Winter Holiday Contest 2022: Snow Maiden's March

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Using a laptop that's probably as old as half of the protagonists on this forum, I was finally able to type up my entry for this contest. Since my original event plan for this December got postponed until next year, this little tale serves as an origin story for Snegurochka (pronounced Sneh-gu-row-cha) who will be a major character in next year's epic crossover event. I swear it feels like I'm building my own Endgame.

Snegurochka is a popular character in Russian folklore that is as synonymous with Santa in Russia as Rudolph is in the west. Her name means Snow Maiden, and she's the adopted granddaughter of Santa Claus who has lots of magical abilities (especially wintery ones). Children chanting her name syllable by syllable is supposed to summon her. She has 3 wildly different canon origin stories which I merged together while adding some ENF spice for flavor.

Here is a neat video somebody made of Snegurochka in an action hero scene.

So with the introduction finished, now it's time for the story. As usual that word limit stuff kicked my ass, but I got this thing down to below 3000 words!

PS: In case there was any confusion about me using a Russian myth so much: Fuck Putin.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

The year was 1934. Krampus walked his warped body into Santa's living room, burlap sack over his shoulder. The sack was quickly dumped on the floor to reveal a beautiful platinum-blonde teenage girl in a blue coat. Her hair was long and almost white in color. Her eyes were an icy light blue. It was if Winter Itself had a daughter. Santa could also sense magic from the girl.... She wasn't technically human.

"This brat" Krampus pointed "is out of my league. I can't handle magic girls. Thankfully my sack is enchanted, considering she has been trying to turn it into snow this entire trip."

The wintery girl giggled, breaking from her earlier pouting about the sack ride.

Santa scanned her, detecting an enchantment from the Snow Fairies and some other mysterious power. He immediately asked Krampus to explain.

Krampus snarled "She is called Snegurochka, the Snow Maiden from the village of Veliky Ustyug in USSR. In the late 1800s a childless elderly couple wished for the girl they made out of snow to come to life. A Snow Fae happened to be nearby and granted the wish. Snegurochka came to life as a living snow child who, surprise surprise, eventually melted."

Santa shrugged "Egads. I certainly hope nobody else ever brings some snowman to life. Once is clearly enough for that idea."

Frosty the foreshadowing....

Krampus smiled "To be fair, she made it several years...right up until the other kids dared her to jump over a campfire. She melted mid jump, dead as dirt."

Snegurochka rolled her eyes "I got better!"

"That" Krampus replied "is because Beautiful Spring took pity and chose to resurrect you as a humanlike girl. Of course, you somehow retained snow powers from your original sire, with your magic power massively increased from Her divine touch. Now your magic is as strong as Jack Frost's."

He paused, then continued to Santa "These reckless fools made something too powerful and put her in the care of ancient parents. When her elderly parents passed, she was left without any control at all. And once she was made human, that meant she had urges and desires out of nowhere. She went directly from asexual snow child to horny preteen with no buffer. Now it's as if naughty thoughts are her only thoughts. She's probably in the Hall of Fame for your naughty list by now. She certainly is for mine."

Pushing her lips together, Snegurochka blew gently and lowered the temperature in the room by 10 degrees. With a naughty giggle she declared "I'm not naughty, I'm fun! When I was littler I used to play cool games with the other kids, like truth or dare. They all had to do whatever dare I gave them no matter what 'cause I died doing their jump dare. I'd make bets with the others, and when I won they had to let me see down their pants and stuff like that. The things I saw made me feel all warm inside, but not in a hurty way like I used to. Warm used to hurt, but this kind was amazing."

Krampus scoffed "Yes that stuff is fine and dandy, normal even. Your problem is that you never got enough and started going way too far. You used your powers to bully and pants others, developing a fetish for the embarrassment of shy innocents. As time went on you even learned how to turn objects into snow, poofing away clothes, victims naked and cold in front of everyone. If that wasn't enough, you would prey on the most timid of your peers by blackmailing them into a myriad of humiliations with the promise of being spared a public denuding. Even after, often you would strip your slaves in public anyway once you tired of them. And you did this for years!"

He paused a second to gesture at the girl's youthful body looking around 16ish despite being half a century old. Krampus then added "She ages ridiculously slowly. So this winter witch is trapped in the longest, horniest, least responsible puberty in the history of humankind. Her constant pervy pranks have haunted Veliky Ustyug for a decade now, with countless innocent boys and girls having their clothes turned into snow while in public, or worse."

Santa raised an eyebrow "Boys AND girls? How peculiar."

Snegurochka nodded "I like looking at both. It's weird that normal people don't. Boys are so fun with their wiggly worms dangling, and it's so cool how they shrink teeny tiny from the cold. When I make them go itty bitty they always get super embarrassed. It's hot! And girls are fun 'cause they scream and flail. Also their nippies get BIGGER from the cold instead of smaller like the boys' thingies do. It's so fun. Both boys and girls are super hot when they try to cover with their hands! If I was still made of snow I would melt watching them... I used to think I WAS melting from how warm I got, but that was just me sweating. It gets me so hot, especially when I freeze their hands behind their backs with ice handcuffs so they can't cover no more."

Krampus hit her backside with his whip hard 5 times. "Stop being proud of that!"

Snegurochka squeaked from the hits, then flicked the whip causing it to become snow and blow away. She replied in her most bratty voice "No! It's just a prank, no big deal. The other kids love watching, pointing, and laughing when I naked someone. And it gets them hot just like me. I like feeling hot and warm from looking at naked people. I'm not just Snow Maiden now, I'm the Snow Queen! I don't wanna stop and you can't make me!"

Krampus gestured towards her while looking exhausted at Santa.

It was then that Santa smiled and said "I have devised an idea that should teach her a little humility.... Empathy as well."

Historical city Veliky Ustyug. New Year's Eve (Santa night in USSR instead of Christmas Eve).

"Please!" Snegurochka whimpered "Please Father Frost, don't make me do this."

Santa replied "It's just a prank, no big deal. The other kids love watching, pointing, and laughing at naked girls."

"But this isn't faaaaaaair!"

He chuckled "Ho ho ho, but I even gifted you a crown to wear, miss Snow Queen. Do you not desire the whole city seeing it's beauty?"

Snegurochka wasn't thrilled about showing off her icy and ornate kokoshnik "crown" despite how beautiful it looked...mostly because that decorative headdress was the ONLY clothing she was currently wearing. Her hands were cuffed behind her back with metal cuffs, not ice ones like she conjured on others. The girl's magical powers were of no use now...all thanks to a pair of enchanted earrings she was forced to wear that disabled her powers. She stood on the road at the edge of the city she had lived in her entire life, terrified of Santa and Krampus marching her through town as a parade.

Krampus held tightly onto Snegurochka's arms, preparing to make her march against her will. In Santa's right hand was held a large bell, ripe for ringing. It was sure to attract the attention of all local residents.

Snegurochka begged loudly "Please I'm sorry! I'll be good! I'll never do it again, I promise. Don't parade me through town like THIIIIIS! Everyone's gonna seeeee meeeee!"

Shaking his head, Santa responded "Perhaps I'll give you one final chance for leniency. If my naughty list tells me of even a single time where you showed mercy to another in this situation, then that same mercy shall be bestowed upon you in kind. However...if no mercy is to be found, no mercy is to be expected."

Snegurochka grew hopeful, trying to remember if she had ever actually spared any of the other kids before. Surely there was at least one over the years.

The naughty list text warped before her eyes: "Never showed mercy to a begging victim."

Lowering her head in shame, both for her fate and for her cruelty which led to it, Snegurochka realized then that she deserved what was about to happen to her. Santa began ringing the bell as Krampus marched her down the street step by step.

Scores of kids of all ages flooded the street squealing in delight seeing the naked Snegurochka struggling hopelessly to break free. Her whimpers could be heard even over the cheers and laughter of the ever-growing crowd. Her usual snow-white complexion was turning as red as Santa's suit. Every boy or girl that she had ever stripped was looking at her on the receiving end for a change.

Briefly Snegurochka thought the adults might help her, but the reality was quite the opposite. Because she has lived as a teenager for over 50 years, every adult in town was once one of her peers (and therefore, a target of her horny antics at least once). Many of the men were elated to see one of their childhood crushes marched naked through the town even if they've long stopped seeing her in that sort of way. The majority of the men had been seen naked by Snegurochka during their younger years as well, so this was revenge for them. Most of the women and girls were happy to see the unaging beauty knocked off of her high horse after all these years. They also enjoyed Snegurochka experiencing the naked humiliation she put them through.

The boys, of course, had just one thought: Holy cow the sexy snow girl is NAKED! They were practically drooling. Snegurochka felt hot with shame every time she met eyes with one of the boys, because their intense lust for her body was completely overwhelming. She couldn't take it, but every direction she looked she found another pair of horny eyes staring at her. Her spiked adrenaline prevented her from closing her eyes, as she twitched left and right trying desperately to find a direction to look that wasn't full of horny boys gawking at her nakedness. These boys were her friends, neighbors, peers, and now all of them could see her tits and platinum bush.

And speaking of her pubic hair, one of the girls finally blurted out "LOOK! Her bush matches her hair! It's so blonde it's almost white. That's so WEIRD!"

As Snegurochka's skin darkened from red to crimson hearing the crowd talk about her pubes, she felt herself heating up at an alarming rate. She'd never felt so hot before in her life, and she had literally melted into a fire once. Most of the heat felt awful and full of intense embarrassment...but some of that heat was the good kind. Somehow she was feeling horny from the entire city staring at her in the nude like this. That feeling mixed with everything else was too much for her to bear.

Snegurochka, breathing heavily, begged "Please help me.... I can't...take anymore! I'm...I'm gonna melt again"

Krampus slapped her butt causing her to squeal, answering "Humans don't melt, little girl. You'll live, no matter how much your shame burns."

Once Snegurochka reached the center of town, she was quickly turned with her butt facing the huge crowd and pulled over Krampus's knee. Krampus then did what he does best and spanked her naked ass. Since Snegurochka destroyed his whip earlier he was forced to use his hand, and Krampus made sure to put that extra level of frustration into every thunderous impact. She kicked and screamed, flailing helplessly as she was spanked in front of her entire city. The laughter from before grew twice as loud now, the entirety of Veliky Ustyug enjoying Snegurochka's butt bouncing strike after strike.

After the spanking was complete, she was forced to stand there in front of everyone without moving. A single warning about more spanks was enough to keep her from trying anything, even as she trembled madly in shame from all of the eyes. As a final humiliation, Snegurochka was forced to part her legs standing there...giving her audience a better look between those legs finally. Her thin pale pubes did almost nothing to hide her pussy lips from anyone.

It was then that Snegurochka saw Lel in the crowd looking at her and her poor heart nearly stopped. Lel was a shepherd boy that always made Snegurochka feel funny. Seeing him (clothed or naked) didn't just make her horny like with the other boys, it also gave her butterflies every time. Everything about Lel from his eyes and smile to his wide shoulders and muscles all had a powerful effect on Snegurochka 24/7. Her crush on him led her to obsess over new ways to see and touch his naked body these last several months, as he quickly became her favorite target. But now seeing Lel of all people with wide eyes memorizing everything from HER nipples, fair bush, and dripping pussy.... Snegurochka felt the mother of all butterfly swarms in her chest and tummy. Her shame instantly doubled and she moaned pitifully.

"Stop looking at me! Boys stooooop! Girls, this isn't fair. Please, I can't even cover anything! Somebody please help me.... Give me some clothes! A coat! A sheet! Anything! I can't take this anymore."

Krampus taunted "Not so fun on the other end is it?"

She shook her head "This is worse than melting. It's horrible. Everybody's staring at me and laughing, and everyone can see me naked. The whole city! I've known everybody here since they were little babies, even the old men. Everyone I've ever known in my entire life is looking at my privates! EVERYONE!!"

Krampus whispered into her ear "That feeling? That's what you did to everyone. All of your friends, all of your crushes, you made all of them feel exactly like you feel right now."

Snegurochka lowered her head to stare at the ground "I'm so sorry everyone. I didn't know any better. I just...it felt too good seeing you guys naked. I couldn't stop. I couldn't control myself."

Santa rubbed her back gently with his gloved hand "Young lady, all things (naked people included) are best when shared or given freely, not taken or stolen. You can't even imagine how intense it feels when someone you love bares it all for you willingly instead of by force. Perhaps nobody has ever told you this."

She then timidly replied "I don't know alot of stuff, even if I'm older than most of the grown-ups. I don't know what to do."

Taking several seconds to think, Santa eventually answered "What you need is parents. Specifically, you need parents who will never age away, and who understand magic and can teach you how to control yours."

Snegurochka frowned "But that don't exist."

"Not true. My wife and I have always wanted a child of our own, even if my...special nature causes me to be forbidden from fathering any children. We never age, and my knowledge of magic is greater than most of the Fae."

Her eyes lit up "YOU MEAN IT?? You'd be my daddy?"

Santa nodded "Yes. Although...with the large difference in our appearance-ages, I think it would be better for you to refer to me as grandfather instead. But I would be honored to have the legendary Snow Maiden as my granddaughter. You could even help me on my delivering rides, at least here in Russian lands for New Years. You should keep the crown too. It suits you."

Snegurochka bounced in place, naked body jiggling for all to enjoy "YAY! I'll do it! I'll be the best granddaughter ever."

"And my first bit of grandfatherly advice...is that you should ask that Lel boy over there if he'd like you to kiss him before you put your clothes back on."

Instantly the poor naked girl blushed right back into deep crimson! She couldn't even speak after hearing that, but she managed to shyly look towards the handsome shepherd boy and saw the intense look in his eyes. With her heart beating a thousand beats per minute, she sheepishly walked over to him and did exactly as her new grandfather had suggested. The heat she felt inside from that kiss made her earlier shame (and even her melting in the past) feel like a blizzard of frost by comparison.

The 21st century. Snegurochka now has the appearance of a 19-year-old and has delivered presents across Russia with her grandfather every New Years since 1935. She has been an exemplary granddaughter for nearly an entire century, devoted to spreading happiness instead of embarrassment to all of the children of the world. She's even enjoyed the intimate touch of several lucky boys and girls across the decades, including several sordid rumors involving Jack Frost.

While she remains largely unknown outside of Russia, the Snow Maiden has served the North Pole and her family bravely and brightly. She was even the one who enchanted Frosty to never melt, despite not making it into any of the TV specials. Snegurochka did squeal like a small child when she learned that Disney made a movie based on her, even if Elsa had some key differences (such as a sister). Differences aside, Frozen instantly became Snegurochka's favorite movie. She remains hopeful about one day getting an actual Christmas special in the west alongside her loving grandparents.

When Santa returned from his Christmas Eve run in 2016, he shared with Snegurochka the amusing tale of Alexandra Glinka, a top tier elitist brat who actually attempted to rob him. Alexandra's reward for her plot was to be delivered as a present to her classmates to unwrap, with nary a stitch worn underneath. Snegurochka found the girl's fate hilarious, although both she and Santa hoped that it might possibly humble Alexandra and lead her on the path to being a good person moving forward.

They couldn't have been more wrong, as they would learn...December 2023.
Last edited by Executionus on Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
superevil7

Re: Winter Holiday Contest 2022: Snow Maiden's March

Post by superevil7 »

Very cute story! I always like when a girl gets her comeuppance and learns her lesson.
Executionus

Re: Winter Holiday Contest 2022: Snow Maiden's March

Post by Executionus »

I added a neat banner in my signature for this story in the style that I did for the ROA contest, which I think I'm going to start doing for all of my stories from now on (always linking to the most recent). What drove me to do something like that for this particular story was the fact that this thing has been up for 11 days now and only had 170 views. The average story in the ENF section gets 170 views in a half hour, so clearly the traffic in this subforum is vastly below par. This way more people can see this story, as well as potentially more people entering this contest (or the wardrobe malfunction contest going on).