Girlfriend’s Panties Raided

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Acengod

Girlfriend’s Panties Raided

Post by Acengod »

Not entirely sure where to post this since it’s not a stripping story but it’s still embarrassing for my girlfriend nonetheless.

My girlfriend is in college and her summer job is to nanny a 15 year old boy and his 12 year old sister. Although the kids are honestly old enough to stay home alone and don’t need a babysitter, since they can’t drive, my girlfriend basically acts as their glorified chauffeur all summer. They are busy, so she drives them around to baseball games, tennis lessons, and various other activities.

A few times a week, my girlfriend takes the kids to a local pool where they spend the day swimming and hanging out with their friends. They change in the locker rooms, but I guess the pool has family lockers outside the locker rooms where my girlfriend puts her stuff with the kid’s belongings.

My girlfriend told me that the 15 year old boy will ask for money to grab a drink or snack or something from the concession stand. Apparently the kids’ mom gives my girlfriend $20 a day for concessions when they go to the pool. My girlfriend keeps her purse in the family locker, so she will give him the key to the locker when he wants money for snacks.

She didn’t think much of it, until one day last week she went to the bathrooms and saw Jack, the 15 year old boy, going through her bag. She didn’t see much of what he was doing but as soon as she turned the corner to the lockers, Jack quickly shoved her clothes back into her bag and grabbed the purse with the money. She told me he was
clearly nervous about getting caught so he made up some story about her bag falling out of the locker when he opened it and some of her stuff flying out of her bag. She saw straight through the stammering boy’s lies because she always zips her bag after she’s done changing.

She didn’t really know what to do but she didn’t want to upset the kid, so she just gave him the $20 from her purse, put her purse back in the locker, and took the key. Apparently Jack acted like a scared puppy around her the rest of the day. When it was time to leave, she noticed that her underwear had been removed from the pocket of her jean shorts (where she normally keeps them) and were loose in her bag. She said it was clear they didn’t just fall out of her shorts.

She’s been nannying these kids for a few weeks now, and nannied them last summer, so she has no idea just how many times Jack went through her bag to inspect her panties.

She’s so embarrassed that this kid probably got to inspect so many of her panties. Honestly, I find it weirdly erotic that this 15 year old boy has been going through my college-aged girlfriend’s panties without her knowing until now. Is that weird?

Does anyone else have any stories about someone raiding their SO’s panties? Or have you done the same as this kid?
LoveSexy

Re: Girlfriend’s Panties Raided

Post by LoveSexy »

Interesting! I know in Japan some girls sell their (worn) panties to amateurs, and these panties can even be bought through vending machines!
Japan should be on this kid’s top list for his next holiday 😉
What the world needs now is nude embarrassed females
It's the only thing that there's just too little of :)
Acengod

Post by Acengod »

Something tells me he already knows 😝

But I imagine he probably showed all his friends at the pool his hot college nanny’s panties! They didn’t need a vending machine when they had her!!
HankHill33

Post by HankHill33 »

Not entirely the same, but an ex girlfriend of mine has these two brothers (I think they were around the 6 year old mark?) that would put ice and things like that down the back of her pants. Sometimes it would be in panties, sometimes not.
LoveSexy

Post by LoveSexy »

HankHill33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:53 am Not entirely the same, but an ex girlfriend of mine has these two brothers (I think they were around the 6 year old mark?) that would put ice and things like that down the back of her pants. Sometimes it would be in panties, sometimes not.
Those kids are definitely very promising! :D
What the world needs now is nude embarrassed females
It's the only thing that there's just too little of :)
HankHill33

Post by HankHill33 »

LoveSexy wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:28 pm
HankHill33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:53 am Not entirely the same, but an ex girlfriend of mine has these two brothers (I think they were around the 6 year old mark?) that would put ice and things like that down the back of her pants. Sometimes it would be in panties, sometimes not.
Those kids are definitely very promising! :D

Going back, I wish I could’ve gave them ideas to torment her. But I agree!