BTFW - Stay Still

Executionus

BTFW - Stay Still

Post by Executionus »

Part 1:

Ah MissAriel. Such an intriguing woman, brand new to this site of embarrassment-erotica writers and already making huge waves. Her talent is obvious, and her enthusiasm for her craft is among the highest I've seen in the 15+ years I've been active in this community. She even created an epic contest barely a month into her membership. To be honest,Ā her enthusiasm wasn't just high...it was suspiciously high. It pointed towards a longing that goes beyond what the other writers feel. It pointed towards an obsession with escaping the boundaries of letters and words. It pointed towards embracing the flesh, sweat, and cum of the stories in her mind. It pointed towards little MissAriel hungering to take the place of the various girl characters on this board and experience their glorious moments for real.

And I suspected this hunger was turning into a ravenous starvation as the days went by.

So I conversed with MissAriel via PMs as I do with several of the major writers on here. We shared story prompts and little ideas we both had, brainstormed toward future projects, and shared what we liked and didn't like about other recent posted stories. With my love of analyzing people and my fascination with learning how people I like think, I soon understood this active newcomer quite well and so very many of her kinks and tastes. Meanwhile she learned more about my own, and the frightening level to which these values matched. You see...I love being the mastermind that orchestrates intense arousal in women using thousands of creative ideas born of their very own mind that I have studied. And she, you see, wants nothing on this Earth more than to be on the receiving end of precisely that.

I learned that MissAriel shared the love of bets that she writes into her characters, and one day I hit her with this shocking challenge: If your hometown is within range of my own, then you and I must meet up for a date. Never thinking the odds of such a coincidence possible, she told me where she was with a cockiness behind it, as if to tell me "Oops! Sorry bud. Better luck next time"

Well as luck would have it...our hometowns were but a short drive away. Oops indeed.

The day arrives, and so does she. You should've seen this woman! Casual attire is not her style, clearly. Red skimpy top with lacy frills where the sleeves, shoulders, and tummy region were apparently sold separately. Black leggings tight enough that she's going to need to cut them off afterwards. Styled hair, showy makeup, intense grin. Every drop of this woman's body language was her devouring the way that I couldn't blink or turn away. She absolutely did that on purpose. Not that I failed to get a significant dose of her checking me out in return, no matter how hard she tried to play that off.

We hung out, talked, and teased each other with talk of naughty things we "could" be doing right now if we were actually in a story. I take her to a local nature trail where we can walk alone, unbothered by others. And when I don't have to worry about weird looks from other people overhearing me, that's when I plant the seed of my plan. We talk about her kinks again, specifically her interest in tickle torture. The idea of it definitely excites her in fantasy, but there's one tiny detail that makes things a bit confusing for her: she's not ticklish. Or so she says.

I call her bluff immediately. She becomes brazen in her declaring that I could never actually tickle her, that she could easily resist laughing or thrashing around if I tried to do it. This feisty woman gets in my face and challenges me, dares me to even attempt to tickle her because she wants to laugh at me when I fail. She's adorable with how obvious of a bait this is, but I play along and turn it into a bet. Specifically, a strip bet. If she could stay still for a whole minute, then I'd let her take off one of my clothes. But if she couldn't stay still, I'd claim one of hers. And the game would continue back and forth until one of us was out of clothing to bet with.

No fear, MissAriel offers her neck and arm to me with an astounding cockiness, fully convinced that I'd fail hard and she'd get herself a nice show. But then I make her face go white with the next words out of my mouth....

"We're not doing this out here in the woods with you standing up. That'd be silly. I've read every one of your stories so far. You and I both know that you have to be tied down for this. Thankfully I have restraints on my bed for just such an occasion. Unless, of course, you're scared."

MissAriel was instantly flustered, knocked right out of her teasing game for a second. My suggestion would increase the danger of the bet exponentially. I watched her face. She was terrified, yet also deeply excited.

After a few seconds to compose herself, she replied while smiling "You crazy fucker, I've read all of YOUR stories too! The last thing I'd ever let you of all people do is tie me up. You'd just strip me naked ignoring the bet entirely or something else evil. And I've got news for you, buster! Think whatever scheme you'd like, but these panties stay ON all night and you're not getting lucky that easily."

She paused a second and then added "Actually, ALL of my clothes are staying on because you can't make me laugh."

I chuckled at her audacity "No no, I'm not going to cheat. I tie you down, arms and legs, and I tickle you in one minute increments. As long as you stay still, I swear that nothing will be taken from you. And I'll even give you the extra assurance that your panties will indeed stay on no matter what even if you lose the game."

She looked at me suspiciously "You'll let me keep my panties? That makes no sense. Are you just trying to get out of betting your own underwear? Because I still want that. I'll take it home with me as a trophy."

"Nope. No if I lose I'll still get naked, and just for the hell of it I'll even agree to let you actually steal my undies as a prize. But you, I swear on my honor that your panties will stay on all night, even if you scream and beg me to take them off."

Her eyes went wide "I AM NOT DOING THAT, MISTER! EVER! I'd never ever beg for that, you can forget that."

I wiggle and move my eyes around mockingly "Then there's no problem is there?"

She huffs "Fuck. Fine, deal! But you're the one who is going to be begging me to let you keep your cock covered up once you're out of clothes. You have no idea who you're dealing with. I can control myself perfectly. Nobody has been able to tickle me since I was a little child. And even if, IF, I laughed somehow I'd still be able to stay still. You're screwed, you're so screwed. I'm gonna be the first person on Girlspns to ever see the great Executionus naked. Can you imagine? The other female authors will be so shocked when I tell them. And I will tell them by the way. I won't let you cover up your cock either. You have to stand there on display for me with your hands behind your head, dick hanging free."

I smiled "Is that so?"

Ariel smiled back "Yep!"

I lick my lips teasingly "You're wanting to up the wager now?"

She doesn't flinch "Hell yeah! You have to do that pose for me, and you even have to sit there and let me film a video of you like that where you have to say "I am Executionus, and I am MissAriel's slut" into the camera while your whole naked body is on display! Unless you back out now, give up, and admit you can't tickle me and never had a chance."

I beep her on her nose with my finger, which produces this cute cat-like reaction of confusion and indignation. I then stare wickedly into her eyes and reply in a deep, slow, methodically commanding voice "And in return for this wager...I require...that when I win...I get to do...Executionus stuff...without untying you...for an hour. Deal?"

That woman's face was redder than her top. Every part of her brain knew she was like a gazelle before the tiger, my every instinct ready to feast and her every instinct telling her to run for her life. But that pride, her beautiful, wonderful, foolhardy pride. This brazen woman looked me dead in the eye, stuck out her hand to shake mine, and yelled "Deal!"

And with that handshake, MissAriel's fate was sealed. Would she regret this decision? Oh absolutely, again and again. But would she enjoy her decision? Absolutely.
superevil7

Re: BTFW - Stay Still

Post by superevil7 »

She has no chance. Not just one but two bets, being tied up and tickled. There's no way she's going to be keeping her clothes for much longer šŸ˜
MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

superevil7 wrote: ā†‘Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:38 am She has no chance. Not just one but two bets, being tied up and tickled. There's no way she's going to be keeping her clothes for much longer šŸ˜
You know I'm not ticklish, right? The only person here getting naked is executionus. On both bets.
See my collection of stories here: MissAriel's Story Archive
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

MissAriel wrote: ā†‘Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:42 am
superevil7 wrote: ā†‘Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:38 am She has no chance. Not just one but two bets, being tied up and tickled. There's no way she's going to be keeping her clothes for much longer šŸ˜
You know I'm not ticklish, right? The only person here getting naked is executionus. On both bets.
It's like watching a condemned prisoner on final march laughing at the electric chair, saying we're all about to look like fools when it doesn't work on her. But just like that prisoner, MissAriel is going to be quite shocked when the reality of her predicament hits her :mrgreen:.
Executionus

Stay StillĀ -Ā PartĀ 2

Post by Executionus »

Part 2:

We arrive at my place and head straight for my bedroom. MissAriel insists that there will be no "bedroom" hanky panky going on, and that she'd never let me get my way that easily. She does express excitement about getting to see my "Executioner's Axe" when I failed at this bet, but repeatedly informs me that I will not see a single naughty thing in return. Her enthusiasm is quite infectious, and I tease her right back. I even go so far as to tell her that I plan to measure the diameter of her areolas and maximum height of her nipples down to the millimeter...and post that information on the forum for extra fun. The look in her eyes betrays her true intentions: She would enjoy either winning OR losing our little game. In a way she checkmated me.

First things first I make her take off her shoes before getting into my bed. She tries to argue, but I remind her that we were just walking in the woods 5 minutes ago. We're not getting my bed dirty. I offer to take my own shoes off too so that we're both down equal numbers of clothing items on the line, but that doesn't really comfort her much as she takes them off. She's an intelligent woman, so she understands perfectly that her cute little socks might just wind up being the most precious clothing item she has on her body considering the tickling game afoot.

I strap her in, arms and legs, making sure she is held firmly but comfortably. It'sĀ looseĀ enoughĀ forĀ herĀ toĀ moveĀ aroundĀ easily,Ā butĀ sheĀ can'tĀ defendĀ anĀ inchĀ fromĀ me. This woman sure does look delicious here pulled to an X on my bed in her tight black leggings, skimpy red top, and cutesy Buffy socks. Perhaps this Buffy fan was looking for an Angel tonight.... Unfortunately, all she found was a Devil.

I have my strategy to ensure victory in this battle: Namely, that tickling is mental, not physical. If you get into someone's head you can tickle them psychically from a foot away just by moving your fingers in the correct movements. I've done it, this works. It's absolutely hilarious to do that to some girl who didn't even know that was possible. The secret is tickling their brain first, putting the girl into the receptive mindset before you ever make your first move. To that end I have been playfully teasing and taunting her, making constant jokes, and always keeping that adorable smile on her face this entire contest. I don't even think she's noticed that I've been setting her up. I don't think she's noticed that her pupils are dilated for me a little bit and her arms hairs are sticking up. With my extremely precise eyesight far above average I can see all of these subtle details that a normal person would miss. There's no way that she's realized just how close she already is to laughing hysterically even though I've yet to lay a finger on her.

The rules are restated: One minutes of tickling per round. MissAriel must hold still. Giggling is allowed, but flailing is not. If she lasts an entire minute, I have to take off a piece of clothing. If she moves, then I get to remove a piece of her clothing instead. We continue on until either I have taken everything off or she is down to her panties. I have given this woman my word that no matter what, her panties will stay on. If I lose I owe her a very humiliating video. If she loses, I get a full hour of merciless sexual touching and foreplay across her every inch.

Timer is ready. One button starts the countdown. I put my face right in front of hers, both of us smiling confidently. She's already on edge from my mind games. She's about to break before I even start. I give her my most commanding voice as I order:

"Now be a good girl, and STAY...STILL...."

I dive right into her exposed armpits with both hands without a drop of hesitation, and she shrieks like a schoolgirl! My fingers dig in and wiggle, trying to burrow into her soft skin. Her body jerks around and she fights her restraints trying to pull to safety as she laughs. In my head I hear the voice of the announcer from Pokemon Stadium, "TAKEN DOWN ON THE WORD GO!"

She screams about that being luck, her not being ready, but it's not like I've stopped tickling her or anything and she's still laughing like crazy. She yells at me to stop because this round is over, but I reply "No no, I get to tickle you for the entire minute each time. It doesn't matter how quickly you lose the round or anything, I still get my full minute every time."

One minute later she's catching her breath with this super-cute mad look on her face. "Ok buster, that was a freebie! I'm ready this time. Watch, no laughing this time. I dare you to try!"

I taunted her "You weren't a good girl like I asked. You were bad and moved quite a bit the entire minute. Naughty, naughty. You have to pay a penalty now."

MissAriel's confidence weakened the moment I pulled her left sock off revealing those cute little soles, arches, and toesies. Why specifically the left foot? Well most people lead with the right when walking. It's the stronger, dominant foot. This means the left has more sensitivity to the touch. I looked into the eyes of my determined little tough girl and gave her these words once again.

"Now be a good girl, and STAY...STILL...."

I grab that freshly-bared foot and go to work. True to her boasts, MissAriel doesn't react at all! No laughs, no twitches, just pure stone-faced resolve. It was actually pretty impressive and inspiring. Those 13.48 seconds were truly amazing.

The following 46.52 seconds, however, saw her cackling like a maniac and kicking her leg frantically. I showed no mercy, exploring around looking for the best spots which produced the highest screams. The center of her arch was by-far the weakest point, so I focused there for the final 15 seconds. This woman was losing so badly at this point that she was yelling at me to stop at the top of her lungs while trying her damndest to break my restraint set with all of her strength. We were going to see the extent of Spencer's engineering by night's end.

When I stopped she was hyperventilating and covered with goosebumps. Her eyes made it clear that she was intimately aware of how little chance she had at winning this if I kept attacking that foot. I was going to strip off all of her clothes and win my hour of making her my sexual playtoy. Her keen mind began searching for some cunning way out of this.

Watching her squirm, I talked to her in a mocking voice "Well that time you exceedingly failed to be a good girl. Not a good girl at all. Very bad. You were screaming and thrashing way worse than you were the first time. Naughty naughty. You have to pay a penalty now."

As I stole away her other sock, panic filled her eyes. She quickly begged me "NO! No please, let me keep the socks. Put my socks back on, that isn't fair!"

Tauntingly I dangled both socks over her chest in front of her face and replied "But I won these fair and square. Mine now. Nothing against the rules at all. Why would I ever give these back?"

The cute angry glare returned "Come oooon, you know that isn't playing fair. Go ahead, let's up the stakes even, just as long as you put my socks back on."

I used a finger to wiggle her nose while I smiled like a Cheshire cat for a few seconds, then offered "I suppose I'll be nice and give you this one, non-negotiable offer. If you let me take pictures freely all night long to keep for my eternal satisfying enjoyment, then I will put these cute little socks back on your cute little body and leave them there undisturbed from now on. I wouldn't share your pictures with anyone else by the way, but they give me a fun little collection of reminders I can use on future lonely nights to remember that wonderful evening where I got to take the gorgeous MissAriel and tickle-strip her on my bed."

She interrupted me "WHAT? But.."

I interrupted back forcefully "Non-negotiable terms! Pictures in exchange for me putting these socks on you and not taking them off. Take it or leave it."

She huffed and puffed, adorableness written all over that angry angry face of hers. Realizing that my victory would be comically easy otherwise though, she had no choice. And she knew it. She blushed so wonderfully red as she gave in and agreed to my terms.

Picking up my phone I wasted no time snapping several shots of her all tied up in her hot outfit, including documenting that cute ragey glare several times. For one of the pictures I made it a point to pose with my fingertips in her left foot's arch, just to remember that nostalgic time long ago when I was tickling her there.

Me being a brat, I made sure to show her several of the best pictures too. I kept pointing out all of her cute features, and I made certain to show her the adorableness of her red angry face. Showing MissAriel her glare made her glare even harder! I got into the bed with her, lying down on her side with my arm around her shoulders, and then took several selfies of the two of us there. So...much...ragey glare as I played around with her helplessness with the largest smile on my face possible. My smiling was so big constantly that even the Joker would've told me to tone it down a notch.

Finally I got back up and began working on those socks of hers. She was extremely confused by me messing around with them, especially when I started using my duct tape. She told me that I didn't need to tape the socks on, that they'd be fine on their own. I, of course, insisted that they wouldn't stay on her unless I did this my way.

With her two socks taped together into a circle loop, I then slid the sock loop over the top of her head. As she fought and screamed in shock, I pulled the socks down until they became a perfect blindfold! This poor, defenseless, helpless toy of mine could no longer see anything. It was sure to make her sense of touch far more sensitive for the rest of our playtime.

She cussed me out "FUCKER! You have to put them on my FEET, not my FACE!"

I put on a great shocked performance "WHAT? Oh dear, I'm sorry. I didn't think you wanted these back on your feet! I only agreed to put them back on your BODY somewhere. I never said a single word about feet. I'd never want to cover those beauties up. I haven't even gotten to tickle the right foot yet. That would be such a let down."

You should've heard the wave of expletives hurled at me in this point. In order to not have this story taken down for violating content rules I will just keep this barrage a secret, but woof! You've never heard such language before I assure you all.

When she finally stopped cussing me out I teased her "You kiss your mother with that mouth?"

She muttered "Bastard"

I crawled on top of her next, which she literally didn't see coming. I lied down on her chest facing her, our bodies pressed together by gravity. I then asked "Better question...you kiss your lover with that mouth?"

Not waiting for a response I kissed her. I held that kiss for well over a minute, feeling her melt and even with my poor hearing I am quite certain I noticed a little moaning in there.

I broke the kiss and looked at her blindfolded face, her soft lips hanging there partly open and clearly craving far more time touching my own. I had to knock her down from that bliss immediately, though. Can't let her get too relaxed and comfortable or anything. We still have a game to play.

In a very playful voice I broke the silence "Well, looks like you DO kiss your lover with that mouth. Awesome! If only you knew how to be a good girl and actually hold still when I tell you to. It's very disappointing, young lady, how you keep misbehaving. We need to try this again and see if you having your socks back on will help you to do as you're told. Ready for Round 3?"
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

So. I honestly don't think I'm ever finishing this story. I can't explain it, but it was such a mental drain trying to get into this. And there's zero reason for why it should've been an issue considering I was LITERALLY writing about myself. Easiest character in history. But the problem existed anyway.

Truthfully I've been feeling very burned out. The fiasco with my computer being in the shop for two months (and still not working 100% btw) ended up crushing my motivation. At the same time, I've been highly distracted elsewhere and I don't have the type of idle time that I used to have. I'm probably taking a pretty long break from any major writing. The irony is that I'm actually in a better place right now mentally than I have been the last few years, but at the same time I had gotten used to using my ENF writing as a depression coping mechanism. Perhaps I've trained myself to wear it only "works" in my head when I'm feeling down, but lately I haven't been. Oh well. No intention of going back, that's for sure.

So good luck to all of the other entries! I'd be shocked it anybody actually votes for this one. Not only is it woefully incomplete, but I don't even feel it was all that good. Oh well. That's the way it goes sometimes.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Personally I really enjoyed the story, even without a conclusion. You could probably cut out the last two paragraphs in part 2 and I bet it would make a good enough ending. Just leave it up to the reader to infer what happened next. My inference would be that their kissing leads to other things less ENF based, but just as exciting in it's own way.