Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 11/17

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Re: Halloween Horrors: 2nd story started

Post by TeenFan »

The Marble Statue
Part Five

Marsha doesn't tease her statue with quick tit flashes this time. This time she's not in her pajamas, she's wearing a bath towel with nothing on
underneath it. Marsha stands in front of her statue, gazing up into the beautiful but colorless eyes. Slowly she opens up the towel and she
holds the towel wide, showing everything. "I hope you approve", and Marsha lets the ends of the towel slip from her fingers. Marsha steps closer
to the statue. The right hand of the statue is a little higher than the other one. She positions her chest to the level of the hand, and she rubs
her breast against the fingers. She presses her breast harder against the stone-cold fingers and she feels her nipples respond and firm up.

The statue boy's other hand is lower. Marsha steps over to the other side and she thrusts her pussy up against the fingers of the left hand.
She wishes the hand was turned around, only the back of the hand can be reached this way, but still Marsha's breath draws in, and she feels a
moan wanting to escape, just that little bit of touch is doing that to her.

Marsha steps back from the statue. "Happy Birthday" she says. Marsha turns and walks over to the bed. She gets on her back, and she stares
up into those eyes again. Earlier at the pool, when she showed her breasts to Leopold, it was the first time she had shown any of herself
to a boy. But her cousin is just something to play with, have a little fun with. It doesn't really mean anything. He's a tool to get Samara to
be interested in coming back, coming back with her books of spells.

Baring all to her statue boy feels different, oh so different. She can feel little goose bumps pop out all over her arms. She gets tingly
other places too. Marsha adds touch to the tingle when she slides her left hand down to her pussy. Marsha closes her eyes. A moan does
slip out and she opens her eyes. Is that...is that a little slip of tongue protruding between the lips of the marble boy? A little bit of tongue
sticking out, sliding back and forth? Marsha spreads her legs, and she inserts a finger. It didn't take her long till she came, thrusting her
hips in the direction of the statue, moaning and clutching her right breast with her right hand. It was quite a birthday present. It was her first
orgasm, and her favorite boy was there to witness it.

It didn't take long for Samara to come. She comes back a week later with her books on witchery in a backpack. Samara walked over to Marsha's
house.

"What is this secret thing you have in the attic?" Samara asks.
"Come with me. I think you will be impressed," Marsha replies, and Samara is shown the way up to the attic.

And Samara is impressed, never having seen anything like it. People have to go to museums or to Rome or Athens to see statues like this.
Samara steps up to the statue of the naked boy, puts a hand on the penis. Marsha wants to slap the hand away. Marsha gets that little twinge
of jealousy every time somebody else touches her statue, but she invited Samara up here.

"Rub his butt. He smiles more when his butt is rubbed." Marsha suggests.

"Smiles more?" Samara says, looking a little perplexed, but she goes around to the back side of the statue and places her hand on the boy's
butt, and she rubs. Looking up at the face, it appears to have the same expression. Samara can't see any change, wasn't expecting any.

Samara steps away from the statue. She goes to her backpack and takes out the books.

"Where should I start?" asks Marsha.

"Start with this one," Samara says, and she hands over a large book titled 'The Witches Brew; A history of witchcraft and casting spells'.
"The book doesn't have the actual spells, just a history of how they have been used."

The book has several hundred pages and for the next several weeks Marsha reads the book when she has the time. A chapter that gets Marsha's
attention is a chapter about the Golem, turning a figure made of clay and mud into a living being. That's what Marsha want to try first. Make
a boy out of clay. Samara says the idea is crazy, that it will never work. Marsha insists they give it a try. Samara says she will think on it and
come up with a plan. A week later Samara has her plan.

Samara's plan is to mix and match different religions to improve on their chances of success. She will combine voodoo with the ancient
Hebrew ritual. And the key to doing this is Cedric.

"Cedric? Who is Cedric." asks Marsha.

"Cedric is a sophomore at school and he's very goth. He has a total crush on me. I think I can get him to do anything I tell him. He's tall, maybe
more than six feet, and I think he's cute. He wears eye liner like Johnny Depp does."

"How will using Cedric make our chances better in making the Golem?" Marsha asks.

"Just as when a voodoo priestess collects physical samples from a person, then puts that into a doll, she gains control over that person. The
doll is never intended to actually come alive. Our boy made of mud and clay is designed to come alive, and it will also have the boy's hair and
other things mixed in. Golems were created for revenge killings. We just want it to be like a normal boy."

"If you call goth boys normal," Marsha says, and she laughs. "When will we do this?"

"We'll do it on Halloween of course. A couple months from now."

On Halloween night Samara shows up at Marsha's house with Cedric, whose costume is to dress up as a goth boy.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Marble statue
Part Six

"I'm thrilled you wanted to do Halloween with me," Cedric says, and Marsha gets her first look at the tall fifteen year old, who does look to be
a little over six feet tall. The boy's gaunt features match his slender frame. He looks perfect for Trick-or-Treating, only this is what Cedric
looks like every day, looking like a teenage gothic punk rocker who happens to be a vampire, his hair and eyes being that dark and his face that
pale. A silver cross dangles from one ear, and a red coffin dangles from the other. Cedric's hair comes down to his shoulders in a mullet style
and he does have heavy eyeliner on. Yet even with all the distractions, the boy has a handsome and distinctive face.

"He's a gorgeous freakshow," Marsha whispers to Samara.

The sun has just gone down, the children hitting the streets. Marsha and Samara, dressed as witches, will give out candy to the groups of
Trick-or-Treaters. The two girls give out the Treat. Cedric will take care of the Trick. Cedric hides in the bushes near the sidewalk leading up
to the front porch steps. After a group of kids get their candy, Cedric ambushes them on the way out. Little kids scream, and some even drop
their candy buckets, as they run away from the tall scary boy in the black leather jacket and the grinning face.

"This is the most fun I've ever had," Cedric says.
"Just wait till later," says Samara.

A couple hours later, all the Trick-or-Treaters are gone.

"Hang around the back yard, Cedric. In a couple hours my parents will be in bed. I'll let you in the back door," Marsha tells Cedric, and she
goes inside the house through the front door.

"And then the fun really begins," Samara says, and she follows Marsha into the house.

Around 10:30 the back door opens, and Cedric enters the house. Marsha hands the goth boy a beer, and they head for the stairs to the attic.
Cedric loves the attic. "I wish my room at home looked like this, but what is that thing in the corner with the sheet on it?"

"It's something we'll show you later," Marsha says.

Cedric finishes his beer and Samara gives the boy another one, and he's perfectly happy to have another one. "What do we do now?" Cedric
says after gulping half the can down.

"We're going to try to make a Golem," Samara says.
"What the hell is a Golem?" Cedric asks, and Samara explains all the information Cedric needs to know, and not a bit more.

"A Golem is a copy of another person. I get it." Cedric says.
"And we want it to be a copy of you," Samara says.

"I'm the model, the original. That's so... fuckin awesome." And Cedric does look like he's thrilled to be part of this. "What do you need
from me?"

"We need DNA. All the types of it we can get from you. The more you can provide the better. Hair, skin cells and more, a little drop of
blood. All that will be mixed into the clay that will form the body of the Golem." Samara says.

Cedric finishes his beer. "Great. I'm ready. How do you do that?"

Samara takes the empty beer can away. "I need you to take off your clothes and stand in that plastic storage container," and she points to
a plastic tub that is four feet square and one foot tall. Next to the container is a plastic gallon jug of water.

"Wait. You want me to take my clothes off?"

"Yes," says Samara.
"All of them," says Marsha.

Cedric is suddenly shy and timid.

"I don't know. I've never done anything like this before."

Samara gets close and she places her hand on the side of Cedric's hip, grabbing hold of his silver studded black belt. "Give us what we need,
and we'll give you what you want."

Cedric turns a little red, the blushing of his cheeks easily noticeable. "I can't do this," Cedric says, and he turns to head for the door to the
stairs.

Marsha gets in his way, blocks the way to escape.

"You are going to take off those clothes and give us what we need, or I'll tie you up and we'll take it from you."

Cedric looks scared, and Samara takes a softer approach. "Whatever you want from us, we'll do it," and Samara grabs Marsha and kisses her on
the mouth. Marsha is surprised and she starts to pull back. Samara holds on, doesn't let her pull away. "You want to see me and Marsha making
out, do you? We'll give you the full show. So how about it? Take off your clothes."

With the offer of seeing the hot chick Samara, whom he has coveted for some time, and the sexy Marsha getting it on with each other, Cedric
agrees to the deal by sliding off his jacket.

Marsha, when Samara offered to Cedric a show of herself and the other girl making out like a couple of Lesbos, she wanted to put a stop to it.
But when Cedric takes off his jacket, Marsha keeps her mouth shut and she accepts the deal. Cedric watches, and smiles when Samara plants
another kiss on Marsha's lips. Cedric takes off his shirt. Samara grabs Marsha's right breast, squeezes it. Cedric takes his boots off. Marsha
looks Cedric in the eyes, noticing again how dark they are, and she licks her lips, smiles and gives the boy a wink. Cedric smiles back.
The tall skinny teenager has little muscle, his bones are very pronounced, but he doesn't look frail. His shoulders are quite broad and he
actually looks strong. His skin must have never seen the sun, it's so pale, the nipples two dark dots on his chest. Samara stops the foreplay.

"Stop gawking Cedric. Do your part, then we can pick up again on the show."

Cedric puts his hands on his belt, then he hesitates.

"He's so shy. That's sweet." Samara says.

Finally, Cedric gets his black jeans off. Underneath he's wearing regular white briefs. Marsha has to stifle a laugh, seeing the six foot tall
goth boy with black hair and black fingernails and the multiple dangly earrings, wearing regular boy underwear. Marsha's urge to laugh
turns into "Ooooh La La" when Cedric takes off his boring white briefs. Cedric's penis looks a lot like his body, long and slender. It's flaccid
and hanging down probably four inches.

"Wow. You're a blond," Samara says, getting closer to inspect. "Blond with some red. Is your background Scandinavian?"

"It's Scottish."

"Next Halloween you're going to wear a kilt, with nothing on underneath," says Marsha and she laughs.

"Then after the girls get their candy, I can flash em and then run off," and Cedric laughs, but the two girls don't find that to be funny.

Samara directs Cedric to get into the 4x4 plastic tub. "Get the water, Marsha." and Marsha grabs the gallon jug of water. "Pour a little
over his head. Pour small amounts at a time. Cedric, just pretend you are taking a shower. Rub yourself like in the shower."

Marsha lifts up the gallon jug, has to lift it up as high as she can reach to get it positioned over the six foot tall teenager's head. Marsha
pours some water from the jug.

"Shit. That's cold."

"Sorry I didn't think about warming it up. Can't think of everything," Samara says.

Marsha pours some more water, and she steps back. Cedric rubs his face and chest with his hands, like he's in the shower. Marsha watches
in fascination as Cedric's scrotum tightens up, drawing his previously loose balls up into a tighter ball. She had never seen that before.
She had heard the term "Shrinkage" but had no idea how that happened. And she understands why boys are hesitant to wade too deeply
into a cold river stream or lake.

"Keep pouring Marsha. And keep washing yourself. Scrub everywhere. Balls, butt, everywhere." and Samara steps to Cedric's backside and
she rubs her hands on his body.

"What's this water for?" Cedric asks.

"I'll use this water to moisten the clay and mud we have brought up here. The wet clay will be formed into the shape of a boy. You're DNA
material in the water will make it be you when it comes alive."

After all the water has been poured, Cedric wants to step out, but Samara stops him. Samara pulls a small scissors out of a pocked and she
snips some of Cedric's hair, first from his head, then cuts off some pubes. Samara tosses the hair into the water. Cedric can step out and
gets dried off with a towel. "I can get dressed now?" Cedric asks.

"There is one more thing I need," Samara says, and she comes over with a lump of clay the size of her fist. The clump is rounded and Samara
uses her fingers to first form an indentation. The indentation is deepened and spread out to form what looks like a bowl that is maybe six
inches across. "I need you to jack off into this bowl. After the body is formed, I will attach this to the groin to be its balls. Your semen
inside the ball of clay will again make the Golem become you, and one that is fully male and functional.

Cedric, who's been doing so well up to now, having gotten naked in front of two girls and had cold water poured over his head, looks at Samara
like she is nuts. "I think that is the sickest thing I ever heard of." he says. Marsha wonders is he referring to the word "Sick" in the new way,
being cool and awesome, or in the old fashioned way, meaning "disgusting and I wanna throw up"? Could this whole thing fall apart now?

And they still need to draw blood.
Jennifer887

Post by Jennifer887 »

You've got to love it when someone is development is being checked out in the nude by members of the opposite sex.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Marble Statue
Part Seven

"That is the sickest thing I ever heard," Cedric says, as he stands naked in front of Marsha and Samara. The water has messed up Cedric's
eyeliner, and his face looks a little like Alice Cooper.

Samara hands the newly formed clay bowl to Cedric. "Pretend you are in a NIKE commercial, just DO IT", and Samara opens up her shirt, slips
out of it and she has no bra on. Cedric stares at Samara's uncovered breasts, something he's been wanting to see for months. The Attic is not
heated and the cool air makes Samara's nipples harden and get pointy. Cedric's penis stirs and lengthens, and it too gets a lot more pointy.
"Marsha, will you do the honors and play with Cedric's little friend, while I entertain our guest."

Marsha steps behind Cedric, placing her left hand on Cedric's rear, and reaches around the front to grab the boy's dick. It keeps getting longer,
as Cedric watches Samara raise her hands and sway her body, moving her hands like a Spanish girl. It extends to a length Marsha never saw on
cousin Leo, whom she has seen twice get fully erected, and thought Leo had a big one. Marsha feels it growing in her hand.

"How big do you get?" Marsha asks, as she looks up at the tall teen's face.
"A little over eight inches."

Samara had been swaying with her eyes closed when she heard that, and she opens her eyes to gaze on the snake like appendage before her.
Samara slides off her skirt, showing a black thong. Cedric's penis hardens even more, and Marsha lets go of it, expecting it to swing up and stand
at attention, but it doesn't. Cedric's penis, fully hard, points out at a 45 degree angle from his body, not a hardon pointing near straight upward
like cousin Leo, and Marsha realizes that different boy's dicks act in different ways when erected. Marsha looks over at the statue hidden by the
sheet, wonders what the penis on her statue boy will do, if it ever woke up. What would it look like? How big would it get?

Samara steps closer to Cedric. She grabs the boy's hands and lifts the hands up to her breasts. Cedric holds a breast in each hand.
"Oh yes, oh yes," he says, and Marsha can tell Cedric is getting close to going off. Since Cedic's dick doesn't stand up hard, it's easy to point
it toward the opening of the clay bowl. Another minute of fast stroking, and Cedric is moaning "Ahhh, o fuck, ahhh" and he lets loose into the
bowl and that's the only disappointing thing about Cedric. He didn't have a lot of spunk. Just one burst and then a dribble into the bowl.
Cousin Leo had twice that much cum to give. Maybe Marsha should have insisted on using Cousin Leopold, but it was Samara's idea to use
Cedric. Looks like dicks are like a surprise present wrapped up in a box. You don't know what you're going to get out of it.

Samara takes the clay bowl from Marsha's hand. She looks into it, and she too is a little disappointed at Cedric's output. Samara folds the edges
of the opening together and smooths it over and gets the semen sealed inside of the clay ball. "Cedric, will you help Marsha get the clay and
dirt into the plastic tub. Need your muscles for that.

"Should I get dressed?"

"I won't put anything on if you don't, and I do like looking at you," Samara says.

Marsha, fully dressed in her witch outfit, Samara wearing only her black thong, and Cedric wearing nothing but his two earrings, scoop clay and
dirt into the 4x4 foot plastic tub with the water and Cedric's DNA. All added together and mixed by six hands the mixture gets thick.

"Now we form the body," Samara says and the next half hour is taken up with molding the thick clay and dirt mixture into the shape of a body.
A general human form takes shape on the floor of the attic, head and shoulders, two arms, torso and two legs. "Got to make it a man," Samara
says and she takes the round clay ball with Cedric's semen inside and she places it against where the two legs come together at the body. It takes
her a while to get it attached well enough not to fall off. "Okay, that does it," Samara says.

"If that's supposed to be me, where's the dick?" Cedric says.

"Oh shit, thanks. Can't think of everything," Samara says, and she gets some more clay, plops it down on the Golem's body just above the ball
of clay at the crotch. Samara forms what kinda resembles a penis, sticking straight up six or seven inches and two inches wide.

"That should do the job," Marsha says.

Samara bends down and pokes a finger into the center of the Golem's chest, pushes the finger all the way down, then pulls the finger out,
leaving a hole in the chest. Samara goes to her costume lying on the floor and she finds a pocket knife.

"Going to need some blood, Cedric. And that's the last thing I need from you," and Samara grabs Cedric's arm.

"No, I'll cut myself. I don't trust girl's with knives."

"Okay, suit yourself," Samara hands the knife over to Cedric.

Cedric cuts his arm. Very brave of him to be able to cut himself with a pocket knife like that. Samara guides Cedric's arm down toward the
clay body, the blood drips down into the hole in the chest. Ten or twelve drops of blood and Samara says "That's enough." Samara smooths
over the hole in the chest and it looks like a hole never was poked there.

Everyone washes up their hands, and Samara and Cedric get dressed. Samara gets her spell book out of the backpack full of books. Cedric and
Marsha watch, holding hands, as Samara reads the ritual to ask for the Golem to come into being, words in Hebrew.

"Now we wait. In the morning at sunrise, we'll know if it worked."
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Marble Statue
Part Eight.

Marsha is asleep in the bed in the attic. She lies next to Samara, who has no clothes on under the covers.
Marsha is in her bra and underwear.

It had taken a while for Marsha to get to sleep after all the excitement the night before. Cedric getting naked, then Samara dancing while wearing
a black thong was an erotic turn on. After forming the Golem, Cedric is supposed to get his reward, watching Samara going all girl on girl with
Marsha. Marsha was a little relieved when Samara throws Cedric on the bed and lays down on top of the goth boy. Instead of Cedric getting a show,
he becomes the show, and Marsha gets to watch. Marsha sees her first live suck job. Samara went to work on Cedric's cock, as if draining the boy's
balls of every last drop will win her the lottery. With how long Cedric is, Samara can only take half of it in her mouth. After watching for a couple
minutes, getting all hot and tingly up and down her legs, Marsha puts her hand around the half of the dick Samara couldn't swallow, and she grabs
Cedric's balls with her other hand. This is the second set of balls Marsha has felt. Cousin Leo has a bigger set, but Cedric's hang more loosely, making it easy to feel each one individually. Getting worked three ways like that, Cedric doesn't last much longer. He arches his back and he screams out. Marsha didn't see how much spunk Cedric had remaining for round two. Samara swallowed it.
After Cedric got dressed and left, Samara fell asleep on the bed, still all naked. Samara is such a hot babe, that even asleep her body is a work of art to behold for Marsha, who really isn't into girls. Marsha was tempted, for the first time ever, to fondle another girl's breasts. Marsha strips
down to her undies and she gets into the bed. Samara wakes up long enough to roll over and cuddle with Marsha, and the two girls fall asleep.

A sound of crashing, of something breaking startles the two girls awake. Marsha sits up in the bed. Light is coming in through the windows. One
of the windows is broken. The whole thing is smashed.

Samara screams, "It came alive. It worked. He came alive."

Marsha looks over at the floor where the human form had been formed the night before. The floor is a muddy and wet mess, but there is no
body there. Marsha looks at the window again. "It's gone. Our Golem is gone," and she jumps up out of bed and runs to the window. She looks
out the window. No sign of the Golem. Marsha looks at what remains of the broken window panes. A bottom section is smeared with something dark and muddy, and splotched with red. Not only did the boy made of clay come alive, it bleeds.

Marsha and Samara get dressed. They run down to the first floor and go out the back door. Searching the back yard, all around the house,
reveals nothing. The Golem is gone. Searching around the neighborhood, the girls see no sign of it. Since one can't call the cops and
report a missing person made of flesh and clay, there is nothing else that can be done. Samara goes home.

That night, while watching the evening news with her parents, Marsha is shocked when a Special News Report starts the program.
TERROR IN THE PARK is flashed across the screen.

"Leading off tonight news, a naked teenage boy is seen attacking and chasing girls at a playground in a local park." the anchorman begins.

The screen changes to a view shot from a parent's cellphone. In the video several terrified girls run past the person holding the phone. The
girls are screaming. In the distance, the cause becomes apparent. A tall naked boy comes closer, as he chases a girl who is running as fast
as she can, a girl who looks to be around ten years old. The tall naked boy has long reddish hair. A fuzzy gray dot obscures the boy's crotch.
The naked figure looks a lot like Cedric. Marsha screams when she sees the face up close. It's recognizable to her as looking a lot like Cedric,
but it looks evil, and it wants something from the little girls.

"The naked young man attacked several girls, knocking them down and ripping their clothes. Fortunately, a fire truck was parked nearby, and
the firefighters hit the boy with a water hose and stopped him in his tracks." continues the anchorman's report.

The screen changes to an interview with one of the firefighters. "We heard the girls screaming. Saw the boy chasing after the girls. I grabbed
a hose and said 'turn on the water', and when the boy got closer, I let him have it. The naked boy stops and falls down to the ground. After a
few more seconds I turn off the hose. Some of us run over to the spot but the boy was gone. It's like he vanished, melted away. I can't explain
it."

The news man comes back on the screen. "If you see anyone looking like the suspect in the video call your local police."

Does Marsha drop her plans to use witchcraft and magic to bring an inanimate boy alive? Does she realize there's too much danger involved?
Or course not. Marsha doubles down on her studies of the occult. "Have to do better. We can do better." Marsha studies the Witchcraft book
again, and again she finds something she wants to try. The Spirit Doll.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Marble Statue
Part Nine.

Marsha was fifteen years old the first time she impersonated being the girlfriend of a dead boy. Went to the boy's house, right before the funeral,
and stole some of his stuff, to have what she needed to make a Spirit Doll.

The Spirit Doll, what a creepy concept. Most people will never consider putting something like that in their house. The spirit of a recently
deceased person, usually a child, is asked to enter an object, usually a doll. The doll is put in a child's room, the idea being, the spirit inside the doll will watch over the child. It's supposed to protect the child. There are videos of these dolls moving, turning their heads, when the people in
the room aren't looking. After reading up on it and browsing the videos, Marsha is fascinated at the possibilities. She tells Samara she wants to invite a spirit, but not to enter a doll. They will call upon the spirit to enter the statue.

Samara shows Marsha the local newspaper. A child has died in a drowning accident, a seven year old boy. "We can invoke this boy's spirit to come."

"No, it can't be a seven year old boy. That's not the right age. I want someone older." Marsha insists.

A few weeks later, the death of a 21 year old is reported, a stabbing at a dance club. "No. He's too old," says Marsha.

A couple months go by. Finally, Marsha sees a news report that gets her attention. TRAGEDY FOR LOCAL HIGH SCHOOL, the story starts out
on the news. Spencer Douglas, a second baseman on the high school baseball team, was found dead at home. He fell out of his tree house in
the back yard. The news showed a picture of Spencer in his baseball uniform. The boy is stunningly gorgeous, blond wavy hair, blue eyes, and
he looked tall. The baseball uniform pants hugged him so nicely. Spencer was sixteen years old. The news shows another photo. Spencer is wearing tight fitting orange shorts and a gray sleeveless workout shirt, and the muscles are popping out on his arms. Damn, the boy was fine. Marsha gets Samara on the phone.

"I know who I want," Marsha says.

Samara gives Marsha the instructions. "You need to gather things that belong to this boy. You have to gather them yourself. I can help you with
the ceremony, but you have to do this yourself. The faster you can gather the things the better, the more strongly this boy's spirit will be attached
to them."

The address of the boy's house was not reported on the news, but it doesn't take long for Marsha to find out. She also learns the funeral will be
less than a week later, on Saturday. Samara did mention the ceremony of Invocation must be done before the funeral, or the spirit may have
moved on, gone into the light so to speak.

Thursday, a couple hours after school got out, Marsha stands in front of the Douglas house. There is no car in the driveway. She had been watching
the house for an hour or so. Marsha saw the car drive in. She saw what looked like a mother coming home with what she assumes to be Spencer's
younger brother. An hour later the mother gets back into the car and drives off. The boy did not go with her. Marsha's original plan was to break
into the house, climb in a window in the back of the house. She can't break in with somebody home, so she changes tactics. Marsha will knock on
the door.

It takes knocking loudly three times for the door to open. The boy, who is a little shorter and looks a couple years younger than Marsha, answers
the door. The boy has no shirt on. No socks and shoes either. All the boy has on is shorts, orange shorts. Marsha recognizes the shorts from the picture shown on the news story, the shorts Spencer Douglas wore. The boy at the door is wearing nothing but his older brother's shorts. He looks sweaty like he's been working out. The boy's muscles are surprisingly big.

"Hello" the boy say, not smiling or being friendly, but that is understandable in the current situation. The family is under a lot of stress.

"Hello, I'm Gloria," Marsha says. "Are your parent's home?" Marsha knows the mother isn't home, but you never know if others may be home till
asking. Don't want any surprises.

"No, they're not here right now," the boy says.

Marsha pushes the door open and steps into the house, uninvited. She was going to ask to come in, but why chance getting the invite refused.
The boy looks surprised at Marsha's entering of the house like that.

Marsha covers her face with her hands. She starts to sob, her body shaking as the cries come out. "I can't believe he's gone" Marsha sobs into her
hands.

"Are you a friend of Spencer's," the boy asks.

Marsha lowers her hands. She actually managed to squeeze some tears out of her eyes, her fingers are wet. It's an amazing acting performance.

"Yes. I'd guess we were more than just friends. We were..."

Marsha looks closer at the boy standing before her. His hair is blond and wavy. His eyes are blue. The boy looks so much like his older brother,
it's uncanny. And damn, this boy also looks super fine. "What's your name. I'm sorry. I just... I just can't remember your name. I'm so upset."

"My name is Roger," he says, and the boy closes the door.

"Oh yes, that's it. You're Roger. Spencer told me you were his "Mini Me", and now I see why."

Roger smiles at that, being told he looks just like his big brother.

"Could you show me his room, Roger. Spencer said several times he was going to introduce me to his family. He just didn't get the chance to..."
and Marsha sobs again with her hands over her face.

Roger reaches out, grabs hold of Marsha's arm. Marsha reaches out her arms and she wraps herself around the boy. She feels the sweat beaded
up all over his body, smells the aroma of 'boy working out' coming from the blond wavy hair, from off of his neck. She feels the heat coming from Spencer's younger brother due to whatever workout he was engaged in. Marsha suddenly wants to see the boy working out, wants to feel the boy's muscles contracting.

"Will you show me to his room, Roger. Please show me his room."
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I love how Marsha gets more and more depraved as the years go by. By 16 this girl is going to be offering human sacrifices to the statue!
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Marble Statue
Part Ten.

"Please Roger. Can I see Spencer's room?" Marsha says to Spencer's younger brother. Marsha has pulled back from the firm hug she had on the boy,
but she grabbed his hand with both of hers, and Marsha is not going to let go. Roger can see the girl is not going to take "NO" for an answer.

"Okay, it's right this way," and Roger leads the way to his brother's room, with the girl called Gloria hanging tightly onto his hand.
"How long have you known Spencer?" Roger asks.

Marsha didn't anticipate answering questions. She came up with a fake name. She didn't come up with a fake history to go with the name.

"I've been going out with him for four months," Marsha says. "We got pretty close during that time."

The two reach a closed door in a hallway. It must be Spencer's room.

"I don't remember him saying anything about you. I thought he was still going out with Becky," Roger says.

Marsha suddenly gets intensely jealous. Marsha never met Spencer, never even heard of him till a few days ago, and now she's jealous
Spencer had a girlfriend named Becky. Now what does she say to Roger? "Spencer and Becky weren't as close as people thought they were."
Will the brother buy it, or keep asking questions? "I guess this is his room." Marsha says.

Roger opens the door to his brother's room, and he steps inside. Marsha follows and lets go of Roger's hand, but she blocks the door for a moment
as she looks around the room. Spencer's room looks very tidy. Everything is neat. Was Spencer a neat freak or was the room straightened up
after the accidental death? "Did Spencer always keep his room this neat?" Marsha asks.

"Heck no. He always kept it a total wreck. It took mom hours to get it looking like this."

Marsha sees a box sitting on top of a dresser. She steps over to the dresser and opens it up. There are several rings and necklaces. One of the
necklaces has the name SPENCER in gold lettering. Marsha holds it up. "Who gave him this necklace? I meant to ask him but kept putting it off."

"Mom gave him the necklace. On his 16th birthday."

Marsha closes the jewelry box, leaving the SPENCER necklace on top of the dresser. She turns and looks at Roger.

"You look like an athlete. Do you also play baseball?" Marsha asks.

"I do wrestling."

"Wrestling. Oh no wonder you look so fit, so much muscle. I bet I interrupted a workout. Looked like you had just worked up a sweat."

"I had just started. I was doing a cardio workout first. Burn through some calories. I need to drop five pounds." and Roger looks down
at his stomach.

Marsha stares at the boy in near disbelief. How can this boy need to be five pounds less. He doesn't have any fat on him that Marsha can see.
She can see all six muscles of his sixpack and he's not even flexing his abs. "Please do me a favor, Roger. Will you continue with your workout?
You see, you remind me of your brother so much, and Spencer was such a nut about being in the best shape he could be. Show me how you
workout. Go back to the cardio."

For a moment, Roger looks at Marsha like she is nutty like a fruitcake.
"Oh come on, please. You're so cute." Marsha says, knowing most boys melt like butter when they are called cute.

"I was jumping rope. You want to see me jump rope?"

"Absolutely. I'd love to see that," and Marsha would love to see that. She's been getting a closer look at the orange shorts Roger has on, the shorts
his older brother used to wear. The orange color looks a bit faded, the material looks a bit stretched out. There are a few small holes and tears
in the shorts. Those orange shorts have seen a lot of action, a lot of workouts and sports practices. The orange shorts are a size too big on
Roger's waist, a waist that somehow is too fat and has to slim down another five pounds.

"I'll be right back. Getting my jump rope," and Roger leaves the room. Roger is actually going to grab his jump rope and jump for her. Marsha
can hardly believe her luck. She quickly walks back over to the dresser. She picks up and pockets the SPENCER necklace. That is definitely one
of the things she needs, something very personal that was given to him. Roger comes back in with the jump rope. Between the bed and the wall
near the door there is plenty of room for Roger to get situated in the middle of the open space. He starts jumping rope. Marsha sits down on the
bed and watches.

Two things Marsha notices, well three things. Roger is good at jumping rope, the orange shorts have slipped down a little with the jumping up
and down, and it seems Roger might not be wearing underwear under those orange shorts. The front of the shorts pushes out a lot with each
upward motion, more than one would expect if underwear is holding things down and in place under the shorts. Marsha decides then and there,
she has to have those shorts. If Spencer's younger brother thinks the shorts are so important, he's doing workouts while wearing them, then Marsha
wants them.

Roger stops his rope jumping. He tosses the rope on the floor and he catches his breath.

"Oh you do that so well. I'm good at jumping to the jump scares in a scary move, but no good at jumping rope." Marsha says, and she changes the
subject. "I saw several small bottles of cologne on the dresser. Which one did he like using the most. I like the Dakar, was that his favorite?"

"Yes, that was his favorite one." Roger says, and Marsha knows she needs to grab the Dakar.

"Can I ask you a question? Kinda personal question. You don't have to answer it." Roger says.

Oh shit, Roger wants info from her, and how is Marsha going to know the right answer? "Sure. Ask me anything," Marsha says.

Roger looks a little embarrassed, hesitant to ask what is on his mind. "Was Spencer a good kisser?"

That is not the question Marsha was expecting. She was expecting something more like 'what movies did you go see?' or perhaps 'where did you
guys meet, at a party?', some kind of question like that. "Yeah, I suppose so. I haven't kissed that many guys... Yes, he was a good kisser."
Roger smiled and looked like he was trying to imagine something. Was Roger trying to visualize his older brother kissing the girl who stands in
Spencer's room. Marsha sees a chance and she takes it. "Roger, do you want to kiss me?"
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Marble Statue
Part 11.

"Roger, do you want to kiss me?" Marsha says, and she holds out her hand, inviting Roger to step forward. Marsha smiles and bats her eyes, and
Roger takes the bait. He reaches out his hand and grasps hold of Marsha's. Marsha reels the boy in, pulling him closer. Marsha notices again that
Roger is a little shorter than she is. She's never put her hands on a boy smaller than her before, younger than her. It makes her feel naughty and
she likes it. Marsha grabs hold of Roger by both his shoulders and pulls him even closer. She gets the scent of his recent exertions on the jump
rope, the aroma boys give off when they are working out. Why is the smell of sweaty young boy so intoxicating? Marsha lightly kisses Roger's lips, once, then a second time, little teaser kisses. Roger puts his arms around Marsha's waist.

"You want more?" Marsha asks.

Of course the boy wants more. Roger presses his face against Marsha's and a more passionate round of kisses commences. What Roger doesn't
know, and Marsha's not going to tell him, Marsha has never kissed a boy before. She's had her hands all over cousin Leopold's body, got to know
every inch of that body, but not his lips. Marsha didn't kiss Leo. She jerked him off, but she wasn't a kissing cousin. Marsha also has hands on experience with the tall Cedric, but Cedric was more Samara's project and boytoy. Marsha didn't kiss Cedric.

Marsha slips her tongue into the boy's mouth. Roger pulls his head back. He looks excited and a little scared at the same time. Maybe he wasn't
expecting tongue action. Marsha senses Roger might be coming to his senses, and she must reel him back in again.

"You look so much like your brother. You must hear that all the time."

"Yeah, I'm told that sometimes."

Marsha puts her hand on the side of Roger's face. "You have the same blue eyes. You have the same wavy blond hair."

Marsha places her hands on the sides of the boy's shoulders. "Your shoulders are broad and strong. Just like your brother's."

Marsha's hands slide down Roger's arms and she places a hand on the boy's stomach. Roger has amazing abdominals. She can feel each of
the boy's abs forming their own little hilltop on the stomach. As she rubs her hand, Marsha can feel the boy is getting even more turned on.
Something is poking her thigh which wasn't poking her before. Marsha drops down to her knees, and she grabs hold of the waistband of the
orange athletic shorts.

"Are you like your brother in every way?" and she pulls down on the shorts. She was going to pull down on them till she exposed some pubes,
but when she saw the base of the boy's penis she stops. No hair. Marsha looks up. "How old are you, Roger?"

"I'm thirteen," Roger says, and looking down he knows the reason for the question. "All my teammates my age have hair down there and I don't.
It sucks. Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be naked around the other guys. Coach weighs us every week, makes us do the weigh in with nothing
on."

"You've got no reason to be ashamed. I'm sure the rest of you is quite impressive," and Marsha pulls the orange shorts all the way down.

Roger's dick is pulled down by the waistband of the shorts, then when freed up, pops up to smack his abdomen. Roger is the third boy Marsha
has seen naked. His dick is about the same size as cousin Leo's. Probably a little more slender. The balls had the look of just starting to get
full sized. The right testicle hangs down lower and is definitely larger than the left one, which will probably catch up soon. Roger's penis even
looks younger. The skin on the boy's circumcised penis looks light and smooth and tight fitting. The head is a light pink. The veins on the side
of the dick surprisingly blue. All the times she had her hands on cousin Leo or Cedric it had been in the dark, in the attic using a flashlight. The
bright whiteness of a flashlight washes out most of the color.

"I know I don't look like my brother," Roger says, looking so shy and adorable.

"You just look young," Marsha says. "A year from now the other boys will be envious of you."

Marsha grabs Roger's balls, and the boy tenses up and his breath draws in. For Marsha, it's a weird feel in her hand, one testicle smaller than
the other one. Another thing Marsha learns about younger boys, sometimes they are quick on the draw, fast on the trigger. Marsha is stroking
the side of Roger's dick, running her finger up and down, then tickling the underside of the head.

"I think I'm gonna.." and Roger's gun does go off. A spray of cum hits Marsha right in the face. Her face was only a few inches away from the
pointed end of that gun. "Oh shit. I'm sorry," Roger says.

Marsha lets go of Roger's balls, and the boy steps back, stepping out of the orange shorts and leaving them lying on the floor. It's a new experience
for Marsha, the feeling of a boys seminal fluids flowing down her face "You got a box of tissue?" she asks. Roger steps away to a lampstand by the
bed, then comes back with a box of tissues. Marsha laughs as she wipes off her face, seeing the concerned look on Roger's face, a look of a boy
not knowing if he's in trouble. Marsha finishes wiping off the gooey, slimy stuff. All this cum came from just the fully developed right testicle?
The boy is gonna be able to shoot a massive load once the left one gets more developed.

Marsha stands up, but first she picks up the orange shorts from the floor. "Some of it got onto the shorts. I'm going to have to take these with
me and wash them." she says.

Roger suddenly gets a change of expression, then a change in the tone of his voice. "You can't take those with you. Those are my brother's."
It's a very serious tone to his voice.

"Oh I didn't mean I'd take the shorts away from here. I just meant getting them cleaned up," and Marsha hands the shorts to Roger.

Roger looks closely at the shorts, turning them every which way. Marsha slips behind the boy. She takes off a shoe, a running type shoe. Marsha
slips her right hand into the shoe.

"I don't see any cum on these shorts," Roger says.

Marsha pulls her arm out wide, then she brings the arm forward with all the strength she has, swings the arm forward and the sole of the shoe
hits Roger on the back of the head. Roger staggers forward. He drops the orange shorts to the ground, but he doesn't go down. Roger starts to
turn around and Marsha hits the boy again, this time the blow landing more on the side of the head by the ear. This time Roger does go down to
the floor.

Marsha quickly moves over to a closet door and opens it up. She frantically looks around for something and then finds it. A set of neckties. Roger
won't be down for long, and if he gets up it could be too late. The boy may be only thirteen but he's on a wrestling team. Marsha drops the shoe
from her hand, and she grabs one of the neck ties. She goes over to Roger, lying down on the floor, and she rolls him onto his stomach. Marsha
ties the boy's hands behind his back. Just in time too, the boy is starting to stir.

Marsha steps over to the dresser. She grabs and puts into a pocket the small bottle of Dakar cologne. She steps over to where the shorts are
lying on the floor and she picks them up. Looking over at Roger, she sees the naked boy is getting up to his knees. She kneels down and gets
her shoe back on her foot. Roger gets up, but he's a little woozy, and he sits down on the bed.

"What, what are you doing?" Roger asks.

"I just needed some things. I'll be leaving now. I'm sure it won't take you long to get yourself untied. Roger, you have a fabulous body. I just
wish you were a little older," and Marsha steps out of the room, closing the door. Marsha runs for the front door. Roger might have himself
untied in minutes. Marsha can hear Roger screaming from inside his dead brother's bedroom.

"You can't take those shorts. You can't have them."
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

With the month of Monsters and all things bizarre and creepy starting next week, I'll be wanting to add the conclusion to the current
Halloween Horror story: The Marble Statue

For those who read it last year, thanks for your patience.
For those who are reading it for the first time, the best is yet to come for this story. What Marsha is about to start she won't be able
to undo.