The New Rules (Chapter 47 - April 22)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
superevil7

The New Rules - Chapter 44

Post by superevil7 »

“Alright, let’s begin.” Ms. Honey said, standing on the stage of the Grandview Middle School auditorium. Nine naked women and girls were all about to take part in her health presentation, one that was about to take place in front of the entire student body of the school. Ms. Honey had gathered a variety of age ranges, from young girls, to teens, and all the way to adulthood, to take place in her presentation. She had also discarded her clothes herself, representing one of the older women in the group.

Another girl taking place in the presentation was Abbie. Unlike the majority of the group of girls on stage, she had spent the first half of the day naked already. Principal Bruster had called her into her office to discuss some good news with her, but before they could speak, their conversation had been cut off. Abbie had assumed that the discussion was to allow her the permission of attending school in the nude. Something that Abbie had mixed feelings about. Standing on stage now, all she could focus on was just how horny she had become! Her pussy was practically dripping as she looked out at the sea of her peers in the audience! More than anything, she just wanted to get off at that very moment!

Three other teen girls were also present on stage. Little Lauren, the 13-year-old blonde girl, was in a state of petrified worry. Here she was, naked on stage in front of everyone she knew from school! Her older sister, 16-year-old Susana, was not doing much better. She and her best friend Heather had been volunteered by Susana’s mom for this display, and neither were happy about that. Even if these weren't their direct peers, being naked on stage in front of a bunch of horny 13 and 14-year-olds was not their idea of a good time! Both girls fidgeted with nervous energy and blushing deeply about the predicament they now found themselves in.

Ms. Honey had moved over to stand behind the youngest girl on stage, her 6-year-old niece, Leelee, bringing her microphone from the podium with her. “I’ve always found class participation to be much more effective than just giving a lecture. Or, in this case, I should probably say audience participation. Let’s start with this. Who can name for me a secondary sexual characteristic of the female body? And no need for hands. If you know the answer, just shout it out!”

“Boob!” “Breasts!” “Tits!” Many of the students shouted out at the stage, many with glee.

“Yes! I heard breasts!” Ms. Honey pointed at the direction she had heard the word from first, moving behind the line until she was between Abbie and Susana. Her own breasts made little jiggles with each step she took, as her nerves dissipated, and her excitement for teaching the entire school grew. “Breasts, boobs, tits!” She said loudly, almost in a comedic fashion, causing the audience to erupt in laughter and cheer. “If you want to be vulgar…” She waited for the students to die down, with a smile on her face, before continuing. “Yes, these are the most prominent and obvious secondary sexual characteristics of the female body.” She lifted her own breasts from underneath, displaying them to the audience, before lowering them back down. She moved back over to stand behind Madeline. “Before a girl starts puberty, her chest will normally be flat, as you can see here.” She used one hand to bring attention to Madeline’s flat chest, and the camera crew zoomed in tightly on the bare chest of the young girl. The teacher turned her direction towards Lauren next. “Once she starts puberty, her breasts will start to swell and grow, as fatty tissue builds up in the region. We’re very fortunate to have one of your schoolmates, Lauren Gardner, here with us today. As you can see, she is just on the cusp of starting puberty.” Lauren’s face turned bright red as soon as she was singled out, and she could hear some snickering from the crowd. It was obvious they were all laughing at her lack of breast development. In response, she couldn’t stop herself from covering up her little boobs with her hands. “Now, Lauren, I need those for my presentation. Please, uncover yourself.” Ms. Honey asked as sweetly as she could, with a smile for the girl. Reluctantly, Lauren dropped her hands back down, and glanced back at the big screen. She was mortified to see her tiny boobies, blown up to a size big enough so that even those students in the back row would be able to see them clearly! “How long has it been since your breasts started to grow, Lauren?” Her teacher asked next.

What kind of a question is that!?!? Lauren thought to herself, stunned! How could her teacher expect her to answer something like that in front of all of her classmates!? In front of the entire school?! The girl was in a petrified stupor at the moment for how nervous and embarrassed she felt, and so she automatically answered her teacher's question. “About two months ago, I think…?” The snickering started up again, and Lauren could feel her face burning up.

“And what size would you say they are?” The health teacher asked next.

Lauren's jaw fell open, and her eyes went wide as she heard her teacher speak. She couldn't be serious!? The little blonde girl's mouth opened and shut a few times as she tried to answer, before any sound finally came out. “Ummm… Uhhh… I still wear a training bra…” she said, again answering almost automatically.

Loud uproarious laughter erupted throughout the entire auditorium, and Lauren could only wish the ground would open up and swallow her whole right then! She was ill prepared for just how humiliating it would be to be naked in front of the entire school, while her teacher asked her such personal questions! Lauren's face had gone from red to a very sickly pale as she heard the students laughing at her, and she felt almost faint!

Thankfully for Lauren, Ms. Honey was moving on to the next girl in line, Abbie. Abbie could feel the butterflies in her tummy as her teacher looked at her, having a good notion that she was about to be questioned on the very same topic. “Miss Abigail Larson, everyone. Another schoolmate of yours." Ms. Honey gestured at her like an excited game show host, and a select few students clapped while some others cheered. Abbie's face went flush, knowing that everybody in school would know her name now, along with her naked body. “Tell us, Abbie, what size bra do you wear, and do you remember how old you were when you started developing your breasts?”

"I wear an A cup, miss. Size 28A.” Abbie explained, refusing to be upstaged by Lauren. If the little blonde girl was brave enough to share her measurements, then she could be too. “Um, I think I was 11 or 12 years old when they started coming in…?” She said, trying to concentrate and remember back.

"Thank you, Abbie.“ Ms. Honey gave her a warm smile before continuing. "You see, class, the age a girl starts puberty is not exact. For some girls, it can start as young as 9 years old, while for others it won't begin until they are as old as 14! Now these are both on the extreme ends, but variety is the spice of life.”

She moved over to stand in front of the older teen girls. "And that brings me to my next topic. Size and shape. Today we're lucky enough to have two students here on loan from Grandview High, Susana Gardener, and Heather Moss.” Both older teens blushed as everyone's attention turned to them, and Susana gave the audience a little wave, while Heather just made a quick nod. “They are both 16, but you've probably already noticed the large discrepancy between them already. Anyone know what I'm talking about?”

"Heather's boobs are way smaller than Susana's!” A boy called out. Heather was surprised to see that it was her very own brother, Blake, staring right at her with a large smirk on his face. She could only fidget and blush, knowing that her brother was present for this most humiliating presentation she was participating in!

“Yes, that's right!” Ms. Honey beamed at him, almost bouncing in place with excitement. She was overjoyed with how well she felt the presentation was going so far, but didn't realize the display she was making of herself, as her bosom jiggled up and down with every movement she made. “Both girls are 16 years old, but both have very different breast sizes and shapes. Heather, would you please tell everyone your breast size, and if you can remember, how old you were when they started to grow."

“I wear a 32 B size bra, and I think I was 12.” The teen girl answered almost robotically, or she wouldn't have been able to answer at all. One of her greatest shames had always been her smaller breast size, compared to other girls, especially her best friend Susana. Now here she was, announcing her size to a packed auditorium!

In contrast, Susana almost preened when it was her turn to speak, thrusting her chest out a little more. She was proud of her breasts, especially compared to Heather's, and she couldn't help taking a little glee in how much it bothered her friend. “My bra size is 34 double D, ma'am.” She said confidently, her nipples poking out as if to bring even more attention to her rather large breasts.

“That is impressive!” Ms. Honey nodded when some of the audience started clapping, and the redheaded Susana couldn't help blushing bashfully, her face shifting color to match her pretty red hair. “Yes, Susana has the largest breasts here, even if she is by far not the oldest. For those of you that don’t know, the number refers to the measurement across the middle of the breasts, around the nipple area, while the letter refers to the measurements from the underside of the breasts around the back. So hopefully you can see, age is only one factor in how large you should expect a girl's breasts to grow. Genetics also play a major role.”

The teacher strode across the stage, giving her audience a side view of her bare breasts and butt jiggling along the way, until she came to rest at one end of the stage. “You might have noticed that Lauren and Susana share a last name. Girls, would you both please take a step forward?”

Lauren once again felt her face get hot. She was not expecting to be singled out again, but dutifully stepped forward as requested. She was still not sure what to do with her hands, and so left them clasped together behind her back, displaying her entire naked front to everyone. Susana did the same, making her own large boobs jiggle for a moment as she moved, just like the teacher. She then gave her younger sister a little smile of encouragement, which Lauren returned in kind, and took up a similar stance with her hands resting just above her bare behind. “These two are sisters, if you haven't guessed from their facial features.” Lauren's teacher continued, getting a bit of a laugh from the student audience. “They're only three years apart in age, but as you can see, their development is worlds apart. Can anyone else name for me another secondary sexual characteristic of the female body?” She asked the audience.

“Pussy!” A boy in the middle of the auditorium yelled, causing a bit of an uproar from the audience.

“Please! Please!” Ms. Honey had to get their attention back with a few, “Quiet down!”s. Once everything was calm again, she continued. “Thank you. No, the vagina, or pussy, is the primary sexual organ of the female. We'll be getting to that later on in this presentation.” She said, eliciting some claps and cheers from the student body. “Anybody else have an idea of a secondary sexual characteristic?”

One of the more timid 7th grade girls sitting near the front slowly raised her hand when it seemed no one else would. “Um, girls have long hair?” She gulped nervously when called on. She was certainly very glad not to be in Lauren's shoes, naked in front of the entire school! If she were, she was certain that she'd surely die being so exposed! She couldn't help feeling a bit of comradery with her naked classmate, knowing she was just as undeveloped as her. She was squirming in her chair, knowing that the boys in her class, and in her school, now had been given a wide range of examples of what girls look like naked. She knew that it would only be a matter of time before they were comparing and contrasting the naked girls on stage to the rest of the girls that attended their school, if they weren't already! She wondered how long it would take before one of them made a comparison between her and Lauren, blushing at the thought.

“Not exactly, but a good guess.” Ms. Honey commended her for participating, knowing just how shy she usually was. “Most girls choose to grow their hair long, but they don't have to. But you're on the right track with hair. Usually girls have much softer, finer hair, and they tend to grow much less body hair than their male counterparts.”

“Can anyone think of one more?” She waited a beat, but knew she'd have to answer this one on her own. “Their hips!” She explained with a smile, moving to stand close to Susana’s side. “As a girl matures into a woman, her hips widen to facilitate her giving birth. You can see that Susana's hips are quite a bit wider than her waist, and much wider than her younger sister's hips.” She reached around the redheaded girl's back with one hand, in order to make a classic hourglass figure, following the contours of the teen girl's body. One of the boys let out a wolf whistle at that, which had Susana blushing profusely. “Yes, she's a good-looking young lady, isn't she?” Ms. Honey said with a laugh, not allowing the boy to derail her presentation. “My own hips are a fair bit wide, too.” She repeated the gesture on herself, demonstrating her own hip to waist ratio. She then gave a little hip bump to Susana, with a smile and a wink for her. Susana let out a little giggle, and smiled back at her, feeling less nervous with the gesture by the teacher.

“Thank you, girls. You may return to the line.” She nodded at the Gardener sisters as they took a step back. “These two aren't the only sisters on stage today. Abbie Larson’s sister is also here with us today, Madeline, and we also have their mother with us. Mrs. Larson, Abbie, Madeline, would you all please step forward?” The naked Larson girls all moved forward to the front of the stage as asked, gathering closer together in the order of their age. Madeline was excited to finally be singled out like this, while Abbie was still feeling her own version of excitement. Her pussy was aching like never before as a bright spotlight shone down on her, her sister, and her mom. Mrs. Larson was all smiles and giggles to finally be involved. Copying the Gardner sisters from before, she stood with her arms clasped behind her back, but also made sure to spread her legs wide enough to show off her shaved pussy too. Abbie watched her mom with shock as she did this, but then got a good look at her pussy. It was just as puffy, red, and wet as her own! Her mom was excited to be naked and shown off to her schoolmates, just like she was! Abbie figured that she'd never get the chance to do this again, and so copied her mother's stance, spreading her legs wide too, to show off her own horny pussy. Madeline soon noticed the way her mom and sister were standing, thinking that was the way it was supposed to be done, and also adopted the same stance as them. She couldn't help smiling at all the boys in the front row that were looking at her naked little pussy, and soon she was feeling that same familiar feeling she got when Timmy would touch and play with her girl parts too!

“Thank you, girls. Mrs. Larson. We're so glad to have you here. I know you took time out of your busy life of being a lawyer to be with us today.” Ms. Honey beamed a thankful smile at the other woman.

“I'm so happy to be here.” Mrs. Larson said, with a smile of her own. “I'm so happy to be helping everyone learn and understand the intricacies of the female body.”

“Would you mind answering your breast size and how old you were when they first started developing, if you can remember?” Ms. Honey held the mic up to her mouth.

“Not at all. I wear a B cup. Size 34 bra. I'm a little more saggy now in my older age, but my breasts used to be as perky as my daughter Abbie’s are now. I was a late bloomer in the boob department. I believe I was 14 before my breasts really came in, and even then, they were on the smaller side. It wasn't until I started having children that they grew to the size they are today.”

“Thank you. Yes, a woman's breast tissue will usually expand with milk when they are pregnant, but then usually they will shrink back down to a smaller size once she is concluded with breastfeeding her baby, but some size gain may be retained.” Ms. Honey turned to the audience to explain, before turning back to Mrs. Larson and her daughters. “It's fascinating how much the three of you look so much alike. Especially you and Abbie, in regard to your breasts and nipples.” Mrs. Larson bashfully beamed as she looked at her naked daughters with pride, while Abbie shuddered slightly at the mention of her nipples. They felt hard enough to cut steel at the moment. “I also noticed that all three of you are bare on your vulva. Usually as a woman matures she will begin to grow hair on her pubic region, students. Should I assume that one or all of you shave your pubic hair off or remove it in some other way?”

“All three of us are a part of a new movement called Feminudism.” Mrs. Larson answered. “We believe that a girl's vulva should be totally bare, hair included, along with bare on the rest of her body. To answer your question, I use hair remover gel to remove all the hair that grows on my body below the neck.”

“Very interesting. Would you mind explaining Feminudism to us? I'm sure some of us have heard of it, but others are probably unaware.”

“Sure!” Mrs. Larson beamed with excitement at the idea of spreading the message of Feminudism to a wider audience of teens. “We have the belief that only through female nudity can true equality between men and women be obtained. It is through displaying our nude bodies that men, and boys, can start treating us as their equals, and stop treating us with kid gloves as they have been since women entered the workforce.”

“That's very fascinating, Mrs. Larson. I'd love to continue this discussion later with you, but we should probably get back to the topic at hand.”

“Right. I'll just say that anyone interested in Feminudism is invited to attend our meetings every Friday night at Burger Mountain, right here in Grandview.”

Ms. Honey smiled, moving over to Abbie. “How about you, Abbie? Do you also use hair remover gel like your mom?”

Abbie blushed about such a personal question, but answered into the mic, “No.” She cleared her throat. “I just shave it. Hair remover does sound like it might be easier and quicker, though. I think I'd like to give it a try.” When the other students made a bit of a chuckle at her answer, she could feel her pussy contracting and releasing a few times in excitement! It was almost like a dream to get to be standing naked in front of her entire school, totally hot and horny, while discussing her very personal grooming habits with a naked teacher! Abbie had to consider for a moment that the word nightmare hadn't sprung to mind, and she soon realized that she was enjoying herself. She was enjoying being naked and the center of attention! Her clit ached a little at the thought, and she couldn't help wishing she could get off right at that moment! She'd have a spectacular orgasm in front of every one of her schoolmates, and then probably die of embarrassment, she mused to herself.

Ms. Honey thanked Abbie, and then moved on to the littlest Larson girl. “And what about you, sweetie? Do you shave like your big sister?”

Madeline scrunched up her face and shook her head furiously. “No! I don't grow hair down there, and I hope I never do!” She got a big chuckle out of the seated students with that. The laughter just puffed her up even more, as she loved being seen as cute, and the center of attention. “I didn't even know girls could grow hair there until I saw Abbie's friend Gwen naked!”

“Abbie's friend, Gwen?” The teacher asked, inquisitively.

“Yeah, she has a bit of hair on her girl parts, but not as much as you!” The audience laughed even harder at the cute girl's words. “She came over and had to get naked because that's the rules at our house. All girls have to be naked.” Abbie could hear her ears ringing as a gasp spread throughout the crowd of teens as they heard this.

Even Ms. Honey was looking at the three Larson girls with a funny look on her face about that. “Is that true?”

Mrs. Larson nodded. “It's what eventually led me to coming up with Feminudism.” she explained, though she was off mic, so not everyone was able to hear her.

Abbie could feel her knees weak, as murmur and whispers spread throughout the crowd. Why did her sister have to reveal that!? This felt very different from what her mom had just said about Feminudism to the audience. In principle, they were the same thing, but the way her sister had explained it sounded so much more raw and visceral, so much more revealing! Most of the audience seemed to agree, as they were all wearing shocked or confused expressions on their faces as they looked at her, and her mom and sister. It wouldn't be long before she was regarded as the laughingstock of the school!

“Yes, well, thank you, girls.” Ms. Honey said, moving on before something else embarrassing could be revealed. She let the Larson's return to their former positions, and then called her own sister and niece up, doing a similar quick explanation of the differences between them and herself. “Alright. I believe that takes care of the secondary sexual characteristics and body development of the female body. I hope all of you have learned something from that. Now it's time we moved on to the primary sexual organ of the female, and everything involved in that…”
jojo12026

Re: The New Rules (Chapter 44 - Feb 5th)

Post by jojo12026 »

Wow! Such a cliffhanger. Are they gonna have an OB chair with stirrups in the next part?
perseus

Post by perseus »

I love this part! Abbie being put on stage, in front of so many of her peers and actually liking the attention on her naked body is fantastic! I cannot wait to see how the girls will handle the next part, now that the focus is going to be on the more intimate parts :twisted:
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
rrh62

Post by rrh62 »

Thank you @superevil7 for dedicating your spare time to work on your cool stories. I recognize it must be not easy to do so with the challenges of the daily life. All the more reason to appreciate your efforts, as the results are outstanding. :)
Casanova

Post by Casanova »

Ooh, that cut-off is only building the anticipation.
Loved honey's energy with all the bouncing involved. Loved that Susanna gained more confidence.

I sorta hope that Lauren's body is again brought up which causes snickers or outright laughter and before the poor girl breaks, the adults on stage step in. A girl of 13 has a lot of growing to do and making fun of them is no good after a while.
This will help bring confidence to a lot of girls in that age bracket.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

jojo12026 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:44 pm Wow! Such a cliffhanger. Are they gonna have an OB chair with stirrups in the next part?
Most definitely!
perseus wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:10 pm I love this part! Abbie being put on stage, in front of so many of her peers and actually liking the attention on her naked body is fantastic! I cannot wait to see how the girls will handle the next part, now that the focus is going to be on the more intimate parts :twisted:
rrh62 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:45 pm Thank you @superevil7 for dedicating your spare time to work on your cool stories. I recognize it must be not easy to do so with the challenges of the daily life. All the more reason to appreciate your efforts, as the results are outstanding. :)
Thank you both, and everyone who enjoys my stories! Your support makes it worth continuing!
Casanova wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:59 pm This will help bring confidence to a lot of girls in that age bracket.
Great idea! I'll try my best to incorporate something like that in the next chapter, though I don't think everyone watching is going to learn that lesson right away.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Most definitely enjoying this story and have since the beginning. By far one of my top 2 stories on the board. Can't wait to see how Abbies day continues, and the dance that night, and the track meet the next day. And we haven't heard about Sam in a while either...lol
superevil7

The New Rules - Chapter 45

Post by superevil7 »

The girls knew that Miss Honey's presentation was moving to the topic they had been dreading the most, the part where their vulvae, their vaginas, their pussies would take center stage! Each of the naked teen girls was wondering if they were going to be the one to have to take the gynecological chair, place their feet in the stirrups, and spread their pussy wide open for the entire school to examine, or if all of them would have to do it. Miss Honey had spent the last few minutes describing the inner and outer workings of the female sex organ, with a diagram up on the giant screen behind them, but now she had turned her attention to her niece, the youngest girl on stage, inviting her to sit in the chair.

“There you go, sweetie.” The teacher said to her six-year-old niece, helping her into the chair, and situating her legs in the stirrups. She waited for the blown up image of the young girl's most private of places to focus on screen before she addressed the audience. “Here you can see what the average vulva looks like on a prepubescent girl. You can see, her outer lips are puffy and large looking. Typically, a girl’s outer labia will slim down and spread open a little once she starts to mature and enter puberty.” She gave her niece a smile. “Leelee, would you please spread open your little vulva for me?”

Leelee blushed at her aunt slightly, but nodded, and used both her hands to spread open her outer pussy lips a little. “Is that good, auntie?”

“Yes, thank you, Leelee.” Her aunt patted her head. “Notice how everything is quite tight and compact on the inside of her vulva. Pay attention to this as the other girls have their turns up here.” She patted the youngest naked girl on her head a few more times before addressing her again. “Thank you, Leelee. You may return to your place in line.”

Soon, it was Madeline taking her place, and spreading the outer lips of her vulva wide. “Here you can see the telltale signs of puberty starting in a girl. Notice the fine hairs growing on her pubic mound and the outer lips of her vulva.” Miss Honey explained, running her index finger along the girl's soft skin.

“That tickles!” Maddie gigged, squirming a little at the sensation. Then she scrunched up her nose, as she leaned back in her chair in order to see the large screen for herself. “I really do have hairs down there!” She pouted, turning to her mom. “Mom, I need to start shaving my girl parts like Abbie!” She declared, receiving a laugh from the attending student audience. They really couldn't help finding the younger girl adorable. Abbie, for her part, couldn't help blushing, thinking her peers were laughing about her and her shaving habits.

It wasn't much longer before Madeline was dismissed, and Miss Honey was calling the little blonde girl to take her place. Out of all the naked girls on stage, Lauren was probably the one dreading the chair the most. She had really been hoping and praying that only a select few girls would have to take the seat, but it appeared that Miss Honey was going from youngest to oldest, and every girl present would have to show off their naked pussy and insides for her presentation today! Lauren was shaking like a leaf as her teacher strapped her legs into the stirrups! She saw the 8th grade boy in front of her focus his camera on the space between her legs, and she now knew that everything she once thought of as private was totally on show for every boy, every girl, and every teacher at her school! Not just her own classmates, but those in the grade above her too!

Miss Honey continued on, either not noticing, or not minding, how embarrassed her young pupil was to be in this position. “Here you can see Lauren is well into puberty, despite her lack of breast development or darkened pubic hair. Her hips are wider than Madeline’s, and you can see that with her legs open, the outer labia of her vulva parts just ever so slightly, compared to the younger girls’. Even if it's just a millimeter, you can see the darker pink inner lips of Lauren's vulva just slightly when she's in this position. Lauren, would you please spread your outer lips open for everyone?”

Even if Lauren had been paying attention to her teacher, she probably would have been too scared to do what she was just asked to do. She had caught a glimpse of her privates up on the big screen, however, and was now just staring at herself, knowing that everyone in school was getting the very same look at her and her privates. She had become frozen, afraid to look at anything else, especially the audience at hand, knowing that they had all seen her so intimately! Her privates were no longer private, no longer a mystery for every boy and girl at her school. She'd have to continue coming to school knowing that everyone had seen her body totally! She could hardly think with that weighing in her mind!

“Lauren? Lauren? Lauren!” Her teacher tried to get her attention, but when the girl did not move, Miss Honey decided to take matters into her own hands. Standing so as not to block the view from the camera, Miss Honey spread her pussy lips wide, being careful to be gentle, and gave everyone their first look at the last bit of the girl's hidden charms. Lauren let out a tiny gasp as she saw her teacher spreading her lips open, but otherwise she did not move or make a peep, left frozen in shock as the last vestige of her privates were revealed.

Miss Honey smiled, as it was obvious to everyone watching that Lauren's now revealed clit was reacting with excitement. Every student was able to watch it grow from the little pebble hidden under her hood, until the little white tip popped out to say hello to everyone. Lauren saw it too, not believing that her own body was reacting like this to Miss Honey's reveal of her. She just stared at the video feed with wide eyes while her teacher started talking. “As an older girl, Lauren's body is going to react to exposure with excitement. I know you all just saw Lauren clitoris growing bigger and popping out of her protective hood. But take a closer look at the entrance to her vagina, too.” She waited for the boy holding the camera to zoom in even closer on it. “You can see the telltale signs of arousal in a girl. See the way her opening is clenching closed over and over? This is an involuntary action on her part. If we wait a moment, we should see her starting to excrete vaginal lubricant from the opening too!...” She only had to wait a moment before she was right. “There it is!” She said, with excitement, unable to contain her glee at actually capturing the first moments of arousal in a girl for her presentation! “This is very exciting indeed! Boys, you should know that this is how your sexual partner should look when you have sex with her. This way there is no painful friction. Obviously, I would recommend that you wait for when you and your partner feel ready for sexual intercourse, and to use protection when you do. But isn't this exciting to observe!?”

Lauren, for her part, was finally starting to come out of her stupor. The arousal she was feeling was starting to override her shame, and she was finally able to take a peek at her captivated audience. As she looked at their faces, she couldn't believe how enthralled they seemed to be, especially the boys’ faces. Her vaginal muscles started clenching even harder at that, until suddenly she spotted her crush, Robert, and she started seeing stars! “Miss Honey! Miss Honey!... Ooohhhh!” She squealed, having an involuntary orgasm! Her hips started bucking, and her hands grabbed the armrest of the chair as hard as they could! “Ohh! Miss Honey, what's happening!?!” She had never gone off like this without touching herself, and was confused about what was happening to her.

Miss Honey held her shoulders down, worried that the girl was going to fly from the chair if she didn't. “Just a minute, honey. It'll pass…” Her teacher knew exactly what was happening to her, but was more worried about the girl's safety than explaining it to her at the moment. Only once she calmed down did she say, “You had an orgasm, Lauren.”

Lauren looked up at her sheepishly, blushing as some mutters and laughs spread throughout the auditorium. “I did?”

Miss Honey smiled and nodded at her. She made sure her mic was off, before leaning down to whisper to the girl in her ear. “You must have been really excited to show yourself off like this to all your peers, so much so that your body went into orgasm all on its own. You should feel blessed. Not every girl can get off as easily as you just did.”

Lauren pursed her lips at her teacher, not feeling blessed about it at all, just embarrassed. But when her teacher helped her up and out of the chair, the students started giving her a round of applause. Lauren looked at them in wonder, before a coy smile spread across her lips and her face, and she even gave them a little bow. She had made it through the most humiliating part of Miss Honey's presentation, and she even felt like she had come out better for it! Before she took her place in line, she looked at Abbie, who seemed to be as nervous as she was a few minutes ago. She quickly gave the older girl a hug, feeling the soft skin to skin contact of another girl. A few of the boys in the audience let out a few whoops and hollers at the naked girls hugging, but Lauren didn't let that deter her. She held on to the hug and whispered into Abbie's ear, “Don't worry. You'll do great! If I can do it, we both know that you can.”

“Thanks, Lauren.” Abbie felt better for a moment. At least until their hug separated. Then she was compelled to look down at Lauren's lower tummy. There, she spotted a big wet spot, not of Lauren's, but from her own pussy! Her horny juices were running down the blonde girl's stomach and pubic mound, until they mixed with the blonde girl's! Lauren also noticed as Abbie's liquid started to cool against her bare skin, and she took a look down. Lauren tried to be reassuring and shrugged at her, but didn't know what she could do. They both knew that Abbie was going to the chair already pre primed!

“Abbie? Abigail?” Miss Honey asked since the girl just stood there.

“Huh? Oh, uh, I…” Abbie finally snapped out of it, and started to move forward. With each stride she took, she could feel her thighs slipping against each other, with her horny juices providing the lubricant in between. Abbie could feel that her cheeks were hot already, and she hadn't even taken a seat in the gynecological chair yet.

Miss Honey gave her a hand getting into the chair, and the camera zoomed in on Abbie's pussy, just like the other girls. With her legs spread, combined with how horny she was, her pussy had already parted quite a bit. Everyone was able to see Abbie’s excited clit popping out, and the massive amount of juices she had already excreted! “Well now, this is an amazing example of a horny pussy, boys and girls!” Miss Honey commented with a giggle, causing the whole student body to laugh along with her. The only one not laughing was Abbie. Instead, she could feel her face burning! In her embarrassment, she chose to use both her hands to cover up her horny and leaking pussy, and not her crimson face. One of the other AV club boys had his camera trained on her crimson face, and as soon as she covered up her privates, the big screen switched to a shot of that. The entire school could now see just how much Abbie was blushing on the big screen!

“Oh, that's a fine idea, Abbie!” Miss Honey smiled down at the younger teen girl. “Go ahead. Masturbate for us. I'm sure many of your peers in attendance would find that educational. The boys especially.”

Abbie was confused about the teacher's command at first, until she realized that Miss Honey must have thought she was trying to play with herself, instead of covering up her horniness in embarrassment! Now all she felt was shame, at least until she heard the crowd start to clap and cheer for her with encouragement at the idea. She slowly moved her hands out of the way of her horny pussy, and she saw the camera feed switch back to the shot of it, which made her classmates and peers clap and cheer even louder. A few even let out some whistles.

Could she actually do it? Could Abbie play with her horny pussy in front of her entire school!? If she didn't take the opportunity to play with herself now, when would she get the chance to do it? Probably not until she got home, she thought. She had been so horny all day, from the time that Adam had played his twisted little clit game with her, to Blake's teasing and getting caught by her mom, to her completely naked jog through the park, to her principal giving her permission to attend school naked, and everything in between. It was that horny desire to finally get off that overrode Abbie's shame enough to allow her to start touching herself in front of all of her schoolmates. Sliding one hand over, she gathered up an ample amount of her juices and went to town on her clit! At the same time, her other hand furiously grabbed and pawed at one of her bare boobs, until she found her nipple, and she pinched it hard. “Ohhhhhhh, God yeah!!” She started moaning uncontrollably, her hips thrusting up and down into her fingers. Miss Honey smiled out at the audience, holding the mic close to Abbie's mouth so that they could hear every little moan and whimper she made. “Oh, it feels so good!! Oh God, yes! Yes!! YES!!!”

Feeling herself on the brink of orgasm, Abbie shoved two of her fingers deep into the entrance of her vagina, feeling around until she found her G spot. At the same time, she brought her other hand down to keep rubbing her clit furiously. Most of the auditorium was still cheering her on, and trying to get a better vantage point of the big screen to watch her play with herself, but at this point, Abbie was lost in her horniness. She knew she was masturbating in front of her entire school, and that thought had her loins aching with excitement, but she was also so lost in her pleasure that she could hardly hear a thing, and had her eyes closed. Suddenly, her eyes snapped open, and she looked upon the sea of students all watching her. She was cumming! And cumming as hard as she ever had in her life!! “OHHHH! OH, GOD! YES! I’M CUMMING!! IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!” She could see everyone watching her in excitement as she came, knowing that her life would never be the same! For what seemed like hours to Abbie, but was really just over a minute, her hips bucked wildly in the chair, and she could not bring herself to stop pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy, or stop herself from touching her super sensitive clit. “OH! OH, GOD! OH FU-!” It was like she was possessed by something to keep going; the pleasure was too great to stop, and the entire time she was orgasming, she couldn't take her eyes off of the crowd watching her! Part of the pleasure she was feeling was coming from knowing that they were all watching her do this normally private act.

Finally, the teen girl slumped back in the chair, completely spent. The most spectacular orgasm of her life was now over. Immediately, the entire student audience stood, clapping and cheering her for her efforts even harder! In a daze, Abbie peeked one of her eyes open, realizing that the cheers were for her. She started sheepishly blushing at the crowd, not believing what a spectacle she must have just made of herself. Miss Honey helped her out of the chair, explaining that Abbie was probably too exhausted to do much else for the presentation, and she guided the girl back to her place in line. On the way, one of the boys queued up a replay of Abbie's spectacular orgasm, and she couldn't help stopping to watch herself on the big screen. Abbie felt herself start to go lightheaded, as the clip displayed her entire naked body lying in the chair. She watched the version of herself on the big screen plunge her fingers into her horny entrance, her hips gyrating as she thrust in and out of herself! She had been so horny, and it had felt so good, but now all she felt was shame at her display! How could she have let herself put on such a shameful show like that, and how could she ever face her fellow students again!? All they were ever going to think about when they saw her was the slutty display she had just put on! She felt no pride in her actions, just humiliation. “Miss, I have to use the bathroom…” She explained. Without waiting for an answer, Abbie scampered her way backstage and out of the auditorium. She had no idea where she was going, but she wasn't planning on returning for the rest of Miss Honey's presentation. That much she was certain about.
student

Re: The New Rules (Chapter 45 - March 11th)

Post by student »

And now, time for Abbie to run into Blake again. 8-)

Someone will have to bring Abbie back to the stage--Adam might not be the right boy.
jojo12026

Re: The New Rules (Chapter 45 - March 11th)

Post by jojo12026 »

What a good student Abbie is. Teaching, especially, the boys about girls sexuality. :lol: