The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New April 21 )

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Supermario17

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New Jan 15 )

Post by Supermario17 »

This is amazing! More please!
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New Jan 15 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 17. Part One.

The events of the day started out at 9 am Sunday morning. Not many people were out and about at that hour. Steven wanted to get his assigned
chore done quickly before other residents of the apartment flooded into the laundry room with loads of laundry in baskets and little kids in tow.
Working on the laundry chore started quietly and innocently enough. But ever since Steven bumped into Myra at the laundry facility it's been
anything but innocent and quiet.

Speaking of quiet...the silence of the late morning is replaced by the thumping disco beat of the Rod Stewart song. Myra must have turned her tv
on to full volume, either that or she also turned on a separate sound system for so much sound to be emanating from her apartment. Steven
can feel the glass of the sliding door vibrating.

"You're going to wake up the neighbors," Steven shouts at Myra, who stands on the other side of the glass door. She just smiles and waves at
him. "Somebody is going to complain about the noise."

Myra repeats her request, "Dance for me. Show me how you do the hootchie kootchie."

"I don't know what that is," Steven shouts through the glass, and he is struck with fright when Myra raises up both arms and goes into the gyrations
of a belly dance. "No freaking way," Steven says, realizing what that means. Myra wants him to do a belly dance while all the way naked, while
standing out on her fourth floor balcony. It's total madness.

Realizing that Myra is not about to open the sliding door, Steven ventures to take a look around. The first thing he notices is this balcony is
within sight of the swimming pool and tennis courts. The two older men have apparently finished their game and departed...only to be replaced
by four teenagers playing doubles. The two teams, each consisting of a boy and a girl, are engaged in their game and haven't noticed him. At the
swimming pool, several younger kids are splashing around with one mom watching over them. If none of them look up and over in his direction
then he should go unnoticed. The balcony is in the middle of the building. There are at least five balconies at his level in either direction.
Fortunately nobody is out on the balconies, but Steven spots the sliding door to the balcony directly on the left is open. That other balcony
with the door open looks like a miniature jungle, being so populated with potted plants. Steven wishes there were some tall potted plants on
Myra's balcony so he would have a small amount of cover, but Myra's balcony is bare of any plants.

The music stops. Steven turns to look at the glass door. Myra is looking at him. "Start dancing lover boy," she says, and she aims the remote at
the tv screen. The video goes back to the beginning. The music starts over again.

Knowing this won't end until he complies, Steven starts to sway his body to the rhythm and beat of "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy". But it's not long till
Myra is shaking her head, disappointed. Then she yells at him, "Hands off the goods young man. Prove to me that you are a sexy boy. Dance like
Rod Steward in the video."

Knowing what must be done, the only thing that can be done, Steven raises his hands off of his crotch. Immediately Myra looks down at what
has been described by others as a "Fat One". Steven is only partially hard down there, not at all at full erection length, which Steven recently
measured to be almost an exact six inches. But it wasn't the length that made the front of any shorts Steven puts on show a bulge, it was the
width, the roundness, the circumference. "Girth" is what his buddy Charlie once said of it. Myra seems impressed with the big (meaning the
around the shaft measurement) penis. She is clapping her hands in appreciation, and then she gives a thumbs up.

The movement of his naked body to the music is seductive. Though he's scared half out of his wits, this dance demonstration is getting Steven
aroused in spite of the circumstances of being exposed on the balcony. Maybe the possibility of being seen by the kids down below is making him
get excited. He can feel his dick get a little harder, stand up a little more.

"Ohhh, I love what you do for me," Myra says, as she moves in close to the sliding door, pressing her face to the glass.

Suddenly a different voice from real close startles Steven.

"You there, you turn off the dang noise or I'll have to report this".

Steven turns in the direction of the voice. There is an older lady out on the balcony, the one with all the plants and the sliding door that was
already open. The woman is probably around sixty, and she's got curlers in her hair and a watering jug in her hand. She must have come out to
water the plants, and seeing someone at the next-door balcony, she voices a complaint about the loudness of the music that's playing.

The woman stares in disbelief, as she must think the eyes are deceiving her. "Are you naked? Are my eyes seeing things?"

Next thing Steven hears is the voice of Myra, coming from the doorway. Upon seeing Steven suddenly twist his body, she had looked over to
see the older woman with the watering jug. Myra had quickly opened the glass door just enough to stick her head out. "Yep, that's a naked boy
out here. And he can't come back in until he dances for the whole song that's playing. I hope you like disco music, Mrs. Blairstone."
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New Jan 16 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 17. Part Two.

Steven finds himself in a peculiar situation, standing bare assed naked on Myra's apartment balcony while a Mrs. Blairstone, stares at him from
another balcony just next door. Myra greeted the woman by name, meaning that she knows the neighbor well enough. Steven had covered
himself the best he can, with the only thing he has, his hands. But here's the rub; Steven is locked out of the apartment until he raises his hands
and dances. On a balcony four floors up there is no place to run, no place to hide. There is only one thing he can do so he can get back inside.

The music video has been turned back on, back to full volume of sound once again. Steven can see the glass of the sliding door vibrating, the
reflected images on the glass are shimmering, shaking like an earthquake is in progress. The only thing quaking for real are Steven's knees,
practically knocking together he is so panic stricken.

Myra is just on the other side of the locked door, mocking him by jumping up and down while mouthing the words over and over; Dance, Dance,
Dance...

Steven looks over at the woman on the other balcony. Mrs. Blairstone has barely moved a muscle. Since there is only one way out of this mess,
Steven steps backward a couple steps to position his body in the middle of the balcony. Next question in Steven's mind is which way should he
be facing when he goes into his dance moves. Face the glass door? Face away from the old woman on the other balcony? That second option
seems best.

The glass door slides open and Myra sticks her head out. "Turn toward Mrs. Blairstone. She's your audience. Seduce her with your sexy charms."

Sexy charms? What kind of charms can a fourteen year old boy have? As soon as he starts prancing about with his penis flopping around the
old woman is going to run for the phone to call the police.

With that exact response in mind, the old lady screaming out her disgust and running for the phone being the expectation, Steven removes his
hands from covering his crotch. Lifting them up into the air, not straight up but a little bit outward, Steven starts to move his body to the disco beat. Tuning into the words of Rod Steward, the naked boy begins to sway and twist. At first he tries not to look up into the woman's face.
As soon as she takes off he'll know it, and it won't be long till he hears the sound of police sirens. Steven can imagine the headlines in the morning
paper on Monday: Dancing Boy Bares All on Apartment Balcony.

But after what feels like half a minute or so Steven glances upward. Instead of running off to lodge a complaint, the woman is laughing. That's
right, the woman carrying the watering jug is laughing. Oh there she goes, the woman steps quickly over to the still open sliding door. But
instead of going in to run for the phone, the woman only shouts toward the interior of her apartment.

"Hey Lucinda. You got to come see this. Hurry up."

OH SHIT...the old woman is calling for someone else. The word of the song echo what Steven is feeling at that moment.

"His heart's beating like a drum
cause at last he's got this girl home
Relax baby, now we are all alone..."

Well, that first line was correct. Steven heart is beating like a drum. But the part about being all alone...well, that is certainly not the case
as a teenage girl comes out onto the other balcony to join Mrs. Blairstone. This girl is very tall with long blond hair, and she is wearing
pajamas of a boring checker flannel type. The teenage girl covers her mouth with her hands, but Stian hears words being muffled, can only
make out the words "What" and "Hell". The girl is then joined by a boy wearing only shorts. This boy is around twelve years old, maybe a little
older, and his hair is nearly as long as his sister's, but brown in color.

Rod Steward just said, "Relax baby, now we are all alone" but that is far from reality. The audience on the next balcony has swelled to three.
There is a new and pressing issue confronting Steven. He's never seen the old woman before, the Mrs. Blairstone. But the two kids know who
he is. Steven has been at the swimming pool several times when those two kids were there. The tall girl's name is Lucinda and she is fifteen years old. The younger brother is Marcello. Steven knows his naked dance will not be a one and done deal. Two kids he knows are seeing a show they won't soon forget and will most likely tell everyone they know.

"What are you doing Steven?!" the twelve year old Marcello shouts out.

It's a normal and honest question, a question Steven would ask if he saw a guy he knew dancing naked outdoors. How does he answer that?
Should he answer that?

"I'm just doing my morning workout," Steven says, already thinking his response is stupid. "Disco music gets me in the right mood. You should try
it," and the naked boy tries to look happy and invigorated with his unique workout warmup as he bounces up and down, dick swinging and balls swaying, and doing his best to keep a smile on his sweating face.

Whether or not little Marcello thinks the answer is a good one, he must think Steven needs a bigger audience. The boy steps over to the railing
and he shouts in the direction of the tennis court and swimming pool. "You guys got to check this out. Steven is doing a dance with no clothes on."

The four teenagers on the court hear the shout and the tennis play comes to a halt. One of the girls squeals and points. Immediately all four teens forget about hitting balls and run together toward the balcony, where another young teenage boy is showing off his balls (though they will have a hard time seeing them from so far below).

Over at the swimming pool the three or four younger kids stop their splashing. All the kids become motionless, entranced by the bizarre sight
of a naked boy way up on a balcony. Even the mom turns to see what has the kid's attention. And the music plays on...

"If you want my body and you think I'm sexy
Come on, honey, tell me so
If you really need me just reach out and touch me
Come on, sugar, let me know..."

The four teens from the courts arrive just below the balcony. Steven can hear them laughing. Over on the other balcony, the old woman,
the grandma of Lucinda and Marcello has put down the plastic watering jug and she's joined her grandkids in dancing. So much for being annoyed
at the loud music.

The song comes to an end with a several repeats of the words "Just reach out and touch me". The tall girl, Lucinda, grabs hold of the balcony
railing with one hand and she reaches out toward Steven, making it plainly clear that at least one member of the audience wants to get their hands on Steven's body, or maybe just a part of that body. Steven should be pleased. It's good to be wanted, right?
Jeepman89

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New Jan 17 )

Post by Jeepman89 »

Awesome turn of events with all those spectators seeing him dance naked!
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New Jan 17 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 18.

Steven has had some strange days in his life, but none of them compare to the high strangeness of this Sunday morning, which is slipping toward
early afternoon. Never before has Steven met a hot chick while doing laundry duty. Never before has any chick, hot or otherwise, made him
wear girl's clothing. Never before has a girl stripped him of his shorts and made him dance while naked in front of others. Yep, this is one weird
day and it's just gotten started.

For one thing, the music has stopped, and Steven is still out on the balcony with no clothes on. The lady next door, her two grandkids, and half a
dozen other teens and youngsters are staring at him. The kids below and the two kids on the other balcony are showing appreciation for the show
by applauding, some of the older teens throwing in some hoots and hollers and loud whistles.

The older lady goes back into "Grumpy Granny" mode.

"You kids down there, stop making all that noise. Get moving or I'm going to call the apartment office and get security out here. Move along.
Go back to the Tennis Court and play with your balls."

The four teenagers standing just below the balcony look disappointed, but they take off back to the tennis court rather than risk having the old
lady call security. Apparently Mrs. Blairstone has a reputation. Steven guesses it must have to do with making complaints to the management.
Maybe kids making too much of a racket is her number one complaint.

Then Mrs. Blairstone turns her attention to Steven. "You there, explain yourself," she says, and Steven wonders if she also has a history of phoning
in complaints about seeing naked people. Little Marcello the twelve year old mimics her by shouting out, "Yeah, explain yourself."

The old woman wants Steven to explain himself and his actions, to give a reason why he is naked and flaunting his bouncing balls out on the
balcony. "Umm, ahhh...Myra locked me out of her apartment. She would not let me back in until the music stopped." Being asked what he was
doing makes Steven return to being self-conscious and he covers up again.

"You don't live next door. What were you doing over there with no clothes on?" Mrs. Blairstone asks.

Steven doesn't have a very good answer for that one. He wasn't doing anything, not really. He was just hanging out...and now even his dick is
hanging out outside on the balcony. Steven hears the glass door slide open. He's ready to dash inside but Mrs. Blairstone is addressing him
again.

"Scaring my grandkids with your naughty antics is quite disturbing young man. My granddaughter is quite sensitive and gets upset easily and so
do I. I have no choice but to call the apartment office and report this hooliganism. I'm sick and tired of all the juvenile delinquents around here."

Steven has no idea how to respond, and he doesn't even know what "hooliganism" is, but it can't be good. Mainly Steven is worried because the
old woman is right. Seeing a naked guy dancing outside would be disturbing to anyone and could cause emotional distress. If Steven saw Mrs. Blairstone dancing naked on her balcony he would be disturbed that's for sure.

"Steven isn't a delinquent, Mrs. Blairstone. He has an allergy to synthetic fibers, and I made the mistake of putting all of his cotton clothing
into the wash down at the laundry room. He's got nothing to put on," Myra says, as she steps out onto the balcony.

Steven is glad Myra took over with the explaining things. He was doing a terrible job of it. He is confident he'll be able to get out of this mess
and back inside Myra's apartment without any further misunderstanding. But Steven was not prepared for what Myra said next.

"Steven really is a good, sweet kid. You would know that if you got to know him. I see you were about to water your plants. I know how long it
takes for you to water all of them. I'm sure Steven will be happy to give you a hand with that, take some of the workload off of you. And if you
don't mind him not having something to wear then I don't mind. You'd be happy to give a neighbor a helping hand, wouldn't you Steven?"

Steven is shaking his head vigorously, but silently he can only pray the old woman thinks the whole idea is nuts. Of course her two grandkids
think it's the best idea ever, and they are jumping up and down as they plead with their granny to accept the offer. Granny Blairstone looks
dubious at the unorthodox suggestion, but she gives in to the wishes of her grandkids. After all, most kids can talk their grandparents into doing
anything for them they are so spoiled rotten.

"Okay, he can come over. But only for a little while."

Lucinda and Marcello turn back toward Steven, each one grinning broadly, thrilled to have what is a normally dull Sunday turn into Funday.
Jeepman89

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New Jan 20 )

Post by Jeepman89 »

G
Last edited by Jeepman89 on Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Great episode. Watering the plants sounds like a great idea! He's so helpful.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

I see you thought the chapter was so nice that you thanked it twice...lol
The system has been sluggish for me today as well.
Got two chapters on two different stories done today, so I'm twice as happy.
Will Steven still be happy when he gets over to Mrs. Blairstone's place?
That sweet old lady will have him fatted up with cookies, and Steven brought the cream.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 19

A Sunday morning, which should have been a normal boring Sunday, has turned into the strangest day ever. Steven has just been invited over
to Myra's next door neighbor's apartment. That in itself is not so weird, but the invite comes after Mrs. Blairstone, the 65 year old lady has
seen Steven dancing naked on a balcony. The old woman expects him to come over to water her plants?...while her two grandkids are there
to watch?

"This is so nuts, Myra. What are you getting me into?" Steven says, after he steps back into Myra's apartment.

Myra closes the glass sliding door. "Those kids next door seemed to like your moves so much, I thought you guys should get to know each other."

"But they know who I am...and...and they saw me naked," Steven say, as he looks around the room, looking for those shorts or anything to put
on. "They are going to tell everybody they know. I know it."

There is a series of knocks on the front door. "Oh, that must be the kids from next door. Here already. They must be eager for you to come over
Steven," Myra says, and with a smile on her face she trots over to answer the door, swinging it wide open without even checking to see who is
standing on the other side. Sure enough, it's Lucinda and her brother Marcello at the door.

With the setting being so strange, being in another person's apartment while standing naked in the living room, Steven is frantic. He wants to
find something to cover up with even though the two kids at the door have already witnessed his nudie tutti frutti disco dance moves.

"Can Steven come over now?" Lucinda asks, and she steps into the apartment without waiting for an official invitation.

Only a minute or so later Steven finds himself standing in the living room of Mrs. Blairstone's apartment. He'd been rushed over in a hurry,
Lucinda and Marcello nearly dragging him. Myra stayed right behind. Steven could hear her snickering during the short trip from one apartment
to the other. For a short moment Steven was outside in the hallway like open space between the rows of apartment doors. Anybody could have
been standing out in that walkway. Fortunately nobody saw the naked teenager pulled along from apartment number 469 to apartment number

The first thing Steven noticed over at Mrs. Blairstone's apartment is she loves paintings of dogs. There were dogs of all types, some breeds
recognizable to Steven, some not. Not only did the elderly woman have lots of plants on her balcony, there are potted plants in all the corners
of the room, and even on tabletops and end tables. Maybe the woman has a problem with breathing and all the extra greenery is there to provide
extra oxygen in the room. Mrs. Blairstone stands near the doorway that leads to the kitchen, holding a large green plastic watering jug.

"Oh my goodness o lordy lordy," Mrs. Blairstone says, looking way beyond her prime, wearing old lady gray sweats and the curlers in her hair. She looks like she just got up (because her grandkids were probably making too much noise), got those sweats on and she decided to water the plants when she heard the Rod Steward song cranked up next door, and feeling tired and cranky had gone out onto the balcony to see what the racket
was all about. But now the lady looks delighted and pleased to have another interruption in her normal routine. "You brought him over as is I see,
no time for getting nuthin on. And what a fine looking lad he is."

With the grandkids standing off to one side, and Myra standing near the door, which she had just closed behind her, Steven was covering up again.
Even though everyone in the room has seen him naked it still felt too strange not to cover up. But covering didn't last for long, as Mrs. Blairstone
steps up to him, handing Steven the green watering jug.

"You can start with the plants in this room. That will take the full container. Then you can refill it at the kitchen sink. I'm sure you can find that.
In the meantime miss...um, miss...sorry, I can't recall what your name is."

"I'm Myra. And this is my friend Steven. He's become such a good friend of mine, even though we just met this morning."

"Just met today? You don't say...hmm, that is interesting. Oh, has he met my grandkids?.,.He has...well that's nice. Don't be so rude
standing over there grinning. Lucinda, Marcello, go to the kitchen and bring out a set of teacups. I'll get some English breakfast tea going.
I have a package of Biscoff cookies to go with the tea."

The two grandkids run off to the kitchen. Steven stands holding the green jug, still a little unsure of himself and what he's supposed to do.
The jug is nearly full of water and a little heavy, heavy enough that he has to hold it with both hands. For several seconds Mrs. Blairstone stands
as still as a stone statue as she looks her young visitor up and down.

"You just met this nice boy today and already you got his clothes off? You must tell me your secret, Myra. When I was your age there were a
number of boys I wanted to see naked, but I never accomplished the feat in just a couple hours."

Lucinda and her brother come back into the room with two trays of teacups and little saucers, along with the package of cookies. Mrs. Blairstone
goes back to the kitchen to make the tea. Myra sits down on the couch, and she is soon joined by the fifteen year old Lucinda, who is wearing
flannel pajamas, and the twelve year old Macello who is just wearing blue athletic shorts, no shirt.

"Well, are you going to water the plants or what?" Myra says, and this makes the two kids giggle.

Steven turns toward the closest plant that sits on a table, and he begins working his way around the room, watering each plant. As the watering proceeds Steven hears a less than flattering conversation.

"Why did he get naked on the balcony?" Lucinda asks.

"I met him at the laundry room. I made him put on one of my shorts. Then later when he stepped out onto the balcony, I yanked them off
of him."

"Why was he dancing out there with nothing on?" asks Marcello.

"I told him he had to...or I would not let him back inside."

"I've seen him around, but I had no idea he'd look that good with no clothes on." Lucinda says. "He's got a cute bubble butt, firm and curvy, but
he's a year younger than me. I don't go out with younger boys. Isn't he too young for you?"

Myra laughs, and when Steven looks over at her she winks. "Well, he is young. But he's so cute and adorable and such a good worker."

"I bet he's a good wanker," Marcello butts in, and he snorts as he giggles. "Did he get a hardon? I heard guys who are older than me get
hardons every time there is a girl around. Is that true?"

"No, I haven't seen him with a hardon, but the day is still young."

Steven can do nothing but head for the kitchen, the water jug in need of refilling. Just as he steps into the kitchen the next words he hears
are disconcerting, disturbing and a cause for concern. It feels as if his heart skips a beat.

"You want to make bets on how big he gets?" suggests Lucinda, and both Myra and Marcello laugh at the idea, Marcello snorting once again.
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New Feb 1 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 20.

With the surprising suggestion by Lucinda, that she and Myra might place bets on the size of his penis when erected, sending a chill through his
body, Steven stepped into the kitchen. The water jug is empty and the sink is where he must refill it. Leaving the sound of laughter behind him,
Steven heads toward the sink. Mrs. Blairstone stands in front of the stove, turning the flame off under the kettle of water. The woman did say
she was going to make English breakfast tea to go with the cookies already out in the living room.

"I'm so glad you are watering my plants young man. Things like that are getting more difficult for me to do. My grandchildren only come over
a few times a year. My daughter, she lives in Boston, and she sent the kids to stay with me for a week. Oh they make so much noise, but not
as much of an uproar as you did next door. Now that was pure pandemonium," and the old lady picks up the kettle and begins to pour water into
several white porcelain teacups. "When I saw you out there a floppin and a boppin I should have called the cops...but I must admit, you were very entertaining."

Steven finished filling up the jug with water. He turns to leave the kitchen, but he must say something to the surprisingly nice old woman.

"I don't usually run around naked, Mrs. Blairstone. I was sort of tricked into it. I'm not a nudist... or a pervert. I thought I'd get something to
put on before coming over, but your grandkids grabbed me and dragged me over here. I'm surprised you allowed me to stay, with your
granddaughter being the age she is."

"Well, I'm so glad you came over. And don't worry about Lucinda. She's seen quite a few boys naked, from what I've heard from her and from
the stories I got from her mother. She's only fifteen but she acts much older than that. She even signed up for a nude modeling class at
Boston College. There wasn't any age requirement, so she got enrolled in the course."

"She does nude modeling for a college class?" Steven was stunned.

Mrs. Blairsone looks perplexed for a moment, then she lets out a chortle, causing her to spill some hot water onto the table.

"No no silly boy. Lucinda does sketches and drawings. College kids pose nude in the class, they can make fifty dollars just by posing nekkid for
an hour. Maybe Lucinda will like for you to pose for her. Her brother is complaining about how often he's been made to pose for drawings."

The suggestion of him posing so Lucinda can draw him is so shocking that Steven almost did the same thing as Mrs. Blairstone, almost spilled
water from the jug. The mental image of the twelve year old brother posing naked for his sister is almost as shocking. "Umm...I'm not so sure
that's a good idea. I don't have that much time. I have clothes in the laundry room that need to be gotten back up to my apartment," Steven explains, and he heads out into the living room with Mrs. Blairstone following behind.

"Lucinda, can you use the tray to bring the cups of tea over. Thank you darling. Now where is Marcello?"

Steven looked around and does not see Marcello, but that is not for him to worry about. Steven walks out onto the balcony and he begins watering
the surprisingly large number of potted flowers and hanging vines. "This is so nice of you. This tea is wonderful, and those cookies are delightful". With the door staying open Steven can hear some of the conversation, and Myra is laying on the flattery. Instead of working at a daycare place,
Myra could get a job at a public relations firm, she's such a smooth talker, and probably a talented kiss-ass.

Steven is stretching up high to get the spout of the watering jug over one of the higher up hanging plants, wondering how Mrs. Blairsone waters
the plants that are near the ceiling of the balcony, when a most unexpected thing happens. A burst of cold water hits him right on the balls, a
stream of water with some force to it. The stream is a direct hit on the nuts, then moves upward coating the stomach with water before
going back to blast the balls again.

"What the Fuck!" Steven could not react quickly, his arms stretched above his head holding onto half a jug of water. "Ow...Shit!"

Getting the green water jug placed in front of him, instinctively using it as a shield, Steven looks over toward the entrance to the balcony.
Marcello, grinning like a wildcat, points a super soaker water gun at him and the spray is still coming at full force. Myra and Lucinda run up behind
Marcello and they both are laughing up a storm.

"Hey, stop that will you," Steven says, but words do nothing and all he can do is turn around to face the other way. Steven gets a broadside on
the backside. The water spray mostly aimed at the crack of his ass and from only a few feet away.

"Surrender or I'll blast you," Marcello excitedly shouts, not considering that the little twerp is already blasting away. "Turn around and put your
hands up.'"

Not knowing what the hell kind of game is going on, and thinking if he follows instructions the water cannon will be turned off, Steven complies
with the order.

"Okay okay. Stop shooting me. What did I do wrong?" Steven says, his hands holding the water jug up high. Steven is fully exposed and the
kid could shoot again, the barrel of the water gun aimed right at his dick.

Marcello is laughing. The kid is trying to say something but for a while all he can do is snort, and this makes Lucinda and Myra laugh even harder.
It's a total laugh fest but Steven isn't joining in. He wants to rub his balls, that first blast was perfectly placed, and that rifle is a top of the line
water shooter that costs some money to buy. Finally, Marcello gets his mouth in word forming order.

"I'm making a citizen's arrest. You have been caught breakin and entering with no clothes on. I charge you with improper exposure of your dick
to a single white female."

"Under the age of eighteen I might add," Lucinda feels free to add. "That adds a lot during sentencing."