Dare Me (new 4/25)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
ENFfanatic

Re: Dare Me (new 3/5)

Post by ENFfanatic »

TeenFan wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:59 pm It was a long time ago for me now, but from grades 6th through 8th, there is a good chance I had exactly zero male teachers (not counting PE).

How unusual it is this public school that Lucy and Mike go to only have male teachers. Something weird going on...lol

The school's sports teams would be a good place to find the males instructors. If I was Mikey I'd send her to the Track Coach, have her pretend
she was told she needed help with leg stretching exercises or she would not make it as a cheerleader.
There may have been some cultural differences, but for me during year 1-6 there was just a single male teacher at my school. This changed in year 7+ however where more than half the teachers were male, so for me at least it's not is not so weird that there are a lot of male teachers in this story.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

I must have had a similar M:F ratio as ENFfanatic in school. Not that high in elementary, but more in junior high. I had male teachers in Art, Geography, and of course P.E. While I don't recall having a male Health teacher, we really did have a rule that all coaches had to teach at least one class. They were often assigned elective classes.

My Current Events teacher was a coach. He literally used it as an excuse to sit and read the newspaper every morning. That was his idea of teaching us about current events. :lol: And I don't know how many of you had a shop class in junior high. But for those that did, I bet none were taught by women. Of all the things that have happened so far in this story that require you to suspend disbelief, I find it hilarious that the number of male teachers in their school is a bridge too far.

As for the spanking chapter coming up, I figured it would be highly anticipated and will only say it's better than you're imagining :D . I'm pleased with how it and the rest of the chapter turned out and can't wait to post more! If only there were enough interest...
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Definite interest around here....
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Interest is booming, I reccomend everyone who has interest to also check out ND's site, there's lots to look around on. It's exciting to say the least!
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Themarble wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:29 pm Interest is booming, I reccomend everyone who has interest to also check out ND's site, there's lots to look around on. It's exciting to say the least!
Thank you for the endorsement. I am very excited and have already added lots of features (free monthly voting, full synopsis of all my story ideas, AI cover art) with more coming soon. I've also started reposting a Thornwood "Definitive Edition" with a few continuity tweaks and another editing pass to get ready for its climactic ending. Plus, there are a few, hidden bonuses (Caroline is Confused - Episode 2, anyone?).
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

perseus

Post by perseus »

Yes please! I'm very interested! I've been hoping for a spanking chapter for a while so I'm very excited to hear that you're happy with how it turned out! Spanking chapters are a highlight for me in ENF.
I personally love that a lot of Lucy's teachers are male, it just wouldn't have the same impact if she had to do these for female teachers. I wouldn't bat a eye if the entire staff was male, I'm just along for the ride :lol:

Please don't keep us in suspense long :D
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

neverdoubted wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:51 pm
Thank you for the endorsement. I am very excited and have already added lots of features (free monthly voting, full synopsis of all my story ideas, AI cover art) with more coming soon. I've also started reposting a Thornwood "Definitive Edition" with a few continuity tweaks and another editing pass to get ready for its climactic ending. Plus, there are a few, hidden bonuses (Caroline is Confused - Episode 2, anyone?).
I have noticed when I looked around the site, I've been reading through everything and started book 1 of thornwood again and am excited to read the climax, hopefully it's as explosive as was foreshadowed!
perseus

Post by perseus »

Themarble wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:29 pm Interest is booming, I reccomend everyone who has interest to also check out ND's site, there's lots to look around on. It's exciting to say the least!
The site is great! The cover art is really fun too!

I would definitely love more Caroline as well! I must know how her teacher is going to deal her confusion now that he's been given the greenlight to handle the situation anyway he sees fit.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

perseus wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:17 pm
The site is great! The cover art is really fun too!

I would definitely love more Caroline as well! I must know how her teacher is going to deal her confusion now that he's been given the greenlight to handle the situation anyway he sees fit.
The first two chapters of Book 2 have been secretly posted there. It's not hard to find if you look around.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I knew I wasn't crazy, I saw it earlier but didn't think too much on it. Nice way to hide sneak peaks (;.