Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 11/17

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Re: Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue to be concluded

Post by TeenFan »

The Marble Statue
Part 12.

A spirit doll can be made from any kind of doll, says the chapter on how to make one. Modern plastic is fine, Raggedy Anne type dolls are popular.
Or an elaborate handmaid clay doll may be used. The practice is common among practitioners of Santeria and Voodoo. They are vessels for
powerful spirits to work through, including ancestors, familiars, or other entities. They may protect the home, aid in divination, draw love or
good fortune, or act as recipients for offerings to ancestors and familial spirits. The importance is not in how the doll is made or acquired but in
how it is prepared for the work it is intended to do.

It was March, the week of spring break, and the funeral for Spencer Douglas is only days away, when Marsha and her friend Samara get together
to perform the Spirit Doll invocation. The day earlier Marsha had boldly entered the dead boy's house and taken several personal objects that
would be special to Spencer. Marsha had to perform like an actress, pretending to be the dead boy's girlfriend, then seducing and betraying
Spencer's thirteen year old brother. Marsha felt bad about using and abusing the cute boy on the wrestling team, but what has to be done must
be done. At thirty minutes till midnight on what just happens to be Friday the Thirteenth, the book of spells is open and the sacred objects
are ready.

On a table, next to the book, laid out in a triangular pattern are the three items Marsha took during her unannounced house visit the day before.
The orange shorts, the necklace with Spencer's name on it, and the bottle of Dakar make the three points of the triangle. One more thing sits
upon the table: a Ouija board with planchet, which is shaped like a triangle. Marsha realized that another threesome is in the room, or soon will
be. Marsha, Samara, and the spirit of Spencer will make three entities within the confines of the attic.

Step one of the process as outlined in the book has already been done: Step one is to cleanse the object. All the old energies attached to it must
be removed. The statue must be washed using lake water infused with cleansing herbs. This water is then properly disposed of at a crossroads.

"Tell me again how the rest of this works," Marsha says, as she checks that everything in the attic looks correctly placed.

"The statue will be fumed with incense placed between lit candles. Then it is prayed over to ask a benevolent spirit to enter and inhabit."

"But we don't want just any spirit to show up and go into my statue," Marsha says.

"That's right, that's why we will use the Ouija Board, to call the spirit of Spencer Douglas to come into this room with us. While I do the prayers
you will place the three objects upon the statue. Then together we will use the Spirit Board to call Spencer." And with that said, Samara lights
the incense stick on a holder between two red candles.

Marsha grabs the orange shorts, and as Samara begins the ritualistic prayers, she takes the shorts to the statue. Now there is no way to put the
shorts onto the statue as is. The base is too wide to put them on from the bottom. The shoulders are too wide to pull down over the top.
Marsha had to cut the shorts in half. She places the shorts onto the statue's hips and she uses thread to sew the shorts back together. She hated
having to damage the shorts this way, but what other option is there? Getting the orange athletic shorts stitched onto her statue was not
easy. The statue is bigger around the hips than Roger was. Those shorts were almost falling down on the slender thirteen year old. The shorts
fit just right in the photograph that she saw of Spencer wearing the shorts. On the statue the shorts could barely be stitched on to keep them
in place. At the front of the shorts the statue's impressively sized penis made for a bulged-out appearance, like it had a semi-hardon.

Next the gold necklace is placed around the white marbled neck. Even in the pale light of the flashlights and candles the gold links gleamed and twinkled. The muscular rise of the upper chest on the statue appeared enhanced with the name of Spencer dangling centered between the pectorals. And finally the third item. Marsha sprays the magnificently manly aroma of Dakar all over the now partly naked male form.

Marsha returns to the table, feeling exhilarated and nervous. Will the spirit of Spencer, the recently deceased star of the baseball team,
appear when called upon? How will they know he's in the room with them? While sitting down Marsha shivers, as though a breeze of cool
air had come in through a window, but no windows are open. Samara places her hands onto the planchette and Marsha does likewise. Samara
begins the invocation.

"We are gathered here tonight to call upon the spirit of Spencer Douglas to appear before us. Hear us Spencer, Marsha and I request your
presence. We have prepared a place for you to dwell. It's a fine place. You will like it....Spencer....come forth...

The curtains over the windows moved. All of them moved, but the one closest to the table moved the most. Marsha shivered again as this time
she did feel a breeze blowing in. But the windows are shut. How could anything blow in like that?

"Spencer...are you here with us?" Samara says, her voice a little unsteady as if she never expected this crackpot idea to work. "Spencer...are you
here?"

The planchette suddenly slides from the center of the board, sliding rapidly up to the YES.
TeenFan

Re: Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 10/22

Post by TeenFan »

The Marble Statue
Part 13.

The physical reactions in response to the invocation using the Ouija Board came fast and furious. Marsha shivered when the curtains moved
and she felt something like a cold wind blow into the room, even though the windows were shut. Goosebumps raised up all over her arms.
She can feel them, just not see them in the poor lighting in the attic. When the planchette suddenly moved across the board giving an answer
to the question "...are you here with us?" caused the short hairs to rise on the back of her neck. Suddenly her heart is beating a million times
a minute. Marsha can almost hear it pounding in her chest. 'He's here. He's really here' Marsha said to herself. She was afraid to speak out
loud for fear it would break the connection with the other side. A person from beyond this realm of existence is actually making contact.

Is it really the disembodied spirit of Spencer Douglas? The planchette on the Ouija Board says YES. With a definite sign that Spencer is indeed
with them, Samara begins the final phase of the Spirit Doll invocation.

"We have prepared a resting place for you Spencer. This statue has been prepared and blessed to receive and keep your spirit. Reside in this
marble statue, Spencer. Make it your home as you guard and watch over Marsha."

Samara nods her head and Marsha finishes. "I ask that you reside in the marble statue, Spencer. Stay here and protect me. Watch over me.
Be my guardian and guide. Enter the stone figure in the corner of the room. Stay with me forever. I beseech and implore you dear loved one.
to hear my supplications."

Marsha isn't sure exactly what she is saying. Samara had her memorize the words. For some reason Samara thinks that using a lot of fancy old
words will be effective with talking to a spirit, as if using such language gives one greater authority, and as Marsha recites the words it does feel
like she has more power and authority by saying them. Saying the ritualistic words gives Marsha a sense of having control over her destiny, even some control of inanimate objects and things that can't be seen. She wills the spirit of a dead teenager to enter her statue and that is what's
going to happen. It must happen.

The breeze swirls around the two girls sitting at the table. The candles in the room flicker as the little flames are pushed to the left and then
toward the right, all the flames moving the same direction at the same time. Suddenly all the candles go out. At the same moment a faint
glow appears from the statue. In the faint light Marsha sees the gold chain around the statue's neck move. The SPENCER lifted off the stone
chest for just the briefest moment and then settled back down again.

"Did you see that?" Marsha says, as she lets go of the planchette and she stands up. "I saw the necklace move. I saw the statue glowing and
the necklace moved."

"I'm not sure what I saw," Samara says, as she stands up.

Together the two girls step over to the statue. It's much darker in the attic with only the battery powered lanterns glowing. The air in the room
is dead calm. The cool breezes have stopped. Marsha places a hand onto the chest of the statue. Did the stone-cold marble actually feel warmer
to the touch? Marsha looks up into the face of her statue boy, a face with a hint of a smile and did those eyes glance downward?

"Welcome home Spencer. I know you are going to like it here."

As the months pass Marsha spends more and more time up in the attic. She does her homework in the attic. She makes all her phone calls
to her friends, the few friends that she has, in the attic. Marsha is not the best one at gaining and maintaining friendships. Her parents are glad her grades are maintaining a decent level, but they think Marsha is becoming too much of a loner. If her mom and dad stood just outside
the attic door and listened they would hear the voice of Marsha talking. Of course they'd assume she was on the phone with someone, and they'd
assume when they kept hearing the name Spencer that she was either chatting with a boyfriend or with a study partner.

One thing the parents don't like is Marsha changed her style of clothing and makeup. Marsha went gothic. The clothes she wears are black. The eyeliner is heavy and the lips are black as midnight. At school Marsha hangs out with Cedric and the members of the goth gang. All the members
but one of this "only losers and loners accepted" club are girls. Cedric, being the only male of the group, gets plenty of attention. Marsha showed the other girls the proper way to jerk a guy off, demonstrating her technique to the others as they hunkered down under the bleachers in the basketball gym. For some unknown and unexplained reason, Marsha pulled out a Ziplock sandwich bag and had Cedric spill his spunk into the bag. She didn't tell the others she used the cum from Cedric to practice her spells and divinations with. Cedric had been sworn to secrecy about being
the sperm, blood and DNA donor in the making of a supernatural being. Cedric never saw the mud and clay Golem come alive, and he never
really believed that it did.

Marsha will be turning sixteen in July. She should be doing what other girls her age are doing such as shopping at the mall, going to movies, and talking about boys. Marsha is never heard talking about boys. The parents have no idea that Marsha has all the boy she needs already, right up
the stairs in the attic. The parents have noticed that Marsha spends an unusual amount of time in the attic, spends so much time alone. Finally
the parents decide to make their daughter get out more and arrange for Marsha to spend the weekend with her cousins Lacie and Leopold.
Last edited by TeenFan on Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TeenFan

Re: Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 10/24

Post by TeenFan »

The Marble Statue
Part 14.

Marsha can tell her cousin Leopold is a little leery concerning her weekend visit. He does his best to look pleased with the surprise visitation.
Marsha got dropped off at the house at the edge of the city limits with just her overnight bag stuffed with some clothes and a book. The house
her cousins lived in had a stretch of woods, a park, and an old cemetery nearby.

Having just turned seventeen, Leopold has filled out nicely. Broad of shoulders and standing at Five Foot Eleven. Marsha is immediately curious
to see how everything had developed. But it's Lacie who has transformed the most since the last time Marsha saw her. Her chest is plumped out
in ways it didn't a year earlier. Lacie looks luscious. Marsha still doesn't consider herself to be attracted to girls, but the last year or so
with Samara has opened up her eyes to relationships and activities unthinkable before.

The next day, Saturday, Marsha and the two cousins play three on three basketball at the nearby park. Marsha can't play basketball to save her
life. If there was a referee she'd have been called for traveling each time she moved with the ball. However, Marsha can aim straight when she passes and she racked up a nice assist figure while having no clue what an assist is. Leopold saved the day with his accurate distance shots and
they won the game. Back at the house they each get into the showers. There is a downstairs shower that is small and Leopold takes that one.
The upstairs bathroom has a large and lovely tub/shower combination that is a pretty color of lavender with white flowers. Marsha insisted on
saving time by both girls showering together. It's the first time Marsha sees Lacie's body since the previous summer, the day of Marsha's fifteenth
birthday. Without even asking, Marsha grabs the loofah, pours some nicely scented body wash on it and she rubs Lacie's back.

"When was the last time you took a bath with your brother?" Marsha asks, as she scrubs the light blue loofah along the top of her cousins butt.

"Are you serious? What is this, Truth or Dare?" Lacie tries to sound indignant, but a little giggle gave it away that she found the question to be
amusing.

"We SHOULD play Truth or Dare, maybe tonight...should I wait to ask you this question?"

Lacie is silent for a moment as she contemplates whether or not now is the right time to divulge secrets. Marsha runs the loofah along the inner
side of Lacie's legs, causing her cousin to shiver and giggle once more. The loofah is only inches away from the inner sanctum and Lacie hasn't
pulled away. Perhaps her cousin is more open to suggestion, to have a devil-may-care-attitude than Marsha ever suspected. Last time Marsha
saw her cousin's body was ten months ago at Marsha's fifteenth birthday pool party and sleepover. Lacie is a couple months into her fifteenth
year and perhaps that is the magical year for girls to gain an openness to all things sexually related.

"Tell me about it, please" Marsha insisted.

"Okay okay, I'll tell you," and Lacie laughs. "It was right after last year's pool party at your house. That was such a crazy thing we did all the
girls showing their boobs to my brother--"

"You showed your tits to him too," Marsha interjected.

"Yeah I did. I was so embarrassed, but I was just one girl among many...and then Leo dropped his trunks and his dick was so hard, much bigger
than I thought it was. I had never seen him with a hardon before."

Lacie pauses her story as Marsha swings the loofah around her cousin's body. Lacie giggles as the lacy material of the loofah scrapes along the tummy in slow circular motions. Lacie looks down, then glances back at Marsha, and then she continues with her confession.

"I came in on him when he was taking a bath. He had just finished a hard game of basketball and he must have been tired and sore. Normally
he takes a quick shower, but that time he was soaking in this tub. He hadn't soaped up yet. I knew that cause the water was still clear with no
cloudiness. Now I walk over to the tub. He didn't even hear me come in...(laughs)...his eyes were closed, and he was stroking himself under
the water. He must have been fully erected cause I could see his big head poking up beyond his hand as he jerked on it. I stood there and
watched and I know this must sound funny, but I got all tingly down there--"

"It doesn't sound funny at all," Marsha says and she lowers the loofah till it brushes along the top of Lacie's pubic mound. Marsha places her
other hand, the left hand on her cousin's butt, massages the left cheek. Lacie starts moving back and forth slightly with her getting some
friendly attention on both sides. "Keep going Lacie. This is wonderful."

"Finally, Leo opened his eyes, and I couldn't believe how big those eyes got or how wide his mouth opened. 'Lacie...what are you doing?' he said.
He covered up with both hands. I think I giggled. I was looking at his face turning pink. I noticed the rosy color of his cheeks perfectly matched
the color of his dick head sticking up above the water. I didn't say anything. I reached over and grabbed a washcloth from the towel
shelf. Leo looked at me like I was nuts when I squeezed some body wash onto the cloth. He looked so surprised when I started washing his
chest and shoulders. He looked more shocked when I told him to raise his arms up so I can get his armpits. 'Raise both your arms, same time'
I told him...and he did it. He raised both his arms, and I scrubbed his smelly sweaty pits while I looked down at his dick poking up out of the
water. His dick was moving a little back and forth sending little waves moving outward in all directions..."

Lacie stopped her story to moan. Marsha moved the loofah down right onto the slit and was moving it up and down. At the same time
Marsha's left hand slid over to the middle of Lacie's ass and two fingers slid up and down lovely Lacie's' butt crack.

"Tell me more about it. Tell me about Leo's cock,"

"I kinda wanted to touch it but I wasn't sure of that. I switched over to his legs. I ran the washcloth up his legs, along the inner part of his
thighs till my fingers touched his ball sack...Ooooh ooooh yes... I watched closely and his dick got super hard and it turned a darker color. I was wondering if it was going to shoot off like it did at the swimming pool...oh oh, ahh... just go off like a gun even without him touching it. Leo
wasn't covering up anymore, just letting me wash him....hmmmm that hits the spot...but then there was a knock at the door. Mom had come
home and wanted to tell us we were going out for supper. I had to stop washing my brother. I dropped the washcloth over Leo's dick and it
stuck up like a tent on top of water. I kissed him on the forehead and pinched his pink cheek. I left the bathroom. Maybe he finished his
jerkoff after that. I guess he did. He must have."

Marsha stops the foreplay with the soapy loofah, hands it to her cousin and then she turns her back. Would cousin Lacie return the favor with
a pussy scrubbing, or just a scrubbing of the back?

"Thank you for telling me that story. It was hot and sexy. I've always found your brother to be sexy. Did he tell you what I did to him up in the
attic? I told him I needed to do a drawing for art class. Told him I had to do a nude sketch. He took his clothes off. That was the first time I
saw your brother naked. The second time was at the pool party....ooooh, yes...mmmm oh oh....yes scrub me more right there..."

Marsha left out the part of the story where she jacked Leopold off. She had the idea of maybe getting that confession out of Leo some time
later tonight if they played Truth or Dare.
Trundle

Re: Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 10/25

Post by Trundle »

I had to go back and read the whole story again to remind myself of where we were up to in the story.

I really really like it, having the protagonist be a girl who slowly gets more and more depraved and does darker things to get what she wants is a really unique way to tell a story. The Marsha we meet in chapter 1 is so different to the Marsha of today.

Cannot wait for the next chapter, this truth or dare game should be very interesting. Not sure what I'm more looking forward to , the truth or the dares!
TeenFan

Re: Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 10/25

Post by TeenFan »

The Marble Statue
Part 15.

"What's up with you two?" Cousin Leopold asks.

What prompted the question? Was it the sly way Lacie and Marsha looked at each other, as the three of them walked toward the stretch of
woods near the house? Was it the furtive glances the two girls kept making toward each other? Leo has no clue, not knowing that Marsha
and Cousin Lacie had shared a shower together. Had no clue they scrubbed each other all over with the light blue loofah. Leo would
guffaw in disbelief if his sister right then and there blurted out that Marsha had not only washed her most private area but had for a moment,
just the briefest of moments, slid a finger between her pussy lips to ring the doorbell to her love tunnel.

What Lacie had no clue about was why Marsha rubbed her fingers up and down the tight slit of her fifteen year old cousin. Lacie is unaware
that as Marsha's fingers roamed freely all over her lightly forested girl mound, that several loose hairs were grabbed and kept for later use.
Marsha has the hairs safely hidden in a little plastic bag. The hairs are just one ingredient, albeit the most important ingredient, for a powerful
potion. The other items needed should be easily found in the woods.

It's never safe for girls to go to the woods alone, and that is why brave Leopold is tagging along. That is what Leo thinks he's doing. In actuality
he's there to help find and bring back to the house certain herbs and plants from the woods, and there is something on Leo that Marsha
wants. The group finds and bags up Devil's Claw, Hyssop, peppermint, and a small chunk of a brown tree fungus. While Leopold was busy moving
low lying bush branches apart, bent over and intent on his search, Marsha crept up from behind and she swatted him on the top of the head.

"Ow, why did you do that?" a surprised Leo says as he stood up.

"I saw a spider on your head. I think it was a wolf spider. You can thank me later for knocking it off you doofus."

Leo thanked his cousin for protecting him from the nasty spider, not knowing that Marsha had snatched some hairs from his head.

Back at the house the two girls prepared the night's dinner. Marsha wanted to impress her aunt and uncle how well she could make Italian,
had a wonderfully rich tomato and green olive sauce going on the stove. Small meatballs are broiling in the oven. Lacie's job was to make the
salad and batch of cornbread. Marsha's aunt insisted on cornbread instead of garlic bread for some unearthly reason. In addition to making the
sauce and meatballs to go along with spaghetti (which won't be made till fifteen minutes before dinner is served), Marsha has another pot on the
stove. In this other pot she has bone broth bubbling with the plants plucked from the forested floor. Some items from the spice rack are also
going into this pot, cinnamon, cloves, and honey. The bubbling and steaming mixture smells sweet but looks sticky and icky. Marsha dropped the
several hairs from the head of Leopold along with the ones plucked from Lacie's pussy into a small mortar bowl. Along with a couple black peppercorns these are ground into powder before being added to the bubbling pot. After the stuff is finished and given enough time to cool
down, the mixture is poured into a small thermos bottle.

On the kitchen table Marsha has her spell book out. This is not the spell book that Samara let her borrow. No, that book was for beginners.
The book out on display is an ancient leather-bound book with weird golden symbols on the cover. Much of the text is in Latin, which Leopold
tried to read with little success. His proficiency in reading Latin being that of a student who only took one year of it before dropping out of
it in favor of learning Spanish. Marsha has been taking Latin classes for two years now, knowing that the books she might own someday will
need a good understanding of the long dead tongue. Marsha is the best one in her class, the result of knowing she must not make any
mistakes in preparing potions and spells. Any little mistake could be costly.

"Where did you get that book?" Lacie asked, and Marsha would not answer, saying she might tell them someday.

Dinner was a great success. Leopold didn't help with the cooking but he did set the table. The sun is starting to go down when dinner finished
up and the girls plus the aunt are done with the dishes. Marsha encouraged her aunt and uncle to leave when it was suggested they should go
out to a movie. The three teenagers watch from the porch as Marsha's aunt and uncle drive away. The theater is a half hour away, and the movie
is two hours long, so with thirty minute drive back it will be at least three hours till they return. Plenty of time for fun and games.

"Ready to play Truth or Dare," Marsha says and Lacie smiles and nods her head yes, as her older brother Leopold just rolls his eyes.
Trundle

Re: Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 10/26

Post by Trundle »

Interesting setup chapter, I wonder if Leopold will find out what his sister and cousin got up to in the shower?

Maybe during the game of Truth or Dare? Cannot wait for that.
TeenFan

Re: Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 10/26

Post by TeenFan »

The Marble Statue
Part 16.

"I'm not sure I want to do this silly game."

Cousin Leopold is not eager to play Truth or Dare, and that's not surprising. He's outnumbered two to one, and he knows from personal
experience what happens when he's the only boy among a larger number of girls. It's just two girls but that is enough to make him hesitant.

"Can't we just play Monopoly or something? Maybe watch a movie?"

"Don't be a boring old fuddy-duddy. It's been years since Marsha stayed over for a weekend and we're going to make the most of it. I'm ready
for some excitement. And you did mention to me that you wanted to see Marsha with her clothes off, not just her top...well, that just might
happen," and Lacie grabs her brother's arm, and she looks up into his face, then she glances over to wink in Marsha's direction.

It's a battle of wills Leopold can't win. He says "Okay, do your best. But I'm not going to take it easy on either of you. I'm going to be tough
on questioning...hey, how many rounds of this are we going to do?"

It's worked out that each participant will give one Truth and one Dare to each person. Marsha will give one Truth and a Dare to Lacie and one of
each to Leopold. After that the game will be finished. It doesn't sound like much but doing two Truths and two Dares per person is four chances
for total embarrassment for each of them. Twelve times total for humiliation to occur. It's gonna be great.

It was Marsha's idea they walk around the neighborhood while playing the game. It was Lacie who ran to her room and came back with a
backpack. She would not divulge what was in the backpack. There is something that Marsha wants to take along. She gets the thermos, the
one with her special potion in it, and she asks to have it carried in the backpack, hands the thermos to Lacie. And with no further preparations
needed the three game players head off into the night. Of course poor Leo is the one given the task of carrying the backpack.
Before they left some rolls of dice determined the order of play: Lacie will choose something first, then Marsha, and Leo goes third.

"It really don't matter the order of play. The number of turns is set at four per person and when you've used yours up that's it," Marsha explains
and this suggests the order of play might not stay in the same order.

But since it's determined that Lacie will start the game off, Leo and Marsha wait for some sign as to what happens next as they walk along
the sidewalk of their street. At the corner of the street Lacie stops the group and she points toward a restaurant on the other side of the corner.
Turns out Lacie had this location planned out from the beginning.

"Okay, since I get to go first, I pick Leo to do a dare," Lacie says as the group crosses the street and walks up to the restaurant which from the sign
next to it is a seafood restaurant, "SOMETHING FISHY" the sign says. "Now you see the large window at the end of the building. You can see the people eating inside. I've eaten in there many times. There are lights shining down from the overhang of the roof. It's real easy to see inside,
but the people eating at the tables near that window can see outside as well....now this is your dare Leo...you are going to stand next to that window then drop your pants and underwear to your ankles. Rub yourself up against the glass. Hump the window. I'll be watching for when the diners spot you and I'll tell you when to stop, okay."

Leo looks a little stunned at the dare. This is no game for kids. "Flashing and indecent exposure are serious offenses. I can be put in jail for
that. And everyone around here knows us. Someone might recognize me."

"I thought of that," Lacie says, as she helps pull the backpack off of her brother. She unzips the top, reaches in and pulls something out.
"I brought this mask for you to put on."

Marsha laughs when she sees the Werewolf mask in Lacie's hand. Leo also laughs, relieved he can do the dare and not be recognized. It takes
only a minute for Leo to get up against the large glass window and drop his pants and boxers. Lacie and Marsha can't really see anything from
the backside, and they need to be somewhat at the side to have an unobstructed view of the diners at the nearest tables. Marsha watches
what Leo does and also watches for signs of reaction from the diners.

Leo, wearing a wolf mask, a tank top shirt, and bare naked below that, presses his body against the window. He grinds his crotch against the glass
going up and down. Then he goes back and forth and his dick must be poking the glass. Is Leo getting a hardon? Is he enjoying this? Leo reaches
down and he places his dick in the upright position, presses his crotch against the window again.

The two tables nearest the window have diners. One table has an older couple in their sixties. The other table has five diners, two parents and three kids, two girls of around eleven years old and a younger boy. A girl with blond hair in two long ponytails is the first to notice the movement
at the nearby window. She stops with her fork right in front of her mouth, just freezes and stares and her hand begins to tremble. Wordlessly
the girl continues to stare at the monstrous sight as the half-naked wolfman continues to thrust his hard penis against the glass. The girl's sister
notices something is wrong, turns to see what is causing her sister to stare like that. The second girl sees the horny beast with a boner
and she screams. The first girl lets go of her fork and it falls down onto the plate. Now both girls are screaming and everyone in the restaurant
turns to look, first at the two screaming girls, then toward the window. The younger boy isn't screaming but he is pointing to the window.

Everyone in the restaurant near the window sees what is thrusting itself up against the glass. A waiter at the older couple's table drops a bottle of
wine on the floor, glass breaking and splatters of red liquid spurting everywhere. The older woman appears to faint, slumping over with her face
smacking her dinner plate of fries and a half eaten fried fish filet. A second waiter comes by, then he turns and starts running for the entrance
doors.

"Okay Leo, lets get out of here," Lacie says.

Leo wastes no time yanking up his boxers and pants. Without taking the time to fully button and zip them, Leo joins the other two as the group
runs across the street and into the shadows under a cluster of trees. All three are laughing and trying to catch their breath. Leo finishes
zipping his pants.

"That was freaking awesome," Lacie says. "Those people will never forget that."

"That might end up in the newspaper. Make the tv news," Marsha gushes and grins. "You really liked that didn't you. You got a hardon there."

"I almost didn't go through with it. I was so nervous. But that was funny the way those girls screamed," Leo says and he didn't deny having a
stiff dick.

The three teens laugh again as they watch from the shadows as several staff people of the "SOMETHING FISHY" run around the building, one
carrying a cellphone.

"Their calling the cops. Let's get out of here," Leo says, pulling off the werewolf mask.
Last edited by TeenFan on Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeepman89

Re: Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 10/27

Post by Jeepman89 »

Hilarious. Loved it.
TeenFan

Re: Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 10/27

Post by TeenFan »

The Marble Statue
Part 17.
(Warning...extracted confession under light torture in a fantasy setting)

The Truth or Dare is off to a spectacular start. Only one person has gone so far, and Leopold's horny Werewolf stunt will live on in the
legends of the town forever. Marsha could not have come up with a better plan if she tried. Marsha is the one to go next to give out
a dare or a Truth request. She stops the group at the local park. The bright lights of the softball field don't go off till exactly midnight.
The three sit down on the grass in the middle of the infield diamond between the pitcher's mound and home plate.

"Time for Lacie to fess up," Marsha starts off as soon as everyone is settled down. "If you were younger I probably would not ask you
this, but you're fifteen now, same age as me. Tell us the Truth, Lacie...when you lie in your bed at night, who or what do you think about when
you masturbate?"

"Oh shit...I'm glad I didn't get that one," Leo blurts out and he laughs. "Go on tell us. I heard you moaning in your room not too long ago. It
didn't sound like you were having a bad dream."

Under the strange yellowish hue of the softball field lights it's hard to tell if Lacie is blushing. She did look down, did look away for a moment
as she nervously giggled. She's definitely feeling the sudden pangs of guilt and shame and she hasn't said a word yet.

"Okay, but if I find out that Leo tells this to anyone it's going to turn into Christmas, and I'm gonna be the Nutcracker if you know what I mean."

Leopold shakes his head. "I won't tell nobody. I swear."

Lacie closes her eyes and she scrunches her face, as if she can't believe what she's about to say. She takes in a deep breath.

"Allright, now you know how I like scary movies, especially ones with witches and demons. And Leo here really gets into history, so movies
about the witch trials in Massachusetts colony, the town of Salem interested both of us. Well, witches and magic turned me on so much
that I developed a fantasy. I put this boy at school into this fantasy. His name is Clement and he's in the first year of High School same as
me. One day I asked him what his name meant. It sounds so old fashioned like he grew up in a farming town in Amish country. He said the
name is from Latin, and it means Merciful. I almost laughed out loud, not to make fun of his name, but because how I had been fantasizing
about him wasn't merciful at all--"

"Tell me more about this boy. He must be cute," Marsha can't help but interrupt. She wants a strong mental picture of this Clement.

"Well, he's not much taller than me and his eyes are like bright blue marbles with short hair that's black as night. His shoulders are broad but he's real slender. He's on the swim team. I went with some friends to a couple swim meets. Most of the boys wore these long swim trunks that look
like shorts. Clem was the only boy on the team who wore a tight little Speedo. But there was nothing little about the bulge he had. I was looking
at his Speedo the whole time. I didn't care who won the races. I could see other girls were looking at Clem too. I wanted to tattoo my name on
his chest. L A C I E in big red letters stretching from nipple to nipple to ward off the girls away from him, to warn others from messing around
with my boy...

Okay, so I have to tell you my fantasy about Clem. Well...here goes...

Now imagine it's Salem Massachusetts in 1692, the beginning of the witch trials. I have been appointed to be the inquisitor when a teenager
is accused of a crime. I question the accused to get information and can use any method I think is needed--"

"Men as well as women were accused of witchcraft. Over 200 were accused with nineteen people executed."

"Thank you, Professor Leopold," Marsha mockingly chastises the interruption. "Go on with your story."

Marsha is very interested in this fantasy, considering herself to be a practitioner of witchcraft. It's both terrifying and intriguing.

"I enter the village square to find Clem in the pillory. The wooden structure is low, making him lean over with his head and hands locked into
the holes. A small crowd of villagers is gathered around him. "Clem and his mother are accused of witchcraft" the town elder tells me. "He's
also accused of carnal relations with his mother, a most unholy thing. You must get a confession out of him. He is the proof that his mother
is a witch and must burn."

These are horrible crimes this boy is accused of and I must get to the bottom of it, fast. Clem is a little younger than I am. Is he mature
enough to do what he is accused of...of incest, of sticking it into his momma? I tell some young women in the crowd to remove the boy's pants,
to strip him naked and tie his ankles to the legs of the wooden pillory. I will question the accused while he is swatted with a strap. I've never
seen Clem naked, never seen any boy naked over the age of ten. Once the teen's clothes are removed and his legs spread wide and tied, I can
see that Clem is most definitely mature enough for sticking his thing into a woman. The boy is a stud bull in the making, balls and cock hanging
down looking long and thick. The girls gathered around are twittering and giggling and some of these girls are no older than twelve. The older
women and men have accusatory smirks on their faces. I want to stare too but I have to focus on my job now.

The young girls take turns with the strap, striking blows on Clem's bare buttocks and also some on the lower back. Clem clenches his teeth, his
body jerks. His long penis and big balls flop and sway with each jerking motion of his hips. "Are you a witch?" I ask him. "Do you make evil
potions?" "Do you lie in bed with your mother?" These and other questions I shout at him as he squirms and groans. I want to touch his body so
bad. The boy is so cute and handsome and hung like a horse. I want to see that big dick get hard and plow through a pussy as easily as black
dirt is tilled to grow corn. Clem makes no confession. He won't say a word. So stronger methods must be used."

Lacie might not realize it, but during her fantasy confession her hand slid down to between her legs which are spread wide with her seated
cross legged on the grass. As she describes the boy's body, describes her desire to touch that bare naked boy, her hand begins rubbing in a
certain not quite hidden from view area. Marsha sees it and so does Leopold.

"Clem is removed from the pillory. He's marched naked and ashamed over to the um...interrogation cabin. This large single room cabin is
equipped with a table with straps and the walls are lined with whips and other devices used to extract a confession. I see fear come over
Clem's eyes and his cock tries to shrivel up but it's too big for that. Inside the cabin the boy is tied down on his back, arms and legs tied to the
four corners. "Leave me alone with him. This will take some time" I tell the other girls and I shoo them out of the building. And then I am
alone with him. Just his naked body tied to a table and I can do whatever I want to him."

Lacie's hand rubs faster on the outside of her shorts, between the legs, and is she even aware of what she's doing?

"I start by grabbing a whip with a handle and multiple flat straps attached to it. I lay some blows to Clem's stomach and his upper thighs.
I keep asking him to confess his crimes. His tummy is red, his face is red and he looks like he might start crying. This is getting nowhere.
I must try something else. I grab his dick and I squeeze. It's half hard and still a little flexible and I squeeze him and tug on it. I jerk his cock
till he's hard and I squeeze it some more. His swelled up head is right there in front of my face, just inches away and it looks pink and...
and...I stick it in my mouth and I bite on it. Not hard, just a little nibble to get the boy to confess. "Do you lust after little girls? Do you put
spells on people? Do you fuck your mother?" I ask Clem these questions between placing bites on the end of his dick. I feel his cock get even
harder. His body shivers and his dick jerks in my hand. I pull my head back just in time as the boy sends a long shot off up into the air.
It lands on his chest with a big splat and another spurt or two comes out. I squeeze his dick even harder as more of that stuff dribbles out onto
my hand, sliding across my hand to drop down onto his pubic hair looking like little droplets of white creamy shampoo. His dick has turned red
now but I keep on with the squeeze. "Okay...I confess. I am a witch. I am a witch but please don't send me to the bonfire, please" and the
boy finally confesses his sins.

Lacie pauses but her hand keeps up with its motions between her thighs. Brother Leo is leaning in getting a closer look. Lacie hasn't noticed
that since her eyes are closed.

"That's when I usually finish it up," Lacie says, not able to say the word orgasm in front of her brother, and then she opens her eyes. She sees
how close her brother is and she starts to laugh, then she notices where his eyes are looking and she looks down. Pulling her hand away Lacie
looks in the other direction from her brother's prying eyes.

Marsha claps her hands. "That was an excellent story. You get an A plus for creativity in a masturbation fantasy. Now who's turn is it...oh yes,
it's time for Leo to make somebody confess or do a dare."

Leo is still looking at his sister. "Wow Lacie, I hope you never have the need to ask me questions on anything. That was just sick."

"Sick yes, and really really hot. Now come on Leo, it's your turn," says Marsha.
Last edited by TeenFan on Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trundle

Re: Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 10/28

Post by Trundle »

That was fantastically written.

It was a little harder edged than normal but to be fair it is a halloween story and it was only a fantasy of Lacies so I think that's fair enough. What an imagination she has. So incredibly creative.

Wonder what Leo has in store for the girls?