Perfect Harmony by The Controverser

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Morbidman

Perfect Harmony by The Controverser

Post by Morbidman »

Betrayed. Humiliated. Irate. Three words that came to Melody Queen's mind as she stood next to the pool in her backyard. All eyes were on her. Not just her friends but Harmony's friends as well. Her mother, Lyric Queen, stood a few feet away with her leather belt in hand, watching her daughter intently. Melody was trapped in this nightmare.

It started the day before. Melody woke up to her mother screaming at her sister Harmony. Melody quickly threw her robe on and ran to the hallway to see what was going on. Her mother was standing in the middle of Harmony's bedroom holding a small dime bag of marijuana and her face was as red as a tomato. Mom was relaxed about many things but drugs and alcohol were not among the list.

Melody and Harmony were what was once called “Irish Twins”. Irish Twins are siblings that are born one year apart. Because of this, Melody and Harmony had both had an outstanding relationship. They got along on just about everything and their mother had never had to jump in the middle of a single scuffle.

That all changed when Samantha Meredith started to take interest in Harmony. Everyone at school knew that Samantha came from the East Hills, a very wealthy neighborhood. Anyone and everyone wanted to be her friend. She had wealth, influence, and popularity.

It didn't take long for Harmony to change her tune. She went from being a humble, likable girl to being a snob and she wasn't even rich! Their father had taken off when their mother found out she was pregnant. Lyric Queen was a boss ass bitch and worked her ass off, sometimes with as much as three jobs, in order to provide for her two girls. They didn't live in a shoe box but then again their house definitely didn't belong in the East Hills.

When they first moved to the house, they all considered themselves rich. There was a swimming pool in the backyard and that, to them, was the very definition of rich. Ah, to be young and dumb again.

There was no doubt in Melody's mind that Harmony's bag of weed was in some way connected with Samantha Meredith She had no idea how but until Samantha stuck her up turned nose into Harmony's life, Harmony would have NEVER done something as stupid as fooling around with drugs.

To Harmony's credit, she sat on her bed, dressed in her white pajamas decorated with multicolored hearts, taking every bit of their mother's rage. They both expected their mother to tell Harmony that she was going to be spanked that night but that wasn't what was on their mother's mind. She was going to give Harmony the ultimate humiliation of being spanked in front of everyone the following day.

This news brought Harmony to tears and Melody stared at them both speechless. Their mother had a rule that all spankings were to be received completely nude and that after the spanking was over, the girl who received the spanking would not be allowed to dress for the rest of the day. Woe to the girl foolish enough to get spanked on a Friday because their birthday suit would be the only thing they wore the entire weekend.

This meant, of course, that Harmony would be the main attraction of the sleepover that she had planned for the last month. She would have to endure stripping herself completely naked in front of everyone. Then she would have to endure having her bare bottom strapped with the belt, in front of everyone. Finally, she would be made to spend the entire weekend completely naked without covering up. If she covered her tits or pussy, even once, she earned fifty more strappings and an additional punishment.

Melody tried to comfort Harmony and offered to tell her own friends that they wouldn't be able to come over but their mother was having none of it. No plans were going to change because of Harmony's act of stupidity.

Melody honestly didn't think that Harmony cared whether my friends or even her own best friends witnessed what would surely be the humiliation of a lifetime. The thing that really killed her inside was the fact that her reputation in Samantha's eyes was going to go down the drain like spoiled milk.

Confused? Wasn't it Melody that everyone was staring at? Wasn't it Melody that was about to strip naked and not Harmony? It was the fear of her reputation with Samantha being taken away that drove Harmony to do what she did. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Going to her two best friends, Madison and Kim, Harmony devised a plan to get herself off the hook and save face with Samantha and her inner circle. She needed Madison and Kim's help if she was going to pull it off. She also needed a scape-goat. Someone to take the fall. Unfortunately for Melody, that role was thrust upon her.

The plan went into effect directly after school. Harmony instructed Kim on where to go to find the woman she had purchased the weed from. She needed a video of the woman going along with their story and gave Kim twenty dollars to pass along for the woman's cooperation.

Harmony then instructed Madison on exactly what she needed to say to Harmony's mother. Between the three of them, they had a fairly good chance of proving that Melody was to blame and that Harmony was innocent of the entire thing.

Melody, of course, had no idea that any of this was transpiring. She and her friends went to her house and they all got changed. Not interested in swimming, Melody donned a cute pair of shorts over her bikini bottoms and a cut off t-shirt over her bikini top.

Her friends included the captain of the football team, Bret Davis. He was built like a stack of bricks and was the most popular guy at school. His girlfriend, Megan Butler was his cheerleading counterpart. Both had auburn hair and looked so cute together, everyone was sure that they'd be crowned Prom King and Queen at the prom.

Next came Stephen Roberts. He was a brit who moved to America with his family and was obsessed with video games and movie quotes. No one was sure exactly how he entered the group but he fit in perfectly and was always good for a laugh. He had short blonde hair, blue eyes and his english accent made all of the girls melt-- including Melody.

Chrissy Collins was the group's token nerd. She wore thick glasses, short red hair and had a striking resemblance to Velma from Scooby-Doo. She was definitely an honor roll student and really kept everyone, including Melody afloat with their grades-- mostly without even having to be asked. If she saw someone struggling with a particular assignment, she'd offer her assistance which was never rejected.

Finally, there was Melody's partner in crime-- so to speak. Veronica Chase was a fashion aficionado. Her idea of a good time was maxing out her weekly allowance in a single shopping trip, loading up on boots, hats, and anything else that was associated with the latest trend. Melody and Veronica would go to the ends of the earth for each other.

So the gang was all there and Melody had done her best to explain to them what to expect when Harmony got there. She appealed to their sense of humanity, hoping that none of them would make it harder on Harmony by laughing or making any jokes. She couldn't imagine the dread that Harmony must have been feeling. She had no idea that she was about to experience it first hand.

As soon as the glass door slid open and Lyric Queen stepped outside, toting her leather strap, she knew that it was about to begin. Her heart sank as soon as she realized that Madison, Kim, Samantha, and Harmony were grinning from ear to ear.

“Melody Queen, get over here this instance!” her mother demanded.

“Yes, ma'am?” Melody asked, quickly walking over to her.

“I'm going to ask you this one time. Why did you do it?” her mother demanded. “What has Harmony ever done to you?”

“Ma'am?” Melody asked, not understanding.

“You purchased drugs, brought them into my house and stashed them underneath Harmony's bed. You set her up. I'm just glad that Harmony has friends that look after her. It was a good thing that Madison heard you gloating about your little plan to your friends or you might have gotten away with this,” Lyric Queen said with disgust.

“I didn't do anything!” Melody defended, panic rising in her voice.

“I have proof!” Lyric Queen shouted. “Show her, Kim.”

Enter the video that Kim had been sent to make. An older woman, about twenty five with curly black hair appeared on the video, holding up an identical dime bag to the one that their mother had found. She explained in the video that Melody Queen had approached her and told the woman that she wanted to play a practical joke on her sister and needed her help. She didn't have the full amount and the woman agreed to accept payment on a later date. At the end of the video, the woman stated that Melody still owed her twenty dollars.

“I've never seen that woman in my life!” Melody defended.

“Enough! Just enough. Get your ass over there. Right where you were standing a few minutes ago. Your goal was to completely humiliate your sister in front of her friends and yours. Well, your little scheme backfired and you will take her place. Let's go... everything off. Now!” Lyric commanded.

So, there she was, everyone was watching her and she could see that her mother was growing more and more impatient by the second. She couldn't bring herself to start undressing. This was so unfair. She had done nothing wrong!

“Okay, obviously you want to make things difficult. I can do difficult. How about we get you some help with this? How about you?” Lyric said, pointing to Samantha and then swiveling her body around and pointing to Veronica. “And you. You can both assist her.”

“I'll do it,” Melody said.

“No, you won't. You had your chance. Now you will stand there while you are undressed by one of Samantha's friends and one of your own. I hope this is embarrassing for you. I hope the memory of this day-- of this weekend-- will stop you from ever doing something so stupid in the future. I'm sure the shame of having your shorts and panties removed by your best friend will do just that,” Lyric Queen said.

Samantha was grinning like the Cheshire Cat as she moved in for the kill. Melody turned and looked at her best friend who was clearly not sure what to do. Melody took a deep breath and nodded her head ever so slightly. Veronica looked absolutely miserable about this as she moved towards Melody.

Melody and Veronica were the only ones that looked miserable. Even Megan had a small smile on her face as her eyes watched the scene unfold with great interest. Stephen and Bret both looked like they were going to have major accidents in their swimsuits before this was all over.

“I am so sorry about this,” Veronica mumbled as she lowered herself to her knees in front of Melody.

“I'm not! This is great! I never imagined that I'd have this much fun at your sister's sleepover,” Samantha said gleefully. “I'm about to expose your titties to everyone here and there isn't anything you can do about it!”

Melody closed her eyes and willed for her mind to take her somewhere else. Anywhere else. Thinking about anything was better than thinking about this. She was about to be completely and utterly humiliated.

“Oh no you don't, young lady!” her mother said, forcing her eyes to open again. “Everyone who isn't helping undress Melody, I want you to come over here and stand in front of her. Melody, I want you to make eye contact with all everyone. I want you to look into their eyes as your breasts and vagina come into view.”

Melody gasped. Even more humiliation! Melody looked down and was startled to see that Veronica was smiling! How could her best friend betray her like this? This was the final humiliation! Unable to hold back, Melody felt the tears start streaming down her cheeks.

“Lift your arms up,” Samantha ordered.

Melody complied and raised her arms in the air. Samantha grabbed the hem of her cut off shirt and lifted it up. Her large breasts lifted slightly in their tight bikini top as the shirt passed over them and then Samantha pulled the shirt up her arms and completely off.

“Takes turns,” Lyric instructed. “Veronica, her shorts are next.”

Melody looked down at the same time Veronica looked up. Their eyes met and Veronica was still smiling. Veronica winked at Melody before unsnapping her shorts and unzipping them. Unceremoniously, she yanked Melody's shorts down to her ankles. Tapping Melody's right leg lightly, Veronica unspokenly told her to raise her leg up. In seconds, the shorts were off and tossed aside.

At this point, Samantha was practically bouncing on the heels of her shoes. She was just bursting with excitement. Everyone knew that it was once again her turn and that in the matter of seconds, both of Melody's magnificent tits were going to be on full display and they'd remain on display for the entire weekend.

Samantha walked behind her and it took every bit of self control to look into Stephen's eyes as she felt Samantha working the tie of her bikini top. Samantha paused and Melody could feel her breath as Samantha brought her lips up to Melody's ears.

“Are you ready, Melody? Are you ready to have your giant titties exposed to everyone here? I bet your two guy pals over there are going to be whacking themselves off silly at the mental image of these bad boys,” Samantha said before giggling. “One... Two... Three!”

Samantha tugged at the tie one last time and the strings came apart. In a single instance, the bikini top fluttered to the ground and her breasts were bared to everyone.

With her job done, Samantha returned to the crowd and turned to take in the sight of Melody standing there with her massive tits on display. Just as she thought that there was no way to make it any worse, Samantha found a way.

“Look! She is enjoying this! Her nipples are rock hard!” Samantha said with a laugh.

“I bet her pussy is gushing!” Kim added, joining in on the laughter.

“We'll soon find out,” Lyric Queen announced. “Veronica, if you will...”

Once again, there was no pomp and circumstance to Veronica's actions. She may have turned on Melody but she didn't draw this out any more than it needed to be. Reaching up with both hands, Veronica grabbed the ties on both sides of her bikini bottoms and pulled at the same time. The bikini bottoms dropped to the ground and the deed was done. Melody Queen was standing in the middle of her backyard, in front of her friends and her sister's friends, utterly and completely naked.

“Wait... is that an arrow?!” Samantha yelled, pointing. “Her pubic hair is trimmed into an arrow that is pointing to her pussy! What a slut!”

“Normally, I'd take offense to someone calling my daughter that,” Lyric said, looking at Samantha. “However, I do believe it is justified in this case. Veronica, is she wet?”

Veronica took a quick glance at Melody's pussy and noted the clear wetness. Turning back to Lyric, she nodded her head, causing everyone to laugh.

“Mom, she clearly likes the idea of being naked in front of everyone,” Harmony said.

“I agree. Perhaps I should give her what she wants more often. How about it, Melody? Would you like me to make you stay naked more often?” Lyric asked.

The only answer Melody could give was a simple shake of her head, indicating 'no'. Lyric announced that she would give it some thought and then before the spanking, she went over the rules of the punishment for those who didn't know.

Melody would remain completely naked for the entire weekend. She would not be allowed, under any circumstances, to cover her breasts or her vagina. If she did, it would result in an immediate spanking. A new rule was added, much to Melody's horror. If anyone at the party asked her to pose for a picture or a video, she would have to comply. She didn't care how lewd the pose was.

Melody watched as her mother grabbed one of the pool chairs nearby and dragged it to where Melody was standing. She asked Harmony to run and fetch a towel since she didn't want Melody's 'juices' to ruin her black slacks. Samantha, Kim, and Madison found that comment especially hilarious much to Melody's never ending shame.

When Harmony returned, Lyric sat down and draped the large white towel over her lap before beckoning her daughter to lay down. Melody was arranged so that her butt and legs were aimed at everyone watching. Holding the belt up in the air, Lyric brought the first spank, making Melody cry out and Harmony's friends to cheer.

“Hey, sis, open wide,” Harmony called out.

“You heard her. You did this to her so you are going to listen. Get your legs as wide apart as you can,” Lyric demanded.

The hits just kept coming and the humiliation that Melody was forced to endure kept piling up until it was as tall as a mountain. It didn't end there because her mother's next comment forced her to will herself to look back at the crowd to confirm that she spoke the truth.

“Well, it looks like your spanking is being recorded by Samantha's friends. I can only imagine the view they are getting from over there. I bet your vagina is wide open. How shameful!” she said, shaking her head.

The spanking continued and never once did the bite of the belt soften. The leather strap was having absolutely no mercy on her poor naked ass and it didn't take long before the semi popular Senior was bawling like a little girl in front of all of her friends.

By the end of the spanking, Melody's ass and her face were competing for the title of most red cheeks. After the last blow was delivered, Lyric ordered Melody to get up. As soon as she was up, Melody looked around at everyone.

The smile was gone from Veronica's face. Even Megan who had been very much amused by everything was now disgusted. Stephen and Bret didn't look to happy but they were both pitching pretty impressive tents inside their swimming trunks. She couldn't blame them... they had basically given her a good gynecological exam with their eyes.

“Now, go into the house. Wash your face and shave of that ridiculous arrow. You obviously cannot be trusted to maintain your pubic hair so from here on you, you will do without it. Little girls have no pubic hair and that is exactly what you have behaved like. Now, get going,” Lyric demanded.

While Melody and Lyric both disappeared into the house, Veronica looked over to see Harmony and her friends gloating over what just happened. They were watching a playback of the spanking and laughing. Veronica turned to her friends and shook her head.

“The fact that their mom chose to believe Harmony over Melody shows that she doesn't have the first clue who her daughter really is,” Veronica said.

“Yeah,” Chrissy said with a nod. “Poor Melody.”

“Bloody hell, that git Samantha was taking the piss out of this whole thing,” Stephen muttered.

“What can we do?” Megan asked, looking at Veronica.

“For now, we need to be there for Melody and help her through this. On Monday, I want everyone to spread the word. Harmony is not to be touched but it's open season on every one of her friends. For the rest of the school year, I want everyone to find out that it doesn't pay to be Harmony's friend,” Veronica explained.

“Wait, why are we sparing Harmony?” Megan asked.

“Think about it,” Chrissy said. “How would you feel if we were all being targeted because of my actions and nothing happened to me. After a while, you'd all turn on me and come after me.”

“Exactly!” Veronica said, patting Chrissy on the back. “And as for their mom...”

“Oi, what can you do to their mum?” Stephen asked.

“Me? Nothing. This is way out of my league. What I can do is give my cousin a call. She doesn't take any shit from anyone and I know she'd come running if she found out I needed help,” Veronica said.

“And this cousin... you think she can do something?” Bret asked.

“Oh yeah. She had this thing about bullies. She can't stand them. If there is one thing I think we can all agree on right now is that Miss Queen is a bully. Maybe the ultimate bully,” Veronica said with a nod.

“Wait, is that why you were smiling earlier?” Bret asked.

“Oh, you saw that?” Veronica asked. “Yeah, that is when the idea first popped in my head.”

“Shit, I thought you were starting to enjoy her humiliation,” Megan said with a shrug.

“Me too,” Stephen said. “More importantly, I think Melody did too.”

“Oh no. I've got to straight that out. There is no way I would enjoy this. When I can get her alone, I'll explain myself to her,” Veronica said.

“Good. She'll be relieved,” Chrissy said.

“Hell, I shudder to think of what is going to happen when my cousin meets Miss Queen. It will be a “don't miss” moment to be sure,” Veronica said.

SHE WASN'T WRONG.