Dare Me (new 5/11)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
neverdoubted

Re: Dare Me (new 3/1)

Post by neverdoubted »

jimmythehand wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:40 pm Starting in the middle? Interesting way of doing it. I suppose I'll look forward to seeing not only where the story's going, but also where it's been.

Good start.
Thanks for noticing. I look forward to telling where it’s both been and going! :lol: :lol:
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Nicely done! Starting in the middle.... it works here. Welcome back Lovely Goosey. Can't wait to find out where we came from and where we are going. Along for this ride....
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Love this chapter. I love how we are getting back the growing and budding breasts that do set up a lof of future potential. It was used in your prior story and I loved it. I wonder how effective the cream will be? Guess we will find out. I know that will only result in more and more embarrassment in the future (;.
perseus

Post by perseus »

Great start to this chapter! Very cool to pick up in the midst of action. Can't wait to see what the terms of the dare are.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

If someone correctly guesses the dare, I’ll post the next part.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I can take a guess from the chapter title. Well, it would appear that either, Lucy will have to study with friends, I can imagine the clothing or lack of suitable clothing will be a factor, keeping her diamond factory going. I can imagine such situations could result in embarrassment. Such as bending over to pick up an eraser while forgetting that she doesn't have panties on under her skirt, potentially flashing any boy she is working with.

I hope more people take a guess, this was a safe guess in my opinion and probably wrong, but I want to read the next chapter so I hope we get more interaction so it releases!
rural_randy

Post by rural_randy »

Suspect this story has many interested readers who want to see more. Seems likely the dare is Lucy has to stay naked all summer, in the house at least. Maybe with limited clothing options for going outside. Sure hope the mother gets involved much more.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Lucy, being the good student she is, has been tasked to help a fellow student get thru summer school. Asked Mikey for a dare and it involves getting more and more naked every day for study sessions.....I also would like Lucy to be almost or almost always be naked thru the summer. I am sure there are older neighbors that need things done by the neighborhood naked chore completer... I hope someone guesses correctly...
perseus

Post by perseus »

Lucy having to be naked at home is more or less my guess to. I suppose I would add that maybe Mikey is in control of what she wears no matter where they are. Maybe she's not aloud to ask either. Lucy didn't get dressed after her bath because Mikey didn't tell her she could.

I certainly hope someone guesses right. It can't end here :D
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Anyone even close neverdoubted?