Young Boy Stripped By Bullies

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
CarolineT

Young Boy Stripped By Bullies

Post by CarolineT »

I was a 14 year old girl when this happened and I’ll never forget it. It was late after class, with nobody else around, and some older boys were bullying a young 11 or 12 year old boy from the grammar school across the street in our school yard at the junior high. A few of us girls, I still remember there were 4 of us girls, were leaving the school but stopped to see the commotion.

The older boys were taking off the little boy’s clothes and he was struggling and pleading for the older boys to let him go. One of the older boys called us girls over to watch him getting stripped and I guess the other girls, like me, got curious to see the boy’s clothes removed. I guess the older boys wanted the girls to watch just to embarrass the boy. He was really embarrassed because his face was blushing quite reddish.

It was kind of exciting to see the young boy struggling and whimpering as they took off his clothes. He was desperately struggling trying to resist the older boys from undressing him in public and his struggling made it seem erotic somehow.

They got his shirt off and lifted him by the ankles to get off his shoes and socks. I still remember the boy looking over at us girls with this look of desperation when an older boy started unbuckling his pants as the other boys held him. He was really a very cute boy, blonde and really sweet looking. I got really aroused just watching him struggling and helpless while the other boys forcibly undressed him in front of us girls because we expected to see the boy completely nude in a few moments. But his helpless struggling was also quite a turn on. He was going to be nude in a moment in public and he was helpless to prevent his clothes coming off.

He had small white briefs when his pants got pulled off, then one of the boys hollered out “take off his underwear” and the little boy almost cried when they started tugging off his briefs. I still remember that I got really nervous like with “butterflies” in my tummy after they got his pants off and I knew his underwear was the only thing left and especially when that boy hollered about taking off his underwear. The little boy’s eyes were wide as he struggled and he looked around frantically like he was desperate now that his underwear was about to come off in front of us girls.

The other girl’s also reacted and we looked at each other when we heard that one boy call out for his underwear to come off. I knew I was going to see his boy sex and I felt this really nervous anticipation about what I was going to see. I guess my imagination just before his underwear came off was getting the better of me making me nervous anticipating the moment his underwear got removed.

I couldn’t help staring at his little penis when his underwear got pulled down and then off completely. He was completely hairless and his small penis bobbed about and became almost erect as he struggled with the older boys laughing and us girls giggling. I was so aroused looking at the struggling nude boy. His little penis was flopping about and I could see his pink testicle scrotum between his legs.

I guess the other girls were pretty aroused also but I was for sure. One of the older boys gathered up his clothes and refused to let the boy have them back. Then they let the little boy go. He tried covering himself with his hands and avoided looking at us girls. I remember he started making his way home completely nude. I still remember that day many years later and I get horny every time especially remembering his underwear coming off and seeing his penis suddenly exposed and his hairless pubic area. He had a bit of a tan because his buttock cheeks were creamy white.

I’ll never forget my horny, nervous feelings and the sight of the cute nude boy all embarrassed and shy without any clothes as we ogled his nudity. When I remember that day I also think about how the boy must’ve felt running home all nude and embarrassed maybe trying to hide and people looking at him.

Those older boys were so cruel but we were just kids at the time and I guess some of us didn’t think about that at the time. It was just so tempting to watch the boy being stripped of his clothes that no one spoke up to stop the little boy getting stripped nude. We were excited that his clothes were coming off and we wanted to see him nude rather than try to stop the older bullies from undressing him in front of us girls. Kids can be pretty cruel sometimes.
LoveSexy

Re: Young Boy Stripped By Bullies

Post by LoveSexy »

I was wondering, when you saw the boy’s clothes come off and were anticipating to see his penis, did it remind you of the moment your aunt stripped you naked in front of your two cousins and your uncle? (for those interested, your post can be read here : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2736 )
Thank you for sharing that story!
What the world needs now is nude embarrassed females
It's the only thing that there's just too little of :)
CarolineT

Post by CarolineT »

Absolutely! That experience of being forcibly stripped nude in public when my aunt took off my bathing suit has often been a part of my sexual thoughts and fantasies. I couldn’t help remember my own feelings of embarrassment and humiliation when I saw that young boy’s clothes coming off. The boy’s desperate struggles trying to prevent the other boys from taking off his clothes really showed how embarrassed he felt and it brought a lot of my own feelings back. When I was stripped nude by my aunt it was different because I wasn’t struggling. It happened quickly and I guess I was also a bit afraid of my aunt so I was submissive and stood there feeling embarrassed once my bathing suit came off.

But I’ll never forget that cute boy’s struggling as they took off his underwear. I felt these erotic butterfly feelings in my tummy when I heard one of the boys hollering about taking off his underwear and I knew we would see him nude. One of the girls gasped out loud as they pulled off his underwear and completely exposed him nude.
LoveSexy

Post by LoveSexy »

I guess you were very lucky to see a boy go through the same kind of experience you had a few years before. Did it console you for having been stripped butt naked in front of your uncle and cousins, or were you still wanting to see them being stripped in front of you like you had been? If so, who would have been your first and second choices, and why? (Eric, Mike, or Linda?..).
Thank you Carol,
CarolineT

Post by CarolineT »

I don’t think I ever saw it as a “consolation” in the incident of watching that boy being stripped. I just enjoyed the scene for what it was, a young boy forcibly undressed until he was nude in front of us girls. I just saw my own experience as a separate incident that had happened to me.

I might have seen it as a consolation to see Mikey getting stripped. He was a cute boy cousin and he was so blatant about staring at my nude body when my bathing suit was pulled off.
LoveSexy

Post by LoveSexy »

Thank you for your clarification.
How far were you girls when all this started? When it was clear that they were going to completely undress the boy, did you get closer to him to get a better view / angle?
The bullies were probably stripping that boy to get your attention (I guess they were successful 😊 )
You said “I was so aroused looking at the struggling nude boy” and you also wrote “his small penis bobbed about and became almost erect as he struggled”. Do you remember if you were aroused enough to the point you wet your panties during those moments? And did you talk about this event and share your feelings with the 3 other girls who were present with you?
Thank you,
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

While feeling sorry for the boy, I can see how this would have been an extremely exciting event for you to watch - especially after having been forcibly exposed yourself in front of a male audience. There are differences between that boy's exposure and yours, yes... but after your own incident awoke something inside of you, it seems like watching it happen to that boy must've been a major fulfillment of a fantasy. I seem to recall that you imagined similar exposure events happening to your cousins.

It's wild that he started on his way back home while still naked. I guess the older boys weren't about to give his clothes back? Just imagine being in his position - walking home without a stitch of clothing on, covering however much you're able!
CarolineT

Post by CarolineT »

I think it was much more erotic to see the boy struggling, trying to prevent his clothes from coming off, and anticipating that he was about to be completely nude in a moment. It was exciting when they pulled off his underwear and we saw his exposed penis and naked ass cheeks. He was completely smooth without pubic hair since he was only about 11 years old. One girl actually gasped aloud when his underwear got pulled off. I’ve often thought about how he must’ve got home running naked in public like that. He was obviously extremely embarrassed that he didn’t have any clothes and I wondered what other embarrassing incidents might have happened on his way home.

It was cruel for those boys to do that and also sort of cruel for us girls to not do anything to help him but the older boys were a bit scary and we were also anticipating his clothes coming off. On some perverse level as girls we, I hate to say, got turned on watching the boy struggle as he was forcibly undressed. He sort of pleaded with the boys to get his clothes back and looked pretty dismayed when they refused and he realized that he would have to get home completely nude.
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

Imagining myself in your situation with the shoe on the other foot (i.e. watching the forcible stripping of a girl), I think I'd have had a similar reaction - feeling a big erotic thrill, while also feeling bad about enjoying it. And then probably continuing to feel bad when I got further enjoyment later by remembering it. (Maybe our reactions would've differed on some fine details, but pretty similar overall, I think.)

From the way you tell it, it seems like the thrill would've been less if he'd just meekly stood there and allowed himself to be stripped?

It is interesting to wonder about just how exciting it was for the other girls compared to you! Because of your own prior exposure incident, I'm guessing you were the most excited of the female onlookers.
CarolineT

Post by CarolineT »

The boy’s struggling definitely made the scene intensely erotic because it showed how really embarrassed he felt and that he was trying desperately to prevent his clothes from coming off in front of us girls. After his pants got pulled off we all knew, including the boy, that his underwear was next and we were about to see his boy sex. A couple of the bigger boys taunted him saying things about showing us girls his little pecker and other stuff like that.

As his pants got pulled off, I’ll never forget one of the boys yelling out “take off his underwear” and that made it for sure that his boy sex was about to be exposed as we watched. One of the girls gasped out loud as one boy started tugging on his briefs and her hand went up to her mouth realizing she was about to see his boy sex.

We girls looked at each other and a couple of girls giggled nervously. We were standing pretty close, just a few feet away, and the boy looked at us once or twice but turned away quickly with embarrassment. I’ll never forget his white briefs coming off down his legs as he struggled and the sudden exposure of his little boy cock.

We talked about it afterward as we walked away. The boy was gone by then since he ran with embarrassment to get away from us once he realized they weren’t giving him his clothes back. One of the girls said something about his cute little boy cock and something about his not having any hair on his genitals. I know a couple of girls were also embarrassed because they were clearly blushing. I don’t know if I was the most excited but the other girls were obviously excited and nervously talking about it like they couldn’t stop thinking about the nude boy. I never told the other girls that I had gone through something similar just a few years before.