The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New April 21 )

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New March 10 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 32.

For over a minute Steven sat in silence. The story his sister just told was stunning, though not shocking. It wasn't at all shocking that Myra had
once again manipulated things to get a teenage boy naked in a public setting. What stunned Steven is his own sister admitted to participating
in teasing Taylor, though she was not the one to strip Taylor of his speedo, or yank the poor kid out of the water and forcing him to run
off naked. She was only a spectator of that humiliation. The devilish Lucinda was a co-conspirator in those shenanigans.

Story time over, Brandie hops off the sofa, and she once again holds up the red speedo that a week ago was unceremoniously stripped from
Taylor, after walking over and grabbing it off the floor next to Charlie. Holding out to Charlie Brandie insists now is a good time to go to the
pool.

"You put this on now, Charlie. Steven...tell your friend to put on this speedo so we can go swim. I'll go down there myself, and if I get bored
being by myself I'll go find Lucinda and invite her over. Charlie...would you like to meet Lucinda. She's fifteen and very pretty. I'm sure you'll
like her hands on approach."

Steven gets up and he shoves the speedo into Charlie's hand. "Put the damn thing on. I don't think Lucinda knows what apartment I live in and
I want to keep it that way."

Ten minutes later Brandie leads the way from the apartment building to the pool. Charlie has a towel wrapped around him, the swimsuit all
he has on underneath. At the pool, the first thing Brandie insists on is placing their three towels on three deck chairs, lined up together in a
row. It is amusing for Steven to see how tense and nervous his buddy is, and all over a little swim at the apartment pool, what could go wrong?

Brandie sits down at the edge of the pool. "Come on you guys, hurry up."

Charlie lays out his towel on a deck chair and then he turns to look at the pool, holding his hands over his crotch.

Steven chuckles, and has a word of encouragement for his friend. "So what you're gonna be showing big down there. I know how much you bulge
out your gym shorts. What you got is what you got. No need to be modest."

"Have you been eavesdropping on my mom? 'Don't be so modest'...that's what she tells me all the time." But since he can't change how he looks
Charlie moves his hands to the sides, lets himself be seen.

Steven looks over at his sister and he laughs at her bugged out eyes, her mouth wide open like a fish that just got hooked. Then looking at
the speedo on his friend he can see why it causes expressions of awe and wonder. The red speedo is bulged out in front like Charlie stuffed a pair
of socks down there.

"Wow...Taylor had a nice bulge, but Charlie...you're stretching that thing out," Brandie says, her eyes sparkling with undisguised curiosity.
"Show me your best dive."

After getting in it became apparent that Brandie is going to be Charlie's constant companion, with her own "hands on" approach. She hitched a
ride on his back, sat on his shoulders for a game of Chicken fight. Steven had to "Borrow" a boy of Brandie's age to sit on his shoulders. Then on
to Marco Polo, and it was so obvious that Brandie was cheating. Each time she got close to Charlie, reaching out her hand it always aimed right
at the red speedo. Twice during a lull in the action, with Brandie hanging onto Charlie's body the way a tick hangs onto a houndog, Charlie had to look over at Steven and make a complaint.

"Your sister has her hands on the front of the suit...again."

Brandie would giggle and detach her hand from the waistband of the speedo. It looked like she was trying to grab the drawstring and untie it.

"That's not a handlebar," Steven chided his sister, but while grinning the whole time.

After an hour in the pool, and no signs of anyone else of importance showing up, Steven suggests a radical plan.

"Hey, I'm getting bored. Let's go see if Myra is home. What do you guys think?"
Themarble

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New March 11 )

Post by Themarble »

A constant grip on the front of Charlie's speedos, I doubt he would ever admit it, but it seems like he is somewhat used to that predickament, probably without a swimsuit... Let's hope that boy doesn't start to grow a bit too big for that speedo!
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New March 11 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 33. Part One: The Quest For Myra

The idea of going to knock on Myra's door has mixed reactions. Brandie is immediately in favor of the idea. She climbs out of the pool and
she jumps up and down excitedly. Steven can't help but look at her, amused, wondering what she'll look like in a few years. Will his sister still
wear such a skimpy bikini when she goes to the swimming pool? Will she have nice sized melons that bounce when she jumps around like that?
Just something guys think about, wondering what other girls will look like when they grow up, wondering about the future physical attributes of
sisters not excepted.

Charlie is not so keen on leaving the pool, to go off on the crusade to find the mysterious Myra. Charlie has never met her, just heard the stories
told by Brandie. Steven didn't tell him much about his visit to Myra's and Lucinda's apartments one week earlier.

Steven really doesn't want Brandie coming along, but he doesn't see another way of convincing Charlie to join in the Myra search. Assuming she
is at home and available, will Myra invite the whole group in? Will she decide to go to the swimming pool? It will be up to Myra what happens
and hopefully Lucinda and Marcello won't get dragged into it. There is some risk involved in seeking Myra's hospitality and companionship.
Ending up naked is the biggest risk, naked in front of friends, acquaintances, and even his sister.

Speaking of quests, sister Brandie has been actively dick hunting lately. Over the last several months, Brandie has taken the opportunity to
barge on in when Steven had just starting pissing into the bowl. He has to remember to lock the door or she might come in, and somehow she
waltzes right on is as soon as the loud tinkle tinkle sound begins. Brandie comes in to grab a hair brush or to check on her teeth or look for
a medicine in the cabinet, all seemingly as a pretense when she really wants to look at Steven's reflection in the mirror as he's whizzing into the
toilet.

One morning only a month ago, Brandie woke Steven up, and looking at the clock showed Steven he might be late for school. He hops out of bed
and only then did he realize he had a raging hardon. Brandie giggles and she points to the front of the briefs. "What's that pointy thing?"
she asked as if she didn't know, and she actually tried to grab the waistband to yank down to get a look. Steven slapped the reaching hand
away, shoved his sister out of the room. That was the closest Brandie came to seeing her brother's dick when hard.

Letting his sister come along on the search for Myra means he may end up naked and with a hardon in front of his sister, but the risk is worth
the gamble.

Steven climbs out of the pool. "Well, you coming along?" he says to Charlie. "Aren't you Brits always the first to venture into the fray? An
adventure awaits."
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New March 12 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 33. The Quest for Myra: Part Two

Steven finds his sister's enthusiasm humorous and not at all surprising. She's been itching for a chance to see one of Steven's friends with
no clothes on. If only she knew all the things that took place at Steven's school over the last school year. 8th grade year was full of exploration
and experimentation when it came to understanding the development of the bodies of young teenagers. Boys of that age always learn about each
other first. The chances of getting to learn the mysteries of female anatomy typically happening much later, after the first years of High School.
All the stuff Brandie wants to know Steven already has first-hand knowledge about. Brandie met Taylor a week earlier, got a fairly good glimpse
of him, though it was underwater with goggles, and she saw him fully from the backside out of the water. Oh the stories Steven could tell his
sister about how boys tease and challenge each other on the schoolyard or in the locker room. But he'll hold onto that knowledge for now, and
just find amusement in how desperate his little sister is to see a naked boy not her brother.

Brandie has seen Steven naked a number of times, and she might get another chance, as she gathers up the towels from the deck chairs.
Wrapping the towels around themselves, Brandie and Charlie follow Steven out of the pool area, destination Apartment 469.

Steven can see his friend Charlie is not eager to be off on this trek to see a person he doesn't know. Brandie is obviously pleased to be off to
meet up with Myra, whom she only met one time a week earlier at the pool. The whole thing is Steven's idea, but why is he leading this
expedition into dangerous territory. It's no mystery that Myra will most likely try to manipulate him and his buddy out of their clothes, but this
will solve another mystery. During the whole school year, when Steven got to know new people and see many of them naked in the school
locker room, his best friend Charlie refused to get fully undressed at any time. The taking of a shower right after PE class is available
to everyone, but it's not a requirement that one take a shower. The coach rarely walked through the locker room before of after PE class.
There was no Stool Pigeon shower monitor whose job it is to make sure everyone scrubbed up good after the class. Showering is optional and
Charlie never availed himself of it.

Charlie has a big one. That Steven knows from seeing his friend in his underwear, and right now in the skimpy red speedo, but he's never seen
his friend the Full Monty fashion. Myra will latch onto Charlie the way a leech latches onto a skinny dipper's ass in muddy water. Charlie will
be fresh meat and Myra will be licking her chops. Good chance that speedo is coming off. It's just so weird that Steven is in league with his
sister in wanting to see another boy naked.

Taking the stairway of Building Number 4 the way is blocked at the second level. Sitting on the steps are the two people Steven didn't want to
come across. Lucinda and Marcello are sitting on the steps, which are made of concrete and are being turned into works of art with the use of sidewalk chalk. Marcello is working on a naked woman. The head in on one step, the boobs on the next step, tummy on the third, pussy on the fourth step, making a bizarre naked woman similar to a Salvador Dali painting where things tend to melt across the canvass. So the two kids who
are visiting their grandma have not gone home yet. The danger level of this daring adventure just doubled.

Lucinda's eyes light up as soon as she sees Steven and Brandie.

"First time I've seen you two together," Lucinda says. "And who is this cutie pie?"
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New March 13 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 34. Stairway Robbery. Part One

"Um, Hi Lucinda. How you doing Marcello," Steven nervously says in greeting the brother/sister pair on the stairway. He's in a hurry to be on his
way, but first things first. Must be nice and friendly, mainly with Lucinda, or that girl will cause a lot of trouble. Her little brother cany be
most annoying, but by himself he's no more than a complainer. Together they can be described as the gruesome twosome. Steven introduces
Charlie. Not surprisingly, Lucinda looks amused at seeing the two boys with towels wrapped around their waists. Steven can see the wheels and gears working in the head of the fifteen year old Lucinda, can see she is already formulating her own devious plans. It is at that moment Steven notices his sister no longer has a towel around her. The small bikini is all she has on. When the group stepped away from the pool she was wrapped up in the towel.

"Where is your towel?" Steven whispers.

"I was dry enough, didn't want to carry it around...so I dropped it into a bush. Was gonna pick it up on the way back," Brandie whispers back.

This exchange got Lucinda to laugh to herself. She looks exceedingly pleased with herself, sitting on the steps next to her brother forming
a roadblock.

"So...what are you guys up to tonight?" Lucinda wants to know. "Yeah...where ya going?" her brother parrots like a pet bird.

Steven only says that they want to pass. He doesn't mention the name of whose door he plans on knocking on. Myra and Lucinda together
are like two sticks of dynamite. Something is going to blow up, but is there any way to avoid it? Turns out it's Marcello who throws the first
monkey wrench into the plans.

"You didn't return my blue shorts," Marcello points out. "Those were my favorite shorts. Where are they?"

"Sorry...I should have returned them days ago. I got distracted. I promise to return them tomorrow. Just let us be on our way," Steven says,
and he tries to move past the still sitting down Lucinda.

Steven has to halt when Lucinda reaches over to grab the bottom section of his towel.

"Nobody passes here without both Marcello and I getting paid. You can call it a fee for passage, a toll-booth tax."

"That's right. You can't pass unless you pay up," the younger brother joins in, showing he can quickly pick up on his sister's verbal prompts.

For the first time Charlies says something, "We haven't got any money if that is what you are looking for. We were just swimming at the pool,"
he says, stating the obvious.

"I don't need no money," Marcello tells them. "I just want what is rightfully mine. I say Steven has to give me his swimsuit to replace the shorts
he took from me."

Steven knows he's not getting out of this easily. Lucinda still has her hand on his towel. "Okay...let me go. I'll give him my swimsuit."

Keeping the towel wrapped around him, Steven bends down and he carefully slides the swimsuit down his legs. First he had to reach up high to
find, grab, and pull the drawstring. Then keeping one hand on the towel, he maneuvered the swimsuit down to his ankles. Lifting the suit from
the concrete steps, the suit is handed over to Marcello. While this is going on Brandie is giggling away. Apparently she has no sympathy
concerning her big brother's embarrassment. Charlie looks nervous at what is transpiring, as he could be the next one asked to hand something
over as part of this stairway robbery. Most likely Lucinda will ask for the swimsuit that is under Charlie's towel. It's the red speedo that Taylor
wore at the pool a week earlier, but that is hidden at the moment. If Lucinda knew it was the speedo, she will ask for it without a doubt.

Marcello makes his own suggestion, "Ask for the girl's bikini," he says with a wicked sneer.

If Lucinda did ask to be paid with Brandi's bikini what would happen? Would Steven's sister scream out "hell no" then turn around to run away?
What if only the top is asked for? Would his eleven year old sister comply, even if that meant she'd be showing her barely sprouting girl mounds?

Lucinda makes her decision, "For my part of the toll-booth tax I want a towel. The towel Steven has on."

"Hey, wait a minute," Steven protests. "That's not fair."

"It is fair. My brother picked which person he wanted a swimsuit from. I have the right to choose a towel, and from which person I get it,"
and Lucinda again reaches out to grab the bottom of Steven's towel. "Now I'm getting this. On the count of three I'm yanking this off of you.
You can run away naked for all I care, which is what you did to my kid brother last week when he helped you finish your laundry."
Trundle

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New March 14 )

Post by Trundle »

The story is really heating up.

Is Steven about to go through what Marcello did last week when his sock fell off? Stripped naked and forced to run away out of embarrassment? Can't wait to find out. I think Charlie is lucky he has that towel on and his red speedo is hidden, he may have dodged a bullet there.

Great stuff as always!
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New March 14 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 34. Stairway Robbery. Part Two

"One...Two..." Lucinda counts down, her hand on the bottom of Steven's towel.

Steven, standing of the steps of the stairway of Apartment Number 4, halfway between the second and third floors, is about to be disrobed, or
actually dis-toweled.

"It...it wasn't my fault. Wasn't my idea for him to help me move the laundry baskets," Steven says, wondering how it is that he can be blamed
for Marcello having to run through the apartment building completely naked. It was Lucinda's idea to send her little brother to the laundry
room while wearing nothing more than a sock over his cock. That fact that the sock fell off on his living room floor really has nothing to do with
him, right?

"Three," and Lucinda yanks hard on the towel.

Steven was partially prepared for the hard tug, his hands gripping the top of the towel in two places. Even with the hands holding on, the towel
loses its knot and is nearly removed. Marcello, cackling like an idiot, slides over on the step to then lift himself upward so he too can grab hold
of the towel. It's now four hands yanking on the towel and only two hands holding on. The towel isn't lost to Steven yet, but it is apparent the battle will be a losing effort.

"If you want to see if Myra is home, just let them have the stupid towel," Brandie shouts out.

Not only did Brandie let the cat out of the bag by mentioning Myra's name, she's telling her big brother to hand over the towel even though
that leaves him standing on the stairs naked. Steven looks over at his sister and he is seething mad at her for the betrayal.

"Yeah, your sister is right. Why put up such a fuss. Everyone here raise your hands if you've seen Steven with no clothes on," Lucinda says,
and she looks from person to person. "See that, everyone here has their hand up. We've all seen you naked, so just give us what we want...
and did I hear that right? You guys were on the way to see if Myra is home?"

Steven flashes his sister another dirty look. Lucinda did pick up the significance of what Brandie let slip out. Reluctantly, and with great
embarrassment combined with an understandable level of trepidation, Steven releases his tight grip on the towel. With glee the gruesome
twosome pair of Lucinda and Marcello whisk the towel away. Marcello ends up holding the towel, along with the swimsuit, once again looking
like he's helping out with the laundry. Steven does the only thing he can, he covers up. Yes, everyone here has seen him naked, but the
group is on the public stairway of an apartment building. Someone could come alone at any moment.

"See...that wasn't so bad," Lucinda says with a short giggle. "You guys came over here to see Myra. Well, I haven't seen her in a while come to
think of it. But Marcello and I will be happy to go up there with you."

"You still want to do this?" Charlie suddenly asks.

It's a very reasonable question. Turning around and heading for his own apartment would be the wise thing to do. But Steven is on a mission
and he won't give in to insults, robbery, or intimidation. Of course he never imagined he'd be knocking on Myra's door as a naked person among
a group of clothed or semi-clothed kids.

"Yes. I'm still going up there," Steven says defiantly.

"Well, you shouldn't go like that," Charlie says, and he whips off the towel around his waist, holds it out to Steven."

Steven wastes no time in taking advantage of the offered towel, grabbing it and putting it around himself. Maybe the ass is the only thing
everyone saw. If anything else showed it was for only a flash. Immediately after getting the towel on Steven can see the eyes of Lucinda and
Marcello are no longer on him, but are glued onto the red speedo Charlie has on. Steven's friend looks a little sheepish, a little annoyed,
maybe even a little scared at what is going on. But to his credit Charlie didn't place hands over the significant lump pushing out the front
side of the speedo. He bravely stood there with dignity, hands at his sides. To cower by covering up would look weak, ruining the bravado
of offering his friend the coverage of his towel.

Lucinda is suddenly more interested in what Charlie is wearing than in what Steven isn't wearing. "Hey, haven't I seen that skimpy swimsuit
before? Yes, just last week. Some other kid was wearing a red speedo. Is that the same one? I helped Myra take it off of that kid. And one
more thing, I thought that Taylor guy made that suit bulge out the front. But wow...that thing really fits snug as a bug on you Charlie. So
sexy!"

"Myra grabbed it off the bottom of the pool. She gave it to me," Brandie tells them.

"Well...wasn't that nice of her," Lucinda says in a contemptuous and mocking manner. "She should have given me that swimsuit. I took the risk
of getting kicked in the face when I went underwater to untie that string. You know how hard it is to grab the string out of a suit like that?
Anyway, let's get moving and see if the marvelous Myra is at home."
Jeepman89

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New March 16 )

Post by Jeepman89 »

This is heating up nicely.
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New March 16 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 35.

Steven's hands clutched tightly at the towel around his waist as the group went up the stairs to the fourth floor. He really needn't have bothered,
as Lucinda was mostly keeping an eye on Charlie. She had just met Charlie for the first time, and Steven's friend was the one most alluring to her, being the one exposing the most amount of skin. It wasn't that the red speedo was too small. It wasn't one of those micro-briefs suits that kids
wear over in Europe. It wasn't a thong, though it was getting just as much attention as if it were. It just happened that Charlie filled up the front
of the swimsuit in a way Lucinda probably never saw before. Charlie's body, according to Steven's opinion, was basically a normal average type
body. A regular guy who happens to exhibit a stuffed crotch. Steven was surprisingly safe from sabotage on his towel since everyone else's
attention focused on the new guy.

Over the last couple days Steven had been contemplating going over by himself and knocking on Myra's door. He wasn't brave enough to go alone,
afraid of exactly what happened, running into Lucinda and Marcello. It happened anyway, but at least Steven had a friend and sister with him
to sort of make things easier.

The motley crew stands before the door to apartment 469. Everyone is silent, waiting for Steven to knock and make their presence known.
Brandie starts giggling nervously as Steven bangs loudly on the door. Steven wonders how Myra will react upon opening the door to see five kids
standing there as if it's Halloween and the kids expect free candy. Marcello titters along with Brandie as a second round of knocks is placed onto
the door. Steven puts his hand down and everyone quietly waits for the door to open. Ten...twenty seconds later the door remains closed.

"I don't think anybody is in there," Marcello says.

Nobody answered the knocking at the door. Myra is not home. He tried knocking a third time, but nothing. Then turning around Steven
noticed their group is one person short. Lucinda is not there. She is not there but her younger brother is grinning, and that can't be good.

Suddenly, with a commotion that startled Steven and his group, Lucinda pops out of her apartment next door and she is immediately followed
by Mrs. Blairstone.

"See, I told you he was back. And he has friends too," Lucinda shouts out.

"Oh how nice. I'm so glad to see you again," Mrs. Blairstone says as she waves her arm in a "come hither" motion. "You all come on in and say hi
to an old lady."

Lucinda moves right close to Steven, and she grabs the back of the towel. Marcello grabs Brandie's arm, and Steven with his entourage are half
dragged, half escorted into the apartment next door. Once again, Steven finds himself trapped in an undesirable location, one where nothing
is within his ability to control events.

Once inside Mrs. Blairstone's apartment, with Lucinda and Marcello standing by the door, there is no escaping the old woman's friendly greetings.
She gives Steven a nice long hug, gives Brandie a kiss on the cheek, and shakes hands with Charlie while staring straight at his crotch.

"My goodness, you're a fine looking young man. How old are you?...only thirteen!...and so cute I could just eat you like the witch tried to do
with Hansel and Gretel."

Next thing the sweet elderly host does is grab hold of the swimsuit and towel from her grandson Marcello's hands. "These things are wet. I'll
hang them up on our towel racks in the bathroom and over the shower bar," and then Mrs. Blairstone looks at Steven. "I'll take that towel too
and hang it up to dry."

"But, um...I don't have anything else on," Steven says, as everyone else laughs with the exception of Charlie.

"Everyone here has seen him naked already," Lucinda says while winking at Steven.

"You weren't shy about flaunting yourself last week when you came over to water my plants. Give me that towel and after these things are
hung you kids can have some fun. Marcello, you'll find a new box of cookies in the pantry. Ginger Snap cookies I think is what I bought.
Then I'll make some orange-ginger tea. Can't get enough ginger is what I always say." Mrs. Blairstone reaches out her dainty, bony hand and
she snatches the towel right off of the hips, and for the second week in a row Steven is a naked guest surrounded by dressed or at least partially dressed people.
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New March 16 and 17 )

Post by TeenFan »

This is something Steven was allowed to wear in the pool, in something skimpy out of Myra's special collection.

https://imgsrc.ru/marksboystudio/70534439.html#bp

Just about as bad as having nothing on at all.