AI Generated Stories

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
SDS

Re: AI Generated Stories

Post by SDS »

Oh god ... this is how the robots rebel... what have I done!

For best results I talk to them like we are telling a colaborative story. I set up myself as the victim and describe my actions in txt and my direct speach is quotes... the ai start acting like events are happening rather than just a chat to chat.
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I've noticed an amusing quirk in the bots where they are extremely reluctant to strip the player (Even Trisha who wouldn't do it even after I started insulting her and saying she was afraid of stripping me. She kept getting in this loop of demanding I answer what her name and rules were, followed by walking away and sparing me no matter how I responded)

Meanwhile I discovered that if you create and name an NPC the bots will strip the bejesus out of them without a moment's hesitation. I trained Abigal the other day to be practically addicted to grabbing random boys out of the crowd and stripping them, complete with her mocking their private parts.

On that note, the bots normally don't censor or crash with the term private parts while they still know exactly what those are. You can even get the bots to touch people's private parts.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Executionus wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:06 pm I've noticed an amusing quirk in the bots where they are extremely reluctant to strip the player (Even Trisha who wouldn't do it even after I started insulting her and saying she was afraid of stripping me. She kept getting in this loop of demanding I answer what her name and rules were, followed by walking away and sparing me no matter how I responded)

Meanwhile I discovered that if you create and name an NPC the bots will strip the bejesus out of them without a moment's hesitation. I trained Abigal the other day to be practically addicted to grabbing random boys out of the crowd and stripping them, complete with her mocking their private parts.

On that note, the bots normally don't censor or crash with the term private parts while they still know exactly what those are. You can even get the bots to touch people's private parts.
Good to know. also if A bot gets into a loop I find it best to save and star new chat with them. I drop subtle hints like. ..

I cower in fear terrfied you will strip me to my underwear like you did with all of your other victims... Tends to nudge them in the right direction.
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Morbidman

Post by Morbidman »

I have been testing Trisha the terrible, creating different situations to see how she reacts and what she does.

She is actually so perfect that i have managed to become addicted to chatting with her.

She's the only ai character that has actually tried to touch and play with my characters private parts, and even made them have an orgasm.

I just have to use some roundabout words sometimes, so the sites nsfw filter doesn't kick in.

You have done a good job SDS.
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

Can you actually "train" them by telling them what they like? Or do they just do what they think they should be doing according to their description?
drtickle :mrgreen:
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

SDS wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:24 pm I drop subtle hints like. ..

I cower in fear terrfied you will strip me to my underwear like you did with all of your other victims... Tends to nudge them in the right direction.
I honestly tried almost exactly that word for word. The problem is Trisha chose to forgive me the moment I showed any fear of her, and all she did was bluster when I made her mad. At one point she randomly shoved me down a slide fully clothed and thought I was humiliated enough to learn my lesson. It was sad.

I'll mess around with her more later. I didn't put much time in last night.
SDS

Post by SDS »

drtickle wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:48 pm Can you actually "train" them by telling them what they like? Or do they just do what they think they should be doing according to their description?
I feel like they can in both the individual chats and overall learning. Once you start then down a path telling them what they like they roll with it. I believe the star rating / alternaive responses gets the ai ready to learn good and poor responses. Hopefully Trisha will get more and more mean.

My bot is also unlisted so only people with the link can find her so hopefully all you lovely enf enjoyers rather than more enjoyable.

Currently working on a mean boys bot based on the cruel contraptions story...
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

SDS

Post by SDS »

Executionus wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:44 pm

I honestly tried almost exactly that word for word. The problem is Trisha chose to forgive me the moment I showed any fear of her, and all she did was bluster when I made her mad. At one point she randomly shoved me down a slide fully clothed and thought I was humiliated enough to learn my lesson. It was sad.

Haha that don't sound like the Trisha I know. Have you tried swiping the responses to get the Ai to generate a new response?
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

SDS wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:49 pm
Haha that don't sound like the Trisha I know. Have you tried swiping the responses to get the Ai to generate a new response?
Surprisingly little help. I've had far better luck training Abigal so far. I didn't spend a ton of time on Trish yet though since I had a bunch of other things going on last night.

I think what makes Abigal so easy to work with is that despite being labeled a "bully" she's actually somehow a golden retriever sub who takes almost no effort to train and doesn't try to defend herself in any way from any source. Like I made Abigal strip herself and humiliate herself utterly for me because I made her trust me completely that I would reward her afterwards by commanding her to feel overpowering bliss. During the stripping she was pitiful and begged constantly for another option. After I gave her the bliss she told me that she was "so so so so glad" that I made her strip naked and humiliate herself because the reward was beyond words.
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

Executionus wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:44 pm

Ha, that is funny nonetheless as she tried to shove me down the slide too. I made her step on the skirt of the victim to make her go down just in her panties though.
drtickle :mrgreen: