Looking for a couple of stories... girl spanked and humiliated at sleepover by hosts mother + pig girl

Looking for a story from the old board(s)? post about it here and we'll do our best to find it for you.
SDS

Looking for a couple of stories... girl spanked and humiliated at sleepover by hosts mother + pig girl

Post by SDS »

I vaguely remember a story from the other storyboard...about a girl who is bullied by other girls at a sleepover. A hairbrush is heavily involved and I belive the girls lie to the hosts mother so she will spank the poor girl. Think she is stripped searched as they lie about drugs? Something about treating her like a doll and humiliating her as well bit its been a lot of years....

From the old version of this one I also remember a story called pig girl? Or somthing similar where a girl is bullied and forced to flash while being called a pig... she has to wear a skirt as a tiny dress and has to streak shouting at people to look at her because she is naked.
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

SDS

Re: Looking for a couple of stories... girl spanked and humiliated at sleepover by hosts mother + pig girl

Post by SDS »

Morbidman wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:12 pm viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2660

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2661

These two?

No on number 1- although it is great! Number one I remember the host girl being a bit psycho like biting her dolls or somthing. The girls all kept getting her told off and spanked and then I belive stripped and humiliated her themselves.

Yes on number 2! Thanks!
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Morbidman

Re: Looking for a couple of stories... girl spanked and humiliated at sleepover by hosts mother + pig girl

Post by Morbidman »

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2662

This sounds like the one you're looking for.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Morbidman wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:17 pm viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2662

This sounds like the one you're looking for.
Ah yes that was the one! Didn't remember it being so extreame though! still a fun read.
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive