Dare Me (new 4/25)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
perseus

Re: Dare Me (new 2/8)

Post by perseus »

I just absolutely love this story! It never disappoints!

Out of curiosity do you plan on having the ENM chapter be the ultimate end to this or story or would you continue it after?
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 12 - My Nightmare (Part 6)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 12 - My Nightmare (Part 6)

She was a bundle of nerves that Monday morning before school. On top of the usual excitement every kid felt on the cusp of summer freedom, she had another layer of excitement to deal with. Today was the day her nude self-portrait was to be revealed to the entire school. As humiliating as it was likely to be, I wasn't content to let that be her only source of embarrassment. Not by a long shot!

She was dressed to the nines in a very stylish last day of school outfit. Her pretty dress came modestly down to her knees but had an uneven hemline which added an alluring flair. She was wearing a pair of open-toed sandals with small heels which I had never seen before. I suspected she must have borrowed them from a friend. She had curled her hair overnight and it framed her face beautifully in soft, playful tresses. I even detected a bit of eyeshadow and lipstick on her face even though it was technically forbidden by mom. It highlighted her already pretty face and youthful glow.

In short, she looked gorgeous. She was growing up too fast. Today was supposed to be a celebration of her childhood, not a preview of her teenage years. I decided right then and there to make a few changes. It serves her right for not consulting me before picking out her clothes in the middle of a dare.

"You're not going to wear that to school," I said casually as we were eating breakfast.

At first, she interpreted it as a slight against her good taste. She screwed up her face and made a dismissive gesture with her hand as if to let me know how little she thought of my fashion sense. But I wasn't interested in making sure her wardrobe matched or anything like that. I was speaking strictly about her dare.

"No, I mean you're not wearing it today. You're still doing a dare, remember? Take it off and give it to me." I repeated. She opened her mouth to protest but jumped to her feet dutifully when I added a more forceful "Now!".

A brief argument ensued which I won, of course. I made her sit back down in her underwear and shoes and finish her breakfast while I laid her dress forgotten over the back of an empty chair as a reminder of my authority. She stirred her cereal but didn't take any bites. She was clearly anxious to learn her fate. Unable to resist arguing, she started to voice another petulant "Aww, Mikey-", but her protest caught in her throat when she made eye contact with me. She saw me frowning critically with my arms crossed. Realizing her mistake too late, she closed her mouth with a gulp and tried to act like she hadn’t said anything. But it was too late. Time to add to her punishment.

"Give me your bra, too," I ordered, "unless you want to keep arguing and go for more."

With her lips pursed tightly, she shook her head and reached behind her back. Releasing the latches, she slid her bra off her chest and wistfully handed it to me. I draped it unceremoniously over the chair with her dress. Now reduced to only her panties and shoes, she stared into her cereal blushing furiously. That was the kind of heat I was looking for.

I left her to wonder on the brink of despair at the table and went upstairs to her room with a certain outfit in mind. She still had the custom dress Mr. Beski had made her even though she had outgrown it. She had worn it way back on her first day of sixth grade and I felt it fitting that she wear it one last time; that is, if I could figure out a way to squeeze her into it.

Her face went white when I appeared in the doorway to the dining room holding Mr. Beski's dress. She insisted it wouldn't fit anymore, but I made her try it on anyway. Kids usually did a lot of growing up during their sixth-grade year of school. Lucy was no exception. If not for her narrow hourglass figure and fit physique, the lower torso section never would have fit her. But, perhaps as a credit to Mr. Beski's craftmanship, she was able to wiggle it down over her body.

Immediately, there were two glaring problems with the dress. The first, less urgent, one was the bodice. Her chest had swelled considerably since Mr. Beski and his grandson originally made their measurements. The small pleats which were meant to preserve a girl's modesty were smoothed out completely by Lucy's growing womanhood. Without a bra or camisole to provide that critical extra layer of fabric, her perky nipples poked through the bulging bust. She certainly noticed them when she looked down at herself. But, as embarrassing as her pokeys might be, she was clearly more alarmed by the second problem.

Simply put, the dress had grown way too short on her. Or, rather, Lucy had grown taller. After snapping the halter strap around her neck, she noticed the lower hem barely reached the top of her panties. Rather than a dress, it was better described as a blouse with a pleated hem at the waist. She naturally started tugging and wrestling with it to force the hem to be more modest. Hilariously, when she did so, the snap holding her halter gave way beneath the tension and the entire front of her dress flopped down to her waist and baring her chest.

Blushing and quickly reattaching her halter, she made another more guarded attempt to lower the hem. She got it to stretch enough so that at least some of her panties were covered in front. But her entire round bottom was still hanging out the in back. She couldn't pull it any further for risk of her halter snapping open again. With panic building, she turned to me for salvation.

"Mikeeeey," she whined - when did whining ever work out for her? "I can't go to school like this. Everyone can see my panties! Please. I'll get dress coded and suspended."

I had to concede her point. She looked obscene. Last day or no, she would certainly catch flak if she showed up to school flashing her bright white panties to the world. She may be done with that school after today, but disciplinary records follow you on to Junior High and beyond. I didn't want that kind of trouble for her.

But what were my options? As a last resort, I could give up on Mr. Beski's dress and find something else for her to wear. But that kind of delay would risk her showing up late to school - not a good look for your last day. I hated to cede any ground during a dare, but I was about to give in. Improvising, I came up with the idea of letting her wear a pair of leggings underneath her dress but with some additional tasks to complete in trade. Unfortunately, unable to keep her mouth shut for more than a few seconds, she piped up and offered me a much better deal.

"Can I at least change into a pair that looks more like bloomers? Please? I'll make it up some other way. Anything you want," she begged.

When I didn't shoot her offer down immediately, her eyes sparked with a glimmer of hope and she held her breath. I smiled to myself. In her childish attempt at negotiating, she had managed to give up everything I wanted and more. My creative juices were flowing as I dreamt up ways she could make it up to me.

"Ok," I said, nodding," you have a deal." She took off like a rocket and I had to yell after her, "I wouldn't pick out anything you are attached to! And make it quick!"

I had to hold my laughter when she returned wearing a different pair of panties which featured large vertical two-tone orange stripes all around. I guess she decided any color would be better than white. But no one in their right mind would mistake them for bloomers up close due to the way they hugged her body so closely. If anything, they were a little skimpier than the ones she had been wearing before. They turned her rounded bottom into a sexy pumpkin and were even lower waisted than the white ones. I had to admit, though, that their color complimented her dark brown dress nicely and might be mistaken as a matched set of bloomers on a much younger girl from a long distance away. It was probably the best she could come up with in such a short amount of time.

I was playing with house money at this point and decided to push all my chips in. If she was going to be immortalized in a painting as a naked girl in school, I might as well give her the chance to live out the experience.

The last day of school was always very chaotic. The lunchroom served a buffet style smorgasbord of everything they had left in the freezer. There were no classes, only award assemblies for the various grades scheduled throughout the day in the gym. Yearbooks were also handed out in the morning and the playground was kept open all day. Kids, for the most part, were dismissed to go where they wished, as long as they stayed at school until the appointed bell. Most would mingle in the cafeteria, the gym, or the playground, signing each other's yearbooks and wishing each other a happy summer break.

Lucy would be expected to participate in some of those festivities. But I devised an extra mandatory assignment for her. I had her standby while I went to the junk drawer in the kitchen. She looked puzzled and a little scared when I returned with a magic marker.

Her face gradually grew brighter red as I explained how she was going to reward her knight in shining armor, Ser Luke of the Hillside. He had been so chivalrous the Saturday before in defending her honor in front of the fifth-grade boys that I felt he deserved a fitting token of thanks. Instead of signing her yearbook like any commoner, Lucy would be required, on three different occasions, to ask Luke to sign her body on three different places. To make the signing more intimate, each place was required to be hidden from sight under her dress and each signature had to be at least a foot away from the other two. Finally, by lunch time, she had to get alone with him, take off all her clothes, sign her own panties "To Luke, Love Lucy", and give them to him to keep.

At that, Lucy's eyes went wide then started fluttering and I knew I had hit the jackpot. Before she could formulate another protest or ask how she was supposed to get through the rest of the day in an impossibly short dress after gifting her panties away, I pushed the marker into her hand and started herding her toward the front door. I watched her walk away down the sidewalk. She stared at the marker like it had just signed her death sentence. Her pumpkin striped bottom jiggled adorably the whole way until she was out of sight. This was going to be fun!
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
neverdoubted

Re: Dare Me (new 2/8)

Post by neverdoubted »

perseus wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:31 am I just absolutely love this story! It never disappoints!

Out of curiosity do you plan on having the ENM chapter be the ultimate end to this or story or would you continue it after?
Chapter 14 is not the end.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

jojo12026

Re: Dare Me (new 2/9)

Post by jojo12026 »

Never disappoints is right perseus. This story like the energizer bunny
It keeps giving and giving and giving.
anthelester121

Re: Dare Me (new 2/9)

Post by anthelester121 »

This chapter is perfect. Love it when Mikey gives Lucy dares without drawing the entire path. Really excited to see how Lucy makes her way out without panties in a dress that short :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 12 - My Nightmare (Part 7)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 12 - My Nightmare (Part 7)

That day, Lucy came about as close as any girl can get to living out a full naked in school experience without getting expelled. In fact, despite all the outrageous things I had laid out for her to do, she didn't even receive a detention. It’s not fair. Hot girls can get away with anything! My only regret was that I wasn't there to observe what happened. I had to spend the day at my own crummy school and didn't get to hear about it until that evening. Where do I begin?

As I had predicted, the school was in a state of chaos when she arrived. The assistant principal did see her approaching. How could she miss one of her students walking down the hall with her colorful panties hanging out beneath her dress. She was a prime target for a dress code violation. But Lucy was able to slip by and get to her classroom when the lady got distracted by some other kids kicking a giant roll of one-ply toilet paper down the hall. Like I said, chaos.

Right off the bat, she lost her nerve and couldn't bear to enter her homeroom class and endure the bulging eyes of her peers. So, she retreated to the restroom to hide. But after a few calming minutes, her attitude started to change. She even started to get mad at herself. What was she going to do, hide out in the bathroom all day like a coward just because her outfit was a little revealing? If anyone had a problem with it, that was their problem. Despite the flood of apprehension she felt on the inside, she put on a brave face and forced her feet to carry her to class.

Her fears proved unfounded as she entered the class without much fanfare. Her teacher was in the middle of handing out yearbooks and everyone was more interested in finding their own picture. She made it to the safety of her desk without attracting too much attention. Everyone had to get quiet as the morning announcements were made over the intercom. Lucy glanced over and found Luke sitting across the room. He was completely oblivious to her plans for him that day, but he did notice the cute girl, with those long bare legs and a little bit of her panties showing, looking at him and tried to give her a shy smile without letting his eyes bulge out too much.

As the intercom explained, throughout the day, each grade would be holding their assemblies in the gym one at a time. Being the oldest, Lucy's grade had to wait until the very end of the day. All grades were allowed to mingle in the common areas and sign yearbooks until the time for their assembly. At the last assembly, the art contest winner would be declared. Only sixth graders were allowed to vote in the contest. They had to go to Mr. Morrison's class on the second floor to view all the entries and cast their vote by 1:00pm.

When announcements were over, everyone in her class stood up excitedly and streamed toward the playground where most of the kids would be gathering. Lucy just managed to catch Luke as he was leaving and pulled him away from his friends. When she asked him to stay behind a minute, a few of them let out a teasing "wooooo". With the room empty, she made her move before she could back out.

Blushing profusely, she asked if he would be willing to sign something for her. Thinking she was talking about her yearbook, he happily took the marker, trying not to stare at her impossibly long bare legs and orange panties. She made his “do not stare” challenge a million times harder when she turned around and lifted her dress.

"I just thought it would be funny if you signed my back, hehe?" she asked, trying to make it into a joke. But her voice was faltering as she spoke as the nerves got to her.

Frozen by the beautiful girl of his dreams’ unexpected exhibition, he stared agape as she stuck her ripe panty-clad rear out and held her dress up patiently. Only after she cleared her throat did he figure out how to work his limbs again and quickly scribbled L-U-K-E in shaky block letters across the small of her adorable back.

"Thanks," she said shyly while pulling he dress back down as far as it would go. Then to his astonishment and delight, she added, "can I get another one in a little bit...maybe somewhere else?"

He managed to nod, and she flashed him a heart melting smile. Naturally, his heart melted.

"Great! Meet me in the library in an hour?" she said enigmatically, then she turned and walked out of the room.

He had to rearrange his boner before joining his friends outside. They all wanted to know what that was all about and what Lucy had wanted from him. Based on the goofy smile he couldn't seem to wipe off his face, his friends had plenty of guesses. But ever the gentleman, Luke kept his mouth shut.

I was impressed by her ingenuity in thinking to hide out in the library. If she showed her face on the playground, the fifth graders would hound her mercilessly, asking embarrassing questions about her nude painting session. Being the last day of school, no one was allowed to check out books and the kids all preferred to congregate elsewhere.

She spent that first hour hiding and staying undiscovered and unbothered. Insulated from the outside world by the rows of quiet literature, she would have been flying high by the end, if she hadn't gotten bored and made the mistake of cracking open her yearbook. Flipping through the pages, she discovered, to her utter horror, the history club's page. Every year, there was a designated spot on that page to show the winner of the Roman Empire presentation contest. This year, there happened to be two winners. As such a late submission, the salacious photograph must have slipped through the vetting process.

There, in full color, was a proud Roman Legionnaire flexing his bicep with a fake "SPQR" tattoo. In the same photo, but flexing different muscles, was the bare-naked bottom of a sexy Roman slave girl with an iron ring around her waist and her hands bound behind her back. She too was showing off a couple of fancy tattoos. Just visible at the edge of the photo, on the top of each of the girl's legs, were the letters "ASS" and "SEX".

Lucy wanted to die of embarrassment right then and there. Her naked ass had somehow managed to get past the administration's censors and into the yearbook in full color and for all time. Her only consolation was the fact that the page did not show her face or attribute her by name. But surely everyone in the school was capable of putting two and two together in real time. It was an impeccable specimen of sculpted perfection. There were only a handful of girls who could compete with Lucy in the butt department. And wild rumors had been swirling ever since the humiliating day when she had presented herself in bondage to the history club. Those rumors would fade with time, but the yearbook photo would remain on the record forever. Her posterior preserved for posterity's sake.

She sat there stunned in the library, wondering how she could ever show her face again. She was so humiliated, but also - ashamed to admit it - aroused. Even hiding out away from the chaos outside, she couldn't help but imagine everyone turning to that page and staring at her naked ass. The more she sat there, the more turned on she became. Her moisture factory kicked into action and pretty soon she was squirming in her seat and rubbing her bare legs together just thinking about it. It was the worst possible time for Luke to show up for his second signing session.

The school library has no truly private areas. There are a couple of reading nooks, but your best bet for privacy is actually right in the middle of the aisle of the tiny reference section. Nobody ever went back there, and it was protected from children passing by the row of hallway windows. That's where Luke found his prize waiting for him.

Being sufficiently motivated, he was unusually punctual for a twelve-year-old boy. He stepped inside the library exactly one hour later looking every bit like the king of the school. Drawn like a magnet, he headed to the back of the room and found his dream girl waiting anxiously for him between two bookshelves. He smiled and gave a her a shy wave "hello". She returned his smile with one of her own.

She had been agonizing over where to let him place his second signature. By my instructions, it had to be somewhere under her dress but also at least a foot away from the last one. That didn't leave too many options. She figured her abdomen was far enough away from her back to count and the least embarrassing remaining spot. Wasting no time, she handed him the marker. Then standing at attention, she closed her eyes tight and lifted her dress before she could lose her nerve.

Luke had, of course, already seen the bare bottom photo in the yearbook and figured out it was Lucy's back side on display. But this time, she treated him to a real live view of her front side. He stared a moment at his dream girl flashing him her panties. He saw the wet spot right where her little contoured mound pushed out the fabric in front. Bending over to sign, he caught a whiff of something unbelievably alluring and started to feel lightheaded.

He dropped to his knees to keep from fainting and placed a hand on her waist to steady himself. His hand came to rest on her side just where her silky-smooth flesh met the orange band encircling her waist. He could feel his heartbeat throbbing in his pants. The incomparable goddess cast a spell over him as he knelt before her. He didn't know it yet, but he was hooked. He was cursed to spend the rest of his life chasing the things she made him feel on the thinly carpeted floor of that library.

Drawing a deep breath of her intoxicating scent into his lungs, he reached up with his other hand and drew the marker across the flawless skin of her abdomen. He had been signing his friends' yearbooks for the past hour. So, this time, with bolder strokes, he managed to write his name more legibly and in cursive.

Her second task complete, Lucy was finally allowed to make herself modest again. Dropping her dress, she opened her eyes to see her smitten knight gazing up at her with puppy love written all over his face. It’s a good thing she didn’t yet realize the power she could wield over men...

Making up her mind about something, she asked for his help. Of course, he immediately agreed. He was willing to face an army of fifth graders for her in that moment. But her request was much more manageable. Her art was on display upstairs and she wanted to see it - to be proud of it. She was proud of it, damnit! She was done cowering in the shadows. And with her defender by her side, she thought she could summon the strength to walk the halls and climb the stairs. She still had that third embarrassing round to deal with. But she was able to push it to the back of her mind for a time.

Walking hand in hand, the new lovebirds exited the library and started down the hall.
Last edited by neverdoubted on Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

perseus

Re: Dare Me (new 2/10)

Post by perseus »

I cannot wait for the next chapter! School is probably my favorite setting for stories like this! This dare is amazing!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 12 - My Nightmare (Part 8)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 12 - My Nightmare (Part 8)

Luke sounded like a nice boy. I would like to say their young romance lasted for all eternity and they lived happily ever after. But at that age, attachment is hard to maintain. It was not meant to be. But for that one day, they had each other.

Emboldened to have her adoring companion by her side, she walked confidently despite her panties being completely exposed beneath her scandalously short dress. Even the rumors around the yearbook photo couldn’t penetrate the cushion of distraction that Luke provided her. It only took the briefest glance of her panty-clad rump strutting down the hall to solve the mystery of the unidentified ass in the yearbook.

But as hard as it is to believe, even Lucy flashing her delectable panties to the whole school had competition in the rumor mill that day. A veritable whirlwind of new whispers spread the story around the school as kids sighted the latest power couple holding hands and batting their eyes at each other. Luke and Lucy, sitting in a tree... They were officially a pair.

More than willing to be seen arm in arm with the hottest girl in school, he accompanied her past the stream of jealous onlookers upstairs to the art room. The pictures of the ten finalists had been put on exhibit around the room. There, suppressing her embarrassment as best she could, she showed him the lewd portrait. As in the pencil sketch, she had painted herself standing naked in front of a classroom. She left out no intimate detail which she had made as anatomically accurate as possible by studying her own naked body in front of the full length mirror all Saturday. In the paining, the shy blonde tween was giving a presentation. Her bare feet were turned slightly inward, betraying the embarrassment she had to have been feeling inside and there was a blush on her cheeks. She was clutching a note card at her stomach with the words "My Body" written on the back, indicating the subject of her presentation.

Luke, having already been given a couple of intimate previews of what treasures lay beneath her dress, was now treated to a realistic painting of what she would look like if she were to take everything off, including her panties. He found it very difficult not to stare slack jawed at the painting, especially her partially blooming flower, and was struggling with the tightness in his pants. Talk about evoking an emotional response in the beholder! If only he knew what awaited him! He had no idea Lucy had been ordered to give him a live exhibit of her entire young body soon enough.

They walked around the room, still holding hands and in their own little world, and appraised the other submissions before casting their votes. There were several other good ones, but of course, they both voted for Lucy's. After a while, the bell rang indicating the start of sixth grade lunch period. Lucy flinched when she heard it. She had been enjoying the diversion and actually having a good time with her new beau, but now she was out of time. Her next humiliating task could be ignored no longer. She had already, in a weird way, shared such intimacy with Luke in their short time together. But that was nothing compared to what she was about to share with him. And there was still the unresolved matter of how to manage the rest of the day without the protection of her precious panties.

As most growing boys, lunch was by far his favorite period. As soon as he heard the bell, he eagerly grabbed her hand and joined the other students streaming toward the cafeteria. Lucy was more reluctant. The butterflies in her stomach wouldn't have let her eat even if she had made it to the cafeteria. He didn't understand why she was dragging her feet and slowing them down so much that they fell behind the rest of the kids. But she had her reasons. She had to get her third signature and lose her panties by lunch time. If she didn't come up with something quick, she would fail her dare. She scanned the halls frantically as they walked.

The upstairs hall was empty now. With no better options, she pulled him toward the restrooms. As any boy would, he balked when she tried to lead him into the girls' room. So, with one last nervous look around to make sure they were truly alone, she turned and marched into the boys' side. Luke quickly followed her.

He caught up to her inside the furthest stall. Her face was bright red when she turned to face him. With a quivering voice, she asked if he would give her one last signature. He gulped and nodded. Then, his fantasy became a reality. If you haven’t guessed by now, the only valid place left on her body was her chest. Her trembling hands reached up and unsnapped her halter top. The dress slowly peeled down her body revealing her perfect naked breasts. He had never seen such a beautiful sight. But she did not stop there. She kept lowering her dress until it was down to her knees. Then she stepped out of it completely leaving her in nothing but her orange striped panties.

Her blush spread down her neck onto the little orbs standing proud on her chest. For some unknown reason, maybe so she could make use of her hands without dragging her dress on the ground, she held it out expecting him to hold it for her. When he didn't react or take it immediately, she pulled his arm parallel to the ground with a roll of her eyes and draped it over by herself. Then she held out the marker for him to take. But he was so distracted gazing upon her newly exposed feminine assets that he failed to move at first. Not wanting to delay any longer than necessary, she opened the cap herself and expectantly drew a signature line all the way across her sternum and an X just below her right breast.

When the cute girl thrust out her little naked chest complete with perky upturned boobs invitingly to him, the signal finally broke through to Luke. His reverie broken, he grabbed the marker and eagerly stepped up to make his third mark on her body. In his largest, most elaborate handwriting yet, he etched his black mark of ownership onto her pure white skin as if claiming her as belonging to him. His goofy smile reemerged as he stepped back to fully appreciate his handiwork. Now it was time for her panties.

He failed to predict Lucy's next move. How could he? She had been confounding him all day! Sill blushing, she bit her lip, and moved her hands to her hips. He blinked in surprise and actually gasped when he figured out what the half-naked girl was doing; well, trying to do, at least. She found the act quite hard to follow through with. She only managed to lower her cute little panties by a little over and inch then she lost her nerve and froze.

She stood there on the cusp of stripping as her sense of modesty warred for control inside her, begging her not to proceed. The lowering waistband of her panties had stalled just before revealing the tender cleft of her perfectly shaped pussy lips now glistening with wetness. She had never felt this way before, to be expected to share something so personal and intimate with a real live partner of romantic interest standing so close.

After a brief internal struggle between preserving her last shred of modesty and honoring the dare, her commitment to the dare won out. To the lucky boy's utter astonishment, the girl of his dreams made up her mind and lowered her panties the rest of the way. The stall door made a loud clang as he lost his balance and fell back against it. Her perfect pussy replaced her chest as the new sexiest sight he had ever witnessed. He watched her bend over and pick up her panties, not quite believing that skimpy fabric had just been drawn down her long curvaceous legs, leaving behind nothing but pure naked girl flesh.

Her bare body no longer protected by any sort of cloth, the red-faced naked girl grabbed the marker from his hand and spread her panties against the wall. He devoured her naked form, even in profile from the side, as if he would never be able to get enough of it. Everywhere he looked, he found more skin and curves and parts of her to adore. She wrote across the seat of her panties in cute girly handwriting, "To Luke, Love Lucy" with a trademark happy face and a couple of flirty hearts. Then she turned back toward him, fully baring her sweet pussy once again to his eager gaze and offered her panties to him as a permanent gift.

He didn't know quite how to react. Squeezing her precious offering into his tight fist, he felt a desire to somehow express his gratitude. He probably should have kissed her at that point. Who knows how things might have progressed if he had been so bold? But always the gentleman, and maybe a little out of his depth, he stepped closer until the trembling naked girl's uncertain face was inches from his own and gave her a long chaste hug instead.

Touched by his noble gesture, she melted into his loving embrace. Even stripped bare in the middle of her school, she somehow felt safer in his arms. He wasn't big or particularly strong. Owing to the fact that boys usually develop later, she actually stood slightly taller than him. But he had stood up for her and defended her and obviously wasn't taking advantage of her vulnerable position.

Reluctantly terminating the embrace after a while, he stepped back and proudly held up his newest and greatest possession to read her message. She got embarrassed when she saw him touch the delicate crotch and discover how moist they were, but relieved when he didn't say anything about it. It was truly a generous gift which he did not feel worthy of but would treasure always, nonetheless. As he held them aloft in awe, it made him realize something concerning. How was Lucy going to make it through the rest of the day without them? She would be essentially bottomless and flashing her bare girl parts to everyone! As her protector, he simply couldn't let that happen. He had to do something! But what?

Something you should know about 12-year-old boys, they are prone to be impulsive and don't always think things through. Luke was no exception. As soon as the thought stuck him, he acted without even considering the implications.

"Wait...I have an idea!" he exclaimed, adding, "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

Before she could even say a word in question, her bold knight unbolted the stall door and darted from the bathroom. He took off down the hall on a crusade, determined not to return without something to help his damsel in distress. But in his rush to come to her aid, he had unknowingly put her in much greater peril.

"Where are you going?...LUUUKE, WAIT!" she cried out in alarm, but he was moving with a purpose and already too far down the hall to turn back. She cracked the bathroom door as far as she dared without any clothes on and called out to him. Her anxious words echoed around the bathroom but did not carry well enough down the hall for him to make them out. So, he did not turn back even when she desperately yelled, "PLEASE, LUKE, AT LEAST LEAVE MY DRESS!"
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

Zauberer

Re: Dare Me (new 2/12)

Post by Zauberer »

Very good chapter, this Nightmare is for me the best of Lucy's incredible adventures, just before the the Sleepwalker, as boys she knows (neighbors or classmates) are the witnesses of her dare. Thanks for this very very best story.
neverdoubted

Re: Dare Me (new 2/12)

Post by neverdoubted »

Zauberer wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:14 am Very good chapter, this Nightmare is for me the best of Lucy's incredible adventures, just before the the Sleepwalker, as boys she knows (neighbors or classmates) are the witnesses of her dare. Thanks for this very very best story.
Thank you. I had been curious which chapter of this story has been the most liked among readers. I was planning on asking in thread after this chapter was posted. The rest of this one is already written and I like how it turned out.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library