Looking for story

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Moondoc

Looking for story

Post by Moondoc »

Does anyone remember a story of an older girl who goes to visit her aunt i think. Her aunt thinks she is much younger and the girl faces enf as a result inculding spankings, a bath from a male, and nudity infront of male visitors.

Thanks
Moondoc

Re: Looking for story

Post by Moondoc »

It starts out very similar to "the summer that changed everything" by hooked6 but there is more exposure to males.
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

Moondoc wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:22 pm Does anyone remember a story of an older girl who goes to visit her aunt i think. Her aunt thinks she is much younger and the girl faces enf as a result inculding spankings, a bath from a male, and nudity infront of male visitors.

Thanks
Are you sure about the "aunt-part"? There was a story about a mother that was invited to some business weekend, she took her daughter and it turns out the kids have to be naked. Somehow all her bosses and colleagues think her daughter is much younger, and that is why she has to be naked.
drtickle :mrgreen:
mrsalpaca

Post by mrsalpaca »

Not sure if I can correctly recall that there was a "bath from a male" part, but does the story involve the girl's pubic hair? I know there are several stories on the previously closed board that involve an older girl who is tormented by her aunt.

I can't remember the specific name of the girls in those stories, but I believe Jess or Cindy may have been for some of them.

The only details I remember are those being:
1) The girl is spanked by her aunt in front of her younger cousins.

2) She is told to shave her private parts.

3) Some of the aunt's friends and the aunt's husband's boss comes over, and the girl has to serve as a "naked waitress" for them to hopefully get the husband a job promotion.

4) Some of the aunt's friends get upset that their husbands are paying too much attention to the girl, in which she is then spanked for being a tease.

If any of this rings a bell, I can probably find it as I likely have it stored somewhere from when I saved a bunch of stories before the old board shut down.
RAXORc

Post by RAXORc »

Can you list any Stories you found?
Moondoc

Post by Moondoc »

The only story I ever found similar was 'the summer that changed everything' by Hooked6. I am convinced it was a variation of that story.

Moondoc
Moondoc

Post by Moondoc »

The only story I ever found similar was 'the summer that changed everything' by Hooked6. I am convinced it was a variation of that story.

Moondoc
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

I can think of two stories that fall into something like this, but, I can't remember titles

1) the girl is being a brat and there is a fair, she is made topless at the fair by a local boy, and he tells her something along the lines, if you keep your arms up there like that all they , they will tire, they will drop and we will see them anyway the only difference will be that you have tired arms when we do.

2) might have been grandparent or great grandparent not an Aunt, but she ends up naked all the time and people are calling her by a different name (not hers) anytime she is naked, turns out that was the name of the older womans sister who always ran around naked as a child, there was also a boy that was getting naked weirdly (out of his control) and the story ended with a parade in the town (trying not to spoil this one)

Would actually like to read both again if anyone can expand