Dare Me (new 4/25)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
neverdoubted

Dare Me (new 4/25)

Post by neverdoubted »

Contents
Chapter 1 - Pajama Hide and Seek
Chapter 2 - The Birthday Suit
Chapter 3 - Blind Squirrel
Chapter 4 - Mr. Beski
Chapter 5 - The Sleepwalker
Chapter 6 - Lucy's First Bra
Chapter 7 - The Fitting
Halloween Sleepover Spectacular - Goosey's Gorgeous Gaggle
Chapter 8 - Heat, Pressure, Time
Chapter 9 - Lucy makes a Diamond (Part 1) (Part 2)
Chapter 10 - History Buff (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3)
Chapter 11 - Severance Package (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) (Part 5) (Part 6) (Part 7) (Part 8) (Part 9)
The Lost Swimsuit Saga
Chapter 12 - My Nightmare (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) (Part 5) (Part 6) (Part 7) (Part 8) (Part 9) (Part 10)
Chapter 13 - Hardship Study Buddy (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) (Part 5) (Part 6) (Part 7) (Part 8) (Part 9) (Part 10) (Part 11) (Part 12) (Part 13) (Part 14) (Part 15) (Part 16) (Part 17) (Part 18) (Part 19) (Part 20) (Part 21) (Part 22) (Part 23) (Part 24)
Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (enm) (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) (Part 5) (Part 6) (Part 7) (Part 8) (Part 9) (Part 10) (Part 11) (Part 12) (Part 13) (Part 14) (Part 15) (Part 16) (Part 17) (Part 18) (Part 19) (Part 20) (Part 21) (Part 22) (Part 23) (Part 24) (Part 25) (Part 26) (Part 27) (Part 28) (Part 29) (Part 30)
Chapter 15 - Doctor's Orders (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) (Part 5) (Part 6) (Part 7) (Part 8) (Part 9) (Part 10)
Chapter 16 - Wait, What Happened at Camp? (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) (Part 5) (Part 6) (Part 7) (Part 8) (Part 9) (Part 10) (Part 11) (Part 12) (Part 13) (Part 14) (Part 15) (Part 16) (Part 17) (Part 18) (Part 19)
Chapter 17 - Little Sister, Big Sister (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) (Part 5) (Part 6) (Part 7) (Part 8) (Part 9) (Part 10) (Part 11) (Part 12) (Part 13) (Part 14) (Part 15) (Part 16) (Part 17) (Part 18)

future additions (only if there's enough interest, subject to change)

Chapter 17 - Little Sister, Big Sister (remaining parts)
Chapter 18 - The Lost Years
Chapter 19 - Goosey Lays an Egg
Chapter 20 - The Summer of a Thousand Diamonds

Copyright NeverDoubted. No usage or copy without permission.

Author's Note: Chapter 1 does not actually contain a dare, but it does set the stage for what is to come. If you're here for a dare, feel free to move along ;)

Dare Me - Chapter 1 - Pajama Hide and Seek
It started with a slightly creepy babysitter. I don't recall much, but his name was Kevin and he only watched us twice. He must have been in his late teens and was chosen because he had a car and was willing to drive himself. And probably because mom was desperate. She never paid enough to keep a regular around.

It was one of the last times we had a babysitter. Within a year, I guess, mom decided I was old enough to watch us. Or maybe she just ran out of money. She did that a lot. Anyway, he wouldn't have been memorable except for the things he got my sister to do which awoke something inside her and changed everything.

I was almost 11 at the time which would have made her 9. Babysitters typically ignored us while we watched TV or played board games (we couldn't afford video games). But Kevin took a peculiar interest in us. The fact that he was so keen to play Connect 4 or Uno with a 9-year-old should have served as a warning. Even I couldn’t stand to play more than a few rounds with my sister before getting bored at that age.

But Kevin persevered. That he was game for anything my sister and I pulled out of the closet (even if some of the pieces were missing) probably bought him a healthy amount of goodwill and trust. I didn't realize until much older that he had a perverse ulterior motive and was building a rapport for a reason. It wasn't until almost bedtime that he finally made his move.

He declared the evening to be over by announcing "I know you don't want to, kiddos, but if I don't get you cleaned up and tucked in bed before your mom gets home, I'll get fired."

Of course, we immediately started to protest. For once we'd actually had an entertaining evening and didn't want it to end.

He offered a compromise. "I tell you what, I know a way we can make it fun and get in one more game. We can turn it into a contest."

I've always been pretty competitive and figured I could beat my little sister at whatever game he proposed. It sounded like a good idea to me, and Lucy nodded along.

"OK" he continued with a conspiratorial gleam, "this game is called 'Pajama Hide and Seek'. I want each of you to go get your PJ's and meet me at the front door."

As we each bolted off toward our bedrooms, he called out behind us, "This is not part of the contest. You don't have to rush. Don't forget clean underwear!"

I dug around in my closet and came up with a matching set of pajama shorts and shirt and some underwear and headed to the front door. Lucy arrived at the same time and had chosen a simple nightgown and a pair of panties. Kevin was fiddling with a kitchen timer. He collected our PJ’s then began explaining the rules.

"We used to play this game all the time growing up." that was surely a lie, but we were too gullible to notice.

"When I say 'Go', Lucy, you will go take your bath. Michael, you will go hide Lucy's PJ's somewhere outside. Now, it has to be on a front porch, and it has to be somewhere on this street. Understood?"

We both nodded as he set the timer to 20 minutes and handed it to me along with Lucy's PJ’s, then continued.
"Michael, you have to be back before the timer goes off or you're disqualified. Then you'll switch and Lucy will hide your PJ's while you take your bath. And no cheating by hiding them, either. The PJ's must be visible from the street. Ok, ready? Go!"

He started the timer and opened the door, calling out "Good Luck" as I set off into the night.

We lived near the middle of our street, so I just kind of picked a direction and started walking. Our neighborhood was pretty nice. It was full of retirees who must have made lots of money in their career. We really couldn't afford to live there, but it was the one thing of any value dad had left us.

I had about 30 houses to choose from, and about half had their front lights on. I figured it would be better to pick a house without a light to make it harder for Lucy to see from the street. I wanted every edge in this contest. But then I found something even better. Someone had built a little playhouse for their grandkid and placed it in their front yard off to the side.

It did technically fit all the rules Kevin had laid out. It was on our street, and it had a small porch. I folded Lucy's nightgown and placed it on the porch with her panties on top. It was completely in shadows but was still visible from the road if you were looking right at it.

I checked the timer and made sure to get back to our house with plenty of time to spare. Lucy came down wrapped in a towel. Her medium-short blonde hair was still wet and clung to her. It carried a scent of the strawberry shampoo she liked to use.

Kevin reset the timer and handed it to her along with my PJ's then said "Ready, set, Go!".

When Lucy bounded out the doorway, a strange thought briefly crossed my mind as I turned toward the stairs. "Did our babysitter just send my sister out into the neighborhood wearing nothing but a towel?"

But I didn't think much else of it since Lucy hadn't seemed bothered.

When my bath was finished, I dried off, wrapped myself in a towel, and headed downstairs like Lucy had done a few minutes earlier. When she got back, she was breathing heavy like she had been running. I took that as a clue that she must have picked somewhere far away to hide my PJ's. Kevin gave her a minute to catch her breath, then led us back onto our own porch and explained the rest of the game.

"The final rules are simple. Whoever is the first to find their PJ's and make it back to this porch is the winner. The winner gets a reward that the loser has to pay."

My heart started beating faster. I just knew I was going to win. I was a faster runner and there was no way Lucy was going to find my hiding spot. Kevin must have noticed my confidence or Lucy's lack of it because he decided the playing field needed rebalancing at the last moment.

"Now, since Lucy is younger, she will get a 5-minute head start" he announced.

"5 minutes!" I thought in exasperation. That was totally unfair. You could make it the entire length of the street in 5 minutes, even with a stop at every porch. I started to protest, but Kevin was having none of it.

Lucy beamed with delight at her unexpected turn of fortune. She started toward the steps to begin the seek but Kevin had one last twist in store.
"Nuh, uh, uh, Lucy, darling. You have to give me your towel before you can begin." he said with his hand outstretched.

Lucy's eyes went wide as saucers and I'm sure mine weren't much smaller. This game wasn't just about two children going up and down the street on a scavenger hunt. This was about two naked children desperately searching right outside every neighbor’s house for something to wear.

When she hesitated, Kevin added "I'm starting the timer now. Michael, you can begin when you hear the beep."

That was just the thing needed to motivate her into action. She couldn't lose her time advantage. So, in a flash, she threw off her towel, tossed it into Kevin's waiting hand, and took off in the wrong direction (yes!). Her skinny white bottom practically left an after-image on the dark canvas of the night. I probably would have laughed at the performance if I weren't shortly doomed to repeat it myself.

As my eyes adjusted, I was able to see further and further. At one point, I saw her streak past on the other side of the street. She was definitely in a hurry. It was abundantly clear that she was naked, which made me think about my own impending situation. I just had to hope the old people in our neighborhood didn't have as good of eyesight as me and were hopefully already asleep. I could be in a lot of trouble if one of them caught me poking around their porch without any clothes on.

Then a couple minutes later she came back up on our side of the street. She was still naked, which meant she had skipped right over her nightgown, and was starting to look worried. That's when I knew I had won. She had already made a complete circuit of the street and never saw where I hid her nightgown.

Feeling cocky, I quietly called out a taunt, "What's the matter, little girl? Did you lose your clothes?"

I could practically see her blush and could definitely read her body language when, in an act of desperate futility, she wrapped her little arms around her torso. She did not answer but stuck out her tongue in my direction then turned straight ahead and stomped away to begin her second loop.

Finally, the timer beeped, and I whipped off my own towel and took off. It was a surreal feeling to be enveloped by nothing but the night. But I didn't have time to explore the feeling. I had a mission to complete. I set off toward what I estimated to be the furthest house from us, stopping to carefully gaze at each porch along the way just in case.

If I guessed correctly, I could be back to our house fully dressed and take a front row seat to resume watching my naked sister aimlessly wander the neighborhood. Alas, it was not to be. The prime porch I had guessed was bare. Maybe my sister wasn't so predictable after all. I picked up my pace and began more urgently searching for my clothes.

When I passed the playhouse, I checked my own hiding place to make sure Lucy's nightgown was still there. But I was careful not to slow down or draw attention to it.

When I had made my own complete loop of the street, I started to get nervous. I had made sure to check every single house. There was no way I would have missed it...unless. Maybe…she cheated. She must have hidden my clothes somewhere not visible from the street. Of course!

I set out once again, this time checking around hedges and other obstacles. One time a car came down the street and I thought my mom was home. Was I going to have to explain that our babysitter had tricked me and my sister to take off all our clothes and run around outside? But luckily it was only another neighbor, and I was able to hide until it passed.

When I got back to the furthest house, I was starting to despair enough to wonder what the punishment for losing would be. But just then I saw something lumpy in the shadow behind a giant flowerpot. It was my PJ's!

Victory!

I quickly got dressed and started strutting back home. Then I remembered that the contest didn't end until one of us made it back to our porch, and I started running. I ran into my sister coming the other way. She was completely out of breath and frantic. When she saw that I was already dressed, her scrawny little shoulders drooped in defeat.

"Mikey, you cheated!" she accused with tears welling up in her eyes. "I checked every porch 3 times!"

"I did not cheat. You just can't admit you're bad at looking for things." I teased.

"Ok, fine", she challenged, "then show me where you hid my PJ's. We'll let Mr. Kevin decide."

I accepted and we walked back up the street together; I, fully clothed, savoring my victory lap. My still naked sister trudged along beside, a vanquished foe hoping the babysitter would grant her a last minute reprieve by ruling in her favor.

But when I led her and Kevin to the playhouse, Kevin was on my side.

"Sorry, kiddo." He said with an air of authority, "He didn't break any rules. That porch is pretty small, but it still counts."

"B..but, it's not visible from the street. He cheated!" Lucy appealed one last time.

"You cheated" I shot back. "My PJ’s were behind a flowerpot! How is that fair?"

"They didn't start out there. I only moved them once I thought Mikey was cheating." Lucy offered feebly, but she was only hurting her own case.
Finally, she admitted defeat and went to retrieve her clothes. But Kevin got there first.

"Hold on there, kiddo." he declared as he tucked her nightgown safely under his arm. "You lost fair and square. And this is part of your punishment. You may not wear anything the rest of the night. Furthermore, you must make your brother breakfast in the morning and serve it to him in bed dressed exactly as you are right now. That is the reward you must pay to your brother because he won. Only then, once breakfast is served, may you get dressed again. Do promise to honor these terms?"

Lucy flinched and her eyes darted around as the magnitude of her punishment sunk in. But to her credit, she raised her glassy eyes to meet his and solemnly whispered "I promise", then stoically turned and headed for home.

When we got home, Lucy was subjected to another round of humiliation as her naked body was revealed under the harsh indoor lights. She was still very much a kid and didn't have much to look at. She was all limbs and very skinny. But it was still a novelty seeing a girl without any clothes on, especially the intriguing little crease between her legs. And I suppose most people would call her cute with her striking blue eyes and fair skin, even though I mostly thought of her as just a pest at that age. She certainly hadn’t sprouted yet into the head-turner she became as a teenager.

Even though it was well past our bedtime, Kevin found a few ways to extend her humiliation. He made her carry her own nightgown and panties upstairs and put them away, then come back down still naked and put every toy and game we had gotten out back in the closet while he and I just watched. Then he made her get a washcloth and clean her and my feet which had gotten dirty from running around outside.

To her credit, Lucy obeyed every request without hesitating. She wore a light blush on her cheeks; the only outward indication that she was embarrassed to be naked around her brother and her male babysitter.

Finally, out of ideas, Kevin sent us to bed. I was exhausted and fell asleep immediately. I could only assume he had sent my sister to bed naked.
And lest anyone accuse her of ever breaking a promise, let me assure you, I was awoken the next morning by my sister standing over my bed holding a tray of cereal, a pop tart (all she was allowed to cook at that age), and some juice. And all she was wearing was a light blush on her cheeks and a happy smile.
Last edited by neverdoubted on Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:31 pm, edited 151 times in total.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
Executionus

Re: Dare Me

Post by Executionus »

Well this was quite fun and interesting, and I get the feeling that many such risky dares lie in their future.
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 2 - The Birthday Suit

Post by neverdoubted »

Author's Note: Nope, still no dares here. But don't worry. It's coming.

Dare Me - Chapter 2 - The Birthday Suit

Over a year passed before Kevin returned to babysit us for the second, and last time. By then, mom had gotten comfortable leaving us alone with me in charge for short periods. But this was an overnight work trip and she felt we needed supervision in case of an emergency. I don't think she intended to ever call Kevin again, but she couldn't find anyone willing to stay overnight for her meager rate, and once she started scraping the bottom of her contact barrel, his number came up.

A lot had changed in the past year. For one, I started puberty and had grown a full head taller. I remembered fondly the last time Kevin had watched us and how he had somehow maneuvered my sister out of her clothes by the end of the night.

Her coming to my room naked the next morning to serve me breakfast was kind of a blur. But I thought back on that scene many times. I recall picturing the cute girls in my class transposed over my sister in that role. That was an early fantasy of mine.

Kevin hadn't changed much since. When he arrived, he sized me up and made some humorous crack about how much I had grown. But it was Lucy's entrance that really staggered him. She had gone through a growth spurt in the past 18 months and was looking less and less childish every day.

She had shot up a good 7 inches and was proud to tell him that, in certain shoes, she was over 5 feet tall. At 10 3/4, she still had a lot of childish mannerisms. But her gangly legs were better described as coltish now. And there was even a little bit of curve to her bottom, not that I would ever notice or care.

She couldn't seem to stop talking around him - telling him all about school and her recent haircut. He was very complimentary. Her striking blue eyes beamed with every compliment which made me realize she had a girlish crush on him.

She was braiding her hair to show him that it was still long enough for twin tails when she blurted out "It's my birthday tomorrow. I already had my party because mom has to go on her trip. I'll be 11!" Then she curiously added "How old are you?"

"Older than that, Lucy." Kevin replied. It was a very diplomatic response because even though I knew their age gap was much too high, he didn't belittle her or make her feel like he was talking down to her and it sort of left the door open in her mind. "But I can tell you 11 is a very important year and I'm sorry I missed your party. If I had known, I would have brought you a present." Then he added mischievously "I suppose there's always room for a few more birthday spankings, eh?"

Lucy's eyes went wide at that. Her mouth dropped into an "O" shape and a blush formed on her cheeks. To me, it was obviously a joke. But based on her face, it looked like she was picturing it and considered it a real possibility.

Mom was half-way out the door with her suitcase but stopped short when she heard what Kevin had said. She appeared to be second-guessing her decision to go with this particular babysitter. She had already picked up some creepy vibes from him. Now he was flirting with and talking about spanking her tween daughter?

"Ha, ha, Kevin. Knock it off." I interjected, in an attempt to diffuse the situation and assert that I was now old enough to keep Kevin under control. Then to change the subject, I added "Come on, mom, aren't you going to be late?"

Mom was still hesitant to leave, but I assured her everything would be fine. For some reason my assurances were enough to convince her to go. Over time, I eventually realized how much influence I had over my mom's decisions and I learned to use that influence to my frequent advantage.

As soon as she was gone, Lucy couldn't resist asking the question that had been bothering her.

"Were you really going to give me a birthday spanking?"

"Spank-ings" he corrected her, "One for each year you've lived and one to grow on." He let the number sink in, then ponderously added "I haven't decided, yet. We'll see how well behaved you are. But I guess...one to start couldn't hurt!"

He suddenly swung his hand in her direction. Lucy shrieked and twisted away, managing to keep her bottom just beyond his swat. Then she dove behind me for protection in a fit of hysterical giggling. It was the first time I recall her ever turning to her big brother to protect her, and I took the honor seriously. It's probably why she trusted me so much in all her future predicaments. She knew I would always be there no matter how vulnerable her situation became.

Kevin set the evening schedule. We could play some games while waiting for the pizza to arrive. But after dinner it would be time to settle down. Since it was a weekend, we could watch a movie together after baths and before bed.

It was late autumn, and the days were getting shorter. There was also supposed to be a cold front moving in that evening. So, we decided to take a walk around the neighborhood while it was still light out. I should say, Kevin and I walked. Lucy spent most of the time riding on Kevin's back. But he was a good sport.

As we walked, Lucy finally summoned the courage to ask what we both must have been wondering.

"So, are we going to play another outdoor game? Like...'Pajama Hide and Seek'?" We both got quiet and waited for Kevin's answer.

He pondered a moment then said "Well, I do know a few fun games. Have you ever played 'Blind Squirrel'?" He asked, kicking an acorn down the sidewalk.

We both shook our heads. I had heard the saying 'Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while' but I didn't know what it meant and had certainly never heard of a game about it.

Our neighborhood was older with lots of big oak trees and there were at least a dozen squirrels within sight gathering up the acorns for winter. Kevin studied the sky and reckoned the sun wasn't quite ready to set yet. He must have decided it was still too bright for what he was planning.

"Tell you what, let's wait to order the pizza until later. That will give us something to eat during the movie. We can move bath time up and fit in a quick game after. How does that sound?"

Lucy smiled and nodded her agreement. I swallowed hard and nodded as well. Kevin's last game had left my sister naked and this one likely had the same potential. I wouldn't mind seeing how she had grown in the last year and a half.

By the time we got back to the house, a cool breeze had picked up and clouds were forming off to the west. Lucy went to take the first bath while Kevin stayed outside walking around the front yard. I should have known, but only realized much later that Kevin was making up these games on the spot.

As soon as she was done, I rushed to take my shower. I was so excited, in more ways than one. My little stiffy refused to go down the whole time. I stuffed it into my underwear and dressed in some pajama pants and a white t-shirt then hurried downstairs. Lucy still wasn't ready. She seemed to take longer and longer to get ready the older she got.

When she finally came down, I couldn't believe what she was wearing. She must have been reminiscing about last year because she had picked out a nightgown. She almost never wore nightgowns anymore and this one looked a little small for her. It was threadbare and barely reached past her panties which made her legs look even longer. She had dried her hair and wore it down with her sparkliest hairband. I also suspected she had snuck some of mom's lipstick, although the blush on her cheeks looked self-produced.

She stood waiting for Kevin to approve. So, she was caught completely off guard when he frowned instead.

"Hmm" he said, "I thought tomorrow was your birthday, Lucy."

"It is" she replied in bewilderment. "Is something wrong?"

"No, it's just that most people wear their birthday suit to bed on their birthday. You know, to celebrate." he explained.

Lucy looked crestfallen as she mentally scanned through her wardrobe catalog. "But...I don't have a birthday suit."

"Sure, you do, kiddo. Everybody does." Kevin lifted her face to show that he wasn't mad at her. "It's the suit God gives you when you're born."

He paused just long enough to watch his words register on her face. She went from fear at letting her new crush down, to confusion, to shock, then embarrassment at what he was suggesting. It actually bothered her that she had disappointed him because she failed to come downstairs in her birthday suit.

She fiddled with the hem of her nightgown as if she hated that she had ever put the accursed thing on. But Kevin didn't take the bait. He knew how to play the long game. He had planted the seed, the idea that Lucy should celebrate tonight in her birthday suit. Now he just had to wait for it to come to fruition.
Last edited by neverdoubted on Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 3 – Blind Squirrel

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 3 – Blind Squirrel

Kevin led us onto the porch and explained the game.

"Tonight, you two are going to be squirrels gathering acorns for the winter. That's phase 1. The more acorns you collect, the better chances you will have in phase 2. So be sure and gather as many as you can."

"Do we get a bucket or something?" I asked. I knew a storm drain where there would surely be lots of acorns, but I needed a way to carry them all.

"Do squirrels get buckets?" he replied. "Of course not! Although, I suppose you can store them in your cheeks." At that, he pinched my cheek jokingly before I swatted him away. Lucy didn't react. She looked like she was still distracted thinking about her birthday suit.

Kevin handed us each a timer and said "Ok, you have 15 minutes for phase 1. You can go anywhere in the neighborhood. But when these go off, you have to come straight back to the porch. No cheating and grabbing extra acorns along the way. Ok, go!"

Lucy scrambled down the porch and started collecting the few acorns that were dispersed in our yard. But then she noticed me walking briskly away and had the smart idea to follow. She soon realized I was headed toward the grove of trees in the greenway behind our neighborhood. I couldn't stop her, so I just let her tag along. That's all little sisters ever did anyway.

It was almost dusk when we got to the grove which was technically outside the neighborhood, but I figured Kevin wouldn't rebuke. The sun had set but light still lingered. There were more than enough acorns to go around. My hands were soon full, so I resorted to lifting the bottom of my shirt into a hammock. Lucy was similarly struggling with her load and decided to do the same thing. Only, she was wearing her nightgown instead of a shirt. When she pulled up her hem to make a hammock, I could see her panties peeking out underneath.

Pretty soon even the hammock was not big enough and every time I bent over to pick up an acorn, some would spill out the gaps. That's when I struck upon an ingenious idea. I took off my shirt, turned it upside down and tied the arms over the neck. It made a perfect sack!

I shivered. The breeze had turned colder and blew the leaves around us which made it harder to spot acorns. The cold front was moving in.

"Hey! No Fair! You're cheating." Lucy finally noticed my makeshift sack.

"I am not!", I retorted, "Kevin just said 'No buckets'. He didn't say anything about shirts."

Checkmate. Lucy clearly wasn't about to let me win on a technicality. Her hammock was already at its limit. At this rate, she would never survive phase 2. She only had one choice. She dumped out her acorns and stripped her nightgown up and off her body.

I couldn't believe it. It was still light out! There were at least 5 houses with direct sight of this grove. Someone inside any one of them could simply look outside and see my sister walking around it in nothing but her panties! I was momentarily distracted by the sight and forgot my own task.

She had definitely changed since I last saw her this undressed. Her panties hugged her bottom tightly, the only place that was starting to fill out. Her stomach had the slightest hourglass shape. And on her chest sat two little pink rosebuds. Her nipples were poking out, whether from excitement or from the cold, I couldn't tell. When she walked, her hips rocked slightly side to side. When did that start happening?

Pretty soon I realized studying my sister’s body was making me fall behind and I returned to my task. It was now getting dark quickly and becoming harder and harder to see the acorns. But I had a secret weapon. With just a couple minutes remaining, I made my way over to the storm drain. Just as I hoped, there were piles and piles of acorns stuck in the grate. I greedily shoveled them into my sack as fast as I could. Some of them were just empty shells or rotted from the moisture, but I must have gathered over a hundred good ones.

Lucy finally realized I was up to something and came over to investigate. She had copied my every move in this game, following me to the grove, and making a hammock then a sack out of her clothes. But this time I had outplayed her. Before she could grab even one acorn from the storm drain, the timers went off.

Furious and almost in tears, she turned and stomped for home, her cute little panty-clad bottom jiggling with every step. As I started to follow, a few icy drops of rain fell on my bare skin, and I shivered again, suddenly wishing I could put my shirt back on. My sister had it worse, though. At least I was wearing pants. She was out her in the cold with only her panties for warmth. And they didn't look like they did much to block the wind. She didn't appear to have any body fat for warmth, either. Poor girl.

"Well, well, well" Kevin commented when Lucy approached and he saw that she had turned her nightgown into a sack and was now in just her panties, "looks like somebody is finally starting to get into the birthday spirit."

Her arms were crossed tightly across her little chest, maybe because of the bitter breeze or maybe to keep her nipples hidden from her dreamboat babysitter, at least a bit longer. She handed Kevin her sack and stuck out her bottom lip in a pout.

"Mikey cheated." She declared, then proceeded to recount the story on the verge of tears the whole time. How could anyone fall for that?

I should have expected Kevin to side with her. I had assumed that no one in his right mind would accept Lucy's evidence. But Kevin wasn't really thinking with his right mind. He called it the 'birthday girl bonus' then he reached into my pile and transferred a giant handful of acorns over to her sack. My haul had started out at least three times bigger than hers. Now it was down to about double. But I couldn't really complain. After all, I had bent the rules a few times and I still had a major advantage.

For phase 2, Kevin produced a blindfold (that explains the name of the game) and two completely white acorns he had found. I guess they were albino or something. He called them the 'Seeds of Spring' and mixed one into each of our sacks.

"The object is to keep pulling out acorns from your opponent's haul. Whoever finds their Seed of Spring in the shortest number of tries is the winner. The loser has to stay out here and "bury" the rest of the seeds in order to survive the winter while the winner gets to go inside where it's warm and eat pizza!"

My stomach grumbled at the mention of pizza. Kevin declared that the birthday girl should get to go first. He affixed Lucy's blindfold and guided her hand into my sack. She made the cutest sight, blindfolded and sitting on her knees wearing nothing but the briefest panties modestly trying to keep one arm and hand covering her little chest.

She pulled out a regular, old acorn and Kevin called out "no luck for the blind squirrel on her first attempt. Keep trying."

Lucy kept trying, and kept pulling out regular, old acorns. As Kevin kept tally, my confidence kept growing.

At some point, Lucy gave up trying to cover herself and I was treated to an up-close view of her nipples. They were small but stiff, like little pink rosebuds with lighter pink around the outside. The rest of her skin was flawless. Her chest was still flat, but if you looked closely, you could start to make out the outline of where her breasts would soon begin sprouting.

I noticed Kevin checking her out as well. Between repeatedly studying her little nipples, he kept shifting around to admire her behind.

Finally, after 48 tries, she got the right one and Kevin declared "The Seed of Spring!".

When the blindfold had shifted to me, I took a deep breath and started pulling acorns. I wasn't too worried, at least at first. Lucy's collection was much smaller. Surely, I could find the white acorn in 48 tries. But soon my tally grew into the 20's then the 30's and I started getting nervous.

I tried to think back if Kevin had said specifically what the punishment was for losing and couldn't remember. Last time, he had made Lucy serve me naked breakfast in bed. I would die of embarrassment if I had to do that to her. Especially now that I had started puberty.

At 40 I started sweating. And although I couldn't see her because of my blindfold, I could sense Lucy's excitement at her growing prospect of winning. She started holding her breath, and every time I pulled out a normal acorn, she let out a gasp of relief.

When I hit 45, she couldn't resist the urge to taunt me.

"What's the matter, Mikey. Is the blind squirrel having trouble finding his little nut?" she jabbed me in my ribs, then squealed with delight when I pulled out number 46.

"Shut up, Goosey" I replied, knowing that she hated that nickname.

1...try...left. With trepidation, I felt around the bag and took inventory. There were too many acorns left. Twenty, at least. I knew from math class that gave me less than 5% chance. I wracked my brain for any clue. Anything that would aid me. Time was running out. I was about to give up and just pick one, when inspiration struck.

"There's got to be something about that acorn." I thought, "It looks different...maybe…it feels different, too!"

Desperately, I started fondling each acorn for anything that felt out of place.

"Come on, kiddo. Stop stalling." Kevin urged.

Then, I felt it! An acorn with tiny grooves in it which made it clearly rougher than the others. This had to be it!

I heroically pulled it from the bag and held it above my head to Lucy's audible dismay. Kevin called out "The Seed of Spring!" as a gust of wind swirled the leaves in our yard in a dramatic display.

Kevin declared me the winner. He got out a Ziplock bag and poured all the acorns into it. Then turned to my sister ominously. Lucy was distraught. She had come so close only to lose on the last acorn. She stood and huddled in her panties, her back against wind, awaiting punishment.

"Lucy, as the losing squirrel, you have to go bury all the acorns in order to survive the winter. Go around and place exactly one acorn on each doorstep. Keep going until this bag is empty. No skipping or repeating houses."

Kevin had contrived to send my little sister around to the front door of every single house nearby wearing nothing but her panties. Each encounter would bring her dangerously close to being caught by someone. And there had to be at least 150 acorns in that bag! She might even have to go to other neighborhoods to complete her task.

And the temperature was dropping by the minute. A tiny pair of panties would be little to no help. I shivered at the thought. At least the rain had held off. I started to feel bad for her. After all, I had dishonored the spirit of the game by figuring out how to detect the right acorn. But then I remembered how she had taunted me, and I didn't feel so bad anymore.

Lucy took the bag, saying nothing. To her credit, she didn't argue or complain. She merely took a deep breath as if gathering her nerve for the task, then turned toward the street. But before she took off, Kevin added one more thing.

"Cheer up, Lucy. You'll be back in no time.” He said, “In fact, it could be fun. I bet you could even do it in your birthday suit. I dare you!"

Dare.

There it was. I had no idea how much that one word would change everything. Lucy's eyes fluttered and she looked taken aback. Like she had never heard that word before. Something clicked in her brain, and I could tell, somehow, that she was going to accept and complete Kevin's dare, risks be damned.

I saw it coming, but I still couldn't believe it when my sister lowered her panties to the ground and stepped out of them. There was fear and humiliation on her face, but it was also mixed with determination. Without a word, my naked sister stepped off the porch and set out into the night; the after-image of her little round bottom burned into my memory.

Kevin and I went to the kitchen and grabbed some pizza. Then we moved to the living room where we setup the movie and sat to await her return. 10 minutes we waited, then 20. Still Lucy was not back. It was starting to get cold in there, so I went and got a blanket. I knew she would appreciate it when she got back. But in solidarity, I didn't use it yet, nor did I put my own shirt back on.

I waited and worried for her, trying to imagine what she was going through. Walking from house to house completely naked. Forcing herself to walk all the way up to each front door over and over and place an acorn on each doorstep.

What if she got caught? Would someone call the police? And what about the cold? Was she going to get sick from this? She must be freezing by now!

Then, finally, after 35 minutes, the front doorbell rang. I jumped up and opened it to see my naked sister holding an empty Ziplock bag. She had one last acorn in her hand which she bent over to place on our own doorstep.

"I did it, Mikey!" she said with a weak smile, then added "I'm cold."

Her whole body was pink. I ushered her into the living room and sat her down on the couch. Her teeth were chattering. I unfolded the blanket and as soon as I sat down, she burrowed under the covers and crawled on top of me. Her skin was like ice, and I regretted that I had not put my own shirt on first. But with her curled up in my lap, I don't think I could get back up.

"Warm me up, Mikey. Warm me up." she begged. Her big doe-eyes looked up at me pleadingly while her whole body clung to me for warmth. Her teeth were still chattering.

I had to do something, so I started rubbing her arms, then her back. She had goosebumps everywhere. I thought my hands were cold, but her skin was colder. I just kept rubbing and I guess the friction along with our shared body heat, not to mention our skin-to-skin contact, started to thaw her out.

The rubbing warmed my hands until, finally, she stopped shivering and nestled her head into the crick of my neck. Kevin reluctantly started the movie. He was clearly envious of my position. With the goosebumps faded, her skin was the softest thing I had ever felt, and I couldn’t seem to stop.

She whispered up to me conspiratorially, “Mr. Beski saw me.”

“What? How?” I wondered aloud.

“He opened his door just as I was walking up.” She was blushing as she told the story.

“How did you get away? Did you run?” I asked.

“I couldn’t run. I had to finish. So, I just walked up to him and handed him his acorn. I said ‘Happy Thanksgiving’ and just turned and walked away.” She said, then added “Stop it, that tickles” as my hands had reached her ribcage and smooth stomach. She wriggled on my lap, grabbed my hands and pushed them down onto her bottom, which I’m not sure she intended.

I froze. I was touching a naked girl’s bottom! My hands, acting on instinct, gave them a little squeeze which provoked another reaction from her. She grabbed my hands and moved them further down on her legs.

“Warm my legs up, Mikey” she pleaded. And so, I did. Anything for my little sister.

Then I felt something poking me and made the mistake of looking down. Her bare chest was hugging mine which caused her little rock-hard nipples to poke into me. I wondered if she needed me to warm them up, too. That’s when I realized her nipples weren’t the only thing that was rock hard. My penis was engorged but bent down uncomfortably between my legs. And the way Lucy was sitting made it impossible for me to adjust.

I tried to ignore my discomfort and just watch the movie, but every time my hands stopped moving, Lucy let out a whimper of dissatisfaction. I guess Kevin finally got fed up with the situation and intervened.

He paused the movie and ordered me to go put the pizza boxes in the trash and put away the leftovers. I reluctantly complied, and as I was leaving the room, I realized his true motive. He snatched away the blanket that Lucy and I had been using and laid it over himself. By the time I got back from my chore, Lucy was eagerly snuggling up to Kevin and he got to spend the rest of the movie keeping my naked sister warm.

Worn out from all the excitement and exertion, Lucy didn’t make it to the end of the movie. Kevin scooped her up and she wrapped her naked arms and legs around him. He supported her by her bottom and carried her upstairs to bed. I followed behind and eavesdropped before going to my own bedroom.

“Do I get to put on my nightgown now?” she asked.

“Not yet, Lucy” he said, “If you can make it the whole night, you’ll have good luck for the next year. In fact, you should sleep in your birthday suit every birthday from now on. I dare you!”

Lucy yawned a tired “ok” and practically sank into her bed as Kevin tucked her in. I wouldn’t have guessed that she even processed his dare. But I should have known better. I have since been able to confirm that Lucy still honors that dare and sleeps naked every year on her birthday. But that’s a story for another time.

The next morning, Lucy came downstairs in regular play clothes. I don’t know why I expected her to still be naked. I guess I was just getting used to it. Kevin left mid-morning since mom was due back. As soon as he was gone, I asked Lucy if she had a good time.

“Oh, no!” she replied, seriously, “I couldn’t relax because I kept waiting for Mr. Kevin to give me my birthday spankings. It’s a good thing he forgot!”
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 4 - Mr. Beski

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 4 - Mr. Beski

The following summer, mom lost her job and had to take another one that required her to work weekends. That left her in a pickle of what to do with us kids.

"Maybe Mr. Kevin could watch us." Lucy suggested.

"Oh, never again", mom decreed, "Mrs. Callum said Kevin 'accidentally' walked in on her daughter while she was in the bath. You don't want Mr. Kevin to see you naked, do you?"

Lucy gulped, which made me snicker. Mr. Kevin had already done a lot more than see Lucy naked.

Ultimately, mom decided I was old enough and responsible enough to be in charge. I had just graduated from 6th grade, after all, and would be starting Junior High next year. Actually, it was because we were out of money, and she knew she didn't have to pay me.

The first Saturday, mom was nervous before she left for work. She made us promise not to leave the neighborhood and we weren't allowed to have any friends over or open the door to strangers. That left us with few options.

Even though our elementary school was within walking distance, our neighborhood didn't have any other kids in it. I learned that it was designed as a retirement community, but dad found a loophole in the bylaws. That's how our young family ended up there. It was a nice house, but very boring to grow up with no other kids nearby.

We still didn't own any video games and had played our board games a million times by then. So, the TV was really to be our only source of entertainment that first Saturday. I was dying of boredom and knew we wouldn't survive every Saturday cooped up like this. I intended to ask mom for more freedom if today went ok. I knew she would capitulate. She always did when pushed. She was too passive and agreeable. Maybe that's why she could never advance in any of her jobs.

By mid-morning the excitement of being home alone was wearing off and Lucy started to get restless. I'm not sure what she expected today to be like, but this wasn't it.

"Mikeey" she whined in a little girl voice, but I had mastered the secret art passed down between big brothers for ages and tuned her out.

"Mikeeeeeey, I'm bored." she persisted. She was growing fast and would soon be a teenager, but she could still be that annoying little sister when she wanted too (the role she was born to play).

"Miiiikeeee, can we play a game?"

"Go away, Lucy Goosey. I don't want to play a game with you. Go read a book or something." I thought would be the end of it, but I was wrong. She had just paused to gather the courage for her next statement.

"Dare me, Mikey." she asked trepidly.

An innocent request. And I was too dense to pick up on her true meaning.

"Ok," I offered, "I dare you to...be silent for the next hour, Ha!" I laughed at my own cleverness and went back to watching TV.

"Noooo, not like that," she complained. Then in a quivering voice, she made her intention clear. "It has to be a real dare, like...a birthday suit dare."

My heart skipped a beat. Slowly, my thick skull pieced it all together. For Lucy, today was a babysitter day. It must have tickled something in her subconscious; an urge that she needed to scratch. Only Mr. Kevin and his antics weren't around anymore. So, I had to step up.

I could just dare her to strip down naked and spend the afternoon with me. But something told me that idea wouldn't fly. It had to be risky and creative. I struggled to think, to channel Kevin's creative games, but my mind was blank. Spin the bottle? Nah. You can't even play that with only two people. I wracked my brain and tried to recall what special ingredients had made those previous adventures succeed.

Pajama Hide and Seek? That didn't sound very creative to me. Pretty obvious premise, really. And what about Blind Squirrel? We were literally just picking up acorns! Looking back, it was just silly.

That's when it dawned on me. The game doesn't matter. It's just a vehicle to the real fun. Lucy didn't remember the games. She remembered the feelings she got, from the dare! Now I knew the perfect vehicle. Mr. Beski! I sat up with a scheming smile and gave her my full attention. Lucy's face lit up.

"You're not going to chicken out now, are you?" I probed.

"No," she answered firmly, but then she wavered. "Well, tell me what it is, first."

"That's not how it works. Either you're in or you're out. I'm not so sure you're actually taking this seriously." I said and started to turn my attention back to the TV.

"No, Mikeeey!" she whined with a bit of desperation in her voice “I swear, I'll do it. Please, dare me."

I let her dangle a few more seconds before turning back to make my offer.

"Ok, but to prove you are really serious about going through with this. I want you to go up to your room and change into your...birthday suit...and meet me at the front door. Then I'll give you your dare."

The color drained from her face and gradually returned in the form of a blush. I figured that would be the end of it. Her body was changing, and she was experiencing new feelings that she wanted to explore. But now that I had called her bluff, she would surely back out. I gave extremely low odds that she would even bother to climb the stairs and even lower that she would come back down in her birthday suit.

Then, as if to make her out to be the unreasonable one, I added "It's nothing I haven't seen before."

It was fun to shock her like that. But she shocked me right back when, without a word, she stood up and marched out of the living room and up the stairs. When I heard her bedroom door close, I thought "Oh shit!" and my heart started pounding.

I scrambled off the couch and ran to the kitchen. There had been a letter addressed to Mr. Beski across the street and down a few houses that the mailman mis-delivered to our house. He was always doing things like that. For a moment I panicked when I couldn't find it. But then I saw mom had pushed everything into a pile. Eureka!

I grabbed the letter, quickly tamped down the tent in my pants, then went to stand by the front door.

True to her word, my sister soon appeared at the top of the stairs in her birthday suit, naked as the day she was born, and paused as if giving me a chance to inspect her. I hadn't seen her naked in over 6 months. Apparently, she had spent them advancing through several girl stages of metamorphosis. Since around Thanksgiving, she had exclusively taken to wearing thick, cozy lounge wear; possibly a side-effect of the blind squirrel event when her poor little bare body had been exposed to so much cold. Fortunately for her, today was a sunny summer day.

Through the winter and spring, I wasn't able to notice much difference because of her bulky clothes. But underneath those woolen cocoons, her body had definitely been changing. She had been growing out her hair and I knew it now came down to her shoulders. But she had put it up into a ponytail for this task. That left her neck and shoulders bare which added an elegant slenderness and also made her look taller.

Her baby fat was almost completely gone and there were curves everywhere. Her hourglass-shaped torso was even more pronounced and below her narrow waist her body widened just slightly into the beginnings of hips.

I couldn't see her bottom from this angle, but her legs, which had always been an alluring asset of hers, had grown even more enticing. They were no longer just skinny sticks with bony knees. Now she actually had some muscle tone. I don't know where she had developed that. It's not like she worked out or anything. It must have just been a natural gift from her creator. Her calf muscles narrowed into petite ankles and feet. She wore bright pink polish on her toenails, the exact same shade as her nipples. Oh, did I forget to mention her nipples?

It was actually the first thing I noticed when she appeared at the top of the stairs. Boobies. Not very big yet, but my little sister had grown boobies. Rather, it was more accurate to say my sister was in the process of growing boobies. Young skin is very supple. And as a child, I remember being able to gather my skin and baby fat around a single spot. On my stomach, for example. I could sort of pile it up into a mound. But, of course, as soon as I let go, it would snap back where it came from.

On Lucy, it was as if God had gathered up two little mounds on her chest. But they didn't snap back when He let go. They stayed there for all to admire his creation.

She stood tall with good posture, back straight and slender shoulders drawn back. Her newly growing asset was proudly thrust out ahead of her. As she began her graceful descent, her leg muscles flexed to carry her stair to stair, but then relaxed back into a perfect feminine shape.

Of course, my eyes were drawn to the apex of her thighs where her two pussy lips flashed between each step. They had grown more pronounced and puffier from what I remembered. But they were completely hairless and closed tightly against the world, not quite ready to blossom yet.

I was struck dumb as I watched her descend. Where did that little girl known as “Lucy” go? In this creature flashed the promises of a woman grown. Only the immaturity on her chest and genitals held her back. But then she stumbled over the last stair and came to the landing with a thud. The illusion of womanhood was shattered, and the 11-year-old girl was back.

She came up to me and stood with one hand at her side. The other she demurely moved to cover her pussy. That left her chest exposed. Stiff, pink nipples capped her nascent breast cones perfectly. They bent up toward me as if to say "hello". The best way to describe them was 'perky'.

Second-thoughts flooded my brain. I couldn't send my near-teenage sister outside on a naked dare. This was no childish prank. I had to keep her safe.

"I'm not sure this is such a good idea, Lucy" I started regretfully.

"Mikeee" she cut me off and shifted into classic little sister tantrum mode.

"I did what you said." she insisted, meaning she had gone through with putting on her birthday suit for me and it was now up to me to hold up my end of the bargain.

She whined and pouted. She engaged her entire body in the protest, except for her hand, which she kept firmly in place over her pussy. It would have been annoying, but with her naked, everything about it was just adorable. Whenever she stomped her foot, everything jiggled.

"I did what you said, " she repeated sullenly, "now you have to. You have to dare me. Dare me, Mikey."

I had half expected her to back out when I gave her the chance. Now I realized how much she wanted to follow through. She needed this like an addict who hadn't gotten a fix in months. So, against my better judgement, I finally caved.

With as much ceremony as I could summon, I pulled out Mr. Beski's mail. Lucy's tantrum stopped in a flash and her whole body tensed in anticipation of my forthcoming words. I took another look at her bare chest, just to commit the image to memory. Somehow her nipples looked even stiffer now.

"Lucy Jenkins, I dare you to personally hand-deliver this letter to Mr. Beski in your birthday suit."

Her eyes fluttered. I watched the realization hit home on her face as she processed my dare. Mr. Beski had already seen her naked once before. She had handed him an acorn during her blind squirrel punishment. That encounter had been very brief and dark. Who knows how good the old man’s vision was?

Showing up at his house in the dead of night could have been dismissed as a random occurrence. But purposefully coming to his house a second time in broad daylight would multiply her embarrassment. She would have no excuse for being there or for why she wasn't wearing any clothes. That's what made it the perfect dare.

I could tell from the look on her face, that she was already committed to going through with it. But she bit her lip in concentration, obviously still struggling with something.

Finally she asked "How will I explain it?"

I knew exactly what she meant. What excuse could young girl possibly have to show up at the house of a retired old Hungarian immigrant completely naked? I pretended I didn't understand her question, just to make her explain it to me.

"Explain what?" I asked intentionally obtusely.

"Explain my..." Lucy huffed in exasperation then gestured down her body, "my birthday suit!" Having drawn attention to her nakedness, the blush on her face spread down her neck and onto her chest.

Mr. Beski lived across the street and only four houses down. Knowing she would blame me if I let her back out now, I opened the front door and started pushing her towards it.

"I don't know, Goosey," I offered uselessly, "but you have about four yards between here and Mr. Beski's house. I'm sure you'll think of something. And no covering up, either."

Then I unceremoniously gave my naked sister a final nudge onto the porch and closed the door behind her, latching the deadbolt with a thud of finality lest she get cold feet and try to turn back.

I rushed to a nearby window to watch what she would do. She hadn't moved but was peering out from the relative safety of our porch into the bright street. She must be trying to build the nerve to take that first step. Or maybe she was looking for signs of life, someone walking their dog or out doing yardwork. But fortunately for her, it was the hottest part of a sunny, summer day, and I knew old people liked to do their walking early.

Finally, she took that first cautious step. Then another, her eyes peeled for any indication of a stirring neighbor. She instinctively started to cover herself with her hands again, then must have remembered my last command and dropped them back to her side. When she reached the steps leading off our porch onto the sidewalk, I got my first real chance to see her rounded bottom. Like everything else on her body, it was gorgeous. Firm and tight with just the right amount of jiggle when she walked.

Lucy scrambled across the street and started down the opposing sidewalk, her head scanning constantly back and forth, her shoulders flinching at phantom sounds. Being a 12-year-old pubescent boy, I had recently discovered the joys of masturbation. I took care of the urge at least twice a day, and whenever the need struck. As she walked out of sight, I was struck with the strongest urge I had ever experienced to that point.

I rushed to the bathroom to relieve the pressure, reliving the scenes in my mind that I had just experienced. I came quickly but the urge did not go away like it usually did. I was still rock hard. I actually came a second time before the urge started to subside. I cleaned up and rushed back in case I had missed her return and she was waiting locked out on the porch. But she wasn't back yet, so I sat by the window and waited.

I was too nervous to sit for very long and was soon pacing. When she wasn't back after 20 minutes, I started to get panicky. Ill thoughts crept in. What did I really know about Mr. Beski? We had only met him a couple times. His family moved here from Hungary. He was retired. His kids were grown, and he lived alone ever since his wife died.

That wasn't much to go on. Mr. Beski could be a serial killer for all I knew. My imagination started running wild. I wanted to call the cops and report that my neighbor had kidnapped my sister and was turning her birthday suit into a curtain or something. But if that were true, wasn't I an accomplice? After all, it was me who had sent the naked little girl to his doorstep.

Just then, to my great relief, I saw Lucy jogging down the sidewalk toward our house. She bounded across the yard and up the steps and I opened the front door to let her in. Finally freed from the 'no covering up' rule, her hand snapped back over her pussy as soon as she crossed the threshold, too quickly for me to get a good look.

She was out of breath and eyeing the stairs, probably eager to get dressed again. But I refused to let her go until she had recounted everything that happened, starting from the beginning.

"I was so nervous, Mikey," she began, "My legs were so heavy. I could barely walk over there. It was the hardest thing I've ever done, pushing that doorbell. Mr. Beski recognized me immediately. His accent is pretty thick, and I had trouble understanding him. I finally realized he was saying that he couldn't recall my name and was asking me to introduce myself. Then he invited me inside."

Lucy eyed the stairs again. She was rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet like she needed to pee or something. She must have had an allergic reaction to something in Mr. Beski's house because she kept reaching up to scratch places on her chest.

She continued her story. "He introduced himself as Stephen Beski, but explained that was his Americanated? name, or something. I guess when his family immigrated here, their actual names were too hard to pronounce. Then he begged my pardon and asked why I was naked."

I raised my eyebrows at her, eager to hear her answer.

"I told him that mom had lost her job recently and that we were getting so poor that mom is making us go naked on Saturdays to save money. And he believed me!"

I was impressed. It was a ludicrous excuse if you really thought about it, but on the surface, it could actually fit. I mean, with no clothes on, you could lower your A/C bills and it would mean less loads of laundry. Perhaps in his culture, young children often ran around naked. Almost anyone would agree that Lucy was perhaps a bit too old for that sort of thing. But I had to give her credit for coming up with something.

"Then he said I should stay a while and have some tea. He got out a picture album and showed me pictures of his family. He asked how old I was and showed me a picture of his grandson who is about my age and that he would really like me. He kept staring at my body when he talked, especially between my legs.” Then she quickly added this note, “I didn't cover up, though, I promise, even when I was sitting down."

I guess it was important for her to let me know she had fully honored the dare.

"I finished my tea and was about to leave, when he said he wanted to make me something. I think he was just stalling and didn't want me to leave. He said his parents started a clothing shop in town and he worked there for many years as a tailor before he retired and had to sell it. But he still had lots of the machines and tools and could make me a beautiful dress."

"I tried to refuse. I told him we were fine, and mom wouldn't accept charity. But he insisted. He said if I didn't like it, I didn't have to keep it. So, he made me stand like this," she demonstrated for me by standing like a mannequin with both arms outstretched. When she did it, I got to see her pussy again briefly. It looked different somehow, pinker, and glowing - if that is even possible. Then she snapped her hand back down and it was gone.

"Anyway, he wrapped this measuring band all over my body then wrote down a bunch of numbers. It was SOOO embarrassing, but he told me it was necessary to get a proper fit. As I was leaving, he told me he would place a fabric order immediately and that maybe some Saturday soon I could come back for a fitting. I told him 'thanks', but that I was busy and then I got out of there before he could think up another reason to keep me around. I hope I never have to go back there. The End. Can I go now?"

I gave her permission, and she hurried up the stairs. I figured she was going to pee, but instead of going into the bathroom, I heard her bedroom door slam closed. I went and watched TV, musing about how much fun it had been to give Lucy that dare. She came downstairs about an hour later fully dressed and looking much more relaxed. She was finally able to settle down and even watched TV with me. She was curled up on the couch fast asleep by the time mom got home.

Author's Note: Stay Tuned for Chapter 5 - The Sleepwalker.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 5 - The Sleepwalker

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 5 - The Sleepwalker

Most of the summer passed before the word "Dare" was uttered again in our house. We settled into a good routine. Of course, our neighborhood had nothing geared for kids. So, our best chances of entertainment required us to venture beyond. I convinced mom to let us roam further, which helped. We gravitated to my old elementary school. During the school year, I had often ridden my bike to school when the weather was good and could get there in about 10 minutes. But with Lucy in tow, it always took longer.

In addition to costing no money, the school was kind of a de facto meeting place for kids of surrounding neighborhoods to come and play ball or just to play on the swings. I didn't hurt that Lucy and I were both kind of treated like celebrities there. I was seen a mature graduate about to venture forth into Junior High School. And Lucy proved very popular, too. She would be a sixth grader there in the fall. They generally ruled elementary school as the big fish.

As one of the older, and taller, kids I spent much of my time on the basketball court. But she preferred to hold court on the jungle gym. Occasionally I would spot her setting out to make a circuit of the grounds, as if a queen surveying her domain. Wherever she went the crowds parted for her. Boys paused their play to watch, and a gaggle of girls trailed behind her like guppies in her wake.

I had to admit my sister was becoming a head-turner. Every time I caught a boy staring too long, I had to smile. I knew exactly what he was thinking; undressing her with his eyes and trying to imagine what she looked like under those clothes. But I was the only one who really knew. Well, me and Mr. Beski. My favorite move was to wait until she was passing by the court. Then I knew I could always get around my defender because he would be distracted by my sister’s striking beauty.

Mom took a second job, so we didn't see much of her that summer. She usually came home and collapsed into bed. Sometimes I could hear her complaining to her sister over the phone about her scumbag boss. I guess she had gotten passed over for a promotion she was hoping for and that's why she had to get another job.

Lucy continued to develop over the summer. And I had a front row seat. The sunshine bleached even lighter streaks into her blonde hair and her skin developed a healthy glow. She was always putting on lip gloss with her friends which only accentuated how plump they had grown. Her lips weren't the only thing growing plumper. The two cones on her chest continued to swell and grow. They pulled her t-shirts away from her body, and when she ran it was impossible not to stare at all the jiggling.

She learned when she batted her long eyelashes at a boy, he would get lost in her piercing blue eyes and gladly give up the swing for her. And whenever she did cartwheels in the field with her friends, nearby boys held their breath watching her shirt rise perilously close to showing more than just her stomach and rib cage. If mom weren't so tired all the time and were paying closer attention, she probably would have gotten Lucy some training bras by now.

That's pretty much how our summer went. My friends would go off to camp or some far-flung family vacation destination. But we couldn't afford anything like that. We spent our days roaming closer to home. Rainy days were the worst since it drove the other kids indoors to play with their toys and video games. Can you tell I'm a little bitter about that last part?

When the skies cleared, they would venture back out chattering about their latest Zelda adventures. That's how, one day, Billy Benson became the luckiest kid around. I was beginning to think maybe Lucy had outgrown her penchant for daring escapades. Except for going out of her way to avoid Mr. Beski's house, everything looked back to normal. But alas, her subconscious itch did return.

Billy and I weren't really that close of friends. But we were in the same grade, and I had known him in school. We sort of got closer that summer on the basketball court and that's how I convinced him to let me play his Super Nintendo. Don't laugh. For a 90's kid, that was the ultimate in home video game entertainment. But he said if we played at his house, his mom would make us take turns with his little brothers. So, he offered to bring it over to my house for the afternoon!

I was ecstatic. I rushed home to straighten up the living room and make sure everything was perfect. I gathered what meager snacks I could find and even made a pitcher of powdered lemonade, anything to keep Billy around as long as possible.

Lucy was not allowed to go out without me and, faced with the prospect of being stuck at home with nothing to do, she grew antsy watching me get ready. Technically, we weren't allowed to have anyone over to the house with mom gone, but I knew I could change the rules with mom when she got home.

"Mikey, I'm bored" she began. Something twitched beneath the surface of my brain, but it was not formed enough to break through. I had climbed behind our TV and was checking wires to make sure it was ready to connect Billy's Super Nintendo; not that I knew what I was even looking at. I was just letting out nervous energy.

"Mikeeey!" she continued, "It's not fair. How come you get to have a friend over and I don't? What am I supposed to do for 2 hours? Come on, Mikeeeeeey..."

Then, just as her tantrum was winding down, she uttered those two magic words; so softly I think even she was surprised they came out of her mouth.

"Dare me."

My hands froze and for a moment I forgot what I was doing. I initially thought I was imagining things. But then, she repeated it, this time with more force.

"Dare me, Mikey."

At that, my heart started pounding. It had been 3 months since her last dare, and I hadn’t seriously considered the prospect of another one. I met her pleading gaze and could practically see the need in her eyes. The remembered how much determination she had put into the previous tasks. Once she accepted, she would not stop until the urge was satisfied. The possibilities were limitless.

My penis grew uncomfortably large in my pants as my second head kicked into overdrive filling my first one with ideas. I realized I had been hoping for this chance to occur again. And now, here it was. But she had chosen the worst possible moment. Billy was likely already on his way over with his Super Nintendo in tow. I was finally getting my chance to play video games and somehow my bratty little sister had figured out a way to derail the whole thing. Still, her pleading eyes convinced me that I had to help her.

I adjusted the raging boner in my shorts and climbed out from behind the TV; my mind swirling with possibilities. Once Lucy sensed I was pondering her request, her face lit up in a bright, relieved smile. Then her whole body tensed in excited anticipation. A plan started to coalesce, and soon I had worked out a perfect solution. A way to dare Lucy while still getting to play. And I was going to make Billy Benson the luckiest kid around by giving him a front row seat to my sister's next revealing dare.

She hung on my every word as I finished working out the particulars in my mind and began to reveal her dare. "Lucy, I dare you, while Billy is here, to pretend that you suffer from sleepwalking."

That part wasn't particularly embarrassing. Plenty of kids went through phases of sleepwalking. Just like wetting the bed or night terrors, it usually passed as they grew older. So, I wasn't surprised when she looked at me confused.

I continued, "I'll explain it to Billy when he gets here. So, you'll be upstairs like you're taking a nap. Then, whenever you're ready, you're going to sleepwalk down to the living room and sit with us. Do you think you can do that?"

She nodded slowly but was still understandably confused at why that was supposed to be a big deal. That's when I revealed my nefarious twist.

"Remember that footie Pikachu suit Aunt Julie got us?" I asked, and she nodded again.

"That's what I want you to be wearing when you come down. Nothing else. And only the hood. Let the rest of the costume trail behind you like a cape. Got it?"

There it was! There was her cute little blush. It finally arrived when she realized how much of her cute little growing body Billy would get to see. Just then the door rang, and I grinned at the perfect timing.

"Remember, you have to act like you're asleep the whole time, or he will be able to tell you're faking. When I say the magic words 'bunny rabbit', you're allowed to wake up and run out of the room."

I could tell she was still processing my dare as I pushed her to the stairs. She didn't have a problem going up. I knew it would be much harder coming down. If she chickened out, at least Billy and I would get to play in peace. I adjusted my boner one last time to prevent any awkwardness then welcomed Billy in. We went into the living room, and he hooked up his Super Nintendo while I laid out the snacks.

"We have to be quiet, " I told him regretfully, " my sister is upstairs taking a nap."

"Lucy?" he asked, I should have guessed he knew her name. Every boy knew about Lucy. "Isn't she a little old for naps?"

"Yeah," I explained, "but she hasn't been sleeping well lately; ever since she started sleepwalking. It's kinda weird, but the doctor said she'll grow out of it."

Now that I had set the stage, it was up to Lucy. I pictured her wrestling herself up there; trying to gather enough nerve to come down here. Not having a deadline probably made it even worse. I had just left it as 'whenever you're ready'. How could a naked girl ever be ready to show her growing body off to an older neighborhood boy?

At least while I waited, I got to pass the time with Super Mario. We sat on the floor right in front of the TV - controller cords weren't very long back then. I hate to admit it, but I sucked. I simply didn't have as much practice as Billy. We alternated lives and his turns ended up being much longer than mine. But I was still having a blast. While he played, I kept the doorway to the living room in my periphery, eagerly awaiting my sister's debut. Then, finally, it happened.

"Holy Shit!" I heard Billy exclaim.

I had been in the middle of one of my turns, when Billy had noticed motion at the doorway. It was Lucy, dressed just as I had dared her. The Pikachu outfit had slits in the hood so you could stick your hair through. Lucy had donned the hood and made her hair up into pigtails; sticking them through to look like ears. The rest of the yellow, footy outfit hung uselessly behind her. She was wearing nothing else.

However, apparently, she had decided coming in empty handed would just be too difficult. So, to comfort herself, she carried her teddy bear wrapped in her right arm and snuggled to her breast. She didn't stop at the doorway but proceeded into the room to lay down on her stomach and elbows right between us as if simply coming in to watch Saturday morning cartoons.

Her face was completely blank as she stared at the TV with heavy-lidded eyes. It was a performance for the ages. If I didn't know better, I would have thought she really was sleepwalking. Only the blush on her face, the one thing she couldn't control, betrayed her act. But the redness on her cheeks could have been explained away as mere heat from her pillow.

I forgot I had been playing, and Mario quickly died. I looked over at Billy. He had a hungry look in his eyes; like he was going to devour her. I was ready with my spiel.

"It's ok, Billy," I quickly gave the excuse I had prepared for why my sister was sitting between us with barely a scrap of clothing on. Fortunately for her, the way the outfit had fallen mostly covered up her bottom.

I continued "The doctor explained this, too. When she sleepwalks, her body automatically goes through the motions of things, like brushing her teeth, or getting dressed. But it doesn't always work out the right way. She probably thinks she's fully dressed right now."

I hoped it was convincing enough, but from the look on Billy's face, it didn't matter. I could have told him she was an alien robot, and he wouldn't care. As long as he got to look at her naked body.

"Holy Shit, dude! Your sister is smoking hot!" He exclaimed. It was a little awkward to be discussing this topic with my classmate. Especially since Lucy was sitting right there listening to everything we said.

"Whatever, man. Come on, it's your turn." I tried to steer him back to the game, but he was having none of it.

He said, "You can take my turn." and went right back to studying Lucy.

Billy stared at my nearly naked sister while I played his turn. I was still a noobie and had to concentrate to get through the level. When I looked over, I saw Billy had decided to move the Pikachu outfit to get a better view. It now draped off to the side of her body leaving her naked bottom completely exposed.

"Dude," he mused, " did you know that last year my baseball team voted that your sister had the best ass in the whole school? Even better than all the sixth graders! I wish I had a camera. The guys will never believe this!" Then he added "Do you have a camera?"

I noticed Lucy's eyes bulge slightly as I shook my head. But fortunately, Billy was too distracted by her ass to notice. Then his eyes made their way up her body where her newly forming breasts were hanging down enticingly.

"Hey, look. She even has tits!"

He started to reach out and cop a feel. That's when I knew I had to pump the brakes a bit before things got out of hand.

"Woah!" I warned, "don't touch her or you might wake her up. The doctor said that could be dangerous." I didn't explain how that could be dangerous, but he seemed to accept it. "She has to wake up naturally, on her own, or she could end up in a coma."

Disappointed, Billy reluctantly stayed his hand. But he did rearrange his position, laying in such a way to get a much closer look at her little hanging treasures.

We resumed our game. On my turns, Billy made continuous comments about Lucy's various exposed body parts and how hot she was. On his turns, she would use the distraction and dart her eyes over at me, begging me for help. It was hilarious watching her emotionally squirm while at the same time practically unable to move a muscle. At one point, his mouth was so close to her that he could have stuck out his tongue and licked her. He puckered like he was going to kiss the side of her breast. But instead of kissing, he just blew.

"Hey, look" he delighted, "her nipples got stiff!"

I bent over to look. He was right. It had been a few months since I last saw her nipples. They were still that bubblegum pink shade but had grown bigger and were quite stiff; especially now that Billy had blown on them. Eventually, he got up to go to the bathroom. As soon as he was out of sight, Lucy hissed at me. "Mikey! Hurry up and say the magic words! He almost touched my boobies!"

I had gotten so caught up, I completely forgot Lucy couldn't wake up until I said, "bunny rabbit". But that's not what I wanted to talk about. I hissed right back at her, "What's with the teddy bear? I thought I said, 'nothing else'."

"I'm sorry," she pleaded, "My hands wouldn't stop shaking. I just couldn't do it without something to hold on to."

"Well, that's going to cost you." I admonished. "Because of the bear, I'm adding to your dare. In a few minutes, I'll go to the kitchen. When I do, you're going to get up and walk out the front door. Keep going as if you're sleepwalking to school. I'll decide when you've walked far enough. When I say the magic words, you can wake up and fix your outfit."

"But, Mikey, you can't leave me alone..." She started, but I cut her off. "No buts. If I let you get away with it this time, you'll never learn to follow instructions. Oh, and leave the bear this time."

Just then, I heard the toilet flush and Lucy snapped back into place. She gave me one last silent pleading look before letting her eyes glaze back over. We played a couple more lives, then I decided it was time for Lucy's final act.

"I'm gonna go look for some more snacks." I announced, knowing full well I had already ransacked our thin kitchen supplies. But that was Lucy's cue. I stood in the kitchen rattling drawers keeping a keen ear open. It didn't take long. I guess Lucy didn't want to be alone with Billy for long.

Billy called out, "Uh, Mike?"

"Yeah?" I replied and ambled slowly back as if I had not a care in the world. Then I casually noticed Lucy wasn't there (and, like an obedient girl, she had left her teddy bear behind this time).

"Your sister just got up and left" he said, then quickly added "I swear I didn't touch her!"

"Well, why didn't you follow her?" I accused, as if everyone would know exactly what to do in that situation. "Did she go back upstairs? Was she still sleepwalking?"

"I don't know, dude. She just left"

He dropped the controller and we both headed up the stairs. Of course, I knew she wasn't up there, but I faked an effort to look around anyway. I was about to feign a mild panic before making a lucky guess that she was headed to school. That's when I noticed something. There, firmly tangled around the front doorknob, was her Pikachu outfit! It must have gotten snagged when she left, and she couldn't risk breaking character to untangle it! That meant Lucy was currently 'sleepwalking' toward her school wearing absolutely nothing. Way better than I could have hoped.

Billy started to helpfully untangle it, but I was already through the door. "Leave it!" I called as if no second could be wasted on such a trivial thing as my sister's clothes. "We have to find her. You go that...wait! I think I know where she's headed. Come on." Then I started running toward the school.

Sure enough, we caught up to her at the edge of our neighborhood. She had just crossed a larger road and entered a walking trail. It had little footbridge which led over a small tree-lined creek then opened up onto a long, wide greenway between two other subdivisions. There, a grassy hill marked the end of the greenway. And on the opposite side of that hill sat Lucy's school.

She had adopted a sort of a zombie walk, but with her hands closed in tight fists at her side, probably to keep them from shaking. Her eyes were also nearly closed, and she still had that blank look on her face. Other than that, she simply looked like a cute, naked tween girl out for a stroll on a nice summer day.

She had maintained a brisk pace, perhaps driven by an innate urge to put distance between herself and Billy. But now that we were escorting her, I noticed her slowing a bit. I couldn't blame her. Every step brought her one pace closer to her doom. It was a beautiful day. How many of her classmates were congregating right now at the playground completely unaware there was a naked girl marching their way?

Leave it up to Billy to state the obvious. "You're not going to let her go to school like this, are you? Half her class will see her naked! Look how hot your sister is, dude. I can see her pussy now. Does she have any hair yet? I can't tell."

Lucy must have been thinking about school too, because while Billy was distracted studying her naked pussy looking for any signs of hair, she dared to break character just long enough to look over at me and desperately mouth the words "Help…me!" I could end her nightmare with two simple words. But I wanted to push her a bit further, just to see how far she was willing to go.

We were now through the trees and in the open. The hill, the last landmark before her school, loomed ahead. And each step she took down the greenway must have taken a heroic effort. I briefly considered making her crest the hill and go through with it, but I didn't want to sabotage her upcoming sixth grade year. She would spend the whole year known as the naked sleepwalker. It was bad enough what Billy had already seen, and he sure seemed like a blabbermouth.

Yet, to her credit, she never broke stride. Finally, mercifully, I decided she had paid for her transgression with the teddy bear.

"Hey, is that a bunny ra..." I didn't even get the full words out of my mouth before Lucy came to a sudden stop and snapped out of her trance.

"Mikey? Where am I?" She asked in confusion. Then she pretended to notice Billy and that she was naked. She screamed and dove behind me for cover, desperately trying (and failing) to cover every part of her with her hands.

"Mikeee! Help! Give me your shirt." She begged to Billy's endless merriment.

"Relax, Lucy. You were sleepwalking again." I calmed her. Then I nobly took off my shirt and handed it to her. She gratefully accepted and donned it, finally ending her long ordeal. It was plenty long enough to cover everything important, but she kept tugging it lower, as if trying to make for the lost time her skin has spent bare. She looked over at the hill, mentally measuring just how close she had come to ultimate humiliation, and immediately started walking in the opposite direction back toward home.

When we got home, I made Lucy apologize to Billy for ruining our afternoon. She did so reluctantly, but Billy said it was the best time he had had in a long time, maybe ever. And he even offered to bring his Super Nintendo back over to play anytime I wanted! Unfortunately, after he left, Lucy swore she would never be in the same room as him if she had anything to say about it. We'll see about that.

The End

Up Next: Dare Me - Chapter 6 - Lucy's First Bra
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

SDS

Re: Dare Me (new chapter posted 10/31)

Post by SDS »

Personally found the last chapter much more fun being dared and ENFed in front of boys closer to her own age.

Keep it up a fun story.
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Thanks for the encouragement, and I agree. There are several encounters along those lines in the upcoming chapters. I was starting to think from lack of replies that my story had missed the mark regarding the spirit of this board.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

neverdoubted wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:09 pm Thanks for the encouragement, and I agree. There are several encounters along those lines in the upcoming chapters. I was starting to think from lack of replies that my story had missed the mark regarding the spirit of this board.
There's been a lack of replies in general lately for whatever reason. But your story has been great! Without her even knowing what it is, Lucy is clearly entering sub-space when she submits to her dares and it's loads of fun to watch.

Also it definitely improves things with Lucy naked in front of school boys instead of older men.

The only off thing that caught my attention some was the Pikachu pajamas, since Pokemon came out several years after the SNES was replaced by the N64. These poor kids were way behind on gaming systems apparently lol.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

These poor kids were way behind on gaming systems apparently lol.
Good catch. But don't worry, there is an encounter with a Playstation in his near future.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library