BTFW - Ronnie's Big Reveal

superevil7

BTFW - Ronnie's Big Reveal

Post by superevil7 »

Part 1

There once was a girl named Ronnie, that everyone thought was as sweet as could be. All of her friends and coworkers thought she was the most kind and caring person they had ever met. But Ronnie had a little secret. She enjoyed writing erotic fiction.

Ronnie was a little humiliation slut. She fantasized about being exposed to others. Her friends, her coworkers, and even strangers. The thought of that could drive her wild, but she knew she would truly be mortified if anyone she knew were to ever trace one of her stories back to her.

She had just recently posted her latest chapter, under the handle she went by on this very board, DameBella. Her story was about a girl named Layla, who makes a bet that leaves the girl naked and exposed to this guy she had just met. Ronnie couldn't help squirming, imagining that happening to her. She was watching her post like a hawk, waiting to see how others would react to her latest fantasy.

Her computer made a ding. She has received her first comment on her story, but the comment wasn't on the webpage. It had come to her personal messaging app. She recognized the screen name. Another writer from the site named SuperEvil. She had read a few of his stories, but to her, penning her own stories was always so much more exciting.

SuperEvil: Very nice story DameBella. I think it would be fun for the two of us to do a little collaboration together. Don’t you?

DameBella: How did you find my personal messenger address?

SuperEvil: You've been a very naughty girl Ronnie, and you haven't covered your tacks very well.

Ronnie's blood ran cold seeing her real name in plain text. How had he found her name!? She was always sure to be so careful.

DameBella: Please. What do you want? You can't tell anyone my real name please! I'll be ruined.

Ronnie hit the enter key with dread, but she didn't know what else to say to this guy. This guy that she didn't even know!

SuperEvil: Relax Ronnie. I just wanted to tell you personally that I really enjoyed your stories.

She felt some relief at that. She had overreacted. This guy was just messing with her a little.

DameBella: Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

She was still a bit perturbed at the guy, and didn't feel like talking to him any more than she had to.

SuperEvil: Now let's discuss that collaboration.

DameBella: I don't think so. Thank you for saying you enjoyed my stories, but I prefer to work alone.

SuperEvil: Oh Ronnie. Silly little Ronnie. You seem to be misinformed, thinking you have any choice in the matter.

Ronnie could feel herself getting mad.

DameBella: Look I don't know how you are, but you can just fuck right off! I'm blocking you now!

SuperEvil: You can do as you wish.

SuperEvil: Of course, if you block me I'm going to be letting all your friends, all your coworkers, and even your whole family in on your dirty little secret.

SuperEvil: Think of how ashamed your sweet little nana will feel knowing that you write such slutty, nasty, degrading material about yourself.

DameBella: What do you want, fucker!?

She knew she had no choice in the matter. She just couldn't stand the thought of everyone she knew finding out about her fantasies. She was still feeling angry though, and decided to show this guy her displeasure.

SuperEvil: I would think someone in your position would show a bit more respect towards me. Would you like to try that again?

DameBella: I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I was just upset. Please, what do you want?

SuperEvil: Better.

SuperEvil: One of the things that has always been hardest to nail down in these stories, is just what a girl is truly feeling as she is going through her turmoil. I think you can help me with this, Ronnie. I think you are the perfect candidate for that.

DameBella: How am I supposed to help you? I've never had anything like that happen to me. Everything I've written is just fantasy.

SuperEvil: That's where I come in. I'm going to help you experience one of your hot little fantasies for real. Let's start with something simple. I want you to take a selfie and send it to me.

DameBella: I guess that's not so bad.

SuperEvil: Did I forget to tell you you would have to do it in just your bra and panties?

DameBella: No! Fuck you! I'm not doing that!

Ronnie's full name, place of work, and even her home address appeared on screen.

DameBella: I'm sorry! Please! Please! Okay, I'll send you a selfie, but underwear is too much. I have a teeny tiny little bikini I can wear instead. Is that okay?

SuperEvil: Alright Ronnie. That is acceptable. For now. Take your selfie and send it to me when you're done.

Ronnie quickly scrambled to find one of her pictures from beach season last summer. She had one bikini she had bought during that time that had turned out to be just a bit too small, but she had missed the window to return it. She had tried it on at home, finding it exciting just how sexy and exposed she looked in it. She had even taken a picture of herself wearing it, but she had never planned to share that picture with anybody. Now she felt like she didn’t have a choice. As soon as she found it, she quickly cropped it so her face wasn’t showing, and then copied it into the chat.

SuperEvil: Very good Ronnie. I think I will let you have a break for now, and let your new reality sink in. I'll be contacting you tomorrow. Make sure you're up by 9 am.

SuperEvil: By the way, is that your pretty little nipple peeking out of your top there? Both your nipples seem pretty hard. Glad to see you’re enjoying this as much as me.

Ronnie couldn't help blushing as her blackmailer signed off. She took a closer look at the picture, discovering that he was right! It was possible to see the edge of her areola peeking out from the cup of the bikini top! And her nipples were pushing out the thin material quite a bit. She hadn't noticed either of those things before. She could only sit there with worry and dread, thinking about what this creep would ask her to do tomorrow.
Last edited by superevil7 on Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
DameBella

Re: BTFW - Ronnie's Big Reveal

Post by DameBella »

WTF! You said you wouldn't post this! Please, you have to take this down!
DameBella

Post by DameBella »

I've done everything you've asked! Why are you doing this to me!? Take this down, now!
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Now now DameBella. Or should we all just call you Ronnie? Or maybe Veronica? That is your real name after all.

I can’t take this down. Where’s the fun in that? I haven’t even posted the 2nd part for the people to enjoy yet.

But since you are here, gracing us with your presence, please tell us, how does it feel knowing everyone now knows your true first name? How does it feel being outed as such a cute little humiliation slut?
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Part 2

By the time Ronnie had booted up her computer the next morning, she had already received another message from SuperEvil.

SuperEvil: Good morning, Ronnie. It seems you’ve been a very naughty girl.

DameBella: What? What do you mean? My new story?

SuperEvil: No. Though I really enjoyed it.

SuperEvil: No, that’s not what I’m talking about.

SuperEvil: What I’m talking about is the picture you sent me yesterday.

DameBella: What about it? It’s a bikini picture, just like you asked for.

SuperEvil: Yes, it’s a bikini picture, but it’s not what I asked for. Did you not think I could see the date of the file?

DameBella: The date?

SuperEvil: Yes, the file date. That picture is from 6 months ago. I explicitly told you to take a selfie yesterday. For ME.

SuperEvil: Now this time you’re going to give me what I want, and you’re going to do it right.

Ronnie could feel herself getting angry again. Just who does this guy think he is!?

DameBella: What if I don’t?

SuperEvil: Then you are going to face the consequences. I have an email all queued up and ready to send, with everyone you know in the To line. Not only will they find out about your smutty stories, but they’ll also be receiving a copy of your cute bikini pic too.

DameBella: Okay! Okay! Please don’t send it! I’ll do whatever you want.

SuperEvil: Good. Then I want you to send me a topless pic, and make it quick!

DameBella: What?

SuperEvil: Ronnie, my pointer is hovering over the send button.

DameBella: Okay! Just, give me a minute.

Ronnie stripped off her top and her bra, lining up the shot just right. She could feel herself blushing as she could see her own breasts and pink nipples on her phone screen. Snap! And the phone dinged. Ronnie queued it up in her messenger app, and with a hesitant sigh, hit send.

DameBella: There, are you happy!?

SuperEvil: Happiness doesn’t even begin to describe what I’m feeling right now, Ronnie. Now you’re really starting to learn what it means to be a good little humiliation slut. Nice boobs by the way! Your nipples are just as pink as I thought they would be!

Ronnie couldn’t even bring herself to reply. She just felt totally ashamed that this stranger had now seen her bare breasts.

SuperEvil: I think you’re ready for the next part.

DameBella: There’s a next part?

SuperEvil: On a scale of 1 to 10, just how humiliated do you feel taking that picture for me?

DameBella: 9, I guess.

SuperEvil: Very good. That means I’m doing my job right. And how are you feeling right now, Ronnie?

DameBella: I don’t know? Degraded. Sick to my stomach.

SuperEvil: Come now. There must be a part of you that is just a little bit excited about this. I mean, isn’t this what you’ve always dreamed about? To be so thoroughly humiliated by a stranger?

Ronnie wouldn’t admit it, but deep in her core she knew he was right.

DameBella: No.

SuperEvil: Shame.

SuperEvil: Ok, I guess we’ll just have to up the dosage of humiliation then.

SuperEvil: Ready for round 2?
DameBella

Post by DameBella »

please you can’t do this please take this down!
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

But Ronnie. We haven’t even gotten to the best part. Just wait until everyone sees what happens in part 3!
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Part 3

Ronnie could only sit there and worry, wondering what this creep was going to make her do now.

SuperEvil: So I’ve seen your tits, but I think it’s time I got to see the rest of you.

DameBella: No way!

SuperEvil: Ronnie, why must we go through this song and dance every single time? You know you’re going to do it. You know you’d just die if everyone found out your little secret. Now they’ll even be getting a nice picture of your titillating tits as a bonus!

DameBella: Please! Please! Okay, fine. Just give me another minute.

SuperEvil: Don’t hide your face this time. I’ve already seen your Facebook and Instagram, and I know just how beautiful your smile can be. Give me a nice smile while you take your selfie this time.

Ronnie couldn’t believe what he was asking for, but felt she had to comply. All she had to do was keep him happy, and then he would just go away, right?

SuperEvil: Very sexy, Ronnie! Love the smile! Wow, you keep yourself shaved? Nice!

DameBella: Please, that’s it right? I don’t have anything else I can give you. You’ve seen everything now.

SuperEvil: Just one more thing.

SuperEvil: Tell me, Ronnie, how turned on do you feel right now? Knowing you’ve given me everything. Knowing I own you now?

SuperEvil: And the truth this time. Or everyone else is going to get to know you just the way I do.

Ronnie knew what he wanted to hear. That she was getting turned on taking these slutty pictures for him. The only problem was, she really was feeling turned on. As much as she hated to admit it, this guy had owned her, down to her very soul.

DameBella: I’m totally wet…

SuperEvil: Good. That’s what I like to hear. It seems the process has worked.

SuperEvil: There’s just one final thing I want you to do, Ronnie. I want you to play with yourself.

DameBella: Now? I mean, okay...

SuperEvil: Oh, but before you start, just one more thing. Open the sound recorder app on your phone, and record yourself while doing it. Then send it to me when you are finished.

Ronnie could feel herself shaking as she started to touch herself for him. She couldn’t believe what a slut she had become. “I can’t believe you’re making me do this!” She said, right down the mic of her phone, as it rested on her pillow next to her. Then she let out a loud moan of pleasure, thinking about him hearing that.

She could feel fireworks starting to go off in her head as she reached orgasmic bliss! “Oh Fuck! Oh God! Oh my God! Super Evil!! Super Evil!!” She exclaimed, losing all control of herself. When she was finished, she loaded up the recording into her messaging app, and hit send. She was really hoping he would like it.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Wow, what a story, huh Ronnie? Now tell all the nice people the truth. Now that everyone’s had a chance to read what really happened, how do you feel knowing everyone knows I now own you? Body and soul?
DameBella

Post by DameBella »

fuck you superevil