The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New April 29 )

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New April 14 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 44. Knocking on Myra's Door, Again

With how quickly Steven got pushed out the door as the entire group rushed into the hallway it reminded him of a fire drill at school.
Standing around in a different person's apartment while wearing nothing is bad enough. Standing out in the hallway of Apartment Building Four,
the only naked person among a group of five individuals is a strange feeling. There are normal places to be naked, such as the bathroom,
the bedroom, the school locker room. An apartment hallway is not one of them. The other two boys in the group, Charlie and Marcello,
are both very close to being naked, but unlike the game of Horseshoes and tossing hand grenades...close doesn't count. Wearing a speedo
swimsuit or shorts rarely is a cause for cops to be called. Not wearing them sometimes is.

Not wanting to be front and center, Steven sort of finds a middle ground. With four other bodies around him he is at least partially shielded
in case somebody happens to come along. It's only a short distance to the next apartment door, and the group faces the door to Myra's
apartment in a matter of seconds.

"You know Mrs. Morrison?" Steven asks Lucinda. "That was the name you said of who else you've seen over here."

"Not really ever spoke to her. Remember, me and my brother are visiting here. In a few days we have to fly back home. Might be a year till
Marcello and I get to see granny again."

Lucinda knocks on the door, very loudly. She then moves behind Steven and shoves him up against the door. The other kids, well maybe not Charlie, but everyone else is giggling, knowing what is gonna happen. It's easy to figure out. Steven covers himself the best he can, but being surrounded and pushed he can't pull back away from the door.

The door opens and a young girl stands there. She is a pretty girl, could be described a cute, with a blue jeans skirt and white button up
shirt tucked into it. Her hair is straight and black. The girl looks at Steven and of course she is surprised.

"Hey hi there Asia," Lucinda says, and she taps Steven on the shoulder. "This boy here is a friend of Myra's. He wants to know if she is home."

For a long moment Asia doesn't say anything. She looks at each person's face. Her own face has the look of someone who is having to do
a lot of mental calculations at the same time. Finally, Asia responds. "Myra not here."

"Who is that? Who is out there?" The female voice is loud and demanding. The voice sounds annoyed like the woman is not happy at the
disruption of the peace and quiet and the sanctity of her home. Unexpected guests are not always welcome.

"They say they are Myra's friends," Asia says, her head turned around to shout into the apartment.

Asia steps out of the way and the door swings open fully. A woman of around 45 years old confronts the group. Steven can see her nearly pull
back when she sees the naked boy standing in the center of the cluster of kids, all of him visible to her eyes except for what his hands keep
covered.

"Is this some sort of joke? A prank? Have I met any of you kids before?" Mrs. Morrison asks.

Steven doesn't know what to say. None of this was his idea. He wants to back away, turn away and run off. But his way is blocked.

"Yes, ma'am. You're right. This is just a joke...not a good one I should say. Just tell Myra - -"

Steven is cut off when Mrs. Morrison says loudly, "There is no Myra. There NEVER was a Myra. Go away and don't come back."

The door is slammed shut. Steven is confused. Everybody looks to be stunned. What was it that woman said? It doesn't make any sense.
Steven feels like he's in La La Land, in a dream where things are all topsy turvy.

For what must have been a minute Steven stares at the door. Does he dare knock again?

"Wow, that's a bummer," Marcello says and he turns to walk back down the hallway.

The door to apartment 469 opens again. It only opens partway, just a foot or so. Asia sticks her head out.

"If you are going back to your place, Lucinda, I um...can I come in with you? But everyone keep it quiet. Can't let my mom know."

"Why do you want to come over?" Steven blurts out quickly, though whispering, sort of making everyone aware he isn't too keen on having
another young girl joining them over at Lucinda's apartment. His current physical state precludes him from being comfortable and at ease with meeting strangers. More people getting in on the gawking at the nude boy...well, certainly not if it can be prevented.

Asia looks to be determined. "Why come over?...ah um...you do want to know where Myra is, right?"
Trundle

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New April 21 )

Post by Trundle »

Wow the story has become a real mystery.

Wonder what has happened to Myra I wonder?...
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New April 21 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 45.

Steven is not at all pleased with how things are going. First he's been forced to be naked at Lucinda's apartment for nearly an hour. Second,
when the group sauntered next door to Myra's apartment Mrs. Morrison answered the door and declared Myra doesn't exist. How than that be?
Steven has been in that very apartment and Myra is the one who took him there. What gives? And third, the twelve year old girl who lives next
door, named Asia, just invited herself over. Asia said she knows where Myra is.

It's getting crazy how many kids are hanging out at Lucinda's place. With so many it looks like a birthday party and Steven must be the
birthday boy since he's the only one there in his birthday suit, though Charlie and Marcello run a close second and third place in the who's
showing the most skin competition, and Steven's sister is in the running with her being in a small bikini.

Compared to Lucinda, Asia dresses conservatively. She has on blue jeans and a regular purple t-shirt. The shirt is not too tight and Steven
can't tell if Asia wears a bra or not. Her mounds are barely there so she could get away with not wearing a bra. Steven is full of questions,
but he can't get a word in as Asia starts off by asking certain questions to ascertain what is going on.

"Why is this Steven guy naked?"

It's a logical first question for the girl to ask. Steven let Lucinda tell a short version of the evening's events. Asia's eyes got so big and sparkly
when she heard about the First to Cum on the Canvass Competition. Steven doesn't want the whole neighborhood to know what happened but
he's sort of a hostage to the situation. He can't control much of anything. The second time Asia's eyes got big as saucers and her mouth dropped
was when Lucinda told the new girl, "Steven is a good friend of Myra's. He's been looking for her all week."

Asia seems somewhat evasive when Steven starts asking the questions. "Where is Myra? What do you know about her?"
Asia doesn't answer the questions. She hems and haws, says she knows Myra, knows more about Myra than anyone else does, and then
Asia wants to know how Steven got to know Myra in the first place.

OH SHIT...the girl wants to know what happened between Steven and Myra a week earlier. He'd have to tell her about that Sunday, starting
off at the laundry room. He'd have to tell Asia about what happened in Myra's...in Asia's apartment that day, the strip tease dance and the
naked work in Lucinda's apartment. It is all so complicated and embarassing and to tell the story means Charlie and his sister Brandie are
going to hear the story...

Not having any choice, Steven told everyone what happened the previous Sunday, and he spared no detail no matter how humiliating it was,
such as the wrestling holds he got put into and the rub a dub dub on Marcello's dick he did later that day. Steven can feel his face turning red
as he described what it's like to jerk on another boy's dick.

"I'm gonna get him back for that. Just you wait," Marcello boldly states. Marcello didn't seem thrilled with the retelling of the dick tickle
story, and he wasn't pleased to have the girl next door over for a visit either. Steven can't see why they don't get along. Asia is really
cute for a twelve year old.

Of course Asia looked endlessly fascinated. Steven told the story as he sat on the couch, the others gathered around him, as he did his best to continue keeping himself covered. So far Asia had not seen anything more than hand cupped crotch.

Just as Steven finished his story an alarm goes off, "BUZZZ...BUZZZ...BUZZZ...
Marcello gets up to turn off the alarm coming from a clock on a bookshelf.

Lucinda jumps up off the sofa. "Oh, yeah. That's the timer for Steven's second dose of dick lotion. After the jerking off with my brother over
that canvass, which made his dick look red and rough on the skin, my grandma brought out a special ointment that she rubbed on him. Takes
two coats, the second one an hour later. I think granny said that Brandie should be the one to apply the second coat. Wasn't that right?"

FREAKING FUCKMEISTER...Steven had forgotten about the second dose of skin ointment that Mrs. Blairstone insisted must be applied one
hour after the first application. And now there is this new girl in the room. Steven can't believe it when his sister flashes a broad grin.

"I really get to put the stuff on him? I've never touched my brother that way before...I mean, I touched him a little earlier today. But this is
touching and rubbing...wow, this is gonna be fun. Maybe Asia would like to help me out here. I really like her, and I think she and my brother
should become good friends."
Themarble

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New April 29 )

Post by Themarble »

Freaking Fuckmeister indeed. Let's hope Steven had enough time to calm down from earlier or he will be popping infront of everyone he wouldn't have wanted to!

Great chapter Teenfan. Keep them coming!