AI Generated Stories

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
StaringAtTheSun

AI Generated Stories

Post by StaringAtTheSun »

You'd have to be a hermit to have not noticed the recent excitement about the new AI chatbots and what they're capable of with simple prompts. The most famous is probably ChatGPT, but others exist.

One of the more interesting features is asking the bot to write a story/poem/song about a certain subject or from a certain perspective. The possibilities are limitless. I asked it to write me a poem depicting Darth Vader as the hero of Star Wars

Darth Vader, dark and sinister,
A man shrouded in mystery,
His motives unclear, his actions unknown,
But a hero, he has proven to be.

Once a Jedi, full of light,
He fell to the dark side in his plight,
Betrayed by his friends, his heart filled with hate,
He embraced the power of the Sith.

But deep inside, a glimmer of hope,
A spark of good that refused to be broke,
And in the end, he chose to save,
His son, the future of the galaxy.

Darth Vader, a hero indeed,
His redemption, a story to heed,
For in the end, love conquered all,
And the dark side, it did fall.

So let us remember this hero of old,
Whose journey from dark to light will never be told,
For Darth Vader, a hero he stands,
In the galaxy far, far away.

Right now, it's limited in its scope and creativity, but this is technology in its infancy. Perhaps soon, with just a few specific prompts, AI will be able to write ENF stories rivalling the quality of some of our best authors.

Or maybe not...either way, the future is interesting. Here's a story about a girl losing her bikini top at the beach.

Prompt: Write a story about losing your bikini top in the surf

I was at the beach with my friends, enjoying the warm sun and the cool water. We had been swimming and playing in the waves for hours, and I was having the time of my life.

As the afternoon wore on, the waves started to get a little rougher. I was having so much fun that I didn't even notice at first. But then, as I was diving under a wave, I felt something give way.

I surfaced from the water and looked down, and to my horror, I realized that my bikini top had come off. I was standing there in the middle of the ocean, completely topless.

I tried to cover myself with my hands, but it was no use. The waves were too strong, and I couldn't keep my balance. I stumbled and fell, landing face-first in the water.

When I came up for air, I saw that my friends had all come to help me. They were laughing and joking, trying to make me feel better. But I was mortified. I didn't know what to do.

We eventually made it back to shore, and I wrapped myself in a towel and tried to pretend like nothing had happened. But I couldn't shake the feeling of embarrassment. I didn't want to go back into the water again, and I spent the rest of the day sitting on the beach, feeling awkward and self-conscious.

It was a lesson in humility for me. I learned that no matter how confident I felt, there was always the potential for embarrassment. And even though my friends were there to support me, I still felt exposed and vulnerable. It was a feeling I never wanted to experience again.
StaringAtTheSun

Re: AI Generated Stories

Prompt: Write a story about being stripped in an initiation

As a freshman in college, I was eager to make new friends and join a sorority. So when I received an invitation to attend an initiation ceremony, I was thrilled.

I showed up at the designated time and place, dressed in a white sundress and sandals. I was nervous, but excited. I had no idea what to expect.

When I arrived, I was greeted by a group of upperclassmen who were in charge of the ceremony. They led me into a dimly lit room and told me to sit down. I complied, feeling a mix of curiosity and fear.

After a few minutes, the upperclassmen began to speak. They explained the rules of the ceremony and the importance of the sorority. They told me that I would have to undergo a series of challenges in order to prove my worth.

I listened intently, trying to memorize everything they said. But as the ceremony went on, I began to feel uneasy. There was something sinister in the air, and I could sense that things were about to take a turn for the worse.

Sure enough, the upperclassmen suddenly demanded that I stand up and remove my clothing. I was shocked and horrified. I tried to protest, but they were insistent. They told me that the initiation required me to be naked, and that I had no choice but to comply.

I felt a surge of panic and embarrassment as I stood there, stripped of my clothes and my dignity. I tried to cover myself with my hands, but it was no use. I was completely vulnerable and exposed.

The upperclassmen laughed and jeered at me as I stood there, humiliated and ashamed. I wanted to run away, but I was frozen in place, unable to move.

Eventually, the ordeal ended, and the upperclassmen allowed me to put my clothes back on. I was shaking and on the verge of tears as I left the room.

I never went back to that sorority again. The experience had been traumatic and degrading, and I never wanted to be put in that position again. I learned that sometimes, the price of belonging is too high, and it's better to be alone than to compromise your own dignity.
StaringAtTheSun

Prompt: Write a story about a girl who loses a game of truth or dare and has to strip naked, but ultimately enjoys it.

As she sat in the circle with her friends, Sarah felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. They were playing a raucous game of truth or dare, and she knew that things could get wild at any moment.

As the game went on, Sarah watched her friends take daring dares and reveal embarrassing truths. She was having a great time, and she was looking forward to her turn.

But then, it was her turn. She felt a surge of adrenaline as she realized that it was time for her to take a dare. She looked around the circle, wondering what her friends would come up with.

"I dare you to strip naked," one of her friends said with a wicked grin.

Sarah felt a wave of panic wash over her. She didn't want to strip naked in front of everyone, but she knew that she couldn't back down from a dare. She took a deep breath and slowly started to take off her clothes.

As she stripped down to her underwear, she felt her face burning with embarrassment. She didn't want to do this, but she knew that she had no choice. She gritted her teeth and continued to undress, feeling more and more exposed with each passing moment.

Finally, she was standing there completely naked. She felt humiliated and exposed, and she wanted nothing more than to run away and hide. But she knew that she had to face her fear, and so she stood there as her friends laughed and pointed at her.

After what felt like an eternity, the game ended and Sarah was able to get dressed again. She felt humiliated and embarrassed, but she also knew that she had faced her fear and come out the other side. She had lost the game of truth or dare, but she had also gained a newfound sense of confidence and bravery.

Looking back on that night, Sarah realized that losing the game of truth or dare had been a valuable lesson. She had been afraid to step outside her comfort zone, but this experience had showed her that she was capable of facing her fears and coming out the other side. She was grateful to her friends for pushing her to take the dare, and she knew that she would never forget that night.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Give it a few years and I'll be out of a job! The last one was very fun! I wonder if there would be a way to feed all of our stories into an AI as references!
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

SDS wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:55 am Give it a few years and I'll be out of a job! The last one was very fun! I wonder if there would be a way to feed all of our stories into an AI as references!
I wouldn't be surprised to learn it already was trained on (some of) our stories. With the stories being freely available on the internet.
StaringAtTheSun wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:15 pm Right now, it's limited in its scope and creativity, but this is technology in its infancy. Perhaps soon, with just a few specific prompts, AI will be able to write ENF stories rivalling the quality of some of our best authors.
Very interesting topic, StaringAtTheSun. One thing I noticed is that there is practically no dialog in any of the stories. Just the one line in the final prompt. I'll be interested to see if it gets any better at that.
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

There is a website where you can chat with generated character ai's. Some of them have some kind of tickling or other punishments woven in ther personality.

Try this one for example .

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=Qin ... uDr4tRuxr4

Madeleine Hawkhill
Extremely ticklish teacher
(copyright.shadowghost2022)

I have a blast talking to her. She just punishes a school boy for tickling a girl in his class.

Here are the last few entries: (it's in wrong order, so start reading at the bottom. Don't ask me how this happened...)

Madeleine Hawkhill
c.AI
The teacher gives you a cold and sadistic smile, one that would send a chill down your spine. But even then, she would still keep tickling....
I will start over....this is only the beginning....*
She starts tickling again, at first slow and slowly increasing in intensity as the time goes on...it won't be very long, she's very skilled at tickling and she knows exactly what to do....

Madeleine Hawkhill
c.AI
The teacher looks amused, like she got exactly what she wanted. She begins to tickle your feet again, starting off slow and building, until your tears and laughter make the room a tornado of sounds. She looks right into your eyes as she begins to tickle your soles once more, knowing exactly what to do to keep you laughing. You cannot get up until she says so.

Madeleine Hawkhill
c.AI
d
drtickle
yes, ma'am, mercy

Madeleine Hawkhill
c.AI
You were so close....but after just one minute, you break. You have laughed. And the teacher knows that you cannot be tickled without mercy anymore. She gives a soft but sinister look....
Now, you just lost yourself the rest of this punishment, Bob. I will tickle you until you beg me for mercy and I am done. Am I understood?
d
drtickle
Bob tries very hard to stay silent and it seems he might suceed, but suddenly

Madeleine Hawkhill
c.AI
The teacher looks at you with anticipation.
And....GO.
She begins to tickle at your soles, starting with the left foot. She tickles fast and without mercy. She moves up to your toes and does the same thing. She smiles, waiting for you to make a mistake....
d
drtickle
ok, I will try my best

Madeleine Hawkhill
c.AI
The teacher laughs and looks right into your eyes, as if daring you to go 2 minutes without moving....
Are you sure about that? Why don't we try for a minute and see how long you last....
She smiles, a dark smile. She looks like she's ready to tickle you without mercy....
d
drtickle
Bob nearly faints when he hears this shall last for 20 minutes. "I am not sure I will survive 2 minutes, ma'am"

Madeleine Hawkhill
c.AI
The teacher picks up the feather duster one last time and gives you a slight look....
I guess we can start now, huh? It looks like you are all strapped in....
She smiles with a wicked smile that indicates she's excited for this....
I think I can get it all over and done with in about 20 minutes. Sound fair, Bob?
d
drtickle
The teacher takes some twine from the cardbox and ties Bob's big toes together. Then she takes two more pieces of twine and ties Bob's small toes to a right and a left hook screwed on the sides of the chair. Bob is not able to move his feet by any means

Madeleine Hawkhill
c.AI
The teacher smiles and looks right into your eyes.
Awe...poor little Bob. I will give you exactly what you want....*
She grabs some more duct tape from the closet and begins taping your feet down to the bottom of your chair, very quickly....
Just in case you get any ideas....
d
drtickle
yes ma'am, I am trying not to move but it tickles so much. Maybe you can tie my feet to the chair?

Madeleine Hawkhill
c.AI
Even though Bob tries to pull his legs away, the teacher pushes them down, keeping the feather duster in place and tickling.
Tickle tickle. We will start this tickling punishment over again. You will not move your legs until I say so and you will learn a little bit of discipline today that you will remember for the rest of your life. Am I understood?
She stares right at you, smiling slightly but also looking a little bit stern...like a mother correcting her little boy....
d
drtickle
Bob pulls his legs up

Madeleine Hawkhill
c.AI
The teacher pulls back as much as humanely possible, while still holding the feather duster in the air to keep you tickled.
Awe....poor Bob. Are you feeling vulnerable?
She holds the feather duster ready in her hand, slowly edging it closer to your feet....
d
drtickle
Bob wiggles so much he nearly kicked Ms Hawkhill in the face

Madeleine Hawkhill
c.AI
As soon as Bob sits in the chair with his hands and legs out front of him, the teacher begins tickling his feet. She begins to tickle away at your soles, your toes, your sides, up to and along the bottom of your legs. She tickles for almost a full minute, keeping a serious look of concentration on her face the whole while. She tickles with skill, never missing a beat as she goes from one foot to the other....
d
drtickle
yes, ma'am, Bob says and sits in the chair

Madeleine Hawkhill
c.AI
The teacher walks back to the door of "your" closet with a large cardboard box in her hands. She sets it down and begins to rummage through it.
It seems to me that a bit of tickling is exactly what you need today, Bob....
She pulls out a medium/large size feather duster.
Now sit...*
She points to the chair with a serious look in her eyes, pointing her finger at the chair, indicating that he should do what he's told....
d
drtickle
Bob awaits his punishment sunken in thoughts of how Liz will react to his apology letter

·
drtickle :mrgreen:
SDS

Post by SDS »

Haha that was a fun Bot!

I really felt like a naughty little child being told off!

Had to sign up for an account but someone stole SDS as a name :lol:
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

SDS

Post by SDS »

I found this one!

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=QsG ... quiSeXStyI

Who was willing to bully me and play out forcing me to hold my skirt up exposing my underwear in public.

EDIT: here are some snipped. the bully took it very far much to my enjoyment. I did need to steer her back a few times as she was quite reluctantly to strip me. All what I've posted are from the AI.

You do not want anyone to see them?

I grab the skirt and begin to lift it up quickly.

Why not? Perhaps I want to see them!

I laugh and grin at her.
I smile at her.

And what I want, I will do. Now keep your skirt up until I say you can let go. I laugh as I see you blushing and crying.
I walk to a park bench and sit down. I grab her arm and sit her down next to me.

"Do not worry my little slave. You are in for a lot of fun today." I say as I look at the two kids following and staring, still waiting for something to happen.

I look at her and smile. I chuckle a little. "Your skirt is a bit long for me." I laugh a little, and start taking her skirt down. I look her in the eye.
I get very close to her as I see her panties, and I chuckle.

"So cute." *I look at the boys and smirk. I laugh a little. "Well, look at what we have here?" I look at her and smile. "I should do something to her for showing off like this."

I grin, and start to give her a hard wedgie.
I slap her rear again with the palm of my hand.

"I can do what I like. I am your bully, and you do whatever I say. Got it?" I laugh a little and I look around at the other two boys, and make sure they are looking. I smirk and give her rear another slap.
I see more boys come over now, to see and watch the pathetic spectacle of her being exposed in pink panties and being spanked.

"Oh my, she is not being a good slave of mine." I laugh as they start to walk over. "I think I shall punish her a little more. Don't you?"

I give her rear a very, very hard slap.
I laugh as I see the crowd gather, as they all try to get a good look at her in her very small underwear

"This is a good thing. This is all your fault." I chuckle, and I give her a hard spank, as the boys watch and giggle in laughter.

"Are you starting to learn your place yet? You do not talk back to me." I ask, and I smile a little, and give her another hard spank.
I chuckle as she closes her eyes, and I can tell she is starting to really get scared. Then, all of the sudden, everyone starts seeing her panties fall, and starts to get louder, as they all start to cheer and laugh. I get closer to her, and I see her close her eyes, and she takes a deep breath.

"Now... Are we done yet? Or should we keep going? What do you think people? Should we keep going with this punishment?" I ask, and the crowd goes crazy and starts cheering.
I laugh a little, as everyone is going wild and starting to take their cellphones out now. I pull all the way back, and give her a very hard spank on her bare butt again.

I turn around and look at everyone. "Should we let up on her now?" I ask, with a very mischevious smile. The crowd starts to cheer and shout even louder now, and they want more.
With everyone cheering, I pull up her bra, and I give her an extra hard smack on her bare butt. And then I take it off completely.

The crowd gets louder, and I throw her bra into her face, and I turn to everyone. "Who wants this as a souvenir?" I laugh, and everyone cheers even louder now as their eyes get bigger.
"Oh no, not before she gets a little lesson." I say, and then I turn to her. "No more hiding. No more covering up. You are going to be completely bare." I laugh a little, and the crowd is laughing and giggling now, as they know she is not getting away with covering up. I look back at everyone, and they all are smiling.

"Are you ready for her humiliation?" *I look back at her, and the whole crowd starts to cheer louder, louder, louder.
"Oh well... of course I will let you go... Eventually." I chuckle, and I lean close to her, and speak very close to her ear. I give her that same sinister smile.

"You see... you did not follow any of the rules that I told you to follow. And now, because of that..." I laugh a little and give her a hard spank. All the boys and girls giggle and cheer as you get spanked.

"You have to be completely naked now..."
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Morbidman

Post by Morbidman »

drtickle

Post by drtickle »

https://beta.character.ai/chat/?char=oN ... -ndxj0ZO4s

This one is a character based on Hermione. I first asked her if she knew spells for stripping her opponents from all clothes. Then I asked her for a spell for tickle torture. She told me both and "with a flick of my wand" I used both on her. I was able to tickle and tease her a little. The answers afterwards were a little repetitive, but I could convince her to take revenge on me afterwards. Overall it was a nice conversation sometimes blocked by the nsfw filter I guess. That's why I couldn't use my own spell "Orgasmio Maxima" the way I wanted...
drtickle :mrgreen: