I admit I’m an exhibitionist whore. How i discovered my kink.

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Big Stella

I admit I’m an exhibitionist whore. How i discovered my kink.

Post by Big Stella »

I admit I’m an exhibitionist whore. I recently discovered that I enjoy being groped/fondled by other women in public. I am very open to be groped (through clothes) by small physically weak women in public because it sexually charges me and it creates some great sex between me and my husband. I don't condone it happening to other people of course, I think it's a bad thing. But to me? I welcome it. I realized that i love being objectified. The humiliation of another small woman groping my tits and ass through clothes in public makes me so wet. I know I shouldn't like it. But it feels so good that it just turns off my brain. My body likes to be groped in public.

I am a heterosexual woman, but i love getting groped by other women. I am 44 year old married woman. I have two son's. I am a fairly "robust" woman; i am not fat or anything like that, I am"big-boned". I have a healthy figure. I am 5'11 tall and i have a very large breasts , side hips and big butt. They make me look huge. I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the "lucky ones" that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before i moved here in this small town. Probably because of my size and my bitch resting face. I apparently intimidated a lot of people which discouraged harassment.

I often feel powerful and confident, thought sometimes I feel like I can be accidentally intimidating (I’m 5’11”). I’ve learned to be a little extra friendly or goofy with new people so they don’t get that impression.

When I’m feeling low self esteem sometimes I feel too big, and get very self conscious about being larger than other women. But usually I can get out of that headspace by putting on a badass outfit that only a very tall statuesque woman could pull off.

I joined this forum because i want to write in details all the incidents and discuss about it. I want to share my experiences. So I will give it a try.

I moved here in this small town with my family about a month ago. My ex husband was a successful businessman. But he squandered his money in bad investments. Bank foreclosed on our mansion. The one smart thing I ever did was that I never let him near my finances. I come from old money. I grew up rich. I admit that i was used to a lot of money and expensive things because of this. So we had to move. My husband always wanted to move to a rural area, so we moved here because is very near our son's boarding school. We bought a house. I hate it here. The nearest mall is an hour away. My clothing makes me stick out like a sore thumb in this town. My husband enjoys this new life. He bought flannels and work jeans. Completely ditched his old wardrobe, starting buying guns, and getting excited about doing REAL camping. I hate all of it. I hate the flannels on him, I hate having a gun around, and I've ALWAYS hated the rustic camping he loves. Our kid loves it here too.

14 days Imageago i attended this women in wine party . I was wearing (the picture is taken on that day, i had to crop the upper part of my face off. I just can't show my whole face here on this forum. It is too risky) I was on 5 inch heels shoes.
I arrived a little earlier at the diner. This really short like 5 ft 2 pale face thin lips light brown haired with Chin-Length haircut woman in her early 40s Amber who is the owner of the diner greeted me. I nervously introduced myself. Amber welcomed me to the party. I walked into the main area.

I was surprised to see so few women there, but i knew i was early. I just stood by myself and watched women slowly start to arrive.

I noted that the women were shorter than me. Most of these women were under-dressed, wearing jeans, t shirts, simple tops and flat shoes. Then my next door neighbor Regina walked in. She walked over to me and we started chatting.

This short like 5ft3 tall skinny creepy green eyes thin lips gray haired wrinkled face woman in her mid 50s approached me and said to me

"Hi my name is Ruth. You must be Stella. Wow. You stand out a bit in a crowd. You are towering over every one here. You are real. My sister said that this giant elegant classy woman is a new resident in our town, but i had to see with my own eyes. I am mesmerized by your vastness. I have never seen tits as big and as shapely as your tits, I can't stop staring at the size and the shape of your tits through this leopard print blouse. "

I watched as this weird small woman Ruth moved her eyes all over my body. She appeared delighted with my figure. Like all the men in my experience, she couldn't keep her eyes off of my breasts. I was embarrassed by her attention.

Ruth looked at my waist, then back to my breasts and said, " Big Stella lets walk to the mirror." I walked to the mirror. Ruth walked behind me with her hands on my waist and the small of my back, pressing me toward this big mirror on the wall .

I looked into the mirror in front of me.

Ruth's face appeared behind me, looking at me through the mirror.

"I will have to touch you ," she warned.

Before i could say anything, Ruth's small hands were on the outside of each breast. She pressed them together, gently at first, then with growing firmness. My breasts squished against one another. This short skinny weird woman Ruth stared at me through the mirror. "Hands up. Over your head," she instructed curtly.

I moved automatically in response, jerking nervously. I awkwardly raised my arms. I watched Ruth's hands press on the outside of my breasts.

This small Ruth stood behind me, pushing my breasts together. I gasped in disbelief. She smashed them together from my sides.

I became tense. I was looking at the women and most of them were staring back at me Ruth and watching it happen. I was so embarrassed, and i was watching all these women laugh and talk about me as they looked right at me doing nothing to help. Knowing they didn't care at all to help but instead watched and laughed at me turned me on so much.

"Wow Big Stella. Your breasts are soo heavy." Ruth commented

This short skinny weirdo Ruth moved around to my front. Her wrinkled face She cupped a hand under each breast and began lifting them in her small palms. She seemed to be trying to gauge their weight and firmness.

She bounced my breasts from the sides. She was just shaking my tits.

I began to feel a little more comfortable, even though Ruth's small wrinkled hands were squeezing my breasts through my blouse and bra.

The fact that she was a small skinny ugly woman made her seem somehow not sexual to me and therefore less threatening. To my surprise, her touch was causing me to become slightly aroused. This was the first time that another woman had ever touched my breasts. An involuntary wetness rushed between my legs.

The strange small woman in front of me made my breasts shake and wobble from her "work". I felt my time to protest her groping of my breasts had passed .

Without a word, she then finally removed her hands from my breasts and walked to the restroom. I walked over to my neighbor Regina. She was still laughing at me and she started making fun of me

"that's what you get with huge monster boobs. did you enjoy that just now? i wish i had recorded it. i cant wait to tell people you let yourself get groped by this old dyke Ruth. i was waiting for something like that to happen, Amber is a lesbian. Most of the lesbian women in our town are attending these parties. You are a lesbian magnet with your height, boobs and ass. "

I was so wet and embarrassed at Regina's words. I tried to defend myself and say i didn't know that most of the local lesbians will be at these party( , but Regina just laughed more and told me i was asking for it and basically let it happen.

Then this small pale woman Amber approached me. She was a little more tentative.

"Are you bisexual?" she asked, reaching out to feel my right tit almost as if she expected to be slapped. I was even more nervous than she was.

"No...I...am not. I am not attracted to women. Emotionally and physically women just didn’t do it for me. I can only imagine myself in a commitment with a man. I am married" i answered.

Then this weird small Ruth walked up

"Why are you here then big Stella?!" she asked incredulously.

"I..." i fumbled not sure what to say, "I wanted to go to the party? I didn't know that this is a half lesbian party. I am bored. I have nothing to do. I am new in this town. I want to meet people." i said, my voice rising as if asking a question.

Ruth laughed. "Oh really?", she said, smirking "...you were excited to be a giant grope girl?"

I blushed as Ruth moved closer, looking into my eyes as Amber who had been feeling up my tits through my blouse and bra moved aside.

Ruth laughed and said to Amber and Regina, "It's because of Stella's sheer boob size. Bottom line! Having a booty is one thing but being able to pull off having gigantic boobs takes a certain kind of woman. " she exclaimed. "

Like if Stella don't get groped on a regular basis her boobs grow bigger making it NECESSARY to be groped"

I felt humiliated and dehumanized, but i was helplessly getting wet.

Ruth slapped my ass

I felt a strong sense of shame. I felt almost dizzy with embarrassment...and excitement. Ruth small hand cupped my right butt cheek with a squeeze.

I felt Ruth's hand spank my right ass cheek.

I felt Amber's hand stroke my both cheeks softly, then grab a handful. I felt two hard spanks, one on each cheek. To make it all more humiliating i was getting wetter with the excitement of Ruth and Amber's hands and the spanking.

I was...extremely horny.

My head was spinning. I squeezed my legs together, barely able to deal with how wet i was. I needed to leave. I started towards the door when small pale Amber stopped me to feel both my tits. Amber even thanked me and soon after Ruth goosed me without saying a word. I walked out of the diner. I got into my car. I drove off to head to my house, where I had amazing sex with my husband. It felt so good being groped like that. I can’t believe how wet and horny I got from it.
Big Stella

Re: I admit I’m an exhibitionist whore. How i discovered my kink.

Post by Big Stella »

8 days ago on the way home i stopped at the drugstore. I was wearing (in the pictures) I was 4 inch shoes. I got out of the car. This short skinny weird woman Ruth was there on the parking lot. She came RUSHING up when she saw me. She said to me

"uuuu i love your top. You are a soft giantess."

Then she reached out and grabbed my tits, groping them to her heart's content, her small, pale, wrinkled hands running all over them.

" Wow big Stella. Your boobs are so soft and pliable. They are hell of a lot of fun to play with. Ruth tried to keep a straight face as she groped and squezed my tits through my top and bra.

I sighed deeply in a futile attempt to appear to not care about the situation, but Ruth could tell i was getting a little turned on

Ruth decided to move on from groping my tits and moved her hands down to my hips. I said that i must go to buy something for my husband.

As i took a few steps ahead and Ruth followed me closely, she put a hand on my left ass cheek, squeezing it

I froze at her touch.

Ruth gave my ass cheek a slap, to which i yelped involuntarily. "Keep walking big Stella." she said

Ruth continued to walk ahead, stiffly and slowly, as she happily groped away at my behind the whole way, sometimes giving me a spank if i was being slow and reaching round to play with my tits or run her hands over my curves whenever she felt like it. Eventually we reached the entrance, Ruth turned around and walked away. I walked inside. .

And ooooh... I loveeeed getting my breasts and ass rubbed and squeezed by this weirdo Ruth there in the middle of the parking lot. It turned me on so much!!! My pussy got so so wet. Specially knowing that I was in public and people on the parking lot were not sure what's going on!Image Image
Big Stella

Post by Big Stella »

I love the excitement of groping.I think it feels good because i know i wouldn't take it farther, because i am not sexually attracted to these small weird women gropers I think I have completely become addicted to the humiliation of being groped in public by these two small weird women Ruth And Amber. I identify as straight as I think bisexual implies I'm interested in sex with another woman, and I'm not. These women gropers are physically completely harmless. They are not not tough and strong. They don't look intimidating. They are just short, skinny, tiny women. I am much bigger and physically stronger than these women. Maybe subconsciously i know that these short women are not physically threatening to me at all, and the chances that these handsy women could actually rape me are virtually nil. It's not like they don't have a barrier of clothes between them and my skin anyway. Personally, unless they're hurting me, I'd never take action against some these two women copping a feel.
Big Stella

Post by Big Stella »

I never thought I’d let it happen, but did and loved it ! Think I've found what I've been missing. I'm struggling for my life right now with how strongly I'm reacting to these silly experiences. I have no clue why but i just love being groped in public places by these two short skinny inferior women and just wanted to post and admit that i love it. I enjoyed the feeling of being used and treated like a giant toy by these women in front of every one. It’s so embarrassing but I can’t get enough of it. I loved the attention. I loved how it felt. Thinking about it makes me cum.
Big Stella

Post by Big Stella »

I am a complete humiliation whore. I got groped on 5 more occasions by these small skinny weird women. About 10 weeks ago
I arrived home. I got out of my car. I was wearing a pink long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight pink satin pants and 5 inch see through shoes. I had full make up on.
. I saw my next door neighbor Regina standing on her porch with the other neighbor this nice divorced woman in her early 50s Mary and with this unknown really short like 5 ft 3 skinny kinda masculine woman in her late 40s . She had carrot-top red unkempt hair, very thin lips and green eyes. She also had the pale skin typical of her coloring. A rash of pimples completed the picture.. I walked over to them and started talking to them. Sally introduced the small ginger woman to me as her cousin Sinead.
Then this small ginger Sinead gestures to my chest. "Uh, do you mind if I...?" she asked me.

"Certainly not, help yourself," Regina answered for me. "Stella is letting other women to grope her. She don't mind. Ruth and Amber are groping her all they want. She was getting groped left and right by them at the women in wine party about two months ago."

Sinead reached up towards my breasts with one trembling hand.
Her hand touched my right breast. Her hand looked small against the backdrop of my vast boob.

"Squeeze them," urged Regina. "Have a good feel. Stella don't mind. "

Sinead's fingers sunk into my right breast as she gave my tit a squeeze. She tenderly groped my right breast and then shifted her hand over to my left for a comparing squeeze and feel.

"That's enough," Regina said . Her cousin immediately pulled her hand away and stepped back. The four of us continued chatting like nothing happened for the next 7/8 minutes or so. Then i had to go. As i turned my back on them, Sinead didn't seek my permission. She reached down from behind me and cupped my right buttock in her palm, giving it a light squeeze through the satin pants.

I gasped and walked over to my house.

About eight weeks ago on my way home i stopped at the grocery store. I was wearing a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pants and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on. I had my hair up. I walked out of the store with bags of groceries in my hands. I walked towards my car
when i felt a hand on my ass. I immediately stiffened. I felt the hand squeeze as i spun around.

I turned to see none other than this weird small skinny woman Ruth my original groper , smirking at me.

"Hello big Stella, long time no see" leered Ruth. "Fancy meeting you here. uuuu i love your blouse. Big Stella you are so elegant and classy. All this red satin. Sorry . I just can't help it."
She reached up and started rubbing my breasts with her both small wrinkled hands hands, giving them an exploratory light squeezes.

I turned my head away , as Ruth rubbed and lightly squeezed my breasts. People have seen it happen. It was not particularly crowded on the parking lot, probably about 5/6 people in sight, but I caught a few stares. Ruth's groping hands continued to roam over my breasts.

Ruth started rambling about her hard life. Her hands were still rubbing my breasts. I was just standing there tall, still and silent with bags of groceries in my hands in the middle of the parking lot, letting it happen. Then she said "I gotta go. My sister is waiting for her groceries" and finally stopped rubbing my breasts and went inside the store ..

About six weeks ago on my way home i stopped at the grocery store. I was wearing a white long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight black leather pants and 5 inch heels white shoes. I had full make up on. I had my hair up. My original groper Ruth was there. She smiled and waved at me. I waved her back.
About 5 minutes later i was leaning over checking products on the bottom shelf. As this small weird Ruth walked past she saw that i was bent over, rifling through one of the shelves . As she moved past me she reached out and patted my ass.

"Oh Ruth!" i yelped in surprise at the pat, jerking myself upright and spinning around to face her.
"Just a little pat . Patting between friends is normal" she "assured" me, doing her best to look nonchalant.

"Oh, okay," i replied.

"Great," Ruth replied, grinning widely. Then she reached around and gave me another quick pat on the butt and then she hurried headed for the meat section.

About 3/4 minutes later, Ruth rubbed my breasts with her right hand as she was walking by me between the racks in the middle of the grocery store. She didn't even say a word or make eye contact or anything.

About 7/8 minutes later outside on the parking Ruth walked pass me she looked up and went “ooooohhhh! Big Stella your boobs are humongous .!”

And preceded to literally rub my breasts with her both hands as she and I walked pass each other. It was all I could do to giggle as I opened the car door and quickly got in. Ruth walked to her car. I put the bags of groceries on my back seat and rushed away..

About two weeks ago my next door neighbor Regina called me 16: 00 pm. I was at my store. She invited me to her house. I was bored, so i got in my car and i rushed there. I parked my car on my driveway . I got out of the car. I was wearing my long black fur coat over my shoulders, , a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on. I entered in the living room. To my surprise there were 9 women in their 40s and 50s mingling in the living room. My entrance was an immediately sensation, noted by everybody. Then i saw Regina. She was sitting on the sofa in the living room.

Regina got up, walked over to me and said " We are having a daytime non alcoholic birthday party for my cousin Sinead. She is a recovering alcoholic . "

"I have to admit i am disappointed. " I replied.

"Ooh Stella. Just relax " Regina said.

Then she took my coat off and hung it on a coat hanger by the door.
I pulled out my phone and called my husband. I told him that i am at Regina's house , that i am at going to be late.
I walked into the kitchen. This two neighborhood women Megan and this 79 year old woman Beth were sitting at the table and chatting. I just stood there in the middle of the kitchen . The conversation between Megan and Beth continued. I contributed to the chatter. Than the birthday girl small skinny ginger Sinead walked into the kitchen and started kinda circling , but she stopped behind me. She just stood behind me. All of a sudden I felt her hand rest on my upper back, I tensed up but i didn' t move away from it. The contact had been deliberate, nothing like an accidental brush of the hand that can happen in such situations.

I let out my breath and willed myself to relax.

This small ginger woman Sinead placed her other hand on my back, and she started slowly rubbing her both hands up and down my back. My lack of protest must have only served to boost her confidence, so she just kept slowly rubbing her both small hands up and down my back.

Then this weird small ginger Sinead stopped rubbing my back, moved around in front of me, started to rub my upper arms with her both hands and said to me.

“ Stella I know I’m invading your personal space but I can’t help it. This satin material It s just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing, you have a beautiful blouse. you are so shiney. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It s just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. I love this feel. The softness, the way that my hands and slips and slides on the fabric is out of this world. It is not sexual at all. I don t like to wear silk or satin clothes but I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It s just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. ”

Sinead just proceeded to rub my upper arms with her both hands. Megan and Beth were sitting at the table, continued their conversation like nothing was happening. Than I said " I need to pee. " Sinead finally stopped rubbing my upper arms and said" Ok Stella. " sat at the table and joined the conversation. I went to the restroom.

I got out of the restroom walked into the living room, i sat on this indoor bench and started talking to these two unknown women about the weather. About 5 minutes later the small ginger Sinead walked into the living room, sat next to me on my left side and joined the conversation. At one point, as she was sitting next to me on my left side this weird small ginger woman Sinead just started stroking my back with her right hand. She rubbed my back with her right hand while the four of us had a conversation for a FULL 20 MINUTES, just slowly rubbing all over it including the top of my butt.

So this small creepy woman Erin just kept rubbing my back with her right hand for like 20 minutes. I finally got up and said "i just need to stretch my legs."

I circled the room for like 5 minutes, than i just stopped and stood there listening to Beth talking about her son and his kids, then Sinead got up, walked up to me and started rubbing my back with her left hand and rubbing my upper right arm and shoulder with her right hand. Beth made an off-handed comment about how it IS, in fact, weird. But Sinead just said “ I know I’m invading Stella's personal space but I can’t help it. This satin material It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing.” and proceeded to rub my back with her left hand and rub my upper right arm and shoulder with her right hand for like 5 minutes, while i just stood there listening to Beth talking like nothing weird was happening.

Then Sinead practically sat me on the indoor bench, she sat next to me on my left side placed her right hand on my back and started rubbing. I kept talking to these women like nothing weird was happening. The women seemed weirded out by Sinead's behaviour, but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening. So Sinead spent ages rubbing my back all over with her right hand. Regina finally said “stop touching her Sinead!” She just shrugged and said “ Sorry I just can't help it !” Than she removed her hand from my back. About 5 minutes later i got up, said "i need to stretch my legs ." This small weird ginger Sinead got up and said " I will walk with you Stella"

She just linked her right arm in mine while we walked , and it was so uncomfortable. So we walked around the living room , her arm hooked on mine. She said "You are not arrogant Stella. You are a good woman. I am fascinated with you. My cousin Regina told me everything about you. She talks about you alot. She says that you are a gentle giant. She is right. You are such a massive woman. You are physically stronger than me. This beautiful satin clothes are so tight on you because of your body type. You are so tall, big and soft. You are dressed in satin and I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. She says that you tolerate touching and rubbing by small older women. " So she talked and we walked around the living room, her arm hooked on mine, for like 7/8 minutes.

Than she pulled her arm out of my arm and placed her hands on my sides. told me to stand still and proceeded to rub my back and ass with her left hand and rub my whole front side concentrating on my breasts with her right hand , just rubbing all over . Most of the other women's mouths dropped open. They were in complete shock.

Sinead started talking about her issues " People call me ugly alot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. Ever since i was 13 people always call me names. I think I'm ugly and you can tell me I'm beautiful but I won't believe it. There are so many odds against me but it doesn't change dealing with the feelings. And that's my problem. I'm so firm in my views and I don't know what to do. Since childhood I have suffered taunts about being poor, ugly,short and masculine. I suffered the worst bullying in high school, It was torture." She just kept rubbing my back and ass with her left hand and rubbing my whole front side concentrating on my breasts while she was talking. The other women just stood/sat there watching me getting rubbed all over by Sinead with kinda weirded looks on their faces. Sinead just kept rubbing me all over with her both hands for like 10 minutes, while talking about her issues. The experience of having these women watching me getting rubbed all over was so exciting.

"That is enough . I gotta go to the bathroom. " small ginger Sinead said loudly, finally removed her small hands from my body and walked to the bathroom. My next door neighbor said to me "Stella my poor cousin Sinead is drawn to you because you are everything that she is not. Don't worry. She is totally harmless. She is just admiring you. "

About 10 minutes later i had to go. Small ginger Sinead surprised me again when she fell into my breasts, and she stroked my back telling me what a good woman i am . Even when she reached down and squeezed my bottom it seemed reassuring. I felt like this small ugly ginger satin toucher Sinead respected me and wanted to make sure i didn't feel badly. She was pressing her ugly freckled face face onto my boobs and squeezing my ass with her both hands, but i did not pull away. Instead i lost myself in the moment.

Finally small ginger Sinead stopped "hugging" me, I walked over to the coat hanger,i put my coat over my shoulders, walked outside and walked over to my house.

3 days ago i arrived home. I was wearing a black and white striped long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black leather leggings and 5 inch heels black shoes. I had my long black fur coat over my shoulders. I had full make up on. This small ginger Sinead was there standing on Regina's driveway . I got out of my car. She walked up to me and said" Hi Stella. You have such a regal bearing. You are so shiney. You always look so glammed up. You have a beautiful coat. Wow. The size difference between us is beyond comical.

"Those are perfect Stella. Too perfect. Alright, I'm sorry, but they can't be left alone." Saying this, the small pale creepy ginger Sinead, started to reach for my breasts ( her face was exactly the level of my breasts).

"Yeah, this is too good to pass up. Let me feel them for a bit. "she said.

"Okay you.....OH!" Her small hands moved onto my breasts.... eagerly groping them. She used both hands to cup and squeeze my breasts. She rubbed her hands in little circles, intensifying the pressure, then backing off, then intensifying it again. This small creepy ginger woman Sinead wasn't just grabbing my breasts. She was lightly massaging my breasts and admiring them. I was sighing occasionally, sometimes looking away, only to look back down at her hands doing their work on my boobs. This elderly couple my neighbors watching from across the street. They were shocked.

It was just awkward. I was just standing there stiff as a board while she was feeling up my boobs . Also my coat was over my shoulders(balancing a coat on your shoulders isn’t easy. Your shoulders must remain lifted, keeping the luxe fabric from slipping off and down your back.) She finally stopped rubbing my breasts and walked back to Regina's house . I walked inside my house.
Big Stella

Post by Big Stella »

I am a complete humiliation whore. I got groped on 5 more occasions by these small skinny weird women. About 10 weeks ago
I arrived home. I got out of my car. I was wearing a pink long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight pink satin pants and 5 inch see through shoes. I had full make up on.
. I saw my next door neighbor Regina standing on her porch with the other neighbor this nice divorced woman in her early 50s Mary and with this unknown really short like 5 ft 3 skinny kinda masculine woman in her late 40s . She had carrot-top red unkempt hair, very thin lips and green eyes. She also had the pale skin typical of her coloring. A rash of pimples completed the picture.. I walked over to them and started talking to them. Sally introduced the small ginger woman to me as her cousin Sinead.
Then this small ginger Sinead gestures to my chest. "Uh, do you mind if I...?" she asked me.

"Certainly not, help yourself," Regina answered for me. "Stella is letting other women to grope her. She don't mind. Ruth and Amber are groping her all they want. She was getting groped left and right by them at the women in wine party about two months ago."

Her hand touched my right breast. Her hand looked small against the backdrop of my vast boob.

Sinead's fingers sunk into my right breast as she gave my tit a squeeze. She tenderly groped my right breast and then shifted her hand over to my left for a comparing squeeze and feel.

"That's enough," Regina said . Her cousin immediately pulled her hand away and stepped back. The four of us continued chatting like nothing happened for the next 7/8 minutes or so. Then i had to go. As i turned my back on them, Sinead didn't seek my permission. She reached down from behind me and cupped my right buttock in her palm, giving it a light squeeze through the satin pants.

About eight weeks ago on my way home i stopped at the grocery store. I was wearing a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pants and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on. I had my hair up. I walked out of the store with bags of groceries in my hands. I walked towards my car
when i felt a hand on my ass. I immediately stiffened. I felt the hand squeeze as i spun around.

I turned to see none other than this weird small skinny woman Ruth my original groper , smirking at me.

"Hello big Stella, long time no see" leered Ruth. "Fancy meeting you here. uuuu i love your blouse. Big Stella you are so elegant and classy. All this red satin. Sorry . I just can't help it."
She reached up and started rubbing my breasts with her both small wrinkled hands hands, giving them an exploratory light squeezes.

I turned my head away , as Ruth rubbed and lightly squeezed my breasts. People have seen it happen. It was not particularly crowded on the parking lot, probably about 5/6 people in sight, but I caught a few stares. Ruth's groping hands continued to roam over my breasts.

Ruth started rambling about her hard life. Her hands were still rubbing my breasts. I was just standing there tall, still and silent with bags of groceries in my hands in the middle of the parking lot, letting it happen. Then she said "I gotta go. My sister is waiting for her groceries" and finally stopped rubbing my breasts and went inside the store ..

About six weeks ago on my way home i stopped at the grocery store. I was wearing a white long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight black leather pants and 5 inch heels white shoes. I had full make up on. I had my hair up. My original groper Ruth was there. She smiled and waved at me. I waved her back.
About 5 minutes later i was leaning over checking products on the bottom shelf. As this small weird Ruth walked past she saw that i was bent over, rifling through one of the shelves . As she moved past me she reached out and patted my ass.

"Oh Ruth!" i yelped in surprise at the pat, jerking myself upright and spinning around to face her.
"Just a little pat . Patting between friends is normal" she "assured" me, doing her best to look nonchalant.

"Oh, okay," i replied.

"Great," Ruth replied, grinning widely. Then she reached around and gave me another quick pat on the butt and then she hurried headed for the meat section.

About 3/4 minutes later, Ruth rubbed my breasts with her right hand as she was walking by me between the racks in the middle of the grocery store. She didn't even say a word or make eye contact or anything.

About 7/8 minutes later outside on the parking Ruth walked pass me she looked up and went “ooooohhhh! Big Stella your boobs are humongous .!”

And preceded to literally rub my breasts with her both hands as she and I walked pass each other. It was all I could do to giggle as I opened the car door and quickly got in. Ruth walked to her car. I put the bags of groceries on my back seat and rushed away..

About two weeks ago my next door neighbor Regina called me 16: 00 pm. I was at my store. She invited me to her house. I was bored, so i got in my car and i rushed there. I parked my car on my driveway . I got out of the car. I was wearing my long black fur coat over my shoulders, , a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on. I entered in the living room. To my surprise there were 9 women in their 40s and 50s mingling in the living room. My entrance was an immediately sensation, noted by everybody. Then i saw Regina. She was sitting on the sofa in the living room.

Regina got up, walked over to me and said " We are having a daytime non alcoholic birthday party for my cousin Sinead. She is a recovering alcoholic . "

I pulled out my phone and called my husband. I told him that i am at Regina's house , that i am at going to be late.
I walked into the kitchen. This two neighborhood women Megan and this 79 year old woman Beth were sitting at the table and chatting. I just stood there in the middle of the kitchen . The conversation between Megan and Beth continued. I contributed to the chatter. Than the birthday girl small skinny ginger Sinead walked into the kitchen and started kinda circling , but she stopped behind me. She just stood behind me. All of a sudden I felt her hand rest on my upper back, I tensed up but i didn' t move away from it. The contact had been deliberate, nothing like an accidental brush of the hand that can happen in such situations.

This small ginger woman Sinead placed her other hand on my back, and she started slowly rubbing her both hands up and down my back. My lack of protest must have only served to boost her confidence, so she just kept slowly rubbing her both small hands up and down my back.

Then this weird small ginger Sinead stopped rubbing my back, moved around in front of me, started to rub my upper arms with her both hands and said to me.

“ Stella I know I’m invading your personal space but I can’t help it. This satin material It s just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing, you have a beautiful blouse. you are so shiney. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It s just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. I love this feel. The softness, the way that my hands and slips and slides on the fabric is out of this world. It is not sexual at all. I don t like to wear silk or satin clothes but I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It s just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. ”

Sinead just proceeded to rub my upper arms with her both hands. Megan and Beth were sitting at the table, continued their conversation like nothing was happening. Than I said " I need to pee. " Sinead finally stopped rubbing my upper arms and said" Ok Stella. " sat at the table and joined the conversation. I went to the restroom.

I got out of the restroom walked into the living room, i sat on this indoor bench and started talking to these two unknown women about the weather. About 5 minutes later the small ginger Sinead walked into the living room, sat next to me on my left side and joined the conversation. At one point, as she was sitting next to me on my left side this weird small ginger woman Sinead just started stroking my back with her right hand. She rubbed my back with her right hand while the four of us had a conversation for a FULL 20 MINUTES, just slowly rubbing all over it including the top of my butt.

So this small creepy woman Erin just kept rubbing my back with her right hand for like 20 minutes. I finally got up and said "i just need to stretch my legs."

I circled the room for like 5 minutes, than i just stopped and stood there listening to Beth talking about her son and his kids, then Sinead got up, walked up to me and started rubbing my back with her left hand and rubbing my upper right arm and shoulder with her right hand. Beth made an off-handed comment about how it IS, in fact, weird. But Sinead just said “ I know I’m invading Stella's personal space but I can’t help it. This satin material It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing.” and proceeded to rub my back with her left hand and rub my upper right arm and shoulder with her right hand for like 5 minutes, while i just stood there listening to Beth talking like nothing weird was happening.

Then Sinead practically sat me on the indoor bench, she sat next to me on my left side placed her right hand on my back and started rubbing. I kept talking to these women like nothing weird was happening. The women seemed weirded out by Sinead's behaviour, but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening. So Sinead spent ages rubbing my back all over with her right hand. Regina finally said “stop touching her Sinead!” She just shrugged and said “ Sorry I just can't help it !” Than she removed her hand from my back. About 5 minutes later i got up, said "i need to stretch my legs ." This small weird ginger Sinead got up and said " I will walk with you Stella"

She just linked her right arm in mine while we walked , and it was so uncomfortable. So we walked around the living room , her arm hooked on mine. She said "You are not arrogant Stella. You are a good woman. I am fascinated with you. My cousin Regina told me everything about you. She talks about you alot. She says that you are a gentle giant. She is right. You are such a massive woman. You are physically stronger than me. This beautiful satin clothes are so tight on you because of your body type. You are so tall, big and soft. You are dressed in satin and I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. She says that you tolerate touching and rubbing by small older women. " So she talked and we walked around the living room, her arm hooked on mine, for like 7/8 minutes.

Than she pulled her arm out of my arm and placed her hands on my sides. told me to stand still and proceeded to rub my back and ass with her left hand and rub my whole front side concentrating on my breasts with her right hand , just rubbing all over . Most of the other women's mouths dropped open. They were in complete shock.

Sinead started talking about her issues " People call me ugly alot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. Ever since i was 13 people always call me names. I think I'm ugly and you can tell me I'm beautiful but I won't believe it. There are so many odds against me but it doesn't change dealing with the feelings. And that's my problem. I'm so firm in my views and I don't know what to do. Since childhood I have suffered taunts about being poor, ugly,short and masculine. I suffered the worst bullying in high school, It was torture." She just kept rubbing my back and ass with her left hand and rubbing my whole front side concentrating on my breasts while she was talking. The other women just stood/sat there watching me getting rubbed all over by Sinead with kinda weirded looks on their faces. Sinead just kept rubbing me all over with her both hands for like 10 minutes, while talking about her issues. The experience of having these women watching me getting rubbed all over was so exciting.

"That is enough . I gotta go to the bathroom. " small ginger Sinead said loudly, finally removed her small hands from my body and walked to the bathroom. My next door neighbor said to me "Stella my poor cousin Sinead is drawn to you because you are everything that she is not. Don't worry. She is totally harmless. She is just admiring you. "

About 10 minutes later i had to go. Small ginger Sinead surprised me again when she fell into my breasts, and she stroked my back telling me what a good woman i am . Even when she reached down and squeezed my bottom it seemed reassuring. I felt like this small ugly ginger satin toucher Sinead respected me and wanted to make sure i didn't feel badly. She was pressing her ugly freckled face face onto my boobs and squeezing my ass with her both hands, but i did not pull away. Instead i lost myself in the moment.

Finally small ginger Sinead stopped "hugging" me, I walked over to the coat hanger,i put my coat over my shoulders, walked outside and walked over to my house.

3 days ago i arrived home. I was wearing a black and white striped long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black leather leggings and 5 inch heels black shoes. I had my long black fur coat over my shoulders. I had full make up on. This small ginger Sinead was there standing on Regina's driveway . I got out of my car. She walked up to me and said" Hi Stella. You have such a regal bearing. You are so shiney. You always look so glammed up. You have a beautiful coat. Wow. The size difference between us is beyond comical.

"Those are perfect Stella. Too perfect. Alright, I'm sorry, but they can't be left alone." Saying this, the small pale creepy ginger Sinead, started to reach for my breasts ( her face was exactly the level of my breasts).

"Okay you.....OH!" Her small hands moved onto my breasts.... eagerly groping them. She used both hands to cup and squeeze my breasts. She rubbed her hands in little circles, intensifying the pressure, then backing off, then intensifying it again. This small creepy ginger woman Sinead wasn't just grabbing my breasts. She was lightly massaging my breasts and admiring them. I was sighing occasionally, sometimes looking away, only to look back down at her hands doing their work on my boobs. This elderly couple my neighbors watching from across the street. They were shocked.

It was just awkward. I was just standing there stiff as a board while she was feeling up my boobs . Also my coat was over my shoulders(balancing a coat on your shoulders isn’t easy. Your shoulders must remain lifted, keeping the luxe fabric from slipping off and down your back.) She finally stopped rubbing my breasts and walked back to Regina's house . I walked inside my house.
Big Stella

Post by Big Stella »

"Oh, okay," i replied.

Big Stella

Post by Big Stella »

I admit to you that having the attention of these older small weird women gives a whole another level of pleasure for me. I love being groped by these women in public. I am feeling wet just thinking about it. It's kind of a surprise cause I never thought of myself as having this kink. But I'm so excited to see where this goes. When these gropings happen, the humiliation I feel is genuine and sudden, it's like, "did she really just groped me?" It makes me feel like a complete doormat. It makes me wonder what is wrong with me that I allow someone to treat me this way.

But then when I reflect on those moments later, my masochism kicks in and I feel turned on. Even more, I seek those moments out. The groping by these small weird women in public is like such a regular occurance now. I love that. Love being the groping slut . I am becoming a giant groping toy for these short skinny creepy women. Uff, I love that. That hungry look on their's faces. All wanting to touch my boobs and ass. I seriously would love to be touched or groped by these women in public, possibly even more. The loss of control is exhilarating. I am loving it!!
Big Stella

Post by Big Stella »

I got groped on 2 more occasions by these small skinny weird women. About three weeks ago
this woman Shauna invited me to a women in wine party . We then arranged for her to pick me up and give me a lift there.

Anyway, I got myself ready and waited for my lift at 8 PM. I was wearing my red duchess silk-satin long belted coat, gold long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight red satin pants and 5 inch gold shoes.,. I had full make up on. Shauna showed on time. We went to this wine bar.

When we pulled into the parking lot, I was a little surprised at how many cars were there.

When we entered in the wine bar I was greeted by the host.

She offered to take my coat.

I handed her my coat, she hung it on a coat hanger.

I noticed there were quite a few women mingling and chatting with eachother. I few looked up at me and gave me a little smile. I was just standing there chatting with Shauna when this really ugly, short like 5ft3/5ft4, skinny, kinda masculine, long horse's faced, big mouth, thin lips, outstanding and uneven teeth, greasy brownish hair woman in her mid 50s walked over to me and said

"Hi my name is Jodi. You must be Stella. You are new in this town. Ruth told me everything about you. We are members of the same group. We both attend these workshops for socially awkward women over 40 who are suffering from anxiety and depression with a specific focus on developing professional skills. This women's organisation is paying. Ruth talks about you alot. She is so fascinated with you. I know that you are a store owner. You could hire me. I beg you. I want a job I want to earn. I'm starting to get depressed and sometimes I don't want to do anything but sleep on my bed all alone. I really need help." .

" I have my employees . Sorry i just can't hire you" I answered to her.

"Why? Because i am ugly ." she asked.

"No. I just can't hire you" I answered to her.

"You arrogant, spoiled, stuck up, upper middle class snob. You stupid overdressed cow. ". she angrily told me. She immediately became outraged and upset at me. "Are you fucking kidding me? I am a fucking person. I don't give a fuck what you think about me or what bullshit reasons you give me for not hiring me ."

Then this angry small horse faced woman gave both my boobs a smack from above, smack smack, real quick and walked away. I did not see this coming and I didn't know how to react. Shauna laughed. 20 minutes later or so i was standing and chatting with the host and Shauna. I then felt, my right butt cheek being groped. I turned and looked. It was this weirdo horse faced woman Jodi. And she creepily smiled at me. I turned away. and continued chatting. She did nothing after that and I thought that was the end of it. 2/3 minutes later she groped again. I chose to ignore her. And a few mins later, she groped and squeezed it. I didn’t react. Anyway, all of a sudden it just stopped. I felt disappointed

About 10 minutes later i was standing in the corner, checking my phone. This weirdo horse faced woman Jodi walked up to me,

reached out , sliding one arm around my back, she slid both hands under my armpits , and cupped my breasts. A shudder ran through me as Jodi commenced to squeeze my breasts.

"Stella you stuck up cow. Wow your breasts are so soft" Jodi said and slowly released my breasts.

Then i saw this weird small skinny woman Ruth my original groper. She was just standing there and watching. She walked up.

"Hi Ruth. " I said to her..

"You are letting Jodi to grope you! Big Stella you are a giant grope girl". she kinda angrily told me.

Then Ruth's hands rose to fondle my breasts. Jodi too moved in and also began to fondle my breasts. Shauna and some of the other women were watching with a weirded looks on their faces. I just stood still as my breasts were rubbed and squeezed by the two short skinny women for the next 2/3 minutes. Then they finally released my breasts. I went to the restroom. About 7/8 minutes later i was standing and chatting with Shauna and two other women, this short skinny Ruth walked up to me, reached up with her both hands and gave my breasts a good rub and a poke. Shauna and the other two women just laughed.
Then Ruth said to me.
"Dance with me,"

"Oh, no thank you, maybe later."

"One dance" insisted Ruth, with a begging voice and pitiful look on her ugly face. I reluctantly agreed. We
began slow dancing, Ruth pulled me close to her. She was pressing her face into my breasts(her face was exactly the level of my breasts). She caressed my back.

Small weird Ruth lowered her hands down my backbone. I felt her fingers slide below my tailbone. She rested both palms on my ass cheeks.

I looked around to see if other women were watching Ruth grope my ass.
They just sat/stood there and watched us dancing. This short skinny Ruth burrowed her head into my breasts. She clenched my butt with her both hands. We danced slow, she started to grind her crotch into my leg.

Since i wasn't objecting to Ruth's smothering dance moves, she got bolder, and slid her right hand up my side and over my left breast. She squeezed my breast.

Small weird horse faced Jodi stood up and cut in. Ruth reluctantly released me, and soon the short skinny creepy horse faced Jodi was grinding into me. She placed both hands on my butt cheeks, and squeezed.

Finally i pulled out of this horse faced midget Jodi's arms and said "I need to sit down and rest.."
This chubby woman said to me" Just take your shoes off. I wonder how can you walk on those 6inch shoes all the time ".
"

"They are 5 inch. I don't want to take my shoes off. I love my shoes. I wear high heels every day too.All the time." I answered to her and i sat on this chair.
About 20 minutes later we decided to leave, I walked to the coat hanger, i put my coat over my shoulders, we walked outside. We got into Shauna's car and we left. We get on my driveway.

"Wow Stella. Whats going on? Short , old, creepy, masculine weird women gravitate towards you like fruit flies on a banana AND THEY ALL WANT TO TOUCH. And you are letting them. So the rumors are true. You are letting other women to grope you. " Shauna said to me.

" I don't mind Shauna. I don't know how to stop it. I just feel like a deer in headlights. I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before i moved here in this community. Probably because of my size and my bitch resting face. I am completely the opposite to a homophobe... but i am literally 100% straight. As far as having intimacy with a woman? That s just something that I haven t done and will probably not do so. Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women. They can touch me all they want, but i am not getting any sexual pleasure. I am totally numb( i lied). " i replied and walked out of Shauna's car.

Big Stella

Post by Big Stella »

Nine days ago
ago i was standing in the middle of my store, chatting with my employee . I was wearing wearing a white long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight high waist red satin pants and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. My original groper Ruth walked in, walked up to me, reached up and just grabbed both of my boobs with her both hands as i stood in front of the small weird Ruth . Her face was exactly the level of my breasts"Big Stella I am obsessed with your tits. They are sooo massive," she said loudly as she felt me up. "I have never felt anything like these big monsters. I am so happy that i can squeeze them whenever I want. You are letting me. you are a great woman. You are a good woman."

Ruth just kept feeling up and squeezing my breasts for 2/3 minutes or so!!! ."

"What is this? I feel something hard under your massive tits. Is It some kind of wire? " she asked.

"That is a part of my brassiere." i replied.
She kept fondling both my breasts as she admired them. She started talking about her issues to my employee "Big Stella is a good woman. I am just fascinated with her. " Then she continued talking about her fascination with me. She just kept rubbing and lightly squeezing my breasts while she was talking. My employee was silently listening to her.
Ruth JIGGLED my breasts while she stood in front of me. And my employee just stood there watching. I enjoyed the weirded look on my employees face while this ginger woman groped me, lol.
Ruth was groping my tits and ass and running her small hands over me the whole time she was chatting with me and my employee. And during it, it was kinda awkard obviously so we just kinda carried on a conversation with Ruth while she was groping me all over. It kinda made it more comfortable that way. .

Ruth fell into my breasts, and she stroked my back . She reached down and squeezed my bottom . . She was pressing her face onto my boobs and squeezing my ass with her both hands. My employee was watching with a weirded look on her face. Then these two women costumers walked in, so small weird Ruth stopped "hugging" me and she went outside.

I love being an object for these small weird women to play with. The opportunity is there and they are taken it. I love feeling desired. Like they couldn’t resist touching me. Ignoring what I might think just to touch me like I’m a giant toy. I love the embarrassment people seeing me being groped by these women and i am not doing anything. These small women touching me, groping me, using me, is so hot. i like being seen as an object for pleasure.