Clothing Optional Camping

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
tommyjoe999

Re: Clothing Optional Camping

Post by tommyjoe999 »

Super to read another chapter in this amazing story!!!!!
I'm looking forward to read what will happen at the concert
evilpeloc

Post by evilpeloc »

Awesome! Glad to see this story back.
SensoryOverlord

Post by SensoryOverlord »

Intro to Clothing Optional Camping, Chapter 10 by Sensory Overlord

"Post by DCTreshPender » Thu Apr 13, 2023
You're free to write a spinoff or an inspired story!"

Thanks! Well then, here we go. This is an 'Alternative Chapter 10' that picks up after your chapter 9. Hope you enjoy it. Of course I expect this will be different from your vision of the story, and this spinoff is not to be considered cannon by anyone.

I've tried to keep it entirely consistent with the story up to now.
That included creating a condensed chapter by chapter plot summary, and more critically a listing of all the 'medicines' applied so far, their circumstances and apparent effects.
I won't post those here, since they are spoilery. But it was fun.

Hopefully this one isn't too perverted for anyone. Here, I think not. Only I can't bring myself to use single quotes for speech. That's just wrong.

================

Part 10 (Alt)

The two punk girls kept me walking briskly along the path.

"Have you been to the concert area? There's a permanent stage there." the green mohawk one asked me.

"Er, no, I've only been here a couple of days."

The other one, wearing a tight black leather miniskirt, ripped black sparse fishnet stockings, low-cut black work boots and even lower-cut black leather halter, waved her hands high and wide in the air, indicating something enormous.
"It's called Concert Rock. You'll see. It's mega."

Watching her gesture, I couldn't help noticing her wide leather spike studded wristlets. And the matching anklets. Now I thought about it, given the brevity of her miniskirt and that her halter consisted more of thin straps than actual breast coverage, the wrist and ankle bands made up nearly half of her covering. Unless you counted the tattoos.

My erection spasmed again at the sight of her very well devloped and intimidating form. A strange electric tingle zinged up my spine and down again, ending up in my erection, amplifying the throbbing of my pulse. I couldn't figure out what was going on with my dick. It had to be all the recent 'medicines' everyone seemed to be applying to it. All of them mysterious potions and cremes given out by the voodoo herbalist woman. Well, except for the one Emily had pulled out of her handbag. What was _that_? It looked like the bottle was an old sun screen lotion bottle with the label pulled off, but it had an odor that seemed the same as the stuff the herbalist quack had given my mother half an hour ago.

The two young teen girls Emily had recruited to rub the stuff on me, had used up all of the small amount in that plastic bottle. Later I'd noticed Emily toss the empty bottle in a bin. Avery had muttered something questioning to Emily, who just grinned back.
Now the small vial that was in the jacket pocket of the green-haired girl walking beside me, was maybe the same stuff. What had the quack called it? "A different theraphy system"? Different how, from all the other weird stuff that seemed to keep me erect and hairtriggered all the time? And now that vial too was almost empty. Like the stuff was supposed to be single application. But if it was the same, I'd had two lots rubbed into me, in one day. Did that matter?

These two girls were really striding along. I wasn't having any trouble keeping up, but they kept grabbing my erection and pulling me onward by it, as if I needed encouragement to keep up. I might have objected, but the weirdly intense sensations were nothing I'd complain about.

The trail had passed by the lake, a bit higher up the valley slope. It was heading further up-valley, with the mountains visible to either side. Our camp neighbor had mentioned glacial boulders, and now I could see them whenever the forest allowed a view. There were many, some higher than surrounding trees.

"Hey, you know what would look great on him?" The green haired one asked the other.
"He looks fine just like that. Why spoil it?"
"Because contrast and context. Your spikelets. How about putting them on him. Then he'll be perfectly dressed for the concert. Yeah?"

We'd just come to the top of a rise, and stopped to rest and admire the late afternoon view. A lot more of the valley was clear now we were out of the trees. The concert area was a large open field, river on one side, grass gently sloping up to the dense tree line. The concert stage was nestled into the edge of the forest, open to the field. And along the forest edge and scattered further up the slopes, were the biggest boulders I'd ever seen. Most of them rose up above the tree tops. The biggest of all was just behind and to the left side of the stage. I could make out tiny people scurrying around the stage, setting up stuff. There was a flagpole in the center of the rock's wide flat top, but no one up there. It wasn't clear how anyone would even get up. Now I got the name, Concert Rock.

"Go on, just till we get to the stage. I want to see him wearing them. You do too... imagine it."

"Mmm... yes, that's... uh, what's your name anyway?"
"I'm Jonathan"
"Well I'm Josie, and this green-haired freak is Junt. We're The Fraps. Wanna try on my spikes?
"Go on, you should say yes. Jooosieeee isn't wearing any pantieeeess."

I was preparing to decline, when that verbal handgrenade blew up. My rigid cock and shakey spine did another tingling spastic dance, and I heard myself say "Ah, OK, I guess."

"That's the spirit!" Junt fumbled around for a moment in one of her zip-up jacket pockets, and pulled out a tiny key. It turned out the buckles on Josie's spiked wrist and anklets were fake, and concealed small locking clasps. Josie held out her wrists and Junt unlocked them, clicking them onto my wrists. They fit. She did the same with the anklets, and then I was looking at myself wearing nothing but punk spiked bands around my wrists and ankles. Apart from my sneakers.

"Too bad we don't have one more, a bit smaller diameter." Josie said.

"Hell yes. Except that one could conceivably come loose and get lost. At least he can't lose these before our show." Junt was dropping the key back in a jacket pocket.
"Come on, we'd better be moving again."

The trail tended gently downwards from here, and we made faster pace. Josie and Junt still seemed to feel I needed to be guided by their hands on my erection whenever the trail allowed. It was really surprising that I didn't come, considering how close it felt. I'd decided that for once the witchdoctor's substances seemed to be doing what was claimed, and I wasn't going to shoot off that easily.

Meanwhile yes, the sight of the spikey black bands on my wrists and ankles did seem to make me feel even more aroused. We'd pass or overtake others on the trail, and now their stares would alternate between my erection and the spikelets. A naked guy, erect and wearing just some kind of spikey leather cuffs, In the company of two very punk looking women, what were people thinking?

What I was thinking, was that with the dense-looking forest fringing the concert area, it should be easy to find somewhere to slip away and relieve the tension I could feel building up. Medicine or no, considering how I was feeling now, it couldn't be difficult.

A few minutes later we arrived at the stage. A wirey guy with a grey beard and ponytail immediately zeroed in on Josie and Junt, wanting to hustle them backstage immediately. Laid back urgency... Junt told him wait, and spent a minute searching her pockets as Mr ponytail fumed and paced in the most restrained manner imaginable. Finally she asked him "Did you bring Josie's spare kit? It seems her spikes are locked on that young man and the key can't be found just now."

He looked at me, rolled his eyes and nodded yes. "Brilliant. I'm not going to ask. We have to jump. Now. Come oooon."

The trio sped off, with Junt calling back to me "It might have slipped into the lining of my jacket. Catch you later. Sorry about that!"

Standing there alone, I looked at the bands on my wrists. Spent a little while examining them closely. I tried tugging on one, as hard as I could. Huh. They are not coming off. So all right, now I am definitely hanging around till after the concert. I have to find Junt and Josie then, to get these off and return them. They look expensive too.

I found out it would be half an hour before the concert began. Not long enough for my forest solitude idea. I used one of the toilet stalls to pee awkwardly, holding my ramrod boner downwards. Wandered past the food stalls and their nice odors, but with no money to buy a snack. Realise I'm getting quite used to most people staring at my extremely aroused looking cock, but do notice that no one seems upset by it. I passed about a dozen other nude people, but it didn't appeal to start conversations with mostly old beer-bellied naked guys, or obese naked women with garish makeup.

One curious thing I did notice as the crowd thickened. I started to see more than a few couples with one thing in common. Regardless of their clothing styles, fully covered or anything down to barely covered, where the man clearly had a major hard on. Anything from tented trousers, to in one case swimsuit briefs with a huge boner barely contained. I'd also noted something else in common with these pairs. Most of them would react to seeing me in a kind of similar way. Hard to describe. It was something about the dynamic between them. Typically the woman would get a kind of knowing smile, and say something quietly to the man. Who would respond by seeming awkward and a bit flustered.

It was getting time to either pick a seating spot, or go off into the forest by myself for a while. That was becoming a quite demanding idea. At the rate the need was increasing, I didn't think I'd be able to last through the entire concert. And once it got dark, without a light it would be difficult to find a suitable secluded spot, then get back from it later. I was surveying the forest edge for a likely exit point, when someone grabbed my arse. I turned around and there were Emily and Avery, grinning and like everyone else, staring at my cock. It was even bigger and more angry looking than it had been an hour ago. And it felt it.

"Still up to no good I see" laughed Emily.
"But it's a good up to see!" from Avery.
"We met your mom and she suggested we bring you some snacks. Last time she saw you was with a couple of punk chicks she said, and we all know they never eat."
"If you were lucky and they didn't eat you!"
"Or lucky... Anyway eats." Emily handed me a carry bag with a sandwich and drink. "Let's not sit here. We have a better place to watch the concert from."

They grabbed me by the arms, and started walking me towards the forest. Nobody asking me if I wanted to go. My alternatives were to explain I needed alone time right now, or go with them. So let myself be led.

Avery asked "What's with the punk spike bands? You're a goth nudist now?"
"They look hot you know." Emily chipped in. "Somehow they set off the erection perfectly."

"Ah, they are kind of an accident..."
Avery snorted a laugh, and Emily looked at me disbelieving. "You accidentally all four?"

"Well those punk girls, Josie and Junt are a band call The Fraps."

This time Emily snorted, but Avery said "Oh hey, I've heard some of their stuff. Like it. And they are playing tonight."

"These... the uh, Josie was wearing them. They wanted to see what they looked like on me, you know... I can see their point. Anyway they lock on. And then Junt couldn't find the key when we got here. She thinks she can find it after the show."

Both girls stared at me for a moment as we walked. Avery spoke first. "She had the key, then couldn't find the key huh? Oh sure."

Emily continued "Come and see them after the show huh?"
"They do plan to eat you." Avery added.
"Lucky we are here to save you."

There was a path heading up slope into the trees to the right of the stage. We followed it a litte way, then turned left at a path T intersection so we were walking in the trees a way behind the stage, but too far to see it through the trees.

Shortly after there was a kind of saddle in the ground, with a faint track to the left. Following that led to a shear vertical rock wall. I realised we were at the back face of that giant boulder sticking up through the trees near the stage.

The rock would have been entirely unclimbable at the base, except for the weather-stained old aluminium extension ladder leaning up against it. It ended at a ledge about 20 feet above.

"It's great up there. You'll love it! Such a terrific view." Emily headed up, and Avery gestured for me to go next. "We come up here often. It's so high even the mosquitoes don't get to the top."

I slung the bag over my shoulder and climbed. At the top the ladder was tied to rings set in the rock with some rope, then the ledge went a bit to the left, then there was a cleft with an easily climbable steep floor continuing upwards. I followed Emily.

After some more scrambling we got to the top of the giant rock. It was an area about the size of a tennis court, pretty flat and level. The flagpole I'd seen was set in the rock towards the edge facing the concert field below, with the stage set a little to our left and looking quite a long way down. By now there was a large crowd seated in front of the stage, and scattered out in the field beyond. Emily went and sat down close to the edge in front of the flagpole, looking out over the field. I sat beside her. It really was a terrific view. You could see up and down the whole valley a long way. The lake off in the distance down valley, and beyond that I thought I could see the area where our tents were.
The sun was about to set, so the view wouldn't last for long. Just now it was in golden hour, and very beautiful.

Avery came up a few moments later, and sat on my other side, getting her own food out of her small backpack. I got out my sandwich, and we all started to eat. For a while no one said anything. The view was that spectacular.

My only problem was that all this time my erection had been getting ever more insistent. And by insistent, I mean mind-bendingly urgently demanding. Then Emily reached over and wrapped her hand around the shaft and squeezed.

I couldn't help it at all. My hips rocked, thrusting it into her hand, and and I moaned through my mouthful of sandwich. I'd been having that sensation of electrical tingles up and down inside for a while now, combined with an intense feeling of pressure. Emily's touch set off a wild cascade of tingles and urgent need. I started shaking all over. I swallowed the mouthful and struggled to speak.

"Ahhh oh careful, I don't know what's happening. It keeps feeling stronger and stronger. I think... I don't know what's going to happen next. It's just... ooohhhhh never felt like this before... I uh ooohhhhh...."

Emily shifted to stroking up and down my shaft, with Avery staring at her friend's hand travelling up and down it.

"It's so *huge*, it makes your hand look tiny. I bet you can't... Should we tell him?"

Emily still stroking, replied "Let's see. What we learned today about the medicines? Maybe not yet..."

Meanwhile the sensations had become overwhelming for me. I should have cum by now. It felt like I was there. Past there. Still nothing happened but the intense sensation of urgency, and those ripples of electric tingles filling me up. What was happening? I lay back on the rock, stretching out my legs so I could hump my pelvis up against Emily's down strokes. Surely any moment...

But it didn't. I could feel Emily switched to working double handed. Still not enclosing all my shaft at once, but feeling much more intense. I was alternating between eatching her hands slide, and lying back with my eyes closed, panting and moaning. Too much, not quite enough... I couldn't understand. I should be cumming... Desperately needed to cum, overwhelming sensations, need, all mixed up and nowhere to go.

I'd lost track of how long this went on. Then suddenly Emily stopped, removing her hands from my shaft. I cried out in desperation. "Nooo! don't stop, don't... ooohhh..." and brought my own hands up, replacing hers around my shaft. It felt almost unrecognizable to my hands. So thick, so ribbed with veins, so unbelievably sensitive when I tightened my grip and resumed the stroking. Desperately... I should be cumming... somehow just a bit more and I needed that soooooo much...

Still didn't cum. I started sobbing as I desperately stroked harder and faster. "Oh god, ohhhh why isn't it... ooohhhh.... huff... huuuuhhhh....."

Dimly through my fog of desperate arousal I saw that Emily and Avery were leaning their heads together above me, whispering to each other. I paid no attention. Just one thing important now. I needed to cum so badly...

I don't know how long I was in that state. The next thing I knew, I found myself being hoisted to my feet by the two girls. They leaned me back against the flagpole, standing while still stroking myself like someone possessed. Then briefly my hands were held still, and I saw Avery sliding some rope under my wrist spikey cuffs, and tying that to... something that had a lot of loose cloth that blew around us in the slight wind. In the failing light I could see a mash of white, blue and red. She let go of my wrists so I returned to desperate stroking, now partly entangled in the cloth. Then suddenly my wrists were being pulled upwards, away from my erection. Noooo....

They were pulled up above my head, arms extended straight. Then the pulling stopped, and became a fixed tension. I struggled against it, my hands didn't come down at all. I could feel the girls doing something at the pole behind my back.

Then they were at my feet. I looked down, barely conscious through my desire, past the rigid rod of my erection, and there each of them was tying rope to the ankle cuffs. Wait, wasn't that the blue rope I'd noticed securing the top of the extension ladder? Then they were pulling my ankles out, to about a couple of feet apart, and tying them to... I could barely see in the dusk, but could just make out a couple of rusted eyebolts set in the stone.

So I was tied upright, back against the flagpole, arms raised up somehow by the pole rigging, and ankles tied well apart to iron rings in the rock. Naked, with a desperate throbbing almost impossibly large erection pointing up close to my stomach. Knob looking huger than I could ever recall seeing it, and dripping fluids in long strings. I knew I hadn't cum yet. Cumming was my only objective, but I hadn't managed to yet. Couldn't understand why not.

Looking up at the still light sky, I realised what the cloth was. Of course. Unfurled and proudly flapping in the light breeze a few feet above my hands was a large US flag. The rope through my wrist cuffs went up to the flagpole cable's lower ring to which the flag was also attached. That cable seemed to be steel. It didn't budge at all when I pulled down. Must be well secured somewhere behind me.

At that point, the concert's lighting turned on down below, and the PA began blaring the national anthem to cheers from the crowd. I was starting to come to my senses, and mainly felt a huge wave of relief that up here, we'd be in the dark and invisible to those in the bright lights below.

Then the spotlights illuminating the flag came on. The flag, the pole, and me.

I screamed, and looked around for Emily and Avery. They couldn't have known about the lights?

They were nowhere to be seen. I was alone. And the overpowering desperate need for release was STILL GETTING STRONGER.

==============
Last edited by SensoryOverlord on Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

This was a very good spinoff and chapter SO. I hope you have plans to continue it, tied up to a flag pole and the lights beaming on him. I can only imagine what the reacts of everyone down there and him are going to be.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Great to see this continue and always been a big fan of yours SensoryOverlord.

Seeing the poor boy up there must be a real showstopper of a moment for the gig! :lol:

Looking forward to more hopefully
SensoryOverlord

Showstopper?

Not at all, the show must go on. But I'm sure there will be some improvised elements thrown in. The audience won't mind at all. Also will learn some useful tips, and we might even get an outbreak of audience participation. Did anyone spot the groundwork?
Themarble

Re: How to create a topic at girlspns.com ??

Post by Themarble »

Juliyml wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:28 pm Need help ??
I can't write to the topic.
Yours faithfully.
You need to go to the section you want, ENF or ENM or where you want and press new topic at the top (:
SensoryOverlord

A second extension chapter is well underway. But I'm not sure what that means in terms of when it will be posted.

Edit: SURPRISE!
SensoryOverlord

Intro to Clothing Optional Camping, Chapter 11 by Sensory Overlord

"Post by DCTreshPender » Thu Apr 13, 2023
You're free to write a spinoff or an inspired story!"

So I am. Beginning with 'Alternative Chapter 10' that picks up after original Chapter 9.
I'm trying to keep things consistent with the original 9 chapters, including the 'medicines.'

20240323 Edit: I added 3 short paragraphs at the end. All the better for a sequel.

================

Part 11 (Alt)

Atop the giant Concert Rock, with the spotlights pointing up at me and the flagpole, shining directly in my eyes, everything down below became invisible except for the brightly lit stage. The valley dimly lit by the last glimmers of sunlight in the sky, and the surprisingly large crowd stretched out into the field around the stage, all gone. I knew there were several thousand people down there, gathered from all over the vast forested campground. A few naked, but most not. Families, children, teens... all of them certainly staring up at my naked, aroused self, tied upright and spread-legged against the spotlit flagpole, the stars and stripes fluttering in the breeze just above me.

The crowd had cheered to the beginning of the national anthem, before the spotlights lit up the flag and me. Down on center stage, brightly lit as the anthem continued playing I could see Josie and Junt, 'The Fraps', playing guitar accompaniment to the anthem. Their embellishment carried up to me, born on the several kilowatt PA blasting anthem. I was so overwhelmed with the nightmare of being exposed naked up here, and the scarily weird feeling of unnatural arousal that was making my cock so rigid and pulsing that it was competing with the PA for my attention, that I barely noticed the Fraps were pretty good with their guitars.

No one on stage had noticed me yet. But the crowd had. I could hear it. A building roar; thousands of people each exclaiming some variant of WTF, Wow, Ahhh!, look at that, what is he... OMG, dude, mommy why is that man... and so on.

It wasn't till the anthem played to its end, and there was a moment's silence as Josie and Junt stepped to a stage microphone to begin their stage act propper, that my 'show' registered with the band. They'd paused, apparently wondering why the audience was going so wild already. Maybe they could hear individuals in the crowd shouting. Probably some were pointing, but I was still being blinded by the spotlights on me.

I could see them as Junt and Josie turned, and looked upward at the rock. With me on top. They stared. Then they glanced at each other, nodded and without any rehearsal at all, broke into a dramatic riff of electric guitar astonishment. It started with a slight resemblance to the anthem, but morphed into something like a porn video finalle. An improvised duo, a common beat but each doing their own thing. The crowd roar turned into cheers of applause.

They finished the piece with a rush of interwoven slides and a final crashing chord. Leaving a sudden hushed silence from the stage and crowd.

Junt speaks into the mic "Good evening everyone! We're The Fraps, and we have some all new stuff for you tonight!"
Josie: "And some old favorites! It's going to be a great evening! Junt, do you think we should mention...?"
u "The boy on the rock?"
o "Yes, there's a boy on the rock."
u "Why is there a boy on the rock?"
o "I don't know! Why would I know!"
u "But we do know his name."
o "Yeah, we do. So? Hi Jonathan!"
u "Well he might be lost?"
o "Pretty sure he's not lost. Tied there you see."
u "Are those your spikelets he's wearing?
o "Yes, they are. I had spares." She waves her wrists and ankles, with spikelets.
u "So you tied him up there?"
o "No, I have no idea how he got up there."
u "He certainly IS 'up' there. No idea?"
o "No, none. He was down here on the field last we saw him."
u "His mother's been having trouble with his... issues. Maybe she put him there?"
o "We should ask her."
u "If she's here!"
o loudly "Johathan's mom, are you out there?"

There's silence for a moment, the crowd hushed again. A lone voice calls out, and a waving arm.
She's there, not too far back.

u "Hi! Can you please come up here? Everyone wants to know what's up with Joathan. Besides THAT!"
Junt points up at the rock with spotlit Johathan and his erection.

A pin spotlight settles on the lady working through the crowd. People part to make way for her.
When she gets to nearby a grip meets her and escorts her through the structure and up onto the stage.

Junt and Josie greet her kindly, have her front up to a mic stand.
"Hello, I'm Josie and this is Junt. We met earlier today, as you and Jonathan were coming out of the doctor's office. You're his mom? Are you OK with being up here?"

"I'm Alexandra. His stepmom actually. His no-good dad left the picture a year ago. I was hoping to relax and find myself here at the campground, but Jonathan has been a tangle of trouble as usual. That kind of trouble." (she waves dismissively up at him) "I've had about enough of it, to be honest."

"What, he's been like that the whole time?"

"Oh, it's been getting worse. We've only been here a few days. He got himself mosquito-chewed the very first night, and the treatments for the bites meant he had go naked. No big deal, it's clothing optional, right? But it seemed to go to his head, like he wants to show off his dick or something. Always hard for no reason, and often just spurting at the worst possible moments. It's been totally embarrassing for me. And it's like he thinks nothing of it. No shame at all."

"He certainly doesn't seem shy at the moment. It's been getting worse?"

"Fortunately I've had the help of the very knowledgable Doctor Vines, a brilliant herbalist here at the camp. You girls applied that treatment I got from her to his member earlier today, how did that go? It's supposed to put a stop to the frequent spurting. Did he spurt?"

"He was good about it. No he didn't spurt. Not then or later. We walked up here to Concert Rock together, and man was he hard. All the way. But no spurting. That's the intended effect, right?"

Both Fraps and mom look up at him on the rock.

Mom "The erection certainly wasn't intended! What are the bands on his wrists and ankles? They look sparkly."

Junt: "Those are Josie's here. Spikelets. Loaned them over to him on the walk here, and they sure look great on him don't they! They lock. Really well made. Comfortable and strong. We let him keep them on till after the concert. Hey Jonathan, can you hear me? Put your weight on them, show how strong they are!"

He struggles some. Not trying to do as asked, but in horny agony and mortification at being _talked to_ over the PA with all those people watching.

Mom "Yeah, they seem to do the job. Where did you get them?"

Josie: "A wonderful craftsman, who custom makes most of my stuff. Here..." She picks up a tablet from the bench with their sound gear, and taps away. On the giant stage rear screen that's been showing the Fraps MV clips, some text overlays giving the craftsman's web URL.

Mom snaps a pic with her cell phone, then takes some more of him up on the rock. At the same time asks Junt (and the thousands audience) "How did Johnathan get up there? Is it part of the show?"

Junt says "Ha ha, well it is now. Hey guys can we get a zoom on that?" She asks the stage crew.
"Not sure how that happened. Somebody set that up pretty well didn't they. We can work with it. It's for charity. You're OK with that?"

Mom "Oh sure. I'll want to hear an explanation from him, but later will do. He's been happy to show off his big cock, so let him." She raises her voice into the mic. "Jonathan! You're obviously pleased to see us all. OK, fine. I'll speak with you after the show. Don't you go anywhere now!"

Meanwhile the stage grips have improvised quickly, and a tripod camera somewhere in the stage setup is zoomed on Johnathan. The picture appears as an insert in the huge stage screen, then zooms in closer. It's a very good camera and lens, high resolution. First the view zooms in on his wrists and the spikelets, holding there for a long moment. The leather craftsman is going to be very happy when his orders explode.

The camera operator also knows all about fan service, and exactly what the crowd most wants to see closeup.
So the camera pans smoothly down to his face, eyes tight closed and pursed lips open in an 'Oh' of classic porn 'horny male about to cum' shot. It holds there a moment then keeps panning down to Johnathan's waist, and specifically his rigid, veined, bobbing cock. The bright spotlight highlights all the details - purpled head, shiny with pre-cum leaking from the gaping slit. The strands that drip down slowly, specular details of the blue veins on the tight-stretched shaft skin. It's a half-side-on view from below, capturing the slant of his rod, the thrusting of his hips, and how little the slant changes as he moves. Making clear how very, very rigid it is.

Both the Fraps girls and his mom had turned to watch the screen.

Josie: "Spectacular! So, herbal medicines? Can you tell us more about that?"

"I think it would be best to ask the doctor. She'll be in the crowd somewhere. Doctor Vines, are you out there?"

There's an expectant pause, even the crowd holding their breath. It seems there's a strong interest in hearing from the good doctor, if she's present. After a moment, there's a single faint voice "Wooo! Hey, I'm heeeere..." from out in the audience. A pin spotlight up on the stage scaffolding lights up and sweeps over the crowd, picking out the person. Dr Vines is there, waving her arms above her head. The same process repeats, crowd parting for her, and the same grip guiding her up onto the stage to join the group.

The doctor is a petite older lady, and has a strong, confident stage presence. Not going to let an opportunity like this pass. She takes hold of a microphone, unclipping it from the stand, and faces the audience. "Hello, I'm Doctor Patrica Vines, herbalist. Many of you in the audience here already know me."

She beckons to the stage hand, and passes him a card, pointing to the big screen.

"Yes, Jonathan there is a patient of mine, but there's something of a mystery. I was curious as soon as I saw him up there. His present visible condition is NOT what I'd expect to see given the treatments he's known to have received. I've had decades of experience in helping people using advanced herbal remedies, and that..."

She points up at him. "Well there's some missing puzzle piece. Let's see if we can solve this mystery now. Almost everyone in the campground must be here tonight. I want to try to reconstruct what's happened to Jonathan over the last couple of days. Something happened, probably yesterday, that I'm not yet aware of. His condition when his mother brought him to me this afternoon was odd, inexplicable, and now it's more so. Except I have a suspicion..."

An image of her business card appears on the big screen, like a subtitle to the inset of Jonathan's straining erection.

"Let me review quickly. First night here, he got heavily mosquito bitten. I prescribed an insect repellent oil, and a topical ointment for the bites. To avoid staining clothes when wearing the oil, it's best to stay naked till it absorbs. Suits the camp practices. The ointment... includes a component that relaxes blood vessels to improve blood flow to the bites for healing. It's supposed to be applied sparingly and a jar should last weeks. I understand nearly all the jar contents was applied in one go, nearly all over. Not dangerous, but at that strength the effect is just like cialis. Specific blood vessels to the penis relax, causing high inflow and strong erection. It's quite long lasting, increasing tendency to erection for 3 to 4 days. But that's NOT the cause of what we see now. It did result in Jonathan giving his mother some trouble, involving photo sessions spoiled by unexpected ejaculations."

There's a wave of laughter from the audience. Once that dies down Dr Vines continues.

"To attempt to remedy that problem, I prescribed a mild 'marital aid' medicine. It's relatively short lasting, and results in a significant desensitization of the erection. Generally something wives request, when their husbands have a history of being a bit too quick to fire. You know what I mean. Sorry guys, but a lot of you are like that."

More laughter from the audience, this time of a more feminine tone.

"But like I said that one is mild in effect. Due to ah... overstimulation, Jonathan still ended spurting again at an awkward moment. But then there's a gap in the history we know."

"When you brought him back to me earlier today, it seemed like he might have a problem some teen boys suffer. Simply an addiction to orgasm. May involve an overactive imagination or persistent masturbation habit... Some mothers bring their teen boys to me with this. I decided to apply a very powerful therapy system. That tincture contains a very specific blocker. It binds to nerve receptors on the prostate sheath muscle, preventing that muscle from contracting, no matter how strongly the motor nerves signal it to contract. Simply put, it absolutely prevents the contractions of orgasm in males. Regardless of state of arousal or urge. It's long lasting, about a week from a single application. Did you apply some of that tincture I gave you today?"

His stepmom looks at Josie and Junt. "I gave that to you to apply. Did you?"
Josie "Yes we did. Very thoroughly, all of it."
Dr Vines "You applied ALL of it? In one go? Oh dear. It blocks orgasm by binding to specific nerve receptors. Excessive application just results in overbinding, and a longer duration of action. You applied ALL of it? Well then... he'll probably be completely unable to orgasm for two or three weeks. It's otherwise harmless. I've known mothers who keep their teen sons blocked for months. Not popular with the boys, but it's good for them, really. Doesn't stop the fluid buildup or erections, so they get a good capacity and size boost. Really I recommend it, and think it should be more widely used."

She turns and addresses the crowd of thousands. "All you mothers out there. If you know your boy has _that_ bad habit, you might consider that. It's cheap and I have a large supply. See my online store."

She turns and looks at the zoomed video view of Jonathan's huge, heavily veined and straining erection on the stage screen. Contemplates it silently for a few moments.

"Well, that's one part of the puzzle. But there's still something else... Besides how he got put up there."

His stepmom suggests "Well, there are the two girls Jonathan has been friends with. Avery and Emily. They might know something. I gave them a bag with some lunch for Jonathan in the afternoon, and they were going to meet him here before the concert."

Junt calls out to the crowd "It's like a detective story isn't it! Avery and Emily, are you out there? Come on up!"

This time there's little delay. No one in the crowd responds, but then Alexandra spots the girls right at the front of the crowd below the stage. They'd been there the whole time. A grip brings the girls up onstage. Looking very sheepish and not at all happy to be there.

Junt "So you're friends of his? Did you take him up there? And tied him up?"

They both have severe stage fright, on top of feeling very quilty. Finally Avery admits "Uh yeah. But we didn't mean to leave him there long."
Emily adds "We goofed. We took the ladder down in the last of the light. But we forgot we'd need torches. When we tried to go back..."
Avery "It was too dark, down under the trees. We couldn't even find where we hid the ladder."
Emily "Yeah we fucked up." She speaks louder into the mic. "Sorry Jonathan!"

Dr Vines "I see. Well can you tell me, did you girls give him some other kind of medicine, maybe yesterday?"

They look even more guilty now. Looking back and forth between them, so very obviously trying to work out how to say something neither of them wants to be the first to admit.

Dr Vines prompts them again. "Maybe one of my products? Perhaps from a bright red colored bottle?"

They hardly need to speak. Their pained expressions tell everyone that the doctor struck right on target.

"All right. I'll take that as a yes. I thought I recognized the effects. So how did you get that? And how much did you apply?"

Avery manages to admit it. "It, ah a friend of my mom had some. I heard them talking about how it made her husband into an animal in bed. They didn't really say what she meant, but both thought it was really funny. We thought it would be a great prank on Jonathan, since he was already hard most of the time. That was from a mosquito bite ointment? Wow."

Emily: "How much? I don't really know. I poured some from the red bottle into an empty sun screen container. We used all we had. But it wasn't very much."

Dr Vines scolds them. "That was really very, very unwise girls. You should never mess with medicines you don't understand. Fortunately this time no one will be harmed. But Jonathan... poor Jonathan is going to have an extremely uncomfortable time of it. Just so everyone knows..." She looks at Alexandra "That ointment is a very strong 'marital aid'. It's for couples to bring back the fire, so to speak. 'Animal in bed' isn't an exageration at all. Anyone can look up the details on my web site. It's called 'love potion number 9' which is kind of a joke. I'll summarize quickly. It increases seminal fluid production. Can be up to double or tripple. It stimulates erection. LIke very strong viagra or cialis, only longer lasting. It stimulates arousal - everything feels more senitive and needy. It has a penis growth option, included in the red bottle version. Yes it really works, just takes a few weeks of use to get obvious results. There's a version in an orange bottle without that. Some people are happy with their size already. It delays orgasm. Works a bit like that other one we gave Jonathan, but isn't a total block. It tightens up the outlets of the ejaculatory ducts. Increases orgasm sensations and reduces the outflow of semen during orgasm, resulting in reduced refractory period. And a few other little tricks with the ampula. And lastly, a typical application is long lasting. At least two weeks."

She pauses, looking at the girls. "One other thing. Did you read the notes on the red bottle, that gloves should be worn when applying the oil?"

Avery nodes. "Yes, we saw that."

"So _did_ you wear gloves?"

"No, we got a couple of other girls to put it on him. They thought it was cool."

"You... sigh. You're supposed to wear gloves, because it absorbs through any skin, and works on anyone, male or female. Just with a bit different effects. Do you know them?"

"No, just a random... They were maybe 12 or 13..."

Dr Vines clasps a hand over her eyes. "Ow! That's... good grief. Well, anyone out there... if your daughters are suddenly behaving like cats in heat, that's why. It's harmless and will pass."

Emily asks "So, Jonathan? What will happen with him? Can you give him an antidote?

Dr Vines "There's no antidote I'm afraid. He's going to be utterly sex-crazed for at least two weeks. With doubled or trippled seminal fluid production, but unable to ejaculate... well, he's not going to be able to ignore that at all. It will be _very_ spectacular when the orgasm block wears off. If... hmm... I don't think there's any need for medical intervention, like draining him. At worst case he'll leak semen if pressure gets too high. Nothing's going to actually burst."

"Alexandra, this has been quite unfortunate. On behalf of the campground I'd like to give you and Jonathan a free stay permit for a year. In one of the single bedroom cabins. The only string attached is that I'd like to keep Jonathan under close supervision for as long as you stay. To monitor his sexual recovery process. I think it would be best to bring him out of this catch-22 over-stimulated no-orgasm condition in a slow, controlled manner. Also, and I'll put this out to our audience... I believe it would be beneficial to Jonathan during that process, if he was given regular sexual exercises of the traditional kind. Perhaps we may have some volunteers. You can contact my office. Just be aware that due to his frustrating inability to orgasm in initial stages, such exercises would likely be of unusually long duration and vigor."

She stops. Looks up at Jonathan on top of the rock for a long moment then speaks contemplatively, maybe forgetting she's speaking to thousands. "Love potion number 9, and total orgasm block. Extraordinary!"

Junt steps in. "Right, let's get back to the concert. Somebody find some torches, and take Emily and Avery to find the ladder and get Jonathan down from there. Bring him back here after the show. I found the key to the spikelets and Josie wants them back." She turns to Dr Vines. "Can volunteers start tonight? Put us down first on your list please."

Dr Vines considers for a moment, then asks Alexandra "That would be your decision. In my professional opinion, Jonathan will benefit from a carefully considered monitoring and management protocol over a good while. To slowly ease him towards optimal sexual function without any abrupt discontinuities that might result in him developing bad habits. With your approval I'd be happy to provide that oversight, free of charge. Ideally for a year, if you'll accept our accomodation offer."

Alexandra has been looking at Emily and Avery, while listening to Dr Vines. "Bad habits? We wouldn't want that. I think I need to thank you girls for creating this opportunity. Dr Vines, thank you too, for your generous offer. I accept. I trust you to handle all the details. If you want me to sign something we can do that tomorrow."

A stage grip approaches with some torches, and motions to the girls to follow him. Alexandra waves to everyone in general and says "Thanks everyone! It's going to be a GREAT show. Girls, I'm coming with you up the rock. Doctor, when we bring him down would you like to take charge of him immediately? Your list or whatever. Please, I'd like an early night."

She, the two girls and the grip exit stage left.

Junt turns to the crowd and shouts into the mic "All RIGHT! Lets hear it for Jonathan, Dr Vines, and mystery solved!"

No band ever got a crowd cheer like that one at Concert Rock that night.

==== End ====
Last edited by SensoryOverlord on Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
tommyjoe999

Post by tommyjoe999 »

What a story!!!!! What an imagination!!!!!! and I would love to read how it will go further with Jonathan. Thank you sooo much for writing this story