Greenview High Stripping Wars by Jonathan

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
stevesmith1990

Re: Greenview High Stripping Wars by Jonathan

Post by stevesmith1990 »

Chapt. 11 Who Would Have Thought Math Class Was So Much Fun?

“What!?....What are you talking about?” Ada asked the hysterical Neela. 

“You did it right?!” Neela asked. 

“Did What?!!” Ada replied. 

“Stripped Tina and her friends! This is the third time I’ve said it!” Neela shouted into her phone. 

“What!? I didn’t hear you say that! No, don’t you think I would’ve told you guys if I was planning something! Oh my gosh, you guys need to come over right now! I’ll text Abby and Chelsea and see if their concert’s over.” Ada responded with a worried tone to her voice. 

Within a half hour Sam, Lindsay, Neela, Abby, and Chelsea had all arrived at Ada’s house. 

“Okay…now slow down and tell me exactly what happened.” Ada said. 

“Ada seriously, if you’re playing dumb right now I will never talk to you again. Swear to me now you had nothing to do with this.” Neela said. 

“Alright look at me….I swear I had nothing to do with this nor do I have any idea what even happened! Now please…you three…” she nodded toward Neela, Sam, and Lindsay, “tell us what happened.” The three girls spent about 20 minutes going into full ,excited detail about the events that had just taken place. Neela and Lindsay seemed happy about the whole thing. Sam, however, looked nervous. 

“How…who…?” Ada started. 

“I know…we have no idea. We all thought it was you and I guarantee Tina does too.” Sam replied. 

“Well it wasn’t! I’m gonna have to talk to Tina first thing on Monday to tell her what I was doing.” Ada said hurriedly. 

“What WERE you doing?” Neela asked, smiling. 

“Not THAT.” Ada said laughing. “We just hung out, watched a movie, and talked.” 

“Wait, what?” Chelsea cut in. 

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll tell you later, but we have more important things to talk about now.” Ada waved her off. Chelsea smiled at the other girls who were smirking. 

“You think they’re gonna strike back?” Lindsay said, looking a little more worried now. 

“I don’t know, if I can talk to Tina, I think I can convince her we had nothing to do with it and were just as happy as they were about the ending of the ‘war.’” Ada said. It did not comfort the girls. 

“What about the other four?” Neela asked. 

“They’ll listen to Tina if Ada can convince her.” Sam said. “I just hope they don’t jump to any early conclusions like we did. 

The girls spent a large portion of the night discussing the basketball game, possible people to blame, and of course, Ada’s night with Chase. 

“Well!...Was he a good kisser!?” Chelsea asked excitedly. Ada just smiled and nodded before finally falling asleep. 

Monday morning came and before Ada’s math class she roamed the hallways looking for Tina. There was a huge buzz in the hallways and Ada noticed nearly everyone staring at her but she didn’t care, she had to find Tina and do some damage control. After about 15 minutes of looking, she gave up and walked to her math class. Mrs. Jennings was not there yet. Luckily, the class was filled with mostly boys and Ada’s friends, so she didn’t have to worry about answering people’s questions. Though she did have to deal with some of the guys’ teasing. 

“Hey Ada! Thanks!” One idiot said, grinning. A number of other guys laughed. 

“It wasn’t me alright!” Ada said annoyed. “Why would I wanna start this stupid thing up again?” 

“Cause no one has stripped you naked yet….though, hopefully that’s about to change, right guys?” The guy said high fiving his friends. Ada rolled her eyes at them and turned away, ignoring them. At this precise moment Tiffany burst into the room, murder in her eyes. 

“Hey Tiff! Wanna give us another look at those hearts!?” The idiot yelled out. Tiffany ignored him. She had her eyes locked on Ada. What Ada didn’t realize was Tiffany was hiding a pair of scissors behind her back. 

“Look, Tiffany we need to talk!” Ada said. 

“You fu*king B*tch.” Tiffany said shaking her head. She was beyond anger at this point. Ada stood up to confront her but Tiffany was not in the mood for talking. In one motion she opened the scissors, and swung them in a downward movement cutting Ada’s t shirt and bra vertically in half! Tiffany then grabbed a side of Ada’s shirt and began to pull exposing a large portion of Ada’s small, but perky left breast. 

“Whoah! Whoah! Dude!” The guys yelled, jumping out their seats trying to see more. 

Ada regained her composure, kicked Tiffany in the knee, and crossed her arms across her upper half. She had been cut in the struggle and blood began to drip down her exposed torso. Tiffany began to come at her again. Scissors open, she prepared to finish the job… 

“HEY! HEY! HEY! What is going on!?” Mrs. Jennings had just entered the room. She grabbed Tiffany’s left hand and tried to pull her away from Ada. 

“Let go you b*tch!” Tiffany screamed at the teacher. The students in the room watched in shock as Tiffany had lost all her inhibitions. She turned to Mrs. Jennings, grabbed the waistband of her long skirt, and cut vertically down, just as she had done with Ada’s shirt. Like the shirt, Tiffany had managed to cut the undergarments as well and Mrs. Jennings skirt and panties dropped to the floor! Mrs. Jennings let out a loud gasp. 

“OOOOH!!!!” The guys yelled as Mrs. Jennings instantly sprayed her fingers across her vagina before they could get a good look. 

Tiffany finally seemed to realize the severity of her actions. She dropped the scissors and tried to make her way toward the door. Mrs. Jennings, however, still had one of her hands wrapped around Tiffany’s wrist. 

“Oh no you don’t!” Mrs. Jennings yelled, as tiffany struggled against her grasp. Within a few seconds, Tiffany was able to almost break free. But Mrs. Jennings was not about to let her go. Foolishly, she removed her hand covering her privates to reinforce her grip on Tiffany. The guys erupted when it was revealed that their gorgeous math teacher had a completely hairless pussy. She looked nervously at them, realizing in one instant that her class would never be the same, but she was already fully engaged in restraining Tiffany so there was no point in turning back now. 

It was a ridiculous looking situation as Ada stood with her arms crossed over her chest and blood pouring down her tanned, sexy, torso, Mrs. Jennings stood somewhat bent over, her beautiful bare ass and bald pussy on full display to a room full of high school boys, and Tiffany stood being held back by Mrs. Jennings. At this precise moment, Mr. Wendall, the principal came walking into the room. 

“Hey Libby, sorry to interrupt but….” He immediately laid his eyes on the bottomless beauty in front of him and her smooth little cooch. He stared in wonder at it for a good ten seconds before regaining some composure. He pulled Tiffany away from Mrs. Jennings and Mrs. Jennings shot her newly free hands back over her kitty. She then hurried over behind her desk, ass jiggling the entire time. Tiffany was screaming hysterically at Mr. Wendall, Ada, and the whole situation. She had completely lost it. This attracted the attention of two younger male teachers, Mr. Lewis and Mr. Molson into the room. 

“What is going on?!” They said excitedly. 

“Oh, hey guys, I’m not sure exactly what happened here but I need you to take Miss Walker here to my office.” He said, nodding toward Tiffany. 

“Alright, oh! You’re bleeding!” Mr. Lewis said to Ada. It was the first time any of the three men had noticed Ada in her somewhat revealing state. All three of them admired her body. 

“Oh, I’m sorry! I didn’t even notice you there Miss Hahn.” Mr. Wendall said. 

“I know why!” One of the boys in the class blurted out. Mr. Lewis and Mr. Molson looked confused as the other guys in the class, none of whom were in their seats all laughed. 

“Here, I’ll get you a bandage.” Mr. Lewis said walking over to the cabinet, which was right by Mrs. Jennings’ desk. “Oh, hey Libby, didn’t even see you…What the hell!?” His eyes shot south on Mrs. Jennings who, as the boys saw reflected in the cabinet mirror, was bent over trying to shield her pussy. 

“Jerry get the first aid kit and leave her alone!” Mr. Wendall said, perhaps not wanting the other teachers to enjoy the sights that he had just witnessed. 

“Is she…” Mr. Molson started. 

“Don’t worry about it and get Miss Walker out of here.” Mr. Wendall ordered. “Ada, Mrs. Livingston is out right now, I’m sorry, you’re gonna need to go to the bathroom and bandage yourself up as best as possible.” 

“I can do it for her.” Mr. Lewis said hopefully. 

“Ummm no….I think I’ll be okay….well actually….Abby, Chelsea, and Neela can come help.” Ada said softly, giving Mr. Lewis somewhat of a disgusted look. 

“Certainly, Girls” Mr. Wendall motioned the girls toward Ada. They got up, grabbed the first aid kit, and led Ada out toward the girls’ restroom. Mr. Lewis and Mr. Molson followed with Tiffany. Mr. Mendall, meanwhile, stayed back to question Mrs. Jennings, and perhaps to see a little more of her if possible. 

“What the hell!” Chelsea said as soon as the girls entered the restroom. Ada laughed as it was the first time she had heard the innocent girl swear. “What is possibly so funny!?” Chelsea asked. 

“Haha, nothing.” Ada laughed. 

“Oh my gosh, I feel so bad for Mrs. Jennings.” Abby said. 

“I know, she’s never gonna be able to teach again with all those horndogs in there.” Ada responded. “What do you think will happen to Tiffany?” She questioned the girls. Ada removed her cut shirt and bra revealing her breasts to the girls. 

“Ooh those are nice!” Chelsea said. 

“Stop!” Ada giggled as Neela wiped the blood off her. 

“Tiffany’s gonna be expelled.” Abby said. 

“You think?” Ada asked as Neela now began wrapping the bandage around her wound. 

“Oh for sure. She may even face criminal charges if you decide to press them.” 

“Well I don’t think I’ll take it that far….kinda of a hassle.” Ada said. 

“Yeah…well hopefully we’ll never have to see that b*tch again.” Chelsea said. Ada laughed again at how bad Chelsea was at cursing. 

“What!?” Chelsea laughed. 

“Nothing.” Ada smiled back at her. “Alright I think I’m good can you guys go to my locker real quick and grab my gym t-shirt out of my bag, there’s a sports bra in there too.” She asked. 

“Sure thing. I’ll get it.” Neela said. She was back with the bra and shirt within a couple minutes. Ada slipped them on and the four girls walked back to Mrs. Jennings’ room. 

“And that’s when you walked in.” Mrs. Jennings said to Mr. Wendall. She was still behind her desk and obviously still bottomless as both her hands were below the desk. All the eyes shifted to Ada and Co. as they walked in. 

“Miss Hahn, I am so sorry and I promise you appropriate punishment will be given. I’m gonna have to call the cops as well so I hope you’re okay to talk to them?” He questioned. 

“Yeah..yeah…I’ll be fine.” She replied, finding her seat. “are you okay Mrs. Jennings?” Ada asked. 

“Yeah, I’m good, just a little embarrassed.” She flushed red as she looked out at the boys in her class. 

“Hey, I brought these from my lab, I thought Libby might need them.” Mr. Lewis had returned with a pair of lab pants. 

“Oh, thanks Jerry just place them on my desk.” Mrs. Jennings expressed her appreciation. 

“Oh here, I’ll put this away too.” Mr. Lewis said grabbing the first aid kit off Neela’s desk. He hurried over to the cabinet by Mrs. Jennings’ desk. It was obvious to the boys he was just trying to see more of her. He opened the cabinet. 

“Jerry!” Mrs. Jennings yelled. “I appreciate your help, but I’d also appreciate it if you gave me some privacy while I slip these on.” 

“Oh, right, sorry.” He said. He walked away leaving the cabinet door open. Mrs. Jennings failed to remember the mirror on the inside of the door as she removed her hands from their covering spot and unknowingly exposed her bare naked vagina to those lucky enough to have the right reflection in the mirror. Mr. Lewis (who had most likely planned for this) and Mr. Wendall were among them. Mrs. Jennings took her time surveying the lab pants before she stepped into them and pulled them up, giving the guys one last look at her shaven goodies.
Last edited by stevesmith1990 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevesmith1990

Post by stevesmith1990 »

Chapt. 12 Back With A Vengeance

The repercussions of the basketball game and Mrs. Jennings’ stripping were larger than any student could have ever predicted. Tiffany was immediately expelled for her actions. She was, however, able to escape criminal charges due to Ada’s decision not to press the issue. Since Ada was the only one physically harmed, and the school wanted to avoid a huge mess (If the news found out about an assault with a weapons charge a media frenzy would erupt), Tiffany lucked out. 

Mrs. Jennings was not so lucky. Her entire class along with the school principal had received priceless views of her most intimate area. Her husband was the only man prior to this incident to receive that view. She decided to suck it up, however, and returned to school the very next day. She was met with tons of whispering and lustful stares from both the students and the faculty. Her senior math class, which was normally very rowdy due to all the boys, was dead silent for the rest of the week. The boys just sat and attempted to stare holes through Mrs. Jennings skirts and pants, wishful for another glimpse of her pussy. That glimpse would never come of course, but the boys could hope. 

Not all was bad though. “The Skin Wars” were back and better than ever. Due to the chaos of that Monday math class, Ada was never able to reach Tina, and therefore was never able to perform damage control. After Tiffany’s expulsion, Tina was forced to recruit her cheerleaders and prepare for a return of the skin wars. This time, things were different. Tina and her “enforcers” made sure that every girl chose a side. There would be no more “neutrals” as there were last time. Tina and her forces were quick to wrangle up nearly every girl who was on their side before. They were even able to persuade girls from Ada’s side over to their own (most likely because these girls thought Ada was the one to start the war back up again.) Once she had her side built up, Tina targeted the “neutrals.” She and her friends demanded that these girls side with the cheerleaders or else. Most had no choice but to oblige, but a few stood their ground. One afternoon a cute little sophomore refused to partake in Tina’s demands. It was the third time she had done so and Tina had to make sure she regained her fearful presence over these underclass girls. She ordered her enforcers to take care of the poor little girl, and take care of her they did. The girl was held down and depantsed within seconds. In the middle of a crowded hallway, the large enforcers showed no mercy as they ripped the girls’ panties down exposing her bare pussy to the growing crowd. The girl squealed in embarrassment as the enforcers turned her over and began spanking her cute little ass. 

“HEY! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!!” A male teacher, Mr. Peterson, had arrived at the scene. A large portion of the crowd, including Tina, scattered to avoid punishment. The enforcers paid no attention and continued to swat the helpless sophomore’s bare ass. Mr. Peterson burst his way through the crowd and ripped one of the enforcers away from the girl. The other enforcer, seeing this, got up and attempted to run away but was caught by another teacher who had arrived. Meanwhile, the sophomore girl was now completely exposed as there was no crowd to shield her. She placed both hands over her red, throbbing ass and searched for her jeans and panties with her kitty on wide open display to the few students and teachers who remained in the hallway. She finally found her clothes, picked them up, and ran into the girls’ restroom in tears. 

“TEACHERS PLEASE EXCUSE THE INTERRUPTION. ALL STUDENTS AND FACULTY ARE TO REPORT TO THE GYMNASIUM IMMEDIATELY!” Mr. Wendall’s voice boomed over the loudspeaker. The students around the stripping looked at each other in shock and bewilderment. Had Mr. Wendall called for a meeting due to the scene they had just witnessed? 

One by one, the students crowded into the gym. The place was buzzing with excitement and confusion as everyone tried to figure out what was going on. Ada and her friends were in the middle of it all. 

“What do you think this is about?” Chelsea asked with a tone of discomfort. 

“No idea…he’s about to talk though.” Neela responded. 

“Ladies and gentleman….it is much to my displeasure to announce that a horrific act has just occurred on our school grounds. Unfortunately, the staff and I have noticed a growing trend of incidences similar to this…though maybe not as severe…occurring….” Mr. Wendall began. 

“What’s he talking about?” Ada asked. 

“No clue…sounds like another stripping….maybe taken further.” Abby guessed. 

Mr. Wendall continued, “Now we may have looked the other way for a while, or just thrown out some minor punishments but that time is over. The two girls responsible for today’s incident have been expelled. From now on, any student who forcibly removes an article of clothing of another student will be expelled….” 

There was a collective groan from the guy students of the crowd. “It’s only a problem if it’s forcibly done…so my hopes for an in-school hook up are still alive!” Chase exclaimed. 

“Shut up!” Ada giggled. 

“Now, I don’t care if the article of clothing is a shoe. If it’s forcibly removed, it’s means for expulsion. We pride ourselves here at GHS…..” Mr. Wendall continued for another 15 minutes while the students listened. Once he delivered his message, he let the students and faculty return to their classes. 

The girls met up again at lunchtime in the cafeteria. 

“I figured out what happened.” Chelsea said excitedly. 

“Yeah me too.” Everyone else agreed. “Haha, amazing how fast word travels huh?” Neela said. 

“I can’t believe they spanked her….” Abby said nervously. “In front of everyone.” 

“I know….it’s awful. Hopefully Mr. Wendall’s message will end this stupid thing once and for all.” Ada said. 

“Yeah cause…well I don’t know if you guys noticed or not but we’re greatly outnumbered.” Chelsea said. “Tina’s nearly doubled her followers.” 

“Yeah I know…” Ada said. 

“And the bad thing is half these sasquatches don’t care about getting in trouble.” Chelsea said. The girls laughed. “No I’m serious!” Chelsea giggled. “They have no future or anything, so they have nothing to lose. They just wanna make everyone as miserable as they are.” 

“Haha Chels, I’m sorry but that sounded like some lame mother comment.” 

“Well it’s true! And you know it!” 

“Yeah….I’m just hoping that this expulsion thing will keep them from doing it….but then again how many people have actually gotten caught stripping someone? It’s only been a few…” Ada voiced her concerns. 

“UHHHHH this stupid things never gonna end!!!!” Abby groaned as the bell rang. 
The strippings continued of course, though, the students were much more cautious. A few girls were stripped in the hallways by masked figures who ran out of the school after the stripping. Incidences were increasingly occurring outside of school as well. One girl was tied up topless and dropped on the front porch of a guy’s house. The girl was forced to bare her breasts to the boy as he freed her from the ropes. Another girl was stripped of her shorts and left in her thong as she walked her dog. She was forced to walk home with her curvy ass on full display to anyone she passed. However, the incident that got the most attention happened between a pair of beautiful sisters named Jamie and Julia. This greatly disturbed Ada and her friends as they realized the stripping wars were now not only breaking apart friendships, but were breaking apart families. The incident occurred when Jamie was in the shower one day. The older sister Julia called over a few guy friends and burst into the bathroom with a camera. Jamie shrieked in embarrassment as Julia yelled, “Feast your eyes boys!” and ripped the shower curtain open. Jamie shot her hands to her pussy and cowered over but Julia was determined. She turned the water as cold as possible and Jamie jumped up giving the guys and the camera a quick full frontal shot of her gorgeous boobs and bare coochie. Satisfied with the footage, Julia left the bathroom with the guys. The camera footage was quickly emailed to a number of students around the school. It became clear to Ada and Co. that “The Stripping Wars” had reached an all new low.
Last edited by stevesmith1990 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevesmith1990

Post by stevesmith1990 »

Chapt. 13 What We Do For Our Friends

To much of the girls’ displeasure, a mysterious website had been set up documenting the GHS stripping war. Numerous pictures and videos of the teenage girls had been uploaded to the site. Most of them did not contain nudity, however, there was a “hall of fame” section devoted to the prized captures that did. The recent video of Jamie’s shower was in this section, as well as Rose and the others’ vaginas from the basketball game. A grainy camera phone picture displaying Mrs. Jennings' shaved coochie was also there. And, much to Abby’s horror, the golden shot that showed a crystal clear view of her fluffy pussy was the number one viewed and commented on picture. The comments were what upset her the most. 

“Grade A piece of meat.” 

“What’s with the bush??? Totally ruined it for me!!!!” 

“Never thought I’d get to see this cuz she’s such a prude….as proven by that bush!!! LOL 

The comments went on and on and Abby had to be literally pried away from the computer by her friends. 

“Just ignore it….pretend it doesn’t exist.” Sam said. It was a rainy Saturday afternoon and the first time the girls had visited the website. They heard about it from the boys. 

“Easy for you to say,” Abby started through tears, “You aren’t on display to the whole world like that!!” Abby continued to cry. 

“Look…Abby, we all realize that we have no idea how you feel….however, I can talk to our geek friends and see if they can get the site taken down. They listen to us, and if anyone can get them off the Internet it’s them. It’s either that or we go to the police.” Ada said. 

“No, if you go to the police this thing’s gonna explode all over the news. Everyone in the world will hear about it and you know people will have saved these pictures before any of them are removed.” Neela said. 

“Yeah, you’re right Neel, alright well we can still talk to the geeks, they’re bound to already know about the sight anyway.” Ada said. 

“Thanks guys.” Abby said, starting to cheer up. “Hey Sam, what time’s that party at?” She asked. It was the first hot day of spring in Florida and Sam was attending a pool party later that evening at Mindy’s mansion. Before, everyone had been invited to parties because there were so many neutrals that it wouldn’t have been fun if only one side was there. Now, only the cheerleaders’ side was invited much to Sam’s disappointment. However, all the guys would be there so she wouldn’t be completely alone. 

“I’m going around 9 or so.” 

“Alright well, you wanna come with us to talk to the geeks? Another cute girl could only help. Where’s Lindsay by the way?” Abby asked. 

“Sorry Ab, but I still have to get some stuff done before I go. I’ll see you guys tomorrow though and tell you anything I find out from the party.” Sam said. “Oh, and Lindsay’s out running.” She got in her car and drove home, as the other girls piled into Abby’s car and drove over to Martin’s house. Martin’s house was the main hangout for the geeks and he was one of the smartest among them. 

“Does anyone have his number?” Abby asked. “What if they’re not here?” 

“Trust me they’ll be here, they have nothing else to do.” Chelsea answered. “And do you really think any of us would exchange numbers with these guys? They’d be calling us all the time.” Chelsea laughed and the other girls joined in. “I mean the first time I talked to Martin I thought he was going to try and bury his head in my boobs right there, poor kid couldn’t take his eyes off them.” 

“Hahaha!” Ada burst out laughing. “Awww, I feel sorry for them though, they’re really nice guys and they’re actually pretty funny too. They’re just a little….weird that’s all.” 

“Weird is an understatement, but yeah you’re right I’ve grown to like them. They’re better than half the other douchebags in our school anyway.” Chelsea agreed as the girls pulled into Martin’s driveway, got out of the car, and rang the doorbell. 

“who is it?” A familiar voice squeaked from a nearby speaker. Chelsea jumped at the voice and the other girls laughed. “Oh dude girls! Girls! There’s girls down there!” A bunch of voices squeaked in the background of the speaker. The girls looked uneasily at each other. 

“Hey Martin, it’s Ada…look we have a….can we come in?” Ada decided against telling the geeks her reason for showing up on their doorstep. 

“Yeah! Yeah! Martin excitedly buzzed the door. Just come down in the basement, it’s the first door on the right. 

The girls walked cautiously into Martin’s house. Just as they were about to open the door, an attractive older woman appeared around the corner. “Hello?” Her soft voice welcomed the girls. 

“Uhhh, hey we’re here to see Martin.” Ada said, surprised to see such a beautiful woman in Martin’s home. 

“Ohh really! Well he doesn’t get too many female visitors so you can imagine how thrilled I am to see four lovely young ladies as yourselves! Come on in, have a piece of pizza, so are you guys here for a school project or what? Oh forgive me, I’m Mrs. Lakeford by the way, Martin’s mother.” Mrs. Lakeford said, without taking a breath. She was an averaged height woman with shoulder length brown hair and some nice curves to suit her body. 

“Umm, well no not really, we kinda…” Abby started. 

“We just came to hang out!” Neela interrupted. Mrs. Lakeford appeared so excited, Neela didn’t want the girls’ true motives to be revealed. 

“Oh that’s wonderful! I’ve been bugging him to hang out with some girls every once in awhile, he’s really a sweet young man, he’s just a little shy.” Mrs. Lakeford said. The girls looked at each other uneasily, this was becoming more and more awkward by the moment. 

“Well it was a pleasure meeting you, we’re gonna go see Martin now!” Ada said, desperate to avoid any more awkwardness. 

“Oh, of course! He’s right downstairs.” The girls opened the basement door and walked down to greet Martin and his fellow nerdy friends. 

“What do you want, cause we know you don’t just wanna ‘hang out’.” Martin squeaked, glancing at Neela. 

“Aww don’t be like that Marty, we’ll hang out with you guys just call us sometime!” Abby said, trying to butter up the head geek. 

“Don’t call me Marty, and I believe I’ve asked you for your number before and you declined…my dear.” Martin responded coldly. 

“Oh did I? don’t remember that. Here, 487-959-1984.” Abby reluctantly gave her number to the geeks, all of whom excitedly pounded it into their phones. “Alright, now, down to business.” Martin rolled his eyes. “You see there’s this….website.” 

“We’ve seen it.” One of the geeks chimed in, looking Abby up and down. 

“Yeah, and we haven’t uploaded any of the Megan footage.” 

“Good, though, at this point that’s irrelevant, does she even go to our school anymore?” Ada asked. 

“Oh yeah!” All the geeks spoke up. “Hot as ever too, though she’s always in a hoody and sneaking around now. But we see her.” One said. 

“K, that’s creepy” Chelsea blurted out. The other girls looked angrily at her. “Sorry.” She said. 

“Alright, look…Martin…I’m sure you’ve seen the….picture of….me” Abby started reluctantly as if not wanting to bring up the issue in case the geeks hadn’t seen it yet. 

“You mean this!” One of the geeks clicked on the computer and a blown up picture zoomed in on Abby’s blond bush appeared on the wall through a projector. 

“OH MY GOSH GUYS! REALLY?” Abby said furiously. Ada attempted to calm her down. 

“Everything alright down there? Mrs. Lakeford asked from upstairs. 

“Oh shit! Get that off!” Martin demanded one of his friends. Abby’s muff was quickly taken off the wall. “Yeah ma, just messing around! You can’t yell!” Martin directed towards Abby. 

“Sorry.” She said sheepishly. “Look is there any way you can shut this site down?” 

“Why would we wanna do that?” Martin asked. “This website is the best thing to ever happen to this school, I’m just ashamed we didn’t think of it first.” 

“Because how would you like it if your little OW!” Abby started, Chelsea hit her to make her stop. 

“If my little what?” Martin said in the same cold tone he used earlier. 

“Nothing. Look can you at least get MY picture off!!” Abby pleaded. 

“Not without shutting the whole site down.” Another geek said. 

“Alright…but you CAN shut the whole site down?” Neela spoke up. 

“Yeah…but we already told you we’re not doing that.” Martin said. 

“Why not? You can save all the pictures and everything to your computer, just get this damn thing shut down! Can’t you see it’s ruining my life!” Abby said. “What do you want? I’ll give you a hundred bucks right now.” 

“Ha! Does it really look like I need your money?” Martin said pointing out all the technology in his basement. 

“Well is there anything you DO want?” Ada asked. 

“Yes there is my dear.” Martin looked at his friends with a mischievous grin on his face. The girls exchanged glances. “Get naked, all four of you right now.” Martin said. 

“NO!” Ada exclaimed. 

“alright well then the website stays.” 

“Martin that’s ridiculous, you’re suggesting that we give you, what we’re trying to get taken away!” Neela said. 

“How bout I do it.” Abby said. 

“What!?” Chelsea exclaimed. 

“Oh, relax, they already have a picture of me anyway.” Abby said. 

“Exactly, we’ve already seen you completely naked….as much as I’d like to see it again….it’s not worth the removal of the site.” Martin said. Abby gave him a disgusted look. 

“Guys, help me out here…Please!” Abby pleaded to her friends. 

“Sorry Abs, but I am not getting naked in front of all these guys.” Neela said. 

“How bout we flash?” Ada cut in. “All of us, we all show you our boobs and you guys take down the site.” 

“Yeah!” Abby said excitedly. The other girls looked angrily at Ada. 

“Hmmmm……” The geeks came together and started whispering to each other. After about 30 seconds of deliberation they spoke up. “Alright that’s fine, it’s got to be for ten seconds though.” 

“You guys have to put all your cameras and stuff away, and we’re going to the back of the basement so there’s nothing possible to record us.” Ada said nervously. She was still uneasy about doing this, but she could tell how much it meant to Abby. The geeks put their phones away and the group of kids walked over to the back of the basement. 

“Hold on!” Martin said. “I need to lock the door.” He ran upstairs and locked the door then came back downstairs. “Alright let’s see those titties!” He said panting. The group of geeks was trembling with excitement. 

“I’m not doing this.” Neela said. “It’s disgusting. These three girls should be enough for you.” 

“No way!” Martin said. “It’s got to be all of you….either that or one of you gets completely naked.” 

“Abby, you still willing to do that?” Neela begged. 

“No, no, no we have a perfectly good picture of Abby’s privates. We want one of the other two. I never got a good look at Chelsea on stage. And everyone’s obviously dying to see you, Ada.” Martin said. Neela turned to the other girls. 

“Sorry Neela, I’m not doing that.” Chelsea said. 

“Yeah, C’mon Neela it’s ten seconds for your best friends. We all know they’re pervs, let’s just get it over with.” Ada whispered to her friend. 

“Alright, alright I’ll do it! Let’s go.” She closed her eyes and lifted her shirt up to her chin displaying her dark stomach and bright yellow bra. 

“Oh shit!” One geek squeaked out. 

“Okay, that’s another thing. You guys have to keep your mouths shut!” Neela demanded. She brushed her long brown hair away from her breasts and got ready to lift the bra. “C’mon guys.” 

Chelsea was next in line. She rolled her shirt up to the bottom of her breasts and grabbed hold of her bra. The geeks were loving the site of her stomach, which thinned out in all the right places. 

Abby lifted her shirt exposing her tanned tummy. “Thanks guys.” She said. 

Ada was last. She nervously lifted her shirt up showing the geeks her sky blue bra which contrasted nicely with her tanned skin. Their eyes nearly popped out of their heads at the sights of her toned stomach. 

“Alright, guys 1….2…..” 

“Hold it!!” Martin spoke up. “I have a different idea.” Guys come here. The geeks put their heads together and whispered ferociously at each other. The girls, Neela and Ada with their bras exposed, looked at each other and rolled their eyes. “Alright….Ada…” Martin said, smirking at the vulnerable beauty. 

“Yes?” She said softly. 

“We have decided that we would rather see your ass, than your boobs.” 

Ada gave him a quizzical look. “Fine.” She said reluctantly. She pulled her shirt back over her small, perky breasts. She unbuckled her jeans, unzipped them and slowly began wiggling them off her hips. The geeks nearly died at the site of this. Ada turned around, revealing her perfect ass, covered only by her matching sky blue bikini-cut panties. She placed her fingers in the waistband, ready to expose herself to the group of nerds. 

“Alright, for real this time,” Neela began. “1….2…..3!” 

Neela lifted her yellow bra over her large breasts. They were beautiful. Tanned completely due to her Hawaiian ethnicity, her boobs had tiny areolas and nipples that pointed up, making them look perkier than they actually were. Chelsea’s breasts were just as amazing as the geeks remembered. Now, however, they were able to see them up close and personal. They were large, light skinned, and perfectly spaced. The guys were in Heaven. Abby was next in line and her tan lined tits were medium sized with light nipples. Thanks to the picture, the guys had Abby’s bush memorized in their minds. Now some of them attempted to do the same with her pretty breasts, in order to get the complete full frontal memory. Ada was last. She slowly peeled her sky blue panties down and off her ass. And what an ass it was. It was perfectly peach shaped and also tanned throughout. It was nice and round and had a beautiful perk to it. It was also jiggling ever so slightly due to Ada’s nervousness. 

“OOOOOOHHHH!!! NOOO!!! NO!!!!” One of the geeks could not control himself anymore. He had an embarrassing orgasm right in front of all the half naked girls. Once he started the girls immediately pulled their shirts and bras back over their breasts, while Ada pulled her pants and panties up. 

“Okay, happy?” Neela said, embarrassed. The geek who orgasmed attempted to discretely clean himself up. The girls ignored him in order to spare him further embarrassment. 

“Now, can you guys please uphold your end of the bargain?” Abby asked. The geeks just stared, open mouthed at the group of beautiful girls. “MARTIN!” She yelled. 

“Wha…Wha…Oh yeah my bad. C’mon, I’ll do it.” Martin replied. He was able to shut the website down within minutes, though, not before saving the pictures and videos to his hard drive. 

“Thank you.” Abby said happily. 

“Now, you guys have to promise not to tell ANYONE about this. Alright?” Ada demanded. 

“Yeah, you got it Ada.” Said Martin, regaining some of his composure. “And thank you guys.” He said excitedly. 

The girls nodded and quickly ran up the stairs and out the front door, hoping to avoid any further questions from either the geeks or Martin’s mother. They got in the car and drove back to Abby’s house, nervously discussing what they had just done…
Last edited by stevesmith1990 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevesmith1990

Post by stevesmith1990 »

Chapt. 14 The Party

Sam gave herself a quick look in the mirror before heading out the door. She was wearing her teal and navy blue striped bikini on underneath her white tank top and jean shorts. Her normally curly, light brown hair was now straightened and pulled back in a pony tail. She was wearing no make-up. Sam was one of those girls, like many of her closest friends, who had an amazing natural look to her. Wearing make-up would only take away from her natural beauty, and Sam was smart enough to realize this. She got in her car and drove over to Mindy’s large mansion, which was located on the outskirts of Greenview. There were already a large number of cars backed down the long, winding, road that led up to Mindy’s driveway. Sam was forced to park a ways back from the house. As she walked up the road she began to hear yelling, laughter, and music from the house. “Well this should be entertaining at least.” She laughed and thought to herself. Sam made no attempt to ring the doorbell, for she knew no one would hear it. Instead, she walked to the back of the house where the pool was, and unlatched the gate. 

“SAM!!!” She heard a drunk Mindy yell. “Hey guys Sam’s here! Sam’s here!” Mindy yelled toward her friends. Sam could make out Tina, Rose, Lisa, and a few other cheerleaders. There were a large number of guys, all seemingly drunk already, in the pool. Also in the pool, Sam was surprised to see Tiffany. It was the first time Sam had seen Tiffany since she had been expelled. 

“What up Sam!” Tiffany said with a grin on her face. 

“Hi Tiff! How you doin?” Sam asked politely. 

“Haha don’t worry about me, I’ll be alright.” Tiffany said, and she went back to playing whatever game she was playing with the guys. 

Sam made her way over to Tina and her friends. Tina looked amazing, as usual, in her tiny, all white bikini. The other girls looked great as well, though Sam was probably the second best looking girl at the party, next to Tina. 

“You guys been in yet?” Sam asked, nodding toward the water. 

“Umm, yeah we were swimming a little bit earlier after it stopped raining, the water’s really warm!” Tina answered. “So, what have you been doing all day?” 

“Ugh I’ve been at work.” Sam lied. 

“Ah.” Tina eyed Sam curiously. “Well, you drinking tonight?” 

“Nah, I drove.” Sam replied. 

“Haha, well I can’t say I’m surprised. You should let loose every once in awhile you know?” Tina said. 

“Yeah I know, I might have like one and see where that goes. Who knows? Maybe I could end up staying the night I guess.” 

“You totally should! That would be a lot of fun!” Rose spoke up. 

“Dude no, I’m telling you it’s down!” A guy said as a group of them walked over to the cheerleaders to grab some beer. 

“There’s no way, I checked it this morning! Your internet’s prolly down or something.” Another guy said. Sam listened curiously. 

“Every other site worked dude, it’s over.” The first guy said, defeated. Sam smiled as she discovered what the boys were talking about. 

“Whatever, I’ll believe it when I see it.” 

“Whatcha boys talkin about?” Asked Mindy. 

“Nothing, where’s the beer at?” One guy replied. 

“In the fridge over there.” 

The party went on and more and more people began showing up. Soon the party had around 50 people as kids from all grades showed up. People began to get drunker and drunker and the party soon got more and more rowdy as the night passed on. Sam, much to her surprise, was having a fun time. This was most likely due to the fact that everyone was getting a long, as there was only one side of the stripping wars present. Once Chase and Josh arrived, Sam really started to relax as she now had close friends whom she trusted at the party. 

“Hey Sam, do YOU know anything about this website.” Chase asked her. 

“Yeah, Ada didn’t tell you what happened?” Sam replied. 

“No.” 

“Oh well, we found out about it earlier today and Abby was real upset about it….so they went and talked to Martin and his friends and I guess Martin was able to take it down.” 

“Well shit!” Chase exclaimed. Sam laughed. 

“Well I, for one, am glad it’s gone. It was a little weird every time someone opened it up and I saw my sister’s….Ugh” Josh shuddered in disgust. 

“Ha, yeah it’s not that bad, I mean, it’s not like I didn’t save all the stuff everytime something new was uploaded anyway.” Chase openly admitted. “It just sucks cause there’s nowhere to put anything new out there.” 

“Haha, omigosh you guys are pervs.” Sam laughed. 

“Ummm excuse me? I didn’t save anything” Josh smiled. Sam smiled back. The two had been unconsciously flirting with each other ever since Josh got to see her goodies that one evening when the girls were practicing. The flirting stopped for a little bit once Sam found out about Megan, but after Megan’s stripping it started right back up again. 

The party continued and Sam spent most of it hanging around Josh and Chase. In the middle of the party a large game of truth or dare was started by the people in the hot tub. Numerous people were making out and a lot of secrets about hook-ups and what not were revealed. However, the best part of the game (for the guys) came when Tiffany was dared to flash. Instead of just flashing, she removed her entire top displaying a pair of surgically enhanced boobs to the guys. The small crowd roared at this, attracting a lot of attention. She ran over to the pool jumped in and got back in the hot tub showing no shame in displaying her breasts to the whole party. She then got back in the hot tub and spent the rest of the game with her tits on show. 

“Yeah, I just got them done a couple of weeks ago.” She said, referring to her chest. Sam was a bit bothered by this. Tiffany was so angry when her privates were exposed at the basketball game, yet here she was, flaunting her boobs to anyone and everyone. 

“Granted it was her vagina and not her boobs at the basketball game but still…” Sam thought to herself. 

“Yo Sammy! Come here!” Mindy said, knocking Sam away from her day dream. Sam reluctantly said bye to Josh and walked over to Mindy. Mindy led her into her house and over to a room. Sam entered the room and was immediately grabbed by a group of girls, and had her hands handcuffed behind her back. 

“Wha….what are you guys doing?” Sam laughed nervously. 

“Oh quit the innocent routine you dumb bitch!” Tiffany said, as she walked into the room still topless. She put her bikini top on over her breasts and tied it back up. 

“Look, Sam. I know you weren’t at work today. I was at Hollister earlier getting a swim suit. I asked about you and they said you were off all weekend. And then…on my way home….I saw a blue taurus sitting at Abby’s house. I realize they’re popular cars, but Sam, don’t be naïve enough to think that we haven’t seen you talking to Ada and her friends.” Tina calmly said. 

Sam thought quickly, she knew she was in trouble. “Alright, fine. I’ve been hanging out with Josh a lot and that’s where I was earlier. I lied because I didn’t know how you guys would respond to me hanging out with Megan’s ex…” 

“We don’t give a f*ck about Megan!” Tiffany interjected. 

“She was your best friend!” Sam said, upset. 

“Yeah well, that was before she got stripped. She’s changed. Won’t even talk to us anymore. She was always weak to be honest….” Tiffany replied. Sam thought back to what Josh told her and her friends about Megan and Tiffany’s relationship. 

“Well I didn’t know that.” Sam said simply. 

“That’s cause you never hang out with us anymore! You’re always ‘working’ or ‘got meetings’ or whatever other excuses you make up!” Tina started. “And…at the basketball game where we got stripped. If I recall correctly, you showed up to the game with Neela and Lindsay! How do you explain that!” 

“Look, I told you what I’ve been up to! Bring Josh in here if you don’t believe it! And as for the game you know it was a time when this stupid war was on break! You, yourself were hanging out with people from Ada’s side! Neela and Lindsay were over at Josh’s hanging out with Abby. I happened to be there too, and all of us hung out together. Once the war started back up though, I’ve been right here with you guys. Loyal as ever, even if I’ve still been hanging out with Josh a lot.” Sam lied, fairly convincingly. 

“Fine. I want to believe you, Sam. I really do. I’ve always respected you above most the girls in your grade.” Tina began, Mindy and Lisa looked on in jealousy knowing this was true. Sam WAS the captain of the junior girls. “But, I still wanna hear what josh has to say. I’m gonna go talk to him.” Tina left the room in a hurry to go searching for Josh. 

“F*ck Tina!” Tiffany spoke up. “She’s gonna back out. I don’t give a shit if she’s been hanging out with Josh or not, she’s still been buddying up with Ada and her friends. I say we go through with this as planned.” Tiffany glanced at Lisa and Mindy for approval. Both girls, blinded by their jealousy of Sam, nodded in agreement. “Good.” Tiffany said. She and the others grabbed Sam and led her out of the room, upstairs to Mindy’s room. A large balcony was outside of the room and overlooked the pool area. 

“Please, I’m telling the truth, I’ve done nothing, just wait for Tina!” Sam struggled a bit but not too much because she was wearing a small bikini and didn’t want anything to slip out. Her perky c-cup breasts jiggled underneath her top with every movement. 

“Also, something else I seem to remember!” Tiffany said. “You were wearing a very large pair of ugly panties on the day of that pep rally. You always wear granny panties?” 

“Probably.” Mindy muttered. The girls laughed. 

“Or did someone tip you off of what was going to occur that day?!” Tiffany continued. 

“Look just cause I’m not a slut doesn’t mean” SMACK!! Tiffany slapped Sam across the face. 

“We’ll see who the slut is real soon.” Tiffany said.... 

“Josh! I’ve been looking everywhere for you!” Tina came into contact with her target. 

“What’s up?” Josh asked curiously. “Oh hey, have you seen Sam lately? She disappeared and I haven’t seen her in forever.” Josh asked. 

“Umm actually, I came to ask you about her.” Tina said. “You like her don’t you Josh?” She asked. 

“Uhhh well…..” Josh started. 

“It’s alright, I don’t care that you were Megan’s ex.” Tina said. 

Josh was taken by surprise. How could anyone already know about his feelings for Sam? He decided to just be open and honest instead of playing it cool. “Yeah I like her okay. She’s amazing. She’s fun, she’s smart, she’s caring….she’s gorgeous.” Josh gushed his feelings about Sam to Tina. Tina looked surprised. 

“Wow, I guess she was telling the truth after all….” Tina muttered to herself. 

“What?” Josh asked. 

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!” Tiffany’s voice boomed over everyone’s from the top of the balcony. “YOU GUYS READY TO REALLY GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!” 

“YEAH!!” The party roared. It was now more packed than ever. 

“Oh shit!” Tina let out. 

“What?” Josh questioned. 

“Look, Josh there’s no time to explain! But Sam’s in trouble! C’mon follow me!” Tina led Josh and Chase over to the sliding glass doors. Tina tried to pry open the doors but they were locked. “Damn! We have to find another door!” She exclaimed. 

“ALRIGHTY THEN, WELL WE’RE GONNA PLAY A LITTLE GAME OF ‘WHAT THE CROWD WANTS’! OUR FIRST AND ONLY CONTESTANT IS THE LOVELY SAMANTHA SHEPHARD!” Tiffany continued to have the crowd’s undivided attention. She flicked a spotlight on and Sam was displayed in towel, while handcuffed at the ankles to a pole on the balcony. The spotlight was shining directly on Sam and she was in perfect view of the entire party down below. The crowd roared when they saw the helpless Sam above them. “NOW, UNFORTUNATELY, SAM HERE IS STILL IN HER CUTE LITTLE BIKINI.” The crowd booed at this announcement. “BUT NOT FOR LONG!” The crowd roared as Tiffany bent down on her knees and slid her hands up through the bottom of Sam’s towel. Sam’s arms were already under the towel, but her hands were sill handcuffed together. She tried to pinch at Tiffany’s hands, but it was useless. “Careful Sam, we don’t want anything slipping off do we?” Tiffany rhetorically asked. She slid her fingers up to the waistband of Sam’s bikini bottoms and swiped them down and off her hips. She slid them off her knees, careful not to displace the towel, and forced Sam to step out of them. Tiffany stood up triumphantly and twirled Sam’s small teal and navy blue bikini bottoms around her fingers, much to the delight of the crowd. “NOW FOR THE DIFFICULT PART, AS WE DON’T WANT TO RUIN THE GAME! Hey guys help me out.” Tiffany directed towards Mindy and Lisa. The two girls unwrapped Sam’s towel making sure no one could see her now uncovered vagina. Tiffany untied Sam’s bikini top and pulled it off her breasts. The two girls re-wrapped the towel around Sam, making sure her arms were underneath it. Tiffany showed off the bikini top to the crowd. They loved it, though the girls of the crowd were a bit confused as to why Tiffany and Co. were doing this to a fellow cheerleader. They did nothing to stop it though. 

“OKAY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…..BUT MOSTLY JUST GENTLEMEN! TIME TO START THE GAME! YOU SEE, LITTLE SAM HERE CAN CHOOSE TO COVER ONE, AND ONLY ONE, SECTION OF HER BODY!” The crowd gave a small groan. “BUT, YOU GUYS HAVE A SAY IN WHICH PART SHE CHOOSES!” The crowd’s enthusiasm was back. “WE’LL TAKE A VOTE OF WHAT YOU GUYS WANNA SEE AND THEN WE’LL SEE IF SAMMY HOLDS TRUE TO YOUR WISHES!” 

“Pussy!” One guy yelled out from the crowd. 

“Hell yeah!!” Another agreed. 

“NOW, NOW GUYS HOLD YOUR HORSES, THERE’S STILL MORE RULES AND ANOTHER LITTLE SURPRISE. NOW, THERE HAS TO BE SOME INCENTIVE FOR SAM TO LISTEN TO YOUR GUYS’ WISHES! The crowd buzzed with excitement. “OTHERWISE, SHE’D JUST SHOW YOU WHAT SHE WANTS….AND THAT’S NO FUN! THEREFORE, WE HAVE A GUEST CONTESTANT!!!......LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WELCOME LINDSAY PETERSON!!!” Lindsay was led out to the crowd by Mindy and Lisa. She was scantily clad in only her small green bra and black thong. The crowd roared louder than ever as Sam looked on in shock at her friend. 

“How…” Sam began. 

“Oh the boys were getting a show tonight no matter what happened with you.” Tiffany explained as the other two girls handcuffed Lindsay’s arms above her head to a pole up above the balcony. 

“Geez how many pairs of handcuffs do these girls have?” Sam thought to herself. 

“You see Sam, we saw Lindsay here, taking a jog by Mindy’s house earlier today. We decided we’d have a little fun tonight, even though none of Ada’s other friends would be here. We caught Lisa, tied her up, and kept her hidden until we needed her. Now, you can continue to play your bullshit game about how you don’t care about Ada or Lindsay or any of her friends. But I can see it in your eyes that you do care, Sam. And we’re about to see just how much you do.” Tiffany continued to explain. 

“I’ve waited a long time to get my hands on her.” Lisa cut in, referring to that day back in the fall which started the whole stripping wars. “Now there’s no Ada, no Jack, and everyone’s about to see you two butt ass naked!” Lisa laughed maniacally. 

“Well we’re still gonna play by the rules of the game.” Tiffany said quietly. “Speaking of which, ALRIGHTY HERE’S THE DEAL. WE TAKE A VOTE ON WHAT YOU GUYS WANNA SEE OF SAM’S. THEN I REMOVE SAM’S TOWEL AND SHE CAN COVER WHATEVER SHE WANTS. HOWEVER! IF SHE DOES NOT SHOW YOU WHAT YOU GUYS WANNA SEE, THEN YOU’LL GET TO SEE THAT CORRESPONDING PART ON LINDSAY’S BODY!!” The crowd exploded once again. “SADLY… IF SAM DOES SHOW YOU GUYS WHAT YOU WANT, THEN LINDSAY WILL REMAIN COVERED…..NOW LET’S GET STARTED! 

The party now neared 100 people. Over 2/3 of the students at Mindy’s house were guys, and they were all about to witness a fantastic show. They continued to roar louder than ever, as there were no houses nearby and no parents or teachers within miles.

Meanwhile, Tina, Chase, and Josh had finally managed to find an open window in the front of Mindy’s house. They climbed through the window and raced to the back of the house where the stairs were. 

“ALRIGHT! WHO WANTS TO SEE SAM’S BOOBIES?!! TRUST ME THEY’RE VERY NICE!” 

“Yeah!!” 

“Titties!” A number of guys yelled out. It was clear most the crowd had something else in mind… 

“ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT…..WHO WANTS TO SEE HER PUSSY?!!!” Tiffany yelled, already knowing the answer. 

“WOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!” “YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” This was by far the loudest the crowd had been throughout the night. 

“ALRIGHT IT’S UNANIMOUS….SAM! WILL YOU SHOW EVERYONE YOUR MUFFIN IN ORDER TO PROTECT YOUR FRIEND’S MODESTY?....LET’S FIND OUT!!!” With that Tina whisked the towel away from Sam rendering her completely naked in front of the crowd. Sam squealed and jumped at this, but maintained her composure. She had been carefully maneuvering her arms under the towel while Tiffany was speaking. She used both her handcuffed hands to cup her kitty, while using her arms and elbows to expertly cover her nipples. While a large portion of her medium sized boobs could still be seen, it was not much more than what was on display in her bikini. The crowd, meanwhile loved the sites of Sam’s tanned, naked body, but after awhile began to boo at the lack of exposure. 

“AWW SAM YOU SLY DOG, YOU!” Tiffany boomed. “DON’T YOU KNOW THIS IS ALL FUN AND GAMES? YOU GOTTA PLAY BY THE RULES! OTHERWISE THERE’S PENALTIES!.....ALRIGHT EVERYONE, BECAUSE SAM REFUSES TO PLAY BY THE RULES, YOU GUYS WIN…..WE’LL REPLAY THE GAME OF COURSE BUT FIRST…..YOU ALL GET TO SEE BOTH SAM AND LINDSAY’S BARE ASSES!!!!” The crowd loved this new development and showed their appreciation. The cheerleaders turned the spotlights off so no one could see… 

“Can’t we just show them off butt naked right now?” Mindy asked. “The longer we wait, the more that can go wrong!!” 

“Yeah!” Lisa agreed. 

“Aww c’mon guys this is more fun….you gotta build anticipation. Trust me, every guy here is going to remember tonight….even if they are hammered drunk.” Tiffany said calmly. “Now, c’mon Sam you can’t cover everything. Mindy you got another pair of handcuffs?” She asked. 

“One more.” Mindy replied. 

“Wow, you’re a freak girl!” Lisa said. 

“Haha, okay first off…half these are Tiff’s….second off….the other pairs are my sisters’” Mindy replied. 

“Sure….” Lisa said sarcastically. 

“Would you guys shut up and help me!” Tiffany scolded the girls as she uncuffed Sam. She took one of Sam’s hands, and handcuffed it to the same pole that her feet were handcuffed to. She then took the new pair of handcuffs and handcuffed Sam’s elbow to the pole, leaving one of her hands free. As much as Sam tried, she was only able to cover either both her breasts, or her vagina. But not both. “That aughta do it.” Tiffany said. She then spun the attractive girl around and once again, wrapped the towel around her. She turned the spotlight back on. 

“ALRIGHT EVERYONE, TAKE A GOOD, LONG, LOOK AT SAM SHEPHARD’S TIGHT, NAKED ASS!!!!” Tiffany lifted the towel up above Sam’s waist and showed everyone her bare butt. As much as Sam wiggled, jiggled, and maneuvered around, there was nothing she could do to prevent the entire crowd from witnessing her taut, round ass. Tiffany held the towel up for about 15 seconds before letting it drop back down to re-cover Sam. “FROM THE SOUNDS OF THINGS YOU GUYS ENJOYED THAT…..AS PROMISED, LET’S TAKE A LOOK AT LINDSAY’S!” Tiffany made her way over to Lindsay, spun her around, and whisked her thong off her waist, letting it fall to the ground. Lindsay jumped at this and flexed her ass, much to the delight of the crowd. The crowd enjoyed the sights of Lindsay’s cute little ass for about 15 more seconds before Tiffany pulled the thong back up, and spun Lindsay back around. 

“Gosh, I hope we’re not too late.” Tina stated as she listened to the crowd roaring from outside. The trio had already climbed through a window and picked two locks in their quest to save Sam and Lindsay. Mindy’s house was so large and complex, it made the task much more difficult than one might think. 

“What…exactly are we going to be too late for!” Chase exclaimed. “If I’m missing something good I’m gonna be pissed!” 

“I’ll tell you later just c’mon!!!” Tina demanded. “….But yeah you’re gonna be pissed.” She smiled at Chase and then shifted her focus back to the door that she was trying to break into. 

Tiffany had Sam and Lindsay all situated again, ready for the game to continue. 

“ALRIGHT WHO’S READY FOR THE SECOND ROUND!!!?......I ASSSUME YOU STILL WANNA SEE HER KITTY?” She asked once more. The crowd of course, responded appropriately. “ALRIGHT, WHAT’LL IT BE SAM? 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Tiffany whisked the towel away for the second time and Sam used her only free hand to shield her little pussy from the crowd. Her C-cup tits were tanned all over, had average sized nipples, and were on full display for the roaring crowd. The guys loved the sites of Sam’s nicely formed boobs. Sam desperately clutched her kitty as she met eyes with Lindsay. 

“Sorry.” Was all Sam could force out as she saw the fear in Lindsay’s eyes. 

The crowd enjoyed Sam’s breasts and mostly naked body for a couple of minutes before shifting their focus back to Lindsay. 

“LINDSAY’S SNATCH!! LINDSAY’S SNATCH!! LINDSAY’S SNATCH!!” Was the new chant started up by the large group of guys. 

“Lisa….do the honors.” Tiffany smirked. 

“With pleasure.” Lisa said. Finally able to enact her revenge on the girl who stole her ex-boyfriend. 

“AS PROMISED!!” Was all Lisa yelled to the crowd. She ripped Lindsay’s thong down to the floor exposing Lindsay’s bare, bald front side to the horny crowd. They erupted louder than ever as Lindsay screamed in embarrassment. The two girls stood on the balcony shaking, while having their privates examined and commented on by a large portion of their school. 

“Bout time we found a rebel who shaved!!” One of the guys yelled, referring to Chelsea and Abby’s bushes as well as Lindsay’s bald pussy. 

Tiffany kept the girls exposed for awhile as her and her friends enjoyed the embarrassment. Sam was able to keep her vagina covered the entire time, however, that didn’t stop Tiffany from toying with her. Tiffany went up right beside Sam and yelled to the crowd, “WHO’S ARE NICER?” She lifted her own top up and off her breasts and placed them side by side with Sam’s. While Tiffany’s tits were perkier due to silicon, Sam’s had a much nicer jiggle to them. The crowd almost unanimously sided with Sam. “OH YEAH? WELL LET’S SEE WHO KEEPS THEIR PUSSY CLEANER!!!” The ticked off Tiffany grabbed hold of Sam’s wrist and attempted to pry it away from cover. At this exact moment, Tina, Josh, and Chase burst out onto the balcony, grabbed Tiffany, and prevented any further exposure. Josh took a good long look and Sam’s naked body. He had already witnessed her bush, and was now treated to the full package with only a small hand over what he had already seen. 

“Hey.” He said stupidly after eyeing her up. 

“Help me!!!” Sam said, blushing profusely. 

“Oh…right!” Josh said. He covered Sam back up with the towel, grabbed the handcuff keys, and freed Sam. Sam ran off the balcony with her ass on full display, holding the towel in front of her. The crowd let out a loud groan. The guys then moved on to Lindsay. They pulled her thong back up, though, not before taking a quick look, and freed her as well. They then went back into the room where Sam had just run. Meanwhile, Tina turned to her three friends, looking at them furiously. 

“I thought we decided to give her a chance to explain herself!” Tina yelled angrily. She flipped the light off on the balcony in order to shift the crowd’s attention elsewhere. 

“Well what did Josh say?” Mindy asked, sheepishly. 

“His story lined up with Sam’s! And you guys just stripped one of our own for nothing!” 

“Okay, first of all, she’s clearly friends with Ada and her crew…even if she still is on our side! Second, who cares?!! We were never that close to her anyway and everyone here’s wasted! No one’s gonna remember this!” Tiffany screamed back. 

“I thought you said…” Mindy began. 

“Shut up!” Tiffany stopped her. 

“Look Tiffany, you’re not even in the war anymore! You got yourself expelled; you don’t have to worry about the repercussions of your stupid actions tonight! There was a lot of people here tonight, and they’re gonna be wondering why someone from our side was stripped!” 

“So tell them she was on the other side! It’s not that big a deal!” 

“It is!! You don’t think they’re not gonna talk to Sam about it!? Sam’s gonna switch sides and she’s taking a lot of girls with her I promise you that!” Tina was furious. 

“Whatever, I’m out of here. I know she was a traitor whether you do or not. You should be thanking me. You have my number, whenever you come to your senses.” Tiffany said as she stormed off the balcony, through Mindy’s house, into her car, and drove away. Tina rolled her eyes and then turned them on the other two girls. 

“You guys better help me make this right. Let’s go.” Tina knew it was too late to apologize to Sam. She instead led the two girls back out to the party in order to start spreading the word of why Sam was stripped. 

Meanwhile Josh and Chase entered the room where Sam stood in front of them, still naked, clutching the towel in front of her. 

“You guys gonna give me some privacy?” She laughed nervously. She was still shaking in humiliation over what had just happened to her. 

“Uhhhh….” Chase began. He looked at Josh. Josh smiled. 

“Can you give us a quick peek?” Josh asked, stupidly. 

“What!? No!” Sam laughed, regaining her sense of humor. 

“Awww c’mon! We missed the entire show…” 

“You guys got closer looks than anyone!” Sam said. 

“Yeah for like a split second! We saved you! C’mon we deserve a little extra for that! How bout just your bottom?…we’ve already seen it anyway.” Josh said, still smiling. Sam smiled back. 

“Oh my gosh you guys are such pervs!!! Get out….No, you’re not seeing it again! Leave!” She laughed. 

“Look….you need us to go get your bikini anyway. And we’re not leaving till you show us. It’s prolly only a matter of time before people start coming back up here!” Josh argued. 

“Omigosh you guys! Seriously!” Sam started to blush. 

“Seriously we’re not leaving!” Chase pitched in. 

“I’m gonna tell Ada about this!” Sam said. 

“Ha, she already knows I’m a perv anyway. Go ahead.” He and Josh crossed their arms while sitting down on the bed in the room, as if to show they weren’t going anywhere for awhile. 

The trio stared at each other for a good five minutes. All three of them were laughing and smiling, though Sam was blushing profusely. She kept glancing around the room as if making sure no one else was there. Her clutch on her towel became tighter and tighter as the boys argued. Finally, after about ten minutes, she gave in. She lifted the bottom of her towel up to her belly button and flashed her neat little bush to the boys. She was the fifth member of her friends that day to be coerced into flashing their privates. 

“Happy!?” She asked, redder than ever. 

“No. Show us your boobs too.” Chase said. 

“Oh my gosh!! NO!!” She said laughing again. 

“Alright well were taking that towel then.” Josh said. He got off the couch and began playfully tugging at Sam’s towel. 

“stop…Stop!!” Sam giggled. Josh didn’t. He and Sam playfully wrestled, though she didn’t expose anything. After a couple of seconds Sam got serious. “STOP!!!” Josh immediately let go. 

“Sorry.” He said sheepishly. He turned to Chase. “C’mon let’s go get her bikini.” The boys left the room and picked up her bikini, which still on the balcony floor. They brought it back to Sam and gave it to her quickly, without saying anything. They then went back downstairs, Josh nervous about what had just happened. Sam returned about fifteen minutes later, fully dressed, with her tank top and shorts back on. 

“I wasn’t really mad.” She said simply to Josh. She smiled at him and walked out the front door in order to avoid the party. Once she was near her car she dialed Ada’s number, hoping she was still up.
Last edited by stevesmith1990 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevesmith1990

Post by stevesmith1990 »

Chapt. 15 Spring Break

Spring break had arrived at Greenview High School. Ada and her friends had decided to book a hotel on the beach for their week off. Sam and Lindsay joined them. It was only a week after their stripping at Mindy’s party and they were both excited to escape the city of Greenview. Sam and Lindsay were on rocky terms at the moment due to Sam choosing to protect her modesty at the expense of Lindsay. Sam’s explanation for this was that she believed (accurately) that Tiffany had every intention of stripping them both naked anyway, and she had no way of knowing that help was about to arrive. Nonetheless, Lindsay was still a bit upset, but she decided to join the girls anyway, mainly because these were still the girls she trusted most. 

However, Lindsay did bring along two fellow sophomore friends of hers. Both were very cute (surprise surprise) blondes. Casey had fair skin and bright blue eyes. She had a small rack, but still maintained an attractive figure. Caitlin had dark brown eyes and a little darker skin for a blond, though she still looked pale in comparison to Neela, Ada, and Sam. She had medium sized breasts and a nicely shaped ass. Both these girls were on the volleyball team with Lindsay. 

Despite the two girls being stripped, things had taken a dramatic upturn for Ada and her rebel friends. Tina’s prediction came true and a number of girls from the party had switched sides at their disgust of Tiffany’s treatment of Sam. Sam’s true allegiance was obviously in the open now and she was able to rekindle some of her past friendships because of this. One friendship was that with Jamie, the hot junior who had been exposed in the shower by her sister. Jamie was a longtime friend of Sam’s. The two had grown a little apart over the year due to Jamie’s belief that Sam was on Tina’s side of the war. In the past week they had renewed their friendship. Jamie was a natural brunette who had blond streaks in her hair. Her and her sister, Julia, looked very much alike. Julia was a senior and had darker hair, with red streaks in it. Both were on the girls’ basketball team and had very nice bodies. In the past, they had a good relationship. As seen already though, the stripping wars put a damper on this. Thus, Jamie was ecstatic when Sam gave her the opportunity to get away from her sister for a week. 

The nine girls left for the beach immediately after school let out on Friday. They drove south of Greenview and arrived at their hotel about 2 hours after their departure. They checked in and made their way up the rooms. The four seniors (Ada, Chelsea, Abby, and Neela) were staying in one room, while the other five (Sam, Lindsay, Casey, Caitlin, and Jamie) would be staying in the adjacent room. 

“Wow these rooms are really nice!!” Chelsea said excitedly. 

“I know! I’m gonna check out the view!” Abby agreed. She walked out onto the balcony, quickly followed by the other two girls. The girls had a splendid view right in the center of the beach, which was crowded with people. 

“Oh man! I have a feeling this is gonna be a crazy week!” Neela. 

“Hey strangers!” Ada called over to Sam and crew who had walked out onto their balcony and were talking just as excitedly as the senior girls. 

“Whatsup yo?” Jamie said, giving her attempt of a Miami rapper. 

“Haha!” Ada laughed. “Let’s hit the beach!” 

“Yeah!” Chelsea said. The girls unpacked as quickly as they could, put on their swimsuits, and headed down to the beach. Needless to say, the nine beauties drew a lot of attention in their bikinis. 

“Ahhh it’s so good to just relax, and not worry about anything.” Sam began, as she lay down in her red and white bikini. “No school, no boys, no stupid stripping war.” 

“Ha, I know. It’s been a loooong time.” 

“Speaking of which….we need to get them back.” Neela said. “They’ve really had the upper hand this past month or so.” The other girls, in particular Sam, Lindsay, and Jamie, agreed. 

“I’ve got somewhat of a plan….” Ada said. “Plus, it also seems we’ve been losing cause they stripped you three….” 

“Yeah, you guys were obviously top targets. We’ve just been getting a lot of nobodies or underclass girls.” Abby said. 

“Ha, yeah but that’s been almost just as funny as the top targets would be. It was so awesome seeing those cocky Jenkins twins tied together naked!” Casey said. 

“Haha, yeah I hate those freshmen. Seeing them argue with each other butt naked in front of everyone was sweet.” Lindsay agreed. 

“Rachel Clark was also satisfying….stuck up bitch.” Caitlin joined in the conversation. 

“Yeah, you guys are right, those girls were fun…it’s been hard to get the upper class girls though, they’re too careful.” Chelsea said. “I mean, the only reason they got you three was cause of betrayals and pure luck.” 

“Yeah, I would’ve never thought Julia would do that to me.” Jamie said sadly. 

“And I had no idea Mindy was having a party that night. Otherwise I would’ve never been running near her house.” Lindsay said. 

“We’ll get them back girls don’t worry. I have a plan that I think should work. But for now, let’s just enjoy this week.” Ada said. The other girls agreed and ended their conversation about the stripping war. They laid out for a little longer, till the sun went down. They made their way back to the room and went to sleep after a long day. 

Tina and her friends decided to also get away during their off week. They booked a trip to Cancun for the week and arrived Sunday night. Tina, Tiffany, Rose, a hot Korean girl named Amy, and a cute girl with black hair named Brittany. Amy was a sophomore, who quickly began moving up the ranks in Tina’s alliance. She had done a lot of behind the scenes work in some of the strippings and reminded Tina of Tiffany, though not anywhere close to as slutty. She had dark brown eyes and tanned very easily. Brittany was a senior who was a neutral in the beginning of the war. She remained steady friends with both Ada and Tina until the strippings at the basketball game persuaded her to join Tina’s side. She had gorgeous bright blue eyes that were accentuated by her jet black her. Her cute little body contained small breasts and a nice round ass. She had a quieter personality than some of the other girls, and didn’t get along great with Tiffany. She liked Tina and Rose though, and decided to join them on the trip for fear of being bored the entire week. 

The girls started their trip off much like Ada and friends. They made their way down to the beach on Monday morning and spent nearly the entire day laying out and discussing their plans on the war. Tina and Tiffany had gotten on good terms again, simply because Tina realized it was useless to fight. 

“Personally I think we should just end this whole stupid thing when we get back to Greenview.” Rose said. 

“Hell no!” Tiffany said. “I’m not stopping until we win….and that means getting Ada.” Rose turned to Tina. 

“Look, she’s right Rose. We had the war stopped once remember? Ada couldn’t help herself and started it right back up again.” Tina said. 

“Well we’re not sure it was Ada…” Rose began. 

“Yes we are! I know it was that stupid bitch. Nobody else would’ve done that….If you didn’t realize, everything was fine till she got here.” Tiffany argued. 

“Well I just want to make sure this isn’t some kind of personal thing between you and Ada.” Rose asked Tina. 

“it’s not….it’s about getting things back to normal.” Tina answered unconvincingly. Rose eyed her suspiciously. 

“It’s just….well….you were like…you know…queen bee at Greenview till Ada showed up. And then she comes in, is immediately liked by everyone, awesome at cheerleading, and seemingly not afraid of us….and then there’s that whole Chase-” Rose started. 

“Stop! It’s not all about Ada alright! I liked Ada until she got involved in our business. I wasn’t jealous of her, there was no reason to be. Now I admit, it’s a little bit about her, obviously. She’s their ‘queen bee’. But I’m not continuing this war just because I wanna strip her, that’s stupid. I’m continuing the war because there’s no way they’re going to stop until we make them.” Tina argued. 

“I agree.” Amy pitched in. “Ada’s clearly the cause of all this and I don’t think it is all about her. I think this things gonna go on even after you guys graduate. There have been too many underclass girls who are deeply involved.” 

“Ha, well I hope not.” Tina said. “I’m with Rose in wanting the damn thing to end. I just don’t trust them enough to end it. We need something big, something that will crush them, and I think Ada has to be involved to do that. I would like for it to happen fast too cause I don’t want this stupid thing messing up prom, and all the graduation parties. I mean seriously this thing has messed up our entire senior year!” 

“Yeah seriously….and I’m not about to let it ruin my spring break. Let’s worry about the stupid thing when we get back to Greenview. For now, there are 4 cute guys over there that keep checking us out. I’m gonna go talk to them.” Brittany spoke up. 

“I like that attitude Britt! Let’s go toy with them.” Tina said. The girls got up and made their way over to the guys hoping to get their minds off the war. 

“You really think this is gonna work?” Mindy asked Julia. Julia was Jamie’s sister, and thus had the exact information of where Jamie, and all her friends, would be spending their spring break. Her, Mindy, Lisa, a hot Indian girl named Amira, and Kristy (who was mostly known as ‘Lemon Tits’)were all packed into Mindy’s car driving the same route that Ada and Co. had taken 3 days prior. All the girls were juniors, except Julia, who was a senior. Mindy and Lisa were the only football cheerleaders of the bunch. Amira was on both on the volleyball and track teams as well as the basketball cheerleading squad. She was a gorgeous Indian girl, who, like Brittany, was originally a neutral, but chose to side with Tina after the basketball game. 

“If I didn’t, do you really think I’d be wasting my time driving down here?” Julia said. She brushed her dark, red-streaked hair out of her face. 

“Alright, the guys are already there right?” Mindy asked. 

“Yeah they should be….there’s no way these girls are going to expect anything, they’re gonna be like sitting ducks!” Lisa said. “By the way, what time do you guys have to be back for track?” She asked. Mindy, Amira, Julia, and Kristy were all on the track team at Greenview. 

“We’re off till Wednesday, so if we have to stay the night, we can.” Amira said. 

“Alright, good. Though, it shouldn’t take that long.” Lisa said with a smile on her face. 

“I can’t believe you’re doing this to your sister again.” Mindy said to Julia. 

“All’s fair in love and war, right? Plus, I’ve caught her numerous times creeping on me when I’m talking to you guys on the phone. She’s completely on Ada’s side, so she shouldn’t be shocked when I target her.” Julia responded. 

“Alright, haha.” Mindy laughed and turned her attention back to the road. 

The weekend passed, and the girls spent much of it laying out and relaxing. When they were making their way back up to the room on Monday, they noticed a group of guys from their school checking into the room next to Sam’s. These guys were on the basketball team and were decent friends with Ada and Co. 

“Aww man! I wanted to get away from all this!” Casey complained at the sights of the guys. 

“Shhhh!!! Haha! Don’t be too loud!” Ada said. “Hey guys!” Ada said, as the guys made eye contact with the girls. 

“Hey! I didn’t know you guys were gonna be here!” One of the players, Brian, lied. 

“Yeah, ha, just trying to get away from everything.” Jamie said. 

“Same here haha. Alright, well we’re gonna unpack and stuff. If you guys wanna hang out or whatever later just knock on our door.” Another player said. 

“Sounds good, see ya around!” Caitlin said bye to the boys and both groups entered their rooms. 

“Alright the guys said they’re down at the beach with the girls.” Julia said as Mindy pulled into the hotel where Ada and her friends were staying. She got out of the car and stretched her slender, sexy body. 

“Good. We’ll meet you two by the elevators.” Mindy said to Amira and Julia, as her and the other girls got out of the car as well. They let Julia and Amira enter the lobby first and she went right up to the front desk. 

“Ummm Hi!” She said politely to the receptionist. “We lost our key cards on the beach…is there anyway you could give us another?” 

“What room?” The receptionist asked. 

“423 and actually she’s in the adjacent room 421.” Julia said, having expertly memorized her sister’s room number. 

“Okay and I need both your names as well as the name the two rooms are booked under.” 

“My name is Jamie Zakes and this is Neela Kealoha.” Julia lied. “I believe the rooms are booked under Ada Hahn?” 

“Yep, alright here you go. Now if you lose these, there’s a 50 dollar charge so be careful!” The receptionist said. 

“Will do! Thanks a lot!” Amira said as the girls walked over to the elevator to meet the others. 

“Alright we’re in.” Julia whispered as the girls boarded the elevators and travelled up to the fourth floor. “Let’s make this quick.” 

The girls got off on the fourth floor and made their way to rooms 421 and 423. They split up, swiped the cards, and entered the rooms cautiously. Both rooms were deserted and had some clothes lying around. Julia instantly made her way to the suitcases and started removing all the bras and panties she could find. 

“why don’t we just take all the clothes?” Kristy asked. 

“Because they won’t have enough money to replace their clothes down here. They’ll prolly just end the trip and we can’t risk that.” 

“Allright, well, you’re sure they’re gonna go to that walmart?” She asked again. 

“Positive, it’s like a five minute walk and anywhere else that will sell bras and panties is like a 20 minute drive. Make sure you grab all the shorts and swimsuits too. Leave only skirts!” Julia said. 

“K….what about the swimsuits the girls are wearing now?” 

“The guys are making sure they get them wet….there’s a chance they’ll leave them on but I doubt it. It would ruin the skirts.” Alright, did we get everyone’s?” Julia asked. 

“Yeah let’s go.” Julia and Kristy left the room and put the “Please Make up My Room” sign on the handle. The other three girls were waiting on the outside. 

“You left their shorts right?” Julia asked. 

“Yeah…not sure why though?” Lisa answered. 

“Cause if this whole room has shorts on, they’ll be more willing to go out with no panties. If they wanna go out, the other girls will wanna go with them.” Julia answered. 

“Okay….but who’s to say Ada and them don’t just go to walmart real quick and buy stuff for the others?” 

“The guys are gonna go with them…obviously cause they wanna see….but they’re also gonna suggest dinner later on which is by Walmart. The girls will walk to the store, buy the stuff, and then go drop it off in their cars which are parked in the deck for the week. The deck’s right by the restaurant the guys are suggesting they go. If only half the group goes, they’re gonna kill a lot of time.” Julia explained her plan. 

“K. Then why take their panties at all?” 

“So they can’t just let the other girls borrow them.” 

“Gosh, you’re a conniving bitch!” Mindy said. “You’re nearly as bad as Tiffany!” 

“Haha! No I’m not!” Julia seemed offended by the comparison. “Tiffany’s plans cross the line I think.” 

“Well you’re gettin there. Haha.” Amira laughed. 

“Hey last time I checked, you guys are right here with me with a bag full of bras and panties in your hands too! Now let’s go we got one more stop.” Julia said as the girls hurried down the hallway, down the stairs, and out to Mindy’s car. 

“Did you talk to Julia at all Tina?” Rose asked her friend. The girls were up in the room showering after spending a long day at the beach. 

“No…why?” Tina asked. 

“I don’t know…she seemed like she had something going on during spring break. Like a stripping plan or something, but she was pretty secretive about it.” Rose said, as she let her pretty red hair out of her ponytail. 

“Yeah I got that vibe too.” Brittany said as she dried herself off after her shower. 

“Huh. I wonder why she was so secretive about it?” Tina wondered. 

“Well ever since Mindy’s party people have been jumping ship like crazy…thanks to SOMEBODY” Rose eyed Tiffany accusingly. Tiffany gave her the middle finger. Rose laughed. “She prolly didn’t want it to get out. By the way….I can’t believe those guys are right next to us!! That Jason kid is soooo hot!” 

“Yeah you’re right.” Tina said. “I’m sure we’ll hear about it when we get back though.” She sighed. “And yeah you’re right…he looks GOOD….kinda cocky though.” 

“Haha well I’m getting my shower.” Rose stepped into the bathroom and shut the door.

“Let’s get her when she gets out of the shower.” Tiffany suggested pointing to the balcony. 

“Ha, why? Cause she accused you of messing things up? Which she was right by the way.” Tina said. 

“Partly yeah!” Tiffany laughed. “And it will also be fun.” 

“It would be fun. I’m in!” Amy said. 

“Ha,I don’t know guys that’s pretty mean….though she was getting the most attention today from those guys….” Tina though about it. “Britt what do you think?” 

“You guys can do it…I’m staying out though.” 

“Haha Miss Mature always taking the high road….Well I say we do it c’mon Amy.” Tiffany took the sophomore girl under her wing and out onto the balcony where the guys were already sitting. “Hey boys…you’re gonna wanna stay out here….we’re gonna give you a show!” The boys, who were shooting people down below with beer loaded squirtguns, merely nodded, keeping their cool. 

“I think I’m gonna side with you on this one Britt….no sense pissing her off.” Tina said. Brittany smiled. 

Rose exited the shower after about ten minutes. She came out with her hair still damp, the water turning it a pretty maroon color. She was dressed in only a towel as she walked in an unsuspicious manner over to her suitcase, which was right by the balcony. Tiffany and Amy wasted no time jumping off the bed, grabbing Rose, and pushing her out on the balcony. 

“What are you—“ Rose started. “AHHHHHHH!!!!!” She screamed when Tiffany swiped the towel off her and shut the balcony door. The guys next door were treated to a side view of Rose’s slightly tanned, freckled body. She had both hands on the door trying to get it open but Tiffany was able to get it locked. 

“Yes!!!” Tiffany screamed triumphantly as her and Amy laughed hysterically. Tina and Brittany even let out a few small laughs. 

“Oh my gosh you guys!! Let me in!” Rose screamed, still not covering anything, and still unaware the boys were watching as they looked on quietly. Tiffany pointed over to them through the glass. Rose slowly turned her head, and saw the boys. 

“OH!” She gasped. She threw one hand across her tits and sprayed the other one over her coochie. She turned and faced them, giving them their first frontal view of her naked body, though they could still not see her privates. 

“Sup Rose!” One of the guys said smiling. 

“Hey.” She said shyly while desperately covering her crotch and tits. 

“Didn’t think we’d see ya naked this soon!” One of the guys said. 

“Shut up!” Rose said. “Let me in you guys, it’s not funny anymore!” The other girls simply smiled at her. Tina had entered the shower by now not wanting Rose to think she had anything to do with it. Brittany was also in another room, applying her make-up. 

“Hey Rose!” Jason, the “hot kid”, called out. Rose looked at him. “You know these balconies are only a few feet apart. You could climb over here, we got towels!” He teased, knowing she would have to expose herself to the boys if she did climb over. 

“Funny!” Rose said sarcastically. 

“Hey mommy! There’s a naked girl out here!” A little boy’s voice came from behind Rose. Rose turned around in shock, at the boy’s voice. 

“Oh shit!!” The guys yelled out at the wonderful sights of Rose’s bare ass. “Nice!!” Without thinking, Rose moved her hands from her frontal privates and put them over her bare butt. At this very moment, a father and mother walked out of the room to join their son and were greeted by a full frontal view of the buck naked Rose. 

“Holy Smokes!” The man let out at the views he was so lucky to receive. 

“Young lady this is completely inappropriate!!” The mother yelled as she covered her son’s eyes. She forced her husband and son back into the room, much to their displeasure. Rose switched her hands back to her rack and vag, and turned back to face the boys. Meanwhile, Tiffany and Amy were on the floor dying of laughter at this point. 

“You gonna give us a quick look Rose?” Jason asked the naked beauty. 

“No! Go inside!” She yelled. 

“Well we’re gonna take one then.” Him and the boys pumped the beer-loaded squirt guns and began unloading on Rose’s body. She jumped, squealed, and most importantly, released her hands from cover in a vain attempt to block the beer. The boys let out a cheer as they got brief views of Rose’s freckled tits with pink nipples as well as her hairless pussy. They aimed the beer at her privates as well as her face and Rose was forced to shift her hands to try and cover everything. The guys kept this up until their squirt guns were out, giving them numerous looks at Rose’s goodies. When they were finally done, Rose’s body was soaked in beer, giving it a sexy shimmer. She stupidly used both hands to cover her tits, as well as brush the water out of her face. Her bare vagina was on full display for the boys as they just looked on and laughed. 

“You guys are assholes.” Rose said as she turned to her side in defeat. Tiffany and Amy decided she had had enough and they opened the door for her. She stormed in and made her way for the shower muttering, “F*ck you guys” to Tiffany and Amy as she passed them. 

Tina stepped out of the bathroom in only her towel, saw the pissed off naked Rose, and then saw Tiffany and Amy’s mischievous grins. “Don’t even think about it.” She warned them. 

“Wasn’t!” Tiffany answered. Brittany walked back into the room and the four girls broke into fits of laughter as Rose started her second shower.
stevesmith1990

Post by stevesmith1990 »

Chapt. 16 Spring Break Pt 2

“So you guys wanna be ready at five then?” Neela asked the other room of girls, as well as the guys. 

“Yeah that’s fine.” Both rooms agreed. 

“Do we need to make reservations for this place?” Sam asked the boys. 

“No, it’s usually not that crowded, especially on a Monday night.” 

“K. See ya then!” Jamie said as her and her friends made their way into their rooms. “I call first shower!” She said as soon as the door was shut. 

“2nd!” Sam said. She was followed by Lindsay, Caitlin, and Casey. Jamie removed her bikini and let her blond streaked brunette hair drape over her naked body. She grabbed a towel and entered the shower. After a quick shower, she exited with the towel wrapped around her. Sam removed her bikini and followed suit. Jamie did not get dressed right away, choosing instead to apply a little make-up and lotion, as well as fix her hair. Soon, Sam and Lindsay were both done with their showers, though none of the girls had attempted to get dressed yet. Jamie was the first to make her way to her suitcase. 

“Uhhh guys? This isn’t funny.” She said. 

“What?” They responded. 

“Taking my bras and panties?” 

“Haha! No, but we didn’t take them though! You sure you packed them?” Lindsay asked. The phone rang. She picked it up. “Uhhhh oh, uhh Jamie’s are missing too, hold on let me check.” She placed the phone on the bed and nervously made her way over to her own suitcase. Seeing the missing items she raced back to the phone. “They’re gone, what the heck!” She yelled, as Sam and Jamie listened curiously. “okay.” She put the phone back down. “All their bras and panties are gone too. They’re coming over.” Lindsay explained. After a couple minutes, Neela, Ada, Chelsea, and Abby entered the girls’ room. They were all wearing shorts and t-shirts. It was clear they had no bras on as their nipples were evident through their shirts. 

“You think someone messed with them?” Ada asked. 

“Like from Greenview? The only people here are the guys…” Sam thought. “By the way…where’d you guys get shorts? All mine were stolen!” 

“Mine too!” Jamie agreed. 

“Yep.” Lindsay and Caitlin agreed. Casey exited the shower and the girls explained the situation to her. She checked her bag, and told them her stuff was missing too. 

“I don’t think they would do that….plus how would they get access? Hey! What was that? They’re yelling over there.” Chelsea said. 

“Give them back man!” The girls heard, as they pressed their ears against the wall. 

“I didn’t take them! Why would I do that? That’s gay!” The guys put on a show as directed by Julia. They hoped the girls next door were listening. 

“Sounds like they’re missing stuff too…” Abby said. “…you think it was the maids?” She asked. 

“Possible. I’m gonna go over there.” Ada said. 

“Don’t tell them what’s missing, cause all I have is a skirt and I don’t want them knowing there’s nothing on underneath.” Jamie said. The other girls in her room agreed. 

“Good point.” Ada made her way over to the guys’ room. She knocked on the door and crossed her arms over her chest. 

“Whatsup?” Brian asked, acting distressed. 

“Ummm, we’re all missing various items….jewelry, stuff like that, and we heard you guys yelling about missing stuff too…” 

“Hey guys! They’re missing stuff too!” He said, acting surprised. “Had to be the maid.” He said to Ada. 

“Yeah, that’s what we were thinking.” Ada agreed. 

“Wanna go down there and ask?” Brian asked. 

“I don’t know….I’m starving and I’m sure everyone else is too. I kinda wanna get something to eat first cause this could take a while.” 

“Alright, fair enough….you guys ready then?” 

“Umm. I’ll check.” Ada went back into the room with the girls. “They’re missing stuff too.” 

“What are they missing?” Abby asked. 

“Not sure?” Ada wondered. “It doesn’t matter though, it had to be the maids.” 

“Why would they just take our underwear and shorts though?” Sam asked. “That’s so….creepy.” 

“I admit it is weird. Maybe they figured it was worth the most? I was actually missing some jewelry too.” Ada answered. 

“Yeah, me too.” Jamie said. 

“Well…what do we do? Cause I’m starving.” Lindsay said. 

“Hungry enough to sit through dinner going commando?” Chelsea asked. All the girls laughed. 

“We don’t have to do that. There’s a Walmart right by our car in the deck.” Jamie said. “We can all pick up a cheap set of bras and panties to get us through the week.” 

“Alright….” Sam sighed. “I don’t like it but I guess we have to. Everyone ready?” 

“Yep.” The other girls answered. The nine girls, five of them dressed in skirts, all of them going commando, shut the door and met the guys in the hallway. 

“Alright here it is. They have to walk over this grate on the way to Walmart.” Julia said. 

“What if they cross the street before they come to it?” Amira asked. 

“I told the guys to make sure they don’t. Brian just texted me he says they’re leaving now! We have to hurry.” She pulled a couple of bottles of super glue out of her bag and tossed them to the other girls. 

“Nice!” Mindy said. She and the others began applying super glue all over the metal on the sewer grate. 

“I have to find that guy, I told him to meet me here at this time.” Julia said. 

“What’s she talking about?” Lisa asked. 

“She called a guy on the sewer committee.” Mindy laughed. “He told her the sewers blow air up on an interval, but he could control it if he had to….so she asked him if he wanted to see nine naked teenage girls. Of course he agreed.” Mindy explained. All three girls laughed as Julia walked out of a building with a ragged looking older man. The man had a large smile on his face. 

“Alright, everything’s in place. We need to stay here to make sure no one walks on these grates.” Julia explained to the man. As soon as I get a text, we’re gonna hide in that alley but you can stay in the open. Girls, you got your cameras?” 

“Hell yeah!” Mindy said. 

“Alright I just got the text let’s go!! Julia said. The girls made their way into the narrow alley as traffic began to pick up on the strip. 

Tina and company made their way down to the pool area a couple of days after Rose’s exposure. While Rose had quickly forgiven her friends, she certainly had not forgotten what they had done to her. The girls spent much of the day lounging around the pool area with the boys they had met. Tina was dressed in the same white bikini she wore to Mindy’s party. It was very skimpy and showed off much of her beautiful body. Tiffany was wearing a hot pink bikini which showed some great cleavage due to her implants. Rose sported a yellow bikini that greatly complimented not only her sexy body, but also her long, dark red hair. Brittney was wearing a black and blue striped bikini. Her short, black hair and dazzling blue eyes, along with her tanned skin was getting her a lot of extra attention from the guys despite her quiet nature. Amy was no slouch either. Despite being younger, she had an extremely cute face that hid her less than cute personality. She was shorter, and dressed in a white and red bikini that showed off her trim tummy leading up to her perky teen breasts. Needless to say, the college guys hanging out with these girls felt extremely lucky as they were by far the hottest group of girls they had found in their short stay in Can...he group of kids spent most of the day hanging out, drinking alcohol, and relaxing. 

“So Rose, ain’t it about time you lost that bikini and gave us another show?” Jason asked. 

“Ha. Ha.” Rose replied, sarcastically. 

“Awww c’mon….I heard there’s a bikini contest going on a little later. You should enter.” He said. 

“Maybe I will.” Rose said, flirting with the older guy. 

“Though, the last few years I’ve been here, the girl that wins always ends up naked sooo…..” 

“Not gonna happen! You saw it once and that’s it!” Rose said, laughing. 

“Any of you other ladies?” He asked, hopefully. 

“Not a chance.” Brittney replied. Tina agreed. 

“You girls are no fun.” He said. He looked around and noticed Amy, who had drank too much and passed out in her chair. “See! Passed out by one! No fun!” 

“You want fun?” Rose asked. The others eyed her. She moved over to where Amy had passed out, pulled her bikini cups aside, and gave the guys a good look at the girls’ boobs, which were sitting nicely on her chest as she lay down. 

“Rose!” Brittany said. 

“What? She stripped me!” Rose complained. 

“Whatever.” Brittany rolled her eyes and removed herself from the situation by going to get a drink. Meanwhile the guys continued to get a good look at Amy’s exposed breasts, which contained small nipples and faint tan lines. 

“Alright, that’s enough.” Tina said, fixing Amy’s top. Rose hadn’t had enough fun though. She began untying the vulnerable girl’s bikini bottoms. “Rose, stop it! She’s only a sophomore, she’s not used to drinking!” 

“I’m not exposing anything! She’s going to do it herself….plus you didn’t try and stop them when I was bare naked out on the balcony!” Rose held true to her promise and didn’t expose any more of Amy. Instead, she tied her bikini bottoms to Amy’s chair. 

“Alright, well, I’m not a part of this.” Tina sighed. She went over and grabbed a drink with Brittany. Tiffany looked on, laughing. Rose went and grabbed a glass of water. 

“Alright you little bitch.” She said to Amy. “Your turn to put on a show!” She threw the glass of water in the face of the young girl causing her to jump up out ofher chair, and out her bikini bottoms. Her bare ass and cooch were put on full display for the boys and she didn’t even realize it. She stood there with her shaved pussy exposed, staring dumbfounded at Rose. 

“Wha…..wha….?” She saw the empty glass in Rose’s hand, and she slowly pieced together what happened. “You bitch!” She started towards Rose, attempting to slap her but Rose easily dodged the younger girl’s attempts. The poor Asian girl spent nearly an entire two minutes completely bottomless, and completely unaware of it. Tiffany, was again, laughing hysterically. 

“Haha. Don’t laugh Tiff. I’m gonna strip you too!” Rose laughed, enjoying Amy’s humiliation. 

“What?” Amy asked, still confused. Rose looked her in the eyes, smiled, and then repeatedly glanced down below Amy’s waist, hinting her of her exposure. 

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!” Amy screamed, and sobered up quickly as she realized she was on display. She shot both her hands to her pussy and crouched over. The boys now broke their silence and broke out laughing, giving Amy the thumbs up. Meanwhile, Amy’s scream had attracted a number of people around the pool over to her, to see the commotion. Amy cupped her pussy and looked on in horror at the people coming to see her goodies. She spun around in circles searching for her bottoms. This made sure everyone got a good look at her cute little tan-lined ass. Eventually, Amy found her bikini bottoms still tied to her chair. She shot a look of anger at Rose, and made her way over to her bottoms, while still cupping her pussy. She released one hand from cover, and attempted to untie the knot. Rose had done a good job though and Amy was unable to free her bottoms. She nervously released her other hand from cover and flashed her muffin at the crowd, which welcomed the sight with applause and cheering. Amy was discouraged by the cheers and shot her hand back to her vagina. She went into a cycle betweeen cupping her pussy and using only one hand to untie the knot, to putting her buck naked vagina on show and using two. Eventually, she gave up. “F*ck it.” She muttered. She released all inhibitions and put all her effort towards untying the knot. The crowd got some priceless looks at her bald pussy and some even snapped a few pictures. Finally, she freed her bottoms, and quickly tied it around her waist, giving everyone one last good look. The crowd quickly dispersed, while still chatting excitedly amongst one another. Amy flicked Rose off, and ran back up to the room. 

“You’re next Tiffany.” Rose said smiling as she turned to her friend. Tiffany was nowhere to be found though. 

“I don’t think you have to worry about that….come here.” Tina said. Rose and the guys followed. They made their way down to the beach area where a large stage was set up. Rose could make out girls dancing on the stage in their bikinis. 

“She didn’t!” Rose exclaimed. Brittany and Tina nodded, while smiling. 

“HAHA! Yes!!!” The boys shouted excitedly as the group of kids rushed up to the stage. 

“LADIES AND GENTELMEN, PLEASE WELCOME THE LOVELY TIFFANY!!!!” The announcer’s voice boomed through the beach as Tiffany waltzed out on stage in her pink bikini. Tiffany wasted no time in pleasing the crowd. She shook her large, nice ass, while dancing seductively for them. After a short time she reached behind her, untied her top, and bared her implants for the crowd. She danced topless for awhile , though her silicon filled breasts did not move much during the dance. Eventually, the crowd got bored with her tits and started chanting, 

“SHOW YOUR PUSS! SHOW YOUR PUSS!” 

“WELL YOU HEAR THEM TIFFANY, WHAT’LL IT BE?!!” The announcer asked. Tiffany turned, topless to the crowd. She raised her eyebrows, smiled, and placed her thumbs in the waistband of her bikini. She teased the crowd for a bit as they screamed louder and louder. Finally, Tiffany gave in to the crowd’s persuasion. She sexily lowered her bottoms down and off her waist, and stepped out of them completely. 

“Oh my gosh!!!!” Brittany yelled, with her mouth open. Even Tina, one of Tiffany’s closest friends, was stunned at the girl’s actions. 

“YEAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!” The crowd roared at the sites of Tiffany’s bare, tattooed vagina. Tiffany danced buck naked on stage for the rest of the song. When the song ended she stayed on stage, completely naked, as the other contestants were brought back out. Every other girl was still dressed in her bikini, except a few topless ones. 

“WELL I THINK THERE’S NO DOUBT WHO WON THIS CONTEST!!! TIFFANY, COME ON OVER AND RECEIVE YOUR PRIZE!!!!” The crowd roared again at the announcement. Tiffany ran over to the announcer, and gave him a bare naked hug. “WHOAAAHH!!” He said, eyeing the high school girl up and down. He gave Tiffany a 500 dollar check, and her bikini, as she exited the stage. 

“I will never understand that girl.” Tina said as her and her friends hurried their way over to Tiffany. 

Chapt. 16 Spring Break Pt 2 cont.

“Yeah so we’re gonna stop at the Walmart up here to pick up some….stuff.” Ada said, catching herself.

“Yeah that’s fine, we need to pick up some stuff too.” Brian said. Ada looked at the other girls nervously. The group continued their walk down the street. Almost all the girls had their arms crossed over their chests, to prevent their braless boobs from being noticed by the guys. Eventually, the kids reached the sewer grate. The guys walked strategically around it, making sure the girls didn’t notice them. Ada, Neela, Chelsea, and Casey also managed to avoid the grate. The other girls did not though, and one by one they stepped on the well-calculated glue spots.

“Uhhhh….guys?” Jamie said. Ada and the others looked back.

“Yeah?” They asked.

“I’m stuck.” Jamie said, as she tried to free her foot from the grate. She made the mistake of stepping out of her sandal with one foot, only to get her bare foot caught in the glue. One by one the other girls acknowledged that they, too, were stuck.

“What is this!?” Lindsay exclaimed. The guys looked on with anticipation. Suddenly a huge gust of wind from the grate was unleashed. The girls, who were preoccupied with their braless chests and glued feet, had their skirts blown up and over their waist exposing their panty-less pussies to the guys. Jamie was nearest and the guys welcomed the extended views they received of her bare cooch. Jamie shrieked as the wind hit and made a feeble attempt at keeping her thin skirt down. The wind was too powerful though, and her tanned, sexy legs and kitty were on buck naked display. Sam was slightly behind Jamie and she was a bit wiser. She screamed as well when the wind hit. Her neat little bush was flashed for a brief moment but she immediately shot her hands to cover it up, instead of messing with the skirt. This did nothing to hold her t shirt down as it blew up over her perky tits and into her face. The guys, who were dying to see her pussy, settled on the picture perfect views of her nice round boobs. Caitlin was standing next to Sam. Her shirt was a bit tighter and remained safely over her boobs. However, her skirt was the thinnest of all the girls. She screamed in horror as her wrap skirt was blown up and off her body! Her trimmed, blond bush was fully exposed to the guys as she attempted to snatch her skirt out of the air. Eventually, she gave in. She settled on cupping her pussy with both hands while staring on in sheer humiliation. Abby was next to Caitlin. She had the easiest job of the girls because she was wearing shorts. Her t shirt was lifted up, flashing her medium sized boobies real quick before she was able to get it under control.

Lindsay, was not so lucky. If fact, she was by far the worst off of the girls. Hanging over her was a pole. Julia noticed this pole when applying the glue and decided to take a shot with it. Lindsay also noticed the pole once she was stuck. She reached her hands up, grabbed the pole, and attempted to pull herself out of the glue. Her hands were instantly stuck to the pole, and her plan did nothing to free her feet. Julia and friends looked on with glee as poor Lindsay’s situation was unveiled to them. The wind hit and Lindsay screamed louder than all the others. Her shirt shot up over her tits just as her skirt shot up right below them. There was nothing the girl could do to prevent her cute, light skinned tits and hairless pussy from being seen by all around. The guys treasured the full frontal shots they were receiving of Lindsay in all her bare naked glory.

Meanwhile, traffic had picked up indeed. Cars were at a standstill in front and behind the naked girls. They honked their horns, yelled out the window, and stopped to take pictures of the wondrous sights. Jamie’s bald-as-a-baby pussy, Sam’s tanned perky tits, Caitlin’s hand-covered bush, and Lindsay’s spectacular, completely naked body were sure to be caught on film.

Ada and her friends did nothing for a while because they were afraid of getting caught themselves. This lack of action gave the guys a chance to catch some close looks. Brian went straight up to Jamie and bent down, “attempting” to free her leg. He received quite an eyeful from this point of view, and even more so when he “accidently” knocked Jamie’s arms, and skirt out of the way. He was eye level with her smooth coochie and made sure to take a long look before she scolded him.

“Brian!” She yelled. “You’ve done enough, get out of here!” Brian cowered in delight with what he had just seen. The other guys each picked a girl and put on the same pathetic performance of trying to help that Brian did. One by one, they all took good looks and got scolded by the girls.

After about five minutes or so, Jamie finally freed herself from the grate. She quickly ran off it, holding her skirt down, even after she stepped away from the wind. The nearby cars gave her a round of applause as she glanced at them, blushing profusely. Sam was forced to finally show her trimmed bush to the guys, in order to fee her legs. They received a quick view of heaven as she moved her hands, and put it on show. She also received a round of applause as she stepped off the grate and fixed her shirt. When Caitlin finally got off the grate, it was not the end of her problems. She was forced to run down half the street with her fingers sprayed across her vagina. Once she tracked down her skirt, she put her nice little pussy on show in order to get the skirt up and around her waist. Abby got free with little hassle, though her shirt blew up a couple more times, flashing her tits for the cameras.

Last but certainly not least was poor little Lindsay, who’s goodies were still unveiled for everyone’s pleasure. “Here, we’ll make a shield so they stop taking pictures!” One of the guys said. Then, all the guys, managing to dodge the glue spots, formed a circle around the naked Lindsay.

“Why, don’t you guys hold her shirt and skirt down instead of ogling her like creeps!” Neela said, angrily.

While the plan had good intentions, the guys turned it into a grope fest, getting quick feels of Lindsay’s puffy nipples, bare ass, and bald kitty.

“STOP IT! JUST STOP IT! EVERONE BACK OFF!!!” Lindsay yelled angrily. The guys obeyed her commands and her body was soon met with some more camera flashes as it was exposed once more.

“AHHHHH!!!! She squealed in mortification. “Somebody please help me!!!”

Ada had had enough of Linday’s humiliation. She threw all her past inhibitions aside and ran at Lindsay. She managed to avoid the glue, and speared Lindsay, painfully freeing her from both the pole and the grate.

“OWWWWW!!!!” Lindsay screamed in pain as her hands and feet were ripped from the metal. Pain was not the most her problems though. She landed spread eagled on the sidewalk with her skirt still above her waist showing her charms to all who happened to be looking (which was everyone). It was the most intimate view seen yet in the skin wars. Once she finally regained composure, she slapped her hand over her shaven vagina, fixed her skirt, and stood up, mortified at what had just happened to her.

Meanwhile, Julia and her friends were going through silent fits of laughter from the alley.

“Could not have been more perfect! How’s the pictures?!!” Lisa asked.

“Awesome.” Julia said calmly as the girls scurried out the back of the alley.

“Please tell me you got Lindsay’s snatch spread eagled?!!” Lisa said.

“Oh yeah.” Julia replied. “It’s going to be an interesting first day back at school…”
Last edited by stevesmith1990 on Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevesmith1990

Post by stevesmith1990 »

Chapt. 17 A Losing Battle
Ada pulled into a parking space and slowly walked towards the entrance of the school. Her and her friends had just gotten back from a great vacation in which everything was near perfect. The trip was relaxing, fun, and a great escape from the drama going on at Greenview. All except for one moment of it, that is. As of this moment, Ada still believed her friends’ exposure was a mere coincidence. She questioned it at first, but the more she thought of it, the more she convinced herself that there was no foul play involved and no reason to overreact. She walked into Greenview that day smiling, excited to meet up with her friends and discuss their trip. She was robbed of this happiness almost immediately upon entering the doors. 

“OH SHIT!!” Ada heard a guy excitedly yell. She was confused as she observed a huge crowd of people circled around something. Thinking it was a stripping taking place; Ada rolled her eyes and fought her way to the front of the crowd. What she saw was not a girl being stripped however, it was a series of pictures, blown up, and hung up on the wall. It did not take long for Ada to realize what the pictures were. She looked on in horror at the first photo, which showed all five of her friends flashing at least some part of their body. Jamie and Caitlin had their vaginas on show, Sam and Abby had their tits, and poor Lindsay’s fully naked body was captured in all its glory. Ada ripped the picture off the wall as people behind her groaned. She looked on at the next picture, which showed Caitlin running after her skirt bare-ass, ripped it off as well the next which showed a great view of Caitlin’s trimmed bush as she struggled to get her skirt back on. Ada then turned to the fourth and final photo, which was of course, Lindsay on the ground, spread eagled, with her shaven kitty spread open inviting everyone to check it out in all its humiliating detail. Ada’s hands shook with anger as she tore the last photo off the wall and stormed through the groaning crowd. 

“Hey! Put those back, I didn’t get to see!” A sophomore boy yelled at Ada. She gave him a quick blow to the rib cage causing him to bend over in pain, and continued through the rowdy group of students. She finally made her way out of the chaos, and began jogging towards her and her friends’ lockers. She found Sam and Neela huddled around a crying Lindsay. 

“How the hell…” Neela began. 

“I don’t know… where’s everyone else? Why didn’t you guys take the pictures down!?” Ada asked, confused. 

“That’s where everyone else is. There’s pictures all over the place.” Sam said. “We stayed back with Lindsay.” 

“Ohmigod Linds…I am so sorry….I don’t…” Ada began, but stopped due to a loss of words. 

“Look Linds, we were some of the first people here today, I don’t think that many people saw them.” Sam tried. 

“Yeah but someone STILL has them!” Lindsay screamed through tears. “They’ll prolly be all over the internet by noooowwww!!!!” She wailed. 

“No they won’t. That site’s down and we’re gonna find out who did this right now.” Ada said. 

“How?” Sam asked. 

“I guarantee you Brian knows, let’s corner him and find out, c’mon!” Ada said. The other girls got up and followed her. They quickly came into contact with Brian, who was surrounded by his friends. Ada walked casually up to him, smiled, and said, “Hey, Bri….can I talk to you real quick?” The other guys eyed her up. 

“Yeah sure, whatsup?” Brian asked. 

“I mean…alone.” Ada said, innocently. 

“Ohhh…uhhh sure…I’ll catch up with you guys later.” He followed Ada around the corner and into a classroom where Neela, Sam, and Lindsay were waiting. Ada shut the door and locked it. “Uhhh?” Brian was confused. 

“ Look Brian I know you were behind these damn pictures.” Ada started. 

“No!! None of us even brought cameras with us! I swear.” He said. Ada kicked him in the balls. “OWWW!!! What the hell!!?” He made a break for the door, but the four girls were able to keep him in check. 

“Okay maybe you didn’t take the pictures, but you know who did. That’s all we want to know.” Ada said. 

“I told you. I don’t know!” He lied. Ada elbowed him in the chest, he gasped for air. “You’re crazy! Let me go or I’ll start screaming!” 

“Haha, do you really want to start screaming for help cause four girls are torturing you? It would be a little embarrassing Bri.” Neela said, wisely. She then pinched his nose and twisted it. 

“AGGGHHHH!!!! OWWWWW!!!!! Alright! Alright! It was Julia!!” He muffled. 

“What?!” Ada asked. 

“Julia.” He said. 

“Jamie’s sister?” Sam asked. 

“Yeah, her, Mindy, Lisa, Amira, and Kristy. They planned the whole thing as soon…. 

The bell rang. “Whatever, I don’t care about the details, you better be telling the truth, Brian cause all these girls are gonna get what’s coming to them.” Ada said. 

“I promise….just don’t tell them it was me.” He begged as the girls let him go. 

“You’re pathetic.” Ada said angrily as she and the others stormed out of the room and headed for their first class. 

The day went on and the girls had minimized the people who had seen the pictures as much as possible, though a good amount of kids still managed to lay their eyes on them. The girls quickly learned that a different set of pictures were placed throughout the different areas of the school. After sorting through the pictures they found about 20 different photos capturing different moments from the “sewer slideshow” as it was quickly nicknamed. Lindsay’s spread eagled pic, however, was duplicated and part of every single set. This only saddened her more, but on the bright side, as her friends reminded her, it seemed as if only a small portion of guys from the school saw these pictures before the girls ripped them all down. 

“Did Jamie go home?” Casey asked as all the girls had gathered together at lunch time. 

“Yeah, she said Julia never brings her camera to school, and her laptop’s obviously at home too so I think she should be able to delete these damn pictures forever.” Caitlin responded. 

“Good.” Ada sighed. 

“Ada we need to do something, quick.” Neela said. “I’ve heard some chatter around the school, girls think we’re done.” 

“What’d they say?” Ada asked curiously. 

“Girls from our side…they think you can’t protect them anymore. They’re nervous, Ada, and if we don’t get those scumbags back within the week….a bunch of girls are gonna jump ship.” 

“You said you had an idea right? When we were laying on the beach?” Abby asked. 

“Yeah, but it’s too early for that now….” 

“I know how we can get Lemon Tits back, at least.” Casey pitched in. 

“Go on…” 

“She goes tanning at the salon I work at. She goes everyday right after school.” 

“So?” Chelsea asked. 

“Well, I could sneak into her room when she’s in the bed, and steal her clothes.” Casey said. The other girls laughed. 

“Alright, well it’s a good start at least. Plus we can make it better; I’ll tell my brother to patrol that area today.” Chelsea said. 

“Haha, yeah I’ll tell Chase to lead the baseball players over there when they go on their jog.” Ada agreed and the plan was set. 

School let out and Casey hurried to work. Ada and Neela went with her and parked in the back of the building. Sure enough, Kristy, aka Lemon Tits, came strolling in about 10 minutes later. She checked in and entered a room. Casey gave it about ten minutes before she ushered Ada and Neela in through the back door. She unlocked Kristy’s door as quietly as possible, and Ada and Neela snuck in. Kristy lied in the tanning bed with blockers on her eyes and headphones in her ears. The girls were delighted to find her shirt, bra, shorts, and thong all lying on the floor. The quickly grabbed the clothes, took out the car keys, and placed them back on the floor. They then took off as quietly as they came in with huge grins on their faces. They snuck out the back and drove away. 

Casey waited about a half hour before she decided to interrupt Kristy. “Everything alright Kristy?” She asked politely. There was no response. “Hello?” Casey asked. She began to unlock the door when a hand from the other side grabbed the knob. 

“I….uhhhh….I’m fiinnne.” Kristy’s voice trembled from inside the room. “I’ll be ouuuuttt….uuhhh…in….a little bit.” Casey smiled to herself and walked back to the front of the salon. She grabbed all the towels that were out, and went back into the employee’s only room to watch from the cameras. About 10 minutes later, she got her prize. 

Kristy’s door slowly swung open and Casey watched as Kristy stuck her head out into the hallway. After making sure the coast was clear, she burst out of the door completely naked, cupping her crotch and tits. Casey burst into laughter as she watched Kristy run out into the waiting room, where two guys sat, waiting to be checked in. The guys watched with delight as the naked girl sprinted past them, paused momentarily to look for towels, and then ran out the door. They followed her, and ogled at her amazing naked ass as it jiggled in the sunlight. She nervously ran to her car and began fumbling with her keys, while still trying to keep everything covered. Cars on the road began honking. Kristy finally got the door unlocked, but had to flash her tits at the guys in order to get it open. 

“Lemon Tits!!!!” They laughed as they ran over to the driver’s window. They peaked in, and snuck some quick looks in between Kristy’s legs while she struggled to start the car. Finally, she was able to do so and sped off down the road. 

Kristy drove a little ways down the road, keeping one hand on the wheel, and the other arm draped across her breasts. She nervously pulled up to a stop light and ducked into her seat, hoping no one would realize she was naked. Unfortunately for her, a school bus carrying a bunch of middle schoolers pulled up next her. Slowly but surely, the kids began to notice the naked girl driving next to them. 

“Hey she’s butt naked!!” One boy yelled out the window. 

“Where?!! I wanna see!!” Another exclaimed. After a few seconds, nearly the entire bus was on the right side, hoping to catch a glimpse of Kristy’s naked body. She flushed with embarrassment as she noticed all the little boys eyeing her up. After a while the light turned green, and Kristy sped off down the road while the bus turned left. She was about five minutes away from her house when the worst thing imaginable happened. 

“Woop Woop!” A cop car’s sirens blared. Kristy had no choice, but to pull over. 

“F*CK!!!” She cursed. She anxiously rolled her window down, and placed her hands over her privates as Chelsea’s brother strolled up the car. 

“Any particular reason why you’re not wearing clothes ma’am?” He asked. 

“Someone stole them!” Kristy yelled, as tears began swelling in her eyes. 

“Likely story.” He replied calmly. “But the fact remains that a bus driver just told me you flashed everything you have to offer at a group of middle school boys. So it seems like you’re enjoying you’re nudity.” 

“I did not!! I covered myself as much as possible!” 

“Okay, so then you weren’t paying attention to the road?” He asked. 

“Yes! I was, it was a f*cking stop light!” She yelled. 

“Alright, I’m gonna have to ask you to step out of the car ma’am.” 

“What?! No!!! I’m naked!!” 

“And whose fault is that?” He opened the door for Kristy, exposing her sexy legs. 

“OOHHHMIIGOODDDD!!!!” Kristy squealed as she desperately tried to hide her treasures. She slowly stood up and faced Chelsea’s brother with her hands sprayed over her boobs and vagina. He wasted no time in grabbing her arms and handcuffing them behind her body. Her completely naked body was on full display for him. As awkward as Kristy’s tits were, her pussy and ass more than made up for it. Her kitty was small, shaved, tanned, and tight, and her ass was round and perky. Chelsea’s brother took a couple seconds surveying the two just as he heard a group of guys in the distance. 

“Everywhere we go! Everywhere we go! People wanna know! People wanna know!” The baseball team chanted the all-too-familiar tune from Remember the Titans. 

“Well, Ms. It seems like you’re in quite the predicament.” Chelsea’s brother laughed. 

“WHO WE ARE!!! WHO WE ARE!!!!!” The baseball team was getting louder and louder. Chelsea’s brother firmly held Kristy’s left arm…. 

“AHHHHHHH!!!!! She screamed as about 30 guys from her school came jogging around the corner. 

“DAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!” A guy yelled out. The team ran right up to the cop and Kristy and gathered round. Kristy squealed and squirmed in embarrassment and attempted to wiggle out of Chelsea’s brother grasp. It was all futile though, as he made sure to hold on tight. 

“Hello boys.” He said to the team. “Do you know this young lady?” 

“Haha hell yeah!” A player responded. 

Well what is it with these Greenview girls? They sure like to be naked don’t they?” He asked. 

“Shut up!!!” Kristy yelled as she looked on in horror at every single baseball player in the school getting up close views of her odd-shaped breasts and bare pussy. The few players that had them took out their phones and began snapping photos and taking videos. 

“Alright guys, I think that’s enough.” Chelsea’s brother loaded Kristy into the back of his cop car and the boys ran on, making sure to get some bare butt shots as they did. 

“At least her ass isn’t lemon shaped!” One of them said. Chelsea’s brother glanced at Kristy’s tits and laughed. 

“Since I’m such a nice guy, I’ll take you to your house instead of the station….what’s your address?” 

“Yeah, you’re a real sweetie.” Kristy said sarcastically through tears. 

“Or would you rather I take you to the station?” 

“459 Lavinson Road.” Kristy mumbled. 

The cop arrived at Kristy’s house in a couple of minutes and parked in her driveway. He then got out and led her up to the door. 

“No…Please don’ t! My parents will kill me! Just let me sneak in.” 

“Sorry sweetheart, but I have to let them know what happened.” 

He rang the doorbell. Within a minute, footsteps were heard running towards the door. The door swung open and revealed 4 boys, about age 13. Kristy squealed again as they took in the sites of her bare boobs and hairless pussy. 

“HAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!” The boys burst out laughing. 

“Haha, dude your sister’s butt naked!!!” one of them said. 

“Thanks I didn’t see that!” Kristy’s brother said sarcastically. “HAHAHA, Oh man Kristy you’re in deep trouble now! MOOOOOOMMM!!!!! DAAAAAAAADDD!!” He yelled. The boys stayed there making sure to get as long a look as possible. Within moments Chelsea’s parents both showed up in the doorway. Her mom was very attractive, and looked much like Kristy. Her father was an average looking guy. 

“Oh my word!” Her mother gasped at the sight. Her father stared, perhaps a little too long, at his naked daughter. 

“I received a call from a bus driver earlier telling me that a naked girl was driving around town. I found your daughter here, doing just that, about five minutes later.” 

“It’s that damn stripping war!!” Kristy’s mother let out. 

“What?” Her father asked. 

“Ohhh haven’t you heard from the girls yet!” She asked. 

“No…I” 

“Uhhh look!” Chelsea’s brother cut in. “I have to get back to my job. I’m gonna let your daughter off with a warning and I’ll let you guys discuss what happened amongst yourselves.” Kristy’s parents agreed and shut the door. Chelsea’s brother smiled as he heard the yelling from inside the house. He could not wait to tell his sister what had just happened…
Chapt. 18 A Fashion Show For The Ages
“HAHAHA!!!!” Ada and the other girls laughed hysterically at what Chelsea told them. 

“Well, word has spread quick, I heard those phone pictures are in circulation too.” Neela said. 

“They are, Chase showed them to me, they’re pretty clear too.” Ada said. 

“Good, yeah I’ve heard a lot of girls already saying they were wrong.” Caitlin said. 

“Alright, so we’ve bought a little bit of time then. Jame….?” Sam turned to Jamie. 

“Yeah, all the pictures are gone. I deleted them off her laptop too. So unless they had other copies, I think we did a good job limiting the damage. GRRRR, I still can’t believe her!!!” Jamie groaned. 

“Yeah I know that was low. You gotta get her back Jame, I mean it can’t be that hard, she’s your sister.” Chelsea said. 

“yeah, you’d be surprised, she’s really careful. I’ve even tried to get her when she’s sleeping, but she put bells all over her door that go crazy when you open it.” 

“Haha.” Abby laughed. “So what happened when the bells went off?” 

“Juls started yelling and woke my parents and then they came running and my sister told them I was the one that yelled and that I came into her room because I was afraid of the dark.” Jamie said, embarrassed. 

“Haha, what?! And they believed it!?” Ada asked. 

“Yeah…they’re so stupid, they believe everything Juls tells them. They were like ‘you always used to have nightmares’ and I was like ‘when I was freakin four!’ but they ignored me. Ugggh it was so humiliating!” 

“well didn’t you tell them about Julia coming into your shower?” Sam asked. 

“Would you?” 

“Yeah I guess you’re right….my parents would freak out if I told them what’s happened to me.” Sam replied. 

“Oh yeah that reminds me! Apparently Lemon Tits DID tell her mom about the war. My brother said she brought it up or something.” Chelsea said. 

“Doesn’t surprise me, her mom thinks she’s still at Greenview.” Casey said. 

“Wait…isn’t she the one that everyone thinks is so hot?” Sam asked. 

“Yeah, I’ve heard my brother talk about her. She looks like she’s like 23, I’ve seen her at the football banquets and stuff.” Abby said. 

“Yeah my mom was a senior when she was a freshman. She said Mrs. Lemon Tits thought she was the shit and always tried to flirt with the senior guys and stuff. They still hate each other.” Casey explained. 

“Huh, weird how things work out like that….” Ada said. The others agreed. 

“Anyway, back on subject, the prom dress show thing is this Friday and our friend Rose is one of the models…” Neela said in a mischievous tone. 

“Think we should try anything?” Chelsea asked. 

“Well Martin’s on the stage crew, and we don’t get too many shots like this.” Neela said. 

“True. Rose was already stripped at the basketball game though. I hate to do it twice to her.” Ada said. 

“She’s still one of the main girls though, and doing it on a grand stage right after Lemon Tits should help sway things back to our side.” Neela said. 

“You’re right.” Ada conceded. “So what’s the plan?” 

Friday came quick and the girls eagerly anticipated the fashion show. The show featured 5 girls and 5 boys, who modeled a variety of dresses and tuxedos for the entire school. While all the girls were fairly attractive, Rose was the standout. She looked stunning in every single dress she modeled and the guys eagerly anticipated Rose’s walks down the runway. The fashion show took place in the gymnasium on a long stage and runway built by Martin and his friends. They spent a good amount of time on it and the show looked very professional. 

The show went on and it was all smooth sails until Rose’s final walk down the runway. 

“Alright, this is it!” Chelsea said. 

“Yep. Martin better come through for us!” 

Rose came out for her final walk in a white strapless dress that complimented her body outstandingly. She strutted down the aisle with a beautiful smile on her face and a confident look on her body. Members of the photography class were situated all along the runway as well as at the end. Once Rose neared this end, Ada and Co. were on the edge of their seats because they knew what was about to occur…. 

“OH!” Rose yelped as one of the panels beneath her feet moved. She tripped and fell feet-first into the newly opened crack and when she did, her beautiful boobs popped out of her dress giving the crowd quick flash. Rose quickly covered her tits and managed to get them situated in her dress as flashbulbs went off all around her trying to capture her brief nakedness. Rose had other problems besides her boobs being flashed however. When she fell into the crack in the stage, the panel moved again, trapping her body from the breasts down underneath the stage. Her arms were above the stage. Little did Rose know, Martin was hidden underneath the stage and was the person responsible for the moving panels. The geek had a grander scheme in mind and he began to execute it as soon as Rose’s bottom half was trapped. He grabbed the bottom of her dress, lifted it up, and thumb tacked it to the bottom of the stage floor in numerous areas. Rose was so caught up with concealing her tits she didn’t even notice the creepy little kid messing with her under the stage. Martin was thrilled to discover Rose was not wearing panties (most likely due to panty lines he presumed) and he took a good look at her shaved pussy and bare ass before hightailing it out from under the stage. Once he was out, he snuck back unnoticed into the crowd and met eyes with the photographers at the end of the runway. He gave them the thumbs up and they lifted the stage skirt up thereby exposing Rose’s kitty to the entire school! The crowd erupted at this and the kid in charge of the spotlight moved it down a little making sure her pussy was lit up for everyone to see. 

Ada and her friends burst out laughing at the exposed Rose. The funniest part for them was that the poor girl had no idea her charms were on show. She stood there confused at why the crowd was so thrilled to see her trapped in a stage. Little did she know, every guy in the school had their eyes locked on her bare naked vagina. She stood there calm and even smiled at the crowd as the photography class made sure to get some choice photos. “okay guys, it’s really not that funny anymore, can you come help me out?” She asked them. 

“Sure!” The guys jumped at the chance to get a closer look and a number of them raced over to Rose. They easily moved the panel after admiring the close up pussy shots, and Rose was free. She used her hands to propel herself back up onto the stage. As she did this, the bottom of her dress ripped completely off rendering her buck naked from the waist down. 

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!” Rose screamed and shot her hands to her coochie before anyone could get a glimpse (Or so she thought). She ran off the stage as quickly as possible while cupping her pussy, leaving her gorgeous naked ass on full display for the entire school. The camera crew snapped as many pictures as they could while Rose disappeared into the locker room. She ran into Tina who had a worried look on her face. Rose shared the same fearful look as she remarked, “Whatever, it’s not that bad they just saw my ass.” 

“Actually…..”
stevesmith1990

Post by stevesmith1990 »

Chapt. 19 Trim on the Track I
High quality pictures of Rose’s bald kitty had become a hot item on the GHS black market. The pics (taken by the photography class) were by far the highest pixelated taken in The Stripping Wars. They demonstrated a zoomed-in spotlighted view of Rose’s hairless pussy in all its freckled glory. Unfortunately, the removal of The Stripping Wars website had caused the students of GHS to become greedy with their pics. Thus, Rose’s shots were limited in number and were secretly being sold for over one hundred dollars. 

Rose herself had obviously realized the entire student body had seen more than just her bare ass. She responded by trying to act as if nothing had happened. However, whenever she became even a little relieved over the whole event, some asshole would wave a hi-def pic in her face and she would blush a deeper shade of red than her hair. To make matters worse, she joined the ranks of “Lemon Tits” in terms of nicknames, as half the school was now referring to her as “Freckle Lips.” 
“I can’t take this f*ckin sh*t anymore!” She exclaimed one morning after a baseball player asked if he could get a “Freckle F*ck” this weekend. 

“Ignore him.” Tina simply advised.

“Easy for you to say when your freckled pussy hasn’t been exposed to the masses.” Rose replied 

“My pussy isn’t freckled thank you very much.” Tina snorted. Rose gave her a death stare. “Aww c’mon you gotta give them credit for their creativity haha.” 

“Whatever.” Rose gave in. “What’s next on our agenda? Better be something big, I need to deflect all this attention.”

“Let’s just say prom is gonna be a sh*t ton of fun.” Lisa cackled. 

“Aww c’mon that’s a month away!” Rose whined. “I can’t be the center of attention for that long!”

“Relax, something will pop up.” Mindy reassured.

**************************************************************************************

In the meantime Ada and Co. had not forgotten about those responsible for “The Sewer Slideshow.” Track season was ¾ underway and, as a lot of competitions at GHS, the Girls’ team was making headlines. Lead by three stars-Julia, Amira, and an adorable black freshman girl named Kennedy- the women’s track team was dominating the competition. Kennedy was a short, athletic girl with smaller breasts and an ass to die for. She was also blessed with a gorgeous face and the combination of these features had resulted in her being considered the most attractive girl in the freshman class. Despite most of her track teammates being on the cheerleaders’ side, Kennedy had aligned herself with the Rebels.

There were a few reasons why the other track girls had left Kennedy alone (for the most part) thus far. The first was her athletic dominance. She was widely considered one of the best female athletes in the state and was already receiving numerous D1 track scholarship offers. Some optimists even believed she would one day run for the U.S. Olympic team. This leads to another reason for her popularity; her humbleness. Despite all her accolades (she also currently held a 4.0 GPA), she acted like just another high school girl and was kind and genuine to everyone. Lastly, Julia, Amira, and crew left her alone because they had already tried and failed to humiliate her. 

It happened one afternoon after a track meet. Perhaps distracted after just receiving a full ride offer to Stanford, Kennedy had mistakenly let her guard down after showering. The other girls cornered her, but were a little slow as Kennedy had already been able to slip her sky blue booty shorts on under her towel. The other girls hadn’t realized this and paraded her out in front of the guys track team.

“Olympic snatch time!” Mindy yelled as she whisked the towel off the struggling Kennedy. She was quickly disappointed however as Kennedy quickly covered her small tits and cowered in only her underwear. The track guys were not disappointed at all as they soaked in the sights of Kennedy’s athletic legs leading up to her shapely ass which was covered only by the thin material of her booty shorts. Her bare back, as nice as it looked, was all that was on show, much to the dismay of the other girls. 

“What the f*ck!? How’d you get those on!?” Julia shouted. 

Kennedy laughed, taking her current predicament rather lightly. “C’mon. You know I’m the quickest on the team.” She boasted, rather out of character. 

“Oh yeah?” Julia asked. And with one quick movement she lurched at Kennedy’s panties grabbing the waistband and pulling them down exposing her entire left thigh but leaving her ass and pussy covered. At this point, the entire group of track guys snapped out of their lustful stares and intervened. They instantly pushed the group of cheerleaders off poor Kennedy. Surprised and defeated, the girls backed off and Kennedy sprinted back into the locker room giving the males a tremendous show as her perky ass bounced up and down in her boy shorts. 

The results of this incident were the cheerleaders realizing the track guys were a different breed than the other male athletes – who would’ve simply sat and ogled as Kennedy was stripped completely naked and put on show. For one, the track guys knew they couldn’t compete with the other athletes for girls and thus, they had to set their sights on underclassmen, such as Kennedy, to get dates. For another, the track guys had developed a “white knight” strategy to try and oppose all the asshole guys who were constantly encouraging strippings. It was a feeble attempt to try and attract girls, and it resulted in most the guys track team being friend zoned by the GHS coeds. Kennedy was henceforth left alone and even befriended by the other track girls. 

Chapt. 20 Trim on the Track Part II
Flash forward to present day and the state championship track meet. It was a blazing hot Saturday and the sun was shining without a single cloud in the sky. The meet consisted of 8 other schools and was being hosted at Greenview. The girls talked excitedly amongst each other as they stretched out in their skimpy track uniforms.

“They don’t stand a chance.” Mindy exclaimed confidently referring to the other schools. She reached down her long tanned legs while looking up and surveying the girls from the other schools who were also stretching out.

“Well let’s not get too confident.” Amira wisely replied. “Some of these girls run with Kennedy on club teams. They’re not gonna be slouches.” She was seated on the grass in a split position. Her short shorts rode up on her inner thighs as some of the track guys tried to sneak peaks of the beautiful Indian girl.

“Yeah what is she doing over there anyway chatting them up before a competition?” Kristy asked as she looked up in the stands and found her hot mom as well as her father and brother. None of the three had smiles on their faces. Things had been quite awkward at home for Kristy ever since her entire family had received lasting looks of her naked lemon shaped breasts and shaven privates. She was currently wearing leggings under her shorts for added stripping wars protection, despite the heat.

“Who cares? She’s gonna dominate either way.” Mindy said.

“C’mon guys, we’re about to start the first event!” Julia called out to the other girls. They followed their senior captain as she walked with a bit of a strut, her red streaked black hair pulled into a tight pony tail.

The day passed by quickly after some of “The Enforcers” started things off with the shot put and javelin events. Kennedy easily won her first two events and Julia was able to pick up a first place in the pole vault. Kristy finished 2nd in the high jump much to the delight of her family. Amira picked up a gold in the hurdles and the day couldn’t have been going better for the girls.

“We are kicking ass!” Mindy excitedly yelled as she admired her first place long distance medal as well as her third place long jump one.

“Focus…we still have the relay. Then we can talk.” Julia instructed.

The girls made their way over for their last event of the day which was the 4x100m relay. Kennedy, Amira, Kristy, and Julia would be participating. Mindy, who was more of a distance runner, would be cheering them on. The girls took their positions on the track and Julia knelt down in a sprinting position….BANG! the gun sounded and Julia got off to a great start. She and the sprinter from Lakeside High quickly distanced themselves from the pack. They were neck and neck heading to the first hand off. Kristy slowly started speeding up from a jog to a sprint. Julia flawlessly handed off the baton and then slowed down and put her hands behind her head to help catch her breath. The Lakeside hand off was not as smooth. For whatever reason, their second sprinter tried to grab the same side of the baton that the original sprinter was already holding causing them to slow down due to their awkward exchange. However, Lakeside had planted their fastest sprinter second in order to avoid her having to race against Kennedy (who was last for Greenview.) The girl picked up speed in a hurry with her long, graceful strides. She was quickly gaining on Kristy. The two neared Amira and the third Lakeside girl, who were both set to race their part in front of the largest portion of the crowd.

WHAM!! Out of nowhere two large figures dressed in all black with masks on ran into Kristy sending her flying through the air and into the grass. The figures sprinted across the middle of the lawn as several officials raced after them. The crowd let out a huge collective gasp as half of them watched the unknown interferers escape into the nearby woods. The rest of the crowd closely examined Kirsty who was seemingly unharmed, but appeared extremely confused as she lay in the grass.

Meanwhile, the Lakeside sprinter who was neck and neck with Kristy sprinted on. However, instead of sprinting towards her fellow Lakeside sprinter, she headed straight for Amira. Amira had begun preparing for the handoff and was nearly in a full sprint while looking back for the baton. The Lakeside sprinter held out her baton to Amira and, without thinking, the sexy student athlete grasped onto the other end of the Lakeside baton and attempted to keep sprinting. The Lakeside sprinter came to an abrupt hault and quickly grabbed Amira’s other free hand, attaching it to the middle of the baton. Before Amira had any idea what was happening both her hands were attached to the baton by irreversible Stickum. The Lakeside sprinter raised the baton up and over Amira’s head, trapping her arms behind her. At this exact instance the third Lakeside sprinter (who should’ve been the one to receive the handoff) whisked Amira’s shorts off her waist and down to her ankles. The crowd continued to observe both Kristy and the masked men as Amira was now caught up in only her skimpy, bright green compression shorts. Not for long. The Lakeside sprinter wasted no time forcing the compression shorts down to Amira’s ankles where they helplessly joined her track shorts.

“AHHHHHHH!!!!” Amira let out a blood curling scream as her trimmed bush was exposed in the daylight. This turned out to be a huge mistake as 100% of the crowd now had their eyes locked on Amira’s well-groomed muffin. With use of the baton, The Lakeside sprinter had full control of the bottomless beauty as she marched her to the dead center of the track. Amira’s shorts and compression shorts dragged on the spikes of her cleat. They were no use to the girl wrapped around her right ankle. Eight different track teams, hundreds of family members, press members, and athletic scouts from all over Florida couldn’t believe what they were witnessing. The student athletes who were close enough squinted their eyes and maneuvered themselves to get a better look. Amira squirmed around trying to escape the grasps of the sprinter. Her large, dark brown eyes read fear as she saw all these Floridian athletes examining her pussy. Her sparse black pubes did little to shield her tight brown lips shining in the sunlight.

Mindy was the only friend in position to help Amira. Kristy still lay in the grass and Julia was on the complete opposite side of the track. Mindy ran right at the Lakeside sprinter and the three girls were now in a scuffle much to the humor and delight of the crowd. The athletic officials finally decided to step in. They were quickly able to pull Mindy and the sprinter away from each other. Amira was now free, though her hands were still locked behind her by the baton. In one motion, she turned away from the crowd and lifted the baton back over to her front side where she could now cover her bush. She began sprinting towards the locker room putting her tanned little ass on bouncing display for the gawkers. Unfortunately, she failed to notice her shorts and compression shorts which were still dragging from her right ankle. Her left leg got caught up in the material and Amira fell forward onto the track. She used the baton to break her fall and prevent any harm. She was unable, however, to prevent further humiliation as her tiny bare butt was pointed right towards the sky (and the crowd.)

“HOLY SH*T!!” A track guy from another school yelled out. “I can’t decide which of her brown eyes I like the best!” He exclaimed in childish delight, as he witness a split-second view of Amira’s exposed asshole.

“Ohmigosh!!” Amira said to herself after hearing the embarrassing remarks by the opposing athlete. She was now back on her feet and sprinting. She shot her arms and the baton back over her head to cover her ass from the majority of the crowd which was now well behind her. The few crowd members who were still in between Amira and the locker room smiled and cheered in pleasure as they were blessed with some prized views of the track cutie’s vagina.

“SLAM!!” Amira threw the door to the locker room shut as she had finally reached refuge from the mob. She plopped her naked ass on the cold bench as she caught her breath. She let out a few tears as she knew it was now her turn to take the reins from Rose as The Greenview Star.
Last edited by stevesmith1990 on Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevesmith1990

Post by stevesmith1990 »

Chapt. 21 The Truth Revealed
“But I want to see all these girls in their catholic school girl uniforms!” A senior football player whined. “I heard Ada’s gonna even dress up in one.” 

“If we don’t do this now – I personally won’t have any problems – but you will never see another Greenview chick naked again.” Blake, the QB of the football team replied. “We have to restart this thing at all costs. And we’re not gonna get help from any girls I can tell you that much.” 

“He’s right.” The starting running back said. “We have a built in excuse. Everyone thinks we’re jealous of the basketball players and have no interest in the game.”

“We have a perfect cover by me saying I’m having a party.” Blake said. 

“Plus, you’ll be able to look up their skirts when it happens anyway. You’ll prolly get a better look than everyone except the other guys.” The running back said. 

“Alright let’s go over everything one more time.” The whiner suggested. Blake rolled his eyes.

“Alright…the other guys will sit up behind Tina and them. They’ll talk with them for the first half of the game, but more importantly, they’ll hook these into their pants and panties.” Blake held up little clips with thin fishing line hanging off them.

“And how’re they gonna do that without anyone noticing?” The whiner asked.

“It’ll be hard but I don’t think they’ll have trouble. They’ll just have to wait till the girls are seated or distracted by something – flirting, the game – whatever. None of the girls will be expecting anything as long as Ada and all her friends are in clear site. Plus the truce has probably got their guard down too.” Blake explained. 

“Okay….”

“Then we will sneak in under the bleachers. No one will know we’re even at the game. They all think we’re at the party. The guys behind the girls will leave and go across the court to flirt with some St. Matthew’s chicks. Then Tina and everyone won’t suspect them.” Blake continued. 

“Why does it even matter if they suspect them?” 

“Because, if they don’t blame this on Ada and them this whole thing’s pointless!” Blake impatiently yelled. 

“Nuh uh we’ll still expose their pussies by that point.”

“That’s not why we’re doing this, dumbass! It’s just a bonus. We’re doing this to start ‘The Skin Wars’ again. The most important part of this is that Ada gets blamed.” Said Blake.

“And how are we gonna make sure that happens?” 

“That I don’t know. I was hoping she wasn’t gonna go. But we can improvise if nothing turns up. All we need to do is pry one of them away and people will suspect her. Then we’ll feed rumors that Ada was involved and boom! ‘The Skin Wars’ are back….So anyway when the guys go over to the other side of the gym that’s our cue. We sneak under the bleachers, grab the strings, and pull as hard as we f*ckin can! These strings won’t break and we wanna be sure we get skirts AND panties. 

“It they even have panties haha.” The running back laughed.

“Tiffany definitely won’t.” The whiner said. 

“Then once it’s done, we get the hell out of there. Don’t be tempted to take even a split second look.” Blake warned. 

“Aww c’mon I wanna see some snatch…especially Tina’s!!” The whiner complained. 

“We all do.” Blake said as he quickly pictured Tina’s pussy in his mind. “But if anyone sees us, it’s over. A.) we’d prolly be expelled and maybe even arrested. And B.) ‘The Skin Wars’ would be over for good. The girls would realize we were behind it, they’d band together and probably never talk to us again. It would be bad. Plus, we all know IF we pull this off, ‘The Skin Wars’ will be back and better than ever. And they probably won’t end until either Tina or Ada are stripped completely naked. We’ll make sure we have front row seats for that…but for now we pull and run.”

“Everything clear?” The running back asked.

“Clear as mud.” The whiner replied. “Let’s go ask Chase if he wants to go to our ‘party.’”

“No, he’s too close to Ada and her friends.” Blake quickly interjected. 

“That’s the point. We know he’ll say no cause he’ll choose her over us. It’ll deflect attention from us.” The whiner suggested. 

“Well what do ya know, you’re finally catching on.” Blake smiled. 

“I don’t think anyone is gonna suspect us anyway. Everyone thinks we’re morons haha.” The running back laughed. 

“Haha. All part of the plan….” Blake said as him and his friends approached Chase, Ada, and Co. intending to initiate “The Skin Wars” all over again. 

***************************************************************************************************

“Man Rose’s pussy is tight!” The running back said as the small group of football players enjoyed an HD printed pic of Rose’s privates.

“See what’d I tell you guys back before the basketball game? This thing’s on a roll and we’re getting better views than ever.” Blake said excitedly. 

“We need to keep it going.” The whiner said. “I’ve heard rumblings that both sides are having difficulty pulling anything off with these new rules and everything.”

“It’s alright. Remember that Lakeview sprinter I hooked up with sophomore year?” Blake asked. 

“Yeah, Jessica right? She runs with Kennedy on their all-star team or whatever.” The running back said. 

“Yeah her.” 

“You hooking up with her again or something? Didn’t you complain about her being a huge clinger, who was obsessed with you?” The running back asked. 

“Well…sort of. I haven’t done anything yet. But she’ll be here for that state track meet this weekend, and coincidentally she just started texting me again – desperate as ever. I’m thinking I can take one for the team and hook up with her again provided she help us out. She’ll do anything for me.” Blake boasted. 

“So what’s the plan?” 

“We’re gonna need some sticky glue and some all-black outfits…….”
Last edited by stevesmith1990 on Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevesmith1990

Post by stevesmith1990 »

Chapt. 22 Suspended Belief
“BOOM! BOOM! CLAP!” The music roared into the night as some of the track members celebrated their dominating performance. “Splash!” One of the track guys dropped into the pool from the zipline that he and some others had rigged up. No alcohol was being consumed seeing as the host’s parents were home. The track members in attendance weren’t big-time drinkers regardless. 

“Hey! Haha!” Kennedy laughed at some of the guys trying to push her into the pool. She was wearing shorts and her track championship shirt and had not yet revealed her bikini (which the guys were obviously dying to see.) Unfortunately for them, she was too quick for their attempts to get her in the pool. 

“Ahh c’mon Kens!” Some of the other track girls yelled. “It’s no fun if we just stand around all night.” And one by one the other girls stripped down to their bathing suits as the guys observed. Kristy, Mindy, and Julia were not present as they were consoling Amira. The other girls slid into the pool and hot tub as Kennedy lifted her t shirt up and off her body. She was standing in a spotlight. Her dark skinned torso was perfectly contrasted by her bright white string bikini top. She had some nice cleavage as her top pushed her small tits to the center of her chest. The guys (and even the girls) tried not to stare as Kennedy wiggled her shorts off her hips and down to her ankles. She stepped out of her shorts as everyone admired her toned legs leading up to her skimpy bikini bottoms. 

Kennedy dipped into the pool and the track champs began a game of pool volleyball. The group was having a ton of fun hanging out together. Unfortunately for them, that didn’t last. The night wore on and slowly but surely more people showed up to the track party. The first group to arrive was a van full of baseball players which also included Blake, his skin-war interfering cronies, Chase, and Josh. 

“What up champs!” Blake announced as he hopped the back yard fence and strutted towards the pool. 

“Whoop whoop!” One of the track girls cheered. 

“Hey guys!” Another said.

“Wtf you invited them?!” One of the track guys furiously whispered to the host of the party. 

“…I didn’t mean to…Chase asked what I was doing, he said Ada and her friends were coming….” The host started. “I didn’t know he was with these assh*les.” 

“Shit.” Another track guy muttered. Things were going so well for the track guys. The just won a state championship, saw Amira’s pussy, and had most of the scantily clad track girls to themselves as they frolicked in the pool. Now they had to compete with the most popular guys in the school. Judging by the girls diverted attention, they were losing. 

“Cannon ball!” Blake ripped off his shirt revealing his muscular body that the girls admired. He jumped into the pool and his cronies followed. Chase and Josh remained outside and made their way over to the host. 

“Sorry man.” Chase apologized.

“What the hell dude?” The host furiously whispered. 

“We were hanging out with my sis and her friends when we were talking to you guys.” Josh started. “We were all set to come over – with just us – when these bozos showed up.” 

“So why didn’t you just tell them nothing was going on!?” 

“We tried.” Chase sighed. 

“My dumbass sister blurted out the pool party.” Josh said. “Once Blake heard that, it was game over. The girls went to get ready, but they told us to go ahead with these guys.”

“….So they ARE still coming?” The host asked.

“yeah should be here soon.” Chase answered. 

“Well at least there’s some silver lining.” The host said disappointedly as he watched Blake and Kennedy flirting in the pool. 

“Ahhhh!” Kennedy laughed as Blake lifted her up onto his shoulders with ease. The two began chicken fighting with another pair. The party continued in similar fashion with the track guys either standing around outside the pool or awkwardly trying to insert themselves between the girls and the popular guys. Finally, Ada and co. arrived. 

“Congrats guys!” Chelsea shouted excitedly. Her, Ada, Abby, Neela, and Sam progressed into the pool area. The track guys outside the pool had a renewed sense of hope as they made their way over to the newcomers. 

“Thanks!” The host said as he gave the girls some awkward ass-out hugs. The track guys went into detail bragging about the day. They included a detailed description of Amira’s incident which the girls laughed at. 

“Once again, we missed out.” Josh whined. Sam smiled and rolled her eyes at him. The two groups chatted for a while until everyone stripped to their swimsuits and entered the pool. The attractiveness of Ada and her friends goes without saying at this point and there’s no need to describe their flawless bikini-clad bodies. Kennedy was the only girl present who could hold a candle to the new group. 

“Kens! Heard ya dominated.” Ada said. “Not that it’s surprising or anything.” 

“Ha, thanks” Kennedy blushed. She and the girls began their own conversation in the pool and the guys separated into another one. 

“So how’d Amira look?” Blake asked the host. 

“Ha. How do you think?” The host responded. 

“Hot as F.” a crony said. 

“Accurate haha.” 

“Sh*t man! Always wanted to get with her.” Blake exclaimed. “Shaved?” 

“Basically...well trimmed at least.” Another track guy interjected. 

“Yeah Indian chicks are f*cking hot.” Josh said. “Sucks we missed out.”

“Any pics?” 

“Doubt there are any good ones. We were really the only ones close enough to get some but none of us had our phones handy….Actually the newspaper photographers could’ve gotten some awesome ones but there’s no way you’d ever see those.” The host said.

“Haha that’d be awesome if they just said f*ck it and threw that pic on the front page uncensored.” Chase said.

“We can only dream haha.” Blake said as his mind wondered. “Hey what’s up with that zipline?” He asked. 

“What do you mean?” The host responded. 

“Is it legit?” 

“Yeah. I mean it’s obviously makeshift but it was working well earlier.” 

“Well let’s f*ckin get on that thing.” Blake said. The guys made their way over to a ladder which led up to the roof where the zip line started. One by one the guys slid down the zipline and splashed into the pool where the girls were still chatting. Blake went down one armed, showing off for the girls. 

“I wanna try!” Sam shouted. 

“Umm….” The host hesitated as he looked at the other guys. 

“You sure you can hold yourself up long enough to reach the pool? There’s no harness or anything.” One of the guys said.

“Yeah, we see that.” Chelsea said sarcastically as the girls laughed. 

“Puuuhhhhleeeeze.” Sam rolled her eyes at the guys and strutted toward the ladder. “I used to be a cheerleader, in case you guys forgot.”

“We didn’t!” Josh said quickly and the others laughed. 

“Well it does require a bit of upper body strength, believe it or not.” Sam made her way up the ladder as the guys on the ground ogled her ass in her pink bikini bottoms. Once she got to the top the host gave her instructions. 

“Just make sure you let go over the pool. Otherwise there’s nothing to stop you from slamming into the tree.” 

“Do you guys just think all girls are idiots or something?” Sam laughed. “I got it.” She grabbed the zipline handle (which was just a metal pole attached to a wheel) and slid off the roof toward the pool. Once over the deep end she managed to backflip perfectly off the handle and dipped into the water.

“Yeah Sam!!” Kennedy yelled. The other girls cheered as well. Sam emerged from underwater. 

“Nothing to it!” She shouted as she brushed her wet hair back into a ponytail. The girls laughed at the shocked expression on the guys’ faces. After Sam, a majority of the other girls went down as well. Ada, Neela, and Kennedy replicated Sam’s flip. 

“I bet I can do that.” Blake boasted.

“Well let’s see it then!” Neela challenged him. 

“Feast your eyes babes.” Blake replied as he slid off the roof. Chelsea made a vomiting gesture. Once Blake got over the water he pulled up strongly on the handle in order to get the necessary force to flip his body. 

“CRACK!” The tree branch from which the zipline was tied snapped in half from Blake’s bodyweight as he flipped into the pool. The branch fell off and zipline cord fell to the ground as some of the girls gasped. 

“You like that!” Blake yelled triumphantly as he arose from the water. 

“Not really. Ya broke it” Chelsea said. 

“Huh?” Blake asked, confused. He looked around and saw the cord lying on the ground. “What the….sh*t.” He said as he saw the broken branch. 

“Way to go dude!” One of his cronies scolded. 

“Well I guess that’s that.” One of the other guys said, defeated. 

“Not yet. We can tie it to the other tree, it’s much stronger. Plus we’ll tie it around the trunk this time.” The host exclaimed as he ran over and grabbed the cord off the broken branch. Seeing a chance to show off, he shimmied up the other tree, which was a little off center from the pool, and tied a strong knot around the trunk. 

“Yay!” Ada exclaimed. “Nice work!” The host shyly grinned as he climbed back down from the tree. “Alright Kens, give it a go!” 

Kennedy grabbed the zipline handle once it was wheeled back up to her. She jumped off the roof and slid slowly down the zipline. 

“Whomp! Whomp!” Neela laughed at Kennedy’s anticlimactic slide down the cord. The host had tied the other end too high up on the tree making the cord nearly parallel to the ground. It was impossible to pick up any speed. Kennedy began swinging her hips back and forth in order to slowly creep toward the pool. Unfortunately for her, the line was no longer over the water. It was close, but the other tree was too far off center from the pool and Kennedy dangled dangerously over the cement near the pool’s edge. She was too high up to let go and land on the concrete so she was forced to just hang helplessly from the handle as she awaited assistance. Blake jumped at the opportunity. 

“Hang on, I got ya!” He shouted as he ran over and grabbed the ladder, moving it underneath Kennedy. The others watched with anticipation as Blake neared the top of the ladder. “Alright just like chicken fighting earlier.” He said. Kennedy laughed as she attempted to swing her legs around Blake’s neck and onto his broad shoulders. When she was almost in place Blake decided to take action. “Oh sh*t!!” He yelled as he thrusted his legs to tilt the ladder toward the pool. As the ladder tipped over Blake grabbed hold of the white strings on Kennedy’s bikini bottoms. He pulled the strings and whisked the bottoms off her waist as he and the ladder tumbled into the pool. 

“OHMYGOSH!!” Kennedy cried as she remained suspended – now completely exposed from the waist down – from the zipline. 

“Oh sh*t!!” The guys rushed over to get a better look. Kennedy crossed her legs as she squirmed around in bottomless humiliation. The guys stared a hole through Kennedy’s bare ass which was large, round, perky, and athletic. “God damn…” One of the guys muttered to no one in particular.

“F*cking perfect…” Another said. 

“OHMIGOD…Pleeasse….” Kennedy pleaded as she hang down unable to cover anything. The guys ignored her as they maneuvered themselves to get a view of her front side.

“WHOOO WHOOOO WHOOOOO!!!!” The guys whistled and cat-called at the sights of Kennedy’s smooth shaven pussy. 

“RED, WHITE, AND BAAAALLLLLLD!” One of the guys immaturely mocked the Olympic hopeful. 

Blake emerged from the water grinning at the chaos he had produced. 

“WHAT THE HELL BLAKE!?” Ada shouted as she grabbed a towel and ran over to the half-nude track starlet.

“What?! I fell trying to help!” Blake defended himself. His defense was a bit unlikely given his eyes were currently locked on Kennedy’s dark hairless coochie. 

“Bullsh*t!” Chelsea yelled. Some of the girls laughed at her bad cursing. Chelsea blushed. 

“You did that on purpose!” Neela contributed. Ada was beneath Kennedy at this point, helplessly flailing the towel above her head. It was no use as the towel didn’t even reach Kennedy’s feet. 

“Let’s see if this helps!” One of Blake’s cronies yelled. He ran over to the house and flipped all the switches which turned on the pool lights, the yard lights, and a spotlight which was now shining directly on poor Kennedy’s dangling body. 

“Oh wow! Yep that definitely helps!” Another guy said as he basked in the views of the black girl’s smooth little illuminated pussy. The other track guys had completely dropped their “white knight” act at this point as they didn’t wanna miss out on seeing one of the cutest girls in the school nude. Chase and Josh also did not have any qualms about their natural male desires – much to the disappointment of Ada and Sam. 

“C’mon you guys! This is so unfair for her!” Sam yelled. 

Needless to say all the commotion and spotlights had gotten the attention of the track host’s parents. His mother and father walked out to the balcony where they were eye-level with Kennedy. It didn’t take long for them to spot the bottomless beauty. 

“Kennedy!” The father yelled, staring bug-eyed at the high schooler’s exposed butt. 

“Larry stop looking! The poor girl’s in trouble!” The mother put her hand over Larry’s eyes to shield his view. 

“I’m gonna go help her!” Larry said as he struggled to get away from his wife to get closer to Kennedy. 

Kennedy turned her head and saw the host’s parents. “For crying out loud.” She sighed to herself. “Screw it.” She uncrossed her legs and revealed her tight slit for the first time that night. The boys’ jaws dropped and their pupils dilated at the crystal clear views they received. Not one word was uttered as ogled in awe. 

The host’s father had broken free by this point as was making his way down the stairs. 

“OH FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE LARRY!” The wife shouted. “Haven’t you seen enough high school vagina for the day!?” Larry stopped, ashamed of himself. Some of the students laughed quietly at the mom’s scolding. 

Kennedy began propelling her hips to and fro (with her legs still uncrossed) in order to develop some motion toward the pool. Words simply won’t do justice describing the butt naked star thrusting her body back and forth in the moonlight. Once she had developed the necessary momentum, she released herself from the zipline handle and flew bare assed up into the air and then down into the water. 

“Splash!” The other girls cheered as Kennedy succeeded in her bold maneuver. Ada ran over to the pool with her towel. Kennedy swam to the opposite corner of the pool, as far away from the crowd as possible. She pushed herself up and out of the water and granted the guys one last look at her flawless ass. Ada quickly wrapped the towel around Kennedy’s waist. She then marched over to where Blake was standing. He was still holding Kennedy’s bikini bottoms in his hands. Ada snatched the bottoms from Blake and gave him a cold stare. Blake just grinned back, stupidly. 

The commotion calmed down after Kennedy slipped back into her bikini. She grabbed her clothes and took off with the rest of the girls. 

“Sorry Kens. We should’ve seen what that idiot was gonna do from the get-go.” 

“Not your fault. I didn’t see it either.” Kennedy said, dejected. “He was being so nice earlier….”

“He’s a manipulative bastard….like 90% of this damn school” Abby said. Kennedy gave a weak laugh. 

“Well I guess we’re all sorta finding that out the hard way huh?” Kennedy muttered. “At least no one got pics.” Which was true, the guys were so caught up in getting good views, they completely forgot about capturing the moment on their phones. 

“Always nice to see the bright side…you’re a breath of fresh air Kens.” Neela said. “Cause I, for one, cannot wait to graduate and get the hell out of this place.”
Last edited by stevesmith1990 on Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.