Hands Full of Innocence (15 Chapters)

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
EddieDavidson

Re: Hands Full of Innocence (15 Chapters)

Post by EddieDavidson »

yes, I wrote it all, but editing is very slow. So I post about one chapter a day
I enjoy writing stories that I would love to read. If you read my stories and enjoy them, the best way you could reward me is to write something along the same themes and genre.
All of my stories: https://storiesonline.net/a/eddie-davidson
EddieDavidson

chapter 9

Post by EddieDavidson »

My Aunt ordered me down on my knees to eat her pussy. She explained in broad terms that it was all right to give myself permission to fantasize about things I’d like to do without any intention of doing them. She also said the same about fantasizing about other people who probably wouldn’t fantasize about me.

“Do you think I would ever actually bring Brunna here? Audition with her on stage, and offer to dance for men together as a mother and daughter? Teach her how to hustle men and get away with letting them slip the tip of their dick into your pussy while you dance for them?”

I couldn’t answer because my tongue darted in and out of her soaked pussy. She caressed my hair and directed me to apply tiny circular kisses to her clit.

“As long as she doesn’t know you fantasize about that, what harm is there? You could fantasize about Hermione Granger or Kim Kardashian spreading their asses on stage too. They’ll never be wiser, and what is the harm?”

“You don’t think she’d be angry if she knew we talked about it?” I managed to ask.

“I think she’d be a little flattered, but why would she ever find out? If it helps you to get your rocks off. There are some fantasies that I want to live out and some that are just that – fantasies. I’d love to be a stripper again. Young, dumb, full of cum, and making 1600 a night? I am way too old to do that. Now I’d be like those over-the-hill bitches scraping by on day shift in there now. It may be an adventure to do it for a month or two, but I wouldn’t want to live that way forever.”

It was hot imagining my Aunt giving up her dignity and being a stripper that charges strangers for dances for a few months. She noticed how hard my cock was and told me to keep my hands behind my back.

I couldn’t wait to finally orgasm. The anticipation of that feeling was driving me crazy – not touching myself only made it more intense.

My Aunt Gloria let me eat her out behind the dumpster for twenty minutes. It was difficult to remain on my knees, and my neck hurt. She kept encouraging me and telling me what a good boy I was. “Suck my clit into your mouth, that’s it, flick it with your tongue.”

Meanwhile, cars pulled in and out of the parking lot, and we heard voices. She told me to keep licking and sucking even if they caught us. The possibility that we’d get caught was very real, and it felt like she wanted that to happen. “You have to trust me, Jason. Do you trust me? You don’t look like you do. You look like you think I am a crazy old bitch.”I nodded that I trusted her. Gloria could be crass and blunt when she wanted to be. I liked this naughty, direct side of her. It was so unexpected and I didn’t think of her as a bitch at all.

When she was satisfied with my performance, she let me put my clothes on and called us another Uber. We walked a little way from the club so that the Uber would not register the club’s address.

This time we had an Asian woman who giggled a lot and got a little lost. She spoke very little English. This suited my Aunt just fine. She made me sit down in the backseat floorboards and face her.

“It’s fine,” my Aunt dismissed any concern the driver might have when she looked in the backseat.

“Oh, okay,” the smiling Asian woman nodded passively.

“Rub my feet, Pet,” my Aunt lounged while I removed her shoes and massaged her feet lovingly. They smelled of sweat. She coaxed me a little on how to rub her heels and touch her feet in ways that pleasured her.

“I thought you’d really enjoy that little escapade. I am actually surprised,” she said. It was clear that my Aunt was testing me to see what I enjoyed. Our next stop was to actually eat some food. We had chicken fingers at a fast food place. She ordered for me.

I brought the food over to the table, and she had me set it out for her. “Good boy,” she smiled politely. “You may sit but keep your hands flat on the table until I tell you to eat.”

It was a strange request, but I did as my Aunt instructed. We had discussed this when we went over the rules. She wanted to remind me of the new rules. It seemed to please her to make me wait.

“At the table at home, I want you to start serving the family, setting the table, and putting away the dishes. That usually falls to me and your mother. You’ll offer to do that,” she reminded me.

I nodded.

She told me that I slouched and that I needed to learn to walk with my shoulders back, head up, and sit up when I was eating. “I own you, and you are a reflection upon me now. If you sit sloppy and lazy, then your behavior will be sloppy and lazy.”

There was some truth to that observation. I was generally sloppy and lazy. I usually took the easiest way out of every chore or assignment in school. I was smart enough to get all A’s in my classes. I remained in the C+

to B- range because I always put in just enough effort to pass on any subject other than the ones that interested me.

I didn’t tell her that, or she would have probably added a rule about school.

“Will this continue after Summer vacation?”

“I do not have all the rules worked out, Jason. I think I would enjoy that, but I probably won’t get to see you as often when the vacation is over. Would you like to be owned by me after summer vacation?”

“Isn’t ownership permanent?”

“Do you remember that black girl that said her friend owned her?”

I nodded.

“There is no paperwork filed like when you buy a car that makes it official and no court of law that will make you honor your agreement. You have to learn to trust me, and I have to learn to trust you.”

I found it intriguing to think she had to ‘trust’ me. I was the one who was surrendering my free will. She trusted me to honor my agreement after she had put so much work into making it with me.

The two of them probably have an understanding, and Porsche probably takes whatever Maya makes.”

“That sounds like abuse or exploitation?”

“It could be, but Maya probably knows what she likes. Do you know how you have to chain up a dog, or it will run away? Well, you don’t have to with cats. You just keep feeding it daily and giving it what it needs, and it stays.”

I didn’t get that metaphor back then. Maya was getting something from the relationship with Porsche that was worth more to her than money. I didn’t know their situation, but I imagined they were roommates.

“They probably have put less thought into their relationship than you and I have on the first day. It lasts until it doesn’t, and then it’s over. I want this to work with you, Jason. I want to learn what turns your screws and drives you wild, and I want you to learn me – my body, my mind. I have a kinky side, and you are seeing it. I am not ALWAYS horny, but I am always ready to have my pussy licked. Towards the end, when you were eating me out behind the dumpster, you got bored and started licking the tips of my labia. I allowed you to explore, but it didn’t do anything for me.”

I was embarrassed that she let me play and didn’t correct me. “That’s okay; I like it when you explore me. There is a difference between not minding something and not liking it at all. I’ll tell you when you do something that I do not want. If I don’t, then it’s on me. I am letting you know what I enjoy and what I do not.”

I liked that philosophy.

“Can I do the same?”

“For now, yes. When I learn what you are into, though, I’ll ask and give you an opportunity to address the rules.”

It seemed like a double standard, and yet I could understand why it had to be that way.

“Am I a slave? A submissive? A servant?” I asked. Maya had called herself a ‘submissive,’ and I thought that I knew what that was.

“Yes.”

My Aunt snickered that I was all three. That confused me but sort of thrilled me, and I blushed.

“Right now, I think of you more as my minion. I didn’t realize how fun it was to have my own minion.”

I was picking at my food.

You will set the table, and when you are finally seated, with your palms face down, I’ll acknowledge you in some way. I’ll ask about your day or tell you to take some of the food. You’ll begin eating, and you will eat ALL of it like its pussy.”

“What happens if I am not hungry?”

“Jason, don’t look for ways you can fail, look for ways you can succeed.”

She paused for a few moments and decided. “I do not want to punish you because that isn’t the relationship that I want with you. I want you to succeed, Jason, and want to serve me. I’ll probably cut you off, and you won’t like that.”

“Cut me off?”

“From my pussy; you like my pussy, don’t you?”

She assured me that she wanted me to thrive and that she was trying to figure out what motivated me. We stopped at a dollar store on the way back. She bought an electric toothbrush for Brunna. “Thank you for telling me about that. If she does it again, tell me all about it,” she said. “In fact, text me,” she insisted.

“I feel bad tattling on my cousin,” I said.

“You will do what I tell you, Jason, and don’t feel bad. My daughter shouldn’t be parading around in the dark, playing with herself where you can see her. She may act stupid, but she probably knew you were watching.”

I did not see what Brunna would get out of that and found that highly doubtful - more “pillow talk.”

She took me into the dressing room of a nearby store and had me try on some clothes that she chose for me. She walked right in with me, and nobody questioned it because she was old enough to be my mother.

“Strip, Jason, all the way. “Shirt and all,” my Aunt admired my scrawny body. “Turn around and bend over. Hold your cheeks apart for me.”

I was about to call it quits- this was too freaky.

“Do I own your cock,” she reached under my body while I was bent over and held my balls firmly. They were tight.

“Yes, but not my ass,” I said.

“Yes, your asshole too; watch,” she demonstrated by kneeling between my spread legs. My Aunt Gloria squatted between my legs and lovingly tongued my asshole, pressing her wet lips as if she was kissing my ass. I found the experience excruciatingly humiliating and, at the same time – a massive turn-on. I couldn’t believe my Aunt really would lick my asshole.

“You will be doing this to me, but I am not afraid to reciprocate,” she assured me. “I think I’ll bring Brunna here and make her walk out of the dressing room in just panties and a bra and follow me around the store. Would you like that?”

“We might get kicked out.”

“We might. Who cares? We are on vacation. You may never pass this way again.”

“Or someone may catch it on video, it goes viral, and I become a meme about the boy with the hard-on at Dollar General,” I said.

“You are so afraid of everything, it’s sexy, and it is also tiresome. I do not want you to be a robot with no fear, but if I tell you to walk out into the dollar store in just your underwear. You will. Now watch me.”

My Aunt disrobed down to her panties and a blouse and casually walked around the store as if she belonged there. Gloria checked the racks for other clothes. A worker eventually confronted her, and my Aunt apologized and said, “Oh, sorry, I just thought I’d slip out for a second and grab something, and then I got distracted,” and came back to the dressing room.

That turned me on. She squatted down in the dressing room and sucked my cock while looking up at me. “You can cum in my mouth or all over my face, but not in my hair,” she said. My Aunt kept opening her mouth, and I could see up her nose. I know the nose isn’t an erogenous zone, but it felt really sexy that I could see inside my Aunt’s nose with her head lifted up while she sucked my cock.

“Sometimes, I watch Brunna and Audrey sleeping in the bed. Brunna snores and her mouth hangs open. I imagine jerking off in her mouth from my bed.”

I don’t know why I felt comfortable enough to share that fantasy. She had shared so many with me, but that one seemed a little TOO perverted. I was shocked that Gloria liked it and encouraged me - I felt that familiar sensation as I prepared to shoot my load and have an orgasm.

“Ooh, you should do it,” she said. “She’ll never know why her face is covered in your cream.”

When I started shooting my load, it caught her nose and got all over her face. It looked fantastic to have glazed my Aunt’s face like a jelly donut. Once I finished on my Aunt’s face, she clarified that it was a midnight confession.

“It’s hot to think about, but don’t actually do that to either of them,” my Aunt grinned sheepishly.

“Imagine if I went out there and paid for our stuff like this,” she grinned as she sucked a few drops of cum with her fingers. “Ooopsie-Doopsie, I forgot I had big-boy juice all over my face,” my Aunt’s voice was a parody version of her daughter’s baby-talk that she uses when she wants to act all cute and innocent.

“Yeah, you could get in the Uber with my spunk drying on your face,” I snickered.

“I could go inside the RV and have a conversation with Ellen and Clark and see if they notice,” Gloria continued to wipe my cum with her fingers and lick it.

“What good are midnight confessions if you know you won’t actually do them?” I asked.

My Aunt acknowledged that I had a point. “You just busted a nut on my face. You are making my fantasies come true. It was fun for you to think about raining spunk on your sister and cousin, and I loved your face when you heard me give you the suggestion to do it. You don’t see the problem with actually doing that to them?”

I did. “Then why punish Brunna in front of me to turn me on?”

“Jason Morgan! You think that I punish Brunna in front of you to seduce you and get you hot?” my Aunt feigned outrage at the accusation. She was being facetious at first but replied seriously as she finished cleaning her face. “I don’t intentionally punish Brunna for things that she didn’t genuinely earn. If you get off watching her get punished, then no harm, no foul because I don’t believe in closed-door punishments.”

I nodded.

“How come you don’t spank Hector the same way?”

“You’d like to watch that?”

“No, I just mean he gets a lot more lee-way.”

My Aunt continued cleaning her face. She took out a compact mirror and checked her reflection while re-applying some lipstick. “Hector is older, and I parent him differently. I’ve no problem spanking his ass if he genuinely deserves it, and I thought it would help teach him a lesson. Do you want me to spank you?”

She tickled me, and I immediately started giggling. I fell to my knees and instinctively put my arms down to protect my ribs from her fingers poking me.

“Awww, yes. You need a spanking. What did you do wrong? Smack your dirty butt! Maybe I’ll spank you for getting a hard-on when you peep on me?”

I was laughing hysterically while my Aunt tore me down with tickles.

The cashier at the clothing store asked us if we needed any help. They had clearly overheard us.

Gloria and I stopped talking and laughing immediately and stood frozen with big goofy grins on our faces. She paid for the clothes and hung her head in shame as the cashier glared at both of us like we were total miscreants.

As we left the store, she leaned in and showed me how there was still some jizz on her face. Quietly she whispered, “What’s this about never making your midnight confessions?”

I have to admit- I was impressed by my Aunt’s audacity. The Uber driver didn’t notice how I had messed up my Aunt’s face because she had cleaned up most of it by the time they arrived.

“We should probably rent a car. That would save the family some money. These Uber fees for every little drive really add up,” she observed. My Aunt was very frugal. She even checked her receipts and compared them to what she bought while we rode back to the RV.

I was hoping that she’d play with my cock, but she didn’t bother. When I asked if we could play on the way back.

“No point,” she shrugged. “By the time you get horny enough to blow your load again, we’ll be back at the RV, and I’ll be frustrated. Don’t worry, though, my Pet. I have plans for you later.”

That sounded good. I was excited. I texted her even though I was sitting next to her. “I love this.”

“I know,” she texted back almost immediately.

I sat in stunned silence, astounded by just how intense and interesting things had become.”

When we returned to the RV, everyone was just hanging out and relaxing. My mom had already started dinner. The others were watching TV, sitting out on the picnic table on the patio, or hanging out nearby. No one even noticed that I was wearing a brand-new outfit that my Aunt had purchased me today.

“Can I help set the table, mom?”

“No need, I got it,” my mom thanked me for my offer.

“No, really, I’d like to help,” I insisted. My Aunt didn’t even have to tell me not to take no for an answer. I thought that if I could appear that I was offering to help my mother, it wouldn’t raise suspicion that it had something to do with my new friendship with my Aunt. I’d have to be nice to my mom just to make it seem like I wasn’t suddenly my Aunt’s little brown-noser or something.

It was not fun setting the table. I don’t want to bore you with the details, but you really have to be patient and have an attention to detail to set up eight people. My Aunt texted me while I was working to say that I wanted to take a shower when she talked to me.

“Just set the table for seven. We already ate, and I am feeling a little dirty. I need to take a shower,” my Aunt said it so plainly that it sounded like a command. However, nobody noticed.

“Oh, I’d like to take a shower,” I said.

“Gah, we’ve been together all day. Aren’t you tired of hanging out with your Aunt?”

I wasn’t sure what to say to Gloria. “I could go by myself if you prefer.”

“Don’t be silly. I am just goofing on you. You are kind of fun. A little shy and boring, but maybe we can change that this summer,” my Aunt said.

Gloria showed off some of the things she bought before we left. “I even got you a new toothbrush Brunna,” she handed her daughter the largest electric toothbrush she could find.

“I do not know why you keep bringing that up. I didn’t need a new one,” Brunna accepted the brush with a dumbfounded expression.

“I just thought maybe you wore it down,” my Aunt joked playfully.

“Where did you go today? You were gone a long while,” Jose observed politely.

“The Uber driver suggested we visit the riverfront in downtown, and then we had chicken fingers, did a little clothing shopping, and I had a glazed donut.”

“I would have enjoyed going with you today,” Jose took his wife’s hand and gazed at her longingly.

“I know, my love,” Gloria leaned in and passionately kissed her husband. I felt noxious – like I was a little jealous of how she doted on him, but also that my Aunt could have fucked me and then told her husband how much she loved him. It made me skeptical that I could fully trust my Aunt.

After she shared a deep kiss with her husband, she looked up at me, staring at them. “Are you going to shower wearing all of your clothes?”

“I’ll take them off when I get there,” I shrugged. That’s what I always did when I went to the public showers at the campground.

“Nonsense,” Gloria dismissed my idea. “Then you will just get the new clothes that I bought you all wet. Go put on the swimsuit that I bought you, and I’ll get ready.”

Gloria was naturally a little pushy, and the casual way she gave me the order didn’t raise any eyebrows. It sounded like something she would say. I didn’t argue.

I went to the small cubby hole bathroom to change. The bathing suit she bought for me wasn’t quite a speedo. It was much smaller than the swimming trunks that I normally wore. Those came down to just above my knees. These were more like the kind that swimmers wear at competitions.

I had to wait for my Aunt to get ready to shower. She takes a little while to do anything, and that may be a power move on her part. My mom and dad stared at me in confusion as I sat on the picnic table awkwardly waiting for my Aunt. They were trying to understand why I had on the shorty-short red swimming trunks.

“I did not ask for these,” I assured them in a whisper. They instantly thought that my Aunt had pushed them on me. “That’s your Aunt’s way of getting revenge on me for buying a suit for her daughter. I am so, so sorry. Thank you for being a good sport about wearing that. Do you want me to tell her to let you wear your old pair?”

“It’s fine, Mom. Aunt Gloria is cool, and she means well. I kind of like them.”

“Just be careful, son. You look like you are smuggling a pair of grapes,” my Dad offered a joke. My Aunt smacked his leg lightly to reign him in.

“What? It’s kind of funny,” he laughed and reiterated that he thought I was a good sport for wearing the gift.

My Aunt walked out of the RV. She had a towel wrapped around her body, and she was carrying a bag of toiletries, Blowdryer, make-up, brush, soap, razors, nail polish – that sort of thing.

No one batted an eye that my Aunt wore a big striped beach towel around her. She had a smaller towel for her hair, and it was normal for her to walk to or from the pool in a towel. “Would you be a dear and carry my bag for me, Jason?”

“Yeah,” I took the bag. My Aunt and I left together and headed to the shower. I felt this huge wave of relief wash over me. It must be the feeling a bank robber has when they get away with the bank robbery after the coast is clear.

“I didn’t think it would be that easy,” I said.

“To take a shower?”

I told my Aunt about my parents’ reaction to the new swimsuit.

“Let me guess, and Ellen said it was my revenge for her buying a suit for Brunna?”

I admitted that as well.

“I don’t really care about Brunna’s suit. It seems like a waste since she had a perfectly good suit, but if Brunna is self-conscious because she has a Brazilian suit in America, I wouldn’t force her to wear it. I bought this suit for you because I can see your nuts.”

She reached down and squeezed my balls. It was dusk, and people were out walking around. It might have been possible for someone out on their patio to have seen her reach for my crotch. I blushed.

“Would be hot though, if you bought Brunna an even smaller suit and said that you insist, she wears it!”

Gloria recognized a midnight confession and grinned. “I’d buy one for your tight ass of a mother, and Audrey too! And I’d say it’s just like you wanted, a matching suit! One big string up the butt crack wraps around the boobs, and then ties it off on the clit.”

“Two band-aids for the boobs, and then a few inches of duct tape in the front,” I imagined that smallest make-shift bikini possible.

“A butt plug for the back,” my Aunt visualized my concept of the world’s tiniest swimsuit. Then she looked around to see if anyone nearby was watching. Gloria quickly spun, flipped up the towel in the back, and stuck her bare butt out. I caught a glimpse of the base of a pink butt plug.

“You are naked under the towel?”

“You are naked under the swimsuit. What’s the difference?”

“Do you always do that?”

“Sometimes on the way home, but this is the first time I left the RV naked. It’s kind of a thrill to leave without any clothes at all. It’s like if you streak naked but bring clothes and get caught, you have something to change into. If you get caught without any clothes, though, you are kind of stuck. There is nothing to even change back into.”

I could picture a security guard driving my Aunt back to the RV completely naked. I told her the fantasy.
I enjoy writing stories that I would love to read. If you read my stories and enjoy them, the best way you could reward me is to write something along the same themes and genre.
EddieDavidson

chapter 10

Post by EddieDavidson »

A woman was waiting near the showers. I wasn’t sure what her reaction might be if my Aunt came with me to the men’s shower facility. There was another guy nearby in his fifties wearing only a pair of khaki shorts and a navy blue fishing hat.

“Really?” I brightened and took her hand.

“Let’s see,” my Aunt offered me a quizzical expression that she’d give it a try. As we neared the door to the men’s bathroom, we could have chickened out.

“You dirty boy! This time you are going to wash that hair, trim your nails, and use soap and water ALL over; come on with me!”

My Aunt grabbed me by the arm and pinched my ear. She nearly dragged me into the bathroom even though I was coming with her. The little show she put on got us in the shower without either of them shouting at us that my Aunt was going in the wrong door. However, I had no idea if they were going to get the authorities.

I couldn’t believe what we had just done. There was a younger guy in the bathroom. He was standing by the urinal peeing. He saw my Aunt and looked back down. The shower area was a common “open shower” with three free-standing stainless showers with multiple shower heads on any side. There were two guys in the shower area. They didn’t see us, and they didn’t panic.

“Come on, nasty boy! Let’s get you cleaned up!

How were we going to do this? There were several bathroom stalls. We could have gone into one and fucked in there. People might have seen two sets of legs if they looked under the stall, but that made the most sense.

My Aunt walked right past the stalls.

The two men in the showers immediately froze when they saw her. “Oh, don’t mind me! Sorry! I won’t look, I promise” my Aunt turned her head, covered her eyes, and then winked at me from an angle where they couldn’t see her eyes.

“My nephew doesn’t want to take a proper shower. I will just be here long enough to make sure he cleans himself everywhere!”

One of the men grabbed a towel and huffed. “You can’t be in here.”

The other was a portly man in his late forties. “I totally get it. My son didn’t want to take a shower, but he was a little younger,” the remaining guy said. He had a pencil-thin mustache and feathered hair right out of the year 1984.

“It’s so embarrassing! I can’t believe I have to do this,” my Aunt sat down on a bench. She was still wearing her towel draped around her body. “Take your clothes off! Hurry up!”

I put down her stuff and quickly wriggled out of my tiny bathing suit. The guy that was pissing in the urinal left with a big grin on his face. The remaining naked guy continued taking his shower – obviously finding this scenario amusing.

I turned on the shower, and my Aunt proceeded to instruct me when and how to shampoo. “Use the soap on your body, and shampoo only for hair.”

I had a tendency to use shampoo for body wash. I assumed it was all the same chemicals. I obeyed my Aunt.

“Under the balls! Get in the crack, get everywhere,” my Aunt scolded me.

A man walked into the bathroom, took one look at my Aunt giving me a hard time, and turned back around. “Nope!” he said as he stepped out.

“I hope you understand how humiliating this is for me,” my Aunt swore she didn’t want to be here.

The remaining naked guy wrapped his towel around himself and left the shower area to change but continued to watch.

“Razor, shaving cream!” my Aunt handed me the necessary shaving gel and razor. I really had no idea how to begin. I was too young to shave my face, and even though I had pubes for many years, I had never once thought to groom my body hair.

“Oh god, do you not know how to use a razor? Did your daddy never teach you to shave your balls?”

“No,” I responded emphatically.

“In Brazil, every boy knows how to shave his nuts. If you are going to wear a swimsuit that small, you have to shave!”

She turned to the shower guy and implored him to help. He had his towel around his waist and was applying some Gold Bond to his shoes. “Can you please show him how to shave his body?”

“That would be a big negatory on that one,” the man’s deadpan serious answer was almost comical. It helped make things feel less humiliating.

“Fine, I’ll show you, but just once!” my Aunt stood up, dropped her towel, and revealed her naked body. She was practically hairless from the waist down, but she had stubble here and there.

The shower guy was suddenly not very interested in leaving after all. My Aunt took the razor from me, applied some lotion, and began to shave her pussy by pulling her labia out. She told me to shave with the grain and to clean the razor between shaves. “You really need scissors to trim it down to be manageable.”

Gloria provided me with my own razor, and I started on my nuts. Hot water cascaded over our bodies. My Aunt looked exceptionally sexy, glistening with bubbly, hot shower water in the men’s room.

A man and his son walked into the showers. They stood dumbfounded as my Aunt acted like it was perfectly normal to instruct a boy on how to shave his body. “I’ll be done in a minute. Please pardon me,” my Aunt acknowledged them. Gloria periodically mentioned how things were done in Brazil.

I genuinely think that helped establish some legitimacy to what she was doing. This was Louisiana, and nobody here knew if she was full of shit about that or not. She berated and yelled at me for putting her in this situation. “I can’t believe your father never taught you how to do this. You are doing it all wrong. Here give me the razor.”

Gloria whispered to me excitedly, “I can’t believe these guys are watching us!!”

I could. She was hot, and this was like a train wreck that you couldn’t take your eyes off of. I got hard immediately when she grabbed my dick like it was a carrot she planned to peel. Gloria shaved off wads of my hair and rinsed me off.

“You can’t be in here,” A third man joined the group. He had an aura of authority about him, but he was just a vacationer like the rest of them. The others didn’t jump to Gloria’s defense, but they didn’t grab pitchforks and try to run us out, either.

“I know, I know, but what should I do? Let him cut his ding-a-ling off trying to shave down for that bathing suit? Or have him walk around in front of all the little girls with his pubic hair hanging out the side?”

The male bathing suit wasn’t THAT skimpy, but sitting in a tiny pile on the bench, it was hard to tell. “I’ll be finished in ONE minute, I promise.”

“It’s not just that. There are teenage boys in here.”

“What’s the big deal? Aren’t there nude beaches here?” my Aunt absolutely knew that there weren’t. Even if there were, we were not close to the coast.

“Absolutely not,” he assured her.

“Oh, I am so sorry! In my country, it’s perfectly legal!” my Aunt apologized profusely and grabbed her towel. “Even our most conservative beaches, the guys all wear speedos, and the girls wear thongs.”

At this point, it was way too late for Gloria to salvage her modesty. She dried herself off and managed to genuinely blush. I wasn’t certain if Gloria really felt embarrassed or if she was a great actress.

It was kind of a turn-on to watch how she played it off. She moved us to a location away from the others.

My Aunt insisted that I grab a towel and follow her once the coast was clear. “Hurry! You can finish in the bathroom stall! I am incredibly embarrassed!”

There was some general laughter from the five or six guys who ended up entering the bathroom and watching my Aunt. She hustled me into the nearest bathroom stall and said that I had to finish the job.

The “job,” of course, was fucking her standing up. My Aunt said out loud for the benefit of the others, “Finish shaving, so we can get out of here!!”

Then she dropped her towel, embraced me, and pressed her wet tits to my body. She leaned in close as if to kiss me. I leaned in as well. Gloria seemed reluctant to kiss me like she did her husband. She did playfully smooch me but nothing with an open mouth. My Aunt held my cock softly and then turned around, placed her hands on either side of the stall, spread her legs, arched her back.

I realized that her butt plug was in her ass the entire time, and I could see the rounded pink base. I whispered in her ear that it was still there.

My Aunt covered her mouth to stifle a surprised laugh. Gloria’s eyes were full of mischief as she took the plug out. It was small and curved wider at the tip than it was around the base. She put it in her mouth like a cock straight out of her ass. She guided my cock to her asshole and let me lean forward into her.

I pressed the tip of my dick to her anus. She nodded and encouraged me to push it harder. Gloria’s asshole was already stretched enough that I could fit the tip of my head into her without any effort. After that, I had to slide it in about two inches and begin fucking it in and out.

“Would you please stop fiddle-fucking around and just finish already,” my Aunt removed the plug from her mouth, shouted for the others to hear and placed the plug back in her mouth.

Fucking her ass was really a mind-blowing feeling. Her pussy was tight, but this was tighter. I felt like I shouldn’t do this and that I’d probably rip her open. However, with some very slow and gentle effort, I had about four inches of dick in her butt. Once I reached that point, her anus sort of ‘poofed’ open, and I was able to slide all the way in her butt.

She let me take her from behind. I wondered how it felt for her. I assumed it was painful, possibly humiliating. It felt like I was the one that owned her, and in that way, I felt like she was letting me have my fantasy after all of owning her. It felt so filthy to be fucking my Aunt while I heard people just outside the bathroom stall talking.

At this point, most had stopped hanging out, waiting to see what happened next, and a few all-new people were there.

“Fuck, I want to scream,” my Aunt gritted her teeth and whispered as I tried to match pace with her hips. She had told me to use the same rhythm when having sex and not make uneven movements where I push all the way in, hold it, and then follow with several rapid pups before going slow again.

“Cum inside my asshole, Jason. Do it, baby. Don’t pull out. Give it to me,” Rachel begged quietly as her life depended on me sharing my semen with her. The smell of sex was heavy in the air, but it was a bathroom, so it was better than most smells in there.

I balled my fists, grabbed her tight muscular shoulders, and started to slow down my thrusts as my body became rigid, and I prepared to orgasm. My Aunt grabbed my hands, placed them in her hair, and indicated I should yank her hair. I did it but not very hard. I spasmed, and my body rocked while I shot inside her asshole.

Once I pulled out, my cock was creamy with a mixture of our juices. She quickly plugged her ass without letting it drip out and directed me to wipe myself off with toilet paper. “Okay, now we have to get out of here,” Gloria whispered quietly while wrapping herself in a towel.

I collected my things and put my shorts back on.

She took a moment to collect herself and blustered our way out of the stall. She held me by the ear and arm like I had done something wrong and walked me out. I was still holding our stuff and my towel.

A few people looked down their noses, and some others wore confused expressions, but no one called the cops or threatened us, and that was more than I could have hoped for. It was dark out by the time we left.

“That’s the first shower where I felt filthier than I was when I was started,” she joked and said she’d probably have to come back later. “Did you like it?”

“Oh my god, yes!”

“Thank you for fulfilling my fantasy!”

I was happy that my Aunt liked what happened. “You filled about seven of mine,” I offered with gratitude.

“You filled my asshole,” she countered. I could picture the creamy white yogurt-like semen coating her pretty asshole, trapped on the other side of that butt plug.

“You really enjoy wearing a butt plug?”

“I do not normally wear one out of the house. It’s just for sexual play for me, but after you said they turn you on, and that stripper showed you hers, I thought I’d wear it for you.”

“You should wear it tomorrow to the swimming park!”

“Oh, wouldn’t that be wild?” she laughed at the very thought. “I really didn’t realize that I had it in. It’s way too small, and I forgot about it. There were boys in there younger than you!”

“You loved being watched!”

“I did. I loved the attention.”

“You are like Brunna then?”

“Ohth Jaethson, don’t be silly,” my Aunt performed a very exaggerated lisping baby voice reminiscent of Sylvester the Cat on Bugs Bunny cartoons. Gloria put her finger in her mouth and sucked on it like a dumb bimbo. However, she quickly began to fuck her face with her finger and act like she was going to gag herself with it.

I laughed, and she admitted that she hated it when Brunna did that. “I keep hoping she grows out of it.”

“You should put hot sauce on her finger every time she sucks on it. That’ll break her,” I joked.

“She doesn’t realize she is doing it, but I think sometimes she knows exactly what she is doing,” my Aunt removed her finger.

We were almost back to the RV, but we couldn’t see it. We were walking down a dark, narrow street. The K.O.A. only has single-lane roads in order to accommodate more campers. They were packed in line sardines, side by side at an angle.

“Oops, I dropped my towel,” my Aunt flung her towel on the ground and feigned an accident very poorly. “Pick it up for me, Pet,” she ordered while she stood there flat-footed and naked.

I did as I was instructed and handed it back to her.

“Oops,” she made no secret of dropping it again at her feet. It got a little dirty. I picked it up without being told this time and wrapped it around her.

“Good boy. You should always protect me and look out for my best interests,” my Aunt smiled. She leaned in close to give me a sweet smooch on the lips. This time when I picked up, she grabbed my head, pulled me close, and planted a big kiss on my lips. She held me in her arms and parted her lips just a little.

I’d never French kissed anyone. That first kiss was so tender and authentic that it was probably BETTER than sex to me. My

head was swimming with all sorts of emotions. Gloria did not open her mouth all the way. It was just enough to allow me to insert my tongue and for her to lick my teeth and upper lip.

“We better go back,” she finally broke off. “You are a good kisser, Jason. You’ve kissed girls before?”

“No.”

“Boys?”

I laughed and shook my head no.

“We need to talk about limits. If I wanted to see you kiss another boy, would you?”

“Hector???” I was flabbergasted.

“There are other girls besides Brunna and other boys besides Hector. I doubt he’d kiss you, but let’s say it was a willing boy your age. If I want to see you kiss, would you?”

“I do not know.”

“You want to serve me, but conditionally?”

“I just never thought about it,” I admitted truthfully.

“I think you must have thought about it because if you hadn’t, then you wouldn’t have answered so quickly. I want you to experiment and try things you haven’t tried.”

“I certainly did that several times over today, Aunt Gloria.”

“Aunt Gloria? That’s doesn’t even seem appropriate now,” My Aunt said.

“What should I call you when we are alone?”

“I don’t want you to get in the habit of calling me your Queen. You might accidentally say it to the wrong people. You can continue calling me Aunt Gloria, but in your head, I want you to hear the words, My Queen.”

“Doesn’t Jose call you that?”

“Not unless it’s sarcasm,” my Aunt said. She patted me on the bottom, and we walked up to the RV. “I should have made you walk back wearing just a towel. There is always tomorrow.”

No one cared how long we were gone. It was normal for my Aunt to take really long showers because she had an entire beauty regime that she followed. What they noticed was that her hair was not wet.

“Yeah, it was really busy, and I did not get a chance to shower. I just shaved and came back. I might go back later,” Gloria explained casually as she leaned in and kissed her husband’s face.

The rest of that evening was relatively uneventful. The only other thing worth noting is that the song “I am all about that bass, no treble” must have been stuck in my Aunt’s head like it was mine. She had dressed again and was outside with the others sitting around a campfire. She started singing it to herself, and a few others joined in with her. I think Hector and Brunna were the first.

We had an impromptu sing-along of the song, and a few of us even got up and danced. I sang, but I did not know how to dance, so I kept sitting until my Aunt prodded me to get up and dance with her. It wasn’t a sexy dance. It was one of those 1950s-style spinning ballroom dances that you see John Travolta perform in the movie Grease except that she led.

I went to bed with about a million dirty thoughts running through my mind. I didn’t want to fall asleep because I theorized that I may be reverse dreaming and the moment that I fall asleep, I’ll wake up back in the real world. This was all too surreal and perfect – a truly amazing day.

Around midnight, my Aunt texted me. “Don’t masturbate! If I catch you jerking it without permission, you will regret it.”

“Y,” I texted my agreement.

She texted back a devil face, a peach, and two hands giving each other a high five. I wasn’t sure what that meant.

“That’s me spanking your butt,” she sent another text with her explanation of the emojis.

“Speaking of which, Brunna is sleeping on the pull-out ass-up and snoring with her head in the pillow.”

“Yeah, she has slept like that since she was a little girl. Is she naked?” she wrote back.

“No, she has on her nightgown.”

“Pity, Poor you,” my Aunt typed back. “You have nothing to stare at all night to get you horny?”

I wrote back, “Y.”

In a moment, she sent me a picture of her tits in the dark. Which begged the question of whether or not she was naked in the same bed as my parents. She explained that she took that when she was alone. “Or maybe we have wild orgies and wife swap back here?” she wrote and added two avocados, two peaches, and two devil heads. I assumed the devils were here and Jose, or maybe her and my mom.

We traded texts for a while until I fell asleep. She left me with a thanks for serving her obediently and the hope that I did not regret my decision tomorrow after the ‘newness’ of the relationship wore off.

I wrote back the same.

“I’ve been married 17 years. I think I can handle a summer with you.”

The next morning my Aunt started breakfast earlier. I set the table as she had instructed.

“What’s gotten into you?” my mom observed that she liked my helpfulness.

“If it shocks you that I lifted a finger to help, then I really am a lazy son,” I paraphrased something my Aunt told me when I said that my parents may suspect I had an ulterior motive for helping out.

“Oh, don’t say that. You are on vacation. Here let me do that,” My mom tried to take over. I wouldn’t let her and reminded her she was on vacation as well.

Hector, Audrey, and Brunna were just waking up to the smell of fried eggs, bacon, and coffee by the time I had the table set. I was glad my mom liked what I was doing. It made me feel a lot less guilty about fucking my Aunt.

“Good morning, good morning, good morning, There’s so much we can see and do, Good morning to birdies and sun, Good morning to grass and big green trees,” my Aunt flitted around the Winnebago gaily singing a children’s song.

“Oh God, not Barnie!” Hector covered his ears as he stepped out of bed. He was wearing underwear and was shirtless. He often did that. He never had morning wood, and it wasn’t that big of a deal, and he pulled his pants on almost immediately. My Aunt popped her son playfully on the butt with the back of the spatula.

“Be careful; your Aunt Ellen will tell you that you are indecent!”

My mom frowned and made herself some coffee. “I wish you would let that drop. I am not a total prude!”

“Oh? You even gave Jason a hard time about the swimming trunks I bought him?”

“There is nothing wrong with them. It was just there was nothing wrong with his old trunks.”

“That’s exactly what I said about Brunna’s bikini!”

Jose came out of the bedroom, stroking his beard. He looked groggy. “I see it’s already begun,” he joked, and that put a stop to the back and forth.

“It’s not a big deal. I’ll wear the bikini today,” my Aunt declared. I have to admit; it looked great on her. It showed off her body in all the right places. The skimpy bikini probably looked more out of place on Gloria only because it seemed less likely to see a mother of two in something that risqué than it would a teenager.

When she put it on and modeled it in the living area, there was a collective gasp. “I was wrong, okay, Gloria. I should never have said anything,” my mom admitted.

“Yep, but you did,” my Aunt countered. My mom shot her a defiant ‘Hardee-har-har’ look in exchange. “Look, I’ll make you a deal. If a manager comes over and tells me it’s inappropriate, then I will sit all by myself, away from everybody else, so that I do not embarrass you.”

“Don’t be silly,” my mom didn’t take the bet.

“That’s because a manager won’t do that,” Gloria shrugged.

“No, it’s because I do not want you to feel ostracized from us, Gloria.”

“Okay then, here is the deal,” Gloria offered the bet she really intended to make with my mother. “If a manager tells me to change or that this bikini is inappropriate, or if we do not see ANY girls in smaller bikinis at the pool, then you win, and I’ll tell you that you, the wisest parent, cook ALL The meals for the rest of the week, AND I’ll get a matching bikini just like Brunna and Audrey.”

“That’s ridiculous,” my mom dismissed the idea without much thought.

“That’s because you know you would lose that bet.”

“I wouldn’t lose,” my mom countered stubbornly. She wasn’t interested in betting, but she was confident she would win the bet anyway.

“Then what is the problem, Sis? If you know you are going to win, what do you have to lose?”

It was obvious my Aunt and mother were competitive when they were much younger. It looked like Gloria was trying to stoke those old feelings to goad my mother into making a bet with her.

“I do not want to hunt for girls with skimpy bikinis at the swimming park,” my mom admitted.

Hector jokingly raised his hand to volunteer, and everyone laughed. I raised mine a few seconds after, but by then, the moment had passed.

“Okay, funny,” my mom admitted with a grin but said she wasn’t interested in making my Aunt say that she was the wisest parent or wearing a conservative bikini.

I began to quietly collect the dishes and wash them up. There was no automatic dishwasher, and the sink was small, so it took a while to do that.

“Alright, make me a bet; let’s have some fun, like old times when we are kids. I’ll make it interesting,” my Aunt made another offer. “I’ll make all the meals, wash all the dishes, set all the tables; you won’t have to lift a finger. I’ll be at your beck and call around here to pick you up, so you can truly enjoy your vacation.”

My mom liked that idea but was skeptical. “And if I lose, I have to do the same?”

“Nope,” Gloria assured her it wouldn’t be that much. “You have to let me buy the three of you a matching bikini like this one, and you have to wear it swimming.”

“Oh my god, don’t pull Audrey and Brunna into our bet,” my mom shook her head no. I could already see where this was going. I liked the idea of my sister and mom HAVING to wear a skimpy bikini even if I did not find it sexy. I felt like my Aunt was intentionally making this bet just to amuse me. I think even my Aunt knew there was no way my mom would go for it.

“All of you won’t have to lift a finger; I’ll wait on the three of you hand and foot!” she promised.

Audrey and Brunna were suddenly very on board with the game. “A personal servant?” my sister jokingly spoke like a privileged Southern Belle. “I do declare; it’s about time!”

Hector jokingly asked to get involved, implying that he’d wear a bikini like the one his mom had on if it meant being waited on hand and foot.

“As much as I’d love to see you and Jason in this bikini, I don’t have a lot of faith that wouldn’t get us kicked out,” my Aunt explained. She knew her son was being facetious anyway.

“It’s possible there is a girl who is willing to wear something smaller than you have on, but what if there isn’t? You really don’t want the three of us bossing you around, Gloria,” my mom was the voice of reason.

Brunna and Audrey were already asking if that included manicures and backrubs.

“Sure,” My Aunt seemed intent on agreeing to anything in order to get my mom to play the game.

Unfortunately, it was all for naught. My mom got cold feet and decided that it wasn’t worth it. “Even if there is a girl there in a skimpier bikini than you, I would feel guilty when I won, and you had to pay the piper, Gloria. I do not mind splitting the cooking and cleaning.”

“Spoilsport,” my Aunt knew it was a long shot.

“I’ll take that action,” I said as I wiped up a dish.

My Aunt explained that she already told Hector she didn’t want to see him in a bikini.

“Forget the bikini,” I smiled. “I’ll make you a bet that we don’t see anyone in a smaller bikini at the water park. If you lose, then you wait on ME for the rest of the summer. If we somehow find someone in a smaller bikini than that, then I’ll wait on you for the rest of the summer, but you have to teach me to cook Brazilian food.”

I thought it would be a win-win. I’d have an excuse to hang out with my Aunt, and if I won, I’d be in charge of her – at least around the others.

My Aunt narrowed her eyes at me as if trying to assess my sincerity.

“Jason, don’t do it. You are talking about giving up your entire summer vacation to cook and clean around the RV?”

“Hey, I already set the table, and I am washing the dishes,” I shrugged off my mother’s concerns.

“That was one time, and it’s quite a bit different when you HAVE to do it. Your Aunt will hold you to it at every meal.”

“Oh, more than that! If I tell you to fetch my shoes, then you get up from your video games and hustle over to where they are and bring them to me. If I tell you to go find Brunna or Hector and tell them to come back to the camper for lunch, then you JOG to where they are and give them the message, Jason.”

“That’s if I lose, but if I win, then you would do the same for me?”

My Aunt genuinely looked a little nervous and reluctant.

“No, you wouldn’t be able to boss your Aunt around like that, Jason. She’s an adult,” my father interjected. My mom nodded in agreement.
EddieDavidson

Re: Hands Full of Innocence (15 Chapters)

Post by EddieDavidson »

“That’s hardly fair,” I shrugged. It was worth a try. “I was kind of looking forward to having backrubs on command and someone to clip and file my fingernails for me,” I said. I was usually shy and didn’t engage in family conversation like this, but after yesterday I felt a boost to my confidence.

“Oh, it would be worth it to take this bet just to wipe the smug look off of your face, Jason,” my Aunt appeared tempted.

“If I lost, then you would have to teach me to make all your Brazilian recipes, though, because I can barely manage a grilled cheese sandwich, and I’d love to know how to cook,” I said. I wasn’t particularly interested in cooking, but that sounded like a super plausible reason for me to take this risk. I think everyone bought it.

“Yes, and if you lost, then you would have to give me a great back rub on command whenever I need it too! Just like you did the other day when you put lotion on my back!”

My Mom was surprised that I had done that. She and Audrey had been fetching the cooler when I did. She asked if I had really applied lotion to my Aunt’s back. My mom didn’t make it sound like it was scandalous or naughty – more like she was surprised I’d do something for my Aunt.

“Oh yeah, he did,” My Aunt said it was fantastic. She asked Brunna to confirm if I gave a great shoulder rub.

“He didn’t give me a back rub,” she pouted. Her natural lisp made it sound like she wished that I had.

“Oh, you’ll definitely have to give at least your mother and me a good shoulder rub when you apply lotion to our backs, and when I win, then you’ll have to do it on command!”

“Not for everyone else!” I protested. I was roleplaying my reluctance.

“Who do you think you are setting the table and cooking for? Just me? It would be in my direction, but it’s for everyone else.”

ch-11-auntbikini.jpg

“I haven’t lost, and you’d have to do the same thing!”

“I already wash the clothes, clean up, and do half of the cooking, Jason,” my Aunt shrugged.

“Wait, I’d have to wash clothes?” I laid it on, thinking that I was having doubts.

“I’d be nice and say only for two weeks and not the entire summer. What do you say? Are you a chicken like your mother, or are you willing to make a bet?”

The others waited apprehensively for me to answer.

“I’ll take that bet,” I shook on it even as my Mom was warning me that I would regret this. I assured her that I wouldn’t, and I meant that.

As soon as I made the bet, I did something that worked out in my favor. “Wait, I do not want to have to give backrubs at the water park, though. People will laugh at me if they saw me rubbing my Mom’s shoulders!”

“You already agreed to the bet, Jason! No takebacks,” my Aunt insisted. I had subtly made it obvious that I was reluctant, and I think that took some of the creepiness factor out of it.

My Aunt agreed. We called two Ubers to take us to the water park again. My Aunt pointed out that we should rent a car for the summer, and we could use that to get around in. “We’d still have eight people in one car.”

“We just get a big SUV and slide in,” my Aunt said as she got into the back of the Uber with me. My Mom took the front seat. Hector sat next to me. Audrey and Brunna rode with their dads.

Hector laughed and told me that I had made a huge mistake agreeing to that bet. “My mom will run you ragged.”

“I haven’t lost,” I assured him.

“Honey, there is a reason I didn’t take that bet with your Aunt. You’d better hope there is no one in a more daring bikini at the water park today,” my mother warned me. She looked in the back seat and implored my Aunt to let me out of the bet.

“A bet is a bet; Jason needs to learn not to think he is smarter than his Aunt Gloria!”

“Wait a minute, maybe we should rethink the bet?”

I had no intention of backing out. I even texted my Aunt that I thought this was a clever idea.

She texted, “I thought your Mom would take the bait and accept the bet. It was obvious to me she was not going to go for it. You stepped in and salvaged it, which is in our favor. I had no idea you were so devious. I just hope we find some way for you to lose the bet.”

All the while, she teased me playfully about how she’d have a thousand chores for me to do. “You’ll carry my shower bag to and from the shower and wait for me when I am done to carry it back.”

“Mom! That’s mean,” Hector insisted.

“It will teach your cousin not to mess around with a Brazilian,” she said.

“Hey, when I win, you’ll still show me how to cook Brazilian food?” I offered brightly.

I decided to pretend to be a good sport in case I accidentally won.

“If you really wanted to learn to cook Brazilian food, you should have just asked, Jason. I would have been happy to teach you! But now, I’ll have my own personal chef, and you’ll have to cook it my way!”

My Mom rolled her eyes. “I should have taken the bet when you first ordered it, and then none of this would have happened,” my Mom shrugged.

“You should have,” my Aunt agreed.

“No one wants to see me in a thong,” my Mom assured her.

“This isn’t even a thong. A thong is just a delicate string down the ass crack,” my Aunt explained that her bikini was more of a T-bar because it had a small triangular patch of cloth at the base of the spine. Gloria playfully teased me that we’d probably see one of those at the water park when I lost. She also assured my Mom that my father would love it if she wore a sexy bikini.

“I think Clark would rather look at younger girls,” my Mom openly admitted.

“So what? Jose looks at younger girls all the time. I look at younger girls and guys! There is no harm in looking, Ellen. As long as he is with you!”

My Mom seemed a little skeptical but didn’t argue the point.

When we arrived, my Aunt told me and Hector to carry the cooler into the water park. “You’d better get used to following my instructions,” she teased me playfully.

“Hey, maybe he should learn to carry it by himself,” Hector chuckled as he helped me retrieve it from the trunk of the Uber driver’s car.

“Help your cousin,” Gloria said. “He hasn’t lost, and I do not want you trying to boss him around when I win.”

“Don’t worry, Hector. When I win, I’ll let you borrow your Mom and take her for long walks around the campground.”

Hector laughed so hard he nearly dropped his end of the cooler. “Maybe I could put a leash around her neck!”

“Yeah, a 10-foot lead with a rope, so she can walk way out in front of you?” I visualized my Aunt in a sexy bikini, with a dog tail butt plug sticking out of the back, being walked by her son. I am sure Hector’s imaginary version wasn’t quite so graphic.

“I was going to be nice and not hold you to your bet when you lost, but now I may just loan you to your mother to do extended foot rubs.”

“Oh my god, that would be amazing!” my Mom reacted to the offer instinctively. “Sorry Jason, I am sure that would be torture for you to rub my calloused feet, but I would actually like that.”

“Gross, doesn’t Dad do that?” I wasn’t really acting. I didn’t enjoy rubbing my Aunt’s feet. I had done it because there were other benefits after I did. I was certain I wouldn’t enjoy rubbing my mother’s feet.

My Mom’s silence was enough to indicate that he didn’t.

We stood in line to get in. My father had purchased ‘annual’ passes because they were cheaper for return visits, even though we didn’t plan to be in Bossier for much longer. They also owned several other parks around the area that we might visit.

I kept scanning the line for women that might be wearing a smaller bikini than my Aunt. She had on a skimpy bikini, and she filled it out well, but they certainly made smaller ones.

“Hey, one good thing about this bet,” Hector joked. “We get to look at as many girls as we like, and we can say we are doing it for Science.”

“Hector!” my Mom scolded him before chuckling a little and conceding his point. “Don’t ogle them. If you see a woman wearing something more revealing, just come and find us.”

“Oh no, I want you to sit your little butt in the sand right next to me at our Cabana and wait and watch so that when I win, you can immediately start rubbing our feet while we drink Margaritas!” my Aunt sounded a little ruthless.

“Gloria!” my Mom exclaimed in the same exasperated manner as she just had to Hector. “Let the boys run around the park and have fun!”

“Why? When he loses the bet, he’ll be right there at the Cabana to keep our drinks filled and re-apply suntan lotion.”

“He can’t get us drinks. He’s not old enough to go up the bar.”

“The drinking age in Brazil is 18,” my Aunt scoffed.

“Jason is not even 18,” my Mom reminded her.

“I don’t think it matters in Brazil. If the bartender sees that it is for your parents, they’ll just let you have the drink. You know how it was when we were growing up.”

“Yeah, well, that won’t fly here in the States.”

“I guess we’ll just have to think of another bet to get Jose and Clark to fetch us Margaritas?” my Aunt offered conspiratorially.

“And foot rubs!” my Mom agreed. She genuinely smiled and laughed at my Aunt’s joke. I liked that she was having fun with it.

“And back rubs!” my Aunt added.

“You really don’t have to give me a back rub, by the way,” my Mom turned to me graciously. We were still standing in line to get in. “I know it’s embarrassing to be seen with me, much less doing something like that. You can run around the park. Your Aunt and I are just joking.”

“I am not joking,” my Aunt said but softened a little. “If we don’t see any cute little girls walking around in a string bikini in the first hour, then you can go off with Hector and look all you want on your own.”

“Okay, so ONLY if we see a cute little girl wearing a thong, you win? Because I assumed we’d see at least one fat girl.”

Hector laughed about that and suggested that’s probably what we would see.

“Any girls will count, but I will make you a deal, Jason. It’s obvious you made a mistake making a bet, and now you are having doubts. If you want to call it quits right here before we go in, then I’ll agree to make you my fetch-and-step do-boy for ONE day, and we’ll call off the bet. If you continue, though, it’s for two whole weeks, and I do not want to hear one complaint.”

My Mom’s look implored me to accept my Aunt’s deal. “You are probably better off taking the deal, Jason.”

“I am going to let it ride! I really want to see Hector walk his Mom on a dog leash,” I played it off like it was a joke.

“Ha-ha, well, I wouldn’t crawl around and bark,” My Aunt joked back and winked at me. “Don’t say that I wasn’t fair and didn’t give you plenty of options to back out.”

I was excited. All I had to do was lose the bet. Unfortunately, even though the place was busy, and there was lots of sun-kissed girly flesh at the water park – it was also the bible belt. There wasn’t anyone who had on a risqué’ bikini.

There were tubby moms in one-piece swimsuits, teeny-bopper girls with arm floaties and SpongeBob-themed bikinis, and older women like my Mom in conservative off-the-shelf Walmart one-pieces.

“Sometimes I think you want to LOSE this bet,” my Mom acknowledged.

“Even if I lost, I guess I’d learn how to cook. I wanted to help out in any way around the RV. You and Aunt Gloria do so much for us.”

“Did I ever tell you what a good kid you are, Jason?” my Mom kissed me very quickly.

“Yeah, you are a good boy,” Gloria leaned in and pressed her lips to mine. She let it linger just a split second longer than my mother had. “It’s going to be a pity that I am going to make you stay at the RV to wash clothes while the rest of us go have fun!”

“Now, wait a minute, Gloria!” my Mom intervened. “If Jason wants to foolishly agree to this bet, that’s fine, but he is my son. He can do chores when we are back at the RV, but we aren’t going to exclude him from family fun days like this. That would be too cruel. He isn’t Cinderella.”

“He wants to let Hector walk me around the campground on a dog leash!!”

“I am sure he is only joking about that,” my Mom smiled. I could tell she was visualizing it too. “Be that as it may...”

“Fine, you’ll be everywhere I am. If I decide to go shopping by myself, you’ll be right there to push my shopping cart though.”

My Mom compromised and agreed because she said that it was likely Gloria would be with the rest of the family.

I couldn’t be more excited to lose a bet, although the prospect of winning seemed interesting as well.

“Wait a minute,” I decided to negotiate myself into a slightly worse position. “It’d be like yesterday, where I had to try on clothes you pick out and eat wherever you decide to go?”

“Yep!”

“That’s not fair. I do not have the money for an Uber. I’d make you go with me to video game stores, bookstores, libraries, all the boring stuff I want to do! And you’d have to eat whatever I pick out for you.”

“Jason, don’t dig yourself into a deeper hole. I’ve already seen two ladies who were wearing outfits almost as skimpy as the one your Aunt has on. Just take the deal and do this for one day,” my Mom reasoned.

“Oh no, that deal is off the table. I thought you had fun going with me yesterday?” my Aunt glared at me. I wasn’t sure if she realized that I was just pretending for my Mom and Hector’s benefit. We were almost at the gate.

“All you did was talk about what good kids Hector and Brunna are and look at Toothbrushes and clothes. At least you could take me to a strip club or something,” I decided to signal to my Aunt that I wasn’t really serious.

“Jason!!!” my Mom scolded me.

“The only strip club that you are going to is one where you strip the old paint from the Winnebago and put on a fresh coat.”

“Gloria!!” my Mom scolded her sister.

“Okay, fine, but Jason, if you lose this bet and then feel like being lazy and try to back out, I am going to do you exactly like I do Brunna and spank your butt in front of everyone.”

My dick started to get hard in my tiny swimming trunks. I looked at my Mom.

“She can’t do that, right?”

“I knew it! You are talking a lot of shit about making this bet. Why would you worry about being spanked if you don’t plan to backslide when you lose?” Gloria accused me.

“You can’t spank my son’s ass, Gloria,” my Mom said emphatically. Before Gloria could protest that, my Mom turned to me and said, “Son, I’ve warned you twice that you are going to lose this bet. You made your bed. If you lose and you get lazy, then I’ll spank your butt myself.”

My cock twitched and spasmed a little in my shorts. It was entirely involuntary.

Hector and Gloria giggled.

“I get to spank your butt if you get lazy!” I came across like I was having a lot of doubts about this deal. That was entirely natural. I was questioning why my Mom’s threat turned me on so much.

“I’d probably enjoy a good spanking, but I doubt you could spank your way out of a wet paper bag, Jason,” My Aunt said quite seriously. Hector giggled. My Mom was obviously going to put her foot down about me spanking my Aunt. She didn’t have to do that, though. “I am not lazy. I already clean, cook and do it without complaint. If your Mom wasn’t here, I’d do it all for my family, so I am NOT at all worried about losing this bet. In fact, I’d like to lose because then your Mom doesn’t have to do bupkis for TWO whole weeks. You’ll have a taste of what it’s like to clean up and cook for eight people, so you can appreciate it, and whether I win or lose, she’ll have a short break before doing what she does thanklessly every day for everyone else.”

Well, shit. There was no possible way my Aunt could have sold this idea better to my mother that would have been better than that.

“Thank you, Gloria.”

“You are welcome, Ellen.”

With that, we showed our passes and entered the theme park. My Mom and Gloria were often at odds during the trip. They got along well as sisters, but they also disagreed on a lot of things. My Mom had moved away from Brazil decades earlier, and she had developed her own stubborn ways of doing things, and Gloria had her own unique way of looking at things.

Whether my Aunt meant what she said or not, it certainly went a long way toward finding some common ground for them. We got lucky and found a perfect cabana. A family was picking up the trash around it and getting ready to leave when we arrived.

It was a perfect spot right next to a patch of white sugar sand that had been placed there for people to enjoy walking in and making sand castles. It had a great view of two of the large pools and one of the rides. There was a shaded tiki hut with a table and four chairs, and some lounge chairs nearby. They had even left behind some unused suntan lotion.

“Lucky day,” my Mom was excited to have the perfect base camp. She texted my father and Audrey to let him know our location so that they could find us.

“Okay, hang out with us for an hour, and we’ll see who wins,” My Aunt texted Brunna to let her know where the camp was in case she was wandering around by herself. “I hope she put on sunscreen. Okay, do me like yesterday, please.”

My Aunt laid down flat on a lounge chair, untied the back of her swimsuit top, and waited for me. It was awkward because Hector and my Mom observed.

“Aunt Gloria, do I have to? Everyone is watching,” I said.

“It’s okay, Gloria. I’ll do it for you,” my Mom offered politely.

“If you are embarrassed now being seen with me, Jason, just wait until you lose the bet. I’ll make you lotion my front!”

It was a scandalous comment, and my Mom didn’t say anything. I decided to fill the silence by acquiescing but acting reluctant. “I shouldn’t have done such a good job yesterday.”

“You did a great job. I’ll teach you to try your hardest whenever you do anything over the next two weeks,” my Aunt promised. I straddled her back and squirted white lotion all over her upper and middle back.

“Jason, get off of your Aunt and warm the lotion up in your hands first,” my Mom seemed aghast.

“Actually, the pressure on my back feels great!” Gloria luxuriated and said she didn’t mind the lotion at all. “Just do it like Yesterday, please.”

Hector offered to lotion up my mother’s back. She stood while Hector warmed up the lotion. “Just lay down, Ellen. It’s so much better.”

“I am not untying my top,” my Mom laid down face first on the nearest empty lounge chair.

“Suit yourself, but not only do you get tan lines, but sometimes the strap moves around a little and you get an uneven burn. Don’t worry. I know this isn’t Brazil. I am not going to lay out topless.”

“Hey, when you lose, can I make you lay out topless?” I grinned facetiously as I rubbed my Aunt’s back.

“NO!” she and my Mom both responded that way. I was surprised. I thought my Aunt was going to say yes because she was so adventurous. She moved her head to the side and winked at me. Then she made a kissy face and mouthed the words “in private, just for you.”

“Oh wow, this actually does feel good,” my Mom thanked Hector for getting on her back to apply lotion. It was fairly tame and not sexual at all. My nuts were resting on my Aunt’s back through my swimsuit, but that was only turning me on, and nobody nearby really thought much of what we were doing.

“I am sorry I am such a prude, Gloria. I remember how things were on the beaches in Brazil,” she said.

“You used to run around naked on Tambaba Beach!”

My Mom blushed. I found myself getting hard being so close to my Aunt’s backside. “Don’t tell everyone that,” my Mom warned before adding, “I was really little back then. Brunna and you have a lot more going on top than we did back then.”

“There was nothing sexual about going topless. It was freeing, and boobs are not a big deal. Nursing women flop them out to feed babies, and it is fun to run down the beach with everything hanging out.”

“That’s the problem. Things used to stick straight out, and now a lot more things hang down and droop,” my mother joked.

“If people do not like me the way that I am, they can fuck right off,” my Aunt Gloria decided.

“Gloria!” my Mom chuckled sweetly. “I have missed you so much. You were always like this, even when we were little.”

“We have both grown up, had kids of our own, and changed,” my Aunt admitted and then said she’d love to sunbathe topless if it was permitted here, but it wasn’t.

“Hey, you totally should flip over and let it all hang out, Aunt Gloria!”

“Don’t be a naughty boy, Jason. Remember your Mom said that I could spank your butt after you lose if you give me a hard time.”

“I did not say that,” my Mom clarified.

“No, you said you would take his shorts down and spank his narrow behind if he gave me a hard time,” my Aunt reminded her jokingly.

“Well, I’d have to think about that,” my Mom was clearly having second thoughts on whether she was serious or not.

“Hey, I have and would take Hector and Brunna’s bottoms down at a water park bigger than this to spank them if they acted foolish!” my Aunt bragged.

Hector blushed and said he was very little the last time that was necessary.

“See! It worked. At least with you. Brunna still needs convincing that I am the boss, and she is the daughter,” my Aunt said.

At that point, Audrey and Brunna walked up. They obviously overheard that last bit.

“I am behaving myself, Mom,” Brunna assured her mother. She put her finger in her mouth and used a little baby talk.

“I know you are, sweet girl. I am just joking around. Did you happen to see anyone wearing a bikini smaller than this one?”

“I wasn’t really looking,” she admitted.

“You wouldn’t be hoping your mother loses this bet, would you?”

“No, no,” Brunna chuckled as if she secretly was.

“Uh-huh,” Gloria expressed doubt and asked them if they had put on lotion. They both said that they had.

“Yeah, I know how you put on lotion. You miss your entire back, legs, and butt, and just protect your chest. When Jason finishes with me, I’ll apply it properly.”

“No, we can do it, Mom,” Brunna offered.

“Hey, I thought Jason was going to do everyone?” my sister mused.

“Sorry, no can do,” my Aunt said as if she was keeping me all to herself. “He’s barely loosened up my shoulders. You’ll just have to make do with Brunna.”

They were clearly joking back and forth. It was actually kind of sexy to watch my cousin and my sister lotion each other’s bodies. I didn’t realize how intimate the act of putting lotion on someone else’s warm skin out in public truly was until I did it for the first time.

“Now, when your brother loses the bet, I may loan him to you,” she teased me by suggesting I’d have to obey Audrey. My dick shifted, and I got a little hard at the thought that it might be more than another midnight confession.

“No way,” I squirted more lotion on my Aunt’s lower back.

“Hey, you offered to let Hector walk me on a dog leash around the campground,” My Aunt said fair was fair.

“A what?” my sister made a sour lemony face.

“I was just kidding,” I explained.

“He says that now that he knows he is going to lose. He wasn’t teasing in the car. I offered to let him take one day doing my bidding as my minion and let him out of the bet, but he refused.”

“You are an idiot, Jason,” my sister warned. “I’ve seen at least three girls here who are wearing next to nothing.”

“You did?” my Aunt got excited. “Where are they?”

“Hey, unless WE see them, technically, it doesn’t count, right?”

My Aunt pushed me off of her back and stood up. I wasn’t sure if she intended to flash her tits to excite me or if she genuinely forgot she had untied her top. However, the top remained on the lounge chair, and she let at least a hundred people nearby get a momentary peek at her exquisite knockers.

The funny thing was that nobody totally freaked out. The manager didn’t come storming over and kick us out. Nobody got the pitchforks and drove us out for being sexually deviant. A few pervy guys stared and grinned, and a few jealous women narrowed their eyes and looked at her with scorn.

“Ooopsie-Doopsie,” my Aunt playfully covered her boobs and re-tied her top. She told me to finish her legs so that she could go walking around the park and look for these other women.

“Maybe I should take the one-day-only deal,” I pretended to have second thoughts and backpedal for the benefit of the others. They laughed at me for suddenly realizing I should not have made the bet.

“Way too late, the generous offer was made, and I think you told me that there was no way you could be wrong?”

“I never said that!” I laughed. It did sound like something I might say, though. “Okay, but if I lose, no dog leash. That was just a joke, right?”

“I don’t know. You were laughing pretty hard when I lost my top. I think it might be fun to embarrass you.”

“No dog leashes,” my Mom intervened.

“Spoilsport,” Gloria responded.

“That would be funny!” Brunna and Audrey both agreed. I found my dick getting impossibly hard as I faced my Aunt’s rump and lotioned her legs. I felt put upon not to rub her butt because I didn’t want to seem like a pervert. There was no way I could stand up right now and hide my erection even if I wanted to stand.

“Do you mind getting my legs too, Hector?”

Hector was more than happy to oblige my mother. He turned around like I was and faced my Mom’s feet while sitting on her back. He had strong arms and applied the lotion in a firm but completely non-sexual manner to her thighs and calves. “That feels great, thank you.”

“I am still confident that I am not wrong. This is the bible belt. Bikinis like the one Brunna wears probably aren’t even sold around these parts,” I doubled down on my bet. I couldn’t wait to lose.

“This is actually MY bikini now,” my Aunt reached behind her body and ran her finger down the material of her bikini bottom to pull it out of her crack the way Brunna sometimes did. When she lifted it, I saw the base of her butt plug tucked between her ample butt crack.

I got fully erect, and my Aunt felt the tip of my dick press into her back.

“Actually, we saw tons of thongs and string bikinis at the flea market,” my Mom admitted.

“I saw several in the gift shop,” Brunna added. “Can I have one, Mom?”

“I KNEW you’d want another bikini like this one. You have a perfectly good bikini on now, and you should have thought about that before your Aunt spent good money on that one for you.”

“I could use a Daquiri,” my Mom suddenly got flustered. I didn’t think about her reasons, but in retrospect, she may have been getting a little turned on. It was obvious that my Aunt was getting wet and excited.

“Do you want one, Gloria?” my Mom thanked Hector, and he got off of her.

“I could use a delicious cocktail,” Gloria’s choice of the word ‘cock-tail’ was subtle, and I thought it may be a little innuendo.

“Two double Strawberry Daquiri’s coming up,” she said.

“What is in a Strawberry Daiquiri?” Gloria asked before my Mom could put on her bikini cover-up. It was a simple fish net style robe that she wore over her bikini.

‘I don’t know. It’s probably a pre-mix of Strawberry, Lemon juice, ice, salt, and rum.”

“Okay, why don’t you ask them to hold the Strawberry and Lemon Juice.”

“That would just be ice, salt, and rum?” my Mom scrunched her nose in confusion.

“Okay, hold the ice and salt,” my Aunt joked playfully.

My Mom knew that my Aunt was asking for a stiff drink and went off to get it.

“Get my butt as well, Jason!”

Audrey looked over at me with shock on her face. However, Hector and Brunna were not surprised at all. This was nothing new to them.

“Stop acting weird about it, Audrey. The butt gets sun too, and you don’t want yours to get red!”

I squirted a huge gob of white lotion all over my Aunt’s ass crack and began to knead her ass cheeks like bread dough.

“Yeah, I don’t think you should be touching Aunt Gloria’s butt,” Audrey warned. I got nervous, and my cock shrunk a little. I was worried she’d tell Mom. This was my chance to play with my Aunt’s ass, and I was so turned on that I did not want to stop. I was casually looking down into her crack and using my hands to rub lotion on the sides of her butt so that I could open the crack and see her butt pluck under the thin strip of cloth.

“Would you rather do it? Because I can’t reach,” my Aunt Gloria stood up for me. “Don’t tell me you girls did your backs and legs and not each other’s butts?”

“Sorry, Mom,” Brunna squirted some lotion in her hand and tried to rub her own ass.

“Don’t worry about it, Brunna,” Hector teased his sister. “There is probably not enough lotion in the bottle to cover your entire ass.”

Brunna chuckled playfully. He offered to apply it to his sister’s bottom while she stood there. They thought nothing of it. Audrey felt a little left out. “Do me next?” she asked Hector. He was more than happy to oblige.

My Mom got back with the drinks before we finished. I had slathered and coated my Aunt’s ass very well, but I was still playing. It was strangely arousing to get away with doing this in public. I desperately wanted to play the bongos on her bubble butt by slapping my Aunt’s ass with my hands.

Hector was just finishing up coating his sister’s ass and had started on Audrey.

“Oh ... uh, okay,” my Mom seemed shocked.

“What? it’s not a big deal, Mom. I do not want to burn my butt.”

“It’s no big deal; I just wasn’t sure. Are you done with me, Hector?”

“No, I can finish. Just give me a minute,” Hector said.

“I think you are done,” my Aunt decided I had finished my assignment and thanked me. She told me to lay down, and she’d reciprocate.

I quickly hopped off my Aunt’s back, and before my hard pecker could flop out of my swimming trunks, I laid on my belly and tried to think less perverted thoughts.
EddieDavidson

chapter 12

Post by EddieDavidson »

The warm Louisiana sun beat down on my back as my Aunt straddled my lower back. I could feel the wetness of her labia as she stretched her body over me.

Brunna seemed oblivious to what was happening between me and her mom. She absent-mindedly sang, “Cuz I am all about that bass, all about that bass, no treble.”

The song was obviously still stuck in her head. That was funny because the catchy pop tune was stuck in mine too.

“I am bringing booty baaaaaaack,” my Aunt joined in. “Go ahead and tell them skinny bitches that! No, I’m just playing. I know y’all think you’re fat. But I’m here to tell you, Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top!” Gloria bounced lightly on my back and tapped her ass like it was sizzling.

“Hey, when I win, can I order you to sing any song I want?” I laughed.

My Aunt smacked my butt playfully. The others didn’t interject. Instead, we all sang along to the tune.

“Because you know I’m all about that bass, ‘Bout that bass, no treble, (Said) I’m all about that bass, ‘bout that bass, no treble!”

My mom and Aunt sucked down their frozen daiquiris through straws and bopped their heads to imaginary beats of music in their heads.

“Hey, I thought I ordered this daiquiri without the daiquiri?” Gloria teased my mom.

“I may have to try one of those,” my mom laid back down on the lounge chair she had been on and surprised me. She untied her bikini top. It was a small act, but probably significant for her.

“Jason, you can’t order me drinks here, but when I win the bet, I’ll teach you to make a proper Brazilian Mojito on the RV and can make me those.”

My mom didn’t argue that one. “Mojitos are actually pretty good,” she admitted. “You know what I love, though? A Hurricane!”

“Rock you like a Hurricane,” my Aunt sang the hook to an old Scorpion song, took another long sip of her rum, and bounced a little on my back while rubbing lotion into my back. “I hope you appreciate this back rub, Jason. I do not even give one this good to Jose.”

Just the mention of my Uncle’s name made me feel awkwardly possessive of my Aunt. I have to admit that I was feeling a strange sense of jealousy towards him. He got to have sex with her, lay with her, openly be affectionate towards her anytime he wanted.

“Where are the men, anyway?” my mom asked of my father and uncle while sipping her drink.

“Don’t know, don’t care,” my Aunt joked. She turned around on my back and faced my bottom. She gave me a playful pinch and said I had a cute bootie. That was flattering. I think if mom hadn’t been drinking, she may have said that was inappropriate.

My mom wasn’t getting schnockered, but she definitely lightens up when she drinks. I’ve never seen her actually drunk before.

“Well, it looks like my wife lost the contest,” Jose showed up with my father. They were both holding cocktails that they had been nursing. He surmised from the fact that my Aunt was rubbing lotion on my butt and legs that she must have lost our bet.

Despite the fact that my swimming suit was small, not many of my buttocks were actually exposed. They may have been the smallest pair of trunks she could find for a guy. They were infinitely baggy compared to the most conservative bottoms a woman could wear to the swimming park.

“You wish,” my Aunt joked as she took another sip of her drink.

“No, I know you work hard. If someone wins, it should be you. You deserve a break,” he said as he sipped his drink.

“You could always give me a break and do the cooking and cleaning,” she offered playfully.

“Let’s not get crazy,” Jose joked. It was pretty funny.

“Did you happen to see any pretty girls walking around with itty bitty bikinis?” she asked them.

“Girls? There are girls here?” Jose and my father acted like they did not see anyone but their wives. “I hadn’t noticed. I think we passed some on the way on.”

“Okay, okay,” My Aunt acknowledged that was funny and reiterated that she saw no problem in looking. “Everybody looks. It’s not that big of a deal.”

When my Aunt was finally done applying suntan lotion to me, she moved on to Jose, and my mother finished with my father. She doted over him and made sure he had plenty all over his body.

Everyone was pretty much well lotioned up now, except for my father. It seemed like we were all getting ready to split up and go off in our own separate directions for a while.

“I am going to go find a girl that came here in a string bikini,” I announced.

The Dad from a redneck family at the cabana next to me overheard. He liked how raunchy that sounded. He lifted his Miller Lite and saluted me. His trashy, bleach-blonde wife smacked his arm playfully.

“No, you are going to sit your ass down in the sand and wait with me. We need to see this together, and I am not moving from this spot. After I finish another cocktail, we can start walking around together. Once you concede that you lost, you can start waiting on me hand and foot, like the Queen that I am.”

“Son, you seem eager to lose this game. Why would you want to go looking around for a girl in a string bikini?” my father asked.

I had forgotten that I was supposed to be on the side of morality and that nobody would dare bare more flesh than they absolutely had to at the water park.

“I just want to prove to my Aunt that I am correct,” I said. “You’ll be ready to report to me when we have walked this entire park and saw nothing but normal bathing suits.”

“Oh yes, Master,” Gloria’s tone was sarcastic, but when she called me Master, my dick perked up. I think my mom and Dad both noticed the growing bulge.

“That suit is probably a little tight on you, son,” my Dad offered politely. I adjusted myself. “Aunt Gloria bought it for me,” I shrugged.

“You will wear whatever I tell you when you lose the bet,” she was clearly goading me and being a little facetious.

“Get ready to go outside and sunbathe topless, then,” I warned.

We had all been laughing, joking and singing. However, when I said that, I kind of went too far and put my foot in my mouth.

“AH-HAH-HAH-HAH!” Gloria’s laughter at the outrageousness of my statement helped soften my threat and turn it into a bit of a joke. “First of all, I am not a puppet on a string. I am your Aunt. If I decide to lay out topless, it’s because that’s what I want to do. The two weeks as a servant is just that – not a sex slave.”

“I thought you said laying out topless was not about sex,” my mom countered.

“You know what I mean, Ellen. It is when a perverted teenage boy tells you to show him your tits.”

My Aunt assured me that when I lost, it would be a learning experience, and she had no intention of seeing me naked. “You’ll wear what I want you to wear, how I want you to wear it. You won’t wear the same thing for days at a time. You’ll shampoo and comb your hair, blow dry it, wear deodorant, and take pride in your appearance.”

Those drinks were a little on the strong side. I could smell the rum on my Aunt’s breath. She wasn’t toasted drunk, but she was a little more boisterous than she had been before she had the drink.

“Then it’s only fair that you wear what I want and do the same things for me,” I countered.

“If you want me to wear this bikini every day, that’s fine, and trust me, I’d love to lay out topless, but I do not want to offend your mother or get us kicked out of the campground.”

“It’s not that you would offend me, Gloria. I just ... I mean, I understand you discipline Brunna bare bottom sometimes. It’s been fine.”

I was shocked that my mother conceded that to her sister. I think Gloria was as well.

“Then fine. If you tell me to take off my top on the RV, I will, but I am only saying that because I am confident that we’ll see someone wearing a string bikini.”

“It’s the deep south. If I am wrong about it, I’ll wear this swimsuit around the RV for the next two weeks.”

“No, you will wear what I TELL you to wear. If I want you in undies and a tank top or a nice polo shirt, khakis, and loafers, that is what you will wear. Let me get one more drink, and we’ll walk around and settle this.”

“Mom, I am going to go on the water slides. Is that cool?” Audrey said. She took Hector and Brunna with her after my mom shrugged. I waited with my Aunt.

Jose and my father went to get drinks for the four of them.

“This is a fun game, but it is a little like Monopoly,” my mom observed. “No matter who wins Monopoly – everyone gets pissed off at each other. Why don’t we say you went looking and didn’t find anyone and call it a draw?”

“Then that would mean that I won,” I told my mother.

“Yeah, that’s what it would mean,” my Aunt agreed.

“Okay, fine. I just don’t want you to be angry with us for letting you agree to this, Jason. I like when you volunteer to help, but your Aunt is definitely going to hold you to the letter of the agreement.”

“We used to make all sorts of bets when we were kids. Did I ever let you out of one?” my Aunt said.

“Nope, a bet is a bet,” my mom agreed. “I just don’t want either of you getting angry at one another. I am okay with the bet because I think it’s a learning experience for Jason, but I also don’t want it ruining the vacation for anyone.”

We assured her that it wouldn’t.

My mom and Aunt had another cocktail. They sang a song called “Brown Eye Girl” that I had never heard. It was catchy, and either they didn’t know all the words, or it had a lot of lyrics that were just “Sha-la-la-la.”

The adults in the redneck family next to us joined in on that song.

My mom excused herself, and my Aunt and I walked off together.

“You’ve done exceedingly well today, my pet. A+,” she patted my head once we were out of sight of the cabana. “I really didn’t foresee any of this.”

It was clear from my Aunt’s tone that she wasn’t even the least bit tipsy. She either sobered up quickly, or she had been pretending to be a little drunk.

“I thought whether I win or lose, I would still get to spend time with you, and I could order you to be alone with me when the rest of the family goes off to do something,” I said.

“Hah-ha, no, you wanted to own me and command me. That’s what you told me last night,” My Aunt reminded me. “I just wanted to see if your mother would loosen up a little and wear something a little risqué’ to the pool. She and your father haven’t really been intimate lately. That’s between you and me,” she shared. “I didn’t think the bet would work, and I really didn’t care if Audrey or Brunna played along or not. I assume Audrey wants to express herself and may be worried about your mom’s opinion. She could always have refused my initial bet.”

I nodded my understanding.

“When you jumped in and said you wanted to bet with me, I thought there was no way our mom was going to go for it. You really sold it. There have been at least a dozen times I wasn’t sure if you were pretending to be a know-it-all prick that thinks he is going to win or if you really are.”

I said that I was a bit of a both.

“This summer, I am going to teach you to be a man. I do not want to make you lose a bet to me. I want you to want to serve me. I want to earn your loyalty,” she touched my bare chest casually. My Aunt’s touch sent shivers through me.

“It’s just that losing the bet will legitimize that. You can tell me what to do in front of everyone.”

“And this is what you want?”

I wasn’t sure why Gloria was asking that question now. Everything I had done that afternoon was building towards it.

“I didn’t know that I did until Yesterday,” I assured her.

“We are in the honeymoon stage. You are pussy crazy. You had a taste of me, and you want more. In two weeks, you may think I am a crazy bitch and not want to be my pet.”

I knew she wouldn’t believe me if I told her that I was certain this was what I wanted to do with her. “This place is fun, but there is literally nowhere that I can take you and suck you off,” she grew frustrated.

“What about if we get in the water slide together, and you blow me on the way down?”

“I want to go down on you and enjoy your cock, not get a little sniff of your wet balls,” she said. “Let’s go back and tell everyone that we found a hot little chica walking around with a string between her ass crack and you lost the game,” My Aunt said.

“You don’t want to actually find someone in a skimpy bikini?”

“Why would I care? There probably is one. You do want to lose, don’t you, Pet?”

“Would it be a midnight confession if I admitted that I want to order you to be topless as soon as we get home?”

My Aunt blushed and became flattered. “Your mom is a little tipsy. She’s a lightweight. She would agree to that now, but she’d probably call it off if you went power mad as soon as we got home. I did like the idea of walking me like a dog. You are very imaginative, Jason.”

“You liked that?”

“I do not want Hector to walk me like a puppy through the campground, but I thought it was a sexy idea,” she admitted. We continued walking toward the big water slide on the far side of the water park.

“You could lose today, and then in two weeks, you ask me to a double or nothing bet and exact your revenge,” I suggested.

“It’s tempting. I am sure you think it would be fun to be the boss. There is responsibility involved. You need to learn to serve first before you can lead. You think it’s all fun and games, and some of it would be – but I really want to lead and mentor you, Jason. Tell you what, when you are ready to do this for the entire summer, you can ask me for a double or nothing bet. We can extend this arrangement openly, or we can go back to keeping it private. I’d like to own you all summer, but I also want it to be your choice and not because you lost a bet.”

“The bet is just a façade,” I explained.

“Yeah, but even if you change your mind, now I’ve got you. I am seriously going to take advantage of the situation and dominate you for two weeks after you lose. Can we go back and tell your parents that we found somebody?”

Just as my Aunt asked the question, we heard a familiar voice. It was the Hooter’s waitress named Lexi. I would recognize her drawn-out southern accent anywhere.

12-lexit.jpg

She was scratching her ass and bitching about the long line like a spoiled brat. There was a tall man with her. He had a beard. He had to be over six foot eight, and she was probably just under five feet tall.

Her blonde hair was wet. Lexi had pretty blue eyes and sort of a piggy, upturned nose. She looked a little chubbier than I remembered, but that was because she was wearing a Wicked Weasel-style blue bikini that was just a smidge smaller than the one my Aunt wore.

I was overjoyed to see her. “That’s the girl who promised you sex for money?”

“I never told you that,” I said as we walked closer to confirm that the suit really was smaller than the one my Aunt was wearing.

“You didn’t have to. It was pretty obvious. You were waiting outside for her at the dumpster. Did you tip her a hundred dollars? You aren’t stupid, and that was no accident. She intercepted us at the door and graciously gave almost all of it back before her management could hear about this. Your mom and I aren’t stupid.”

“Mom knows?”

“Probably,” Gloria shrugged. “Don’t be angry. I felt bad for you. I thought maybe I could teach you how to be a man and educate you so that you don’t waste your time on bimbos and airheads.”

Lexi was being snotty about how long the line was. She didn’t want to waste her time standing in line. Her giant of a boyfriend stood passively and listened to her complain. The Hooter’s girl reached for the blue string in the crack of her, slid her finger down her ass, and picked it out of her big butt crack.

12-fart.jpg

If the stuck up waitress hadn’t pulled that string out and up her crack to adjust it, it might have appeared that Lexi was completely bottomless and just wearing a blue belt around her waist in the front. She was just a couple delicate blue strings away from total nudity. I had never been so excited to LOSE a bet in my life.

The top she had on covered more of her boobs than the one my Aunt wore. Gloria’s top only covered her nipples and just barely. However, Lexi’s bottoms were pulled down so that the top of her pussy slit was almost visible, and she had nothing but a string between her ass crack. Material wise- Gloria won the bet.

Lexi glared at me when I approached. She obviously recognized me from when she ripped me off at Hooters.

“Are you here with your mommy?” Lexi patronized me and flashed her charming country smile, while looking down her nose at me.

“This is my Aunt,” I introduced her and didn’t let Lexi’s fake charm and left-handed jabs at me affect me.

“Well, run along; you are dismissed!” she giggled when she saw that I wasn’t taking the bait.

I had my phone with me because it was waterproof. I snapped a couple of quick pictures of her and walked away. I heard her call me a perv and say I should have to pay for the privilege of taking the pictures.

“What a pig!” my Aunt said. “You could do much better.”

“I already have,” I smiled and implied I had upgraded to my Aunt.

“That’s very sweet, but you belong to me. When you show these to your mom, It’s on. I hope you understand that I won’t stop. Even when we are alone like this. I don’t want to be mean to you, but I desire your obedience, and that means you will respect me.”

“Yes, my Queen,” I responded politely.

“Not like that, not around people. I do not want you to practice that because you may accidentally say it around the others. What I am saying is that this is not a joke we are playing anymore. You may have intentionally lost this bet. We’ve both been role-playing around your parents to make it seem like we both want to win. The play-acting stops after we get back to the Cabana. When I tell you to do something, I want you to snap to it. It’s not something you are doing just to trick them.”

I didn’t fully understand what she meant, but I thought I did.

“I get it. You want it to feel real,” I said.

“No, I am saying that it will be REAL. The way it’s supposed to be. I am in charge. The only difference is I can give you an order in front of your parents, and they won’t freak out. I am going to ask again – is that what you want CONTINUOUSLY for the next two weeks?”

It was unfair to ask me because I had never done anything like this and couldn’t be sure. I told my Aunt that I think so based on everything.

“We’ll see,” she told me to carry her cell phone and walk to the left and off to the side of her. “This is how I want you to walk with me from now on unless I want to see your cute ass jiggle.”

It was awkward because we weren’t exactly walking together any longer. I was walking off to the side like a servant following behind.

When we returned to the Cabana, my mom was lying face down on the lounge chair. My father and Jose were off to the side at the table, drinking tropical drinks. Hector, Brunna, and my sister were off doing their own thing.

“We have a wiener,” my Aunt held up my phone triumphantly and waved it around to indicate that we had proof there was someone in a skimpier costume.

“I think you already had a winner,” my Dad said.

My mom tied the strings to her bikini top. She had been sunning herself without tan lines. That wasn’t the only unusual thing she was doing. She had completely changed her bikinis. “I picked it up in the gift shop,” my mom said as she stood up and showed it off.

Hot -damn, my mom was incredibly sexy in this super tiny bikini. It was basically a slingshot style bottom and even smaller up top, with part of my mother’s areola on display.

“Sorry, Jason, I did not want you to win,” she admitted. “I went and changed. Don’t be mad. I just couldn’t see you bossing around my sister.”

“Oh my gosh, thank you, but you didn’t have to do that! We have the proof right here! You’ll never believe it. That Hooter’s waitress from the mall! Why don’t you see if you can take it back?”

“This is the kind of bikini that once you wear it, I do not think they do take-backs. It’s kind of like wearing a pair of panties,” my mom snickered. “Do I look ridiculous?”

“You look marvelous!” my Aunt replied.

“I feel naked. Am I hanging out?”

My mom had some pubic hair on either side of the bottoms sticking out. It was obvious she had tucked it into the tiny little “v” point of the material in the front.

“A little,” I teased.

“This was silly. You look totally natural in yours, but this one is basically illegal. I am totally exposed,” my mom looked nervous.

“Don’t be absurd. They won’t sell it on the store shelves in the gift shop if you can’t wear it here.”

My mom did get more than a few glances. Most pretty women did, but it was a new sensation for my mom.

My Aunt ordered me to sit on my butt in the sand and wait until needed.

“Jason, how does it feel to be outsmarted by your Aunt?” he asked.

“Good,” I said.

My Aunt enjoyed some drinks with her husband and my parents while I brought them a few things. However, I really didn’t have to do much. It wasn’t until Audrey and Brunna returned that things got interesting.

“What the heck, mom?” Audrey called my mom out for a double standard.

My mother explained her rationale, and Audrey was supportive. “Very sneaky! Well, big bro! I guess you have a lot of work in front of you. I take extra starch in my laundry. Just kidding. I do not know how to do laundry,” Audrey said. She asked her mom if she could have a bikini like hers.

“Me too!” Brunna added excitedly.

“I do not know if they make them in your size, but we can look. This one is kind of uncomfortable. The material keeps riding up my crack,” my mom observed.

“That’s because it only COVERS your crack,” my Dad joked. “I love it, by the way! Thank you for wearing it,” he raised his glass.

My mom took Audrey to the gift store. My Aunt had me accompany them. I walked quietly off to the side in a subdued manner.

“You are permitted to speak casually, but don’t talk over us when we talk,” my Aunt said. I did not know that I did that, but no one protested the order. My sister even giggled.

I passively stood and listened to them talk, observed as they examined the remaining bikinis. When my mom walked around in the store, I could see her entire ass except for her butthole. It had to be extremely humiliating for her. I was not sure why she’d have gone to that length to ensure that I lost.

I also noticed that the base of Aunt’s tiny butt plug would occasionally be visible between her cheeks. The strip of cloth between her crack covered most of it. I followed her around the store, checking out her butt as discreetly as I could.