First post - experiences/explanation (Maybe?)

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
GothyElise

First post - experiences/explanation (Maybe?)

Post by GothyElise »

I don't know if this is the right thing but here I go... I guess I'm trying to explain what brought me to this site and why.

I'm 36 now, a woman living in Scotland, and technically bisexual (but I mainly go for girls)

I did get pantsed a few times in school, like everyone probably, but luckily people only ever saw my panties.

I remember first noticing that I was attracted to girls as well as guys when I was in year 9 (so like 14 I guess). I was going out with this boy at the time and we were at the park with my friends, who were mostly girls.

One of my friends was wearing grey tracksuit bottoms and I remember someone pulling them down to show her pink knickers... I remember liking how embarrassed she was if I'm honest. In fact it made me think that "pantsing" might be more fun than I thought.

I remember the next day at the bus stop I was with my boyfriend at the time, Jamie, and two of my girl friends waiting for the school bus. Without warning I decided to pants my boyfriend. I grabbed his school trousers and pulled them down expecting to see his underwear, but I got a shock when I saw his bare butt. My friends looked more shocked though, they were stood in front of him and both could see Jamie from the front - totally bottomless! I remember him being super embarrassed that my friends had seen his d*ck, they teased him for weeks.

That same year I developed a small crush on one of my friends, and when we had swimming class I remember sneaking looks at her changing. I tried to pants her a few times in swim class but I never managed to fully do it, some people saw most of her butt but that was it, but that's when I realised I liked girls as well.

The only other time I've pantsed someone wasn't sexual, it was as a prank on my younger sister. I always used to tease her and once when we were both at the beach with our friends I pulled her bikini bottoms down as a joke.

She was stood in front of some of her friends, some of who were guys, when I pantsed her... her friends must have seen her bare "front".. She was pretty humiliated but me and my friends found it funny.
Craze899

Re: First post - experiences/explanation (Maybe?)

Post by Craze899 »

Nice. Do you still try to pants your female friends? & do you ever wish that some of them would try to pants you? Also, your sister's pantsing, did you pull the bottoms all the way to the ground? Did you hold them there/step on the bottoms? Was she shaved or no? What did her friends say? & what did she say to you/them? Did she ever try to get you back?