaked mind suddenly came to the forefront, as she imagined the three boys whipping their cocks out, and having their way with her by using each of her three holes at the same time! “Ahhhhahaha…” Her body shook and shivered slightly as she closed her eyes to try to clear her mind of such naughty thoughts.

“Are you alright, Abbie?” The boys weren't the only ones watching her, as every female eye in the room was on her as well. Ms. Honey had been the one that spoke, but Abbie could see everyone was looking at her with concern or surprise when she opened her eyes again.

“I'm, um, fine…” Abbie tried to say, attempting to get her bearings back underneath her. She took a few deep breaths, and tried to clear her mind of any horny thoughts, including the fact that she was naked in school at the moment. She gave a bashful blush at the boys, all three classmates of hers she realized, and they all seemed to give her a knowing smile back. Just her luck; these boys didn't seem to be ignorant of what a naked horny girl looked like. “I'm good.” Abbie said, forcing herself to smile back at the boys, and then the teacher.

“Alright, ummm…” Ms. Honey stalled for a second, trying to regain her own composure. If she were wearing a collar at the moment, she would have been hot under it herself. “Boys, um, why don’t you go ahead and get everything setup that you need to. We don’t have much time before the demonstration is supposed to begin.” With that, the boys reluctantly pealed their eyes off of the naked girls long enough to start setting up the cameras and recording equipment as needed, though they continued to take quick glances at the nude females as they worked.

A few minutes later, the boys were done laying out all the cables, and getting everything ready. It wasn’t a moment too soon, as the bell signaling the end of second period classes started ringing. Ms. Honey knew the bell didn’t matter at the moment anyway, as she could hear through the thin curtain that separated the auditorium from the stage, that the entire seating area must be filled to capacity by now. “Alright, girls, any quick questions before we begin?” She asked, feeling her own jitters about what was about to happen. As soon as the curtain opened, she and the other females would all be naked in front of hundreds of students, something she had never done in her life! But, despite her worries, she knew she always felt a bit apprehensive before beginning a class, and she hoped this time, just like all the other times, her nervousness would melt away as she began teaching. Seeing none of the others had any questions for her, she turned to the boy at the controls to the curtain, and, with a deep breath, said, “I think we’re ready. Please, open the curtain.” She moved over, taking her spot between her younger sister and Mrs. Larson, as the boy hit the button that would reveal the entire stage, as well as each and every one of their naked bodies, to their audience.

As the curtain pulled open, there was a large gasp from the seated student body, as they were not expecting anything like this! Soon, a hush fell over every audience member, as they looked at the naked females with perplexed faces. What could this presentation possibly be about, they all wondered, starting to whisper to one another in astonishment. They couldn’t believe their eyes, seeing nine naked women and girls standing on stage. It didn’t take too long for two of the girls to catch their eyes in particular, as they recognized both Abbie and Lauren as schoolmates of theirs, snickering at their nakedness in realization. Rumors and knowledge had already spread about Abbie, the girl going to school naked, but they had no idea that Lauren would be naked too!

As for the naked girls on stage, they were having trouble seeing much further than the first few rows at the moment, as big bright lights were shining directly on them now. Abbie, in particular, scanned the faces in the first row, her heart feeling like it was going to beet right out of her chest! Here she was, a total horny mess, completely naked in front of every single thirteen-year-old student in her school! Then, one of the faces in the second row stuck out like a sore thumb to her. It was Blake! What was he doing here, she thought to herself?! It suddenly dawned on her that it wasn’t just the seventh graders in attendance, but the eighth graders were here too! All of her peers and classmates were looking at her now too!!! Abbie began to shutter and shake, as another mini orgasm rocked her naked body!! And all in front of pretty much everyone she knew!!!

The other teen girls on stage were in a panic over something else. It wasn’t just that they were naked in front of the entire school, though that was nerve racking enough. No, they had noticed something that had previously been hidden on the opposite side of the curtain. Sitting off to one side of the stage, was a special chair, that looked almost like a dentist’s chair. Only, this chair had stirrups attached to the front! It didn’t take them too long to realize what it was going to be used for. Obviously, at least one of the girls were going to be strapped into that chair, with all of her lady bits on show for the entire school to see, if not all of them!

Lauren had hardly gotten a chance to process that, when some movement behind her caught her eye. She peeked back, only to find a giant version of her own slim slit on display! A large projection screen had been set up behind the girls, and the boys from the AV club were not only recording them, but using their cameras to show a live feed of the demonstration in full 4K! Even the students in the back row were going to be able to see every detail of their naked and exposed bodies!

Ms. Honey cleared her throat, and took a small, cautious, step forward. Even she was feeling overwhelmed to be naked in front of so many people. Her own students, she realized, as every one of her pupils, save for Lauren, must be in that audience. Her own peers too, she realized, since every teacher in the building was probably there too! From now on, all of her coworkers would know what she looked like naked! She went over to a podium situated near the gynecology chair, and spoke into the mic. “Um, students, thank you for coming. My name is Ms. Honey, as I’m sure you all know…” she chuckled nervously, as the audience just watched on in stunned silence. “The health teacher here at Grandview Middle school.”

“Why are you all naked?!” A male student shouted out, from somewhere in the middle of the auditorium. Ms. Honey couldn’t see him with the bright lights shining in her eyes, or she might have reprimanded him for speaking out of turn.

“Uh hmmm…” She had to clear her throat again. “I was just getting to that. It has come to the attention of the school academic committee,” She said, reading from her note cards at the podium, “That most of you have failed at understanding the female reproductive system, as well as have had a hard time comprehending what happens to the female body as a girl progresses through puberty and into womanhood. It is my hope that with this presentation, with live female models here to help demonstrate, we can rectify this shortcoming. Today, myself and the other women and girls on this stage, are going to demonstrate how the female reproductive system works, along with showing you how the female body tends to differ by age as a girl progresses through puberty. It is my hope that by the end of this presentation, you will all have a complete and clear understanding of these two topics. Furthermore, the academic committee has graciously given all of you the opportunity to rectify your grades on these topics, by allowing you to retake the tests that cover these topics later this afternoon. This should improve many of your grade point averages, and help those students who might be failing, or have failed, my health class.”

There was a small groan from the audience, as some students didn’t like the idea of having to take another test. “I know. A test isn’t what you were expecting today, but after my lesson, I have the utmost faith that you will all be able to pass it with flying colors!” She said, smiling out to the audience. “Now, let's get started.”
student

Re: The New Rules (Chapter 43 - Dec 20th)

Post by student »

Thank you. Chapter 43 is a nice Christmas present.
rrh62

Post by rrh62 »

Sweet! Great Christmas present. Especially since I wasn't expecting a new chapter until maybe 15 days from today, going by the timing of the previous installments. Still I've been checking the thread daily against all hopes and here we are. Surprise!!! :D Thank you, @superevil7 Much appreciated. :)
perseus

Post by perseus »

Another fantastic chapter! And we're finally to the the anatomy presentation! I've been looking forward to this since Abbie first agreed to to be a part of it! The wait for the next chapter is going to be brutal but well worth it I'm sure! Cannot wait to see how this goes down!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
WingDing

Re: The New Rules - Chapter 43

Post by WingDing »

Wonderful chapter, it really builds the anticipation.
We have the suspense of whether Abbie will survive the presentation without cumming (and perhaps squirting) in front of everyone.
Will Lauren be allowed to finish the day nude? I'm sure this is of Paramount concern to her. :)
Is Miss Honey committed enough to teach class nude the rest of the day?
When the assembly is dismissed, the students could file past the stage so that every last one gets a good close look at the presenters.
I'll be on tenterhooks waiting for the next one.
Thanks so much for writing this.