Accidental Nudity/Wardrobe Malfunction Contest

Miamoira

Re: Accidental Nudity/Wardrobe Malfunction Contest

Post by Miamoira »

You are spot on regarding the difficulty in making unforced ENF/EUF believable. I've written another much longer piece and twisted myself into knots trying to make my character's run-ins with accidental stripping plausible when they occur. For example, trying to come up with novel mechanical devices to "assist" in my victims in their undoing. In the end, there is always a bit of "To Hell with Newtonian physics, this is gonna be erotic and fun." Thinking about your real life ENF anecdote, It would have been great if the girl with no panties got a couple of metal springs to snag her skirt when she sat down and then to have her skirt rip off as she stood to get a card from the table.

As far as a real life ENF/EUF event goes, the closest that I've ever come is seeing one wasn't even ENF but sorta, kinda EUF. A young lady clad in thin terrycloth shorts passed me by while walking her dog. The dog lunged for something and a fob of some sort near the top of the leash caught her shorts and ripped them open along the side seam up to the elastic waste band exposing a lovely ass cheek and a wisp of panties. A bit embarrassed, she quickly shifted the leash to the other hand and held her ripped shorts tightly together with the other as just kept walking without missing a beat and out of my life forever. Except as fodder for occasional ENF musings.

In any event, I'm looking forward to reading your entry and any future work that you might do. Hopefully, someone will take notice and give it a try themselves. I hope other writers out there will jump in and talk about how they've handled similar ENF writing issues
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

All of my real life accidental ENF moments fell into one of two categories: a second or two of exposure before squeal/cover/escape, or the girl had no idea what she was showing to me. Those are basically the only real world choices in this subject. I guess technically I have had a girl once accidentally send me her nudes attempting to send the tease pictures instead (label your zip files better ladies and gentlemen), but that's still a form of her not knowing at the time.
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

Executionus wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:38 pm All of my real life accidental ENF moments fell into one of two categories: a second or two of exposure before squeal/cover/escape, or the girl had no idea what she was showing to me.
That second option begs the question, is it still ENF if the female in question has no idea of their nudity (and is therefore not embarrassed)? I would argue it's not, though it does become a bit more of a grey area if the girl finds out that she had been exposed after the fact and then feels embarrassed about it.

Either way it's a fun experience for the viewer (or reader); just a matter of where to file it. :)
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

jimmythehand wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:54 pm
Executionus wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:38 pm All of my real life accidental ENF moments fell into one of two categories: a second or two of exposure before squeal/cover/escape, or the girl had no idea what she was showing to me.
That second option begs the question, is it still ENF if the female in question has no idea of their nudity (and is therefore not embarrassed)? I would argue it's not, though it does become a bit more of a grey area if the girl finds out that she had been exposed after the fact and then feels embarrassed about it.

Either way it's a fun experience for the viewer (or reader); just a matter of where to file it. :)
It's more under voyeurism than ENF, although it fits under ENF slightly when the girl would have been embarrassed if she had any idea what she just showed off. It's also a bit of a fit for embarrassment kink simply because the person watching is usually sweating bullets and blushing.

Honestly I've always wondered if a situation counts as an ENF if the girl did it on purpose to be an exhibitionist. Not exactly a lot of embarrassment going on there usually unless the girl was taking a risk of being seen for the thrill without the actual intention of getting caught.
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

Executionus wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:25 pm Honestly I've always wondered if a situation counts as an ENF if the girl did it on purpose to be an exhibitionist. Not exactly a lot of embarrassment going on there usually unless the girl was taking a risk of being seen for the thrill without the actual intention of getting caught.
I'd say that one tends to depend more on the mindset of the exhibitionist. If it's purely the exposure, people's reactions, risk etc that's stimulating them and they don't feel embarrassed about it then in my opinion it wouldn't be ENF, if we were applying strict rules. If they feel at all embarrassed then it fits comfortably in the ENF genre, even more so if that embarrassment factor is a turn on. Obviously there could be numerous other reasons a person might enjoy exhibitionism - maybe they get off on being arrested and this is one of the ways they're trying to make it happen?
QuietCustom

Post by QuietCustom »

Executionus wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:38 pmHonestly I've always wondered if a situation counts as an ENF if the girl did it on purpose to be an exhibitionist. Not exactly a lot of embarrassment going on there usually unless the girl was taking a risk of being seen for the thrill without the actual intention of getting caught.
I'd argue it counts under three circumstances: either the girl enjoys the risk of being caught, but actually being caught is completely different; she enjoys being seen, to an extent, but circumstances spiral wildly out of control; or she's an addict, driven by stress or impulse, after which she wakes up to what she's doing and immediately remembers her sense of shame.

There are likely other situations that would qualify, but those are the three that immediately come to mind.
Miamoira

Post by Miamoira »

Thanks all, for the analytics. I guess that I'll have to leave that aspect of writing ENF/EUF to you brainiacs. I tend to take the Joe Stalin outlook. To paraphrase: "I don't know what technically makes for good naked embarrassment, but I know what I like." Like my friends and all of my New Year's Resolutions, enjoyable ENF/EUF will be in my head. (at least until I take pen to paper. Or fingers to keyboard.) Newtonian physics be damned and just let art flow over you.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

QuietCustom wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:54 am
Executionus wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:38 pmHonestly I've always wondered if a situation counts as an ENF if the girl did it on purpose to be an exhibitionist. Not exactly a lot of embarrassment going on there usually unless the girl was taking a risk of being seen for the thrill without the actual intention of getting caught.
I'd argue it counts under three circumstances: either the girl enjoys the risk of being caught, but actually being caught is completely different; she enjoys being seen, to an extent, but circumstances spiral wildly out of control; or she's an addict, driven by stress or impulse, after which she wakes up to what she's doing and immediately remembers her sense of shame.
Oh I completely agree that a girl who is taking the RISK of being seen without actually wanting to get caught is definitely an ENF, as is anyone who loses control of whatever stunt they pulled (like locking themselves outside naked by accident).

That third one is interesting, the addict that regrets everything after the fact. I'm actually planning on exploring that exact circumstance later in the year (June if my writing schedule works out) with a short story where the protagonist is tormented by that addiction. I have an absurd number of projects already planned for this year if I can get everything up and running smoothly.
jw_wjw

Post by jw_wjw »

I see we've taken some more time talking about this contest than actually writing for it! :lol:

Given everything, I'll extend the deadline till the end of February.
FinchAgent

Post by FinchAgent »

The protagonist of my entry for this competition is down to her last item of clothing. Will be posting it in the next day or two.