Clothing Optional Camping

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Themarble

Re: Clothing Optional Camping

Post by Themarble »

However it happens. I hope it happens during the cream application. It would make a seemingly innocent situation result in major embarrassment.
DCTreshPender

Post by DCTreshPender »

Part 4

The two moms started cutting up vegetables and pouring cans into a large pot, while the two girls got lower and lower on my body. I couldn’t make out words, but they were whispering to each other. When I saw my mom dart her eyes between my eyes and my erection something changed. I got nervous again. Just like when she first pulled down my boxers this morning.
This didn’t ease my ever so hard dick, but I felt like there was a mental blockade.
Avery got a handful of oil and worked my dick with a firm grip. She giggled and made eye contact. My knees buckled for a short second, and I felt like I was about to faint. My erection went 110% hard, but my arousal seemed to refuse to build up. I was too nervous. I had never felt like this before.
Emily moved one hand to my thighs, and every time she went up she did a quick massage of my balls, before she went down again. Her other hand ended up on my butt, groping and massaging it, out of anybody’s view.
‘Make sure you get his dick, if he gets bitten there it’s over for him!’ The tent-neighbor said drunkenly. She and my mom started cackling loudly, the girls smiled and obliged.
For a few seconds I had Avery rotating her fist around just the tip while Emily worked her hand up and down very slowly. And just as fast as it had started it was over again. The two girls covered my legs and arms, like nothing sexual had ever happened, and ended the procedure like professionals.
‘Thanks girls, I’m glad I didn’t have to get my hands dirty,’ my mom said. The neighbor looked at her, like they were talking telepathically.
The stew they cooked up wasn’t worth mentioning, but after eating while standing, and listening to the two moms talk about their not nearly as exciting day, everyone left. My dick was still hard and I felt super exhausted.
I asked my mom if I had let the oil soak in for long enough, she said yes and I crawled into my tent. My body told me to finally relieve some tension but my brain told me to just sleep, and my brain won.
The next morning, I woke up to some disgusting bell ringing. I quickly slipped on my boxer shorts and stepped out of the tent, still half-asleep. It was my mom, Avery and Emily.
Their presence reminded me of yesterday and that woke me up. I was somewhat dressed, and I was soft, finally. Nothing to see here, just a teenager whose cock you have played with extensively, the night before.
‘Let me check you for mosquito bites,’ my mom said and waved me over. I complied.
Before I could say anything my boxers went down, and the girls started smiling. My mom looked over my face and quickly went down my body. I could feel her breath on my skin as she reached my genitals.
‘The oil worked wonders!’ she said and lifted my soft dick off of my low-hanging balls. For some reason she left her fingers on my dick and the other hand went on my balls as her eyes wandered downwards to inspect my legs.
‘You got lucky that they offer herbal medicine around here. You’re a real mosquito magnet, you know?’ In the last second she pulled my balls tight in the sack and took another look at them. The oil had definitely worked, and I didn’t feel itchy so the cream probably did something as well.
‘Shouldn’t he continue with the oil then? The mosquitoes aren’t going to give up easily,’ Emily said and they started giggling. I saw my mom smirk for just a moment.
‘I think you girls did a great job applying that oil evenly last night. You should do it again!’ And with that my mom let go off me and threw them the oil bottle. I wasn’t going to protest. While my dick had lost its arousal over night, I could feel a pressure in my balls that wanted to be relieved.
I tried to act nonchalant as I walked between them and looked down at their greedy stares. They were not trying to make eye contact as their hands went straight to my crotch. It was a groping fest. There were no attempts to cover it up either, as their oily hands explored my body.
At first they were all over, moving between my ass, thighs, abdomen, dick and balls, but a minute later I was rock hard and Emily seemed entranced. She kneeled down very close to me, her face touching my thigh, and started stroking my erection excruciatingly slowly.
Avery was happy to watch. She stood up and got equally close to me, with her head against my shoulder. She had the same point of view as me, and massaged my upper body and abs with one hand while the other was feeling up my ass.
I was so enthralled, I didn’t even notice a third woman joining our group. The moms had turned away and were talking to a young lady, maybe in her twenties, with a giant camera around her neck. She saw what the girls were doing but didn’t seem to mind.
Then Emily stood up and winked at Avery. They switched positions. Avery had a tighter grip and stroked much more vigorously. I felt Emily’s labored breath, she was enjoying this just as much as me.
‘Jonathan, we found a photographer! We can get some great photos to remind us of this place now!’ my mom shouted at me.
‘We should definitely get some group photos,’ the neighbor added.
‘Oh, I didn’t want to interrupt. I would love to take your photos but I just barged in and you must have other plans for today…’ It was difficult for her to make eye contact with them while talking. Her gaze went back to my oily erection every few words.
‘We pay for you services, and you give us memories we can never forget. You didn’t disturb us, actually I think you just made my day!’ My mom didn’t know what she was saying. She was obviously very happy about this coincidence, but I was naked, with a hard dick, and I couldn’t put any clothes on until later…
‘I do have time right now,’ the photographer said. The two girls continued massaging my genitals and butt. I felt that I was getting very close. The first drop appeared at the tip of my dick.
‘Great, I want to use your services throughout our camping trip but for now let’s just take a simple group picture!’ my mom said and jumped up. The neighbor nodded and the girls agreed as well. I was just dumbfounded.
Before I knew what was happening, all four of them stood next to me. My mom, me, Avery, Emily, and Emily’s mom.
‘The boy should turn like fifteen degrees to the left,’ the photographer said. I did and it allowed for the camera to fully capture the length of my dick. She set up for the first picture. Only then I realized what this meant. My mom was going to show this picture to everyone.
At that moment I felt Avery’s hand on my ass cheek, but even worse I felt another hand. My mom had also reached behind me and grabbed my other ass cheek, and both of them let me know by giving me a good squeeze.
The camera flash went off, and I felt something rush through my body. A second flash went off, and the lingering hands and the realization what this meant for my future became too much.
The pressure in my balls was finally lifted and my knees buckled for a moment. A long white rope shot out of my dick. A third flash went off. More cum shot out. A fourth flash went off. The grip on my ass tightened a bit, more cum, another flash.
‘Oh my god, Jonathan!’ my mom said, her hand still on my ass.
DCTreshPender

Post by DCTreshPender »

I just wanted to say thanks to all the encouraging commenters. Every suggestion about what should or shouldn't happen in a story is appreciated and will most likely have an impact on the story.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Fantastic!
Great way for him to finally cum!
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

What an absolutely perfect way for him to cum. The pressure had been building up for a day and he could have avoided it, but he didn't. He didn't relieve his pressure and I'm sure he is regretting that now!! Loved this chapter. I hope the camera caught the nice long rope.

I can only imagine if he will be in trouble or not. I can imagine perhaps his step mother chastises him, but as the rest of the group mention, he is a teenage boy and these things happen. I think she will just take a little more care in cream application and or will ask the others to be a bit careful. Know they know they are dealing with a loaded gun.
SensoryOverlord

Post by SensoryOverlord »

Well that herbal medicine lady really knows her stuff. She said about the bite-healing cream "It can raise the blood pressure and constrict certain kinds of blood vessels" and that's exactly what it did. So he gets an erection as a side effect, but there's no harm in that is there? No one minds.

It's likely those bites didn't fully heal yet, and besides even with the mosquito repellent oil he's such a bite-magnet that he's sure to keep getting a few more. Better continue using the cream prophylactically for a week or two yet.

But they used it all up. So they'll need to go back to her for more. Best to get the jumbo sized tube.

While there, his step-mom should mention his quite serious problem with spontaneous ejaculation. "Why just this morning he suddenly spurted in the middle of a group photo holiday snaps session, for no reason at all. He was so embarrassed, and it totally ruined the photos, that we are paying for! See, look at them! Ruined. The first pics of our stay here and there's no way we can frame these for the wall at home. Well, maybe... But we certainly don't want that kind of disappointing and awkward situation to occur again. It's a real problem since we have to apply the insect repellent oil and the cream every day, and with him being so sensitive... "

So they discuss whether herbal medicine might provide any solution to that problem.
The herbal doctor lady might advise something like this:

"My goodness! That must have been awful for him. Completely without any warning even! I understand your concerns; that sort of behaviour is totally unacceptable, even here with our relaxed clothing standards. The same with helping him apply the oil and cream, you just can't be worrying about that kind of unwanted response."

"Fortunately herbal medicine _does_ have a solution. There's a tincture which is perfect for this unfortunately common teenage complaint. One drop in a cup of herbal tea, and the ejaculation reflex is suppressed for up to three days. But to be truly effective it should be administered every day. After a few days, protection reaches 100%, with the ejaculation spasms completely inhibited regardless of even direct stimulation. Actually... some other mothers at this campground are using it, helping their teenage sons with this very socially disruptive issue under adult supervision. And for managing another teenage boy bad habit, if you know what I mean."

"It's completely free of side effects, there's no alteration of any other bodily sensitivity or functions.
In fact it's known to be used as a 'male performance enhancer', but that's not our interest here. For extended use of course there does tend to be a buildup of sexual tension over time as the treatment is maintained. You'd notice some behavioral changes but these are beneficial. He'll become more attentive and focussed. You can discuss the matter of supervised releases with him if you wish, details like how often and by what means. Or simply use your own judgement, making those choices for him. The important thing is to ensure he accepts your authority and that there's no point trying to manipulate you to get what he wants. You will find that demonstrating you are capable of applying physical discipline will deal with rebelious tendencies."

"Teaching him to be open and honest when speaking of his sexual feelings is is crucial too, and you must firmly establish that you know everything about how his body works and that you are the sole authority on such matters. In everything; what if any clothing he's allowed, learning to not be embarrassed about his erections, and accepting that females he meets in daily life will naturally enjoy stimulating him especially knowing that he's ejaculation inhibited. Of course they will be interested to explore that barrier for themselves, and why not? It does no harm and is highly entertaining to observe the state of excitement he can reach and be maintained in once he's developed a good strong condition of sexual tension."

"How long are you staying in our campground? Oh, for the Summer at least, and really for as long as it takes for you to feel healed from your horrible marriage. Good, good. You should take as long as you need. I expect you will find it cathartic to be in charge of your stepson's sexuality, and that's as it should be. Don't forget, there's definitely no harm in making him retain indefinitely. Here's a booklet on the techniques and effects of teasing and denial of males. Zen and the Art of Male Edge Maintenance."

"It's highly recommended. But one correction; in the section on prostate massage they incorrectly state that prostate massage can always induce an ejaculation, even very rapidly if done firmly. But the author didn't know about the tincture. It prevents ejaculation even then. With a milking, stroking action you can physically extract controlled amounts of semen, but you do not need to be attentive to avoiding inducing orgasm. Simply doesn't happen when the male is taking a course of the tincture. So it's a practical demonstration of control when done sparingly, but rather pointless unless you actually want to release some of his tension for whatever reason."

"Conversely, in that same section on prostate manipulation there's a description of a finger pressure point technique, able to block seminal ejaculation during orgasm. That can be quite hilarious. Stop using the tincture and let him believe he's going to be allowed an orgasm, for 'relief'. Then use the pressure point technique. With a lot of buildup his orgasm will continue a long time so long as you don't allow any release. It's the pressure decline that brings a male orgasm to an end normally, and if there isn't any... well it just keeps going. Fascinating to watch. It's actually a good exercise for those muscles, working hard trying to expell his fluid but failing. You'll observe it's a very intense experience for him. After it winds down due to those muscles tiring, start the tincture immediately while closely supervising him till the effect is complete and his tension is safely locked in again."

"Well, good luck with everything. I'd suggest bringing him back here once a week for a checkup for the first few weeks. If you find anything is unclear or you would like some practical guidance on techniques, just ask."
Billy2048

Post by Billy2048 »

love where this is heading :D
DCTreshPender

Post by DCTreshPender »

Part 5
The camera left the woman‘s face and she was bright red. My mom was open-mouthed, and the girls were whispering to each other. My dick had gone down to half-mast.
After a judgmental stare, the two moms went to the photographer to check out the results. Emily and Avery came to me.
‘I didn’t know men could do that! I mean with no touching it and all,’ Emily said. She seemed flustered. I saw the moms stare at the results of the photos. I hope it wasn’t too bad. Maybe they ended up blurry.
‘Where did that even come from, were you thinking about something when that happened?’ Avery asked. She grabbed the tip of my dick and carefully collected the remnants of my accident.
‘Uhm, it was just pressure, it felt like my balls were reaching their limit,’ I said.
With that Avery reached for both of my balls and squeezed and felt them lightly.
‘I don’t feel a difference,’ she said. I felt a familiar feeling in my groin.
‘Let me try,’ Emily responded, and grabbed my balls, more vigorously. Avery used the opportunity to give me a stroke. Emily pulled them and looked at them, moved them around. Avery moved her hand to the inside of my thigh. How was my dick already responding again? It never did that when I was just by myself. My mom rushed over.
‘Jonathan, literally all of the pictures have your cum on them. I can’t send these to your grandparents!’ She said. ‘Our newfound friend is going to print out the pictures and come back tomorrow to take a proper group photo!’ My mom was angry.
‘At this point I’m just done. I wanted to relax here, so I’m going to relax. You’re old enough to take care of yourself. I’m going to the grotto we discovered, and don’t rely on me cooking dinner tonight!’ my mom said.
‘It’s fine, don’t worry about me.’ I replied. I didn’t want to be treated like a child in front of Avery and Emily. She had told me everything I needed to know on the drive here. Money, emergency services, food, she even told me about bus and train connections in case I wanted to ‘run away.’
Then she disappeared with the neighbor and the photographer.
‘Don’t mind her,’ Avery said and continued stroking my thigh.
‘Yeah, your mom is unreasonably angry,’ Emily followed up, smiling at me greedily. I knew what that smile meant, but I didn’t want to react. After just a few more strokes I was rock-hard again.
I only got to feel comfortable for a few seconds. I had the attention of two cute girls on me, but then Avery took my hand and dragged me away from the camp site.
‘I need to show you around!’ she said.
‘You mean you need to show him off…’ Emily responded. They smiled.
We reached the main trail again but this time we went the other way. The way deeper into the camp, where I’ve never been. The trees cleared up more and more and the giant lake appeared to our left. They had built a short portion of a sand beach and tons of families were relaxing on there.
The path we were walking was awfully close to the tourist at the beach and I saw at least a dozen girls building sandcastles and splashing water on each other, but they all stopped to stare at my rock-hard dick. Word spread quickly and it felt like the entire beach was looking at me.
At least the campground owners were cheap and didn’t make the beach too big. I quickly got away from the beach, but I couldn't ignore the feeling between my legs. My erection had grown to a full one hundred percent. All of the girl staring like they had never seen it before, and all of the mom staring like they had never seen anything like it before.
‘What the hell is that?’ Emily asked and lightly slapped my dick, sending it sideways. ‘How do you just get harder and harder all the time? Nothing happened and it looks like you need to come again!’
‘Is it actually harder? I thought it stays the same hardness but only the angle changes?’ Avery said and grabbed my dick. She started probing it, squeezing it in different spots and caressing it.
‘Huh… It did get harder, I agree with Emily, why did you just get harder?’
Now Emily went for a feel. I’m sure it was for scientific purposes only. Although her smile betrayed her actions.
‘I don’t know…’ I mean I wasn’t sure. Was it the attention of all these people? Was it just me being naked? Was it the attention of two insanely cute and attractive girls that were very interested in my erection? Maybe it was that trash, untested pseudo-medicine that that witch-doctor gave us.
‘Then we will have to investigate!’ Emily said for no reason other than to grope my dick more and stroke it reassuringly.
As we were walking, we came past a large bonfire that was being built. There was a large open space around it, some tents probably for drink and food, and a lot of benches and tables. On one of the benches, I saw that witchdoctor that had prescribed me that strange cream and oil.
I saw her wave to us, and Emily and Avery waved back excitedly. And of course, we walked towards her. The neighboring table seated that family we had seen earlier. I recognized the mom that had threatened her son with being naked just like me. He sat on the bench naked.
‘Emily, how nice to see you!’ They greeted each other. I just wanted to disappear and didn’t pay too much attention.
‘You treated Jonathan for his insect bites, right?’ Emily asked.
‘Yes, why? It seems like they went away just fine?’
‘They did, but his dick is out of control now! This morning, he started shooting, even though nobody touched his dick! It just went off!’ Avery closed her fist around the base of my dick and made emphasizing motions to support Emily’s claims.
‘He just shoots, for no reason?’ the witch asked, and stared at the bulging veins on my dick.
‘Yes, isn’t that weird?!’
‘I might have something for him. It’s a topical herbal medicine. I developed it after many many housewives complained about their husbands…’ She looked at me judgingly.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I love this chapter, I can only imagine what this cream will do. Perhaps some sort of blocker? Perhaps something to ramp up the sensitivity?! I'm looking forward to what's next.
SensoryOverlord

Post by SensoryOverlord »

Oh ho ho... This just gets better and better. Something from the almost magical herbalist lady, that's for whatever 'many, many housewives complained about their husbands.'

Hmm, let me list the things... Lack of size, lack of volume and production rate, lack of endurance, lack of being spectacularly erect and horny all the time, lack of ability to avoid cumming unless directed to (especialy after lengthy intervals), lack of resistance to temptation to masturbate...

Am I getting warm?

What a coincidence that the mother and her naked teen son who's in trouble for 'something' just happen to be sitting at an adjacent bench. Why not have Alexandra turn up around now too?

So both mothers hear the herbalist warmly explain the many beneficial effects of her cream. (It addresses all points of the above list.)

'Naked boy's mother glares at her son and says it sounds like it might also be useful for dealing with 'certain bad habits of teenage boys.'

Herbalist becomes even more enthusiastic, and says yes, it certainly is. She's had several mothers come to her about that, and the results have been entirely satisfactory. The creme's ejaculation inhibitory effect is immediate and absolutely robust and lasts at least a week from each application. Other effects such as size gain and fluid production rate are cumulative and frequency of application can be varied to suit, up to several times a day. It's topically applied to the genitals, with the inhibitory effect preventing messes. She recommends gloves be worn to avoid affecting the person applying the cream, if it's not the male himself.

Boy's mother looking thoughtfully at her son's below average size penis asks "So it really increases size? Faster if applied often? I thought penis growth claims were just snake oil. How soon would something be... noticable?"

"No snakes involved! Modern herbalism is a deep science, involving plant extracts that modulate intercellular signalling and subtle hormonal control systems. Just no evil pharma corporations involved. With application four times a day, you should see clear results like an extra quarter of an inch within two weeks. Maintaining that application rate will give about half an inch a month. Once you think it's enough, just cut the application rate back. You can maintain the inhibition with just weekly application, which gives virtually no ongoing size increase."

"You mentioned other effects... won't those cause some... problems... over months?"

"Well the creme _does_ include components that constrict specific blood vessels, same as that mosquito bite cream." She glances at Jonathan's veined erection. "But that's natural tension necessary for the growth process. Also the cream enhances fluid production rates, so he'd soon become very full indeed, and we know how that affects boys! The glands do expand though, and anyway there's a natural safety valve so leakage is possible. You'll need to accept that he'll be usually erect, always extremely horny, and sometimes dripping. That's what the creme is mainly for! Just never spurting, and he..."

Jonathan's mother interjects "What do you mean, 'never'? No matter how much he's stimulated? No matter how full? That's... But what about if someone... wants to see it? I mean you mentioned housewives...? And Jonathan here ruined a photoshoot, but I'd think at other times..."

"Oh, of course. I was thinking you both, mothers... ahem. Well, for marital use there's a 'short term antidote' to the orgasm blocking effect. A liquid, five drops in a glass of water. When taken it allows a window of an hour in which orgasm can occur. Ah... to be specific, _will_ occur. With intercourse or manual stimulation it will occur in the normal manner, towards the end of the hour. But actually, even without any stimulation at all, erection and arousal will ramp up and culminate in orgasm and ejaculation. Usually. If no-stimulation orgasm is the aim and he doesn't quite get there the first time, the dose can be adjusted up for another try later. Or if five drops is found to have too rapid an effect the dose can be adjusted down. It's not harmful, and varying doses can be tried to find the optimal effect. Just bear in mind there's a cumulative sensitization effect with a half life of about four days."

Both mothers are silent, processing implications. Emily and Avery are whispering to each other between fits of giggles. Jonathan and the other boy both have the expressions of the doomed.

You know, I rather suspect the herbalist lady expected Jonathan's mother to bring him back to discuss this very matter. And that was her intention from the moment she offered the 'mosquito bite cream.' Is there _any_ teenage boy at this camp who isn't 'under her expert care' within a few days of arriving? And by expert, I mean ex-spurt.
Last edited by SensoryOverlord on Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.