Clothing Optional Camping

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
DCTreshPender

Re: Clothing Optional Camping

Post by DCTreshPender »

Part 6

The witch-doctor put a brown vial on the picnic table and explained something to Emily and Avery. My mind wandered off. At the neighboring table the naked boy had given up defending his dick against the occasional grabs from the girls. His mom didn’t seem to care.
‘Oh, you’re here already! I didn’t expect you to be interested in this event!’ I jumped as my mom’s voice startled me. It ended up with my mom sitting to my left, and the doctor to my right while the other three sat opposite of us. I didn’t feel like I was in a position to object.
‘Just apply this thoroughly and there will be no chance of any accidental shooting off,’ the doctor finished explaining.
‘He still has an erection, so we’d better apply it now. Who knows when the next random eruption is going to happen? He’s like a volcano!’ Avery said and the two girls giggled. The neighboring mom grinned, and my mom seemed determined for some reason.
‘No chance?’ my mom asked as she looked me in the eyes and grabbed the vial.
‘I think I can apply it myself…’ I tried to defend myself.
‘Nonsense, stand up so I can apply it. My perspective allows me to be way more thorough,’ my mom argued and coated her hands in the oily substance.
I wanted to protest but my body moved on its own. So, I stood up, in full view of the neighboring mom, Avery and Emily, my stepmom and the doctor. The other table had all their eyes on me except for the boy, who seemed embarrassed for me, and the girl next to him, who seemed to be comparing our dicks.’
‘We’re going to have another photoshoot this evening. I will make sure that there is no chance at all for you to embarrass me like that again!’ my mom said angrily.
Like she was the embarrassed one here! I’m the only one naked, I’m the one with the unending erection, I’m the only man in this scenario and she thinks she’s the embarrassed one?
My thoughts were interrupted by my stepmom’s cold hands wrapping around my rock-hard dick. She had plenty of oil and struggled spreading it fast enough without most of it dripping on the ground.
‘How long does it take to work and how long does it work?’ she asked.
‘Well, it’s a topical treatment that stops the buildup of tension. So, it doesn’t work well if tension is already there, and it should be applied at least an hour before you need it. It works for a few hours.’
My mom was slowly and lightly massaging the oil into my erection with both hands. She was the only woman at the table and even the next table not looking at my dick. Even the doctor was staring right at her handiwork.
‘How far do I spread it out then? Just his genitals? Do I do the hips as well?’
‘It works in the bloodstream, so following the arteries the top of the thighs, and the lower abdomen work well too. You want to get the genitals and their immediate surrounding area.’
‘His balls too? They must be sensitive to chemicals…’ Her right hand started circling around just the tip.
‘No chemicals, all of the active agents are biological, and they are just like breathing in forest air!’
My moms second hand moved down to my balls and lightly jiggled, moved and kneaded them. I felt an intense pressure building up.
‘How was the beach yesterday? I heard you raided the bar?’ Avery asked my mom. I saw her strain her eyes to not look at my dick while she said it.
‘Ohhh, it was great! I know the barman doesn’t have an interest in me, but it felt amazing to flirt with a man again!’ I felt her grip tighten and her movement get more energetic.
Emily and Avery had leaned their arms on the table, folded their hands together and leaned their heads on their hands. Avery was switching her gaze between my mom and dick, Emily was transfixed.
‘I’ve been thinking about going topless too, but I’m too shy to be honest. With the way I was raised I think it wouldn’t be enjoyable even with this freeing environment around me.’ Her hand was vigorously slithering around the head of my dick.
‘Tell us about the barman then!’
‘He’s exotic and has an accent…’ my mom went on. My attention went back to the neighboring table. Two girls were imitating my mom’s motions in the air and discussing it. Their mom looked like she was explaining something to her son again.
‘The tip has the thinnest skin and the most blood, right? That’s why it’s so purple. I think you should really focus the oil there to get the best results,’ the neighboring mom said.
And with that my mom grabbed the bottle again, filled her right hand and started stroking and rubbing just the tip of my dick. I felt continuous lightning go through my body, my balls drew up and I saw a small drop of fluid emerge from the tip of my dick.
I was hoping that Avery and Emily weren’t seeing what I was seeing. My mom still wasn’t looking. The neighboring mom reacted in the exact moment that it happened but retracted back to a neutral expression really quickly.
‘I think this vacation is really restoring all of my energy! I fell so much fitter now,’ my mom said, and her hands got even faster.
I wanted to stop her. I could have just moved away. But for some reason I stood right there, all eyes on my rock-hard erection, as my knees buckled again.
My mom was aiming my dick right at Avery. And so, the first shot went across the table, covering it and ended right before hitting her. Her hands kept moving, still looking away.
Avery was stunned. She barely managed to raise her hands before the second, and much stronger, shot came and covered them. At this point my mom reacted. She had an outraged expression. Emily and Avery were laughing. The neighboring mom and the doctor smiled.
The neighboring table exploded in laughter. Even their mom was chuckling.
The third shot went across the table, now aimed at Avery’s mom and Emily. My mom kept her movements up. It seemed like she thought that the oil would save ‘her’ from this embarrassment any second now.
After a few more shots it felt like I had covered the entire table. My mom let go of me and I sat back down quickly. Avery and Emily were looking at each other and laughing loudly.
DCTreshPender

Post by DCTreshPender »

I don't know how to interpret your comments but I like the details here and there, and I appreciate the positivity. You're free to write a spinoff or an inspired story! I would love to read it.
SensoryOverlord

Post by SensoryOverlord »

DCTreshPender wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:04 pm I don't know how to interpret your comments but I like the details here and there, and I appreciate the positivity. You're free to write a spinoff or an inspired story! I would love to read it.
I had expected this year to allow me more time to write. But life's flow is as always unpredictable, and it turns out I have _less_ time. Little time but imagination still as over-active as always. So when I read an entertaining story, I tend to extrapolate as ideas pop up. Writing them down otherwise they're gone forever. Hence the short hypotheticals I post as comments to stories I like. Not meant to influence any writer's path, but there if they want to pick up any of the ideas.

Often (and with your story too) I find myself _wanting_ to do spinoffs. But considering the large number of unfinished stories of my own calling for time, and the number of existing spinoffs I have unfinished, I'd feel really guilty about putting significant time into new projects. I'm starting to think I have the attention span of a moth.

Back to your story - I'm surprised the brown oil's effect has a slow start and only lasts a few hours. It's almost like it does little if anything for the 'advertised purpose.' I wonder where this is going? Does it have any unmentioned effects? Also, his mother got it all over her hands. It absorbs through skin into the blood. What's it going to do to her? Oh, there goes my imagination again...

So herbalist lady just happened to have a bottle of this unusual oil in her pocket? Not like she has a nefarious plan or anything. None of the characters are curious about that?
DCTreshPender

Post by DCTreshPender »

Part 7
‘You were supposed to let the tincture do the work for you. If you don’t give it any time to work, of course he’s just going to shoot off again,’ the doctor explained calmly.
My mom was speechless.
‘At least now he’s empty. And combined with the medicine it has to be impossible to ruin the photoshoot,’ the neighbor jumped in.
‘So anyway, you were talking about the barman?’ Avery asked and winked at me.
‘We’re going to talk about this later,’ my mom whispered to me and finally let go of my dick. I got to sit down for a bit and hide my embarrassment, my erection didn’t subside a bit. The moms and the doctor got lost in a conversation and Avery and Emily gestured at me to come with them. Being with them on some isolated park bench sounded a lot better than staying fully naked and rock-hard at whatever this event was, so we disappeared.
‘Is this because all of the medication or are you happy to see me?’ Avery asked and gave my dick a squeeze. ‘He’s still solid…’
‘Really?’ Emily went for a feel as well. At this point I gave up. There was nothing I could do or say that would save me from any further embarrassment. Emily started lightly stroking me.
‘How long does it take for all of the cum to come back? I heard that men don’t shoot everything at once and if they don’t go soft, they can go a second time!’
‘I heard that too, but I also heard that that -tincture- was supposed to make it impossible for him to shoot again when it starts working.’
‘Can you show us how big the second load is?’ Emily asked.
I was completely stunned. Before I could muster an answer Avery jumped in.
‘Don’t be mean. And stop playing with his cock, people could see us!’
We were walking the path to the entrance area when we ran into two girls, maybe 12 or 13 years old.
‘Oh my god, he’s naked!’ the blonde one screamed.
‘Why are you naked?’ the red-haired one responded.
‘It’s huge! Look at those veins, it looks angry!’ They approached us like it’s the natural thing to do in this situation.
‘Do you wanna touch it? It feels angry too!’ Emily asked them. Avery looked at her just as shocked as I was. Before either of us could react, I felt a soft hand wrap around and squeeze my dick in the middle. Emily started laughing, and Avery seemed to have changed her mind, she laughed too.
‘It’s warm! Feel it!’ The other girl went for a handful, all four were staring at my erection. She gave me a few squeezes, let go and slapped it, making it swing side to side.
‘Can you help us? We need to apply some medicine to him and we’re really lazy right now…’ Emily told them and pulled a plastic bottle out of her handbag. It looked like sunscreen where she had just peeled off the label.
Avery looked at her open-mouthed but didn’t stop anyone.
‘This is supposed to make his boner healthier or something, so we need to apply it thoroughly all over this area!’ she gestured at my groin. ‘You can do it!’
The girls fumbled a bit with the bottle and looked at me a last time. They were expecting me to stop them or say something, but I was exhausted and felt like it would always end up this way anyway. So, I stood there like a statue as the blonde girl wrapped both her lotion-filled hands around my erection. The redhead was more restrained. She waited an entire two seconds before she tried to grab my low-hanging balls. One hand wasn’t enough and when she used both she still couldn’t close her fists around them.
‘These are huge! I didn’t know they could get so big!’ she said.
‘Wait, did they get bigger?’ Avery asked.
‘They’re a lot bigger!’ Emily added.
‘Now that you say it… His dick got longer too…, right?’
I felt a lot of pressure build up. But it was different than usual. I felt like I was getting close to coming but unable to take that last step. I felt waves of mini orgasms rush through my body, but nothing came out.
The two girls switched places. The redhead had been super gentle with my balls, but the blonde was determined to get a good feel. I recoiled a little bit when she started squeezing and kneading my swollen balls.
The red-haired girl held the base of my dick with one hand and swirled the other one around the exposed tip. More mini orgasms shot through me, but I was still getting blocked.
‘It’s all red and veiny now! And it’s pulsating and moving around like it’s alive!’ The redhead said. ‘Look!’ She let go for a second and all four of them watched it bounce and pulsate. The blonde was moving my balls around, pulling them against the skin and inspecting them as they budged underneath her small fingers.
‘That means he’s about to shoot off!’ Emily shouted. ‘The last two times his dick looked the same when he was right about to come.’
‘But the medicine is supposed to keep him from coming…’
‘Maybe that’s why his balls are getting bigger, all of his cum is getting stored up.’
I was balling up my fists rhythmically and closing my eyes. The mini orgasms were getting overwhelming. I was hoping for some adult to come along and tell them to stop what they were doing. But nothing like that was going to happen.
‘Ok, I think he’s had enough now,’ Avery said and grabbed my dick and balls from the two girls. She gave them her own little inspection before she let go and signaled me to follow her.
‘Thanks for letting us play with him!’
‘Yeah thanks!’ the girls said and walked away giggling and whispering.
‘His dick totally got bigger!’ Emily held her hands up against it. ‘That’s two fingers wide, extra. His balls look like they doubled in size though, they’re huge now!’ She underlined her statement and gave them a light slap, sending them swinging back and forth.
When we got back to the camp site, I saw the mothers and the photographer waiting for us. All of them were looking at my dick like it was the first time any of them had ever seen it.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I am super glad that this is continuing. I was very much hoping it would and the update was perfect. I am very very curious with the growth happening here. Unless their eyes are deceiving them, the cream is having way more of an effect than was initially said. Always gotta read the fine print, or in this case, ask more questions!

Glad to see the return DC!
DCTreshPender

Post by DCTreshPender »

Part 8

‘What happened?’ My mom asked. She just stared at my groin.
‘Is that real?’ the neighbor mom asked and walked up to me. I didn’t say anything, I had given up. There was no dignity or privacy left to rescue anymore.
So, I just stood there as she grabbed my dick and stroked from the base to the tip once, and let go. I felt a shock shoot up my spine. I was simultaneously on the verge of an orgasm and incapable of it.
‘How did it get bigger?’ The three woman and two girls looked at each other and said nothing. Then the photographer chimed up.
‘Are we going to take the pictures like this? The last time he had it sticking out like that he shot off…’
‘If the herbal tinctures are worth anything, it can’t shoot off, right now. I’m confident we can take the pictures,’ my mom said defiantly.
‘Maybe it was the wrong tincture…’ the neighbor whispered to my mom. ‘His cock is significantly bigger, what if the doctor mixed them up?’
‘Nonsense!’ My mom was getting angry now. Everyone understood and fell in line. We had the same line-up as the last time we took pictures. The photographer took the first picture, my erection had to be clearly visible.
Then I felt two hands, almost simultaneously, grab my ass. One was from my mom, the other one from Avery. They were doing it again!
I don’t know if it was muscle memory, or maybe my nervous system was just overwhelmed but the direct skin contact pushed me way over the edge. I would say that it happened the same as last time but that wasn’t true.
After the first picture had been a success the photographer went on a snapping spree. Picture after picture was taken as my enhanced erection shot out an overly built-up amount of cum. I could imagine the pictures showing a long, thick, white rope of semen stretching across most of the frame.
It didn’t end there. My stepmom hurried to reach over and squeeze the root of my dick to stop the aggressive eruption.
She did not realize that she was just making it worse, unlike the neighboring mom. Her expression went from badly-hidden glee to outright excitement. I even saw the photographer smirk. She was expecting this, even looking forward to it. She was snapping more and more pictures unperturbed.
For the first two or three seconds I was just overwhelmed and barely understood what was happening. Then I started wondering why it wasn’t stopping. One after the other, more shots of cum went across the floor. My stepmom was vigorously shaking my erection, trying to will it to stop. My knees buckled a bit, and I felt Avery catch me.
Then it finally stopped. It felt like minutes to me.
‘Again? What are we doing wrong?’ my mom asked, ignoring the cum on her hand.
‘I told you, it might be that the doctor got her medicines mixed up!’ the neighbor said.
‘Maybe it just stopped working at this point!’ Emily said.
‘Yeah, we should apply more,’ Avery added with a grin on her face. She was still hugging me, still a greedy hand on my ass.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I am so so glad this is still carrying on. It always get better and better. More cream? More growth? More story, count me in. Loving it.
evilpeloc

Post by evilpeloc »

Nice I’ve been waiting for this story to update. So good.
DCTreshPender

Post by DCTreshPender »

Part 9

My mom angrily walked down the path in front of me. We were heading to the doctor again. Every time we passed someone, they looked at my dick. Some kind of event was supposed to happen soon, and a lot of workers were carrying stuff to the community place.
‘I didn’t know this was a nudist place, maybe we’re overdressed.’ A young woman said. She had a green mohawk, wore ripped black jeans and a leather jacket with the flimsiest tank top underneath. She was talking to another woman her age.
‘Oh, it’s just clothing optional. No need to feel pressured. Everybody can wear what they want here!’ My mom replied while rushing past them. She followed their gaze and now all three stared at my semi-erect dick.
‘Do you always run around like that?’ the other one asked.
‘No time, ladies, we’re sorry but we have an appointment at the doctor,’ my mom grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the two. I could still hear them whispering.
I felt them staring at my ass, but I was happy that I didn’t have to be exposed to them for too long. They were good-looking and older than me but not too old. I was intimidated.
At the doctor I got to listen to my mom rave about this and that while the older lady was just staring at me the entire time. My mom got a glance at best.
‘Well, if nothing has helped so far, we should move to a different therapy system. Here, you can have this tincture for free, apply it generously and keep him naked. The more people see him the faster he will get used to it. I suspect that your boy here hasn’t gotten used to the attention yet. As soon as he gets accustomed to getting looked at your problems will go away. The tincture is just a little help.’
‘Well… I really didn’t want another vial of stuff, but if it’s free, I guess we’ll try. Public exposure is the recommended therapy? So, like the concert that is happening tonight?’
‘Yes, exactly like that!’
‘Ok then, one last tries,’ she turned to me. ‘I really hope we can solve this problem before our vacation is over,’ she said disappointedly and grabbed my dick for emphasis.
‘I’m done though. You can get someone else to apply that stuff for you. I will spend the rest of the day relaxing and then maybe attend the concert. No more worrying for today!’
We left the office and immediately ran into the two young women from before. Both were drinking a beer, laughing about something. Completely synchronized their eyes locked onto my naked dick.
‘I was hoping to run into you again, how was the doctors visit?’ the green-haired one asked.
‘Oh, you’re saviors! Can you help him with this, I’m done for today. I can’t be this stressed on my vacation!’ My mom forced the tincture into the woman’s hand and practically ran away.
‘The doctor is not really a doctor. More like a witch that sells overpriced tea…’ I swallowed hard. I wanted to impress them so bad, I forgot that I was naked for a moment.
‘Apply directly and thoroughly to the genitals, it says.’ She read the label, and they exchanged a glance.
‘Your mom would be disappointed, if we didn’t help you with this!’ The other one said and held her hands open. The green-haired one coated her hands in the oily substance and looked me in the eyes one last time.
‘You know, I wouldn’t have the balls to be naked in front of strangers like this.’
And with that I felt the electricity shoot through my body again. Two hands greedily squeezed and stroked my dick which inflated quickly.
‘Does the ass count as genitals? Well, I’ll just do it anyway if you don’t mind.’ She coated her own hands too.
I felt surrounded by the two as one stood behind me, working my ass cheeks, and one stood in front of me massaging my dick.
I could feel it growing more and more. It didn’t reach the same length as with the other medicine, but it still got longer than what was normal for me.
‘Have you ever seen one this big? It’s obscene!’ The one in front of me giggled. The woman behind me, pulled me into her and reached around for a squeeze.
‘Do you think you could take it? I think I could…’
‘The girth maybe but never the length! You think you could take it?’
‘I would show you, but I can’t bruise my vocal chords before the show,’ she stuck out her tongue, and took a step back, giving me space.
‘Oh, you were talking about your mouth. You’re such a slut, you just met this guy.’ Her hands casually went back to stroking my dick again. At this point I had a full erection that showed my heartbeat with every pulse.
‘Come on, we can continue this at the stage. Our manager is probably already looking for us,’ The mohawk-lady grabbed my dick from her friend and used it as a leash as she guided me back onto the main path.
‘Are you into punk music? We’re going to play tonight, I hope you show up,’ she said and looked me in the eyes.
‘Uhm, yeah, I’ll show up,’ I tried to be cool.
‘Warn me before you cum, I don’t want to change outfits before the show, and I don’t want to be covered in cum on stage.’
‘What?’
‘It feels like you’re about to explode down there, dummy. It’s twitching and throbbing like crazy,’ she smiled.
‘Oh no, the medicine makes it almost impossible, I think. Although, nothing is labeled correctly, and everything seems to have a random effect and duration.’
The other woman grabbed my balls and carefully rolled them around in her hand.
‘Yeah, these are full. Maybe you shouldn’t walk in front of him and watch where you aim that thing!’ The green-haired one aimed my erection at her friend threateningly and both laughed.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I am so so glad to see this story being updated. There's a concert and now he is mandated to have nudity time? Oh how ever will things progress from here.

Great to have you writing again DC!

Perhaps these punk women will invite our hapless hero on stage?