Compromising Situation by CaughtOfLore (Mixed CFNM/ENM+ENF, but mainly ENM)

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
CaughtOfLore

Compromising Situation - Chapter 21: Power

Post by CaughtOfLore »

Chapter 21: Power

“Ooh!” She gasped, squinting, as if this would help her take in the nuances of what she was feeling inside her hand, “You’re warming up down here, I can feel it!”

Riding this wave of wonderment, she turned back to Chantelle, who was still trying to shield her body, and attempting to imperceptibly slowly turn her front away from Hayden’s lazer-like stare.

“Hey! No covering up! Turn and face me!”

Chantelle quickly complied, forcing her hands to remain rigidly at her sides.

“Feet shoulder width apart!”

Again, Chantelle acquiesced.

Inside Abigail’s hand, Hayden’s penis jumped slightly. It was beginning to grow.

Abigail giggled and looked up at him. He meanwhile was too distracted by Chantelle to return her gaze.

“Did I tell you to stop stripping?” Abigail asked pointedly to Chantelle.

Chantelle’s arms felt like lead. She couldn’t do it. Tears started to well in her eyes.

“Okay, that’s definitely one person we’re sending the email to!” Brylee said, tapping on her phone screen.

“NO! PLEASE!”

“No, Chantelle. You can’t keep doing that. We made the rules and consequences as clear as day.” Abigail sternly said, “You need to know we’re serious, so we need to start proving that.”

“Please don’t! Please! It’s too much! I promise I won’t hesit-”

“No. That’s it. We’re doing it.” Abigail said, refusing to budge on the matter.

“Maybe you could start out with sharing just one photo with someone?” Teagan suggested, realizing from Chantelle’s reactions that there must be some pretty intense stuff in there that she didn’t want circulating.

Chantelle, having no choice but to see this as potentially the best outcome at this point, looked at Abigail hopefully through her tear-filled eyes.

“Okay.” Abigail conceded, “I can go with that. But only if you agree to absolutely no hesitations for the rest of the evening.”

“I promise!” Chantelle blubbered.

“Oh! How about this photo?” Brylee said, bringing the screen of her phone into Chantelle’s view.

Abigail and Hayden could not see the image from where they were, but Chantelle’s reaction to seeing whatever the image was, made them both wish they could see it.

“Oh fuck! No! Please!” She howled, almost falling to her knees under the weight of her mortification.

“Aw, come on! This is one of the more tame ones!” Brylee laughed, “Your legs aren’t even spread in this one!”

Chantelle let out a horrified yelp that Brylee was sharing this information, and made momentary eye contact with Hayden, before looking back at her feet. Her face could not have turned any redder with embarrassment.

Hayden and Abigail felt some more movement as his penis lurched again.

“Whatever it is, yes, it sounds perfect,” Abigail said, “And Hayden here seems to like the idea of it too.”

“Oh! Is it growing? I wanna see!” Teagan squealed.

“You’ll see it as soon as it outgrows my hand,” Abigail laughed, “It will outgrow my hand, right Hayden?”

“Huh? Uh, yeah.” Hayden responded in an entirely distracted mumble. The girls giggled at how distant he had become the moment a girl had started undressing.

“Hmm. I don’t have many boy’s contact details in my phone,” Brylee said, flicking her finger along her phone display, “Oh! Josh W!”

“NOOOOO!” Chantelle shrieked. She probably would have responded like this regardless of the recipient Brylee had decided on, but Josh Whitenker was one of those quiet, kind kids - not exactly a nerd, but not a clown like most of the rest of the boys.

“Sent!” Brylee sang.

The girls all shifted uncomfortably. There was no going back now.

Chantelle tried not to hyperventilate and kept telling herself that at least Josh didn’t seem the kind of person who would go sharing the image around.

This made everything much more real for Chantelle though. Tears now falling down her face, she proactively lifted her hands up and began peeling her training bra upward.

She moved slowly, but determinedly.

Her breathing quickened.

Her hands were shaking.

But she kept moving.

Peeling the striped garment up.

Up.

Up.

She closed her eyes.

Up.

Her small but clearly defined breasts became the center of attention in the room, as more and more of their flesh was revealed.

And then...

Two small coral-pink nipples found their way into the light of the room, ever so delicately pointing toward Hayden’s unwavering gaze.

Up, the fabric continued, gradually revealing the entirety of Chantelle’s chest.

Up.

Up.

The small piece of material made it’s way over her head and off her arms.

And then in a second, down to the floor.

The room was again like a ghost town. Not a sound.

Hayden was entranced. They were small, but they were real breasts, only a few feet away from him. He had never seen this part of a girl in such unhindered clarity before, certainly not in real life, and certainly not of someone his own age.

He could feel his penis starting to become more firm, and it began pushing against Abigail’s hand in time with his own heartbeat.

Abigail cupped her free hand to her mouth and watched as Hayden’s penis began straining against her hand. This was such a strange sensation to her. This wasn’t someone’s finger pushing against her palm, it was a penis! She shifted her hand a little and lightly squeezed the thing, to get a feel for how the density of it was changing. Hayden’s body involuntarily shuddered in reaction to the sensation of her hand. It was only a small shudder, and only Abigail noticed.

Twitch, twitch, twitch went Hayden’s cock, becoming more and more insistent on Abigail freeing up some space to grow.

A wry smile crept in on Abigail’s face. She was enjoying seeing and feeling this shameful act play out, but knew she could make it even more fun. Instead of loosening her grip, she continued to work to keep the thing contained within her hand.

Hayden began to grimace. He wasn’t in pain, but it was time to grow beyond Abigail’s prison.

“Abbie,” He quietly moaned, “It’ll grow pretty quickly if you loosen your grip now.”

“I’ve changed my mind,” She said, smiling up at him, “I don’t want you to get hard. Get soft again.”

Hayden began to cry inside. There was no way that was possible at this point.

“I... I can’t! Once it starts-” he tried to explain.

“Don’t you dare keep getting hard!” She laughed as she felt the straining beneath her hand intensify further. “I’m going to loosen my grip now, and you better not keep getting hard, or we’re sharing those photos and videos!”

Abigail relaxed her vice-like grip, opening her fingers and allowing the room to see what she was hiding for the first time. His penis was slightly longer and thicker now, and they could see it very gradually continue to expand and grow despite Abigail’s clear warning. Abigail brought her hand away a little further. The girls were all gasps and giggles as they watched the thing growing in little jumps, ever so slowly lengthening and rising at a steady rhythm. Cell phones were once again all out, documenting the dance for their future enjoyment.

Making sure the fire continued to burn, Abigail took this moment to turn to Chantelle, shouting giddily “You haven’t stopped, have you? Come on! Underpants off!”

She was in charge of this circus, and was loving every second of it.

Chantelle pinched the waistband of her pale aqua bikini briefs on either side of her body, and eyes still closed, began gently pulling them downward.

Hayden was powerless to even contemplate trying to stop his erection as he watched Chantelle’s panties slowly getting lower... and lower...
Last edited by CaughtOfLore on Mon May 15, 2023 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CaughtOfLore

Compromising Situation - Chapter 22: Time

Post by CaughtOfLore »

Chapter 22: Time

Josh Whitenker settled into his seat at the movie theater, where he excitedly waited for the brand new film based on his favourite book to begin. The early reviews that had come out seemed mostly positive, so he was feeling cautiously optimistic. As he chatted with his two friends seated to his left, he idly pulled his phone from his pocket to switch it to silent. Glancing at the display, he eyed a notification of a new email. He tapped through to it as he continued to talk with his friends.

That’s odd, he thought to himself as he stared at the new email. The subject line was “a gift”, and it was from Brylee Kaspar. What would Brylee be emailing him for? They had corresponded via email the year before when they had been working on a science project together, but once they were done with that, they really didn’t...

The embedded image began opening. His cellphone’s reception inside the cinema was almost nonexistent. The photo gradually began revealing itself as it loaded through the slow connection, inch by inch.

Oh! Judging by the strip that had loaded so far, of familiar frizzy brown hair, it looked like it might be a picture of her friend Chantelle? Why had Brylee sent him an image of Chan...

The next portion of the image opened, revealing her naked shoulders.

Josh just stared at the screen, eyes widening in a mixture of disbelief, confusion and hope, waiting for the next section of the image to load.

“Josh? You okay man?” one of his friends asked.

He didn’t hear. He didn’t respond.

The next part of the image loaded.

He quickly turned the display of his phone off and glanced around, making sure nobody in the rows behind him had seen what he had just seen.

It didn’t matter whether the film was any good. Josh was not going to remember a single moment of it.

Chantelle was moving significantly slower in lowering her panties than she had been removing the rest of her clothes. This was all becoming too real to cope with, and she was really struggling with her internal battle. Getting naked in front of this boy in real life seemed far worse than mere pictures and videos being seen by someone, but the potential audience for the pictures and videos was infinitely larger, and the content of what she was doing in them went far beyond simply getting naked.

And so, she did not relent. She continued lowering her last item of clothing, albeit very, very slowly.

She felt the eyes of everyone in the room scanning each new inch of skin as it became exposed above the waistband elastic.

She felt the ever so slight chill of the air that was only perceptible to those with exposed flesh, as it danced invisibly around her shoulders, stomach, back and now reflexively pointed nipples.

She felt the cold prick of a tear landing on her bare foot as she opened her eyes slightly, to see how much further the panties had to go before she would expose her most private of private areas.

As soon as she noticed how dangerously low they were getting, she slowed down even more. Almost stopped, but not quite, for fear of what would happen if she did. Her breathing became uneasy, and she began shifting from quietly crying toward outwardly panicking.

As she continued to slowly lower the waistband, the first wisps of her carefully groomed patch of pubic hairs began to reveal themselves.

“Please! Abigail!” She bawled, continuing to unveil more and more of her skin and pubic hair, “Please let me stop!”

Abigail gave her a look of exaggerated fake pity, and then turned back to Hayden, glancing at his penis, and then up at his face.

“You’re mocking my request, Hayden! You’re getting harder and harder!” she said in a disapproving tone, pointing aggressively at the boy’s penis. With blood flow and feeling now returning to it, it had now reached around two and a half inches in length, and was pointing straight out horizontally. Abigail squeezed the defiant organ, gauging the difference in feeling to when it was contained within her hand.

“You know someone is going to see the photos and videos of you now as a result of this, right?” she said, seriously.

Hayden now also began openly crying.

“Abigail! This isn’t fair! I can’t make it go down while you’ve got Chantelle... doing... that! You KNOW this is unfair! I’m not deliberately doing this!”

“Don’t try and pin this on me!” Abigail scoffed incredulously, “Nobody said you had to watch Chantelle strip, Hayden! You’re the one choosing to be a little perv!” Abigail teased, extremely amused at how little control boys seemed to have over this part of their own body. Deciding to put this observation to the test, she then made a proposition to the weeping boy. “Tell you what,” she said, “I’ll give you a whole minute to get it back to the state it was in before you started getting hard, and if you manage to do that, we’ll ignore your disobedience this time.”

Hayden wanted to scream! This girl in front of him was clearly only seconds away from being entirely exposed to his eyes, and yet he was now being trapped into not being witness to it, in the interests of trying to preserve his own modesty from the outside world! And yet SHE had been able to see HIS naked body without any such concern! This was agonizingly frustrating and entirely unfair!

Gritting his teeth, Hayden closed his eyes and desperately tried to think of absolutely anything else, anything non-sexual.

“Ooh!” Teagan said, rushing forward, “Before it goes down, I just wanna see what it feels like now!”. And without waiting for anyone’s input, reached out and began lightly squeezing it and exploring the difference in feeling from it’s earlier flaccid state.

“Fine! Chantelle, stop for a minute,” Abigail commanded, “Anyone who wants to have a quick feel of Hayden, have a quick feel. Hayden, your minute can start once everyone’s done.”

With Rina being Hayden’s sister, Abigail having already had a good grapple and Chantelle not exactly in a position to want to antagonise Hayden any further, it was only Teagan and Brylee who took up this opportunity. As a result, it was over quite swiftly, but the results were nevertheless quite obvious. Even with his eyes closed and trying not to think about the almost fully naked girl before him, these hands touching, squeezing and moving all over his stiffening member had brought him from half-mast to almost fully erect. The girls all took extreme delight in seeing his organ twitching faster with his increased heart rate, pointing up at them and while not as tiny as earlier, still quite small for an erection, based on the girls’ limited knowledge of male anatomy, at just under three inches in length. And now leaving him with an even more monumental task to achieve within one minute.

“Okay,” Abigail said, smiling at Hayden, who still had his eyes closed and had no idea how much more of a task he had in front of him now, “Hayden, your one minute starts...”

She paused, giving the upward-pointing member one last feel before finishing with “Now”, and taking note of the position of the second hand on the clock hanging on the kitchen wall.

The girls all watched in amusement and fascination. Despite having his eyes closed, he could now feel, following Abigail’s last little grapple, stroke and squeeze, the unmistakable feeling of a full erection, pulsing and twitching at the ceiling.

The room was at least quiet, so he tried to think of something to take his mind elsewhere.

After about ten seconds, it started to very slowly descend.

“It’s funny how it moves in tiny jumps like that!” he heard one of the girls whisper.

Hearing this was somehow enough to cause his penis to rise back up again, and within seconds, he was back to a full erection.

The girls giggled with amusement and excitement over this, which made Hayden’s penis pulse and twitch harder. This was going to be impossible!

The room went quiet again. Another ten seconds or so later, he again began to lower. This time, he got down to about half-mast, before he heard Abigail’s voice announce “Thirty seconds.”

The girls exploded into laughter as his penis began quickly rising again, back to almost fully erect within seconds.

“Oh my god!” Teagan giggled in bewildered awe, “It’s voice controlled! The more he hears of us, the harder he gets!”

Against his will, Hayden’s penis unintentionally twitched in reaction to Teagan’s comment, sending the girls into fits of laughter.

Hayden scrunched his face tightly as he felt his penis pulsing for the girls, and the comments continued.

“I love that it looks like it’s really straining to be bigger!”
“Yeah! Like it knows it’s supposed to be bigger than that, but that’s all it can manage!”

And then Abigail’s voice again.

“Ten seconds to go, Hayden.”

NO! This wasn’t fair! He tried conjuring up the unsexiest thoughts he could think of, but none would come, and his erection instead continued twitching and jumping excitedly, much to the delight of the girls.

“Oh shit! Look!” Brylee squeaked, pointing at the tip of his penis, where a small bead of precum grew into existence and glistened in the light at the girls.

A collective gasp cut the laughter short.

“Oh! Abbie! Can we give him another minute? This is too good to stop now!” Brylee insisted.

“Would you like another minute, Hayden?” Abigail asked, fighting her own amused laughter.

“Yes please!” Hayden anxiously responded without delay.
Last edited by CaughtOfLore on Mon May 15, 2023 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CaughtOfLore

Compromising Situation - Chapter 23: Counting

Post by CaughtOfLore »

Chapter 23: Counting

“Alright,” Abigail said, giggling along with Brylee, Teagan and Rina, “This is your absolute last chance though!”

“Can I please ask just one little favor?” Hayden asked timidly, hopeful that the girls would at least give him some semblance of a fighting chance, “It’s going to take all my concentration to even have a hope at doing this. Can I have a minute with no comments from you guys? Please?”

Abigail raised an eyebrow. Did he honestly think he was in a position to be stipulating conditions? After pondering this for a moment, she had an idea which brought a sinister smile to her face. A smile which would have sent chills up Hayden’s spine if he had his eyes open to see it.

“Okay. Girls, no comments for the next minute,” she advised.

The girls nodded. Then, Abigail did quite possibly the most evil thing she could do in that moment, for both Hayden and the motionless, silent Chantelle.

“I’m just waiting for the second hand to get back to the twelve on the clock,” She said, grinning from ear to ear, “Then we’ll time your minute, and then after that we’ll get you a nice front-row seat in front of Chantelle’s crotch for the rest of her stripping. Oh, your minute starts now!”

Chantelle knew better than to protest, but involuntarily squeaked in shock.

Brylee, Teagan and Rina grinned at Abigail in approval of the Birthday girl’s wicked gumption.

Hayden, knocked off axis by the revelation that he would be seeing Chantelle naked after all, began his battle to become flaccid anew. As precious seconds passed and he found himself unable to shake the thought from his mind, he internally cursed at himself for his lack of self-control. His cock was twitching wildly now, and the girls valiantly internalized their gasps and thoughts as they bore witness to more precum leaking from the tip of the helpless boy’s penis.

The pesky thought simply would not budge from the forefront of Hayden’s mind, no matter how hard he tried. There was no way he could ignore what Abigail had said. He knew that every second that ticked by was a second less that he had at his disposal, but he also knew it was a second closer to seeing Chantelle naked.

The second hand of the clock ticked its way inexorably down toward the six - the halfway point, but Hayden’s erection remained frustratingly ticking away at the one.

As he felt his penis continue to dance and flex with seemingly boundless energy, he swallowed hard, suspecting he now had only around fifteen seconds to get flaccid. In reality, he had just hit the thirty second mark, but his ability to gauge time was somewhat clouded by his present anxiety.

He knew fifteen seconds was not enough time to simply will himself out of a full erection.

Sweaty and frightened, desperate to keep the photos and videos inside the group, he knew he had no choice now but to change tactics. And there was only one way he would stand a chance at being able to return to his original non-erect state now.

He opened his eyes and hungrily took in the visual of the near-naked girl standing in front of him. Then, swallowing his pride, he began frantically slicking up his right hand with saliva.

The girls’ grins turned quickly to open mouthed astonishment as they unconsciously brought their phones closer to what they could scarcely believe was about to happen.

“Oh gohhhd!” Hayden cried in abject mortification of what he was doing, as he gripped his rock hard member and began desperately pumping himself. He couldn’t believe what he was doing. There was nothing left to their imaginations now - he was openly demonstrating to these girls exactly what boys do when they masturbate. The most private of private boys activities, and their uninitiated, inexperienced eyes were learning all about it in the most real and unhindered way possible.

After previously being brought so close to climaxing without release several times that night, he knew this would fortunately not take long. He just hoped however long he had was long enough. He took a quick glance up at the clock.

Twenty seconds to go. Shit!

Chantelle stood trembling in front of Hayden, trapped like a deer in headlights, as he blatantly stared back at her, masturbating.

The knowledge that he was using her as a muse to enhance his stimulation made her feel faint. But she could do nothing. She could not cover herself, or turn away. She had to remain exactly as she was, her breasts completely exposed, legs slightly apart and underpants pulled down just enough to be exposing a small badge of her pubic hair to him.

Hayden could feel himself getting incredibly close. With the knowledge that the girls were all watching (not to mention filming) him jacking off, the sight of the barely-clothed girl before him and the knowledge of what was at stake, he felt the most intense combination of shame, lust, humiliation and pleasure that he had ever felt. Every second that ticked by brought a new, stronger wave of this bizarre cocktail crashing over him.

And Chantelle continued to watch Hayden as he went through this. She watched his intense yet shame-filled stare. She could see that he, like her, was terrified and mortified, despite the lascivious undertones of his gaze.

She watched his hand sliding up and down his hard, excited member.

She thought about how she was stuck in this incredibly sexy pose, undoubtedly teasing away at this boy’s horniness with the lowered waistband of her panties, with the promise of seeing more of her, and he in turn was using her for his own self-pleasure.

She let that thought sink in.

He was using her to masturbate.

Chantelle began feeling a very similar cocktail crashing over her. A blend of excitement, embarrassment, of hot and cold extremes pummeling her body from all directions. And she had no idea what to make of it.

The pleasure was building fast now in Hayden. He would have climaxed by now if it wasn’t for the anxiety of working against the clock, and the monumental penalty he would pay if he was to fail. But nevertheless, he was now close...

“Time’s up!” Rina shouted, the only one of the girls able to draw their eyes away from the rising sexual energy holding the room hostage, to look at the clock.

“AAAAHHHHFUUUUCKKK!!!!!” Hayden screamed, jumping up and down in frustration. Looking at Abigail and Brylee, he begged them “PLEASE! Just give me another... twenty seconds! TEN seconds! I-I’ll do it in ten!”

“HANDS OFF!” Abigail commanded. Hayden threw his hands up in the air like he was showing that he was unarmed. He quietly moaned in anguish to himself.

“You’ve had a whole extra minute to get soft, and all you’ve done is make yourself as hard as possible!” She bellowed.

“Oh, Abbie! Pleeeease give him some more time!” Teagan whined, “I want to see what it looks like when he cums! He’s obviously really close if he only needs ten more seconds! You can’t tell me you don’t want to see it too!”

“I’ve got to admit,” Abbie said, “I do want to watch him squirt. But he needs to know we’re serious.”

“Please Abbie!” Hayden implored, “Don’t send the pictures or videos to anyone! You could see the lengths I was going to in order to try and get flaccid in time!”

“What I could see,” she said, “was a perverted little boy jacking off to a partially naked girl! After he was told NOT to get harder!”

“This is genuinely not fair! I’m trying, Abbie! Please!” He begged.

Brylee folded her arms in satisfaction at the scene that had unfurled.

“Wow! I had no idea how much of a struggle living with an uncooperative penis must be!” she laughed, “I’m glad I’m not a boy!”

“Me too!” Teagan seconded, “Being a girl is much more fun! We get to live our lives without being attached to a weird little misbehaving thing growing and shrinking whenever IT feels like it!”

“In fact it really seems like penises respond to us girls more than the boys they’re attached to!” Abigail added.

Hayden looked at his feet in shame. In the periphery of his vision, his penis continued to stare back up at him, glossy with saliva and precum.

“I don’t get how you thought you were going to shrink it in time by doing that!” Teagan said, “They don’t just immediately go limp after cumming, do they? How much time did you think you had? Surely you need to masturbate longer than a minute to cum, right?”

Hayden didn’t know how to answer any of her questions. He continued to stare down at his still-twitching betrayer. Unperturbed by his silence, The ever-curious Teagan decided to probe further with her questioning.

“Hayden? Seriously, why did you think that was going to play out differently? Maybe if you help us understand what your plan was, Abbie and Bry might cut you some slack.”

Hayden felt his skin burn hotter with embarrassment. It wasn’t enough for them to have seen this secret forbidden boys’ business, now he was being cornered into teaching them all the inner workings of boys, letting them in on the invisible secrets too.

But if it meant even a remote possibility of the photos and videos staying within the group, he would force himself to spill as many beans as he had.

He took a slow, deep breath in.

He exhaled.

He took another breath in.

“I’ve... I’ve been secretly... masturbating... on and off, all evening” He quietly began to explain.

A stunned silent room invited him to continue.

“I’ve come close to... to... ejaculating a few times tonight... but each time I had to stop myself because everyone’s attention was suddenly on me for one reason or another.”

“What the fuck?!” Teagan laughed in complete befuddlement, “Why were you trying to secretly masturbate!?”

“I was...”

Hayden paused to compose himself. He couldn’t believe he was divulging this information to a group of girls, who had no right to know about this stuff. Taking another deep breath, he pushed on.

“I was trying to... get rid of an erection.”

“I saw that,” Rina confirmed in a repulsed tone, “I think the little pervert got hard while he was doing the strip tease”

The other girls gasped and chuckled at this news.

“I don’t get it,” Abigail interrupted, “What does this have to do with you thinking you could get off in under a minute?”

Hayden could feel himself flushing redder as he floundered at trying to articulate an explanation.

“I think I get what’s going on,” Brylee said, “Somehow, all the masturbating he’s been doing without finishing has now got him getting close to spurting a lot quicker. Like it’s a bunch of built up tension waiting to be released, that gets harder and harder to suppress. Is that about right?”

Though she didn’t know the term, Brylee was aware of the process of “edging” from her own personal masturbatory experiences, but until tonight had never thought about the fact that boys might be capable of it too.

Hayden could only nod shamefully at the girl’s explanation of what his body was going through.

“Ooh!” Abigail squealed excitedly, “Okay! You can start masturbating again, but stop before you squirt. I just want to see how long you’re able to go at the moment.”

Hayden pleaded with his eyes, but quickly remembered his place, and frustratedly took hold of himself again.

“Slowly,” Abigail instructed, “I want to count how many strokes you can manage.”

Despite the reprieve he had just had, every nuance of his hand’s movement against his penis felt intensely wonderful now. He wasn’t sure if it was the slow and deliberate movements, or the fact that the girls were gigglingly counting each stroke out loud as his hand made it’s way up and down the shaft, but it took very little time for Hayden to find himself having to quickly let go of his throbbing member for fear of spurting. Again he stared at the ground, too embarrassed to look at anyone after such a dismal display.

“Twelve!” Abigail shrieked, repeating the last number they had all counted, cupping her hands to her mouth. She was trying her best to maintain an authoritative demeanour, but this was all just too much fun.

“Oh man!” Teagan giggled, “Do you think we could make him keep stopping like this, and get him to the point where all he needed was a few strokes, like the video I shot of him earlier, but for real?!”

“Oh god, YES!” Abigail joyously exclaimed, and then turning back to Hayden, said “Hayden, the photos and videos are safe for now. But if you cum before we tell you to, I’m sending not one, but my entire set to your friend Amy. Got that?”

Hayden was terrified at this new plan, and could only barely manage to squeak out a tiny “Yes.”

“Good. Now let’s give you a minute or so of break time before we have you masturbate again. Come have a seat here in front of Chantelle.”

Chantelle’s eyes widened as she heard the words. She was back in the spotlight.

She watched with increasing dismay as Hayden very quickly sat down in front of her. His eyes were now around crotch-height with her body, no more than two feet away from her pale aqua panties and what lay beneath.

“Closer, Hayden” Abigail directed, “I want Chantelle to be able to feel your breath against her skin as she exposes it to you.”
Last edited by CaughtOfLore on Mon May 15, 2023 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CaughtOfLore

Compromising Situation - Chapter 24: Deal

Post by CaughtOfLore »

Chapter 24: Deal

Hayden shuffled closer. With his face now only a foot away from her crotch, Chantelle could indeed feel Hayden’s breath tickling the exposed skin of her upper thighs and mons pubis. She flinched involuntarily from this invisible yet highly invasive touch.

“Chantelle, peel those panties down,” Abigail commanded, delighting in the facial expressions she was making. The enhanced humiliation accommodated by the boy’s inappropriate proximity to her could not have been more accurately summed up on her face.

Hayden was close enough to see Chantelle’s hands trembling as she held onto the waistband as though it was a life preserve, begging silently with herself to start moving them downward, but finding it almost impossible to do so with Hayden’s eyes so close.

“Chantelle!” Abigail shouted.

Chantelle glanced nervously at Brylee, and saw her begin tapping on her phone screen, presumably preparing to send out another photo as a punishment for her insubordination. She let out a gasp.

“Okay! Okay!” She squeaked, and as if straining to move a giant boulder, she began very slowly, shakily, lowering the pale aqua undergarment further. “Just... Please don’t send anything to anyone else!”

Brylee smiled.

“I’m not,” she assured, “I’m sending another email to Josh.”

Chantelle’s eyes widened.

“No attachments,” Brylee clarified, before teasing “Just letting him know there’ll probably be more to come. You know, given how badly you’re doing right now at following a simple request.”

Chantelle’s breathing ramped up. She kept moving and her small but neatly manicured tuft of pubic hair was gradually being revealed. She had taken recently to shaving all but this small triangular patch above her privates, after previously going through the transition from hairless to full bush. These phases of course were all well documented in the photos and videos in Brylee and Abigail’s possession.

Hayden’s breathing also ramped up as he took in the sight. Chantelle could feel this as it tickled the tiny hair follicles in her skin, reinforcing her state of exposure for the umpteenth time.

As the gradually revealed small triangle of pubes tapered down to a point just fractions of an inch above where her most secret of feminine secrets began, she looked at Hayden. Almost everything in the room was completely still. The only movements were her trembling hands lowering her last piece of clothing, and Hayden’s twitching penis, which strained and lurched as it pointed up at her, leaking its clear lubricant like a dog eagerly drooling over the sight of a banquet.

Chantelle willed herself to lower the panties a little further still, but as she moved the waistband lower, she simultaneously began bringing her thighs together to make sure she would show as little of her privates as possible.

“UH-UH!” Brylee chided loudly, “Thighs apart, Chantelle. No trying to hide!”

Moaning at the unfairness of it all, Chantelle parted her legs again, but the lowering of the undergarment ceased.

She just couldn’t bring herself to do it.

More tears dropped from her face, narrowly missing Hayden.

“Ten seconds Chantelle. You have ten seconds to be naked.” an increasingly impatient Abigail warned. And to raise tension in the room even higher, she proceeded to slowly, carefully, count out loud.

“Ten. Nine. Eight.”

Chantelle closed her eyes and began once again lowering her waistband. She was shaking while she resisted the pressing urge to bring her legs together again. Finally, to a round of giggling from the girls and a look of absolute wonderment from Hayden, Hayden’s eyes were treated to the beginning of her pudendal cleft.

“Oh my god...” he exclaimed under his breath. Never in his wildest fantasies of what he hoped to see tonight did he imagine being so close to a girl’s private parts.

He had seen a substantial amount of porn, but nothing in this much detail. Nothing this real. Nothing this close, this tangible. This touchable.

“Seven. Six. Five.”

Chantelle opened her eyes just a fraction to survey the situation while trying to minimise the psychological scarring. She continued tugging the panties down, and felt herself flushing redder as she saw Hayden’s face only a foot from her half exposed privates. As she used all of her willpower to slide the elastic down, continuing the seemingly endless journey they were travelling, she shivered involuntarily from the tingling against the new areas of exposed skin as Hayden’s breath traversed across her exposed womanhood for the first time.

“Four. Three. Two.”

She began getting more panicked about her state of undress now. He was too close! But she had to calm herself and finish. She was almost there and figured she had only a few seconds left anyway. Biting her lip and cringing, she pulled the panties down to her knees, the fabric covering the lower part of her labia majora clinging briefly before finally pulling away from shielding the feminine secrets between her legs.

Hayden could see the full length of what Chantelle’s panties had been hiding between her legs now. Her whole girl slit was inches away from him, entirely exposed for his curious eyes to take in every bump and crease. He wanted so much to reach out and feel it, to spread it and see the inner complexities this simple yet mysteriously intriguing fold of skin was undoubtedly hiding. But he knew doing this without explicit instruction to do so would be a very dangerous move, and for that matter he was frozen solid with amazement at what he was already being permitted to see.

“One.”

Chantelle let go of her last remnant of clothing. She felt the warm fabric land around her ankles, draped across the tops of her feet.

“Time’s up!” Abigail said, and then looking the girl up and down, added “See, that wasn’t so hard, was it?”

Hayden moved away just a fraction to take in the full context of what he was seeing up close.

Chantelle.

Naked.

Completely naked.

Completely naked Chantelle.

Josh Whitenker stared into the movie screen, but couldn’t process anything playing out on it. The film was only a few minutes in, and he was already wishing it would hurry up and finish. He wanted to look at the image on his phone again, just to make sure he had seen what he thought he had seen. He kept glancing down at his front pocket, where his phone was buried.

Suddenly, he felt something from that very pocket. A vibration.

Was that his phone, or was he just imagining it?

Another email?

Convincing himself that it was not a phantom vibration against his leg, he stood up. His two friends looked up at him.

“Just, uh... Just gotta go to the bathroom”, he whispered, making his way out of the row of seats and out to the bathroom.

Ten seconds later, he was closing a stall door in the cinema bathrooms.

He turned on his phone screen and tapped through to a new email.

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎From: Brylee K
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Subject: its ur lucky night!!!

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎hi josh! u like the photo?
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎i have more where that came from.
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎how about a video???
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎lets do a trade ;)
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎send me a pic of ur cock n ill send u a vid of chantelle!!! 

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎~~Bry~~

Josh re-read the email. Then he went back to the first email, and opened the picture. He scrolled up and down the image. He could not understand why she was doing this to her friend, or why she had chosen him as the recipient, but that was really not something he was going to dwell on. The fact was it had happened. She was clearly serious about the offer too - the photo he had already received was all the proof he needed of that. Eager to take advantage of the offer before Brylee came to her senses, he skimmed back through his photo album and located a full-length nude shot he had taken of himself in the mirror when he was bored one night. It was a far more flattering shot than he could have taken in a bathroom stall.

Unable to wait, and wanting to act before he chickened out, he quickly hit ‘Send’ without stopping to add any message.

Then he sat down on the lid of the toilet, staring at the phone screen. Waiting.

Abigail stepped in beside Chantelle, facing Hayden. She gazed down at his dancing, excited erection with considerably fresh amusement.

“Time for another fap, little boy!” She sang.

Hayden’s heart sank. He was so close to cumming, this was going to be ridiculous. His penis was dancing and leaking more than he’d ever seen it do before, and he wasn’t even touching it.

Reapplying some lubrication to his hand, he began to shift back in order to stand up.

“No, no, Hayden,” Abigail insisted, “Back where you were. Keep looking at Chantelle. Really take her in.”

Hayden looked up at Chantelle’s face. Tears glistened on her flushed red cheeks. She closed her eyes almost instantly, terrified at the feeling she got when they made eye contact in this position. He looked back down at her feet. There were the panties he had explored at the beginning of the night. Without intending it, the sight of them reminded him of what they smelled like when he held them to his face earlier, and his penis immediately went into overdrive with it’s pulsing for attention.

“Okay, remember, slow strokes. Go.”

Hayden wrapped his hand around his little baton once again. Before he had even started sliding his hand, the mere sensation of his grip alone was building him toward climax. As he started moving, he heard Abigail, Teagan, Brylee and Rina once again counting his strokes out loud.

“One... Two...... Three........ Four..........”

Hayden quickly let go, gasping for breath and desperately holding off an unprecedented desire for release.

The counting girls hooted and cackled at Hayden’s reaction to the four strokes, as though he had ran a marathon.

Seriously?!” Teagan shrieked with laughter, scarcely able to believe that the joke of only being able to manage four strokes before needing to cum, the joke that was the basis of that silly video she had made of Hayden earlier, was actually a real state that a boy could get into.

Hayden, unable to speak in this moment, clenched his eyes shut and nodded in mortifying confirmation. The girls’ laughter exploded with renewed energy as they watched him tensing and squirming on the tiles, continuing to try to hold off the wave of orgasm, which was still threatening him.

Brylee felt her phone vibrate and inconspicuously stepped back to check the email she just received.

As she opened it, she tried not to draw any attention to what she was doing, but as the image from Josh opened on her screen, she couldn’t help but gasp. Fortunately the celebrating girls were too noisy to hear this. She stared wide-eyed at the gift she had received.

She was looking at a picture of Josh Whitenker, and he was completely and utterly naked!

It actually worked! She felt like she had some kind of super power. A way to see any boy naked that she desired. It felt akin to having a license to print money.

And wow! What a body, she thought to herself as she leered at the picture.

Now she was hungry for more.

Chantelle, who had been keeping her eye on the tap-happy Brylee, had to say something as she saw her burying her face in her phone again.

“Brylee? What are you doing?” She asked, cautiously.

Brylee closed the image and sprang her eyes to the worried girl.

“I’m finding a video to send your friend Josh”, she replied brazenly.

“WHAT?” Chantelle screamed, drawing all attention back to her, “I... But... I- I- I...” She stammered with panic and incomprehension.

“Abbie seems to think that you met her request, but you didn’t”, Brylee stated, “Abbie told you to get naked in ten seconds.”

“But... But I DID! I was naked before she got to one!” Chantelle shrieked, looking around at everyone as she pleaded her case.

“You were told you had to be naked in ten SECONDS,” Brylee argued, “It took Abbie about fifteen seconds to count from ten to one. Your ten SECONDS were up when she got to around three!”

Chantelle began to protest, but Brylee wasn’t finished.

“Plus, you’re still wearing your undies!” she added, pointing at the pale aqua panties around her ankles.

“That’s... But... But...” Chantelle continued to stammer, searching for the right words to stop Brylee’s tapping finger. She looked to Abigail with the hope that she would at least stand by her own initial ruling, but Abigail had her head thrown back laughing at Brylee’s devilish streak.

Chantelle chewed the inside of her mouth worriedly as she watched Brylee’s finger swiping and tapping away at her phone, knowing she was swiping and tapping ever closer to sending more humiliating content to Josh. She knew that unlike the photos which varied in how much they exposed her, the videos were all VERY revealing and completely uninhibited. They were never meant to be seen by anyone.

Now feeling as though she had nothing left to lose and being utterly overwhelmed by desperation, she found herself leaping at Brylee.
Last edited by CaughtOfLore on Mon May 15, 2023 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CaughtOfLore

Compromising Situation - Chapter 25: Look

Post by CaughtOfLore »

Chapter 25: Look

Chantelle had not intended to leap at Brylee. Her intention was to run to Brylee and beg her to reconsider sending one of her naked videos to Josh.

Running does not go well, however, when you have a pair of panties around your ankles. And so, she tripped and found herself leaping through the air, catching both Brylee and herself off-guard.

In an attempt to halt her fall, Chantelle reached out and grabbed onto Brylee’s sleeping bag. With this sudden mighty yank containing all of Chantelle’s body weight and significant momentum, the inner string keeping the sleeping bag tightly around Brylee finally gave way and snapped, and the opening suddenly fell slack. As the girls toppled to the floor, Chantelle unintentionally drew the sleeping bag partially down Brylee’s naked body. It all happened within the space of a second or so, but by the time the two girls hit the tiles, the sleeping bag had fallen to Brylee’s waist, completely exposing her navel and everything above it, to the room.

Completely caught off-guard by this, Brylee shrieked and immediately began to try and claw the bag back up over her unwanted exposure. However, try as she might, with Chantelle draped diagonally across her midsection in that moment, she couldn’t bring the bag up, and instead found herself to be trapped between a naked girl and the floor, each frantic tug at the sleeping bag resulting only in causing her exposed C-cups to jiggle about before Hayden’s stunned eyes.

After taking in this fortuitously perfect moment, Hayden knew better than to be caught openly staring by Brylee, and quietly turned himself away from the scene playing out. He was aware that she would have herself covered up again within a matter of seconds anyway, so he was content to settle for committing to memory the brief vignette he had been provided, and sacrifice the few extra seconds of ogling in exchange of not getting further entrenched into Brylee’s warpath. Besides, he thought, he was still in the midst of his own hell of humiliation. He looked down at his penis. It was drooling again, and still eagerly twitching with his heartbeat, desperate for Hayden to provide the minute stimulation required to finish the job. In fact, the thing had now been teased into a state where he was beginning to think he might soon ejaculate without any further physical contact at all. In any other circumstance, the ever-horny teenage boy would have taken every millisecond of opportunity to drink in what was being offered up to him behind his turned back, but in this moment, the last thing he wanted was to discover along with the girls that he had THAT little self-control.

“Get the fuck off me!” Brylee howled in embarrassed outrage, pushing Chantelle off her and quickly tugging the bag back up.

Chantelle, recovering from her moment of stunned shock at what had just happened, shuffled backwards. Terrified at what consequences this accident might result in, she immediately jumped into a full-force stream of desperate apologies and babbling tears.

“Are you okay?!” Rina asked as her and Abigail rushed to her side.

But she didn’t hear Rina’s question. Brylee looked over at Hayden and saw he was very purposefully looking away. Though she was relieved to see he was not leering at her, she knew he was obviously staring off in that direction because he had already seen something he shouldn’t have. She felt her face flush red with embarrassment at the thought. She had fought so hard against Chantelle earlier that night to keep at least her nipples hidden from this boy, and it had all now been undone by that same girl in an instant. It had happened so quickly, her brain was still playing catch-up with the moment, and the heat of embarrassment was still trickling upwards into her face.

Brylee bunched the bag opening tightly with her hands to try and regain a feeling of security. But the moment was still so fresh. Nobody had moved from where they were when it happened. She continued to stare at the back of Hayden’s head. Whatever he saw was undoubtedly replaying in his mind right at that very moment.

The thought made her feel like she might faint.

Brylee scrunched her toes into the bottom of the sleeping bag and demanded to herself that she regain her composure. She looked at the still sobbing Chantelle and reminded herself that she and Abigail still held all the cards, as she resolutely squeezed her phone in her fist and shakily but carefully made her way to her feet. She needed to get things moving again, so Hayden wouldn’t have any more time to etch the image of her boobs into his brain. She had to give him a stronger image, and the heat of her embarrassment began fuelling her desire to get revenge for what Chantelle had just done to her.

“Well that was a dumb move!” the looming Abigail giggled at Chantelle, who was still kneeling on the kitchen floor.

“Please! I- I tripped!” Chantelle continued to attempt an explanation.

The girls were there; they saw her trip and in retrospect knew what had happened - even Brylee had at this point put two and two together. But for Brylee, it didn’t change the fact that Chantelle had exposed her breasts to Rina’s brother.

“I don’t want to hear about how clumsy you are!” Brylee shouted, “Shut your mouth and stand up!”

Chantelle stood up as quickly as she could, shaking with fear at the unknown consequences her actions had put into motion. She instinctively covered up between her legs and then quickly shifted her hands back to her sides.

“Sorry to interrupt,” Abigail said, pointing at the clock, “but it’s time for Hayden to masturbate again, Bry”

“No! Just... Wait!” Brylee shot back in a fluster. She wanted to resume her exploration of a boy’s absolute limits just as much as the other girls, but not with her own nakedness on his mind. She needed to do something impactful, and quickly.

“Hayden!” She instructed, “Sit back down in front of Chantelle, as you were before!”

Hayden obeyed in record time, aware of what Brylee’s intentions were at this moment, and eager to see how she intended to raise the bar to a point where he would forget what he had seen of her. It wouldn’t take much - his face now hovering just inches from the slit between Chantelle’s legs once again, the previous imagery was already fading into obscurity.

Brylee had no way to be sure this was enough though. So she pushed things further.

“Hayden, is this the first time you’ve seen a real life naked girl?”

“Yes,” He admitted. He had seen his sister when they were younger, but he knew that didn’t count.

Brylee shot a terrifyingly evil grin at the nervous Chantelle, and then returned her gaze to Hayden, who was staring transfixed at Chantelle’s slit. Her grin broadened. She knew what the curious, horny boy had on his mind now.

“Would you like Chantelle to spread her lips so you can explore what a real life naked girl is like?”

Halfway through the sentence, Chantelle began begging her tormentor to reconsider with a renewed sense of desperation.

“No! Stop!” Rina suddenly yelled, turning everyone’s attention to her, “My brother’s been a little pervert all night! No way he is getting to see any more. I mean look at him!”

The girls had barely taken their eyes off him since they got him naked, but the reason for Rina’s prompting was obvious to the group. The imagery and teasing scenario Brylee had just planted in his mind had sent his cock hammering with excitement once again, and on cue, as if to emphasize her point, a fresh glassy droplet of precum slowly strung its way from it’s tip down to the floor.

“That’s private girl stuff” she continued, pointing between Chantelle’s trembling legs, “Boys our age don’t get to see what we have there.”

Hayden could not hate his sister any more than he did in this moment. He was so close, in every sense of the word. Close to Chantelle’s privates, close to seeing them in their entirety, close to climaxing and ending this sexually frustrating build-up. And now Rina was trying to ruin it all for him.

“Well, yeah, but...” Brylee responded, obviously agreeing with her, but at the same time her feathers clearly ruffled by this interruption.

Rina gestured to her brother, sitting buck-naked on the tiles with the dribbling head of his rapidly-pulsing erection in plain view for all to see.

“Look at him! I mean, there’s no way in hell I could get off on seeing my gross brother naked, but I can certainly get off on the superiority we have over him right now. We can do absolutely anything we want with him, and we’re wasting the limited time we have before my parents get back, doing what? Letting him see a naked girl?”

“Fine, point taken!” Brylee said in an irritated but resigned manner, before redirecting her anger back to Chantelle.

“Don’t you dare think you’re off the hook though, Chantelle” she barked. “I’m far from done with you.”

Chantelle swallowed hard, knowing this was in no way an empty threat as she watched Brylee unlock her phone and begin to tap and swipe at the screen in very purposeful motions. What was she doing now? The unknown, she realised, was somehow even more harrowing than what she was anticipating doing just moments before.

As unlikely as it was that any good would come of it, Chantelle had to ask.

“Wh... what are you d-doing?” she stammered.

Chantelle’s question was ignored.

“Oh shhhhhitshitshit, please, no!!!” Hayden gasped suddenly, closing his eyes tightly.

All eyes in the room honed in on Teagan and Abigail, now crouched down at either side of Hayden. The two had just begun lightly running their fingers over his shaft, balls and the surrounding areas, having been unable to further resist their seemingly insatiable curiosity. Though they had already seen and done so much with Hayden tonight, getting to touch a penis was still a new and excitingly surreal experience for the girls.

“Eyes on Chantelle, Hayden!” Brylee warned, before returning to her phone screen. Hayden fought to make eye contact with Chantelle as he feared staring at her crotch any longer was going to be his downfall. Alas, focussing on her blushing red face did little to calm his escalating position, and his eyes repeatedly betrayed him, straying downwards to take in this forbidden image. Chantelle could not help but follow his wandering eyes, and assumed he was now comparing her breasts with Brylee’s. Again, she fought her instinct to cover herself, and instead broke eye contact with Hayden, returning her attention to Brylee.

With Teagan and Abigail’s wandering fingers relentlessly squeezing and gliding over his erection, Hayden yet again felt himself nearing climax. In an act of desperation to prevent the unthinkable, he let out a breathy whimper and pushed the girls’ hands away. The two girls fell back giggling uncontrollably, giving Hayden a few moments of reprieve in the process, before they began to move back in on the source of their amusement.

Rina shifted to look over Brylee’s shoulder at what she was doing with her phone, and her hands immediately shot up to cover her nose and mouth as she gasped in shock at what she saw.

After a couple more very deliberate taps, both Rina and Brylee’s eyes returned to Chantelle, though Rina’s eyes were still recovering from whatever had been on the screen.

“Josh is going to love that one”, she said simply, a small smile creeping into her previously intense expression. Brylee’s face was still blushing from her exposure, but this only made her revenge-seeking smirk all the more terrifying to Chantelle.

Chantelle felt weak at the knees, a feeling which peaked at almost defeating her ability to stand when Brylee added “I wish we could see what you were watching on your laptop in this video, because whatever it is has you really excited!”

It dawned on Chantelle almost instantly which video Brylee had apparently sent from the mention of the laptop, and unfortunately it was one of the most graphic, revealing and incriminating videos she could have chosen. Her wide eyes glistened with tears and within a few seconds she had relinquished the will to stand, falling to her knees.

Brylee navigated to a point about halfway into the video, when things looked like they were really picking up. She stepped toward the two naked teens on the floor and gripping her sleeping bag tightly for security, leaned in close.

“Aww, c’mon Chantelle,” Brylee cooed in a mock-sympathetic tone, “It’s not the end of the world, just a little video of you having fun! See?”

Brylee tapped play on her phone screen and turned the phone to face the girl. The room filled with the sound of Chantelle’s heightened breathing, deep in the throes of sexual stimulant. Chantelle’s eyes were as wide as they could be as she saw the video of herself playing out an entirely uninhibited display of self-pleasure. She watched as her naked body on the phone screen arched and writhed, her fingers sliding in and out of herself as she gyrated her pelvis, her right hand intermittently roaming between toying with her clit and squeezing her breasts.

“Shut it off! Please!” She begged, unable to ignore the glazed-over shock of Hayden’s face piercing right into her.
Last edited by CaughtOfLore on Mon May 15, 2023 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CaughtOfLore

Compromising Situation - Chapter 26: Touch

Post by CaughtOfLore »

Chapter 26: Touch

It felt to Chantelle like she and everyone around her had been frozen in a moment for about three years, as the sound of her blissful moans continued to emanate from the video on Brylee’s phone.

Hayden tried desperately not to allow his imagination to start forming its own visuals for the breathy sounds of Chantelle’s lust. Her naked form kneeling directly in front of him was not making this easy, however. For every girlish pant heard from the phone, his penis would involuntarily twitch, making it clear to any of the girls who cared to glance at it, exactly where Hayden’s mind was at.

“Please!” Chantelle begged from the kitchen floor, almost hyperventilating in panic at what everyone in the room was being allowed to hear. With a smug tap, Brylee finally put a stop to the embarrassing sounds and stared down at Chantelle like a vengeful goddess looming unpityingly over a subservient, fearful follower.

Chantelle was quick to break eye contact, as the tears in her eyes pooled and rolled down her cheeks. She slumped in her kneeling position, and began crying loudly into her legs. Between sobs, she begged in heavily broken-up words for Brylee to cancel the sending of the video to Josh, in the hopes that the attachment had not yet finished uploading.

“Oh, I haven’t sent the email quite yet, I was just finding the perfect video” Brylee clarified and then paused in thought, before adding “Would you prefer I send a different one?”

“Yes!” Chantelle cried through the emotional whiplash. She didn’t want any videos sent to Josh, but that clearly wasn’t going to be an option, and as this video was the absolute worst of the worst, she jumped at the offer to have any other video amidst her collection sent, as a lesser torture.

“Okay then!” Brylee chirped, dancing her fingers across her phone screen. “Sit up straight and wipe those eyes - we want to look nice for Josh, don’t we?”

She lifted her phone up to point the camera at Chantelle.

Chantelle’s eyes went wide as she realised what the new plan was. She instinctively wrapped an arm across her chest and pressed a balled-up fist down between her legs.

“You can’t do that, Chantelle!” Abigail giggled, “You’re breaking the rules again!”

“These penalties are piling up!” Brylee added, “Now sit up straight, hands at your sides. No, actually, behind your head!”

Chantelle’s hands hesitantly went up and behind her head, placing her in a pin-up model style pose, and accentuating her lack of breast size. She kept her knees locked together as tight as she could, and tried to keep in mind that at least in her current position, Hayden and the camera pointed at her were only being presented with a patch of pubic hair and a simple Y shape tapering down into her lap, rather than having the fold of her girlhood still visible for scrutiny.

Even with less of her privates visible than before, Hayden’s cock was relentless in its appreciation for this new pose, and a particularly pronounced lurch of his member brought forth another fresh oozing of precum. Noticing this, Teagan craned her head down to address Hayden’s penis directly.

“Whoa, settle down there, little guy!” She laughed, “You’re making a mess all over the kitchen floor!”

Teagan reached out a finger to catch this latest drop before it had strung all the way down to the tiles. She lifted her finger up the clear strand until she made contact with the underside of the head of Hayden’s cock. As she delicately ran her finger up and over the hole in the tip, Hayden let out another whimper and shifted back, away from her touch.

“Hah! Look at this!” Teagan proclaimed, bringing her finger further and further from Hayden’s cock, showcasing the elasticity of Hayden’s lube to the group as it continued to hold in an impressively long strand. When the liquid thread finally broke, she began bringing her thumb and forefinger together and apart repeatedly in front of her eyes, finding the viscosity and properties as mesmerising as that of a lava lamp. Despite this distraction however, Hayden’s hopes of any reprieve were dashed. No sooner had his and Teagan’s boy-lube connection broken, Abigail had reached down between his legs to run her fingers over his tightened scrotum, still fascinated by it just as much as she was by the phallus looming over it. Hayden shivered slightly and to his dismay noticed that another reactive pelvic muscle contraction had already produced a replacement gem of lubricant atop his cock.

This didn’t go unnoticed by Abigail, who also gigglingly addressed Hayden’s erection directly.

“Calm down, peenie! We’re not even stroking you right now! Pace yourself! You’ve got a long night ahead of you!”

The comment terrified Hayden. He was counting on his parents arriving home any time now, allowing him a lengthy pause in proceedings so that he might be able to calm down, or ideally to retreat to his room and quickly finish himself off in private, without the girls’ knowledge. But the shutter sound of another photo being taken by Teagan snapped him back to the cold, hard facts. The photos. Their collections wouldn’t just disappear when his parents got home. This would all just move up to his sister’s room and continue behind a locked door.

A small lump formed in the pit of Hayden’s stomach. He had been told in no uncertain terms that if he came before the girls said he could, that Abigail was going to send her entire collection of nude photos and videos of him, to Amy Matselli. But at this very moment, even the slightest of touches to his genitals gave him that sensation that marked the beginning of his body’s build-up to orgasm. And now, Abigail had just insinuated she wasn’t going to give him the okay to cum any time soon.

Hayden found his voice in order to say something. He wasn’t sure what he wanted to say, panicked into a clouded delirium as he was by his state of arousal and it’s potential consequences, so he simply let his mouth talk and hoped it would somehow find a way to help.

“Please.... I’m really close to it just.... happening.... And all this teasing....”

The flames of embarrassment spread throughout Hayden’s body as he spoke the unfiltered words of a truly desperate, horny boy.

“Teasing?” Abigail interrupted with a giggle, “Your dick is spending far more time not being jerked than being jerked. We’re just exploring and feeling it!”

“Yeah,” Brylee said, “You can’t blame us for wanting to learn about your gennies! And you can’t tell me you wouldn’t be having a fiddle about with Chantelle’s nethers if we gave you the go-ahead.”

Chantelle kept looking straight ahead into nothing, terrified to react to the suggestion in any way, for fear it would be the wrong reaction. What she was unable to control however, was a momentary tensing of her leg muscles, an action which Hayden’s erection decided was another cause for celebration.

Twitch, twitch, twitch!

The involuntary twitching was so fascinating to Abigail, as she felt it in her fingers at the base of his erection, where her hand still lay cupped around his scrotum.

“Oh!” She shouted, “Guys! You can feel the dick muscles making it twitch down here! Like, inside him, behind where the dick extends from....” she tried to explain, curiously prodding about his pubis either side of his manhood.

“Ohh please, no!” Hayden whined “I can’t....”

He tried to filter the words he knew were coming.

But he couldn’t. Honesty was a better option than cumming right now. He closed his eyes.

“I can’t deal with this sort of thing when I’m so close!”

The comment received nothing but a chorus of laughter.

Abigail shifted aside and allowed Teagan to take her position. Hayden didn’t need any invitation to make his penis twitch this time - the act of another girl’s hand snaking around and cupping his scrotum was enough.

Twitch, twitch.... BIG TWITCH!

The droplet of lube at the tip of his penis expanded, sending it dribbling down the head again.

“Oop!” Teagan said, wiping it back up the edge of his head with her finger for a third time.

It was a relentless cycle - the girls watched Teagan’s action cause another pronounced twitch, and a new drop of precum to form immediately. She swooped in for another stroke up the head of his cock, and this time the anticipation alone caused another lurch even before she had made contact.

And then, a familiar, dangerous warmth began to plume inside Hayden.

“STOP!” He bellowed in a bizarre half grunt, causing the girls to relinquish their touch, but to also fall about themselves in laughter.

The frustration, the built up tension and pent up desperation for release had reached an apex in Hayden, and he found himself speaking words that sent paralyzing flashes of humiliation to his core as they gushed from his lips.

“Please tell me I can cum! Ohhh god!” He groaned instantly in shame at what he had said. What was he doing? He did NOT want to cum in front of them! It was unthinkable! He just had to keep holding off and hoping something would put an end to this.

“What?” Abigail squeaked in a mix of disbelief and delight at what the boy had just said.

Hayden tried to stop more words coming out and embarrassing him, but his ability to fight for dignity had apparently suffered one too many blows, and the words continued flowing, unchecked.

“Please, I need to cum! It’s too much! Just let me cum and then you can keep playing with it!”

“Okay, okay,” Brylee said, composing herself, “You’ve made your point; you’re a very sensitive little boy!”

Hayden wanted to scowl, but instead resigned to reserve his energy for another inevitable battle against the pleasure-sensors in his genitals.

Brylee turned back, raising her phone up at Chantelle again.

“I guess we could give you a little bit more of a break without contact while Chantelle does this video for Josh”, she suggested.

Chantelle remained locked in her posed state, her only movement were the tears again welling in her eyes. Rina couldn’t believe after her rant just minutes before, that Brylee was still hellbent on diverting their evening to ruining Chantelle’s life. Rina reached out and put a hand on Chantelle’s elbow, prompting the girl to lower her arms from behind her head. Chantelle made no hesitations in bringing them down again to cover herself as best she could.

“Bry, please,” Rina implored in as diplomatic a tone as she could, “Don’t make me go over this again. We’re running out of time before my parents get back. You wanna spend it on a naked girl or a naked boy?”

“But your parents getting home isn’t where the game ends!” Brylee argued, “We’ll have to move back to the bedroom and probably lower our volume a bit, but there’s no time limit on this. Besides, I don’t want to keep Josh waiting.”

“Josh has already seen more of Chantelle than he should”, Rina insisted. As thrilling as the mayhem of the night had been, she really didn’t like the idea of being an accomplice to leaking nudes of her friends. Especially to an unknown, unpredictable boy.

“Your door is lockable, yeah?” Abigail asked Rina, wanting reassurance that parental interference would not hinder access to their playthings when Rina’s parents returned.

Rina nodded. “Yep. Our bedrooms all have locks. They’re unlockable from the outside, but it’s tricky and we’d have plenty of notice to cover up whoever needs covering up, or for one of us to hold the lock closed from the inside to buy us more time. But just trust me when I say we should give Chantelle a break!”

“No!” Brylee snapped, “There’s no reason not to humiliate the both of them right now!”

“There is a reason!” Rina yelled, frustrated at Brylee’s unwillingness to trust her on this. She had several good reasons, one that might actually make Brylee see eye-to-eye with her, but she couldn’t voice it in front of Hayden.

“Listen, Bry, Abbie, can we talk in private for a minute?”, Rina asked in a more composed manner, while gesturing toward the archway leading back to the living room.

Sensing this was not a rhetorical question, Abigail and Brylee turned toward the kitchen’s exit. As they approached it, Rina addressed Teagan.

“Not that they’re in any position to go anywhere, but watch them, yeah?”

Teagan understood the responsibility that was being asked of her, and wanted to show a level of composure to reflect that, but couldn’t resist pouncing on the opportunity that was opening in front of her. “I can keep playing with Hayden’s wiener, right?” She asked, almost but not quite sheepishly.

“Uhuh, obviously”, Rina responded, before looking at Hayden and adding “Don’t you dare shoot while we’re gone, or you know what’s gonna happen.”

“But....but what if she makes me?” Hayden asked anxiously. He could read the tea leaves in Teagan's excited tone, and was not trusting any of the girls’ abilities to control themselves right now, let alone himself.

Rina sighed, eager to get to more pressing matters.

“Look,” she said, “Teags, if Hayden tells you to stop touching him, give him a break.”

“Boooooo!” Teagan protested, almost instantly slipping into the tone of a petulant child, “For how loooonnng?”

“I dunno! Count to twenty if you need some kind of guideline, jeez!”

And with that, Rina retreated to the living room, the two sleeping-bag-clad girls in tow.

Teagan made no hesitations after Rina, Abigail and Brylee had left, immediately wrapping her hand around the shaft of Hayden’s ticking time bomb of an erection. She simply held it for a moment, taking in its warmth, rigidity and its involuntary twitches.

“This is so friggin’ weird!” She whispered excitedly to nobody in particular.

“Ahh!” Hayden breathed, before quickly adding “Please, please don’t move....”

Teagan could feel the tensing inside his penis, and was happy to comply while she absorbed the sensations of a horny boner simply doing its thing.

She looked at the naked girl balled over again across from her and Hayden, noting her slight trembling. Poor thing, she thought to herself. This whole night had escalated into something for Chantelle that Teagan couldn’t even imagine wishing upon her own worst enemy.

“Hey.... Chantelle....” Teagan said, in the voice of someone comforting a wounded animal. Chantelle raised her head just enough to acknowledge her.

“For what it’s worth,” Teagan continued, “I’m sorry I couldn’t do anything to stop this. I mean, this, what they’ve done to you tonight.... it’s not right. It’s too much....”

She trailed off, and scratched the back of her head just below her ponytail with her free hand in an awkward attempt to fill the silence before continuing.

“Whatever happens, I’m here to do whatever I can to help you.”

“Thanks,” Chantelle whispered back.

Hayden latched on to Teagan’s wrist, and sharply breathed “Please, stop, let go!”

Teagan gasped in shock, releasing her grip on Hayden’s phallus and both girls watched as he valiantly fought to cool down from an encroaching orgasm. Teagan couldn’t help but laugh as they watched him catch his breath.

“Good lordy, boy! I swear I didn’t move!” She laughed, “You really are close!”

“I’m sorry,” Hayden found himself inexplicably saying.

“Maybe learn to read the room?” Teagan teased, sharing a timid smile with Chantelle.

And then Hayden heard Teagan start to count.

“One.... Two.... Three.... Four....”

As he watched her counting, and now noting her hands raised at either side of her head in an unarmed pose, it clicked as to what Teagan was doing. She was taking Rina’s advice, and was counting to twenty before touching him again.

The only problem was that while he should have been calming down, this counting was instead serving to build up further unwanted sexual anticipation in Hayden’s turgid little pal.

“Five.... Six. Seven. Eight, Nine, Ten,”

Teagan was speeding up. Hayden was unable to prevent his penis from noticing this, and it lurched excitedly at the knowledge that it would soon be held again, and the idea that perhaps someone might finally make it cum!

“Eleven, Twelve, ThirteenFourteenFifteenSixteenSeventeenEighteenNineteenTwenty!”

Teagan rushed the last numbers out as fast as she could manage, instantly returning her hand to Hayden’s shaft. As Hayden felt the nuances of each finger wrapping itself around the length, it was enough to prompt a plea for another time-out almost immediately.

“Stop Teagan, let go! Shitshitshit!”

Teagan allowed her hand to be pulled away from the thing, making a delighted squeak at what had happened, before gleefully counting as quickly as she could, slurring the numbers together in an effort to get through them as swiftly as possible.

“OneTwoThreFuFiSiSevEiNiTenLevnTweThirFoFifSisSevnenEidnNinenTwenny!”

Her fingers had already begun looping around the twitching organ before she had even finished counting. Sparks of pure pleasure resonated through Hayden from the points Teagan’s fingers lightly landed upon before he managed to bat her hand away in a panic.

“No!” He gasped, “Stop! Please!”

“OneTwoThfsesesvdndnenehnTwenny!”
MY STORIES:
Compromising Situation (MIXED ENM/ENF)
What About Charlie? - Expanding a Vignette (ENF/CMNF)
What a Time to Recall! (ENF/CMNF)
A Frame of Shame (ENM/CFNM)
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)
Themarble

Re: Compromising Situation - by CaughtOfLore (Mixed CFNM/ENM+ENF, but mainly ENM)

Post by Themarble »

I rememeber reading this a whole while back. I really hope it didn't finish there, will you ever return to this story and continue it or was that just the end?
CaughtOfLore

Re: Compromising Situation - by CaughtOfLore (Mixed CFNM/ENM+ENF, but mainly ENM)

Post by CaughtOfLore »

This is all that I've written of this story to date. It's definitely not the end, but I also wouldn't be able to say when a continuation will happen. In the meantime, since the story's status isn't currently "active", and I hadn't posted it on this board, I thought I ought to at least give it an entry in the archives. Even without an ending, this is one of my favourite pieces of writing I've done.
Last edited by CaughtOfLore on Tue May 16, 2023 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
MY STORIES:
Compromising Situation (MIXED ENM/ENF)
What About Charlie? - Expanding a Vignette (ENF/CMNF)
What a Time to Recall! (ENF/CMNF)
A Frame of Shame (ENM/CFNM)
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Oh I see. I really enjoyed it when I first read it around 2 years ago on booksiesilk or something with a name similar. If you ever get back to it I know I would read the hell out of that! But if that is just the indefinite hiatus that is also ok. Thanks for posting it here. It's easier for me to read now.
Blondie

As Good As It Gets

Post by Blondie »

I'm going to have to put aside some time to read this wonderful story again. In my mind it the one of the most (if not THE most) entertaining and well-written ENM or ENF stories ever submitted.

If you ever do have the time or inclination to continue, it goes without saying that it will be well-received not only by me but many, many others.

Best,

Blondie